Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ouija2025
Msg: 247
Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Henry - my only talents are shadow puppets and being able to iron. Ironing is wonderful.
So, you would have fresh pressed shirts and I could do requests re the shadow puppets.
No starch
In the fingers I mean LOL. The only child cannot be helped

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 swedishtextiles
Msg: 248
Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.
Posted: 3/8/2017 11:57:32 AM
^^^
No starch

I love to use spray starch on the collars ,cuffs and front placket---love that sizzle and smell when the hot iron hits the cold starch~

;-)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 249
Posted: 3/8/2017 2:12:19 PM
swedishtextiles, ^ ^ ^ ^ LOL Ohmy gosh! I completely forgot about that! Haven't ironed with spray starch since, well like forever. I remember many years ago, when GF's husband and I were chatting about our favorite smells. One of us mentioned the smell of spray starch on a dress shirt, plus the hot iron. ..................OK now I have to find a nice dress shirt to iron................LOL Or not! Love the smell, hate to iron!
 forumslady
Msg: 250
Posted: 3/8/2017 7:47:14 PM
Ladyinred0407- I take it you have not discovered the joy's of anti-wrinkle spray.
I buy the stuff by the gallon, I HATE ironing. ;)
It's odd, the chores I enjoy verses the ones I avoid like the plague.
Cooking, LOVE it, one of my passions, actually. Dishes, bring it on, I just turn on some music and next thing I know, the kitchen is clean. Laundry, although I'm sure it breeds at night while I'm asleep, I don't mind that either. Bathrooms, yuck, but don't hate it. The ones I avoid/hate..........dusting, ironing and the floors:Sweeping/mopping. Go figure. :D
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2017 11:20:24 PM

OP is a troll. Claims to be 39 and gives a 'promise ring' to his beloved. Are 'promise rings' in style for anyone older than 18?

If you mean he's just being fictional, I strongly disagree. He could be inaccurate on some things, but there's So much smoke, even If he's being too biased -- there's still too much fire. Read his follow-ups after his break. He's being pretty genuine. But promise rings IRL? Yeah, they happen at an older age, but not often though. A gesture of being serious, etc. I could see someone like her, formerly in meth and up to gawd-knows-what -- and wanting to fleet a former lifestyle in general, rolling in that direction because it represents settling down with a "normal".

^^^Does she promise to give the ring back if they break up?

Of the promise rings I've heard of some friends doing (a good while ago tho) -- I think they were more like a gift to the gal and wove it into being "let's call it a promise ring", but not uber-expensive. No more than a bday present -- but obviously situations vary on hardcore one wants to get on it. That said, she may give it back to him in the form of pics -- of her nude (except the ring).

Henry - my only talents are shadow puppets and being able to iron.

If you could iron a shadow puppet on a shirt for a guy -- that'd be more valuable than a promise ring. How valuable would depend on the type of puppet, tho...

the joy's of anti-wrinkle spray. I buy the stuff by the gallon, I HATE ironing. ;)

Hmmmm. If I put more of the anti-wrinkle spray on my face... I won't have to iron. Awesome! Us guys are always looking for new tricks on how to avoid household work. I think I'll try this... or put the anti-wrinkle spray that I use on my skin, onto my clothes. Something's gotta work to avoid that scorching hot iron...
 Ouija2025
Msg: 252
Posted: 3/9/2017 5:30:08 AM
Shy hand raise
I wash floors on my hands and knees. A friend came by and was horrified, yelling about an invention called a mop LOL,
Knee pads and a bucket.
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Maleman999
Msg: 253
Posted: 3/9/2017 8:20:01 AM
There goes my theory out the window-thinking this post would be quickly blasted into cyber outer space for being a troll post. And here we are, on page 11 and counting.
 DeliciousANDnutricious
Msg: 254
Posted: 3/9/2017 10:49:26 AM
The promise ring was something she asked for, I had never heard of one.

Lady at the store explained them to me and said any ring could be one. I think the reason my GF wanted that was it's too soon for a engagement ring, and nobody had ever given her a ring.

I wanted to make her valentine's day special, as her ex ONCE got her a stuffed animal and some candy the first year they were together(around 2000), after she ****ed to him about not getting her anything, he never got her anything again.

I'm going to try to reply several times to avoid losing what all I typed out.
 DeliciousANDnutricious
Msg: 255
Posted: 3/9/2017 11:30:02 AM
Someone asked why I don't tell this to my therapist, well I don't have one, sounds very expensive, and not my style.

Makes me think of Tony Soprano telling Dr Melfi his problems, and then sneaking out the back door so no other mob guys or anyone sees him there.

Yes, this may not be the best place for advice, but the people here who are serious about giving their stance do help me.

As far as I know, nobody here knows who I am, or who my girlfriend is, so i'm not worried about it.

One of you mentioned something that let me know you stepped into my shoes. Saying I don't need to stay in this now I have tested positive for STD.

I was thinking this before "now I'm screwed, any new potential women will have to be told about this before spending too much time, and most will say never mind" "only a POS would not disclose that to someone new"

Years ago, I saw a profile on dating site where the woman said that in her profile, I didn't write to her.

About her being overweight and scarred face, this was not to say she is unattractive(I am very much attracted to her), it was to show how little I knew about the drug, I thought meth users were skinny like the people on Breaking Bad, Wendy the meth addicted hooker, for example.

When she told me "I used to do meth" I thought a very long time ago because she is not skinny, by the way I'm not skinny either, and I tend to choose women who have the same body type as me.

She told me a few months ago "I feel like i'm not good enough for you" a while later I asked what exactly what she meant, and she said "Oh you are musical and play guitar, can fix most things, are funny and outgoing, I'm just boring"

I told her I like her just fine and enjoy the time we spend together.

Last week, she told me again "I don't feel like I'm good enough for you"

Saturday she got a appointment at a dentist for a severe tooth ache, I took her there.

They did x rays then the dentist came in and used a camera that explores the mouth, you can see on the monitor, one on ceiling for the patient to view, and one on wall. I was depressed as he wiggled teeth, most were loose, a tooth that was a metal filling with the tooth gone, looked like a square shape of dark grey, one of the lower molar teeth had a huge hole in it, lots of decayed teeth.

He recommended pulling all teeth and doing full upper and lower dentures, then pulled the aching tooth.

I don't know how, but she did not have bad breath.

He said diabetes caused this, and that getting rid of them all will help her diabetes.

On way home she mentioned diabetes causing it, and I had to remind her it was smoking meth that did it, her brother has diabetes also and seems to have good teeth.

I just wanted her to realize the destruction that stuff has done, and not live in denial
 forumslady
Msg: 256
Posted: 3/9/2017 12:09:57 PM
deliciousANDnurtricious- There IS such a thing as Meth rotting teeth, my sister has it. It's called Meth mouth, but I don't use the term (well, I just did, but only to point out what people call it).
HOWEVER, diabetes COULD also be the cause.
Diabetes is NOT something you want to play around with, so I hope she is taking care of herself, with that.
Whatever the cause is of her dental issues and whatever else is going on with her, you have decided to hang in there with her.
This is YOUR life, so I won't go there again, as far as advice, EXCEPT to say........If this is going to work, she is what she is and you must accept her for all that she is (and WAS).
Changing someone doesn't work.
I hope for your sake AND hers, that this works out for the best. :)
 DeliciousANDnutricious
Msg: 257
Posted: 3/9/2017 3:48:00 PM
She is taking care of her diabetes now.

I got after her for not checking blood sugar, eating tons of candy, not having a Dr to even manage the diabetes, or any other problems, it made her start checking blood sugar.

Then one day she had blood sugar of 504 and I took her to ER because she felt awful. They told her to see her primary Dr and she admitted she didn't have one.

Now she has health insurance, is getting diabetes medicine, testing blood sugar, and walking with me.

I'm pre-diabetic and quit eating sweets everyday, that was my addiction. I lowered my A1C from 6.2 to 5.8 buy just not eating sweets everyday, have lost 23 pounds also, even though I was not expecting that.

My mom went blind in one eye, has kidney disease from neglecting her diabetes for years, so I know it's very serious.

I know I can't make her do better at taking care of her self, I can just do my best for my own health, and hopefully that inspires her to do better for her health.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2017 7:52:26 PM
Ouija wrote:

I wash floors on my hands and knees.
Sure, spilled red wine can be tough clean up with only a mop. Been there, done that....
 cooldog65
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2017 7:56:16 PM
The moral of this story (thread)...

You can't change people.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2017 1:29:41 PM

She is taking care of her diabetes now.

I think the proper terminology is "Dia-beet-US". At least that's how Wilford Brimley has pronounced it...
 Mrtampa
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2017 12:52:37 PM
Maybe her Gynecologist telecommutes?
 desireniki
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2017 12:54:44 PM
She's living a secret sexual life that does not involve you. Whether that secret sex life is her and herself only, well that's for you to figure out. A woman who has a gallery is definitely involved in that type of hypersexual lifestyle. Meaning she either shares for attention and reassurance from random or select viewers, or she is extremely horny and wants to please herself more than you understand. Which, i doubt is the issue.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.