Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dragonbytes
Msg: 26
view profile
History
MuslimsPage 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

I dunno does it make his point invalid either way? He also isn't the first one to make the points he made.

Lying about the 44 million hits would make his other point invalid, since his point is based on my believing him about what local people told him. It's all based on his personal story.

I can invent a plausible story as well.

Decent means similar to most of us living in the USA think is decent, work, earn money, raise a family, date, don't cause problems for other people, you know, normal life.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 6:31:06 PM

Go back home f*ck face.

ummm... I am at home...

Where did you think I was...?

Jihad joe just makes laughy face guys all day and that's about all he does I guess.

I can't help it... It's like watching Jerry Lewis in his prime... only he was acting... and knew it... Your obliviousness makes it all the more hilarious...

Here... maybe this will help you out...

One day, a man came to the great teacher Bahauddin Naqshband Bukhari

He asked for help in his problems, and guidance on the path of the
Teaching.

Bahauddin told him to abandon spiritual studies, and leave his court at once.

A kind-hearted visitor began to remonstrate with Bahauddin. "You shall have a demonstration," said Bahauddin.

At that moment a bird flew into the room, darting hither and thither, not knowing where to go in order to escape.

Bahauddin waited until the bird had settled near the only open window of the chamber, and then suddenly clapped his hands.

Alarmed, the bird flew straight through the opening of the window, to freedom.

"To him that sound must have been something of a shock, even an affront, do you not agree?" Said Bahauddan.
 wolfman4142
Msg: 28
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 6:48:44 PM

Lying about the 44 million hits would make his other point invalid, since his point is based on my believing him about what local people told him. It's all based on his personal story.

Sharia law and the quran doesn't give you any clues as to how the local people feel about americans or for that matter anyone they consider an infidel and what they would probably tell you, him or anybody? According to their beliefs they are allowed to lie to you and when polled an overwhelming majority are in favor of being governed by sharia law you know this right?

Decent means similar to most of us living in the USA think is decent, work, earn money, raise a family, date, don't cause problems for other people, you know, normal life.

That would exclude any quran believing muslim. As an american citizen if I wanted to be concerned or worried about the potential I had traveled to a sharia law following district I would choose to live in the middle east. We have had all sorts of different cultures from all over the world live peacefully within our country but as soon as we get a certain amount of muslims here we get the twin towers and terrorist attack after attack. I think it has been made clear islam is not a peaceful religion and needs to stay where it is at. When they make peace in the middle east we can consider letting some of them move here.

I guess jihadi joe is a allah akbaring c*ck suker trying to interrupt the grown ups from talking.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 7:26:46 PM

guess jihadi joe is a allah akbaring c*ck suker trying to interrupt the grown ups from talking.

You'll let us know... when a grown-up actually shows up on your side of it... won't you...?

Until then... You're all there is... and I just can't help laughing at "stupid fvcks"...

Here... try this instead...

Once Mullah Nasruddin was called upon to preach a sermon. From the pulpit, he asked the congregation: "Do you know what I am going to preach about?"

"No!" they replied. "In that case," said Nasruddin, "it would take too long to explain." And he went home.

Next day he ascended the pulpit and asked the same question: "Do you know what I am going to preach about?"

"Yes," the people said this time, determined to put him on the spot. "In that case," said Nasruddin, "there is no need for me to
say more." And he went home.

Yet again the following day he put the same question. "Do you know what I am going to preach about?"

But now the congregation was ready to corner him. "Some of us do and some of us don't," they answered. "In that case," said
Nasruddin, "let those who know tell those who don't."

"What a maroon."

B. Bunny
 wolfman4142
Msg: 30
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 7:51:23 PM

You'll let us know... when a grown-up actually shows up on your side of it... won't you...?

Until then... You're all there is... and I just can't help laughing at "stupid fvcks"...

I'm not sure what your problem is you goat f*cker but if you end up back in the middle east eating sand and f*cking mable the goat it's your own stupid azz fault for for being a terrorist. Our women don't want to wear your sh*tty black robes and our men don't want to smell your camel sh*t smelling never taking a bath BO. So save us all the trouble of kicking your azz back to islam and go jump off a bridge.
 gtomustang
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Musta been 44 million bong hits
Posted: 2/11/2017 7:57:48 PM
since I have the first clue, let's help you out Wolfie with your history. You're thinking of the lyric "Shores of Tripoli"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

it even tells you who the president was. "President of PA", that's so choice. Was he the president of the Franklin stove, too?

a truck of peace in paris? Does it have a 69 inch lift?

I will say, you gave me a good laugh. you had posted in another forum about women who call the police on their boyfriends, I think the reason why is clear now :) lol I've seen anger issues, you have an anger subscription, dude.

Its all good, except...what's a fck face? Is that the look when someone comes? It just sounds like someone put a bad word together with another one in a fit of rage without thinking first. like a 5 year old someone. Or maybe a goat fcker? What's a goat fcker, is that someone who keeps telling you to goat fck yourself?

you gotta be hilarious in traffic when your face gets red.
 wolfman4142
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/11/2017 8:45:02 PM
"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War"

Very cool find. Was this the one that talked about ben franklin was believed to of been captured by one of the ottoman pirate ships? It was a rumor that turned out not to be true?

it even tells you who the president was. "President of PA", that's so choice. Was he the president of the Franklin stove, too?

I vaguely remember reading that but I couldn't find it right now if I wanted to man.

a truck of peace in paris? Does it have a 69 inch lift?

Yeah I think if it is going fast enough it will lift you as far as you want.

I will say, you gave me a good laugh.

I''m glad man. lol

you had posted in another forum about women who call the police on their boyfriends, I think the reason why is clear now :)

Nah, honestly this has never happened to me personally. I can't honestly think of a time it should of happened to me either. I did have a couple that I was friends with and the guy was not violent at all but the woman was. I went to pick him up after he had been bailed out of jail and he had two black eyes. I had seen his girlfriend before that and she had not a mark on her. it was the story he gave me and I do believe him.

I've seen anger issues, you have an anger subscription, dude.

Do I have an opposing view? Yeah sure but that doesn't make me angry. I don't think I can know what someone is feeling on the other side of a screen. I don't know why anyone would assume an emotion based on what someone types. To be honest here are my opinions and I don't feel angry mad sad or anything about any of them they are just opinions.

Its all good, except...what's a fck face? Is that the look when someone comes? It just sounds like someone put a bad word together with another one in a fit of rage without thinking first. like a 5 year old someone. Or maybe a goat fcker? What's a goat fcker, is that someone who keeps telling you to goat fck yourself?

Google f*ckface and goatf*cker it will show you what they are.

you gotta be hilarious in traffic when your face gets red.

Don't see why my face would turn red but ok whatever. I'll be here all week I guess.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/11/2017 9:26:32 PM

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.

@Ouija Since that ^^^^popped up in the other thread...I'll answer here. I'm sure Wolf wont mind.

And for the woman trying hard to defend herself WHY

He's like a jack-in-the-box; just crank the handle a couple of times and see what kind of sh!t pops out!
Aaaaand he's wrong. A lot. It's somewhat entertaining to watch his attempts to deny his wrongness, when he should just man up and roll in it. Cause he is soooo soooo soooo wrong. Lulz.
 deetristate
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 5:32:39 AM
When there is no substantive counter, quibble. Here, focus on the view count stated by someone else.

1) that video is on multiple channels and Facebook pages so looking at the view count on one or two of them shows nothing.

2) even a cursory look at a few of them shows views of over a million, let alone the grand total.

3) the original video is where there is a total count of all the views, not the individual websites.

So what substantive opposition is there? That may actually be iinteresting.
(That doesn't include quips, name-calling and derision.)

OP
You can't let yourself be drawn into leftists' low class behavior and language, though.

(Or become like the stalker that I have who is obsessed with me.)

Jo van
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 7:05:52 AM

So what substantive opposition is there? That may actually be iinteresting.

Verrrry iiiinteresting aaactualllly.
I watched the video.
It's a "security consultant" guy.
A steroid-abuser, by the looks of him, and heavily tattooed, to "prove" his manliness, and intimidate all other 'less-warrior-like' people.
-This is important, because it tells us lots about his "thought processes", or maybe, more accurately, a lack of them.
An Ex-marine sergeant, "retired", who felt that he could use his previous state-sponsored "warrior training", and experience, and earn big money, (- much more than he got as a 'squaddie',) by becoming a freelance "gun-for-hire".
That's basically a mercinary.
He doesn't tell us which "side" he's fighting on.
He probably doesn't care, as long as they pay him.

Iraq was invaded, by the USA (and other "western" powers) occupied, and bombed "back into the stone age", on the basis of fictitious "weapons of mass destruction" and "regime-changed".
(Britain helped)
Millions died.
Previously, Britain, the USA, France etc etc had all been supporters of Saddam Hussain.
We supplied him with the weapons he used on his own people.

To the OP (and Dee ).
If you don't think there's a tiniest possibility, that the people still left alive there, the people who have survived all the bombings, and gassings, and horror, could possibly feel some resentment towards an American mercinary, who voluntarily shoots people, for money, and who is still walking around, in their country, (or what's left of it) heavily armed, and "on missions",
then I don't think you're capable of thought, at all.

For centuries, the western "christian civilisations" used their superior 'advanced technologies', to conquer, colonise, oppress, and exploit, poorer less advanced societies.

The middle east was 'carved-up' from the 'glowing embers' of our once "great", and wealthy 'empires'.
-Britain, France, Italy, we all "owned" big chunks of it.
We grew "great" and wealthy, by 'raping' the resources from those empires, and just 'to add insult to injury'; we used the inhabitants as the 'forced labour', to do it, while simultaneously telling them that "we are bringing you civilisation", because we forced them to build railways, and then to become "christians".

I saw a debate on TV this morning, about "israel", and they trotted-out the much used canard that "israel is the only democracy in the middle east".
Well, it didn't get that way, democratically !

They shipped-in about 3 million ("jewish") people, completely against the democratic wishes of the (then) small, but 90% "muslim"/arab population, and then said "hey, we're a democratic majority".
You couldn't make it up!

"israel" is nothing but the last 'colonial outpost', for the west, in "hostile territory".
And they are resented, and disliked, by all their neighbours, because of that.
They weren't wanted.
But the "western powers" still used their "judeo-christian" "might is right" colonial mindset, to impose it, and their military superiority to arm and defend it, while the "zionists" expanded their conquered territory.
Just like it says in the bible.

Personally, I think all three "Abrahamic" religions are barking mad.
This is the perpetuation of myths and legends, and superstitious fears and "beliefs", from the stone age.

Would you lay down your life, for your "right" to burn witches?
Or to perform "exorcisms"
Well, the rest of their beliefs are no less ridiculous either, IMO.

I'm not saying ALL wars would stop, if there were no ridiculous, primitive, superstitious beliefs,
- but all the ones currently being fought because of them, might.
It's surely worth a shot. [NPI]

JMO
(Terms and conditions apply.)
Have a good Sunday.
The shops are open.
That's progress.
 wolfman4142
Msg: 36
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 7:37:40 AM

It's a "security consultant" guy.

I don't put any stock in this guy. It really isn't about the guy. It's about what the guy said and he isn't the first and only person to say it. I think we have all seen the videos of women walking through sharia law run areas and what those are like. I think we can all pull the poll numbers of middle eastern muslims living in the US and europe that want to be ruled by sharia law. I think we have all seen the women walking around in hijabs here in the US too. I took my kids to a water park on a sunday and of course few christians were there but muslim women wearing hijabs were because it was sunday and we were like wtf.
 Walts
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 7:52:50 AM

I don't put any stock in this guy. It really isn't about the guy. It's about what the guy said and he isn't the first and only person to say it.

So, are you saying you listen to phucktards and their message and go with that? Anddddddd, of course, all given to us all by UTUBE!!!!!!!!

I took my kids to a water park on a sunday and of course few christians were there but muslim women wearing hijabs were because it was sunday and we were like wtf.

Remember in the good old days when women always wore skirts?????

Below the knees but, they were skirts.

Now we have to put up with yoga pants too.

The horror!!!!!

I heard that wolf culling is on the rise.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 8:28:12 AM

I don't put any stock in this guy. It really isn't about the guy. It's about what the guy said

So... you'll "put no stock" in the person... but you'll readily accept what he says in a youtube video... without question... and then run with it... as if it were "God's Truth"...?!?

You do know what that is called... don't you...?!? Here's your hint: It has two words... starts with an "s"... ends with a "k"... and they are separated by the letters "upid fuc"...

What was that you were saying about "adult conversations"...? How can one hope to have an "adult conversation"... with a complete moron... who admits to having the credulity of a 4 year old (another hint: that's the age at which people will believe almost anything they are told, even by complete strangers in whom they have no trust)...

And you wonder why you get called "stupid fvck"... for the hilariously stupid crap you post...

"What a maroon."

B. Bunny
 wolfman4142
Msg: 39
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 8:41:25 AM

So, are you saying you listen to phucktards and their message and go with that? Anddddddd, of course, all given to us all by UTUBE!!!!!!!!

Walts you have completely ignored what I said about the koran and sharia law and the polling of these muslims about wanting to be under sharia law and gone right back to this one youtube video and one soldier. Do you expect everyone not to notice that you ignored this? You also do little to attack what he said either. If you aren't going to address those things then what is the point? If you want to completely dismiss the guy and what he said you have my permission but don't act like sharia law and the koran and the other things I brought up don't exist.

Jihadi joe don't you have a peace bomb to build? Maybe a plane of peace to fly into a building? Truck of peace to drive and run over people with? F*ck off already.
 Jo van
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 9:02:05 AM

I don't put any stock in this guy. It really isn't about the guy. It's about what the guy said and he isn't the first and only person to say it. I think we have all seen the videos of women walking through sharia law run areas and what those are like. I think we can all pull the poll numbers of middle eastern muslims living in the US and europe that want to be ruled by sharia law. I think we have all seen the women walking around in hijabs here in the US too. I took my kids to a water park on a sunday and of course few christians were there but muslim women wearing hijabs were because it was sunday and we were like wtf.

It's all about context.
These beliefs are still widely held, in poorer, less well-educated countries.
The more you find out, the more likely you are to come to the conclusion that ignorance and a lack of education served the purposes of the colonising powers, very well.

Our laws were also based on "christian" beliefs.
100 years ago, in the west, "apostasy" and "blasphemy" were still crimes.
Marrying "other faiths" was illegal.
Until only about 20 years ago, (?) in the UK., a wife couldn't bring rape charges, against her own husband, based on patriarchal, religious "ownership", it was still thought to be a "man's right", to demand it.
These are old beliefs.
Primitive beliefs.

Religions are dying, because they're just not true.
That will happen over there too, eventually. It will just take a bit longer, because they were already far behind us.
We live in the "information age".
They (religions) can't suppress the truth, as easily as they used to be able to.

People are just people.... with beliefs. Many of those beliefs are fictitious myths.
Beliefs change.
We know the sun doesn't revolve around the earth.
We know the world is round. We know more than they knew, when these beliefs were invented.
We don't burn witches anymore.
We don't perform "exorcisms", on the mentally ill, anymore, because we have new information now.

The majority of 'first generation immigrants', ie., the children of actual immigrants, will embrace the culture they grew up in, completely, as long as they're not indoctrinated with it, all through their school years.
And even then, I know many people, schooled as "catholics", who are now atheists.
It will change.
"This too, shall pass." Grasshopper.

I'm more concerned about what golfers wear...
Or "Hell's Angels" (Religious references)
Or the "KKK", or "Golden Dawn".

What makes you fear that a minority religion could impose their ridiculous "rules" on a majority, when the majority religion couldn't stop gay people from getting married, or shops opening on Sundays, because of overwhelming public support?

ALL religions would like to see my atheist views made illegal, and they'd like to see me punished.
One here, wants to watch my execution.
They're all still a little bit crazy.

"Christians" actually believe that their "god" shagged a 12/13-year old girl, and had a baby.
It's gonna take a while, for those people to listen to reason.

Trump says he also "believes", because it still gets votes.
While prostitutes piss on him, and he "grabs women by the pússy".

People will inevitably stop believing in all this drivel, and stop getting angry with me too, for pointing it out.
I have a "faith" in truth, and I have patience.

Just nod and smile at them, like you would if they were wearing a tinfoil hat.
"For the times, they are a'changing".
You know it makes sense.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 9:10:38 AM

Walts you have completely ignored what I said about the koran and sharia law and the polling of these muslims about wanting to be under sharia law

Of course he ignored it... you said you wanted to have "adult conversations"...

Why would anyone respond to your 4 yr-old's bleatings... as if you had the cognitive skills of an adult...?

Say something that actually makes sense... on an adult level... rather than the level of a complete... as Walt said... "phucktard"... with the credulity of a 4 year-old...

F*ck off already.

Awww... what's the matter... is the load in your pants getting hard and crusty...?

Don't post like an ignorant, uneducated piece of well used asswipe... and you won't be responded to as one...

Here's another little "life lesson" for you... from the wisdom of Islam...

Once upon a time there was a fool who was sent to buy flour
and salt. He took a dish to carry his purchases.

'Make sure,' said the man who sent him, 'not to mix the two
things -- I want them separate.'

When the shopkeeper had filled the dish with flour and was
measuring out the salt, the fool said: 'Do not mix it with the
flour; here, I will show you where to put it.'

And he inverted the dish, to provide, from its upturned
bottom, a surface upon which the salt could be laid.

The flour, of course, fell to the floor.

But the salt was safe.

When the fool got back to the man who had sent him he
said: 'Here is the salt.'

'Very well,' said the other man, 'but where is the flour?'

'It should be here,' said the fool, turning the dish over.

As soon as he did that, the salt fell to the ground, and the
flour of course was seen to be gone.

"What a maroon."

B. Bunny
 JustinElle
Msg: 42
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 9:21:09 AM
Dear Jo VAN…I fully understand the sentiment “Personally, I think all three "Abrahamic" religions are barking mad. This is the perpetuation of myths and legends, and superstitious fears and "beliefs", from the stone age.”

Well actually it al started in earnest when they started to write it all down, and sadly that was not the stone age at all, far more recent.

Originality is a rare thing in religious writing circles, plagiarism and repackaging is the process, and all the monotheist ideas started long before the word was frozen in time, through mean writing.

Amenhotep IV could be said to have invented the concept of monotheism up/down the road from what we now call Israel around 800 years before the scribes were inspired as some might say. These respected scribblers invent a history for the local goat herders in a scrubland in the gradually more urbanising landscape, in order to unify a bunch of peasants into the concept of a sovereign state.

Obviously this was not as sophisticated as the western powers achieved in carving up the Middle East from the Ottoman Empire. As in just 100 years we not all accept the state of the carve up as a given. So if the common people accept this adulteration so quickly you try to imagine the effect of the written word on a people who could not read or write, where the writings of man became the word of god, dictated word for word.

So it’s a historically new set of ideas, which strangely was happening at the time when Mr Buddha changed riches for rags, so both revolutionary idea at the time. They were to the existing establishment the equivalent of Taliban/ ISIS at the time.

We humans have been mentally and physically as we are today for well over 200K years and although our technological prowess is sort of in the stratosphere we are it seem emotionally as gullible as we were long before we took the modern physiological form.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 43
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 9:23:14 AM
"ALL religions would like to see my atheist views made illegal, and they'd like to see me punished."

Really, you got a credible source for this or is this just more crap you pulled out of thin air?

And you think you are some unique individual with all of these modern views....you ain't nothing..the only difference between you and the millions who reject religion is they are mature enough to not concern themselves with what others choose to believe. You on the other hand are an a hole who likes to grab people by the throat, forcing them to see things your way. And like much of the leftist trash, being the despicable people they are, you like to mock.
 wolfman4142
Msg: 44
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 9:26:41 AM

It's all about context.
These beliefs are still widely held, in poorer, less well-educated countries.
The more you find out, the more likely you are to come to the conclusion that ignorance and a lack of education served the purposes of the colonising powers, very well.

The terrorist that did the 9-11 attacks weren't poor or not well educated. Neither was the orlando shooter or the paris attackers or the airport bombers.

Our laws were also based on "christian" beliefs.

I think that is debateable and christian beliefs aren't exactly original.

What makes you fear that a minority religion could impose their ridiculous "rules" on a majority, when the majority religion couldn't stop gay people from getting married, or shops opening on Sundays, because of overwhelming public support?

Yet they have in certain places around europe. They band together in certain districts and vote sharia law right in. Then if you make a wrong turn and your wife is with you and of course she doesn't have a hijab and then boom she's getting raped and you are getting your head chopped off. That's how that sh!t works man.
 gtomustang
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 9:31:30 AM
since the issue was brought up and lost amongst the swear words, let's go off on a tangent with it....

So, there are a large group of people "over there" who would like a law based on their religion. How do americans "over here" feel, for example, about the Ten Commandments being on display in government buildings that are supposed to keep religion and government separate?

"When asked in a Feb. 25-27 Gallup Poll* if the Supreme Court should or should not allow the display in Texas, 76% of Americans say the display should be allowed, compared with 21% who say it should not."

http://www.pewforum.org/2010/09/28/us-religious-knowledge-an-overview-of-the-pew-forum-survey-results-and-implications/

so, OK, americans apparently want THEIR religion to be part of government and justice, too. They support their own "Sharia", so they aren't very different from those Muslims, are they? If they knew the real Sharia had a part about usury, they might even jump aboard. But...what if one American's idea of "religion in government" isn't as draconian as another's? Maybe what they support in their head isn't so bad as what some wingnut thinks of?

"How many of The Ten Commandments can you name? Put to the test, Americans recalled the seven ingredients of a McDonald's Big Mac hamburger and members of TV's "The Brady Bunch" more easily than the Bible's Ten Commandments.
A survey by Kelton Research found 80 percent of 1,000 respondents could name the burger's primary ingredient -- two all-beef patties -- but less than six in 10 knew the commandment "thou shalt not kill."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-bible-commandments-idUSN1223894020071012

So maybe, when americans and Muslims say they want religion in government, they're thinking of something less draconian than an ISIS caliphate?

"A Pew religious landscape survey found that 57% of American Muslims say there is more than one way to interpret Islam's teachings.

Sharia has been applied in varying degrees and with great diversity in practice -- both by individual Muslims and predominantly Muslim countries. While both Saudi Arabia and Iran claim to be ruled by Sharia, they differ greatly in how they implement its laws. When asked about how they want their nations' laws crafted, many Muslims are comfortable with Sharia governing family law but don't want to see severe corporate punishment implemented. "

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/16/world/sharia-law-definition/index.html
 Walts
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 9:35:40 AM

Walts you have completely ignored what I said about the koran and sharia law and the polling of these muslims about wanting to be under sharia law and gone right back to this one youtube video and one soldier. Do you expect everyone not to notice that you ignored this? You also do little to attack what he said either. If you aren't going to address those things then what is the point? If you want to completely dismiss the guy and what he said you have my permission but don't act like sharia law and the koran and the other things I brought up don't exist.

"Polling" of "these" muslims??????? Stuff, YOU say??????

And you actually want me to "argue" about a roid monster and what comes out of his mouth???? I only do that to get them to go into a rage. I'm betting I could get him there in less than a minute,,,if I was a betting man.

By the way, wolfboy, you never mentioned anything about skirts, knees or those damn yoga pants?

What IS the point????

Did the culling comment send you scurrying to check your Goverment's wildlife management site? Or did ya stick with UTube?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 47
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 9:48:15 AM
"I’ve managed to see Scorsese’s Silence twice in the last couple of weeks. It literally silenced me. It’s a surpassingly beautiful movie — but its genius lies in the complexity of its understanding of what faith really is. For some secular liberals, faith is some kind of easy, simple abdication of reason — a liberation from reality. For Scorsese, it’s a riddle wrapped in a mystery, and often inseparable from crippling, perpetual doubt. You see this in the main protagonist’s evolution: from a certain, absolutist arrogance to a long sacrifice of pride toward a deeper spiritual truth. Faith is a result, in the end, of living, of seeing your previous certainties crumble and be rebuilt, shakily, on new grounds. God is almost always silent, hidden, and sometimes most painfully so in the face of hideous injustice or suffering. A life of faith is therefore not real unless it is riddled with despair."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/02/andrew-sullivan-the-madness-of-king-donald.html
 Maleman999
Msg: 48
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 9:55:16 AM

So, there are a large group of people "over there" who would like a law based on their religion. How do americans "over here" feel, for example, about the Ten Commandments being on display in government buildings that are supposed to keep religion and government separate?

"When asked in a Feb. 25-27 Gallup Poll* if the Supreme Court should or should not allow the display in Texas, 76% of Americans say the display should be allowed, compared with 21% who say it should not."

Another poll that should be conducted is: How many Americans object to having: "In God we trust" on American currency? I'm sure most Americans don't see a problem with that, but consider it radical if other countries have similar displays of their religion that's not Christian, and would consider it treasonous if someone suggested removing a religious saying from American money.
 wolfman4142
Msg: 49
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 10:03:01 AM

And you actually want me to "argue" about a roid monster and what comes out of his mouth???? I only do that to get them to go into a rage. I'm betting I could get him there in less than a minute,,,if I was a betting man.

I didn't ask you to argue with a roid monster I actually said you have my permission to dismiss the guy completely but it doesn't negate the other things mentioned. So I'm not sure the reason for the hostility.

By the way, wolfboy, you never mentioned anything about skirts, knees or those damn yoga pants?

It's not anything I really care about so what is it you want me to respond to?

americans being wrong doesn't make muslims right.

Sharia has been applied in varying degrees and with great diversity in practice -- both by individual Muslims and predominantly Muslim countries. While both Saudi Arabia and Iran claim to be ruled by Sharia, they differ greatly in how they implement its laws. When asked about how they want their nations' laws crafted, many Muslims are comfortable with Sharia governing family law but don't want to see severe corporate punishment implemented. "

you made some good points don't get me wrong. I think that maybe some muslims in some countries may be fine with an american way of life but figuring out which ones may or may not could prove impossible. However bringing up what other people do or don't do in non muslim countries with other than islamic religion is futile as those people have proven over and over again they can live with others peacefully whereas muslims have proven they can't time and time again. If you don't want a muslim ban or to restrict their coming here what is it they would have to do before you would? Would you let them set up terrorist cells accross the country and slaughter thousands or millions of americans before you would allow action to be taken or would that not be good enough either?
 Walts
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 10:06:07 AM

How many Americans object to having: "In God we trust" on American currency?

One of the reasons I quit using Yank money was because "they" didn't put MY "God" on there.

I was sooooooooooo pissed off.

So, instead, I get to spend money with a queen's head on it.

Again, not my queen but, at least it was a queen.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims