Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Racism is not sexy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 926
It's kindergarten, all over again. No one is winning, you both look badPage 38 of 41    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

Msg#918 a prime example of more off topic shit talking attacks on peoples characters.
Like who the fuk is natalay...and who gives a fuk? Whats this person have to do with this topic?
High jacking a topic about racism? How mighty white of you.
Thread thugs.

Oh no's people are talking about stuff someone does not like, time to call the Wambulance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIikqPmbgvI
 sun___flower
Msg: 927
view profile
History
You know we all have Google, right?
Posted: 8/14/2017 12:15:26 PM
Worse than Nataly are the few who post to her ad nauseam. Looking at you, imanorangetiger.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 928
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2017 12:32:22 PM

Worse than Nataly are the few who post to her ad nauseam. Looking at you, imanorangetiger.

Context is everything, sun_flower.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 929
Posted: 8/14/2017 12:48:46 PM
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16580899datingPostpage6.aspx

Well...I went back to find a thread by Nataly....some of you have selective memory of what went down.
I only scanned to about page 7...it was enough.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 930
view profile
History
It's kindergarten, all over again. No one is winning, you both look bad
Posted: 8/14/2017 12:49:09 PM
Tiger, thank you!

RM, I read the Tim Wise piece. Yeah, so I understand that. Didn't really need to read it from him. Now what? What you're saying isn't exactly breaking news.

You can be hard on me all you want, doesn't bother me. I'm not here to make you like me, nor am I looking to make you my enemy. I'm more than a white person, I'm a female, I'm a daughter, a woman of a certain age, of a certain nationality, a lover of dogs, nature and wildlife, and so much more. I know that applies to you also, being more than your color, but you lead with racism and hate. That's your choice, all I can say is, enjoy? You should list being a racist as an interest, lol.

You are the worst representative for your race. I see nothing about lifting people up, just race bashing, while smarter black folks concern themselves with elevating themselves and their race by participating in society by raising well-adjusted kids that go on to have great lives. What have you done for the black community? If you were supportive, you would address racism among black folks for other races, and moving past that, but since you're a racist, you'll never move past that to be well adjusted and happy. What a waste of life, but it is yours to waste. We are all free and given free will to make choices. You're enslaved in your own mind.
 Hank7865
Msg: 931
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2017 3:31:43 PM
You're a gold digger too.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 932
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2017 5:14:55 PM

RM, I read the Tim Wise piece. Yeah, so I understand that. Didn't really need to read it from him.

Thanks for reading it, although you say its not "exactly breaking news".
Agreed. However, if I didnt see a need for YOU to red it, I wouldnt have posted it.
When you say things like:

There are a lot of a-holes in the black communities that just want to complain and tear up their neighborhoods.

Or

They have to look towards their politicians and say if you don't represent us and help us, we are not voting you in. Then they have to make that effort to get out and vote. I like the way the black people all rally around when someone is shot and killed that is a young person, but who was there for that kid when they needed to be raised correctly? Sure, rally around when you can sue the police force for the big payoff, but don't put the effort into raising your kids correctly?

I think you need to hear Tim Wise say,"First, systemic inequity, embedded over generations teaches white folks in insidious and often unspoken ways, that we are superior and deserving of more than people of color, and that they, in turn, are inferior: after all, in a society that says "wherever you end up is up to you" (i.e., by instilling the notion of meritocracy and rugged individualism), folks who grow up in such a place come to believe that the inequities are natural and normal and even deserved. Sure, some of us resist that thinking, but it should be no shock that great numbers come to believe it."

Or

Having cops that act perfectly isnt going to change the problems in the black communities that are their own fault.

And

Black folks have to get with the program and work the system and take their neighborhoods back, but it may mean throwing some black thugs in jail, and some black people would rather them run free because they don't want to lock another black man up, LOL. Wanting to live with criminals really doesn't make sense to me.

I read these and see you need to hear Wise say "If people of color are being taken to jail disproportionately, then it must be because they're the dangerous ones. If people of color are 3x as likely to be poor and have 1/15th the net worth of whites, then it must be because they don't work as hard, etc. "

When you say

these are new times to try to make changes for the better and forge ahead. It's going to happen.

And

Things are going to change for black people. Things are going to get better, but there's a time element involved.

It sure sounds like you need to hear Wise say,
"In short, the fight against racism must address BOTH the fascist and overt forces and the systemic and institutional policies, practices and procedures that give them comfort and the false belief in their own superiority. White supremacy (The System) and White supremacy (the movement) will live or die together."

I'm not here to make you like me, nor am I looking to make you my enemy.

Guess what? You dont own exclusive rights to that.
You made it obvious when you called me a racist, so the first part of your statement seems truthful, the second sure does not.
Your incessant ad hominem tu quoqque fallacious shit doesnt help our conversations either.

you lead with racism and hate

And you persist with straw man bullshit. Show me where I have EVER LEAD...EVER...with EITHER RACISM or HATE.
You kno how to copy and paste, yeah?
Pitter-oatter, get at er... put up or shut up.
Obviously, IF you can provide this, I will AGAIN uncloak and apologize...but not bloody likely.
Because youre talking shit. (Sorry starting sentences with conjunctions pisses off certain sniping trolling grammar nazis)
Oh I might not say shit that you like in ways you like, and may even be offensive, but that doesnt make any of my comments 'racist' and/or 'hateful'

You should list being a racist as an interest, lol.

And you should list "Ignorant ad hominem shit talker" as your profession.
Capitalize the ignorant.
I gave you thirteen definitions of "racism", and have asked any and all of you ignorant fools to show me ANY statement Ive made that fits ANY of those REFERENCED definitions.
Im still waiting.

You are the worst representative for your race.

Sigh... see...ignorance. I know its beyond ANY of you to follow all the bombs Ive dropped (and instead focus on me dealing with trolls who literally follow me thread to thread) to see all the sources Ive mentioned...like Peggy Mackintosh. You just rattled off one of her classic white privileges...never having to be looked at as a representative of her entire race.

Who says Im repping anyone? I present facts in a nasty way. Facts no one has refuted because no one can, but instead respond with ad hominem shit talk.
YOU, unlike me...are a perfect representative of your race...arrogant and ignorant and racist and hypocritical as fuk.
At least you can take comfort in knowing most are like you.
What did Tim Wise say in that piece I dropped?
"systemic racism contributes to individual racism and white supremacy, which, once challenged, will produce an angry, hostile and even violent response from some." None of you like being challenged...hahaha muchless spoken down to. I have challenged people who indeed have become hostile and angry and think Im a thug because they dont realize it also gets violent. "Racist"? "Hateful"? Naw...you just dont like the pills of truth that Im feeding you, especially when I feed it to ya...as a suppository.

I see nothing about lifting people up,

Why would you see that from ME? What next, you want rape victims to praise men?
Sorry... that job aint mine.
Who am I to lift up...whites? Lift those above me in society? Next youll tell me whites have valid reasons to protest and march over race issues. And pumpkins. And hockey.
Sorry I havent 'uplifted' anyone, Ive been too busy getting sidetracked by flaming racist trolls.
I see absolutely no one else doing this 'uplifting' shit either...why you asking the black guy to jump that bar?

while smarter black folks concern themselves with elevating themselves and their race by participating in society by raising well-adjusted kids that go on to have great lives. What have you done for the black community?

More tu quoque fallacious shit? What have you done for ANY community?
FYI (Fuk Your Ignorance)
33% of blacks will have some sort of brush in with the law.
That means 2/3rds will not. So, what makes YOU think that MANY blacks dont do these exact things you say?
Oh, they get educated...but have a harder time finding employment. They will get employed...at lower pay rates. They will save and buy a home...only to get redlined and charged a higher interest rate.
You take two men working side by side making the exact same salary...and the white guy has a net worth 16X his black peer.
madame Walker. She concerned herself with not just elevating herself but other black women,like the ones she hired and made them into entrepreneurs, running her own business and was a millionaire.
That was 50 years before blacks were even allowed to vote.

If you were supportive, you would address racism among black folks for other races, and moving past that,

You must be high on crystal meth. Speak to black people? Ok, let me go call my dad or one of my sisters.
So what ...you want Me to be a spokesperson for whites to blacks? Hahaha after seeing how some of you roll here? Fuk that. You rep yourselves perfectly, and show what WE already know: Ignorant, arrogant, and racist as fuk. You see Charlottesville before youll say shit..shit we see on some level almost daily. Im surprised tigers not calling that woman who died a thug or saying she deserved to die...but, then again, she was white.

You're enslaved in your own mind.
Coming from a systemically bred sheeple? Whatever.
See thats the thing you are correct on:
Free will and choices.
Most blacks have no choice but to hold biases, while many racist whites are not out of 'free will'...as in deliberately and freely and openly racist. YOUR choice isnt in becoming ignorant but remaining ignorant.
Its not your fault that you thought Columbus discovered America, but its your choice to now remain ignorant, and even worse when you couple that ignorance with arrogance. I already used Frank brutally to prove this exact point.
He was like you... arrogant enough to think that he could fuk with me without doing his google research, assuming he was aware and not ignorant, thinking 'what he knew' was suffice to deal with me.

Whats a waste of life is someone who knows fuk all about a topic spewing off like they do, esp when the topic ends for them the second the conversation does.
(See...youll focus more on the thrown back personal snide than address what I said about the TOPIC)
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 933
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2017 5:31:48 PM
Even though the words out of the protesters mouths were hateful/awful,, it was a peaceful protest.

BUT encouraging others to act in a violent manner?

[[ I'm not sure who youre referring to. Your ambiguous comment seems (after yesterdays failure) to sound quite..."Trump"ish.
And as a Texas Chick? Oh...I already know the chances are that youre gonna talk ignorant shit ... youre a) white and b) Texan. With the shit assed text books down there, if youre a born n raised Texan, chances are youre gonna talk pure shit.
You might even fly the confed flag at home.
So...keep in mind, before you comment, that these are the SUSPICIONS I hold in looking at ANYTHING you say on THIS TOPIC.]]

Yuppers taking words out of contex,,,,,,
so,
Some typical Southern words,,,,just for you Ren Man

Bless your heart
 Ouija2025
Msg: 934
Posted: 8/17/2017 6:41:25 PM
Too many non black people like, enjoy black culture.. just not black people
Like the damn azzholes marching with Tiki torches.. white man has to steal from another culture.
Tiki torches, be funny if it wasn't tragic :(
RM - sometimes in your passion you lose the battle. Gotta get you some dragons :/
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 935
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2017 2:10:57 AM

Im surprised tigers not calling that woman who died a thug or saying she deserved to die...but, then again, she was white.

Seems the racist turd is still intent on throwing itself under my shoe, where it deserves to be constantly scraped off.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 936
view profile
History
Arrogant and Ignorant
Posted: 8/18/2017 3:25:35 AM

BUT encouraging others to act in a violent manner?

I COULD simply say, "The KLU KLUX KLAN and white supremacists have a TORCH BURNING rally? what did you expect?"
However...

"Others to act violent"
? What...white supremacists can 'protest' but cant be 'counter-protested'? Act violently? Who INITIATED the VIOLENCE?
We dont know. But y'all wanna assume its the 'blacks'. Fits your racist narratives. We sure know who took it to the point that they killed someone and injured others.

Yuppers taking words out of contex

What is there to take out of context?
A) Youre white, are you not? That means (as indicated in the earlier bombs I dropped) the mathematical probability that youre ignorant about this topic is higher than the chance youre actually knowledgeable, and
B) You ARE Texan. Meaning, if you grew up there and were educated there...its quite probable that youre very ignorant on this topic (as seen in this article, https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/22/opinion/how-texas-teaches-history.html, as well as here https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/17/texas-textbook-inaccuracies/19175311/).
You probably grew up celebrating Columbus Day, didnt you.
And you never answered about ever flying a Confed flag.

Lastly, when you blame "All sides" for shit torch carrying white supremacists started and finished, you indeed DO sound "Trump-ish"

Some typical Northern words?
Take off eh? Ya hoser.

NEXT

Too many non black people like, enjoy black culture..

Really?
Yeah, we call that "Appropriation" of our culture...something whit...er...Europeans are well known for. I mean, you made Jesus white!
Ive asked others and didnt get much of a response, so maybe YOu can tell me...what is White American Culture?
Baseball, apple pie, hot dogs and Chevy trucks?
Marching with burning torches to intimidate POCs?
Hey at least this 'enjoyment' of 'black culture' includes wanting darker skin...the tanning salon industry thanks you!

RM - sometimes in your passion you lose the battle.

My 'passion'? Oh you mean the utter disdain and contempt I have when I address racists and trolls? I certainly los to them in the trolling game. Not in the facts game. If battles are measured on ad hominem shit talk, flaming and trolling, I sure dont mind losing, but if its based on who drops the most fact bombs and introduces NEW info that (whether they like it or will admit it) introduces new info and data and sources and references and FACTS? This is a one sided slaughter.

I COULD have spoon fed it in liquid form. But when I have cherry pickers calling me a thug and others following me solely to troll and not participate..nope...Im gonna make it a football sized pill, tape it to my size 13 foot, and administer the factoids as a suppository, not a mouthful of honey on a silver spoon.

Hahahaha NEXT

still intent on throwing itself under my shoe, where it deserves to be constantly scraped off.

Hahaha how mighty white of you.
You know... appropriating MY earlier analogy.
Not very original imanorangetanner. You cant even come up with your own shit eh trog?
Shoes? Hahaha you cant fill mine pal. I wore your size in grade school. You should really address that Napoleon complex you have.

Moving on...
Of course...the rest will be like orangeyoutan...read this and bitch about 'insults' and whatever. Ya think they checked those links?
They probably are like Frank and think they know shit and dont need to look shit up.
Arrogant and ignorant.

The_Pearl
Msg: 937
Arrogant and Ignorant
Posted: 8/18/2017 7:37:00 AM

Youre white, are you not?

Who is the person always bring up a persons identity/color/race

aha how mighty white of you
Racist....

Arrogant and ignorant

Seems there are some that don't see their own.....

RM....did you vote for your racist president?
 Hank7865
Msg: 938
view profile
History
Arrogant and Ignorant
Posted: 8/18/2017 7:55:37 AM
My dad has bigger balls then your dad.
 forumfishonly
Msg: 939
Arrogant and Ignorant
Posted: 8/18/2017 8:28:40 AM
Yes ,but they're probably white balls so irrelevant
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 940
view profile
History
Arrogant and Ignorant
Posted: 8/18/2017 12:39:06 PM

Shoes? Hahaha you cant fill mine pal. I wore your size in grade school.

Yeah... makes sense that a shitty racist clown like yourself would have oversized shitty racist clown shoes to fit on his shitty racist clown feet, doesn't it?

Anyhoo, racist thug - back to the subject: why would I, a liberal, against any sort of gratuitous violence, have anything positive to say about the neo nazi moron who killed that girl? That's your sort of thing, isn't it?

By the way...

Hey at least this 'enjoyment' of 'black culture' includes wanting darker skin...the tanning salon industry thanks you!

... doesn't have anything to do with black culture. If you read your history books, they will tell you that people would avoid the sun because they didn't want to be seen as someone working outside doing farmwork and other low grade manual work. Later, a tan showed that people had time and money to be able to visit other countries and to have holidays. It's all about moving away from the have-nots, for those people. Nothing to do with black culture. Twat.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 941
view profile
History
Arrogant and Ignorant
Posted: 8/18/2017 2:08:24 PM

doesn't have anything to do with black culture. If you read your history books, they will tell you that people would avoid the sun because they didn't want to be seen as someone working outside doing farmwork and other low grade manual work.

Says you. Technically you're correct...its not so much 'culture' and more a preoccupation with wanting to look better.
I.E... darker.
As for your hahahaha 'his story' books...avoid the sun'? not black or native people. Not only would whites burn like bacon...youre right...they didnt want to be mistaken as a VM. Or a cracker. Either way? Elitist and uppity whites maintaining their tiered system of marginalization and oppression. I told myou they invented racism to mask classism. A black man who could pass as white moved (and still does move) thru life more smoothly than a white man who gets mistaken as black.

Now? hahaha anyone can afford to get sun. Tanning salons capitalize on this preoccupation. So do sunscreen manufacturers, because those deficient in melanin need that shit.
Ya wanna talk personal shit?
Hm?
Ever have a sun burn tiger?
I have not. Ever.
Whats it like?

Twit.

NEXT

Who is the person always bring up a persons identity/color/race

So what...that makes me a hahahaha racist?
Check the topic. When someone says something IGNORANT regarding this topic? Chances are extremely high that they are white. So my question is valid. You all complain but none of you can refute me, for I speak FACTS.
Most white people are racists.
Thats a fact.
Dont like it? Neither do I.
Whether we like it or not...its a fact.

RM....did you vote for your racist president?

See what happens when you make ad hominem tu quoque statements?
You invariably end up talking IGNORANT shit.
In your ARROGANCE, you fail to realize I dont vote...for Presidents. Here its called a Prime Minister.
How mighty white of YOU to make that assumption.
Ask Frank hahaha he can tell ya that when Justin came in he created a new position that my sister quit Fisheries for hahahaha. Ya ask personal shit then whine when I respond in ways ya dont like hahahaha
'Mighty white"... i.e. to make an arrogant assumption. You're trained like that...you think your shits infallible and dont realize its your implicit ingrained biases that get you pissed off. How dare I talk to a WHITE MAN like this!
Dont worry...its only the ignorant/arrogant and hence racist ones who I talk to like this... like the ones who call me a racist like YOU but cant actually back it up.

For exampole:
A) Referring to or questioning someones race, and
B) Saying "Mighty white of you"
Are NOT :
"noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
"a program to combat racism"
"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."
or
"The ideology underlying racist practices often includes the idea that humans can be subdivided into distinct groups that are different due to their social behavior and their innate capacities as well as the idea that they can be ranked as inferior or superior."
or
"a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races."
or
"Racism is a belief that one race is superior to the other or the practice of treating a person or group of people differently on the basis of their race.
An example of racism is believing that Caucasians are superior to African Americans.
An example of racism is refusing to hire an Indian person for a job."
or
"Racism refers to a variety of practices, beliefs, social relations, and phenomena that work to reproduce a racial hierarchy and social structure that yield superiority, power, and privilege for some, and discrimination and oppression for others. "
or
"At root, racism is “an ideology of racial domination” (Wilson, 1999, 14) in which the presumed
biological or cultural superiority of one or more racial groups is used to justify or prescribe the
inferior treatment or social position(s) of other racial groups."
or
"Racism is a doctrine that holds that the world’s human population consists of various “races” that are the primary determinants of human traits and capacities. This doctrine typically regards one’s own race as superior to other races."
or even this one
"Racism is the belief that different traits of racial groups are inherent and justify discrimination.
This one seems most favorable for your claims, as its extremely watererd down. The problem is this source goes on to say "Racism may be expressed individually and consciously, through explicit thoughts, feelings, or acts, or socially and unconsciously, through institutions that promote inequality between races."
or this, something I posted on Facebook that has since been shared all over the place:
"The first thing you really need to understand is that the definition of racism that you probably have (which is the colloquial definition: "racism is prejudice against someone based on their skin color or ethnicity") is NOT the definition that's commonly used in anti-racist circles.

The definition used in anti-racist circles is the accepted sociological definition (which is commonly used in academic research, and has been used for more than a decade now): "racism is prejudice plus power". What this means, in easy language:

A. Anyone can hold "racial prejudice" -- that is, they can carry positive or negative stereotypes of others based on racial characteristics. For example, a white person thinking all Asians are smart, or all black people are criminals; or a Chinese person thinking Japanese people are untrustworthy; or what-have-you. ANYONE, of any race, can have racial prejudices.

B. People of any race can commit acts of violence, mistreatment, ostracizing, etc., based on their racial prejudices. A black kid can beat up a white kid because he doesn't like white kids. An Indian person can refuse to associate with Asians. Whatever, you get the idea.

C. However, to be racist (rather than simply prejudiced) requires having institutional power. In North America, white people have the institutional power. In large part we head the corporations; we make up the largest proportion of lawmakers and judges; we have the money; we make the decisions. In short, we control the systems that matter. "White" is presented as normal, the default. Because we have institutional power, when we think differently about people based on their race or act on our racial prejudices, we are being racist. Only white people can be racist, because only white people have institutional power.

D. People of color can be prejudiced, but they cannot be racist, because they don't have the institutional power. (However, some people refer to intra-PoC prejudice as "lateral racism". You may also hear the term "colorism", which refers to lighter-skinned PoC being prejudiced toward darker-skinned PoC.) However, that situation can be different in other countries; for example, a Japanese person in Japan can be racist against others, because the Japanese have the institutional power there. But in North America, Japanese people can't be racist because they don't hold the institutional power.

E. If you're in an area of your city/state/province that is predominantly populated by PoC and, as a white person, you get harassed because of your skin color, it's still not racism, even though you're in a PoC-dominated area. The fact is, even though they're the majority population in that area, they still lack the institutional power. They don't have their own special PoC-dominated police force for that area. They don't have their own special PoC-dominated courts in that area. The state/province and national media are still not dominated by PoC. Even though they have a large population in that particular area, they still lack the institutional power overall.

F. So that's the definition of racism that you're likely to encounter. If you start talking about "reverse racism" you're going to either get insulted or laughed at, because it isn't possible under that definition; PoC don't have the power in North America, so by definition, they can't be racist. Crying "reverse racism!" is like waving a Clueless White Person Badge around."

I have stated this many times, and challenged all you arrogant and definitely IGNORANT people to refute this, as well as show me how ANY statements (like A and B used above) I have made meet ANY definition of 'racist'. They do not.
Using a Dic(k)tionary?
Keep this in mind:
http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/03/dictionary-definition-racism/
http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/01/reverse-oppression-cant-exist/

NEXT

Yes ,but they're probably white balls so irrelevant
Well they MUST be better, since bigger is better, right?
Or maybe because they are white they are better?

SS4544Spd
Msg: 942
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2017 2:08:54 PM

we have a Man who when some young kid didn't listen to his sage words, stalked her and posted not only her new profile but mocked her " bondage pix"
Yup...Same guy who made fun of her features and, along with a sadistic sidekick (thankfully now gone) that liked torturing poor Nat, then tried to intimate I was a racist when I defended her. A knowitall who maybe knows something...but probably not.....even if he did... nobody listens to the haughty obnoxious tone and delivery, yes, the "Doc Martin" of these forums. Must be a British thang.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 943
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2017 2:20:05 PM

Must be a British thang.

Xenophobic!
lol
Well, I have an as*clown who stalks me to the point hes followed me to this thread only to flame me. He even dug up a go fund me account I had a few years ago when I was in college. Seems like theres a lot of creeps here who cant deal with peopke on the various topics and try to attack them personally and stalk them online.
Pathetic P'sOS
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 944
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2017 3:00:29 PM

Says you. Technically you're correct...its not so much 'culture' and more a preoccupation with wanting to look better.
I.E... darker.

Racist.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to pointing out what a clown the twat is.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 945
view profile
History
Arrogant + ignorant = RACIST
Posted: 8/18/2017 3:27:23 PM

Racist

Hahaha says the guy who calls a black man who defends himself against violent racists a thug and a racist.
This isnt farting orangeyoutan... sorry he who smells it isnt he who dealt it.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you should refrain from posting.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 946
view profile
History
Arrogant + ignorant = RACIST
Posted: 8/18/2017 5:05:42 PM
Problem is, racist shoe turd, you think everything revolves around you. News! It doesn't. You actually are the runt of the litter, who has to ride the coat tails of others to get attention. How sad your life is.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 947
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2017 7:31:51 PM
Holy crap, RM, you've got some free time on your hands don't you? Are you bedridden, lol:) I have large expanses of free time myself.

After chatting with you, I'm not sure who I'm talking to. Your misunderstanding what I'm saying on purpose, so I don't know if you're really black, really a man, because it's sounding like you're trolling. I say that, because why do that? Is it part of why you're interfacing with all of these racists and your lesser insidious racists, lol?

Raising a person or community up: Be a big brother, be a mentor, help a neighbor, donate your time, to black folks in need.

Are you Jamaican by any chance? Those black folks are very friendly and relaxed, at least the ones I met in Jamaica and a Jamaican friend of mine that lives here. I hope you're wrong about the bias thing. It's funny how you call it bias instead of racism, but that's okay. You've already explained your view on how black people can't be called racist. You may think there aren't many black folks that aren't biased, but I would think you're wrong.

You don't burn? Better get out of the sun homeboy, because you can get cancer.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 948
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2017 4:20:00 AM

Yup...Same guy who made fun of her features and, along with a sadistic sidekick (thankfully now gone) that liked torturing poor Nat, then tried to intimate I was a racist when I defended her. A knowitall who maybe knows something...but probably not.....even if he did... nobody listens to the haughty obnoxious tone and delivery, yes, the "Doc Martin" of these forums. Must be a British thang.

As before, it needs to be pointed out that context is key. As is punctuation and grammar... Maybe it's an American thing...

Maybe I'm allergic to mewlers and whiners who complain about stuff, yet rail against advice that would mean they'd actually have to look at themselves and change things to improve their lot. Just like Nataly who continually whined about being taken for a man because she had overtly masculine features, and racist turd here who cried like a six year old about women turning him down because he didn't have a car, you've done your own mewling in the past yourself. If you're not prepared to look at where you are, don't even bother trying to get somewhere else.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 949
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2017 5:09:17 AM

I.E... darker.

Says me and a load of other sources, dipshit. A tan signifies affluence and health for some, and to make it look like they have plenty of leisure time and an active lifestyle, even if they don't.

By the same token argument you're using, black people have been straightened their hair to look like like white people, and bleaching their skin to look like white people, and having rhinoplasty to look like white people. Evidently to look better?

And as NewYorker says, you can get sun related skin cancer just the same as anyone else. In fact, things don't look good at all: http://www.skincancer.org/prevention/skin-cancer-and-skin-of-color
 Ouija2025
Msg: 950
Posted: 8/19/2017 5:26:29 PM
Rem message me
Gee Tiger, now you are calling people twats? Wow. Shine on LM shine on
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Racism is not sexy