Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 126
Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.Page 6 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
3 a night is a party with the football team. 3 a week is a trip on the Carnal Cruiselines :)

i'm betting she said it as a test, see if he could handle her lifestyle. or maybe she lied about the whole thing, and just wanted to see if he was ok with it so she could judge him. I had an ex in college I only saw on weekends, who decided for april fools, to tell me she was pregnant with a coworker's baby. Women can be interesting creatures.

forums, have a bon temps. I haven't been to n'awlins since I was a kid.
 forumslady
Msg: 127
Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.
Posted: 2/21/2017 4:33:09 PM
gtomustang- I'm in Mobile, the REAL home of Mardi Gras. I haven't worked up the courage to go to New Orleans (for Mardi Gras, I mean. I've been there as a tourist 3 times, just not during Mardi Gras). Mobile Mardi gras is wild enough for me.
As far as the OP's post. The women in question COULD have been testing him, but that doesn't say much for her.
Once we get past our 30's, it's time for game playing, testing someone, etc. to be something from our past.
I have a sense of humor, truly, a good one, I hope, but I don't care for pranks. I would rather hear, or tell, a really good joke than pull a prank. I'm not the only person that doesn't like them.
My son and I are going to yet another parade tomorrow. The stripers. They are KNOWN for being a wild bunch, they throw a LOT of stuff and the mood at their parade is always festive. I can't wait. :)
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2017 9:17:23 PM

was just quite and thinking of my baby banging 3 different men in one week right before we met

Ahhh, good eye. I read this as him FEARING it being one week before they met or something like that. He'd need to clarify. So I wouldn't put that in stone, because he also said before it:

She said "don't worry, that is in the past baby"
and
(or was this while I was seeing her I thought to myself?)

Now, this is on Christmas, but met on Oct 2nd. So just short of 3 months. They started going steady about a month after 1st meet/date. Now, is this all his estimation -- like, the way she presented it didn't seem too far in the past so he's assuming just Right Before -- or did she say Right Before?

If she said Right Before, or connecting concrete dots say it was right before -- yeah, there's an issue there. Also OP needs to clarify her reason saying it in the first place. She'd have a lot of 'splaining to do if not only she Did get porked by 3 guys booking the week immediately prior to meeting him -- but also "laissez-faire" about saying she did, Plus so early in a honeymoon phase to boot.

The burden of resolution, IMO, would be on her -- combined with the galleries in different time frames of self-vag pics galore + 2 videos on her phone. A pretty steep hill for her to climb, if she's wanting/expecting something solidified.

I don't think IT alone, the concept no-matter-what of having had 3 people you slept with during a week, is a deal-breaker -- no. It sounds worse than it is, but it can be as bad as it is -- or not at all. Spring Break back in the day? On the rebound, where Sun Morn @1AM you sleep with your rocky BF/GF but dumped Sunday Night, midweek hook up with someone you've known a good while as the rebound effect, and Sat night agreeing to meet up with a previous Ex and shenanigans happen. Yeah, it's A LOT. But by no means a record breaker by any stretch.

If it happened THE week prior to a 1st date? And said non-chalantly? With the phone galleries & videos -- I'd be more concerned that this was more destined to be a honeymoon-fling and she isn't geared for something serious in the end. It'd affect me too much.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 7:57:04 AM
"Perhaps you've dealt firsthand with a sex addict, and that's why you reacted so vehemently to this woman. The thing is, you simply don't have the training to diagnose someone as a sex addict---you're not a mental health professional.
Many people are into filming and taking intimate photos of themselves. Many people have more than one sexual partner in a week. Who's to judge they're "preoccupied with sex"? Maybe the person who makes that suggestion is just sexually uptight?"

Skies.. You have a flair for twisting things. I didn't re-act to her "vehemently". I made a mistake in my first response. I thought OP had said 3 men in one day. That is neither here nor there when you couple her behavior with for some strange reason needing to take many multiple photos of her vagina and videos of her pleasuring herself. Not only this but she find the need very early in what I would consider to still be the introduction stage of the relationship to tell OP that she slept with 3 men in one week.

True.. I do not have the training to diagnose someone as a sex addict... but if I was walking down the street on Monday and saw a man drunk in the gutter, then same time on Tuesday I find him sloshed in the same gutter, and let's say Wednesday morning I see him stumbling towards that same gutter... I just might be able to suppose he had a drinking PROBLEM and I may be right.

All I have been suggesting here is that perhaps OP has found himself a lady that has had or does have a sexual addiction. Could be?

..Miss Skies. I'm not uptight, I'm not judging, I am not re-acting vehemently, I'm not trying to be insulting. Now, I do know you and over years I see you do enjoy your debates here and you are one who rallies for attention and validation to make your points here. You do have a tendency to bully people who disagree with you..but that is not why I participate here at all. So please leave me alone. Stop harping on me. Find someone who enjoys having their words being picked apart like a dead chicken.

I was simply TRYING TO HELP THE OP>>simply based on what I know about sex addicts and what he said in his opening post and responses. I am not trying to engage with you Ms.Skies.. this post IS'NT ABOUT YOU. I really don't care about your opinion. Most often I skim over any of your replies on threads and don't read them at all.. In the future I would appreciate if you do the same for me. Thank you.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 130
Posted: 2/22/2017 8:57:37 AM

..Miss Skies. I'm not uptight, I'm not judging, I am not re-acting vehemently, I'm not trying to be insulting. Now, I do know you and over years I see you do enjoy your debates here and you are one who rallies for attention and validation to make your points here. You do have a tendency to bully people who disagree with you..but that is not why I participate here at all. So please leave me alone. Stop harping on me. Find someone who enjoys having their words being picked apart like a dead chicken.

I was simply TRYING TO HELP THE OP>>simply based on what I know about sex addicts and what he said in his opening post and responses. I am not trying to engage with you Ms.Skies.. this post IS'NT ABOUT YOU. I really don't care about your opinion. Most often I skim over any of your replies on threads and don't read them at all.. In the future I would appreciate if you do the same for me. Thank you.

Okay, so you made the mistake of believing the OP said 3 in one day---but when I pointed out your mistake to you, you could have simply left it at that. Instead, you had to come back with that scathing remark about the only difference being that 3 in a week meant she had time to bathe between penises. Your remark was intended to put down any woman out there who's had more than one sexual partner in the same week---NOT to help the OP.

I think you feel disdain for any woman who has a more open sexual lifestyle than your own. That woman's sexual practices are not analogous to a man with a drinking problem in any way, shape, or form. Taking selfies of her vagina is no worse than other women taking selfies of their new boob jobs---just a little less common. So yes, you come across as sexually uptight, judgmental, and insulting. You were the one being the bully here. You're welcome.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 131
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:09:46 AM

i'm betting she said it as a test, see if he could handle her lifestyle. or maybe she lied about the whole thing, and just wanted to see if he was ok with it so she could judge him.

That's another real possibility. Especially if she's a Scorpio...they tend to do or say things to see what kinda reaction it will receive. Even if she's not...she's older...and she could be testing the OP to see if he's really in it for the long haul.
I took a boyfriend to a midnight drag show at a gay bar once...just to see how he would react. He was confident and it didn't phase him...at all. It was a fantastic night.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:13:45 AM
Halcyon wrote:

Depends on the man. I'd certainly have a heart-to-heart talk with him first and find out his particular situation before making the decision to put the kibosh on him. Some men I would consider getting involved with, and others, I would not.

Years ago, when I worked as a flight attendant, I met a few airline pilots that revealed to me that they had slept with more than one woman in the same week. They were single, found themselves in different cities during layovers, and wanted female companionship. These were men that most women considered to be "catches". Yes, I would have dated some of them.

OK Halcyon. I see. Your opinion is formed by life experience in that pit of sin AKA the airline industry....lol....;);) Also to be extrapolated to other "frequent travelers." ..and I know that because I was one of them back in the day....and I um, have inside info of that lifestyle. But your example....OK....I guess that's what Norwegian means by "context."

As in your example, context may be a bit different if the subject comes up first...before any dates or any emotional hopes have been raised for the other party. In other words you know what you're getting yoursef into.

Also may be a little bit different if you kinda know the guy beforehand, vs. meeting someone out of the blue, and them just bringing the subject up. Even if you don't "know" him...you kinda see him around, know of him, know he's generally responsible (holds a job, etc.). Probably have others who can tell you about him, etc, if you don't know him that well. May know of the women he's been with....And there is that "double standard," in that sometimes it can add a level of intrigue to a man's "reputation." Especially if he's hot, admit it. And if he is not, then you wonder what else he's got to earn him that reputation. More intrigue.

And you say "would have dated," fair enough. I don't know if you mean "would have dated" in a casual manner only, or future LTR/exclusive in mind (and I am not asking, NOMB.).

I used to travel extensively....and I know first hand the opportunities that present themselves for travelers who get into that lifestyle.. It is hard to resist. I know I took advantage of the "perks." Luckily most of that time I was single, but not all that time... but that never stopped me.

All I know...is if I were the OP....and in the same context.....nobody here has changed my mind......I'd have a nice little time with her...as a FB....and she would likely be a very good FB........and that's all..........and if I had brought it up, same context..to someone I was getting to know, (Pictures, admissions.."Merry Christmas baby, I banged 3 women the week before we met!") I would expect to be dumped....it's boorish behaviour.........jSo, I think we've beaten this one into the ground...probably a troll post anyways, as someone pointed out.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 133
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:19:29 AM
"probably a troll post anyways"

Perhaps, the OP hasn't posted since the 12th

He may come back to report that his gf's vulva no longer matches his username

Time will tell
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:22:06 AM
IMayBeCrazy wrote:
I took a boyfriend to a midnight drag show at a gay bar once...just to see how he would react. He was confident and it didn't phase him...at all. It was a fantastic night.
I had a woman take me to a gay bar, too, back in the '80s....seems like this is a common thing women do. I had a great time, and like you, it was a fantastic night. I guess some women do this to see if the man is intolerant?
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:31:09 AM

Perhaps, the OP hasn't posted since the 12th

I would be curious how his Valentine's Day went. "Merry Christmas baby, I banged 3 men the week before we met!!"....so I would be awaiting the Valentine's day sequel..... "Happy Valentine's Day baby......" So let's see how creative he can get here. Maybe he has writer's block.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 136
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:45:44 AM
One of my guys and myself used to go to an underground club every weekend, big dancers. I remember one time he was on the floor with a couple of gay guys, they were loving him. And him them, whipped his top off, he loved the attention. He really was st-r-aight. All good fun.

^^^I think maybe OP feels intimidated by what she disclosed, coupled with the pics....probably thinking who is this woman, especially if he thought he was getting to know 'one' side of her.
 whoaguy1
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:46:58 AM
Please. A see a lot of BS here. LOL. If a women found hundreds of penis pictures on a phone, and then one sent to someone this wouldnt even be a discussion -- he'd be a pile of cheating shit. Goes both ways. Sex addict of not -- really has nothing to do with this situation -- she's sending pictures of her nana to god knows how many people. Find someone else.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 10:36:25 AM
There are 24 hours in a day. If a woman sleeps for 8. Then has sex with three different men. Let's suppose the sessions last at least an hour and a half or two with greetings and salutations. She may not have time to douche, bathe, shower in between. That is not an insult. That is just practical and factual. I don't think I could do it... but I can't say I have ever tried.

I don't down any woman that have had more than one sexual partner in a week. I have. I was a teenager in the 70's. I won't disclose more.

Your problem is you think you know what I feel.. ie disdain, when I didn't even express it. I have very liberal views regarding sexuality. but along with that I do think that there is a degree to which one might call certain sexual expressions as acting out. SO YES, It is akin to a person who eats to much to avoid feelings, or drinks to much or one who might gamble to escape life on life's terms.

It may behoove you Miss Skies to stop trying to be a mind reader or project your feelings onto others... just saying. I don't care to know further how you think I "come across".

Good Day.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 139
Posted: 2/22/2017 11:45:10 AM

It may behoove you Miss Skies to stop trying to be a mind reader or project your feelings onto others... just saying. I don't care to know further how you think I "come across".

Good Day.

Obviously, you do care, or you wouldn't keep responding and trying to justify yourself.

Just sayin'.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 12:16:32 PM
I could not care less about what you think about me. I don't need to justify myself. You are the one that is twisting and perverting what I am saying. You are being argumentative and distorting my words and intent. I don't know you from diddly squat, nor do I have any desire to.

I worked as a kindergarten teacher for twenty plus years so I do have great experience in trying to explain something in many different ways so that it can be understood by those with limited comprehension skills. That is why I continue to respond to you. You seem to be gunning for the last word instead of being able to make the admission that there very well maybe a possibility that sexual addiction is something that could or should be pointed to regarding the opening post.

I don't think I am being the one that is obstinate here... but I refuse to even open that door. Trying to reason with you is like trying to play tennis with an octopus. No thanks.

Carry on. I'm sure you can find fan club members elsewhere. You can leave me alone now. Take care.
 forumslady
Msg: 141
Posted: 2/22/2017 1:24:16 PM
RoxyMoronic- "One of my guys and myself used to go to an underground club every weekend, big dancers. I remember one time he was on the floor with a couple of gay guys, they were loving him. And him them, whipped his top off, he loved the attention. He really was st-r-aight. All good fun."
Watch out, the prudes on here are going to suggest you take him to conversion therapy or some such.
Since I'm 48, it would seem to me that a man possessing common sense would already know I had/have a past that didn't include him.
I'm the mother of 3 and a grandmother of 2. The stork didn't bring my 3 kids, nor is that how my grand children happened. :D
When I meet a man my age, or any where close to it, I already am pretty sure he has had sex and a lot of it, before he met me.
Emphasis on BEFORE.
If someone showed me pictures like that, willingly, I wouldn't ASSume they were sending them to anybody. If they were open enough to show all that, the worst that would happen, if I were feeling insecure, would be to let me see their message history.
But, I've never done anything like that. I've also never gotten up in the middle of the night to go through a man's phone while he's asleep, or looked through his wallet.
The worse thing I EVER did was look at my ex's call history after we had a huge blow up and he left and didn't come back until 6am.
People do such silly, juvenile things, go play spy, like they THINK that is some type of assurance people won't cheat.
That is a prime example of self delusion.
People can drive them selves crazy with suspicion and STILL not catch a cheater, as a matter of fact, 8 times out of 10, those types of shenanigan's drive away perfectly good people.
If someone told me they have a wild past, I would want us both to get tested for STD'S, that's common sense, practical thinking.
Once we both test negative, he tells me he's mine and I'm his and all signs indicate that is so...........Hey baby, come here and show me what all you learned. ;) :)
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 142
Posted: 2/22/2017 3:49:26 PM

I worked as a kindergarten teacher for twenty plus years so I do have great experience in trying to explain something in many different ways so that it can be understood by those with limited comprehension skills. That is why I continue to respond to you. You seem to be gunning for the last word instead of being able to make the admission that there very well maybe a possibility that sexual addiction is something that could or should be pointed to regarding the opening post.

I don't think I am being the one that is obstinate here... but I refuse to even open that door. Trying to reason with you is like trying to play tennis with an octopus. No thanks.

Carry on. I'm sure you can find fan club members elsewhere. You can leave me alone now. Take care.

I find it funny that you’d be accusing me of having limited reading comprehension skills when it was you who failed to comprehend the OP’s post correctly. You thought he said she told him she had 3 sexual partners in one day, when he actually said it was 3 sexual partners in one week.

Your assessment that she might be a sex addict was based on your original erroneous comprehension of what the OP said. When your mistake was pointed out to you, you made a snarky remark about there being no difference between the two except the woman having time to bathe between penises.

So, no---I don’t think there is even the remotest possibility that this woman has a sexual addiction problem, nor that your assessment of her mental health and personal hygiene was meant to be helpful to the OP.

I will leave you alone now, but we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 143
Posted: 2/22/2017 5:00:12 PM
I go to gay clubs with gay friends.
Best is when they have Disco night, swear to god.
I am beginning to think it was a troll post too
I mean, once he saw the first picture he started counting??
 PennyAnte
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 7:05:18 PM
Misreading something and comprehending something are two different things. Someone said context and I am simply saying educate.

I don't think I hurt any one by being blunt. My apologies to any one I offended but that is real if you know about sex addiction.

Sex is to the sex addict like heroin is to the junkie. I don't play. It's the same thing.

People can call me snarky. I call that straight talk. People in recovery don't pull punches. The reality is. Yes, sometimes guys or gals took a day off to travel up the pike and pit stop to f8ck on route. Juggling and rotating. No time to shower in between. Or gals getting invites to video together weekly as a part of a corporate happy hour then racing to pick up their kids at daycare.

It's red flag every other story if you've ever sat at a serious meeting. You have to tell it like it is. I personally don't think what she is doing is productive, don't quite understand it and I probably wouldn't date a man that spent a lot of time taking pictures of his deck... but this story all added up makes me think more about addiction than just stories about sending nude pics.

markjohnson1963
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:17:29 PM
Damn, it's catty in here..... Cool...
 Seki1949
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:49:06 PM
Oh Boy! This thread is the most excitement I have had in months!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2017 11:57:51 PM

but she find the need very early in what I would consider to still be the introduction stage of the relationship to tell OP that she slept with 3 men in one week.

Maybe, maybe not. He was upset about hearing it. It could have been a talk about past dating, morphing into "What's the wildest thing you've done?" and he shakes what he thinks is fooling around with a girl, but turns into 3 guys in a week. She may not have "found" the need. Bragging or reminiscing out of the blue? Oh hell yeah he should be WTF then. :) It's not good to bring up under any reasonable circumstance, and should raise a red flag so early on, when it's not.

I met a few airline pilots that revealed to me that they had slept with more than one woman in the same week.

I think there's a sizable difference between 2 & 3 in one week. No, no issues about bathing - lol. Just a probability factor when one's weighing the other. And how long ago it was in reference to the present, and implications on how Often it was. I think many people have had sex with more than 1 person in a week. Just that (2) isn't something to "OMG" about. Hello -- Rebound Effect. Spring Break. Happens. All. The Time. Now, 3? That's stretching it. Coincidence/Timing/etc -- one can't by default lay it purely on that. But if someone says they did, should there be some Huge Gasp like they did 3 people in 24 hours? No, not at all.

There are 24 hours in a day. If a woman sleeps for 8. Then has sex with three different men. Let's suppose the sessions last at least an hour and a half or two with greetings and salutations. She may not have time to douche, bathe, shower in between. That is not an insult. That is just practical and factual. I don't think I could do it... but I can't say I have ever tried.

Yeah, but in a week -- one wouldn't have to be working with a cramped schedule and need crazy luck of timing to pull it off. 3 in a week, notably for a woman, wouldn't require "skillz" up to high heaven to pull it off either. Huge difference between 3 in a day and 3 in a week.

But HOW crazy is 3 in a day? Could it theoretically be not be AS crazy as a reasonable person may think? Possibly. Remember, they don't have to be 3 Dates. Best possible scenario I can think of:

1. Fri Night, she goes out with her BF she's been breaking up with. At 3AM Sat, she has sex with him (start clock). They fight afterwards and he dumps her and tells her to go to hell, now making it 100% official. She's hurt.

2. Sat @2PM she goes to a wine festival, and a guy-friend who has a crush on her who she always thought was kinda cute, but likes the attention and thinks he's sweet. So are others, including gal pals. They all get a little tipsy... in a big group... her guy-friend has another friend who's kinda cute. People get separated -- long adventurous day. She hots in the shower around 6PM to get re-ready to go out again... runs into some of the same people... to make a long story short, she likes both guys, and one thing leads to another, and she sleeps with both -- a 3some -- a rebellious rebound-effect. After midnight, but before 3AM, making it within 24 hours. :)
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 148
Posted: 2/23/2017 12:03:28 AM
^^^(start clock)......that really made me chuckle :)
showers take but 5mins, it could be easily done. Average man goes for an hour or two?

vvvv.....she wouldn't even have to take her knickers off for that guy. This is getting more doable :)
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2017 12:10:18 AM

showers take but 5mins, it could be easily done. Average man goes for an hour or two?

LOL -- well, he's not sitting in the shower to pleasure himself if he's having a lot of sex like he's in an episode of "24". :)

Also consider this: With a gal, what if she had sex with a guy where he wasn't exactly of good size and hugely resided on the "motion of the ocean", and lasts 1 minute? Plenty of things to factor in.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.