Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PennyAnte
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
not catty.. seems more like I was being attacked by a crow.
kittens write poems.

My assessment wasn't based on one misread statement.
People that look at the over all conduct might raise an eyebrow or two.

Is there anyone here that would like to brag that their Mom slept with three guys in one week?
Or say " Hey, my Mom has about a hundred pictures of her c*nt in her phone"
or brag " My Mom, loves to take video's of herself while she masturbates"

I'm going to guess... No one.
I'm going to guess again that people might think your Mom had a problem.
That's just my world
I don't fly the friendly skies.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 152
Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.
Posted: 2/24/2017 10:35:20 AM

this story all added up makes me think more about addiction than just stories about sending nude pics.

Totally, which is why...

it's hard Stay Awake In A World That Is Asleep
 _babblefish
Msg: 153
Posted: 2/24/2017 11:29:04 AM

There are 24 hours in a day. If a woman sleeps for 8. Then has sex with three different men. Let's suppose the sessions last at least an hour and a half or two with greetings and salutations. She may not have time to douche, bathe, shower in between. That is not an insult. That is just practical and factual. I don't think I could do it... but I can't say I have ever tried.

why the assumption these interactions weren't all at the same time

amateurs
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 154
Posted: 2/24/2017 11:41:09 AM

not catty.. seems more like I was being attacked by a crow.
kittens write poems.

My assessment wasn't based on one misread statement.
People that look at the over all conduct might raise an eyebrow or two.

Is there anyone here that would like to brag that their Mom slept with three guys in one week?
or brag " My Mom, loves to take video's of herself while she masturbates"

I'm going to guess... No one.
I'm going to guess again that people might think your Mom had a problem.
That's just my world
I don't fly the friendly skies.

I was willing to let this go, but since you want to be snarky again: I don't give a rat sh!t who my mom slept with after she was divorced from my father. I consider that to be none of my business.

When it came to my own relationship prospects, I would evaluate them on a case-by-case basis. Yes, there were some men I considered too sexually promiscuous for me to get involved with. It didn't mean they had a sex addiction problem---it just meant they weren't sexually compatible with me, personally. I think it's better to give people the benefit of the doubt, and not slap labels on them without getting all the facts.

Cheating is a different story. If I were in an exclusive relationship with a man, and I found out he was cheating on me or sending dic pics to other women, only then would I start to question whether or not he might have a sex addiction problem.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 155
Posted: 2/24/2017 12:10:45 PM

Miss Skies, I do not think Miss Penny was directing her comment at YOUR MOTHER.

I read it as she wrote it- is there anyone? not directed at you Miss Skies.

Why are you so defensive and going at it like a dog with a bone?

It may be best to let sleeping dogs lie.

My apologies to Penny if I am wrong or was inappropriate.

PS- Babble, you are very witty/funny!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 156
Posted: 2/24/2017 12:56:28 PM
We can at least hope it was photos of HER " vagina" not some random ones.
Would also like phone numbers of these 120 min men :)
 PennyAnte
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 12:57:57 PM
Caw caw.. Caw.

Rat shit is not something that is easy to give away.

You should LET IT GO...or go back to La La Land

La La Land is where we all encourage the OP that this is very acceptable behavior and that this lady is a catch. She had hundreds of pictures of her p8ssy in her phone and they were only for her viewing pleasure. Five different photo shoots with fifty pictures each.. that is so normal. She doesn't send them to other men. Of course not. Those videos.. don't fret, those were only for a very special close group of relatives that she was going to send to as lovely Christmas gifts. That tiny part of your brain that thinks maybe they were for other men is just tiny, dismiss it. She is your baby. Completely exclusive with you.
So she slept with three different men the week before she met you. How delightful. She chose such a special occasion, Christmas night to tell you. What a thoughtful and wonderful woman. How blessed you are to be with someone so considerate. She promised.. So don't worry. She will give up the one night stands with complete strangers. Ok Cupid, Craiglist, POF, any other site she uses to solicit men. She will delete those profiles. I am sure of it. She has probably had enough of them after that one in October. Good girl. She is amazing. She will never cheat on you she promised so why would your trust be shaken? You should trust her completely and take her home to meet your Momma. Yes, Put a ring on it. She is the ONE!!!

The joke here is if this thread was about a man with 250 deck pics in his phone, videos of him whacking it off and having disclosed that he slept with three different women the week before he met a lady... every other woman's response here would be RUN. He is a pig, no good, ya da ya da ya da.. and that I know is the truth.

EDIT.. Yes, Candy, not her Mom. No apology necessary. I love that song. Fireflies and reference to my poetry.. Thanks.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 158
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:06:58 PM

I read it as she wrote it- is there anyone? not directed at you Miss Skies.

Why are you so defensive and going at it like a dog with a bone?

It may be best to let sleeping dogs lie.

My apologies to Penny if I am wrong or was inappropriate.

Perhaps not my mother per se, but it was a dig at any woman who has slept with three partners in the same week. It's still none of anyone's business, except the man involved with her.

And Miss Candy, Penny isn't a sleeping dog any more than I'm a crow.

EDIT TO ABOVE: You are the one who refuses to let it go, by posting again and calling me a name.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 159
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:22:01 PM

Penny isn't a sleeping dog any more than I'm a crow

We all know that and I was not inferring that.

Have a great weekend everyone!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:27:12 PM
Ok girls, Junior High School was a longggg time ago.
 swedishtextiles
Msg: 161
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:33:44 PM
I loved that movie 'La La Land'

;-)
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:45:35 PM

She didn't seem to take it that way at all, from what she wrote tho. Penny used the "what if your mom did [this], how would you see it then?" And Halcyon said it wouldn't affect her post-divorce. She gave the answer Penny was inquiring about (whether one would also be comfy or not).

Personally, I wouldn't want to hear about my mom banging 3 different dudes in a month, a year, or in 3 years. I certainly wouldn't want to hear her explaining ANY # -- it doesn't take a high #, low #, or anything in-between... it's the Subject itself that would give me (and I would assume many) the willies.

But did his new GF *brag*? Just as there's a big difference between 3 guys in a day VS 3 guys in a week (both nothing to be proud of) -- there's a big difference between bragging & admitting without coinciding shame. So it's a real key component. One can & should take it differently.

No. But the "mom" part, as I noted above, isn't a good example because pretty much anything sexually related is ick -- like "Mom & Dad took sex pics," I wouldn't want that either at all! With a family member, it doesn't have to indicate promiscuity to give one the willies. The best example is: A female friend (and for guys, one you don't have the hots for and instead encourage to date/relationship well, so jealousy wouldn't enter into it).

So with that, I'd take in the circumstances and how she presented it. In one of my previous examples, no, I wouldn't think she's "a ho" at all, if the circumstances were lined up a certain way, and it was a "this one time back in the day" sorta thing.

That's where it gets weird. Why keep these older photos -- and the masturbating video. Those weren't made for the guy you're with? And the pics are in past times? Why wouldn't you be Driven to delete them? I could see A pic laying around or A video buried somewhere, but someone just playing on your phone stumbling across them -- if they weren't for HIM -- it indicates you're still looking out the "fun singles window".

My main thing is saying that to a BF/GF, let alone one in the honeymoon phase + having that stuff on the phone with a BF you're willing to let play on the phone. Yikes.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:52:44 PM
"who has slept with three partners in the same week. It's still none of anyone's business, except the man involved with her."

Correction: MEN.

Until they all get herpes or syphilis and then it's everyone's business! Itchy business. Case by case, flight by flight or whatever.

Edit to Guy: I said Mother.. could have said daughter, sister ...same thing.

I know women who bed more than three men in one week. I don't judge them. I don't want to be their best friends either. What you condone, one day you may own... you know birds of a feather and all.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 164
Posted: 2/24/2017 2:01:38 PM

She didn't seem to take it that way at all, from what she wrote tho. Penny used the "what if your mom did [this], how would you see it then?" And Halcyon said it wouldn't affect her post-divorce. She gave the answer Penny was inquiring about (whether one would also be comfy or not)..

Would you like my PASSWORD so you can POST for me, since obviously you already can THINK for me as well?

Penny, you left out pregnancy, Hep-C & HIV, you are correct, sex does bear consequences.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 165
Posted: 2/24/2017 2:12:52 PM
add- 1st part of my previous post is for Norwegian.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 daynadaze
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 5:17:59 PM
It isn't their business? I didn't know we were talking about it being their business, what we were doing was giving our own individual opinions. Those are two totally different things. As for my mother, well I may not have liked what she did while married or while not married, but it was never any of my business either way. But I do have an opinion about her behavior.
 gtomustang
Msg: 167
how i hate your mother
Posted: 2/24/2017 5:52:50 PM
a human being who actually has a lack of self respect in one field...tends to lack self respect in other fields, and that may be exposed without looking into their phone. Just like someone who is judgmental, tends to reveal it quickly. The problem is when we don't bother to look closely, b/c we're too blinded by other things. Perhaps a mom who sleeps with three men a week had the landlord ask for the rent, the same week the car broke down and the oil tank needed to get filled.

Sometimes, the bills have to be on the lay-it-away plan.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2017 11:01:37 AM

Would you like my PASSWORD so you can POST for me, since obviously you already can THINK for me as well?

I wasn't posting For you, I was disagreeing with how you took Halc's response and Penny's reference. Penny was posting toward Halc, to the public too, was my point. I wasn't posting For you. :)

Penny, you left out pregnancy, Hep-C & HIV, you are correct, sex does bear consequences.

Pregnancy isn't a mountain to overcome -- and one can have a "wild run" in a week without "bumping into" strangers, tho. In the end, you take away Hep-C & HIV off the table, and one who can't get pregnant, the disdain of sleeping around is virtually the same. But yeah, it is worth mentioning -- such problematic factors -- when it's done whimsically, notably with strangers.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 169
Posted: 2/25/2017 12:32:30 PM
Norwegian, we still don't know for sure if the OP's girlfriend was sleeping with multiple men as an ongoing practice, or if it was just that one time, because he never came back to clarify this. Still, it doesn't mean she didn't use birth control or practice safe sex.

As you know, a woman can get pregnant or catch a sexually transmitted disease just by sleeping with ONE man, even if she isn't sexually promiscuous. If she's really concerned about it, she should either abstain from sex entirely, or get tested, and insist her partner(s) get tested as well, prior to having sex.
 DolceVitaConBaci
Msg: 170
Posted: 2/25/2017 1:16:27 PM
Have you checked her "sent" folder? You may find your answer there if she sent these pictures to other men and didn't delete in the sent folder.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2017 10:40:07 AM

As you know, a woman can get pregnant or catch a sexually transmitted disease just by sleeping with ONE man, even if she isn't sexually promiscuous.

Yes, true. Technically you don't even have to have sex or sexual relations to get an STI or STD either. His obvious concern is her being promiscuous -- notably on the level at least that something will only last thru the honeymoon phase, then slip into wanting variety. That would be my concern. Especially if she never sent any of that stuff to me, but still kept boatloads on file, including two videos. Reliability would be the main concern.

we still don't know for sure if the OP's girlfriend was sleeping with multiple men as an ongoing practice, or if it was just that one time, because he never came back to clarify this.

He never clarified things, yes. He noted that there were other things like what he pointed out (tons o pics+videos, and her saying on Xmas she had sex with 3 dudes in a week)... but yeah, people are naturally Biased when hearing stuff about a (notably new) significant-other sleeping with anyone outside a relationship. Which is why he needs to separate natural emotional bias VS the real meat & potatoes of how it went down. It's so key. One can make something that's not THAT bad sound worse.

Still though, one would have to Really stretch things on assumption that how she rolls shouldn't bring great concern. From a probability standpoint, you hit it off greatly with someone and they bring up how they slept with 3 people in a week, as if they're reminiscing with an old college friend on a road trip -- and you see all those saved self-nudes + 2 masturbating videos -- you don't treat it the same way as if you've been in a great relationship for a year and you find out over conversation about when ya first started dating that "I realized that a couple months in, I still had all these self-nudes and 2 masturbating videos on my phone," and when on the rebound prior to all this, they slept with 3 people in a week. When it's in the honeymoon phase like that, with, according to the OP, there was some foreshadowing but those two concepts came up -- what would you bet on in Vegas? :)

IMO, the #1 thing the OP has to do, since he already has had the ball rolling with her -- is to bring it up to her for a serious "talk"... and not to hide it as he said taking some meds, etc., and to assess it there. But if how she was wasn't overblown in what his description implies -- to me, I couldn't deal with it. If one non-chalantly talks about how they had sex with 3 guys shortly before dating me -- then a month later we go steady, and it's only been a couple more months after that, us rushing into "serious" pretty darn whimsically too... I can think she's a cool gal in general, and wouldn't think she'd cheat on me right now if things were going great as he said in such honeymoon phase, but, I'd have too much trust issues of her emotional fidelity sticking in the long run.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 172
Posted: 2/28/2017 8:19:17 AM
Norwegian, I'm not disagreeing with you. I do think he needs to confront her and have a serious talk with her. As I said before, we don't know the full story. Maybe he first told her about some beautiful women he slept with prior to meeting her, and she got a little jealous and decided to top him with her account of having three men in the same week.

The selfies could be a sexual fetish she has. Some adults get a kick out of taking pictures of their private parts and filming their sex acts. She told him she didn't send them to any men. He needs to trust her if he wants to stay with her. If he can't find it in himself to trust her, and thinks she will cheat on him, then he should break up with her. I do understand why many men in his situation would break it off.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2017 8:47:46 AM
"IMO, the #1 thing the OP has to do, since he already has had the ball rolling with her -- is to bring it up to her for a serious "talk""

Thanks and THANK YOU!! I think that's what I said. Maybe question 250 vagina pictures, videos, sleeping with 3 men in one week. The behavior as a whole. Is it past, present, condoned, normal for her. Is it a sexual addiction problem?

Trust means nothing if you are not sexually compatible. If she thinks it's okay and fine to sleep with three guys in one day and that info about his baby makes him need medication maybe "trust" isn't even in the equation.

TALK is, ADDRESSING it is. Pointing to sexual addiction won't hurt anyone or insult anyone it isn't shaming it is TALK. Much talk is in need here if he intends to stay with her. TALK.
He is using pills. She is using decks. Maybe some type of therapy or conversation would be of more help and a healthier alternative. Serious TALK.

Nothing dainty, don't pull punches, don't sugar coat a ball of shyt...just say it like it is OP. This has disturbed you and you can not continue to see her without putting up a front. Time to put the big boy pants on, pull up a chair, sit the lady down and address it.
 Cynderella
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2017 8:52:10 AM
OP...last we heard message #15 you were happy with her reasons for this situation.
Hope things worked out.
IMO If one can forgive, forget or reach the point of giving a person a second chance that the real heart of this post.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 175
Posted: 2/28/2017 8:56:28 AM
""probably a troll post anyways"

"Perhaps, the OP hasn't posted since the 12th

He may come back to report that his gf's vulva no longer matches his username

Time will tell "

So far , time is saying

T R O L L P O S T
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Found vagina selfies in girlfriend's phone.