Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _babblefish
Msg: 151
view profile
History
aww, now its romance on, Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

I thought babble was a man until she started to be so petty and wicked against kj.
Sad. But she exemplifies latent leftists racism so well, I love when she posts stuff like that.

*golf clap
you have recurrently posted to a ridiculous degree that i am a man and that i have multiple profiles,
are you finally admitting you are wrong?

On Wednesday, Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA) — head of the Congressional Black Caucus — blasted the Senate Judiciary Committee’s decision to have three black members of Congress testify last at Sen. Jeff Sessions’ (R-AL) Tuesday confirmation hearing for attorney general, saying it was the equivalent of being sent to the “back of the bus.”

again you are a Yuge twat, as for barbie (she's a big girl and she's packing) so why the issue pointing out narcissistic attention whore performers,

We just love ourselves

quit typing and go back to licking your monitor
 daynadaze
Msg: 152
view profile
History
aww, now its romance on,
Posted: 2/21/2017 5:06:38 PM
Pretty soon you will be Irish ;-)
 forumslady
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/21/2017 5:26:07 PM
jodimay1313- " The left hears facts and reason that don't align with being blown to bits to prove you aren't racist and they scream racism and bigotry. Yet as a white boy I'd totally date you IRL and we are of different shades"

And then..........

"I've seen very very caucasian muslim terrorists and I've seen straight out of africa muslim terrorists so I don't see the whole race idea working for them."

I'm gonna' leave THAT interesting little example of double speak sitting RIGHT here. :D :D

Someone else can come in and point out the hypocrisy and stupidity, I'm too busy laughing. :o
 jodimay1313
Msg: 154
Muslims
Posted: 2/21/2017 5:38:40 PM

I'm gonna' leave THAT interesting little example of double speak sitting RIGHT here.

Leave it where ever you like it's not a race it's a religion. That's the point. So anyone who is not interested in having muslims around can't be called racist because it's not a race.

You need a muslim hug: http://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/im-muslim-and-i-trust-you-do-you-trust-me-enough-for-a-hug-boom-explosion.jpg
 gtomustang
Msg: 155
view profile
History
what's that ringing sound in Wolfie's ears? oh, its a school bell
Posted: 2/21/2017 5:42:08 PM
two buttholes? there's more Trumpet ***holes around than that :) and what's the focus on buttholes, golly? Anyway, if we wish to talk about today's immigrants, let's see what the Mideast is doing about ISIS that causes them, so that this will be a short rebuttal.

Hmm, Iraqis are fighting them. Turkey used to join the Saudis in fighting Assad the threat, but now the Turks are fighting them. The Kurds are fighting them. The Iranians are fighting them, and even brought in Hez'bollah out of the Beka valley hoping their experience in urban combat might do the trick. So, see, there are Arab countries with money, and groups without, doing what they can against ISIS. Thus, I can have my blueberry cake donut and eat it, too.
 forumslady
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/21/2017 5:47:27 PM
jodimay1313- You just don't get it and I'm not going to try to explain it, you still wouldn't get it.
It's too bad obtuseness can't be used as currency, you would be set for life. :D
 jodimay1313
Msg: 157
Posted: 2/21/2017 6:02:20 PM

Hmm, Iraqis are fighting them. Turkey used to join the Saudis in fighting Assad the threat, but now the Turks are fighting them. The Kurds are fighting them. The Iranians are fighting them, and even brought in Hez'bollah out of the Beka valley hoping their experience in urban combat might do the trick. So, see, there are Arab countries with money, and groups without, doing what they can against ISIS. Thus, I can have my blueberry cake donut and eat it, too.

First of all I don't like trump. That don't mean I have to dislike everything he does though. Secondly if all these countries are doing such a wonderful job then all these immigrants are actually isil running from them. Good point GTO so you agree with the muslim ban then.

Forumslady go get your hug and then we will finish this conversation.
 forumslady
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2017 6:15:50 PM
jodimay1313- We aren't having a conversation.
You seem to be talking to yourself and I seriously doubt this is the first time. :D
I don't need a hug, I need for you to say something that I can actually debate.
That's likely to happen about the time hell freezes over.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 159
Posted: 2/21/2017 6:18:26 PM
If you stopped your insults and had actual convo ppl might take you seriously
Insulting ppl" your towel head comment but one example" You wouldn't know a Muslim if they chewed you. Which they would not
as you are a pig
"That don't mean I have to dislike everything he does though"
that don't mean? what you trying to be down with Lil Wayne
and Forumslady can enjoy hugs. Pity you cannot
 jodimay1313
Msg: 160
Posted: 2/21/2017 6:40:18 PM

We aren't having a conversation.

Go ahead.

You seem to be talking to yourself and I seriously doubt this is the first time. :D

I think we all do a little bit. Nothing wrong with that.

I don't need a hug, I need for you to say something that I can actually debate.

Oh come on. He's looks all cuddley and stuff. Why not?

http://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/im-muslim-and-i-trust-you-do-you-trust-me-enough-for-a-hug-boom-explosion.jpg

I need for you to say something that I can actually debate.

What do you want to debate? You love muslims so much let me point you out some to hug.

That's likely to happen about the time hell freezes over.

I don't know is it? You have only come in here to insult me so far so guess you ain't looking to debate.

Ouija2025 I have no need to respond to you no offense. If there was a mute button I would of pushed it a long time ago so how about you do your best to ignore me and pretend I don't exist and I have already done the same from now on.
 forumslady
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2017 7:01:00 PM
jodimay1313- Your prejudice when it comes to Muslims is obvious.
You have NO concept of the Muslim religion.
Muslim extremists don't either.
So, you seem to have a lot in common with Muslim extremists.
Digest that one.
I don't have one sided conversations.
You talk down to people, you try to shut people up, like you just did with Ouija.
You deserve to be insulted, you are ignorant.
 jodimay1313
Msg: 162
Posted: 2/21/2017 7:31:00 PM

Your prejudice when it comes to Muslims is obvious.

No I am prejudice of being blowed up. When an american soldier ran away from a bomb in WW2 it wasn't because he was prejudice against the japanese. It was because he didn't want to die.

You have NO concept of the Muslim religion.

No I've read the quran a couple times. I got all the concept I need. Digest that one.

You talk down to people, you try to shut people up, like you just did with Ouija.

Ok just like I did with Ouija? As in told her "hey let's ignore each other" and that is shutting people up? Is she a deaf mute that only talks to me or something? Ouija say whatever you please and I won't respond! So? You think she cares? Are her feelings really hurt? Doubt that I believe she will live and be just fine as will I. So what's the oh the horror about?

You deserve to be insulted, you are ignorant.

Or you could ignore me and I you if you want. Up to you I'm game either way.
 forumslady
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2017 7:44:33 PM
jodimay- I didn't say you hurt Ouija's feelings.
She could have you for breakfast, spit pieces back out and still have time to do it again before you realized what happened the first time.
Like I do.
It's entertaining, but at this point, you bore me.
Carry on.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 164
Muslims
Posted: 2/21/2017 7:56:50 PM

Msg: 162
No I am prejudice of being blowed up.

You may as well stay home, and avoid going to Target or other department stores.

Target terror: Man arrested for plotting in-store attacks

OCALA, Fla. — A Florida man was arrested for planning to set off explosives inside Target stores up and down the East Coast, including Virginia.

Mark Charles Barnett, 48, planned to place the explosives inside boxes of food on Target store shelves, according to an Ocala report.

Barnett, investigators said, was willing to pay a “confidential source” $10,000 to plant 10 booby trapped boxes of cereal, pasta, and breakfast bars inside Target stores.

Barnett allegedly built 10 explosive devices and disguised them as food-item boxes, and he delivered those boxes to an unnamed person to place them in Target stores along the East Coast, according to a federal criminal complaint.

When someone would grab the box — the box would be rigged to explode.

Barnett faces charges of possession of a firearm or destructive device by a previously convicted felon. He faces up to 10 years in federal prison.

http://wtvr.com/2017/02/17/target-explosives-arrest/
 Tomfiend
Msg: 165
Posted: 2/21/2017 8:04:07 PM
You know, I am not going to support Jodimay here, but I want to point out that a few of the leftists on this board are vile antisemites and other than from myself, sometimes from spy and john...I have never heard anybody complain about people like cotter or jovan.

Unless you are truly ignorant, the apparent antisemitic comments from Cotter are absolutely, unequivocally clear to anybody who understands what she's doing. On the Pence thread she even mocked the 6 million killed in the holocaust.

The leftists on this board are trash...human garbage. I don't say that lightly. And yet they get a free pass. Meanwhile, jodimly gets crucified for his honesty. Hypocrisy at its finest.
 jodimay1313
Msg: 166
Muslims
Posted: 2/21/2017 8:05:02 PM

You may as well stay home, and avoid going to Target or other department stores.

Regular everyday crazy guy compared to a large organized terrorist group that regularly recruits? Really? Talk about false equivalency issues.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 167
Muslims
Posted: 2/21/2017 8:14:08 PM
They are very selective about what outrages them. Not one person has challenged Munna, cept for me, about his apparent hatred of Americans. Until I got into it with the leftist trash on this board, I always considered myself more left than right. No more. I can't identify with that trash. Not to say I agree with your anti Muslim views, but at least you aren't a hypocrit....yule..fish for brains....etc...hypocrits all.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 168
Muslims
Posted: 2/21/2017 8:43:42 PM
And then there is Jovan...How does a person become as miserable a person as he is?. What kind of person looks down on those who are religious...goes so far as to accuse them of being damaged?

Obviously he is the deeply damaged individual. ..but the point is where are are the leftists? Why are these people who see themselves as so open minded, not standing up for the rights of the religious who are attacked by this supremely miserable misanthrope?

You leftists truly are a plague on mankind. And until these boards, I was proud to be more left than right. But I never truly got it...what you people were made of. I get it now. You are all for fundamental human rights, so long as you agree with the people whose rights you protect. All for free speech, as long as you agree with the content of the speech.

Hypocrisy at its finest. Lefist trash indeed.
 jodimay1313
Msg: 169
Muslims
Posted: 2/21/2017 9:22:47 PM

Not to say I agree with your anti Muslim views

I'd like to take the opportunity to convince you to switch your views. Read the Qur'an in whatever language you prefer then come back here because I need the help I'm outnumbered.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2017 9:33:04 PM
Forumswummin
"jodimay1313- Your prejudice when it comes to Muslims is obvious. You have NO concept of the Muslim religion.
Muslim extremists don't either.".

An interesting post that one like. So are you claiming that folk who are critical of Islam for whatever reason are islamophobes?

Is there any aspect of Islamic practices and or beliefs it is ok to question that does not make one a practitioner of the most heinous crime of islamophobia?

So questioning female genital mutilation, women made to wear blankets in sweltering heat, the dislike of homosexuality, forced marriage etc practiced by SOME Islamic communities defines the person asking the question as being islamophobic?

Is it islamophobic to question so called honour killings?

Do Muslims who also question the above automatically become islamophobic?

And as for Muslim extremists who apparently have no concept of Islam are THEY islamophobes for using Islam to promote their backward ideas?

Does your logic apply to ALL religions?

I'm only looking for a wee pointer here as to when it becomes acceptable to question Islam in the same way Christianity is questioned.

I agree with my auld sparring partner jo from sunny Oxford that asking questions of folks faith and beliefs is a must in society.

Does not questioning aspects of Islam that are alien in western society not make folk look like they condone some of the extremely conservative Islamic communities practices?

KJ and oor jo
Op successful and I was very manly and never cried like a big jessie.

Toodle pip

VD
 deetristate
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 4:23:05 AM
Very good set of questions, Vlad.

It seems to be more of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," though.

Certain people hate and despise Christianity. If they view Islam as the enemy of Christianity, or even a threat to Christianity, they then embrace Islam ( and to a lesser extent Judaism ( this does not apply to you, Tom) ), no matter what comes out of it in any form.

(5 on irish/walts)
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 4:52:43 AM

I'm only looking for a wee pointer here as to when it becomes acceptable to question Islam in the same way Christianity is questioned.

For starters... the "when" relative to Christianity is... When Muslims seek to impose Islam over my rights and freedoms through force of law... but so far... only Christians have attempted to do that...

Muslims haven't even tried... ever...
 Tomfiend
Msg: 173
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 4:56:55 AM
You are outnumbered on off topics because the regulars have been dominated by putrid leftist personalities forever. Mungo will call you a fuktard, fish for brains makes some stupid quote evidencing her low iq, cotter laughs at yo while professing her moral superiority, jovan mocks you, etc. Anybody with a different opinion will be ganged up on by this leftist trash....So many don't bother. Even Kj521 gets tired of dealing with these low quality people.

As you know...my favorites are utter dregs....jovan a joke of a man, cotter truly the scum of the earth....but they are welcome here. They are among their own. Not a word against the American hating antisemitic munna or a comment about his coming from a terrorist nation who harbored Osama, but woe to you if you say something against muslims.

These dregs feed off each other. This is their safe haven. Fuk them.
 gtomustang
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 5:34:45 AM
"Secondly if all these countries are doing such a wonderful job in Iraq, then all these immigrants are actually isil running from them."

>>>Well, they are shrinking the Caliphate, so they aren't doing a bad job. But by your theory, every time America has gone to war, any immigrant running out of that war zone must be a terrorist. I wouldn't say that Jews escaping the Nazis were terrorists, but ok, y0u're comfortable making that point that anyone leaving a war zone must be a terrorist. At least we know where your head's at. Too bad it doesn't get much sunshine there :)

"I've never heard vile anti-Semites complain about Cotter or Jovan"

>>>yes, and I've never heard Spy, John, or others blast their own kind when they get things obviously wrong. Instead its just deafening silence. Shall we all keep score? L2L brought up, multiple times, the terrorist plot stopped in Florida, and Chump didn't bother to even mention it b/c it wasn't a brown dude doing it. he made up some bullshit in Sweden. So why aren't you and Spy and John saying anything about it? If we're keeping score.

calling people out on their wrong facts isn't hypocrisy, its helping them learn so they look less ignorant of reality. why do you wish for them to look foolish? I thought you didn't like people like Joseph Goebbels?

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

"So questioning female genital mutilation, women made to wear blankets in sweltering heat, the dislike of homosexuality, forced marriage etc practiced by SOME Islamic communities defines the person asking the question as being islamophobic?"

>>>heck, I question circumcision, I think wearing black clothing in sunny climes by the Goth crowd here in America as dumb (there's a reason frying pans are painted black), didn't like Republicans like Pence hating homosexuals, and never liked shotgun marriages. I suspect the anger liberals here feel for the Muslim ban, is that its against people already vetted to come into the country. they passed the test already, what's the problem? it comes off as pandering to a voting block.
 deetristate
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Trump is President
Posted: 2/22/2017 5:47:05 AM
See, they can only disparage. And make up things and claim others said them and then argue against that false claim.
And then they swear that no one has questioned Trump or actions of the right, ever. LOL!

All that anger and venom that they have.

They also don't know the difference between

Foreign And American
Disagreements and hate
Legal and illegal
In the usa and not in the usa

Reality and pipe dreams

Until they learn the differences, they will continue to avoid reality.

----------------
90-120 day pause.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims