Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Maleman999
Msg: 51
MuslimsPage 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Canadian coins are a little weird-a moose or beaver on one side and the queen on the other side. What a combination.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 52
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 11:48:38 AM

since the issue was brought up and lost amongst the swear words, let's go off on a tangent with it....

It's a valiant try gto... but you are trying to be rational... with a 4 yr-old...

If rationality... fact... and reason... had anything to do with it... this thread would never have been started... as it was... in the first place...

It's just like trying to rationalize with a 4 yr-old who doesn't want to take his nap... It's a battle that can't be won because the 4 yr-old will simply reject all rationalization... until the only option left is to simply pick them up and carry them to their beds...

All he wants to hear is... "OMG, they'll make dhimmis of us all!!! The Muslims will enslave us in our own countries!!! NO MUSLIMS!!!"... Just like the 4 yr-old who only wants to hear... "OK, you can stay up"...

Would you let them set up terrorist cells accross the country and slaughter thousands or millions of americans before you would allow action to be taken or would that not be good enough either?

See...? There you go with the 4 yr-old ranting again...

I thought you wanted an "adult conversation"...? And yet... all we see is the 4 yr-old "Muslims are meanies" ranting... and in an adult... that just comes off as "stupid fvck"...

When are you going to grow up enough to make adult arguments...?

a moose

It's a caribou (a type of reindeer)... not a moose...

Make that mistake hunting... and it could cost you a lot...
 Walts
Msg: 53
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 12:22:20 PM

I didn't ask you to argue with a roid monster I actually said you have my permission to dismiss the guy completely but it doesn't negate the other things mentioned. So I'm not sure the reason for the hostility.

And I didn't say I wanted to argue "with" a roid monster. And I didn't ask for or require your "perimission" but, hey, thanks for it anyways.

It's not anything I really care about so what is it you want me to respond to?

BUT, you sure have a phucking opinon on what "those" Muslims are wearing don't you????? Almost as valuable as the roid monster's words. And of course, you taught your children well, if the only words out their mouths was "WTF" when seeing the attire of another. The cycle continues. Next time you open your yap, try being informed before you grace us with anymore of your words of "wisdom".

I think that maybe some muslims in some countries may be fine with an american way of life but figuring out which ones may or may not could prove impossible

Oh, don't lie to us. Your not capable of "thinking". What "is" the "American way" anyways?????

However bringing up what other people do or don't do in non muslim countries with other than islamic religion is futile as those people have proven over and over again they can live with others peacefully whereas muslims have proven they can't time and time again.

This coming from a citizen of a country that can't stay out of other countries and blowing the phuck out of anybody in "their way". Is that the "American Way" of which you are speaking wolfboy?????

Honestly, you should get out of that basement every once in awhile.

There's not THAT many monsters out there. Honest.

Stay clear of the cull though.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 4:53:28 PM
Wolfie wrote:

Diverting the subject to past military blunders or mistakes
But U.S blunders are the essence of the whole debate. Petrodollars flooding the ME, U.S. "allies" funding Wahabbism for decades, truckloads and truckloads of weapons in extremists' hands for 40 years, regime changes gone awry....what could go wrong with that? The explosion in radical Islam is the West's fault, mainly the U.S.'s...........and if you can't see that, well...there is nothing else really to say, Wolfie.......
 Ouija2025
Msg: 55
Muslims
Posted: 2/12/2017 4:54:49 PM
He has left the building. Maybe his Mommy caught him hot chatting, or his SO came home, or the warden revoked his puter time
 Munna1980
Msg: 56
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 8:24:01 AM
I am a Muslim.

And I don't hide my faith or even my name. I can proudly say, my first name is Hussain.

Many have asked me to change my name. One of the guys who I went to school with he did that as his name was Usama.

I am in a line of work where I deal with people directly from Israel. I still don't hide my name.

I have been in America for 22 years.

Therefore, if you have any questions ask me?
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 57
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 8:55:51 AM
^^^^He can't...Wolfboy has either deleted his POF account or he's been kicked off for being a troll. Maybe the full moon has him running? Lulz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYBT0XyvA
 razors_edge55
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 9:06:13 AM
I don't think he wants to talk to muslims ,,, he thinks you want to "cut his head off " I think he has lost his head already ,,,,but I also feel he will be back,
there use to be a vote to delete threads in the first page ,,seems long gone
 deetristate
Msg: 59
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 10:11:03 AM
What was troll about it t?

Why delete?
 Munna1980
Msg: 60
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 10:18:21 AM
^
What doesn't help either is the mainstream shows like homeland.

The capital of pakistan was depicted as an impoverished town when in fact it us know for its beauty and scenery.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 61
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 10:20:45 AM

I am in a line of work where I deal with people directly from Israel. I still don't hide my name.

And this is relevant why again?
 deetristate
Msg: 62
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 10:40:56 AM
Munna

Your opinion about who should be allowed into the USA and under what curcumstances matters as much as my opinion about immigration laws in your birth country.

Not at all.

Is there something else that you want us to ask you about?
 Walts
Msg: 63
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 11:03:39 AM

Your opinion about who should be allowed into the USA and under what curcumstances matters as much as my opinion about immigration laws in your birth country.

Pretty sure Dipsy he DID NOT give you or anyone else an "opinion" on who is allowed in the good old US of A.

What he DID do was offer was his personal replies to ANY questions posed towards him.

Yet none????

We know you don't have any since you already have all the answers that you require on the subject of the Muslims.

I still don't understand why he even is still "allowed" to be on these forums?????

You should suggest a new rule Dipsy.
 gtomustang
Msg: 64
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 11:09:43 AM
to answer your other question, D, Wolfman Jack may have been deleted b/c in a few of the forums, he's really gone after the ladies and bared his fangs. We aren't the only ones who've been exposed to his charms, it may not have been this one post.
 Walts
Msg: 65
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 11:18:42 AM

We aren't the only ones who've been exposed to his charms, it may not have been this one post.

Oh, I'm sure it was "me" that started the cull thingy.

I just don't know who I "am" anymore.

One day I'm Irish, the next day,,,,,,, well, only a few are privy to that kind of information, so we'll just keep it on the down low for now.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 66
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 12:04:19 PM

Excuse me, sir Dee, but if the gentleman you are posing this comment to is a U.S. Citizen now, he certainly has an opinion that matters JUST AS MUCH AS YOURS.

Just like after my parents became citizens, their opinions mattered as they became Americans.

Oh, unless one is 100% Native American, in that case, I think their opinions should weigh in more heavily. Like not having their land raped.
 Munna1980
Msg: 68
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 12:53:49 PM
There are always talks of Muslims in American and Western media without the representations of credible Muslim thinkers.

And when they do invite someone from Muslim world, he is known to be a known extremist and a terrorist sympathizer. Anjem Choudhry is that one lunatic.

Why I don't see someone like Sheikh Hamza Yusuf on mainstream media like Fox or CNN?

Daesh/Isis hvae put a head on his price of speaking out against them!!!

Sheikh Hamza Yusuf is an American born white Muslim. Converted to Islam at an early age and now he is the leading scholar of Islam in the western world today!!!

Or Why not Take Tahir Ul Qadri on the line while discussion this? A famous Pakistani cleric who has issued a 500 page fatwa against terrorism and suicide bombing?

The media wants to portray a certain type of image of Islam. Because fear and terror sells!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 69
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 12:57:41 PM
Interesting how the order and contentsof the last three posts changed.

Anyway, good point Candy.

Except for the native american fallacy.

And he hasnt stated that he is here legally or a citizen, much like the last proclaimed muslim "representing" didn't,

but good point nonetheless.

------
Edit.

See?
I paid taxes in the FSU. Doesn't give me any rights.
 Munna1980
Msg: 70
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 1:01:40 PM
^^^

I am under no obligation to state my nature of residency in America. That is no one's business. Just so you know I pay my taxes. A lot more than many other crooked American businessmen.

And keeping the same point, even India media outlets are guilty of demonizing muslim countries.

I get shocked that how even Bollywood movies depicted Pakistan's major cities as an extremist haven where women are wearing burqas with veils.

My Indian fellow businessman was shocked when he saw a hit TV serial from Pakistan on netflix. He was able to the see the other side of the culture of a Muslim country that is never portrayed by the outside world!!!
 Tomfiend
Msg: 71
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 1:07:06 PM

I am under no obligation to state my nature of residency in America. That is no one's business. Just so you know I pay my taxes. A lot more than many other crooked American businessmen.

Of course...you are more honest than the rest of us right. . . but don't let Americans know how you really feel. LOL.

I get shocked that how even Bollywood movies depicted Pakistan's major cities as an extremist haven where women are wearing burqas with veils.

Its Hollywood. . . not Bollywood. If you don't like our movies, don't watch them.

Correct me if I am wrong, but was not Osama Bin Laden hiding in plain sight a block from a major army barracks? Did he not "hide" there with the acquiescence and knowledge of your government and the army itself?

Gee, its really hard to understand why Obama did not consult with your government before secreting the Seals into your major city to take out Justice on Al-Queda.
 Munna1980
Msg: 72
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 1:10:05 PM
And you think CIA didn't know for past 10 15 year where he was?

When he was not needed he was taken out on the request of Pakistani govt?

Indian film industry is called bollywood.

Open up your mind.

India's industry is bigger than hollywood.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 1:10:32 PM
yeh I could have told him that ,Films are never a way to see what a country is like ,,,trust me ,,the trouble with the US public is so many never travel ,,,and never had a passport ,,,if they got out in the world and saw it for what it is,,,,I'm sure there would be less fear and more understanding ,,,,but if all you know is what you see on youtube vides ,,,thats only one side ,,and there are so many side ,so many beautiful sides ,,
someone told me ,if all you are looking for is shyt ,,,,that's all you will find
eddit ,,,slumdog millionaire ,,,bollywood ,,,and best picture of the year
 Tomfiend
Msg: 74
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 1:23:18 PM

And you think CIA didn't know for past 10 15 year where he was?

I didn't know you were a conspiracy nut too...... hey you should feel right at home in the USA...we have lots of them.

And I suppose saying the CIA knew for ten years transfers the fault for harboring Osama from Pakistan itself back to the US, does it not?

Indian film industry is called bollywood.

Open up your mind.

India's industry is bigger than Hollywood

Well I have no way of knowing if this is true, but I do like the few Indian movies I have watched over the years. I kind of am a little skeptical if India has lots of big cinema hits... but it has a large population to view what it produces.
 Walts
Msg: 75
Muslims
Posted: 2/13/2017 1:28:48 PM

Its Hollywood. . . not Bollywood.

Actually Tom, there such a thing as Bollywood. But, because you are all caught up running around calling people "evil" you have no time for any such information. Just as razoredge has just pointed out, many never leave their little bubble. And even when and if that happens, many have no idea what they are seeing when they are looking.

Not like that is a surprise to anyone.

Edit to add: Ooooops, looks like I was a couple posts too late to point out how uniformed you were there Tom. My bad.

Edit to add,,,,again.....

Well I have no way of knowing if this is true,

Oh sure you do Tommy. You just don't want to. Stick with the ignorance, at least you can "I didn't know",,,,or "no one told me".
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims