Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Racism is not sexy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 951
view profile
History
It's kindergarten, all over again. No one is winning, you both look badPage 39 of 41    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

As before, it needs to be pointed out that context is key. As is punctuation and grammar... Maybe it's an American thing...

Maybe I'm allergic to mewlers and whiners who complain about stuff, yet rail against advice that would mean they'd actually have to look at themselves and change things to improve their lot. Just like Nataly who continually whined about being taken for a man because she had overtly masculine features, and racist turd here who cried like a six year old about women turning him down because he didn't have a car, you've done your own mewling in the past yourself. If you're not prepared to look at where you are, don't even bother trying to get somewhere else.

Mewling. I like it. If I can conjugate it regularly....I mewl, you mewl, he/she mewls, we mewl,you mewl, they mewl...whatever....funny.....we don't use that verb here in the U.S., whatever it means....asssuming it means complaining in some form.

Sure, I've "mewled" here...............as most have. I have plenty of weaknesses and faults that sometimes I've revealed here.. .......What I have not done is to pick on a vulnerable young woman by making fun perhaps an vulnerable young woman's most sensitive area....her looks. As you did. Online. Doc. Hope you're proud of yourself. Some of us remember that.......you can't run away dude. ...along with your sadistic sidekick....wherever (trust me I don't want to know) she is.............
 NewYorker58
Msg: 952
view profile
History
It's kindergarten, all over again. No one is winning, you both look bad
Posted: 8/19/2017 6:29:00 PM
Ouija, Twat is a commonly used word in the UK, and the C word, bollocks, and sod. Men and women use t and c all the time.

https://tenor.com/view/twat-queen-****-you-****-off-middle-finger-gif-5469244

Insert the word f u c k where the asterisks are.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 953
view profile
History
It's kindergarten, all over again. No one is winning, you both look bad
Posted: 8/20/2017 12:48:10 AM
Evidently she and SS4544Spd don't have much of an expanded vocabulary, NewYorker.

I love the way SS4544Spd has the same selective memory as well about the Nataly sagas. I was nowhere near to ripping her up as others were. Never called her a man. Never called her a transexual. Never called her flat chested. I did say that she had masculine features. I did say that her glasses weren't doing her any favours. I did say that her attitude could improve. However, let's remember that she was a serial attention seeker. She had as many threads deleted as not. Her 'vulnerability' could be questioned.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 954
view profile
History
Arrogant + ignorant = RACIST
Posted: 8/20/2017 2:03:18 AM

Problem is, racist shoe turd, you think everything revolves around you

With all the ad hominem comments, its no wonder if I do.

Too bad for YOU, when it comes to this TOPIC... I ALWAYS back my POV up with things called reference, sources, and oh yeah...FACTS.

Sorry pal, at 6'4" (and as much as 236 lb)Im anything but the runt in MY litter...or peer group...or...well...period. Unlike YOU Im MUCH above the 'average male size'.
So if I were you...I'd worry and work on my Napoleon complex.
For starters.

Says me and a load of other sources, dipshit.
Oh yeah asswipe? what sources? By all means, put up or shut up.
And do keep in mind I can counter your sources with sources stating what IM saying as well. Bottom like? WHY white people tan is an individual choice... but theres no mistake that your skin cant handle the sun. Or that looking pale is deemed looking...sickly.
indeed...blacks have done many things...why? To try to fit in. White supremacy, domination and stereotypes demeaning blacks has been so pervasive youve made many many blacks literally hate their own shit...because of YOU racist whites. You continue to show the depth of your racist cruelty by mocking shit that has been very damaging to people for centuries. Youll use serious long standing slights...just so you can try to make a personal stab at a guy you dont like...oh and one you cant refute worth a shit, and keep trying to make this shit personal. Over and over. So dont cry about shit revolving around me when YOu do nothing but attack me personally.
Talk about a turd?
A tiny one at that.
Nothing changes the fact that youre a twerp.... lets turn the personal scrutiny shit back at YOU..Mr Racist whoi says he knows what thug is proxy for (liar) but uses it anyways.

As for skin cancer? Oh yeah, ANYONE can get that shit..but nowhere nearly as much as whites. By all means, show me where I said "Black people cant get skin cancer"? More idiotic straw man shit.
https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/skin/statistics/race.htm
You should really learn some shit. Look what your source says:
"African American patients were most likely to be diagnosed with melanoma in its later stages than any other group in the study". Yep. Blacks are also likely to be diagnoased in the later stages of ANY disease (like breast cancer) because of the huge discrepancies in healthcare between the races. A MIDDLE CLASS black woman has the same healthcare access...as a white woman BELOW THE FPL.

Now... ya wanna side track? Answer my question...which wasnt about skin cancer...but SUN BURNS. You keep with the PERSONAL shit. Fine, runt. I asked you... ever had sun burn?
I HAVE NOT. EVER.
Seems its more than your shoe size and height that leaves you...I dunno...I cant see that far down.

Just remember...unless its raping kids? Anything you can do I can do better. You know...JUST BETWEEN YOU AND ME. And you know this and ya sure as fuk dont like it. Boo hoo. Youre the pussycat messing with the tiger here pal, and youre especially pissed (and it cheeses others) when I say this. Well ya deserve it..and it IS a fact. YOU aint shit to me pal. You know it and I know it...and we all know THIS is nothing new to your tiny lil ass...hence why youre a keyboard shit talker..out there? You aint got shit. You can type on an equal playing field but in real life...youd need a fuking step ladder just to even see me eye to eye.
Puny little man.

NEXT

Holy crap, RM, you've got some free time on your hands don't you? Are you bedridden, lol:) I have large expanses of free time myself.
Ok well, the second sentence tempers the first...however...who cares what my free time is? When I post iits usually in the middle of the night or early morning. Not that any of that has to do with the topic. And people talk shit about "Everything revolves around you" like I MAKE people DEFLECT to ad hominem shit talk.

Your misunderstanding what I'm saying on purpose

Hmmmmm...

you lead with racism and hate.

You should list being a racist as an interest, lol.

You are the worst representative for your race.

you're a racist

What a waste of life, but it is yours to waste. We are all free and given free will to make choices. You're enslaved in your own mind.

There are a lot of a-holes in the black communities that just want to complain and tear up their neighborhoods.

it may mean throwing some black thugs in jail, and some black people would rather them run free because they don't want to lock another black man up, LOL. Wanting to live with criminals really doesn't make sense to me.

Really.... what is there to misunderstand?

As listed above, youve called me a racist a number of times. The only 'misunderstanding'; here is your misunderstanding of what racism is and what makes someone a racist.

Let me decimate the b/s some more:

because it's sounding like you're trolling.
Yep...ME...the guy who has posted more sources and links REGARDING THE TOPIC than everyone else...COMBINED. Youre a 'Johnny-come-lately' and have seen me RETALIATE by counter trolling a-holes. One even followed me here from another thread exclusively to troll me and has said shit to the topic. But hey hes white so I guess he has the privilege of having HIS incessant trolling ignored BY MOST...because...NO...not ALL whites are ignorant fuking racists...who...wow...miraculously somehow also noticed and said something to said trolls.

YOU see only what YOU want...because YOU are like the bunch of cherry picking racists littering this thread.
YOU are of this 'most' I refer to.

Raising a person or community up: Be a big brother, be a mentor, help a neighbor, donate your time, to black folks in need.

Yay...be another MLK Jr..and get ultimately NOTHING done.
You know whats another thing we find you 'diet racists' doing? Telling us what to do and how to deal with our oppression and marginalization.
More ad hominem tu quoque shit. Maybe youre just too stupid to understand what that merans, because even after calling you out on it...you STILL do it.
I do more for my COMMUNITY...which is multi-racial and multi-cultural..than YOU ever have and ever will. I can say that with confidence because ANYONE would be very hard pressed to top my shit. Im PRESENTLY looking to co-run a drop in centre that will focus on helping non-battered women.
We want the old Blockbuster in the south end where shits rteal bad for drugs and poverty. Gate 316 here does alot as does the Y and Denise House...but only for battered women. If youre not battered theres fuk all for you. And we have no overnight drop in centres for ANYONE.
Go find Wanjala Sikulu (Johnstone) from Kitale Kenya. I run bootcamps in the summer at a place called Brick-by-Brick Park here in town, and the FULL proceeds go to his orphanage. See? I field and fence personal attacks, snides and shots and get blamed for "think[ing] everything revolves" around me.
Its not MY fault y'all pick the wrong cat to fuk with concerning the personal shit. THATS how I got into mentioning family members before... because shitheads were trying to discredit me personally when they couldnt counter my arguments and POV. Like Frank who is still pissed about being embarrassed over getting burned over his ignorance on Columbus.
FFS

Are you Jamaican by any chance?

Promise not to accuse me about making everything revolve around me?
Im Canadian but YES my family is Jamaican. My dad is JUSTIFIABLY accredited as the guy who started a genre of music we call reggae.
Ive thrown that in a few faces, like in another thread where this fake dred was going on like he was the resident expert on reggae but I noted him posting misinfo...and Ive thrown it in Franks face, like when myself and Mustang were talking Mustangs and I mentioned how much I put into my car, and then had to explain that for a few years the ROYALTIES that came in and the funds that came in allowed me to...well..as I admitted...be a bit irresponsible with my money, which included building my dream car. I wish I knew Wanjala then...I could have built a school with the money I blew on that car.

Ok sorry I DO digress there. My bad. You see me here, cloaked, in 'debate mode'. That doesnt mean you have ANY clue as to who I am or what kind of person I am offline and uncloaked.
You should really just...stick to the topic. Which I KEEP SAYING IS NOT ME!!!

If it was just the two of us? I MIGHT go uncloaked again, but well...YOU ignore the snides at me, but I see them, and as such YOU are gonna get the cold a-hole me like everyone else gets.

t's funny how you call it bias instead of racism, but that's okay
. Me? Yeah...me and all the sources Ive dropped supporting the FACT that blacks are REACTIONARY (know what that means?) and hold racial biases...BECAUSE they MUST deal with white RACISM.
"Do you know what an 'Ism' is? Its an ideology...a doctrine.. and its an institution in society.
Ive challenged YOu and others to take ANY definition of 'racist' and apply it to anything Ive said...and no one has.

BECAUSE NO ONE CAN.
And until you do? Youre proving to be a redundant sociopathic idiot.
A shit talker. As I said to orangeliar, I might as well call him a child rapist, for I have as much to support THAT as YOU DO calling me a RACIST.
Your persistence while being unable to back itup just shows what a bunch of trolling low level intelligence idiots Im dealing with here. Dont get mad...your inability to meet my challenge and repeated ignorant shit talk is what nails you...Im just revealing YOUR idiocies.

You may think there aren't many black folks that aren't biased, but I would think you're wrong.
Of course I would be wrong...if YOUR STRAW MAN SHIT WAS TRUE.
Which it isnt.
You shouldnt come here talking shit without doing thy homework first. EARLIER I said white racists can and often do exist...out of sheer ignorance, and NOT HATRED. Black bigots (and I never specified if thats a FEW blacks, SOME blacks, MOST blacks, or ALL blacks and you never bothered to ask)are SELDOM bigots out of conditioning and ingrained beliefs and ignorance like whites, but USUALLY from a well developed and long brewing hatred of whites ...BECAUSE? Because of the non stop, graining incessant racism they receive and are victim to from whites.

As I said...time and time again...Whites INVENTED RACISM.
Another FACT no one can refute.
Unless you can show me where racism ended and blacks somehow started controlling everything to brainwash everyone, esp themselves, into thinking youre inferior and inherently prone to negative behaviour, youre TALKING SHIT.

I asked before...who invented RACISM?
Dont know do ya.
I told ya white people.. and all ya can do is call me names.
Is it MY FAULT you are all IGNORANT, unaware, and were never educated properly on your fuking history?
Im not to blame that Frank was an ignorant ass that got himself burned."Its not MY fault YOU dont even know what the Maryland DOCTRINE (i.e. an ISM. Hellllloooo) of Exclusion.
yep. Go run to Google to educate your ignorant self.
FFS

As for 'twat'.. whatever. More name calling shit. Coming from the same guy who tries to say he isnt a racist because he has mixed nephews and nieces, claims hes aware of what thug is synonymous with HERE, yet chooses to continue to use it.

Evidently she and SS4544Spd don't have much of an expanded vocabulary, NewYorker.

Hahaha more hypocrisy. The guy running around here calling me a thug and then lying by saying he knew what it meant (when quicksniper tried to defend him with this "different meaning over here" shit, an argument he quickly accepted and adopted, but now apparently is rejecting when the shoe is on the other foot).
You really are stupid orange, and NY is following your stupidity in true sheeple fashion.

NEXT
Ouija...Ill inbox you momentarily... I need to kinda catch up on that inbox

MSG 591
Clearly orangeyoutan is a nasty lil piece of shit.
So be it.

lets see if any of them can actually stick to the topic and refute the shit Ive said regarding it.
Lets see if they can back up their claims that I am a racist.
lets see if they can show me that whites didnt INVENT and CREATE this racist shit and division...and lets see how many more tu quoque comments NYer can barf up again.

FFS!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 955
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2017 6:09:42 AM

When I post iits usually in the middle of the night or early morning.

Indeed, because there's never going to be anyone at home to distract the developmentally challenged, throw-back runty turd of his family from his racist rantings. I mean, who would???

orangeyoutan

Yep, I do tan, thanks. Very easily. Must be the Mediterranean stock I hark from.

So... carry on with your mewling, you pathetic whiner.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 956
Posted: 8/20/2017 6:50:14 AM

Sorry pal, at 6'4" (and as much as 236 lb)Im anything but the runt in MY litter...or peer group...or...well...period. Unlike YOU Im MUCH above the 'average male size'.
So if I were you...I'd worry and work on my Napoleon complex.

A narcissist telling someone they have a Napoleon complex.

#justhypocritethings
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 957
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2017 6:59:49 AM
Hahaha back are the two faggot retards.

I'll just drop some more shit related to the topic, thanks justb the same.
Unless Frank wants to tell everyone why he things Columbus Day is a hoax hahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vcI4mkmhPk&fref=gc
Yeh I know... some of you owls will ignore this...which is fine, because I already know you cant counter it or refute it.
The personal attacks are all youve got, and every time you post you just prove me correct.
when I counter...you pule and caterwaul

Hahaha two idiots..one whose a liar and the other who is stupid. Based on the TOPIC, not the fallacies
 LOLTrump
Msg: 958
Posted: 8/20/2017 7:11:48 AM
You really are a special kind of stupid:

RM: "Hahaha back are the two faggot retards"

Also RM: "The personal attacks are all youve got, and every time you post you just prove me correct.
when I counter...you pule and caterwaul"
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 959
view profile
History
Silence of the hams
Posted: 8/20/2017 12:40:11 PM
Um hmm...dont like it when its fed back, eh retard?
Unlike YOU... COUNTER attacks are NOT all Ive got.

How come YOU havent answered me about our earlier conversation...about COLUMBUS?

I just posted a lecture given by a PhD specifically about this topic and topic related issues that have subsequently been brought up...
Wheres your rebuttal?
Wheres your counter arguments?
Oh ya...you HAVE NONE.
Because youre nothing more than a retard...to this entire conversation.
And NY has the one sided hypocritical gall and audacity to quip off to ME about 'what a waste of life'.
At least I post to the thread. In fact, not only do I do so, I post facts no one can refute.

Pussies! Cowards!
And as Frank would get away with saying...
Retards!
 PennyAnte
Msg: 960
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2017 1:16:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vcI4mkmhPk&fref=gc

This^^. It enlightened me. Sincerely. She has more videos. I am going to continue to watch her and try to understand.
If white people are afraid, their fear stems from ignorance. Educate. This woman is amazing. Thank you for the reference.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 961
Posted: 8/20/2017 7:42:05 PM

Um hmm...dont like it when its fed back, eh retard?

Honestly, I just get a kick out of you making yourself look dumb.

As it is clear you are nothing more than a washed up “never been”, who scams people online for money and makes up stories.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 962
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2017 11:19:20 PM
I'm checking out of this ridiculousness. I wonder if you even know what cracker means? My family is new to this country, so no one in my ancestry had slaves. I'd rather talk to you about bbqed ribs and Jamaica, but I won't degrade this wonderful conversation by doing so here, lol. Are you trying to say you're related to Bob Marley?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 963
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2017 11:20:12 PM
Penny... thanks for actually checking that link!

I am going to continue to watch her and try to understand.

Some people have been asking me thia ad hominem quetion about what I want to accomplish here. If anything? You just gave an example and answered them for me.

You got it...breaking ignorance. Educating.
But some are just too arrogant and ignorant to try to inform.
Glad to see youre not one of them.
I've dropped quite a few knowledge bombs a ways back...if theres anything else I can offer or assist with, just ask and Ill do my best to offer a source or reference you can check further.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 964
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2017 1:07:28 AM

The personal attacks are all youve got, and every time you post you just prove me correct.
when I counter...you pule and caterwaul

Hahaha two idiots..one whose a liar and the other who is stupid.

The turd does irony. Hilarious!
 Inicia
Msg: 965
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2017 2:59:22 PM
I personally would like all: xenephopes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia), people who fail to understand cultural relativity, or are ethnocentric to type that in large capitol letters in their profile. I do not find stereotypes or prejudice attractive, i am not offended by C U N T as I have read the book, t wat, c ock, mewling, etc. any discourse where offense is taken by certain words rather than attempting to understand the idea being expressed fails the test of honest discourse..

I: myself :do not enjoy taking the time to answer letters that seemingly show interest but are pretty basic and non communicative, despite my encouragement and interest, then exchange numbers and have an extremely uncomfortable phone conversation, first verbal contact, whereupon scads of xenophobic and yes religious ideology is being rammed down my throat much as undesired fellatio. Please identify your prejudices right in your profile. i plead please. mewling.

Sometimes regardless of the statements in profiles, blunt honesty of beliefs, ideological philosophies, radical religious philosophies etc. and desires stated in a profile, reduces these uncomfortable first contacts and no wasted time. Many profiles I read have nothing stated in what they are looking for in a partner. When you ask in a message or a letter, its just i am a good guy, man etc looking for a good, gal woman etc! or honest. I am honest but two people can be honest for sure but have nothing else in common. Get me on the phone and then reveal their "honest" incendiary, judgements and prejudices exposing my judgment of them. lol and i do not like judging people.. However, at least they broached it before a miserable first date: As a Jewish friend of mine experienced from a anti semetic, christian- who threatened her with hellfire in the 1.5 hour drive home from their dinner date. . More to be said for a public meet up driving separate cars not sharing a ride on first date. I am wondering now ? many men have wanted to meet then drive in their cars, wow thank god my physical safety is first and foremost in my mind, when meeting. lol...what a darn waste, of my time and theirs too. what is the point of this style of communication. that is my question??
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 966
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2017 4:07:32 PM

any discourse where offense is taken by certain words rather than attempting to understand the idea being expressed fails the test of honest discourse..

Agreed!
I soundly admit to RETORTING offensive banter, but REPEATEDLY attempt discourse to no avail...as you can witness by looking no further than the post preceding yours.

Although not EXACTLY on TOPIC... xenophobia is yet another form of discrimination, and, as such, is far better to add to the conversation than personal snides and accusations. It IS indeed...well...a waste of time to become interested in someone to only find they are a bigot. It might not be POCs or foreigners... but it IS a waste of ones time to find these things out later than sooner. To expect people to wear their biases on their sleeves? I dunno about that, as nice as that sounds.

Just add it to the list of things to watch for, I guess.

I dunno... otherwise.. all I can suggest further, in light of your 'mewling'...is have some set rules and procedures that first and foremost ensure your safety and convenience.

Ive been on a number of POF dates where the woman brought a friend, or meet at a local POF gathering.
ALWAYS be safe, no matter what.
If theres ONE thing Ive learned about this site?
There are some creepy men in here. And some mean nasty people.
Sigh...just like anywhere else these days.

Your last sentence...Im not really sure what your question is. I'd rather ask than assume
 2ufo2
Msg: 967
Posted: 8/21/2017 4:45:50 PM
The problem, Inicia, is that most people don't recognize themselves as zealots or bigots or arrogant, ignorant azzes. This is their identity and their beliefs so, of course they must be right. The words which flow from their lips are pearls of wisdom dispensed into the intellectual void for our benefit.

D*mn. I have to stop reading Wms. Shakespeare and Blake before bedtime.
 Inicia
Msg: 968
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2017 5:33:45 PM
I put the wikki definition of xenophobe up because it contains the greek meaning: "unreasonable fear of the unfamiliar"
I never risk unsafe meetings, yet my friend does have a more casual attitude, and she was subjected to a horrible date and had to ride, to her home, 1.5 hours away, being lectured by an anti-semetic Christian.. I however have been subjected to the obnoxious testing in phone conversations about my true christan nature, and my liberal political views. i have not dated or continued conversing with any that attempt this for first conversation. I have however; over the years dated men who claim to be diverse, enlightened, respectful of women and all ethnicities, and they revealed, over time, their true selves. I actually found out about someone, i lived with for several years, by accessing his face book page and finding a private group he started: oin which he was bashing, socialist, immigrants, liberals; it was quite a shock needless to say. luckily none of his friends or family cared to participate.
Which confirmed his careful and innocuous, expressed bigotry- it often came up like a social unawareness, that he may of actually had an honest misunderstanding , often a source of our arguments, and in addition, explained his consistent disdain and disrespect for me. People can be excellent deceivers.
People who find bigotry and prejudice appealing are definitely a turn off for me, and i wish they would state it as their desire in a partner. Yet because they know intrinsically, they are not ignorant to the fact that it is a huge turn off and unacceptable for most people who are alive today, they slither around insidiously.
So that being said as a relationship is not going to work with these types of core foundational oppositions, why do people try and date people that clearly do not share core foundational beliefs when reading a profile, as a strategy for dating ?
I just do not know WTF DO they expect or experience?{ Probably a naive person, as i was, that will ignore RED FLAGS AND STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A DAMN PIG.} Or maybe they see themselves as the all knowing brilliant genuis out to persuade all these dumb women or men, who they feel are confused ? Maybe this scenario is not frequent for others. Maybe i am presenting myself incorrectly. because i get this kind of frequently/proportionally to those i actually talk to or have dated.
Have any other possible reasons for this? that was my question.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 969
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2017 7:06:22 AM

I soundly admit to RETORTING offensive banter, but REPEATEDLY attempt discourse to no avail...as you can witness by looking no further than the post preceding yours.

Yet more irony from someone with somewhat selective subjectivity. No wonder women bring a friend along for safety.
 Inicia
Msg: 970
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2017 9:36:24 AM
Well i chose to update my profile, with what i hope were explicit clarifications of my social and political views and with a conversation starter: "explain your political, religious, and social ideas in letters".. probably greatly reduce interest and options lol, but not looking for options. Hope it does not encourage trolls and haters.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 971
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2017 10:03:34 AM
^^^^MSG#969
Nothing constructive to the discussion but instead, more personal attacks.
Yeah, its all you have.

Inicia
Whether its racism, bigotry, religious or political views... there are many things people keep hidden about themselves.
I dated someone thru here who had 'non-smoker' on their profile.
Over time I found out that they were a 'light' smoker... about a pack every few days.

Also, as 2ufo2 says...many are in self denial. You can look here for prime examples of people who will flat out claim they arent something...but are.
Sexist is a common one Im sure you can relate to.
Nice bedtime readin BTW 2ufo2 lol.
Sounds exactly like some of my old reading lists for school

Backtrack to NY58:
Msg#962
You'd 'bet' wrong. I indeed know whaat 'cracker;' means, and it has nada to do with the cracking of a whip. I use it in a...Scottish context.
No one has ever accused any living white person of having any responsibility or blame for SLAVERY.
Its a common mistake, made from sheer ignorance, to assume this, and its usually, almost exclusively, a misconception made by ignorant (leading to the source of their racism) whites...who confuse (and thereby interject)slavery with racism.

Blacks arent cheesed with todays whites over slavery, but the still existing racist system that initially justified slavery, and resent whites who reap the benefits from a society built on forced labour, to which no restitution has been made. America...NORTH America wouldnt be what it is without POCs who still get the shit end of the bounty, and when whites fail to recognize and admit they have benefits from this system, whether they like it or not... it makes them, in our eyes... pieces of shit. As Louis CK said in one of the clips I posted that no one has addressed... youre an a-hole if you cant admit its better to be white. Which isnt to say that white is better.
Just to clarify that.

Which...incidentally...cheeses many whites of...the latent, diet racists who often dont realize what they are. They get cheesed when their privileges are revoked or ignored...because they are used to things being a certain way. They carry preconceived notions that they just naturally pick up because thats just how it is: POCs are below whites, and we better not act, talk to, or treat you in certain ways.

Ive used this to piss many off here...by doing nothing more than talking to them like they are nothings and no bodys. They arent used to that...esp coming from a smart lipped nigg3r...which I assure you...they are too cowardly to say, but sure as hell have thought. Its just...what they are used to, and when someone speaks to them...someone black...in any way they arent conditioned to being used to...it sets them off. Gasp! How dare a black guy kick off to ME!

I will admit...I often speak to people in ways I know they arent used to. I want them to see and feel what its like.
I fully expect them to not like it... but note they dont see thats exactly how we too feel when its done to us.
They dont like being spoken to like they are dog shit? Why wouldnt we as well?

I mean... I too would rather be talkin about ribs!
You KNOW I love food!

But to answer your other question...no. Bob actually lived three yards over in Trenchtown from my dad and would kick ball with my dads younger brother Junior. My dad did a song when Marley was just 14 years old. UP to that point reggae..and rasta influence in our music...didnt exist. My dad put out a song that was different than anything ever heard muchless recorded, and that single is where the original roots or reggae music trace back to.

Ive had a few a-holes tell me Im a liar and call me all kinds of shit, but they fell silent on those accusations after they did their homework, and at best now claim its some coincidence or shared name coincidence because they cant admit they were WRONG in their name calling accusations and all the personal attacks they made. I had initially mentioned who my dad was when I was talking about some car shit, for a lot of the funds for building my car came from working for my dad when he started his publishing company to handle all the royalties that were coming in. So thats a lot of the story behind some of the bickering you see..LOLTrump aka Frank actually followed me here, from other threads, to harass me some more and didnt come here to have ANY discussion about racism, so thats what a lot of my shots at HIM have been over.

YOU... however, are another matter.
As Ricky said,"LUUUUCY! You have some explaining to dooooo!"
You called me a racist earlier?
Bullshit.
prove it.
Copy and paste where I said something racist, and post with it a definition of racism and show me how Ive said anything racist.
Explain to me how its even POSSIBLE for me to.
Explain how IF I was a racist, how my thoughts or racist beliefs are replicated out there, are a part of a mainstream ideology, and has any direct or indirect affect on a white persons life and liberty.
If I was to call someone a cracker, lets say. How does that actually demean a white person? How does it subject them to a reminder of their second rate status, their oppression, personal experiences or their history? How does that put them LOWER or even on par with a black being called a nigg3r? Do any of you look at your ID and see a whitee face with a black name attached to it?

I'll stop right there.
You can deal with each sentence above that ends with a question mark in bullet or point form, if you like.

To the shit talker below:
Looks like someone didnt wait for the 15 minute time lapse for me to EDIT and correct my INCONSEQUENTIAL typos.
A failed grammar nazi.
Do note he wont address ANYTHING to do with the topic or come clean on the multiple burns.
So dont none of you finger waggers point your digits in my direction when this shit goes off the rails and off track with this personal attack shit. Look no farther than the dick below to see what Im talking about
To ensure a-hole doesnt go and edit HIS SHIT?
(because hes a weasel like that)

Posted: 8/22/2017 1:09:18 PM

Now one has ever accused any living white person of having any responsibility or blame for SLAVERY.
Its a common mistake, made from sheer ignorance, to assume this, and its usually, almost exclusively, a misconception made by ignorant (leading to the source of their racism) whites...who confuse (and thereby interject)slavery with racism.

"Now one have ever..."

Looks like someone is making common mistakes rooted in sheer ignorance.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 972
Posted: 8/22/2017 10:09:18 AM

Now one has ever accused any living white person of having any responsibility or blame for SLAVERY.

"Now one have ever..."

Looks like someone is making common mistakes rooted in sheer ignorance.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 973
Posted: 8/22/2017 10:23:37 AM

Do note he wont address ANYTHING to do with the topic or come clean on the multiple burns.

Speaking of coming clean, will you finally admit you scammed people with your GoFundMe or maybe come clean with regards to putting a NHL star player in the Critical Care Unit?

How about your claim that you get Top Secret Information from your sister?

So dont none of you finger waggers point your digits in my direction when this shit goes off the rails and off track with this personal attack shit.

Oh no, looks like someone needs a wambulance.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 974
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2017 10:51:38 AM
You first Frank
Come clean about your errors regarding:
-Bola
-Christopher Columbus
-My sister
-My dad
-Why you were looking me up so hard you found my old Go Fund me
-Explain this so called scam you keep accusing me of
-The fact is that you cant confirm OR thereby deny what happened between me and Kirk didnt go down, so show me the CCU records for whichever of the two hospitals he would have been taken to
-Tell me why you havent called to the people who live STILL in the house where this all happened.
-Show me exactly where I said I GET TOP SECRET INFO from my sister. Saying she has top secret clearance isnt saying she told me top secret shit, idiot. What did I say she said? "America is behind Russia in their military". Thats not "top secret" Frank...just because it goes against your preconceived CNN driven beliefs does it mean its false or secret. I asked you a million times if khibny is top secret, or if the S500 is top secret, and asked what America has to counter these. All I got from you is your usual insults and name calling shit youd expect from a 12 year old.

Hahaha at least you just showed youve finally conceded as to who my sister is, whether you meant to or realized it or not. Youve called me a liar on that, like everything else, and like everything else, youre not only proven wrong, but run and deflect when you discover the truth and find out Im not lying. Now ya wanna twist my words...again. with straw man shit. By all means, show me where I said I GET top secret info from ANYONE.

Do you know what you are Frank?
A racist.
Yeah...thats why you deflect and come here to high jack and further railroad this discussion...because you wanna shift focus off this topic, because you know thats exactly what you are.
A racist goof.

Ive asked you repeatedly to address the points Ive AGAIN listed above... but youll find some excuse. Maybe itll be another typo. And ya wanna talk about who needs a waaambulance?
Lil sniveler Frankie, thats who hahahaha Seriously...you ...You...I mean YOU actually call people 'retard'?
hahaha for shame!

Speaking of coming clean

Ok, we HAVE spoken about coming clean. Many times, and you still wont.
So we have now addressed the one.
Now, how about "Speaking of the topic..."?
The "Do note" was two-part. You dealt with the second part by deflecting. You still have NOT YET touched the first part.
You know...the TOPIC.
But never mind you have fuk all to say on that and its not why youre here anyways, so why would you address it and not continue to ignore it.
Its...what trolls do yep
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 975
view profile
History
Calling out the Selective Hypocrite
Posted: 8/22/2017 11:15:15 AM

Nothing constructive to the discussion but instead, more personal attacks.
Yeah, its all you have.

Yep, indeed you do, looking at the above. Can't help yourself.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Racism is not sexy