Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AngryGroceries17
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.Page 5 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

I should stop now, my temper is coming on with this one and the continued sexual double standards

Yup. There most certainly is a double standard but have you ever wondered why? Well it turns out that there is a direct correlation between the amount of pre-marital sex a woman has and her predisposition to divorce (the higher the number the higher her propensity for divorce). No such equivalent correlation exist for men. So yes, this is a very relevant piece of data for a man considering a woman for marriage or even LTD.

http://family-studies.org/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/

How long ago was it?
Does it even matter, at this point?

Yes it does, see above link if the man considers a LTR or marriage. If OP considers her exclusively for short-term fling and don’t value his health then no, this should not matter.

I don't know is it a double standard? A woman could come on here and say she found a bunch of dic pics on her boyfriends phone and some of these people might say some of the same stuff despite the change in gender.

The hive mind will always come to the fairer sexes’ defense. Time to pull away the curtain of illusions and misdirection’s and you will find that most of the virtues associated with the fairer sex are nothing but dogma with zero grounding in reality.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 102
Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.
Posted: 2/19/2017 10:15:44 AM
imo, nothing to do with her trusting him, as she said she thought they had all been deleted.
prolly a good reason why ppl shouldn't share the number of prior sexual encounters.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2017 1:16:03 PM

Natural breasts flatten out and pancake to the side.

Well, hopefully she didn't save pictures of That. ;) All joking aside, looking in the mirror, due to their set up, it may just be out of convenience to get a better view. No VIDEO required of course -- so all this talk about the concept of getting-a-good-view-of-own-vagina doesn't apply to OP's GF situation. That said, I can see someone taking a pic or two out of convenience to get a good angle out of just quick convenience, say, after getting out of the shower. And to then delete the pic or two unless there's something awry about it they'd want to show a doctor or something.

I wasn't sure this lady was looking to date, b/c she had put on her profile that she was engaged and looking for friends

Well, there's a near 100% chance she wanted the opportunity of more-than-platonic to one degree or another. Just a front, of course. People lie to themselves, and as in your example, sometimes they'll do a real good job of it to convince themselves of anything to avoid guilt... all they'll need is an honest liking to find some new platonic friends (too).

We kiss, she's an excellent kisser

Not a shocker there if you two continued to hang out...

next day at work she emails me that I need to know she has genital warts

Well, you're already set to bang a gal with a fiancee who she's living with. Why let a few bumps in the road slow ya down? ;)

I still think the selfie photos are harmless until further proof is found.

It wasn't a selfie photo. They were Galleries in different time-frames of tons of vagina pics -- and also two videos. And her also touting that she slept with 3 guys in a week, among other things OP referenced to on the topic that made him raise an eyebrow and then some. IMO, you take it the same way as a gal posting a personal ad saying she's engaged and is JUST looking for friends. Right right. :)
 quicktyper
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2017 2:32:23 PM

Well it turns out that there is a direct correlation between the amount of pre-marital sex a woman has and her predisposition to divorce (the higher the number the higher her propensity for divorce).

I don't take much notice of correlations any more...

Spurious correlations: Margarine linked to divorce?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27537142
 PennyAnte
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2017 5:38:20 PM
I didn't read all the replies...but maybe this lady is a sex addict and she is trying to find a way to disclose it to you. I find her suspect in telling you she slept with 3 men in one day.

Sex addicts somehow separate loving someone with having sex. She could very well be in love with you yet find the compulsion to act out sexually with other men ie. sending vagina pictures or even more overt behaviors like soliciting other men for sex on video or in person or for money.

Educate yourself about sexual addiction. It is a sickness just like alcoholism and it can be helped with 12 step programs, groups, therapy and other means. I think the lady may have a problem. It is like any other addiction. She may as well be using meth or gambling or drinking a fifth of whiskey every day.

I hope I'm wrong...but I could be right and if I am I hope she gets the help she needs.
 gtomustang
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2017 6:26:03 PM
yeah, I hate when breasts turn into pancakes with a strawberry on top. I mean, I like that for breakfast, but its like hey, "where did they go? they were there a second ago?". But obviously there are other experiences to enjoy, such as her personality. As for the lady I mentioned, she had claimed she put up the engage status to keep the creeps away. From what I read here, there's a lot of that :) Still, I wouldn't mind sleeping with three hotties in a week. While I did hang out w/ the lass b/c she was into car shows as well as I am, i'll admit I do take people as they are, but with eyes open. I didn't expect her to be interested b/c most women aren't. but yes, when friends tell me i'm too picky, I think to myself, "Wellllll....."

perhaps the OP's lady has issues. He may have spotted other signs that had sat in his subconscious, but now they rise to the surface with an "aha!"
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2017 9:12:48 PM

I didn't read all the replies...but maybe this lady is a sex addict and she is trying to find a way to disclose it to you. I find her suspect in telling you she slept with 3 men in one day.

She didn't sleep with 3 men in one day---it was 3 men in one week. There's a big difference.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2017 10:55:50 PM
~ All I really want to know before I get serious is if a gal can gape 2 full inches. A photo would be helpful, but I bring calipers to each date to verify. ~ Seriously.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2017 11:45:01 PM

She didn't sleep with 3 men in one day---it was 3 men in one week. There's a big difference.

True. There's a difference between a "wait in line!" VS omg-this-was-so-crazy-this-one-time opener. But no, honestly, you're very right. However, to the OP's concerns, it doesn't take the former to raise an eyebrow, when you couple it with everything else. I think when it comes to these types of concerns/situations, it's legitimate when it's not a one-type of thing, but the stock price raises higher than the individual values added up when you have several things complimenting each other.

IMO, the OP needs to confront her seriously on it. Usually we'll see things if we wanted to be overly concerned that seemingly "fit the mold" of red flags, but by themselves hold little water. But when you have a combination of them -- yeah, ya need to call a serious "timeout".
 whoaguy1
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2017 9:11:11 AM
You know the answer because you came here and posted about it. She def. is sending shit to someone. You're a fool if you think otherwise. Absolutely no reason why you didnt know about this before hand. None. period. Doesnt matter what any women here says -- end of story.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2017 9:18:43 AM
"There's a big difference".

Really? How big could it be? That she perhaps had time to bathe in between penises? I don't know. I do know recovering sex addicts that are in dual recovery programs and they would disagree. There is not much of a difference when you are feinding for your next f8ck fix. OP does not know her sex history. Someone who could shag three guys in one week might not find it too difficult to give herself permission to f8ck five guys in one day. That's why it is an addiction. Just saying... maybe she has a problem. She may be a sex addict and is trying to disclose to OP that she is struggling with sex addiction.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2017 9:56:20 AM
conclusive........don't disclose your sexual history to anyone.....they make assumptions/judgement calls

~ All I really want to know before I get serious is if a gal can gape 2 full inches. A photo would be helpful, but I bring calipers to each date to verify

:)
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:05:12 AM

"There's a big difference".

Really? How big could it be? That she perhaps had time to bathe in between penises? I don't know. I do know recovering sex addicts that are in dual recovery programs and they would disagree. There is not much of a difference when you are feinding for your next f8ck fix. OP does not know her sex history. Someone who could shag three guys in one week might not find it too difficult to give herself permission to f8ck five guys in one day. That's why it is an addiction. Just saying... maybe she has a problem. She may be a sex addict and is trying to disclose to OP that she is struggling with sex addiction.

Again, there's a big difference between three sexual partners in one day and three in one week. The former would suggest that she's a prostitute. The latter would suggest that she is single and sowing her wild oats. Why are you slut-shaming her when you know nothing about her? This is clearly applying a double standard.

If a man had sex with three different women in the same week, people would refer to him as a "stud"---not someone in need of sex addiction therapy. Look at George Clooney before he got married---he went through women like water. No one accused him of having a sex addiction problem.
 ChazzFortyFive
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:54:03 AM
You're over thinking it.

She obviously has an adventurous side you should consider.
Offer to make a private video but, don't shre it with anyone (unless you're into that sort of thing which I am not personally).

Bring a full game to the bedroom (or the bed of a truck in the woods, or a bank by a river, or in a tree or wherever.) and give her some excitement.

No more than what you posted, I'm guessing you have a wild cat on your hands that's been holding back because she thinks you may not be into it.

Just my opinion and some food for thought.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2017 11:21:55 AM
The person I know that has a sex addiction problem is a man. Slut shaming is not the same as addressing a person who has a sex addiction. In recovery there is no shame at all. I don't think that having sex with three men in one day means you are a prostitute. A prostitute can have sex with one man a month. The difference there is she will get paid. I am not attacking the woman nor am I placing judgement on her. I am just shedding light on another angle that there could be and maybe a problem. Sex addiction is mainstream enough for people to research it. I am not speaking from ignorance. I do know people in my fellowship that have dual diagnosis's and have both alcoholism and sex addiction. It can be maintained.
A woman in recovery may very well be looking for a normal stable and healthy relationship but feels a need to disclose to a new partner her past. Perhaps this lady did not delete the photos for a reason.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2017 12:02:31 PM

Slut shaming is not the same as addressing a person who has a sex addiction.

You're doing both, plus, you're not merely addressing---you're accusing. If your comment about that woman having time to bathe between penises isn't slut-shaming, I don't know what is.

People who have sex additions are usually married and repeatedly cheat on their spouses---e.g. Ozzy Osbourne. Not single people who might have more than one sexual partner in the same week. I think that's a stretch.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2017 12:03:37 PM

I do know recovering sex addicts that are in dual recovery programs and they would disagree. There is not much of a difference when you are feinding for your next f8ck fix.

So if she is a sex addict (she seems to have some markings for it, according to OP) -- in some sense, sure. But if in the context of "Craziest things you've ever done" -- and having slept with 3 different people in a week, during say, Spring Break in college -- no, that alone doesn't indicate a sex addict. Now, if it were in the context of "Oh, you slept with an ex and a new girl you were dating in the same week? Phhhht. On any given week when single I'd be getting boned by 3 different dudes, no big deal," -- then Yeah, it has sex addict written All Over It. Context, Context, Context.

Again, there's a big difference between three sexual partners in one day and three in one week. The former would suggest that she's a prostitute.

I don't think it'd suggest she's a prostitute. Again, Context, Context, Context. But you're right -- there Is a big difference of 3-in-a-day VS 3-in-a-week. One's Spring Break past of 3 in a week makes no "high score" charts in society at all... but 3 in a day does. However, I wouldn't say it'd indicate prostitution at all, by default. I think it'd need a certain context to imply/question that.

Why are you slut-shaming her when you know nothing about her? This is clearly applying a double standard.

I don't know about double-standards, but I agree -- 3 in a week is slut-shaming, saying it's basically the same as 3 in a day. However, if the gal's Context wasn't in the "craziest things you've done" but more a "common week you'd find when I'm single" -- then I can see how some "shaming" would be applied. So I think it'd need a certain Context to be worthy of shaming. With that said, I think 2 in one day may not be worthy of shaming either, in certain contexts. A gal I dated many years ago and I talked frankly about ex's, dating, sex, emotional complications, etc -- and one story she was Not too fond of was breaking up with a BF while having a crush on a guy at work... then sleeping with that new guy too early, on a morning before he was to leave for a week, after crashing at his place the night before... all while she still talked to the new ex she felt guilty about, and even more so after doing that. Then after talking with the ex for a long night, feeling even More guilty due to things he pointed out, she rolled with him and let him have sex with her, etc. She didn't feel guilty about that because her feelings came back some -- but did feel guilty about 2-in-1 day (as if you wait 24 hours it's somehow different?). Anyway, point is -- Context.

If a man had sex with three different women in the same week, people would refer to him as a "stud"---not someone in need of sex addiction therapy.

Kinda. What I've found out is, if it's done well past-college-years, as a guy, you're going to get Negative views. As a guy, when you're in your later 20s on up -- it's best to keep that to yourself, otherwise word gets around, and you'll get some shaming. That said, it's much less than what gals get. With a grown older man, who touts he just slept with 3 gals in 24 hours, he'll have a few mixed reviews, but will mainly have a negative label as a pig -- and MOSTLY by the women but even MEN too (jealousy factoring in as well)... but with a woman More Disdain, unfortunately.
 ChazzFortyFive
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2017 12:05:23 PM
Slut slamming???? holy **** lmao.
I'm sorry but, that is a funny term.
I gotta remember this one.

You people do know that can take on a whole different meaning in a different conversation right? LMAO
 PennyAnte
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2017 7:18:06 PM
I am not doing both. Neither nor one or the other. I am suggesting he address it. I am not judging it. It is not slut shaming. It is an admission that someone has a compulsion. An addiction.
Addictions do not discriminate. You have been misinformed or you are choosing to be ignorant. Clooney and Ozzy are not exclusive nor are marrieds. A nun could become a sex addict. This is 2017. Men no longer are "studs" they can gain reputation of being a manwhores in the same mindset of people who "slut-shame". I am not slut shaming.
I think that someone that has a desire to take fifty plus pictures of their vagina is displaying some kind of sexual extreme. That is an opinion and an observation. I am not saying she is good or bad or a slut for doing it. I just think it eludes to a preoccupation with sex and her own genitalia which could be a symptom of sex addiction. No shame.
Miss Skies I don't understand why you are objecting so vehemently to my mere suggestion that the OP maybe dealing with someone who is in recovery or in the throws of a sex addiction. Please don't put words in my mouth. I said nothing more or less and had no intent of being offensive to the OP or his girlfriend. I was trying to help.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 120
Posted: 2/21/2017 6:52:39 AM
Ozzy says he wasn't a sex addict, guess he went to treatment to keep the Missus.
I doubt Clooney had as many flings as ppl thought.
I'm sure there is a study somewhere saying 3 men a week too many/not enough/just right
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2017 8:48:46 AM

I just think it eludes to a preoccupation with sex and her own genitalia which could be a symptom of sex addiction. No shame.
Miss Skies I don't understand why you are objecting so vehemently to my mere suggestion that the OP maybe dealing with someone who is in recovery or in the throws of a sex addiction.

Perhaps you've dealt firsthand with a sex addict, and that's why you reacted so vehemently to this woman. The thing is, you simply don't have the training to diagnose someone as a sex addict---you're not a mental health professional.

Many people are into filming and taking intimate photos of themselves. Many people have more than one sexual partner in a week. Who's to judge they're "preoccupied with sex"? Maybe the person who makes that suggestion is just sexually uptight?

Clooney and Ozzy are not exclusive nor are marrieds.

Wrong. They are both married.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2017 8:57:10 AM
"Clooney and Ozzy are not exclusive nor are marrieds."

"Wrong. They are both married."

She didn't say " married ", she said " marriedS " , with an S at the end - there is a BIG difference

lol
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2017 11:28:27 AM
Halcyon wrote:

Again, there's a big difference between three sexual partners in one day and three in one week. The former would suggest that she's a prostitute. The latter would suggest that she is single and sowing her wild oats. Why are you slut-shaming her when you know nothing about her? This is clearly applying a double standard.

Sorry....if a prospective LTR mate revealed to me she'd slept with 3 men in a week very recently.....she's be buzzed right onto the FB list for me. If it happened at the start....before we were in the "LTR" mode. Now, if we were in a LTR, years in, and things were goin' fine....that would be different. I would likely shrug it off....but still would not like to know that bit of information about her.

If a prospective LTR mate for you had revealed the same to you....very early..before "exclusivity,"....would you move on further with him? Or put the kibosh on him?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2017 11:49:18 AM

If a prospective LTR mate for you had revealed the same to you....very early..before "exclusivity,"....would you move on further with him? Or put the kibosh on him?

Well, they were already exclusive for about a month, and it was a story from the past -- not "just banged 3 a couple weeks ago". So again, it's the context. If she's Bragging, yeah, red flag. If the topic's about what to do / not to do when single, and they're admitting their bad choices and they're rolling their eyes at themselves... yeah, bad. Bad idea to say that to any friends, except maybe a BFF you confide in. Definitely not a new BF/GF. I can see how her "one upping" him on bad choices threw him for a loop.

But I think it's that + other things she's said which sets a tone ... then the galleries of her open-vag pics from the past that made him ill of things. I know I'd be thinking "Oh sh!t. Okay, after this honeymoon phase, which is great and all, is she going to be satisfied? Isn't she going to get sexually bored? Or be the type who flirts with tons of guys when things are too 'blah' with us and have to handle that?"

Thing is, they were already exclusive and all.... and he is seeing things of the Past, but it's a lot that projects "Boy I liked the single life!" moreso than reminiscing about the college days.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2017 12:48:35 PM
Norweigan wrote:

Well, they were already exclusive for about a month, and it was a story from the past -- not "just banged 3 a couple weeks ago".

No, Norwegian, OP wrote:

was just quite and thinking of my baby banging 3 different men in one week right before we met

OK, let's play CSI - Vagina Selfies here. What is "the past?" Met Oct 2nd....became exclusive Nov 5th....revealed banging 3 guys in a week, on December 25. Geez. What a gem.. "Merry Christmas baby, I banged 3 guys the week before we met!" . ....in this context, I don't make a distinction between "couple weeks ago," "month ago," or "2.5 months ago." Too soon...on CHRISTMAS Day to boot, lol.

Either way, it is way too soon to reveal something like this...for ANY partner...MAN or WOMAN...unless you're both kinda adventurous/swinger types. Fine with that. But in this case, seems she is, and he isn't. Hence the problem.

FWB/FB only in my book, and probably a d*mn good FWB/FB, so all is not a loss. LTR material, no way. But that's just me.

Again, if it's 2-3 good years into LTR...that is different. But I still don't reveal my past......no matter how long I was with someone. I probably have revealed more here than I ever did with any lovers/GFs I had in the past. Maybe a generational thing.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.