Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kj521
Msg: 276
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 12 of 64    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Thank you, Ms. Ouija.

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment that one should not be judged by whom they voted for....as neither candidates were optimal choices.

Ouija2025
Msg: 277
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 4/10/2017 6:37:58 PM
I concur. If I was still living in the USA I would have been torn.
And Dee.. yes, we can agree to disagree, doesn't mean your words do not have impact
But when on here it becomes name calling I fear for what we might become
 LOLTrump
Msg: 278
Posted: 4/10/2017 7:25:07 PM

Who KJ voted for should not diminish what she speaks

Nor should it give it any weight.

Though you will see when she gets asks direct questions with regards to what she speaks she will avoid them.

Not like Trump voters evil, Clinton voters the chosen ones

True, but ones vote does speak what values they care about.

So a vote for tRumo speaks towards their values they look for in a president and as such either do not care about certain things or actions or refuse to believe them.

Thus to think tRump is good enough to be president means that they are ok with guys who cheat on their wives and have a habit of trading up for younger model and who will go around and brag about it.

Means they are ok with someone that tells them to buy American while most of his stuff comes from China.

Means they are ok with someone who ended up in court because he would not rent to African Americans.

Means they are ok with someone who has broken the US Constitution by not doing what he is obligated to do with regards to divesting his holdings into a blind trust.

Means they are ok with someone who thinks China created global warming.

Means they are ok with someone who started a fake University.

Means they are ok with someone picking their son in law for the most important roles in the Whitehouse.

Etc.............

Or it could mean they are easily influenced by fake news and can do nothing other than repeat talking points and when pressed for facts behind those, they fold faster than superman on laundry day.
 Kj521
Msg: 279
Posted: 4/10/2017 7:34:21 PM
^^^^^Attribution bias. :)

Your simplistic view of human behavior and cognition is laughable.

"Nor should it give it any weight."

Please tell us, Mr. Lol.....by what....weight..... should your words be measured?

Your assignment of self divinity.....doesn't make it so. :)

The difference between you and I? I have no expectations or desire to have more or less weight given to my words. I leave that to those who lack true self esteem.

LOLTrump
Msg: 280
Posted: 4/10/2017 7:52:58 PM

Please tell us, Mr. Lol.....by what....weight..... should your words be measured?

They shouldn't, but at least I do not dodge the hard questions.

Your assignment of self divinity.....doesn't make it so. :)

Sorry, you can not argue a claim that was never made.

It is both disingenuous and a sign of someone that is trying to deflect from the fact they are ok with a sexual predator / conspiracy theroiorst as their president.

So why not just come out and admit it, there is nothing to be ashamed of. It does not mean you are a bad person, it just means you are ok with a bad person running the country.
 Kj521
Msg: 281
Posted: 4/10/2017 8:00:00 PM
^^^^^^Would that be kinda like the fundamental Attribution errors you made?;)

I am okay with the lesser of two evils running the Country. :D

vvvvvvLMAO!!!

Oh!

You weren't joking?

Alrighty then. :D

BigBadNIrish
Msg: 282
Posted: 4/10/2017 8:03:17 PM
Mr LOL...again I am held (almost) speechless...your laundry list (albeit short) of President Trumps indiscretions are well documented, you need no attribution.

Should anyone have a specific doubt on that list, we await your specific challenge, with glee.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 283
Posted: 4/10/2017 8:37:11 PM

I am okay with the lesser of two evils running the Country. :D

And that is just fantastic other than for the one pesky detail.

Which is you providing one single shred of evidence that supports your claim.

Again I know you won't, because you can't.

So when guy grabs your daughter by the p8ssy, don't get mad, be proud because you voted it for it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should anyone have a specific doubt on that list, we await your specific challenge, with glee.

Oh I am sure they will be big on the questoins but light on the asnswers, as it is hard to turn fake news into facts.
 Kj521
Msg: 284
Posted: 4/11/2017 2:34:17 AM
Mr. Lol......

I really cannot answer your questions because....first.....in order to progress our relationship in a forward direction .....I should need to know whether you have resolved the incongruous perceptions you hold of me. Am I "playing dumb" or am I "literally retarded" as you have previously stated?

I should need to know this...so as to determine expectations, in the hopes of meeting....and maybe....even surpassing them. ;)

Oh......nevermind.

I just read this statement:

"So when guy grabs your daughter by the p8ssy, don't get mad, be proud because you voted it for it."

This sir, is evidence that you lack the cognitive skills necessary to engage my furthers attentions. I like to learn and have fun doing it. I am provided no such experience here. :)
 deetristate
Msg: 285
Posted: 4/11/2017 4:41:39 AM
The list provided by LOL simply shows that she watches a lot of MSNBC.

It contains slant and untruths.
1) ""broken the US Constitution by not doing what he is obligated to do with regards to divesting his holdings into a blind trust.""
There is no such legal requirement.

There are a few grains of truth in that list which,

given the choices at the time of the election

are

irrelevant and conflated
2) """"" guys who cheat on their wives and have a habit of trading up for younger model and who will go around and brag about it

or

old and conflated
3) ""ended up in court because he would not rent to African Americans."" (also, any "racism" that you believe that this suggests is belied by more recent events. Given that the lawsuit was in 1973, "more recent events" covers quite a lot, )

Additionally,

4) "most of his stuff comes from China"
As I have noted before,anyone not taking advantage of the state of the current law is not very astute.
The campaign was to change the law to make it more favorable to do and encourage doing business in the USA. Let's hope that they get to that. It has only been near four months.

5) "who thinks China created global warming." An exaggeration. HOWEVER,
I have a problem with Trump's environmental stance and I have stated that several times. We are only four months in. We will see what actually happens.

6) "fake University."
No one signing up for "Trump University" thought that they were going to Harvard or Penn State or anything like that. Calling it a "fake university" suggests that people thinking that it was like Harvard or Penn State and later complained probably wouldn't have succeeded anywhere. (There weren't any.) It didn't work out. Meh. That was handled in the courts.

7) "picking their son in law for the most important roles in the Whitehouse."
Given the leaks and surreptitious activity, I don't blame him for picking his son-in-law.

That is all. I leave picking at the minor details to you.

I know that the need that many of you have to feel superior got a blow when Trump won, but really, it's over.

Focus on the next election.

Who do you have in mind to run next as a Dem?
 HawkingJr
Msg: 286
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2017 6:36:10 AM
“But you return to your irish form, trying to disparage because you have nothing. Welcome back to this identity.”

These are the kinds of statements that should lead to no one taking any of your arguments seriously.

This is a (very sadly) 10-year-old profile and your unfortunate ally KJ can most certainly vouch that I am genuine and all the contents within the profile accurately represent me. So your twisted conspiracy theorist mind is suggesting that 4 years into my POF tenure, the real me created a new profile BigBadNIrish, and I somehow spent the last 6 years cultivating a dual existence of two highly believable and completely different personas (other than both of them agreeing that Trump is the devil) without getting them mixed up and making any mistakes that would tip anyone else off to their common author (besides you) and without getting caught in violation of having 2 profiles by any of POF’s moderators or staff and ending up with one or both profiles deleted? You’re actually going to give me that much credit for being able to accomplish such a grand scheme? Don’t you think that’s about as believable as 3 years ago I created a profile deetristate that was the polar opposite of me in every way (except skin tone) and managed to not only keep those two personas straight and alive for that period of time but even managed to successfully and believably argue and debate those two personas in a public arena with great vim?

I am certainly a good writer and long term strategist, dee, but I am willing to admit I am not that good. Or at least this profile is willing to admit that. We’ll see what BBNI and dee come up with in their next responses.

Interestingly, I was on this site for 8 years without saying hardly a single thing about politics – nearly all of my forum flame wars were over dating (or lack thereof in my case). I never in came into the off-topic forum except to discuss music or movies, since most arts don’t have their own forums. I didn’t even know BigBad or Dee existed prior to 2 years ago because they never discuss anything other than politics. But Trump changed everything. EVERYTHING.

I’m not even going to dignify anything else you said with a response, because arguing with a conspiracy theorist whose latest conspiracy theory is that I’m a fake profile is a sure route to madness.

“Your source is Wikipedia?”

As LOL pointed out, I knew you’d say that, which is why I referenced all of the article’s sources – the Wikipedia article just summed everything up extremely nicely; if I had posted the many dozens of source links, my post would have been pages long... you know, like this one.

Speaking of Wikipedia, from its Zero Hedge page:

“Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic, and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.”

Yeah, that sounds like a site whose articles to take seriously in a debate about conspiracy theories and Russia’s influence on the election.

My biggest problem with you is your selective outrage. You know I am a real person, yet you just sat there and let Dee’s absurd accusation go unchallenged, undoubtedly because you feel like weakening your ally Dee’s position weakens your own, and you can’t have that. Admitting that Dee is a whackjob rattling off insane, nonsensical conspiracy theories is tantamount to admitting your own ideology might be a little whacky, since you two agree on almost every other farfetched conspiracy theory.

It’s really weird neither of us got the current vibe during our meeting, but then again, it was just a few weeks after the announcement and my Trumpdar hadn’t been fully developed yet. Now it’s become extremely obvious which of my now (mostly) former acquaintances are/were Trump supporters – and I’m talking about those who were Trump supporters out of the gate, from “they’re/their rapists” onward, not those who cried all night before the election and then pulled the lever for the Supreme Court with tears in their eyes. The originals, the ones who voted for him in the primary and enthusiastically attended every accessible rally and drove him to the nomination, are nearly all bullies or women who are addicted to bullies, people infected with a detestable mean-spiritedness, some sort of sick desire to see the weak suffer at the hands of the “Great.” And after nearly two decades of bloody bully warfare, I just cannot be friends or even friendly with people whose souls are that dark no matter how much they might shine on the outside. You can be a Republican or a Democrat or a Green or a Libertarian or an independent and still be a good person that I might like to know, you can be a liberal or conservative or moderate and still be a good person that I might like to know, but you can’t support a bully and a bully agenda that revels in the misery of the weak and still be a good person that I’d ever want to know.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 287
Posted: 4/11/2017 6:58:57 AM
"My biggest problem with you is your selective outrage. You know I am a real person, yet you just sat there and let Dee’s absurd accusation go unchallenged, undoubtedly because you feel like weakening your ally Dee’s positi"

wow....perhaps nobody came to your defense because nobody takes Dee seriously already so you didn't need a defense? chill out.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 288
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:04:33 AM
KJ takes Dee seriously (or at least all the conspiracy theories she spouts), and that's really all that matters.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 289
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:07:12 AM
And I don't know if you've noticed Mr. Hawking...but trump has a huge core of supporters in Florida, especially Central Florida....not everybody perceives everything the way you and anti trumpets do. I think this speaks more about how bad the government and how many people want change so badly.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 290
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:11:46 AM
btw...I doubt there are many who despise trump as much as I do. the man is utterly deplorable. ....but good people have the right to see things differently. That is what democracy is all about. I have jettisoned some fomer trump supportin friends, but only because I found them non thinking sycophants.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 291
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:13:23 AM
I know ALTS stick up for each other...

A very fine post, Mr. Hawkings, you should be proud of yourself, as I am sure some other forumites are. Very classy too in your wording.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 292
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:13:37 AM

1) ""broken the US Constitution by not doing what he is obligated to do with regards to divesting his holdings into a blind trust.""

Constitution’s emoluments clause, tRump is in direct violation of it.

2) """"" guys who cheat on their wives and have a habit of trading up for younger model and who will go around and brag about it

So you agree he is a douchbag, glad we see eye to eye here.

3) ""ended up in court because he would not rent to African Americans."" (also, any "racism" that you believe that this suggests is belied by more recent events. Given that the lawsuit was in 1973, "more recent events" covers quite a lot, )

Oh sh*t my bad, I forget racsim ended in 74.

4) "most of his stuff comes from China"

yep and the claim that he does it because it is legal to do does not address the fact according to tRump people who do what he does are the problem.

So either he is stupid or a hypocrite.

5) "who thinks China created global warming." An exaggeration. HOWEVER,

Yep he actually said that and as such, his intelligence is clearly in question.

6) "fake University."

Yep, it was literally a fake university, no accreditation nothing, he just called it a university.

7) "picking their son in law for the most important roles in the Whitehouse."
Given the leaks and surreptitious activity, I don't blame him for picking his son-in-law.

Yeah good point, screw the country people are leaking information that makes tRump look like a loser better but an unqualified kid who needed to get daddy to buy his way into Harvard.
 deetristate
Msg: 293
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:20:58 AM
Talking to yourself again,I see.
Don't let a person on the internet upset you so, even if it is because you envy.

You give yourself away. When I say,It's blue," you lose your mind. If someonse else says,"It's blue," fine and dandy for you.
Again, green is not a good look on you.

You insist? Ok. Whatever you say. You are all different people. Fine.
(By the way: Multiple profiles is not a conspiracy. It is someone who needs something to pass the time.
I get that. )

Conspiracy theories that "I " state? Actually, I am waiting for anything supporting those you believe, or even a good supporting statement.

I don't know about kj, but I don't need allies. We are secure in our positions and don't live for "Amens."

Kj521
Msg: 294
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:41:15 AM
Mr. Hawking.....

"My biggest problem with you is your selective outrage. You know I am a real person, yet you just sat there and let Dee’s absurd accusation go unchallenged, undoubtedly because you feel like weakening your ally Dee’s position weakens your own, and you can’t have that. Admitting that Dee is a whackjob rattling off insane, nonsensical conspiracy theories is tantamount to admitting your own ideology might be a little whacky, since you two agree on almost every other farfetched conspiracy theory."

This actually makes me very sad.

Have you even considered....even for a brief moment....that I may have no idea what you are talking about?

I do not read every thread and every post. I usually will look at the last couple of posts. I might try to work backwards and figure who is talking about what....but I am not always successful at that. Quite recently, something similiar with another poster occured..this appears to be something I need to work on. :/

But....let me make this clear. While although, I am sure Dee is a nice person....I do not agree with her positions in many areas. (This can be said about many posters here) I have expressed my opinion on various issues and am more than willing to answer directly when asked from a place of sincerity. The guilt by association doesn't work for me....cause I like to associate with a whole variety of people! So...if you choose to assign guilt in this manner...that is on you. I will make no appologies for who I like. Maybe I am able see things you can't...and maybe not. I have been wrong lots of times.

On a personal note? You should know...I still think you are adorable and the thought of your real name still makes me smile. :)

N2U16
Msg: 295
Walk of Atonement
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:22:21 PM

My biggest problem with you is your selective outrage. You know I am a real person, yet you just sat there and let Dee’s absurd accusation go unchallenged, undoubtedly because you feel like weakening your ally Dee’s position weakens your own, and you can’t have that. Admitting that Dee is a whackjob rattling off insane, nonsensical conspiracy theories is tantamount to admitting your own ideology might be a little whacky, since you two agree on almost every other farfetched conspiracy theory.

Well, didn’t you just make your own absurd accusation? Don’t you sound like a “whackjob” rattling off insane, nonsensical conspiracy theories (this thread is about the Liberal Russian conspiracy) and admitting that your own ideology might be really whacky.

Serious accusations and serious crimes if true. Luckily, the Righteous Liberal Horde is merciful if you submit and take the Walk of Atonement. Confess your sins KJ and beg for forgiveness…….

SHAME… SHAME… SHAME… (Ring Ping) (Ring Ping) SHAME… SHAME… SHAME… SHAME… (Ring Ping Ring Ping) SHAME… SHAME… SHAME… (Ring Ping) (Ring Ping) SHAME… SHAME… SHAME… SHAME… (Ring Ping Ring Ping) SHAME… SHAME… SHAME… (Ring Ping) (Ring Ping) SHAME… SHAME… SHAME… SHAME… (Ring Ping Ring Ping)…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK7L1AR-NcQ&t=338s

An interesting report about migrants from west Africa being sold in Libyan slave markets after Hillary Rodham Clinton (Butcher of Libya, Thief of Haiti, etc.) overthrew Gaddafi. This is who you voted for???

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-public-slave-auctions-un-migration
 HawkingJr
Msg: 296
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:57:17 PM
Yup, just a road to madness, arguing with Dee. It’s just like arguing with yourself.

“This actually makes me very sad.”

I find it quite difficult to stay upset with you when you are actually talking directly to me, as opposed to reading your responses to most others. It’s odd how that works. Then again, I have a twisted history of liking people who like me, even if it’s a BAD IDEA to like them, so this really shouldn’t be that surprising. You’re probably the only Trump supporter on this board who I genuinely believe is intelligent and not bigoted, but that’s why your situation is just so frustrating. Dee, John, this N2U crazy – fall right into the Trump enthusiast stereotypes. But you’re a bit of brain scrambler. Congrats.
 Kj521
Msg: 297
Posted: 4/11/2017 3:01:50 PM
Mr. Hawking....

"I find it quite difficult to stay upset with you when you are actually talking directly to me,"

Does this mean you are.....finally.....ready to get those matching tattoos? ;D

"But you’re a bit of brain scrambler."

Maybe. But I am still this woman that you met on that warm, summer evening....

https://g.co/kgs/IXRe6b

I have not changed. I will always see your true colors. :)
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 298
Posted: 4/11/2017 3:44:01 PM

You’re actually going to give me that much credit for being able to accomplish such a grand scheme?

I hate to say it but... the answer to that should be abundantly obvious... when one looks at the things she is wholly credulous about...

That ability... to find "credibility" in the most far-fetched of notions... defines the conspiracy loons... It is reasonably established that... religious belief, right-wing political beliefs (especially with an authoritarian bent) and conspiratorial beliefs... are all closely associated with high levels of suggestibility... Put all three into the same person and... voila...

"My biggest problem with you is your selective outrage. You know I am a real person, yet you just sat there and let Dee’s absurd accusation go unchallenged,

Well... to be fair... apparently she will get kicked out of "the club"... for honest dealing with liberals...
 deetristate
Msg: 299
Posted: 4/11/2017 3:50:36 PM
What are the conspiracy theories that we share,kj?

You people shouldn't be that obsessed with a stranger on the internet (me)that you state nonesense, imagine and believe things that didn't happen, curse, are angry all the time, lie to try to score a point or drink too much. I am really not something you should obsess over.

Russia has parked two warships near Syria.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 300
Posted: 4/11/2017 3:52:24 PM

Well... to be fair... apparently she will get kicked out of "the club"... for honest dealing with liberals...

Well to be more fair, the problems "she" has on this board are not with liberals but Leftists..... and I have already explained the huge difference... although the Leftists didn't like the thread and had the same deleted.

. I am really not something you should obsess over.

Well better than obsessing over young boys being raped. LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because