Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 201
view profile
History
MuslimsPage 9 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
jodi the wolf is gone
It must be the cycles of the moon
Or
All the Hate he has in his heart!
Bye bye till next time
 razors_edge55
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/23/2017 12:15:27 PM
I can do coffee in Paris ,,cindi ,,just name the day
 forumslady
Msg: 203
Muslims
Posted: 2/23/2017 12:23:08 PM
gtomustang- RE: post #196.
I think Tom was addressing me?
It's hard to tell, the statement he made didn't make a lot of sense.
Apparently he thinks that I'm supposed to explain what is going to happen this summer?
Or, Did he mean that I'm supposed to explain Trump?
I wouldn't dare try.
Maybe I won't have to, check this out...........

http://time.com/4641233/donald-trump-inauguration-impeach/
 Tomfiend
Msg: 204
Muslims
Posted: 2/23/2017 1:51:58 PM
You don't understand forum lady?

Your statement:Several of us have tried to explain, MANY times, the complex things at work behind the slump in the economy and why jobs are so hard to come by right now.

My comment: You are going to have more explaining to do this summer...why despite Trump the Country is in a major recession, why assets across the board have lost 50% of their value. Get ready

I thought it pretty clear I was opining you are going to have more explaining to do as the economy goes into recession, very possibly by this summer. Really not a difficult concept I raised.

And it is very understandable to those who get it. Bonds gets it. So probably does GT.

And to those who don't get it, we are in a world of mess. Trump is not the cause and will be able to do nothing to stop what's coming. The wall is only a diversion right now. It's never going to be built. Tax cuts are not coming. The military budget is not going to be increased...thakfully. That's all fantastical thinking.
 forumslady
Msg: 205
Muslims
Posted: 2/23/2017 3:07:14 PM
Tomfiend- I've said, several times in other threads, that I know the wall isn't going to be built.
I'm pretty sure you've seen me say that.
Whatever happens this summer, I will address then.
I get what you are saying.
I also got it last night when you were busy wishing death on Cotter, again.
Maybe I would take you seriously if you were lucid more often.
I guess they've passed the med cart around to you today.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 206
Muslims
Posted: 2/23/2017 7:39:42 PM
Well by your definition then forumlady I'm never going to be lucid, because I will never condone any person who mocks the people killed in the Holocaust or who lies about what is going on in Israel. If you are the type of person who supports what a cotter or jovan says, then you are also a person whose opinion is absolutely and completely meaningless to me. Judaism teaches that all lives have infinite value. I don't buy that teaching in the least. There are people whose lives relative to the harm they cause have negative value. Whether you agree or not is really none of my concern.
 Cynderella
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/23/2017 8:04:41 PM

I do coffee in Paris Cindi (Cyndi ;-) ), just name the day

@razors
My bags are packed....
 forumslady
Msg: 208
Muslims
Posted: 2/24/2017 8:20:37 PM
Tomfiend- I'm the type of person that worries about you.
Whether you believe that or not is on you.
I truly think, given your rantings, that YOU are the very type of person who NEEDS to be watched.
Wishing death on people??!
You are JUST the type of person that goes and does something extreme.
PLEASE, seek help, you need it.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 209
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 5:18:23 AM
Forums lady, that's because you are under the delusion life is sacred. But only to you and your loved ones. If something happened to you, life would go on without a blip. Even those who came to your funeral....you would be out of their minds within days.

Why you think cotters life or jovans life should have any value to me makes no sense. They are evil people who wish the death of millions of israelis and you think I should give a damn about their miserable lives?

But I get the disingenuous patronizing attitude. And if what you or any other persons opinion on this board mattered to me one iota. I wouldn't be so honest. But I am honest. Cotter, Jovan, all of the scum of the earth could disappear tomorrow and I would have a good riddance party. But thanks for pretending you yourself could give a shit. You dont care about them and you have no true concerns about me either. But keep deluding yourself about your significance, their significance or even my significance.

And by the way, I'm pretty sure I do more to help more people than most of the people on this board. Most of you are talkers, not doers. And the leftist trash....they only concern themselves with themselves and delude themselves into believing their false outrage makes their lives more significant. In reality...they are merely worms.

And finally, if our lives here were all evaluated by professionals, I'm pretty sure I would be considered better adjusted than the great majority of the people here. I would bet good money I am more successful in most areas of my life than you people, certainly miserable specimens of b life represented by the leftist trash....who genreally are fuked up loser malcontents. That truly is most of their lives. Sorry for the honesty.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 210
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 5:43:59 AM
Further, I always use the German people as my threshhold. An advanced, civilized society and the people cheered on hitler as he invaded other countries, turned their backs on his crimes when they recognized the extent of his criminal actions, or worse...joined in the perpetration of those crimes.

I see no difference between people like cotter and those vile people, and I see how the people here accept cotters antisemitic lies and offensive speech without protest. You make it clear to me that in the US atleast, the only thing separating Germany from the United States is a strong constitution enforced by a strong independent court. Other wise most of you, like the German people, would turn your backs on a criminal government or would help that government perpetrate it's crimes. Of that I have no doubt...so long as your lives were okay, you would ignore what is going on around you. God bless the actual protestors out there actually trying to do something. I too was out there protestng. Most of you don't care thiugh. Again talkers, not doers. The equivalent of the German people. No differences at all.
 Jo van
Msg: 211
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 5:56:02 AM
First off, more people voted for Hilary, than Trump,
I suspect they claim only to speak for themselves, not "on behalf of America".
Sorry to break that to you.

Now this:

One needs to be concerned about those with illogical minds. The anti-religious group defy logic when they speak against Christianity yet are in favor of the influx of Muslims. They contradict themselves openly and brazenly as though they have no clue as to how foolish their thought pattern is. These people just jump on the next bandwagon without even thinking about it. Make up my mind already, either they are anti-religion or they are not. They obviously don't even know themselves. Hate the one faith, support another. Okay........

I don't know exactly how it is, in the USA., but in my country, the most vociferous advocates for the spread of "islam, and the building of new "mosques", here, are the "christian" religious leaders.

For example, the heir to the British throne, the 'adulterer', "prince Charles", personally intervened in my own city, to over-rule a council's refusal of planning permission for the building of an "islamic" studies building, AHA a "mosque", complete with domes and minarets, among Oxford's "dreaming spires.
To be fair, it is a rather beautiful building, built in the same matching stone as our ancient university buildings.
But it still looks rather "Disneyesque" now, because it's a brand new building.
It's like one of those "theme pubs", that "pretend" to be old.

I suppose it's no surprise that religions should encourage the spread of other religions.
If people were encouraged to challenge the ridiculous claims of other religions, or to "disrespect them", they might next apply that same rational scepticism against, their own. Religious leaders don't want that.
They don't want people thinking about stuff.

Consequently, religions now claim that ALL religions are a "good thing", that's any religion.
I suppose that's preferable to their previous views of attacking them, and calling for wars.
4 of the "ten commandments" are about "not worshiping other gods", the penalty is death.

There are currently about 10,000 different religions, each claiming an exclusivity on "truth".
The adherents of each of them agree with atheists, like me, about the other 9,999
But they still claim religion is a "good thing".
Despite all the wars and deaths.
Is that "a logical mind"

I predict, (oooh I'm like Nostradamus here! ) that as belief in these superstitious beliefs from the bronze-age continue to decline, (because of information, and education) they will inevitably all join up. Certainly the three "abrahamic" religions anyway. It makes sense.
Maybe into "Synomosurches"

The preservation and continuation of these ridiculous beliefs is very much a conservative illogical mindset.
People who are either simply afraid of change, or have a vested interest in the continuation of the "status quo"..

I am an "equal opportunities" religion mocker.
They're ALL barking mad.
hth
Have a nice saturday.
 gtomustang
Msg: 212
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 6:47:43 AM
so why do the poll numbers suck so bad? talk about sinking.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/204050/trump-job-approval-points-below-average-one-month-mark.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

http://www.gallup.com/poll/190403/seven-women-unfavorable-opinion-trump.aspx
 Jo van
Msg: 213
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 7:01:57 AM

And finally, if our lives here were all evaluated by professionals, I'm pretty sure I would be considered better adjusted than the great majority of the people here.

Marilyn,
You're on here, day and night. You respond to a post in less than 5 minutes after it's been posted.
You're obsessed.

You've lost seven inches in height, since you were last a "man".
You're clearly "Gaga" [/Medical Term] Erm... -No offense.

The fact is, whether we like it or not, there are worthless people whose lives are not worth living. All they do is use up air the rest of us could breath. You don't like my opinion...tough sh^t.

Evil people should be exterminated like the vermin they are before they damage the rest of us The German Gene has caused lots of misery in the world... and I say that being that my mother was part German.... but she avoided the Gene. Others have not and we should recognize that and do something about it before they can cause harm... like Hitler.

You want people killed, for simply disagreeing with you, about religions.
"germans", (like Trump?) "muslims", "leftist trash".
All that's missing is "untermensch".
Are you sure your Mum "avoided" the "German gene"
Maybe it sneaked in, when she wasn't looking?

And yet, when you were posting as a woman, you claimed:

Jovian you ahole. I'm an atheist.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16337069datingPostpage9.aspx

I think you need "a professional" to evaluate you, and so it seems, do others.
That's "the wisdom of the crowd".
I would have thought that as both a Trump supporter, and a "final solution" advocate, you'd appreciate that.
"Better adjusted"
Just like a "well-oiled machine"......
Get help.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 214
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 7:20:30 AM
I am not a gambler but I'm tempted to take this bet. What's on the table Tom? How much are you betting?

"And finally, if our lives here were all evaluated by professionals, I'm pretty sure I would be considered better adjusted than the great majority of the people here. I would bet good money I am more successful in most areas of my life than you people, certainly miserable specimens of b life represented by the leftist trash....who genreally are fuked up loser malcontents. That truly is most of their lives. Sorry for the honesty."
 Tomfiend
Msg: 215
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 8:51:01 AM
No jovan, I want evil people exterminated because they are evil and cause harm to other people. Personally, in your case, I don't care if you are exterminated, but I don't see your life as hanving any value, so I would probably laugh if it was.

Nobody here cares about you jovan. You have no woman who loves you. Best I can tell you contribute nothing of value to the world...you simply undoubtedly, given your obvious personality defects, offend the great majority of the people you come in contact with.

So explain to me why your life should be more imporant than a pitcher of warm urine again? Explain to me why it should matter in the least to me if you disappeared tomorrow?

Seriously. I consider you scum. So why would people think there was something wrong with me if I smiled at your death.....can somebody explain that?

And why, given cotters relentless attacks and lies about my people would somebody think it unusual if I cheered her death? Really?

Hey its not politically correct but at leastI'm being honest.

Nobody here will be able to reasonably explain shock at the way I feel...Instead people should understand how I feel, and decent people would see these cetins the same way I do.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 216
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 8:55:24 AM
Ouija, I already know about you. Some of the really petty, mean stuff you have done behind the scenes. Says a lot. If we were comparing you to me, you would lose the bet. So how much do you want to put up?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 217
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 9:09:47 AM
And by the way ouija, the evidence against you is absolute. Your victim knows you were the guilty party. Really rotten in the extreme ouija, beyond the..inexcusable. you know the drill. You are the last person who should be challenging a person's soundNess of mind...but I'm sure you saw yourself as merely being clever. Pathetic.
 cotter
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 9:28:10 AM
Message 210[/b[ ...
Tom/Marilyn ...
They are evil people who wish the death of millions of israelis ...

Please show a post of mine where I have ever "wished the death of millions of Israelis".

We all know you can't but I anticipate it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside whenever you write it.

So please keep writing it because we want you calm, and warm, and all fuzzy!

LMFAO ...
 Walts
Msg: 219
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 9:29:58 AM

And by the way ouija, the evidence against you is absolute. Your victim knows you were the guilty party. Really rotten in the extreme ouija, beyond the..inexcusable. you know the drill. You are the last person who should be challenging a person's soundNess of mind...but I'm sure you saw yourself as merely being clever. Pathetic.

Today's example of Tom being a complete idiot/moron/ phucktard.

Tom's choice of which one he wants to be called,,,,

today.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 220
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 9:37:23 AM
We've been through this cotter...you ceaselessly lie about israel, condemn everything it tries to do to protect its people. Never criticize anything the palestinians do against israel..ever. you would have far more integrity if you voiced opinions about both sides..but you don't. You clearly would applaud the Israeli people being massacred. There is no debatable issue there about how you feel and what you want. Reading your tirades years ago, before I ever posted here, I thought to myself...who is this fuked up woman who lies so relentlessly and condemns israel nonstop?

And it would be wrong of me to cheer the extinguishment of your worthless ass? Really? You want to see my people massacred and I can't think the same thoughts about you? Fuk you cotter, you vile, lying antisemitic leftist trash. :-)
 Tomfiend
Msg: 221
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 9:41:32 AM
Walts, the ever angry...ouija knows exactly what I'm talking about. She won't admit anything of course..she knows exactly what she is doing and she knows to put up one face in public on these boards and another behind the scenes. She is no dummy. Not saying she is evil or anything, but two faced would be a good adjective, which of course fits many of the people hereabouts.
 Walts
Msg: 222
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 10:17:32 AM

Walts, the ever angry...ouija knows exactly what I'm talking about. She won't admit anything of course..she knows exactly what she is doing and she knows to put up one face in public on these boards and another behind the scenes. She is no dummy. Not saying she is evil or anything, but two faced would be a good adjective, which of course fits many of the people hereabouts.

A wannabee chickenshiat is the adjective that fits you.

So does cementhead.

Plus the other ones I gave you as options.

Again, your choice.

Ahhhhh, Saturday mornings. Nothing better than watching the toons.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 223
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 10:22:00 AM
Lol. What is a wannabe chickenshiat, and why would anybody wannabe one? Your insults are colorful but nonsensical. It would be far better for you to be more direct, kinda of like I am. Keep reading my posts. Maybe you will learn something.
 Jo van
Msg: 224
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 10:40:25 AM

You want to see my people massacred

Apart from the fact that Cotter has never "wanted to see anyone massacred",

Just who are "your people"
Is it the "transgender community"
The "Germans" (You're far more "German" than she is. You've got "German Genes", in spades. )
Is it the "intellectually challenged" [/Political Correctness]

What a silly little tribal twat you are Marilyn. No offense.
A glowing example of the folly of religious indoctrination.

How come "god" didn't tell the Australian Natives, or the people of Borneo, or the Tibetans, the Chinese, or the 'Native Americans'
How come YOUR "god" didn't tell everyone, everywhere, the same thing, at the same time
Answer: Because he doesn't exist!
There. I've said it.

My mum used to believe in "god". When I was little, she used to say "god will punish you".
-And even back then, despite all the 'sunday school' and propaganda rammed down our throats, (It's ok., I was never alone with a "priest".) at normal school, I used to say; "as far as I can tell, he's gonna punish everyone, anyway".

My people are ALL people.
-But, I suppose that's just because I'm much better than you are.

You need to open your mind, Dude(/ette)
Every time you post, you just look sillier.

I think you've insulted every single poster in this thread, except the OP.
And HE wants to kill ALL muslims.
That really says a lot about you.

Ouija2025
Msg: 225
Muslims
Posted: 2/25/2017 10:46:39 AM
You Tom are the only one on the forums wishing death to others.
Someone is going to take that seriously and then you will be in trouble - I strongly suggest you knock that off. It is btw a crime
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims