Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jodimay1313
Msg: 126
MuslimsPage 6 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Well we always hear the argument and circular reasoning from the left that we get terrorist attacks because we bomb terrorist countries. If we stop occupying and bombing them they do more attacks than when we do. The reality is these muslim countries allow these terrorists to pass in and out of their borders with no resistance what so ever. As a matter of fact they give them aid and assistance. The people there do not police their people and allow them to perform such acts and therefore they get occupied and bombed. Osama bin laden passed threw border after border before ending up in syria. No individual or country or policing entity did a darn thing and so therefore you have occupations and bombs because what you won't do we will for you. If they don't like how we do it maybe they should get off their asses and do it themselves then and then we wouldn't have to. They say Iraq was the wrong country we attacked. I say well then why were we killing well established terrorists there then? The issue isn't that we attacked the wrong country the issue is terrorists are in all muslim countries and we don't attack them all.
 Munna1980
Msg: 127
Muslims
Posted: 2/19/2017 6:22:48 AM
^^^

Keep nurturing the terrorists? There was no Al Qaeda in Iraq and Libya. There was no presence of those fukers in Syria either. These countries were stable.

Now these bastids are roaming the region with the blessiong of America and Europe.

France recently admitted giving anti tank weapons to Alqaeda's affiliates in Syria!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 128
Muslims
Posted: 2/19/2017 6:27:35 AM
That's why people voted for Trump. They were sick of that action by Clinton, Bush, Obama.
Many people would like that region left to their own devices. If they want to kill each other,over there, fine.
Whether the Trump vote makes a difference REMAINS TO BE SEEN

Despite the self flagellation of Leftists, we are only weeks in.
 gtomustang
Msg: 129
Muslims
Posted: 2/19/2017 6:36:59 AM
"Well we always hear the argument and circular reasoning from the left that we get terrorist attacks because we bomb terrorist countries. If we stop occupying and bombing them they do more attacks than when we do."

>>>yep, we supported the dictators who arrested and tortured the grandfathers, in order to get the oil. Then the economy crashes and the grandchildren find they can't get a job with their college degrees. Doesn't make logical sense to the engineers, and religion gives them an explanation, go bomb the Westerners who take the oil and refuse you your freedoms. So we bomb them, and what peace do we get? oh yes, we get more bombs. We get rid of Usama bin Ladin (who didn't travel to Syria) and he's replaced by a more bloodthirsty group, one he originally didn't even want to support in Iraq. "no country did a darn thing"? Iran was willing to hand over people escaping from Tora Bora, but Bush put them on the Axis of Evil list, and naturally they said, ok, screw you.

if at first you don't succeed, keep doing what hasn't worked yet. there's a word for it, starts with an In...

meanwhile Chump wants to inflate troop numbers and buy more tanks and planes. What purpose does he have for a bigger military?
 deetristate
Msg: 130
Muslims
Posted: 2/19/2017 6:38:23 AM
That's why people voted for Trump. They were sick of that action by Clinton, Bush, Obama.
Many people would like that region left to their own devices. If they want to kill each other,over there, fine.
Whether the Trump vote makes a difference REMAINS TO BE SEEN

Despite the self flagellation of Leftists, we are only weeks in.
 jodimay1313
Msg: 131
Muslims
Posted: 2/19/2017 7:17:09 AM

Keep nurturing the terrorists? There was no Al Qaeda in Iraq and Libya. There was no presence of those fukers in Syria either. These countries were stable.

Then how do you explain the US troops killing hundreds of them starting on day one? All of your countries have terrorists and it is due to the violent nature of the quran and you know it you shit bag.

GTO you skipped a whole lot of stuff there buddy. Like for example those muslims not policing their own people and removing all the terrorists themselves.
 Jo van
Msg: 132
Muslims
Posted: 2/19/2017 8:23:45 AM

Just how many Americans are killed by other Americans , every single year?
"Making America Safe".

Gun violence results in thousands of deaths and injuries in the United States annually.[1] In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries (23.2 injuries per 100,000 U.S. citizens),[2][3] and 33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" (10.6 deaths per 100,000 U.S. citizens).[4] These deaths consisted of 11,208 homicides,[5] 21,175 suicides,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
Feeling safe yet?
 Walts
Msg: 133
Muslims
Posted: 2/19/2017 8:54:14 AM

meanwhile Chump wants to inflate troop numbers and buy more tanks and planes. What purpose does he have for a bigger military?

My guess is future parades.

But, the resident expert of wars and mongering is KJ.
Ask her.
Good luck on a reply of any value.
 deetristate
Msg: 134
Muslims
Posted: 2/19/2017 12:38:33 PM
And, jovan, """"""the best tea in China can be sold to 1000 dollars per 500g. Very expensive! But ordinary tea in China is cheap. Their prices vary from 10 dollars to 100 dollars per 500g.""""""

If Americans were scrambling to move to the middle east en masse, you may have made a valid point if we really, really, really really stretched it.... a lot.

(My bad. I keep forgetting that average people are literal. Sorry, again.)
 Jo van
Msg: 135
Muslims
Posted: 2/19/2017 4:31:13 PM

If Americans were scrambling to move to the middle east en masse, you may have made a valid point if we really, really, really really stretched it.... a lot.

About 100,000 Americans into israel, since the 1960s.
"israel" is in the M.E.
And about another 2 million from Europe, which is where the American ones probably also came from, before they were Americans.

Then there were all the invasions; of Iraq, Kuwait, etc. Probably another few hundred thousand.
And all the American mercinaries, like that charmer the other day.

Does that count as "en masse"
How many "middle eastern" immigrants arrived in the USA last year?
How many refugees, women, children?

Nonetheless, I'd still bet that more Americans were killed by other Americans, every year, than all the terrorist atrocities in Europe, put together.
But it's late, and I can't be bothered to do the research.
So..
If you really want to stay "safe", you're many, many times more likely to be killed by another American, than you are by someone from the ME.
Statistically speaking....

So I think I have made a "valid point".

"The parable of the Chinese tea" was completely lost on me, I'm afraid....
I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say there.
-And I'm a good guesser.....
 gtomustang
Msg: 136
Muslims
Posted: 2/19/2017 5:31:57 PM
'Then how do you explain the US troops killing hundreds of them starting on day one?"

>>>When America invaded Iraq 2003, it was Ba'athist soldiers they were killing. Then Sunni and Shi'a death squads. al Qaeda wasn't originally in Iraq, b/c Saddam wouldn't let a challenge to his power at that level exist, and has a long history of pitting groups against each other to stop potential rebellions, which is where you get all these groups with long blood feuds to settle. Bush even answered charges of an Al Qaeda in Iraq with a "So what?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/15/bush-acknowledges-absence_n_151144.html

now, there IS a group that saw an opportunity in an Iraq we left leaderless (thinking Chalabi was going to take over), Bin Ladin decided to and that's probably what you're thinking of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanzim_Qaidat_al-Jihad_fi_Bilad_al-Rafidayn
https://www.britannica.com/topic/al-Qaeda-in-Iraq

but without a government, there wasn't a government nor an army to police "their own people". Like Colin Powell said, we broke the china shop, we bought it.

"Some critics of the war, particularly within the U.S. military community, argued pointedly against the conflation of Iraq and the war on terror, and criticized Bush for losing focus on the more important objective of fighting al-Qaeda. As Marine Lieutenant General Greg Newbold, the Pentagon's former top operations officer, wrote in a 2006 TIME article, "I now regret that I did not more openly challenge those who were determined to invade a country whose actions were peripheral to the real threat—al-Qaeda."[274]
Critics within this vein have further argued that containment would have been an effective strategy for the Saddam government, and that the top U.S. priorities in the Middle East should be encouraging a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, working for the moderation of Iran, and solidifying gains made in Afghanistan and Central Asia. In an October 2002 speech, Retired Marine Gen. Anthony Zinni, former head of Central Command for U.S. forces in the Middle East and State Department's envoy to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, called Iraq "maybe six or seven," in terms of U.S. Middle East priorities, adding that "the affordability line may be drawn around five."[275

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq

so yes, I skipped over a bit :) I try not to make my posts too long with all the details and side issues. Its a complicated region and the Trumpets want simple answers that feel good to them, so a long post covering every detail may not get read...except its funny how many people do read my posts considering what they respond to. its a compliment.

as for al Qaeda in Syria, they came late to the party

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/16/world/middleeast/al-qaeda-turns-to-syria-with-a-plan-to-challenge-isis.html?_r=0

walt wasn't kidding about parades, Trump wanted tanks at the inauguration, like Russians and North Koreans do, but the pentagon knew they'd chew up the pavement and good luck patching in the winter.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-inauguration-parade-tanks-missile-launchers-2017-1

deetristate
Msg: 137
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 11:16:28 AM
Canadians leftists may actually have to put their money where their mouth is.

""""""""Canadian police intercepted 22 people overnight near Emerson, Manitoba, for illegally crossing the border, according to police.

The small town of Emerson has become a hotspot for asylum seekers seeking refuge in Canada since the election of President Trump, who made reducing illegal immigration and decreasing the number of refugees entering the U.S. a central part of his platform.

The border town of 671 has been galvanized to help asylum seekers, as the issue has brought an influx of media attention from across the globe, according to the CBC.

Greg Janzen, an official who heads the town, told CTV, a Canadian network, that he's witnessed a definitive shift in the number of asylum seekers coming across the border since Trump took office.

"I think we're just going to see them coming every day now, instead of just on the weekends. And the groups are going to get bigger and bigger," Janzen said.

He said that most of the asylum seekers come from African countries, and that he has concerns about the number of people crossing the border into his town, which does not have the resources to handle them all.

"As the numbers get bigger there is growing concerns," he said."""""""""""""

They won't. Talk is cheap.
 _babblefish
Msg: 138
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 11:36:29 AM
^ oooooh, you missed reuters filming in Quebec to add to your fanger pointing

since when is illegal border crossing the same as security screening and the letting in process

you truly are a malignant twat.. you know deet once the USOFA rids themselves of brown people, it's the
back of the bus for you
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 139
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 12:53:46 PM

Canadians leftists may actually have to put their money where their mouth is.

Especially when... one is as big a "stupid fvck" as Dee...

I guess she completely missed this line... in the article she posted...

The border town of 671 has been galvanized to help asylum seekers...

Gee Dipsy Dee... Are you smart enough to know what... "galvanized to help"... means... In English...?

Or will you just default to "stupid fvck"... as usual...?

"What a maroon."

B. Bunny
 razors_edge55
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 1:06:04 PM
I read some where around 40,000 people were killed in the year , driving ,,,,maybe we could ban cars ,,,and let's not even talk about guns ,,,, cause we would soon be over populated,so let's just pick on the poor ,,,it's the christian way ???
I often wonder how people can hate people they don't even know ?
 jodimay1313
Msg: 141
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 1:37:30 PM
Again and again look at america and what it has done. We aren't buying the muslim propaganda anymore it ain't happening. We can go this merry go round forever. What came first the chicken or the egg? What came first the terrorism or the western interference?
 razors_edge55
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 1:51:35 PM
and again you don't answer the question ,,,,, would you be OK with someone that hated you without any reason but where you were born ???? ,,that is is it in a nutshell ,,it simple ,,,I've had this happen to me here in france ,,a friend told me ,,so and so does not like you ,,??? why I asked ,,,you are american ,,,,so why does he not like me for something I had no control of ??? ,,that is the point ,and to the bone
 jodimay1313
Msg: 143
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 2:44:54 PM

and again you don't answer the question ,,,,, would you be OK with someone that hated you without any reason but where you were born ????

It has nothing to do with hate. People are fine with it if it doesn't have terrorist attacks attached to it. However if the role were reversed would they let me move to their country and open a titty bar and promote my american way of life? Them doing something I don't like but me tolerating it and someone coming here to blow people up are two different things now aren't they? Would you blame them if some americans decided to got there and kill people and then they decided to not let americans in until that issue was resolved? I doubt it. That's why your question isn't good or to the bone but t stupid and ignorant muslim propaganda.
 gtomustang
Msg: 144
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 3:28:17 PM
wait, TT bars are an American way of life? Well, gee, apparently all the counties in America that do everything they can to run stripper clubs out of business must be sharia!

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-03-13-strip-clubs_N.htm

OMG, Wolfie has new places to be scared of! They must all be Muslim! He better run down south to these places and start swearing all the bad words he knows at them. its like winding up a toy really tight and then releasing it to perform for your entertainment.

"would you blame them if some americans decided to go there and kill people"

>>>oh, we're talking about the bearded video guy again, and how he's not allowed to walk peacefully in parts of Iraq?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 145
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 3:45:05 PM

you truly are a malignant twat.. you know deet once the USOFA rids themselves of brown people, it's the
back of the bus for you

Real classy woman here.....fish for brains
 jodimay1313
Msg: 146
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 4:16:40 PM

wait, TT bars are an American way of life? Well, gee, apparently all the counties in America that do everything they can to run stripper clubs out of business must be sharia!

GTO you're like a computer "he's onto the scam must revert to default position and promote muslim propaganda".
 deetristate
Msg: 147
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 4:36:31 PM
I thought babble was a man until she started to be so petty and wicked against kj.
Sad. But she exemplifies latent leftists racism so well, I love when she posts stuff like that.

"""""and again you don't answer the question ,,,,, would you be OK with someone that hated you without any reason but where you were born ???? ,,that is is it in a nutshell ,,it simple ,,,I've had this happen to me here in france ,,a friend told me ,,so and so does not like you ,,??? why I asked ,,,you are american ,,,,so why does he not like me for something I had no control of ??? ,,that is the point ,and to the bone"""""

No one hates anyone. We just love ourselves and our families and friends.
And feel no need to sacrifice ourselves at the alter of kumbaya to feel "good" and "PC" and self righteous.
 jodimay1313
Msg: 148
Muslims
Posted: 2/20/2017 6:04:11 PM

No one hates anyone. We just love ourselves and our families and friends.
And feel no need to sacrifice ourselves at the alter of kumbaya to feel "good" and "PC" and self righteous.

Yah know what dee me and you see eye to eye on this all the way. How are muslims not understanding the concerns of terrorism that kills %87 muslims. If we are concerned and willing to aid in other ways other than bring it here they should be ready and willing to help us do that but for whatever reason they aren't. The left hears facts and reason that don't align with being blown to bits to prove you aren't racist and they scream racism and bigotry. Yet as a white boy I'd totally date you IRL and we are of different shades. Yet they want to make it about being brown. It ain't about being brown because there are muslims of all races and shades and they all strap bombs to themselves. I've seen very very caucasian muslim terrorists and I've seen straight out of africa muslim terrorists so I don't see the whole race idea working for them. It is just such a smoke screen to the truth that is they have a real death wish and because we don't share it they want us to believe the issue is ours when it just isn't.
 gtomustang
Msg: 149
aww, now its romance on,
Posted: 2/21/2017 3:49:08 PM
" How are muslims not understanding the concerns of terrorism that kills 87% muslims?"

hee hee, yeah, that's exactly how it works. "oh, my children were killed by terrorists today!" "You think you have problems, I have bunions!" yep, Muslims just don't care about terrorism at all. They are not running here TO GET AWAY FROM IT, they must be running to bring it here. Its like leftovers from dinner, they just want to share it everywhere. Hee Hee, so funny. We no longer have to worry about just Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on the door, Wolfie's got muslims knocking on the door, and every darn one of them is a terrorist, he's seen it....um....someplace. even "Those people"who own gas stations, they're just waiting to light up the pump and take out the whole town! its a plot!

golly, why don't the poor immigrants just grab a B-52 bomber lying around inside their nation and do something about those terrorist armies? Every day Wolfie reads in the paper about how the Iraqis are doing everything, er, nothing. Why can't the Kurds make their own weapons and bomb those ISIS people in the middle of Turkey bombing them? gosh, what slackers. Don't they have time on Tuesday to solve the problem once and for all? Or how about those Iraqis we blow up, why can't they get a government going and do something on Wednesday? Geez, if we were in Iraq, you bet we'd make the place nice and safe like we did...er...wait.

"yet as a white boy, i'd totally date you and we are different shades"

congrats, D, you've got another fanboi who sees the inner you, he has no bias against you. and he sees terrorists everywhere, very very Caucasian ones and straight out of Africa ones. I don't know if he's seen any straight out of Compton yet. y'know, those "different shade" people. At least he doesn't make it about race, does he D?

you guys are so funny, you must be the same person doing different idiocy to make us laugh :) I've seen this dramatic-romantic unrequited love plot between sock puppets before.
 jodimay1313
Msg: 150
aww, now its romance on,
Posted: 2/21/2017 4:23:48 PM
GTO you talk out of both of your buttholes at the same time. Out of one end there are no muslim governments with any infrastructure to be classified as a country much less resources to combat terrorism. Like all their country consists of is people buried in the sand or something. We all know that isn't the case. I mean you really have to make up your mind here. Either these countries have a ton of money, infrastructure and weapons to combat terrorism or they don't and can hardly even be considered to be a country. Either way you go on that deal it would make sense that if they can't or simply won't combat terrorism then we need to take over and eradicate all known terrorists. Then consider slowly turning their country back over to them. Only instead of one or two countries we need to invade them all. Then no one needs to immigrate to our country. At a certain point it's time to sh!t or get off the pot but either it's a responsibility we need to take on or it isn't and we want no part of it at all. Shifty back and forth individuals like you who want their cake and want to eat it too are the reason for the destabilization of these countries.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims