Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Anti deprassants liberals      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 26
YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL CORRECTLYPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

I love it. My post worked. it pissed many people. Hahahaha.

NYC- IT'S "DEPRESS" NOT "DEPRaSS"

I'd say "f u" but you may think you pissed me off, so I will pass.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 27
view profile
History
YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY
Posted: 2/12/2017 6:58:20 AM
Posting to piss people off ,,,,,sorry that's not a new one ,,,,I'ed say "F U" too but Madonna said it for me ,twice I think,
 sexandthepof
Msg: 28
view profile
History
how can we be depressed when we laugh at you?
Posted: 2/12/2017 9:43:09 AM
@Walts:

And now, we can put Nycko in the pile of spare parts along with the Wolf, JohnnyBoy, Dipsy and that other pot stirrer from Alberta.

You are very immature to say you can put this person, that person in a PILE of something. In this forum, people debate issues and/or express their opinions. Many people speak up a lot; others speak up less. Everyone is different.

I find it is so interesting or weird, if not to call stupid, that in the USA millions of people voted for Donald Trump, and now they are not happy with him. And in Canada, it happened the same thing. I don't know if people in the USA would like Justin Trudeau to be their president. I don't think so. But from many news I read on the internet, I saw in the Comments/Reactions that so many Canadians expressed that they wished Trump to be their PM. I don't really know which one is better or worse. I don't like discrimination, racist, sexist, wars. I like the whole world to have peace and good economy. But how can people have that when in each nation, each province, city, family and in a single person, there are so much conflicts. I just know that being a top leader of a country, a big organization or a company is not easy.

In my post #22, I expressed my opinion that the OP sounded childish because he thought he could pissed people off and he laughed hahaha. What was wrong with what I said? And you said "and that other pot stirrer from Alberta". You have no rights to categorize people, especially in a mean way.

You can go to drink more whiskey and call people names, and somebody will put you in the PILE of drunkards. There, you can get mad at me and continue to call me name. I don't care. I will ignore you. But that does not mean you win. It just means you are a small man who likes to have the last words. Anyway, people on here know who's who.
 trinity818
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2017 12:41:15 PM

And you said "and that other pot stirrer from Alberta"

I'm pretty sure you are not the "pot stirrer from Alberta". I believe he is referring to 00Spy or whatever his name is.
 Walts
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/12/2017 4:38:59 PM

What was wrong with what I said? And you said "and that other pot stirrer from Alberta". You have no rights to categorize people, especially in a mean way.

Well, for one, not a whole lot came out of your post, for me, cause this is the gotta be one of the first times I've ever noticed you in the forums. That's not a slag, it just means that I've never noticed you. So, with that, you can quit, if you want, worrying about my comments being about you. And since you don't know whom I am talking about, I highly doubt you can tell me what I have a "right" to do. But, thanks for thoughts. It still wasn't you.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2017 7:41:08 AM
I think it's a great emotional release to be in the minority in Government and be able to complain, protests, attend town halls meeting to demand "our" rights !

Now the Democrats don't have to figure out how the manage the USA, they can just complain about the lousy job Trump and the Republicans are doing. Now it's "their" problem.

So there is an upside to the current reversal, and it's a good thing the Democratic base is finally energized.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Anti-Vaccine, Flat Earth, anda Fake President
Posted: 5/30/2018 6:14:10 AM

Why are more liberals angry, stressed and on anti-depressants than conservatives?

I'd imagine it's because the Cons on the fringe typically reject real Science.

I'm I missing something here?................................................

Yes, your rights, healthcare, a real president, and a Fox-New-free world.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/30/2018 4:04:58 PM
"Why are more liberals angry, stressed and on anti-depressants than conservatives? "

>>>why does a racist celebrity who supports Trump, lose millions to post nonsense conspiracy theories on Ambien?
 47Seagulls
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/30/2018 4:37:34 PM
^^^

I laughed when Ambien came out with a response that "racism" is not a side effect of taking Ambien.

Rosanne is a nutbar, plain and simple. She's a fool, a racist and nasty. I think she is in need of mental health help.

Another take on this is conservatives who say that Conservatives are not racist or bigoted. Then tell me - why do all white supremacists, neo-nazis and KKK identify as Conservatives? Maybe this is why some liberals are stressed out - someone gave a voice to the depolorables among the population.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/31/2018 5:58:56 PM
I'll bet there's a standup routine someplace where she pokes fun at someone else who tried a "Twinkie defense" like her's. Oh well, if she can con someone into letting her on TV again, i'll bet Ambien refuses to pay for ads. Hell, Mel Gibson came back from his anti-Semetic rant.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/31/2018 6:05:35 PM
This is a woman that accused her parents of sexual abuse for years...remember?
Then she finally admitted it wasn't true....who does that?
She's got major issues.....she supposedly smokes weed and bought into a store.(not blaming that on her stupidity)
I'm thinking other meds are involved...as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Anti deprassants liberals