Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vlad dracul
Msg: 176
view profile
History
MuslimsPage 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Shoutyjoe
"For starters... the "when" relative to Christianity is... When Muslims seek to impose Islam over my rights and freedoms through force of law... but so far... only Christians have attempted to do that... Muslims haven't even tried... ever."

Maybe no to you personally shoutyjoe but the folk in the balkans and the slaves taken from Ireland back in the day probably thought differently.

Maybe the ottoman empire should be thinking reparations to those enslaved and taken against their will.

I think the slavs would have a good call.

And as for those gods worshiping Romans. Tsk.

Anyway if your happy to not question some of the more barking interpretations of the Islamic religion then fill your boots ma friend.

As for those who still squeak about racism when talking about Islam? Honestly Islam really is not a race.

It's a lifestyle choice.

Toodle pip

VD

GTO
">>>heck, I question circumcision, I think wearing black clothing in sunny climes by the Goth crowd here in America as dumb (there's a reason frying pans are painted black), didn't like Republicans like Pence hating homosexuals, and never liked shotgun marriages. I suspect the anger liberals here feel for the Muslim ban, is that its against people already vetted to come into the country. they passed the test already, what's the problem? it comes off as pandering to a voting block."

You sort of avoided the question ma pal. Because going by the writings on here lots of posters avoid that elephant in the room that is the barking side of some islamists.

Because using the snowflake method to say that slaughtering your lassie because she fell in love with someone her family dislike is a bad thing sort of brands you an islamopbobe does it not?
 cotter
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 6:05:34 AM
Message 174 ..
gto ...
I wouldn't say that Jews escaping the Nazis were terrorists, but ok, y0u're comfortable making that point that anyone leaving a war zone must be a terrorist.

None of the Jewish people I have taken care of who escaped the Nazis ever acted like terrorists, but I am speaking of friends and patients who immigrated to the US. Rather these folks find the acts of the zionists against the Palestinians despicable and shameful. They and my other friends at our local Jewish Community Center have become much like the following ...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2010/01/israel-gaza-holocaust-survivor-hedy-epstein-explains-why-she-became-palestinian-rights-activist.html
Holocaust survivor explains why she became Palestinian rights activist

Hedy Epstein is what some might see as a contradiction in terms: a survivor of the Holocaust and also a staunch advocate for the Palestinian people. Born in 1924 in Freiburg, Germany, Epstein was 14 when she escaped from Nazi persecution via the Kinderstransport to England. Since her 1948 arrival in the U.S., Epstein has been an advocate for peace and human rights.

In 2001 she founded the St. Louis chapter of the Women in Black anti-war group that originated in Israel, and has actively advocated for Palestinian rights since visiting the West Bank in 2003. As the last decade came to a close, Epstein continued her advocacy by traveling with the women’s peace advocacy group Code Pink to the Gaza Freedom March. The Dec. 31 march was a planned nonviolent demonstration to protest Israel’s blockade of Gaza, with 1,000 advocates from abroad joining Palestinians in a march to the Gaza-Israel border checkpoint.

Although Egyptian authorities refused to let the full contingent of protesters into Gaza, the 100 activists that were permitted to enter carried on the anti-blockade message. Prior to the planned Gaza march, Epstein spoke with Babylon and Beyond about her past experiences in Israel, dealing with the controversy of being a Holocaust survivor who criticizes Israel, and the Gaza Freedom March.

There is much more to read ...

It sometimes appears that the Holocaust survivors (who originally headed up the zionist movement in Israel) merely took the practices of the people they were fleeing and turned that on the people who were living in the area they took over.

What they were given apparently was not suitable or perhaps enough ... GREED (which is generally considered as taking more than one's share) is one of seven basic character flaws or “dark” personality traits. We all have the potential for greedy tendencies, but in people with a strong fear of lack or deprivation, Greed can become a dominant pattern.

They are truly the terrorists in that region. Who could stand by and watch the bulldozing and burning of others' homes with the occupants inside and cheer? Who could stand by and shoot the occupants of those homes as they try to run from being crushed to death and burned alive? If that is not terrorist behavior, then what can it be categorized as?
 gtomustang
Msg: 178
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 6:11:01 AM
well, I think part of the problem is assuming everyone in a group is the same. I might think a Muslim woman wearing classic garb is odd to my eyes, but then most devout Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn, New York with their ponytails, or Amish farmers in their straw hats driving a horse carriage rather than a car, can be odd to my eyes as well. I don't think every person under a yarmulke is a member of the Purple Gang or Kahane Chai or one of the other groups

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_religious_terrorism

Killing a daughter b/c she fell in love with the wrong person, is as bad as, say, grinding Emmett Till to bits for allegedly whistling at a white woman (and he wasn't the only to be lynched for "Stepping outside his bounds" back in the day by white folks).

http://wrbl.com/2017/02/21/cousin-of-emmett-till-reflects-on-beginning-of-civil-rights-movement-in-america/

Arabs don't corner the market on blood thirst. Americans descend from the same animals they do, and we can kill our own and others just as well. How many decades has the European continent known peace throughout it? we're all as adept at killing thy neighbor and coveting what he has, as we are at actually living peacefully next to them.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 179
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 6:24:21 AM
Part of the big problem is the lack of integrity of the leftist trash. Take that scum cotter....she claimed in a very recent post that arabs in israel don't have the right to vote...yet not only do they vote..they serve in the Israeli congress...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_members_of_the_Knesset

She refuses to acknowledge the other side of the story. Many jews are against the occupation, but they are all also against being hated or killed by palestinians.

These people are too lacking in integrity to ever acknowledge there are merits to the other sides positions.

Take Mungo.....he lives to mock people just for the hell of it, and like the typical leftist trash he is antisemitic and anti israel. He is so bad that he won't even concede israelis should have the right to defend themselves.

And than there is that miserable, myopic misanthropic Jovan who absolutely demands that other people see things the way he sees them.

These are some of the most fuked people you will meet anywhere. In my view, in the mindless department, they are far worse than rabid Trump supporters, primarily it is impossible for them to accept anything outside their very narrow mindsets and because they are completely deluded and lacking integity. And some of them are just stone dumb. Babble fish for brains comes to mind.
 cotter
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 7:21:12 AM
Message 178 ...
gto ...
Arabs don't corner the market on blood thirst. Americans descend from the same animals they do, and we can kill our own and others just as well.

Yep ... don't think for one minute that the Americans are just innocently sticking around in Afghanistan to help rid them of ISIS/ISIL ... they have plans there too!

https://www.thenation.com/article/resources-were-supposed-to-make-afghanistan-rich/
Natural Resources Were Supposed to Make Afghanistan Rich. Here’s What’s Happening to Them.

Before its failed occupation of Afghanistan, the Soviet Union discovered that the country was rich in natural resources. In the 1980s, Soviet mining experts drafted maps and collected data that would lay dormant in the Afghan Geological Survey in Kabul until the rise of the Taliban. These charts documented a vast amount of iron, copper, gold, cobalt, rare earth metals, and lithium.

Fearing what the Taliban might do with this wealth, a tiny group of Afghan geologists hid the maps in their homes until the arrival of American forces in 2001. By 2007, the US Geological Survey had undertaken the most comprehensive study of the mineral deposits below the country’s surface. An internal Pentagon memo claimed that Afghanistan could develop into the “Saudi Arabia of lithium,” referring to the mineral that is an integral component of laptop and smartphone batteries.

Wait until Trump gets his hands on that memo! The Muslims will suddenly become his "best friends"!

We're all as adept at killing thy neighbor and coveting what he has, as we are at actually living peacefully next to them.

Yep ... as evidenced by what we did in Iraq ... with the idea of getting their oil whether by hook or crook. "Dimya/Dumbya" thought he was gonna go in there and just take/acquire the oil contracts and that fell flat ... eh?

Who got all the oil contracts?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 7:43:41 AM
GTO
"Arabs don't corner the market on blood thirst. Americans descend from the same animals they do, and we can kill our own and others just as well. How many decades has the European continent known peace throughout it? we're all as adept at killing thy neighbor and coveting what he has, as we are at actually living peacefully next to them."

Agreed. But that was not the question mate. Islamophobia gets thrown at posters on here constantly for one reason or another.

My question was do those who regularly call others islamophobes fall into the same category if THEY question aspects of some muslims interpretations of their holy book?

Or do they not bother about the barking side so they can never be called islamophobic?

Now is there parts of Islam that you do not like? Because using snowflake logic you ma American mucker qualify as an islamophobe.

Would I be correct?

Again the Muslim lad that was posting is he islamophobic because he recognised there are nutters using his religion as an excuse to kill folk?

Who defines Islamophobia?

I take it you like most folk think the atrocities of daesh are not a true interpretation of Islam?

But in daesh eyes it is the true interpretation. So are they islamophobes?

Or does the slagging of daesh make one an islamophobe?

C'mon mate have a shot at defining who is islamophobic and who is not.

And Dee is correct there was not a ban on all muslims going to shermanland.

And Islam is to race what Bruce jenner is to women.

A lifestyle choice.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 182
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 7:46:13 AM

So anyone who is not interested in having Muslims around can't be called racist because it's not a race.

I agree. The correct term would be: bigoted xenophobe
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 183
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 7:47:36 AM
OR xenophobic bigot
 Tomfiend
Msg: 184
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:04:08 AM
xenophobe equals one unduly fearful of what is foreign and especially of people of foreign origin.

un·du·ly = to an unwarranted degree; inordinately.

So the question .... are his opinions unwarranted under the circumstances? There is evidence that his opinions are warranted . . .therefore he is not a xenophobe, perhaps simply extra cautious. You may not agree with his opinion, but wrapping your disagreement in some sort of attack on his being bigoted simply is not correct. He may or may not be right...you may not agree, but certainly his opinion is rationally based ..agree or not.

Of course having said this ...I am mindful that the leftist trash on the board vehemently disagrees.... and that being the case, and having zero respect for the leftist trash, indeed totally disgusted by the types people they have shown themselves to be...it is possible my opinions are biased against anything they believe, ... still I am simply trying to be logical and rational myself here.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 185
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:38:26 AM
^^^^I believe he's stated it's "not out of hate, but out of fear of being blown up by a Muslim"...after expressing disdain for ALL Muslims. There's even a lovely "P.S F*ck Muslims" message from him on the first page of this thread. Seriously...you're more likely to be blown up in an auto accident than an Islamic terrorist attack. Think of the odds.

So. For Wolfboy Jackoff...I'll refer to him as a xenophobic bigot, but he's definitely NOT a racist. ((That would be his Grandpappy who hated Asians)) It's no worse than you calling other forum members "trash".

Personally...I know one Muslim family and they live across the street from my Dad. They seem nice. The husband owns a local tobacco shop and his older sons help him while the younger kids stay at home with their Mom...she wears a Hijab and hangs her laundry to dry in the front yard. She's at the bus stop every day to walk her kids home, too. I sometimes wonder if she does this out of fear...with the south being the way it is...is more concerned with her children's safety than most parents in the neighborhood? My old man is a Vietnam vet and he has no worries about this family. Neither do I. I thought America was founded by immigrants searching for a better life? Has that concept been lost?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4
 forumslady
Msg: 186
what's that ringing sound in Wolfie's ears? oh, its a school bell
Posted: 2/22/2017 12:03:11 PM
Vlad Dracul- (post #170) I'm NOT going to entertain generalization, twisted logic and statements disguised as questions as actual questions.
Nice try though.
You aren't looking for " a wee pointer here." Although, you certainly tempt me to tell you to look below your belt where you are sure to find one. :D
When we are children, we are taught things by our parents.
Some we keep believing, some we question.
Then there are those who never question what they are taught, nor do they question their own ASSumptions and biases.
Had I tried to answer any of that crap you called "questions", you were sure to come in and twist my words around, quote me out of context, or any of the other ridiculous things you employ as strategy to make darn sure you never actually learn anything.
That's impossible for you because you are arrogant to the nth degree and absolutely sure you know it all already.
Hence, your frequency of book long posts where you wax nostalgic out loud about what it is you THINK you know and you seem so assured that you are schooling somebody, when most of the time all you manage is to repeat yourself and sound rather silly.
I won't help you do that, you don't need help doing that.
That's the ONE thing you are correct in thinking you are good at.
Carry on.
 deetristate
Msg: 187
Trump is President
Posted: 2/22/2017 12:12:21 PM
So he/she has no valid answers.

Cool.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 188
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 1:05:56 PM
@Tomfiend (et Al)

are his opinions unwarranted under the circumstances? There is evidence that his opinions are warranted . . .therefore he is not a xenophobe, perhaps simply extra cautious.

Really? his opinions are warranted? And so then if he is not a Xenophobe (according to you), he is justified in proclaiming that all Muslims in the US should be sought out and put to death (see Muslim in America thread)......or is it Okay if he targets Muslims...and as long as they are not Jews!...and once he is done with Muslims, who is the next enemy that he will be fingering (to blame his own abject failures on).

You call those who oppose you "leftist trash" (on whom you wish death) yet you seem to cozy up to fascist pigs quite easily...as long as you are not in their cross hairs!

Haters make strange bed-fellows!
 razors_edge55
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Trump is President
Posted: 2/22/2017 1:14:10 PM
I'll tell you Vlad or who ever ,,,,America ,,,my country ,,is still in many ways ,,"hung over " by 911 still ,,,shell shocked after 15 years about ,,,it's like a trama that lives in the back of there minds ,,a fear ,of what's next ,,not like france ,,after the friday 13th attack ,,the march or what ever was hugh ,,,,seeing that I wish america had done the same ,,,"we are not afraid "FU,,, oh but clearly some here are
 forumslady
Msg: 190
Trump is President
Posted: 2/22/2017 2:12:57 PM
razors edge55- 9/11 was an unfathomable tragedy that shook every one up.
I was just as angry and heart broken as everyone else.
What I KEEP trying to say, is that giving up our freedoms and civil liberties out of fear only means we are loosing something.
We are ALL going to die.
That is a FACT that some people just can NOT handle.
Terrorists/extremists are dedicated in their endeavors.
Some of them are from other countries, some are born and raised right here in the US.
They take flying lessons, but don't ask to learn how to land.
They put bombs in their shoes.
They drive trucks full of explosives and park in front of government buildings and care not that a day care is also inside.
They wear explosives, go to public events and blow themselves up where there are as many people as possible to cause maximum damage and casualties.
They do ALL these things and more and they will KEEP doing them, no matter how hard we TRY to stop it.
Should we vet?
Sure we should.
Should we spend money on defense and intelligence? Yes, we should.
But when all is said and done,there are limits to what we can do to stop it.
I'm not going to start hating because there are people in the world who hate.
I'm not going to condemn an entire religion because of the actions of extremists that most people of that religion KNOW don't represent what the religion stands for.
I'm not going to go hide under my bed and refuse to come out or live my life because someone says we are under a yellow or red alert.
I'm not going to say it's ok to wire tap and spy on EVERYONE because someone took an initiative and called it a "patriot act" when it was really about as anti patriotic as it gets.
It doesn't seem to occur to many people that when we start acting like the people that we are against, that in a way, they have won.
If extremists can get us to do what is being done in the name of protection, out of fear, if they can get us to give up our freedom's, if they can get us to hate like they do, then they have been successful in their goals without blowing up anything or anyone.
Be careful whom you choose as an enemy, it's all too easy to become like them.
I want the US to be safe, I want us to never see buildings fall, or people die, but in a world where there is love, understanding, freedom, etc, there is also the opposite of those things.
I wish it were not so, but it is.
I'm not going to sit by and watch the US become a place where we stop people at airports that have already been vetted.
Or, spy on people because they typed the wrong words into a search engine.
There are people we need to watch and those we don't and we have the money and capability to watch the ones who NEED to be watched.
I suppose doing it to everyone could be SAID to be the prudent thing, but it isn't the way the US does things, or at least it used to NOT be.
People would do well to learn the meaning of a Pyrrhic victory.
That's where the US is headed if we aren't careful about what we do in the name of protection and freedom, when the steps we are taking only lead to LESS freedom and don't do ANYTHING to stop people who have NO intention of being stopped.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 191
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 2:28:27 PM

Mungo will call you a fuktard

Wrong... Mungojoe will call you a "stupid fvck"...

Mungojoe only uses "fuktard"... or some variation... when quoting others...

a comment about his coming from a terrorist nation who harbored Osama

Why would we do that...? Did he put bin Laden up in his guest room...?

Maybe no to you personally shoutyjoe but the folk in the balkans and the slaves taken from Ireland back in the day probably thought differently.

So... are you saying that muslims should be banned in the west because of this...? What say we ban just as many Ottomans from the west... as Christians banned from the Balkans by the Ottomans... that seems fair... though I'm thinking that... because the number will be VERY small and VERY finite... like closer to zero than you would like... "youse" types won't be happy with that...

Other than that... I can't imagine what intelligent point you could have...

Maybe the ottoman empire should be thinking reparations to those enslaved and taken against their will.

That seems like a VERY good idea... you"ll get back to me when you track down the Ottoman Empire... so the proper legal notices can be filed...

As for those who still squeak about racism when talking about Islam? Honestly Islam really is not a race.

And I have no doubt... that your linguistic gymnastics... make you feel so very righteous...

See... all those "tumbling" lessons paid off...
 Jo van
Msg: 192
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 3:18:40 PM

C'mon mate have a shot at defining who is islamophobic and who is not.

I'll give it a shot.
YOU are.

Technically, it's anyone who fears "islam".
"Islam" is a fiction, just like "Christianity", and "judaism", and "scientology".
Sorry, that last one really 'gets my goat'... Science, and 'ologies are two of my most favourite things, and they've desecrated them.

So, being afraid of "islam", like you, and Trump, (and all his frightened, "keep America safe" followers )and Dee are,
Is like being afraid of "hobbits", and/or "warlocks".

I think that clinging to the past, with the perpetuation of these primitive "old beliefs", is comforting to some people.
Looking backwards, distracts them from having to look forward, to their own inevitable demise.
They're frightened.
I like to see where I'm going.

I told my sons, that life is like a fierce dog.
Never let it see that you're frightened.
Run straight at it, SCREAMING, they always back down.
But just don't do it in libraries.
Or funerals.
Just sayin...

I think Razor's right.
The French aren't frightened. -And they've got even more crazy people with guns. (Ok. Not as many as America, but still..)
They're not frightened.
Liberté, égalité, fraternité, and Gauloises.
Even their cigarettes are "feminine".
"Aux armes, citoyens,
Formez vos bataillons,
Marchons, Marchons"

That's how Americans should be.
Think what the statue they gave you says.
Not building walls, and hiding behind them, crying, not banning people, because you're scared of them.
That's "UnAmerican".

"Terrorist".
The clue's in the name.
If you're scared, they've already won.
 gtomustang
Msg: 193
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 3:19:16 PM
Here's a long answer to your question. The definition of Islamophobia is:

"Islamophobia or Muslimophobia (see section "Terms" for related terms) refers to fear, prejudice, hatred or dislike directed against Islam or Muslims, or towards Islamic politics or culture.[1][2][3]
The term Islamophobia started being used in the early 20th century and emerged as a neologism in the 1970s, became increasingly salient during the 1980s and 1990s, and reached public policy prominence with the report by the Runnymede Trust's Commission on British Muslims and Islamophobia (CBMI) entitled Islamophobia: A Challenge for Us All (1997). The introduction of the term was justified by the report's assessment that "anti-Muslim prejudice has grown so considerably and so rapidly in recent years that a new item in the vocabulary is needed".[4]
The causes and characteristics of Islamophobia are still debated. Some commentators have posited an increase in Islamophobia resulting from the September 11 attacks, while others have associated it with the increased presence of Muslims in the United States and in the European Union. Some people also question the validity of the term. The academics S.Sayyid and Abdoolkarim Vakil maintain that Islamophobia is a response to the emergence of a distinct Muslim public identity globally, the presence of Muslims is in itself not an indicator of the degree of Islamophobia in a society. There are societies where virtually no Muslims live but many institutionalized forms of Islamophobia still exist in them.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobia

are there groups of people here who are focused on not one or two things about Islam, but in fear of Islamic people coming to their country and doing things to their countrymen or to their economy or to their laws? Are there another group of posters, insulted and rivaled by the first, who don't appear afraid of Islamic people and are more willing to let them into their country? If I have a different political view than you, am I not allowed to visit your fine country?

I think ISIS are bloodthirsty **stards. Whatever justification they use, I don't agree with it. It could be said they fear apostates, but I figure they're just psychopaths using their religious views as an excuse, like many Crusaders used Christianity as an excuse to grab real estate in the Holy Land. Does Opus Dei represent my views of Christianity? no. Does keeping Mexicans and Muslims out make America safer or better? I think America's problems just aren't that simple.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/trump-immigration-ban-terrorism/514361/

Are there posters here worried about Muslims, yet silent about white supremacist terrorists? yes, there are. if they fear the potential of one group but are silent about another one...is that a phobia?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 194
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 5:17:22 PM
I see twatwaffle is gone for a brief moment=
Maybe he was blown up real good bt some group he hates ( it is a long list doubt CSI would worry to much about finding the Unsub.)

I don't fear Islam I fear the damn ignorant walking among us who spew their hate behind the safety of their monitor.
Prolly piss their pants if someone actually called them out.
Right, Muslims and others are " taking jobs" must have a cellar full
 forumslady
Msg: 195
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 5:49:29 PM
ouija2025- CSI is a good show. I grew up with a few men who became police officers. They know CSI people and tell me real CSI's hate the show.
Anyway, yes, it's easy to hide behind a monitor.
Several of us have tried to explain, MANY times, the complex things at work behind the slump in the economy and why jobs are so hard to come by right now.
It's amazing how well fear mongering works to get some people to blame everything on a race or a religion.
A lot of those people are likely to be the type that already had preconceived bias against anyone that doesn't look or think like them anyway.
What's the expression about emptying pockets?
Oh, I remember............
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." -Lyndon B. Johnson

Only the fear mongering crowd these days has given them someone new to look down on.
Dog whistle tactics that work too well on certain types.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 196
Muslims
Posted: 2/22/2017 7:07:06 PM
You are going to have more explain to do this summer...why despite Trump the Country is in a major recession, why assets across the board have lost 50% of their value. Get ready.
 gtomustang
Msg: 197
Muslims
Posted: 2/23/2017 5:39:55 AM
trumpets won't explain it, they'll ignore it like they always do. And Yikes Flounder will go back to talking about HRC's email server. Trumpets hate to think, it makes their head hurt. They prefer emotions and feelings. As long as someone's getting punished, they feel happy. Chump can dump all the BS he wants on them, and they go, "thank you for the fertilizer, benevolent master! its the best fertilizer if it came from you!"

as for everyone else not drinking the FoolAid

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/majority-of-americans-trust-the-media-more-than-trump-poll/ar-AAnfg8N?ocid=spartandhp
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 198
Muslims
Posted: 2/23/2017 10:51:26 AM
Test.

: banned:

Poor Wolfie/JodyMay

I'm guessing he'll be back on the 26th

I stand corrected. He's an islamophobe, but definitely NOT a racist
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 199
Muslims
Posted: 2/23/2017 10:52:26 AM
Well. I guess : banned : does not work.
 daynadaze
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/23/2017 11:02:02 AM
Most people who make up new usernames just to post stuff to insult others, have more than one ready to go, that why the member dates are not brand new, but not always. You can usually tell after a few post because they cannot control their hate spewing and need for negative attention. Some normal, interesting people do get banned and come back, I don't see any real problem with that because we don't know who is behind the banning and we've had some chicken poop acting mods here, so it's never been fair. In fact some mods should have been the ones being banned, and some people here know your private info because of such mods, which is a big stain on this site. I do not know how it's being done now, since supposedly we are just floating in cyber space now, but someone must be doing something because some people do seem to get banned. But others are behaving pretty ridiculous and seem to be staying.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims