Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jo van
Msg: 226
view profile
History
MuslimsPage 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

You want to see my people massacred

Apart from the fact that Cotter has never "wanted to see anyone massacred",

Just who are "your people"
Is it the "transgender community"
The "Germans" (You're far more "German" than she is. You've got "German Genes", in spades. )
Is it the "intellectually challenged" [/Political Correctness]

What a silly little tribal twat you are Marilyn. No offense.
A glowing example of the folly of religious indoctrination.

How come "god" didn't tell the Australian Natives, or the people of Borneo, or the Tibetans, the Chinese, or the 'Native Americans'
How come YOUR "god" didn't tell everyone, everywhere, the same thing, at the same time
Answer: Because he doesn't exist!
There. I've said it.

My mum used to believe in "god". When I was little, she used to say "god will punish you".
-And even back then, despite all the 'sunday school' and propaganda rammed down our throats, (It's ok., I was never alone with a "priest".) at normal school, I used to say; "as far as I can tell, he's gonna punish everyone, anyway".

My people are ALL people.
-But, I suppose that's just because I'm much better than you are.

You need to open your mind, Dude(/ette)
Every time you post, you just look sillier.

I think you've insulted every single poster in this thread, except the OP.
And HE wants to kill ALL muslims.
That really says a lot about you.

Ouija2025
Msg: 227
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 10:46:39 AM
You Tom are the only one on the forums wishing death to others.
Someone is going to take that seriously and then you will be in trouble - I strongly suggest you knock that off. It is btw a crime
 Walts
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 10:56:57 AM

What is a wannabe chickenshiat,

Got a mirror?

Grab it.

Look at it,

with eyes opened.

There's your answer.

Simple, just for you.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 229
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 11:47:13 AM
Sorry Ouija...wishing is not a crime yet, not in the US... its still free speech. Threatening to kill somebody could possibly be a crime, if it is a threat of imminent violence. Besides, I'm not really wishing death on anyone, although I admittedly would not care if the subjects of my ire got there. Believe it or not, I can't sustain the hatred or contempt necessary to wish death on anyone.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 230
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 12:23:21 PM
Thank you for clarifying that.
At some point someone might start raising Cain and I would hate to see the forums get shut down even if they are slow of late.
Hate is never good and only usually harms the Hater
So off to finish my not hated just don't wanna do them floors
 razors_edge55
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 12:58:29 PM
to tom ,,,two things I carry with me ,,the serenity prayer ,,and "If" by Rudyard Kipling ,,,they just make sence ,peace dude
 gtomustang
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 5:28:48 PM
so Walt is bad, Ouija is two-faced, cotter is evil, Jo-Van is disgusting, i'm something...didya ever think that if everyone but you sucks, maybe the reality is the problem is you and everyone else is normal? :) Didn't ya mom ever tell you that when you point a finger at others, three are pointing back at you?

you get funnier every time you post. y0u're like wolfie in that regard.
 forumslady
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 6:25:34 PM
Tomfiend- Well, you proved me ALL wrong.
No reason to worry about your mental health, nope, none at all. :0
Yup, you are as sane as they get, my bad.

Hey, I am SO impressed by your little rant!
Did you know there's a song about people like you?
There is.......................

Green Day-Basket Case:

Do you have the time to listen to me whine
About nothing and everything all at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it

Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or am I just stoned

I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says it's lack of sex that's bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause it's bringing her down

It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
A ya-ya-ya

Grasping to control
So I better hold on

It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or am I just stoned?

So, which is it Tom?
Paranoid, or stoned?
Personally, I think you are BOTH. :D :D
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 10:39:09 PM
I always thought it so pitiful how y'all talk to each other in political threads. Not only political threads, but definitely those. You can't help but find mean-spirited phraseology everywhere else, but in here...for pete's sake.
 Jo van
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/26/2017 4:49:43 AM

I always thought it so pitiful how y'all talk to each other in political threads. Not only political threads, but definitely those. You can't help but find mean-spirited phraseology everywhere else, but in here...for pete's sake.

Really?
"Always"?

Man oh man, no moderation is the best thing that ever happened to these forums. True freedom, true free speech. As we should could tell by now, it works out. The sky didn't fall and the world didn't end. Someone's acting like the looney bin, or wrong as hell...who gives a shit. Say it and let that shit out. Let all hell break loose and set up camp. We deal with it, or don't. But it's all here nonetheless, not stifled just because of potentially inapplicable restraints or thin skin hang-ups. You don't like someone's language? So fúcking what. Learn how powerless it can be by getting over it. And learn what you might not learn if there were restraints.

Fúck yea byatches! That's right...I said fúck. God damned right - "fúck!" Or did those words get automatically censored??

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/14413034datingPostpage321.aspx
Msg 8004.
Who said that?
But I don't want an argument about it.

I hope Marilyn gets some help.
First, you have to admit you have a problem.

Back OT:
"Muslims", "christians", or "jews"; if you, or your child were sick, would you prefer a physician from the 21st century, or the 7th century?
Well, I feel that way about everything else, which they also thought, or "knew", about anything.

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.
~Socrates
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 236
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/26/2017 7:26:14 AM
First it was:

You don't like someone's language? So fúcking what.

But then the Hypocrit says:

I always thought it so pitiful how y'all talk to each other in political threads. Not only political threads,
 nastybastage1011
Msg: 237
Muslims
Posted: 2/26/2017 4:31:36 PM

proclaiming that all Muslims in the US should be sought out and put to death

You Tom are the only one on the forums wishing death to others.

Yeah anyone who heads in the direction of possible war is coming gets labeled as wanting death to muslims. Typical snowflake triggered behavior.

Most people who make up new usernames just to post stuff to insult others, have more than one ready to go, that why the member dates are not brand new, but not always.

I haven't insulted anyone unless they insult me first usually as far as I can remember. I called out iamfkncrazy and everyone lost their minds about it. Whatever yah know? iamfkncrazy says I'm so wrong but yet she follows me everywhere now for two weeks jabbing at me every chance she gets. So must not be too far off the mark because she is still crying in a corner about it.

and some people here know your private info because of such mods, which is a big stain on this site.

Well what pof and pof forum people need to understand is getting someone's ip from their posts is not that hard to do. You should always mask your ip. I found it shocking how many on here don't and how easy it was to get their real names addresses phone numbers ect ect. The issue is it's an old site with old script and hasn't been updated. The worse one is bamagrl now known as forumslady. In her initial ip search it went back through all her history on the internet even though she changed I believe from aol to something else between here and there her history popped up. Originally when she signed up as bamagrl she did it with a different email than her main and this is good but when you make an email account with your actual name in it this is bad bad bad. Now she didn't sign up to this site with her name but she did with others and that makes it way too easy for you to be discovered. I'd recommend she mask her ip right away. Even though she changed I believe from aol to something else between here and there.

I do not know how it's being done now, since supposedly we are just floating in cyber space now, but someone must be doing something because some people do seem to get banned.

Well you can email pof directly. Get about 4 or 5 people to show only the one side of the argument and 2-3 days later boom you are banned. I'm choosing to believe they didn't do this despite I suspect that they may have. Like Ouija2025 putting herself out there as the face of the banning is so stupid for the fact that she hasn't masked her ip and giving the experience missallison endured well we will see how long she lasts doing this sort of mess.

But others are behaving pretty ridiculous and seem to be staying.

Well if they are doing this sort of mess of selecting who they want to ban and who they don't they aren't the only ones that can play that game. Many other people including myself can play it better. For example my ip right now is a Canadian IP. There's a program that you can put any ip you want. So giving the system pof has in place if I put whomever I wanted to ban's ip in make a bunch of different accounts as the system thinks I'm them then all the accounts including theirs gets deleted. I'm choosing to believe the ip I started the other accounts on were already on pofs sh!t list and it had nothing to do with anybody on here. For now.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 238
Wolfies Gots Some Nasty Issues
Posted: 2/26/2017 5:20:54 PM

Like Ouija2025 putting herself out there as the face of the banning is so stupid for the fact that she hasn't masked her ip and giving the experience missallison endured well we will see how long she lasts doing this sort of mess.

You forget that Walts took credit for the wolf cullling. Ouija simply pointed out that JodyMay was axed as well. I'm going to take a guess that you're "Miss Allison"? Damn. The forum drama runs deep.

Well what pof and pof forum people need to understand is getting someone's ip from their posts is not that hard to do. You should always mask your ip. I found it shocking how many on here don't and how easy it was to get their real names addresses phone numbers ect ect. The issue is it's an old site with old script and hasn't been updated. The worse one is bamagrl now known as forumslady.

And YOU accuse ME of being a "stalker" for calling you out?

they aren't the only ones that can play that game. Many other people including myself can play it better. For example my ip right now is a Canadian IP. There's a program that you can put any ip you want. So giving the system pof has in place if I put whomever I wanted to ban's ip in make a bunch of different accounts as the system thinks I'm them then all the accounts including theirs gets deleted.

Who's been crying in the corner???

Sounds like it's been you after
 nastybastage1011
Msg: 239
Posted: 2/26/2017 6:01:47 PM

I'm going to take a guess that you're "Miss Allison"? Damn. The forum drama runs deep.

Nope. missalison isn't here anymore I'm just a dude posting opinions like anyone else.

And YOU accuse ME of being a "stalker" for calling you out?

Calling me out for what? Having opinions? Look yes you are a really stupid person who doesn't care about her kids at all. I get it. There is a reason you can't let it go and just leave me alone and it ain't because I was wrong about you. If I was wrong you would have went your own way a long time ago. Must of cut deep and hit a bulls eye. lulz

You forget that Walts took credit for the wolf cullling.

Maybe walts did it. Does it matter?

I still don't get your point of even bothering at this point. You think my opinion of you is going to change? I realize it must be embarrassing for you being exposed as you were. Here's how I see your marriage going tell me if I'm off. You decide hey my husband isn't behaving so I'm going to leave. You then realize the single world isn't so great and your husband is doing better than you are. You have a family member who is ill and so you use that as an excuse to use the kids as a pawn to control your husband because you can't get a man like you thought you could. That didn't work like you planed so you did everything you could to yank the kids away from him permanently. He is like this b!tch is crazy so I'll do as I please and stay married so I don't have to pay child support for kids she isn't going to let me see anyway. You are going to stay married so you can continue to keep the kids away from him legally. Hows your control issues worked out for you so far? I'm sure the high rate of suicide of fatherless children doesn't concern you does it? I'm sure those poor kids of yours suffer everyday because of your selfish control issues. Hope they run away from your crazy azz as soon as they can.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2017 6:18:04 PM

Hope they run away from your crazy azz as soon as they can.

And... once again... the "stupid fvck" meter for POF... maxes out...

"What a maroon."

B. Bunny
 nastybastage1011
Msg: 241
Muslims
Posted: 2/26/2017 7:31:44 PM
Jihadi joe! Man you're just mad I ain't stupid enough to fall for your typical muslim rhetoric. Here's a couple links that remind me of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urerCLmT1cc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDinRIepzkA

I think we all know why you guys choose not to answer the questions you choose not to answer. Bet if your visa depended on it you'd answer. lmao.

Tomfiend it's not a complete leftist issue. What it's called is the regressive left. Different type of person compared to a true democrat.

Here's a really good 3 part video talking about the regressive left. Guy in the video could be a muslim actually on the side of the west or it's a jew. Either way whatever his association he did a really knock up job explaining the difference and why their muslim policies are a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkCOIGR7V_pWKqpHC3lBPZK_d4pWd01P7
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 242
Posted: 2/27/2017 6:32:56 AM

Maybe walts did it. Does it matter?

Maybe it does when you're making vague threats like this:

Like Ouija2025 putting herself out there as the face of the banning is so stupid for the fact that she hasn't masked her ip and giving the experience missallison endured well we will see how long she lasts doing this sort of mess.

So giving the system pof has in place if I put whomever I wanted to ban's ip in make a bunch of different accounts as the system thinks I'm them then all the accounts including theirs gets deleted. I'm choosing to believe the ip I started the other accounts on were already on pofs sh!t list and it had nothing to do with anybody on here. For now.

Soundss like you're cyber stalking...based on this:

The worse one is bamagrl now known as forumslady. In her initial ip search it went back through all her history on the internet even though she changed I believe from aol to something else between here and there her history popped up. Originally when she signed up as bamagrl she did it with a different email than her main and this is good but when you make an email account with your actual name in it this is bad bad bad. Now she didn't sign up to this site with her name but she did with others and that makes it way too easy for you to be discovered. I'd recommend she mask her ip right away. Even though she changed I believe from aol to something else between here and there.

Calling me out for what?

That would have been the return of Wolfman as JodyMay.

Here's how I see your marriage going tell me if I'm off

You seem to forget. IDGAF about you or your assumptions. I just find it hysterical that you keep getting then return three days later! Here's the thread though...in case you would like to review.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16595074.aspx
 razors_edge55
Msg: 243
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2017 6:43:50 AM
I think "Nasty-b -as-tage 10" is also Good_lord Tom, joined up just days apart ,,,GOD I don't like cheaters and fakers
 Ouija2025
Msg: 244
Posted: 2/27/2017 6:57:25 AM
Mahershala Ali made history last night.
I only watched a few mins as I don't go to movies so was fairly clueless.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 245
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2017 7:01:49 AM
He was I thought ,the best part of the film "moonlight" I only saw the first hour ,,,now I think I have to sit threw the last hour , or at least try
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 246
Posted: 2/27/2017 7:55:19 AM

Get about 4 or 5 people to show only the one side of the argument and 2-3 days later boom you are banned. I'm choosing to believe they didn't do this despite I suspect that they may have.

Well, NastyBadger...seems like you were wrong about that, too. Unless you've deleted your account. It took less than twenty-four hours for you to get this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGTaMp5txXI
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2017 10:04:09 AM
IMayBeCrazy,
I looked at Nasty Badger's profile before he "left" and do you
know he typed for a profession
"IMay Be Crazy stalker".

Weirdness abounds.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2017 10:44:49 AM
Jo van, Yule liquor...and? Do you think that you see a contradiction?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2017 11:40:48 AM
Forumswummin
"Had I tried to answer any of that crap you called "questions", you were sure to come in and twist my words around, quote me out of context, or any of the other ridiculous things you employ as strategy to make darn sure you never actually learn anything."

Would i? Strategy? Lol you are aware this is a forum on a free dating site? Strategy indeed.......

"That's impossible for you because you are arrogant to the nth degree and absolutely sure you know it all already."

Am i?..........

"Hence, your frequency of book long posts where you wax nostalgic out loud about what it is you THINK you know and you seem so assured that you are schooling somebody, when most of the time all you manage is to repeat yourself and sound rather silly."

The long posts are part of my five a day. Schooling who exactly? And poster on free dating site forum repeats themself shock............

Oor jo
"C'mon mate have a shot at defining who is islamophobic and who is not.

I'll give it a shot. YOU are. Technically, it's anyone who fears "islam".

Interesting. I consider myself to be an athiest. So if being an athiest makes you an istismophobe then hey good to have you in the same club gadgie.

Fear islam? Why would i fear islam any more than i would fear christianity, judaism or one of the many other religions. I would be interested in your definition of how i "fear" islam?

An on the road to recovery VD
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 250
Posted: 2/27/2017 11:48:20 AM

IMayBeCrazy,
I looked at Nasty Badger's profile before he "left" and do you
know he typed for a profession
"IMay Be Crazy stalker".

Hmmm. I wonder if he'll be back to post my personal info obtained through my ISP?
Nah. That would make him a crazy cyber stalker and that's frowned upon nowadays. Plus, I'm pretty sure that my ISP just shows my internet provider and the town that I live in.

Surely...he's got better things to do...maybe he's busying himself with this plan?

if I put whomever I wanted to ban's ip in make a bunch of different accounts as the system thinks I'm them then all the accounts including theirs gets deleted.

Well, honestly...if that happens to me...I'll be back in three days time with the same pics and a new username.

I noticed Tomfiend is MIA, too...but never thought they were the same. GoodLord1 seems too polite to be Wolfie.

It doesn't make sense to me that he's reappearing three days after each ban...he pops back up on whatever thread he was treading on before....with an "in your face" attitude. It's like he's begging for people to complain about him to POF. I suspect he has a backup profile already in place this time and will be rearing his ugly head before three days pass. I did have suspicions that he was the last poster on "The Ex" thread...based on his "about me" and the thread he started...instructing men how to have a good relationship...and the attitude seamed the same as NastyBadgers to me. Just saying.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims