Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Racism is not sexy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 976
Arrogant + ignorant = RACISTPage 40 of 41    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

Why you were looking me up so hard you found my old Go Fund me

Because you were making tons of claims and kept telling people to check you out, so in the process of validating them it came up, so basically you asked for it.

So time to stop playing the victim and grow up.

Explain this so called scam you keep accusing me of

For the 100th time.

You claimed you where loaded with cash and yet them had to beg people online for $.

You claimed you bought a $10K bike but then you locked it up outside.

None of this adds up and is a clear indication that you scammed people.

Show me exactly where I said I GET TOP SECRET INFO from my sister.

This is not the first time you have asked this question and I have answered it, but I think it is pretty clear, as your MO is to just pretend that it never happened in hope that people will forget you already got caught in that lie.

Your words, so either you do not understand English or you are claiming there are people with top secret clearance who are also giving you information.

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Msg: 2134
I have sources beyond the media who have top secret clearance like Trump and they say we are ****ed.

The fact is that you cant confirm OR thereby deny what happened between me and Kirk didnt go down, so show me the CCU records for whichever of the two hospitals he would have been taken to

Extraordinary claims require some time of evidence and to date you have offered zero.

As such there is no burden for me to prove a negative.

So the least you could do is explain how a super star NHL player gets admitted to a Critical Care Unit and no one hears a peep about it.

Do you know what you are Frank?
A racist.
Yeah...thats why you deflect and come here to high jack and further railroad this discussion...because you wanna shift focus off this topic, because you know thats exactly what you are.
A racist goof.

Well Bob it is clear you are trying to deflect away from the fact I called you out on your lies.

As it is clear you are a scammer / liar / narcissistic bully.

So best of luck with all of that.
 Inicia
Msg: 977
view profile
History
Arrogant + ignorant = RACIST
Posted: 8/22/2017 11:37:42 AM
Many people do not understand entitlements and refuse to see their benefit from such entitlements. And most often it is patriarchal, white dominant, christian ideology that promotes ignorance and refuses the fact of their entitlements:wealth, property control, freedoms, power, etc, carried into our current institutions: education, health, employment, law- penal and justice systems. if laws, philosophies, or government enacts to correct a few of these entitlements, an outrage of ignorance, denial of entitlement, bordering on illiterate, blind and deaf with only a mouth available for spouting nonsense., the information is available so why is it ignorance amok?

I suppose if society status quo allows one power and success, they desire to keep it.. Those that benefit from status quo, view any change vile and vehemently, sometimes violently negate and oppose such. I have heard so many ignoramuses say Obama was a president there is no more racism.. wow---can not even address it. or they point to celebrity sport persona, or music claim: that proves no minority can say racism is real Let me say i know there is only one race, human- however many ethnicities and as it is our current term for differences i utilize it here..
FFS a man supposedly interested in dating me: actually said seriously, referring to immigrants from mexico "There are more of them then us" needless to say i had no desire to join him in us` dumb white man' talk.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 978
Posted: 8/22/2017 7:52:49 PM

Many people do not understand entitlements and refuse to see their benefit from such entitlements.

Agreed. We have a whole generation that seems to feel'entitled'...none moreso than, as usual... whites.
With this ignorance comes an undertone of arrogance, which stems from this whole premise of 'white male superiority' thats carried out in a plethora of ways and enacted on many different levels.

I suppose if society status quo allows one power and success, they desire to keep it..

Poor whites will argue a seemingly valid point by stating that they have neither. True...individually they dont, but they still are part of a collective that does. Many of the benefits are not immediate, obvious, or easy to realize...and for most this never changes as they go thru life unaware of the benefits they reap.

I have heard so many ignoramuses say Obama was a president there is no more racism..

Its was pretty clear to me already that YOU are not a racist, and when you make comments like this... you assert my assessment.
individual black success stories do NOT indicate whether racism is 'over' or not. If so, racim would have been declared over in the early 1900's.

Let me say i know there is only one race, human- however many ethnicities and as it is our current term for differences i utilize it here..

Let ME say I hear you loud n clear.
I was discussing the Charlottesville shit on my FB, and during the discussion had to stop dead. Like here, I was saying "white" this and "black" that, and I realized I was doing it NOT because I wanted to identify people that way, but HAD to because of the topic and the way things just are. It actually nauseated me when I read back what I wrote and saw how many times I had to differentiate people by color.
We are NOT at the point where we can say, "I see no color", so NEVER say that to a POC! It says youre choosing to ignore their identity and culture, and not recognizing their struggles.
Black Lives Matter?
Yeah, well...we all know ALL lives matter, but we are not at a point where we can say that either, just like saying "I see no color"
We would like to, and shoyuld be saying All Lives Matter, and if we are really talking about who that reminder needs to be made for...it should really be a rally of all races, stating that POOR lives matter.

Oh yeah
Thanks for teaching me something.
I didnt...cant...and never thought of what it really must be like for a GOOD non-racist white person to deal with a racist date, or the challenges you face in finding out whether they are or not. When it isnt already on your conscious check list, it must be quite a shock when you find someone youre out on a date with throws around racist comments and attitude.

I really get a good sense from your comments that bigots really turn you off.

Yeah, for anyone questioning my purpose and point of being here?
To talk with people like you and a few others.

Inicia
Msg: 979
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2017 8:57:18 AM
Your sharing with me, and other post's on this topic, and the Op's topic of this chat and another forum topic about Political affiliation, helped me to make a decision on changing my profile and approach to the dating world, and wallaaa already those that voiced or expressed original interest loose it immediately.

I throw the hard questions or my core, fundamental beliefs out within the first two messages, so thank you for your honest interest, the OP's brave opening topic, and POF forums. I believe this strategy may and does reduce options, yet it weeds out relationships destined for disrespect, deceit, where both parties actually believe the other is an idiot. lol

I too have been guilty of the statement or similar statements, of" I do not see color or pay no attention to color"; however, through education and experience I now understand my view was/is actually, I see and acknowledge the obvious differences; however, i do not judge by color, sex, religion etc- and i can and do note that external characteristics and sometimes internal characteristics, have radically different situational effects and have response and expression effects.

I understand there is an ongoing attempt to oppress and or subjugate, based on aforementioned differences as well as forced assimilation as an attempt to devalue "minority" groups experience and expression. In my way while not an "activist" i attempt to address the negative effect such oppression has on the growth and advancement of "civil"ization on the whole.
-those external as well as internal characteristics create our diverse world of individuals with differing needs, desires and concerns.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 980
Not All White People Are Racists Like Orangetiger et al
Posted: 8/23/2017 5:40:12 PM
Well!
I must say...
Your candor, honesty, articulation, openness, humility, intelligence, understanding, motives, beliefs...and growth and changes have certainly, for me..made ALL this...
Worthwhile.
So I owe you a thanks as well.

Im more than glad to have been a part of the changes and improvements youve made to your profile.
I have yet to check it.
I kinda feel like I almost dont need to.
I hope your 'weeding out' process helps you..its something I totally understand.
I too designed my profile to weed out.

Im glad you throw out the hard questions... the need to be both asked honestly, and answered honestly.

Your understanding of 'seeing no color' also shows how open and objective you are.
I get you. You only try to hold factual, honest and moral opinions, and will stand by them...but you will not hesitate to change them the second some knowledge comes along to further enlighten and educate you, causing you to either a) cling to your now revealed as erroneous POV, or b) just dump the old for the new and feel no blame, guilt or shame for having your previous opinion..which isnt even always wrong, just sometimes incomplete.

Based on your present state of awareness...
I think youre far enough up the ladder to be considered whats called a "White Traitor".
Pretty good if ya ask me!
http://imgur.com/a/11JFE
 Inicia
Msg: 981
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2017 7:56:55 AM
Lol~ Inga Muscio, still have to read her book "blue eyed devil" Thanks for your compliments. I appreciate them.

knowledge comes along to further enlighten and educate you, causing you to either a) cling to your now revealed as erroneous POV, or b) just dump the old for the new and feel no blame, guilt or shame for having your previous opinion.

yes that is what i like about honest discourse. In college, a discussion arose about the cognitive dissonance many married white women in the upper socio economic class in the anti racist movement as "sleeping with the enemy"and the discord it created for factions in the movements, and in general, even outside the movement, often causing a negation of support for Civil rights advancements, as white women often reap or manipulate the benefits of status quo. I benefit- I had a situation with police: whereas, had i been a different gender, or an externally ascribed ethnicity~other than white i would most likely be dead. To be fair even if a white man had done what i did he too would probably be dead. Yet as a middle aged white women, i present no threat, to authority or any one.

I went to the link, http://imgur.com/a/11JFE very interesting. I -myself have difficulty finding short succinct ideas in my head or the ability to represent my views succinctly.

Hilary Clinton did not understand her role in maintaining status quo, and supporting the man, she is an upitty "aggressive" white *insert derogatory female term of your choice here* though i voted for her had no delusions she would succeed- i did not agree with her total platform, however, she is a diplomatic, experienced- skilled politician, i had no fear she was a war monger, or an hysterically menopausal *itc*, who would push the nuke button, in an ego pissing contest.
Maybe the human race will exist long enough to actually have representative diversity present in our reported and documented history..and value and report the contributions as well as tragedies, oppression and subjugation of all, honestly
 DarkjujuEmpath
Msg: 982
Racism is not sexy
Posted: 8/28/2017 10:46:45 PM
I am always amazed at the number of men who state they don't want to date black women but still contact them. Let's be clear they most likely do not like the black women who approach them. And they are more than up for a little chocolate on the side. She will never be anything deep and meaningful to him but he is up for the FWB.
I am shocked this posting didn't get clipped...
I must admit I am greatly offended when the majority of white guys who contact me are at least an hour away from the city I live in. I get the feeling they are up to no good... Makes my hincky sense go up.
 forumfishonly
Msg: 983
Racism is not sexy
Posted: 8/29/2017 6:59:02 AM
^^^^ you're a great looking lady, especially for your age, it surprised me! So you're bound to get guys wanting to sleep with you, message you, regardless of where they live...as I always say you get what you pay for on POF...enjoy the attention, most of the undateables on here aren't quite so fortunate.
 cooldog65
Msg: 984
view profile
History
Racism is not sexy
Posted: 8/29/2017 8:02:09 AM

I am always amazed at the number of men who state they don't want to date black women but still contact them. Let's be clear they most likely do not like the black women who approach them. And they are more than up for a little chocolate on the side. She will never be anything deep and meaningful to him but he is up for the FWB.
I must admit I am greatly offended when the majority of white guys who contact me are at least an hour away from the city I live in. I get the feeling they are up to no good... Makes my hincky sense go up.

I'm guessing because you're in Texas (Houston...Hope things aren't too bad in your area.), interracial dating may not be as common as it is up here in the western part of Washington state.

I've only dated and been in relationships (married once) with black women since the mid 1980s. These guys could be where I was at back then and haven't taken that step yet. I took it and haven't looked back.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 985
Racism is not sexy
Posted: 8/29/2017 8:14:15 AM
That is interesting.. do they state in their profile they won't date black women, yet contact you? Yes, you are beautiful and I would think a lot of men would be attracted to you :)
I see black men with white women here, but rarely a black woman with a white man.
 south_city
Msg: 986
view profile
History
Racism is not sexy
Posted: 8/29/2017 8:27:13 AM

That is interesting.. do they state in their profile they won't date black women, yet contact you? Yes, you are beautiful and I would think a lot of men would be attracted to you :)
I see black men with white women here, but rarely a black woman with a white man.

That does happen. I remember getting winks or emails from women on Match when my race wasn't included on their list of what they are looking for.
 DarkjujuEmpath
Msg: 987
Racism is not sexy
Posted: 8/29/2017 8:29:52 AM
Ouija2025
YES they actually say it in their profile they dont date black women and still contact me. It is crazy but what can I say the world is crazy.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 988
Racism is not sexy
Posted: 8/29/2017 8:59:01 AM
True :) I'd be tempted to be all rachet on them. Certainly shallow of them - like hey they might give Rhianna a chance!
Meanwhile I am guessing Cooldog is walking to your place as I type.
You had a diff user name before, I like this one
 Inicia
Msg: 989
view profile
History
Racism is not sexy
Posted: 8/29/2017 9:35:48 AM
Might be They would like to engage in sexual relations; yet would never consider any other type of relation- look at all the "EA en-slavers ". Hopefully I did not offend> not my intention. I am aware of incendiary and inflammatory nature of such comments. In what you posted, it does not appear as though you chose to go out with any of the self stated bigots and racist. I have dated several white men that when the topic of previous intimate relations come up- demand to know if i have dated or had sex with a black man..These men are not dating material or LTR material.

In war, similar mentality is present: Female/male male/male dynamics all kinds of rape and violations specific to gender, more frequent vaginal assault for women and sodomy for men. Violating said civilians in subjugation to conquer, for example inserting a rifle into anus, vagina or mouth and pulling the trigger . For some war mongers impregnating as many females as possible to eliminate opposing populations traits of ethnicity(Ghengis Kahn). Even in Nazi regime no male soldier was supposed to violate his "German supremacy" by engaging with a non-designated German- yet many took the risk.

Further more, once a nation is conquered, often "feminization" occurs as the new dominating culture creates a society in which the conquered are a sub-class of servants, slaves or concubines. Or sometimes castrating some men or youths as eunuchs, or ensuring entertainers. the whole female genitalia mutilation as an attempt to control, subjugate, oppress and conquer a whole gender.
 siisaa
Msg: 990
view profile
History
Racism is not sexy
Posted: 8/29/2017 12:36:57 PM

Yeah, same here. I was seeing a military, republican white guy from Virginia off Tinder who started talking shit about EBT, transpeople using public bathrooms and liberals on our first date but he contacted me first knowing full well I was not white. In fact, he guessed my mix pretty quickly (Black & Asian). Most white dudes (even closet racists ones) will **** a black woman but very rarely will they seriously date or marry one. It was a very brief fling. This most recent experience (along with past ones with white dudes) just make it more apparent that it's best for me to stick with black men.

If they're that far away, chances are they're married and don't want to be seen with you in a "red zone".
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 991
Racism is not sexy
Posted: 8/29/2017 8:04:26 PM
Im not surprised by the hypocrisy at all.
Makes total sense to me
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 992
view profile
History
Not All Black People Are Racists Like Renishoweveryouspellitman
Posted: 9/1/2017 7:23:28 AM

Makes total sense to me

Everything makes sense in your closeted little mind. However, life isn't necessarily as you see it.
 10ky
Msg: 993
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2017 8:17:49 AM
^
Somebody should take fatso's Viagra away from him. It's badly affecting his brain and I've had enough of putting up with his bollocks.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 994
view profile
History
Not All White People Are stumpy little idjits like 10ky
Posted: 9/1/2017 8:50:01 AM
^ So says the Glasgow Stalker.
 10ky
Msg: 995
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2017 9:59:29 AM
^
Though, it's true innit pa? Think about it. You're hated wherever you go. Ever wondered why? Could it be that, as I've been long tellin you, you're just like a stubborn skid mark on the inside of the loo bowl? No matter how much pish you get on you heid, you just don't fall off! lol. Aye, you old cheesy c0ckend need a hobby I says.
Go in peace grandpa. May Allah be with you. Xx
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 996
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2017 12:18:56 PM
^^^ I know you've been sacked from your job and all, but you don't have to drink so much cider and shandy to make up for it while the roaches climb the walls.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 10ky
Msg: 997
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2017 1:07:48 PM
^^
" know you've been sacked from your job and all.."

Well, I suppose it is time you go get a double-bottle-bottom pair of specs pa or a new pair of eyes straight away cause you're clearly going even more blind... (facepalms)

Btw, how come you're spending so much time on here lately? What happened to that fat 60 yo "girl" you were dating? The one who, to use your words, "cannot have enough" (lol!)? Even she cannae stomach you any more aye? Ehh ... not sure I can blame the poor granny.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 998
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2017 2:11:45 PM
You and your sad little stories...

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 999
Posted: 9/1/2017 3:12:16 PM
So it is cool for a short man to call a man shorter than him.. stumpy? You guys should take the act on the road, few more and you could have a troupe.
And now for something completely the same
The policeman caught on tape saying " we only kill blacks" has been fired
 cooldog65
Msg: 1000
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2017 5:49:34 PM
We've reached 1000 posts!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Racism is not sexy