Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kj521
Msg: 301
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 13 of 64    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Now....hold on a minute!

What dang club is "she" in??? Could somebody please tell "her"???

Why you gotta be so....cold....Joe?

https://youtu.be/DCBmhs4dYzc

flman2015
Msg: 302
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 4/11/2017 4:40:53 PM

But you’re a bit of brain scrambler. Congrats.
It really is difficult to accept the presence of deplorable flaws in people we like. Particularly when they are quite good at covering them up. It's one of those difficult to shake cognitive illusions scientists have identified. There is a very good book on the subject, titled "How mistakes of reason rule our minds - Inevitable Illusions" by Massimo Piattelli-Palmarini. Interesting and revealing.
 Kj521
Msg: 303
Posted: 4/11/2017 6:38:31 PM
Ooooh! Well! Aren't....I....glad I bought those Kate Spade red & cream patent leather shoes with the sparkly rhinestone accents.....or....I might be feeling really bad about now. :D

A special song for you, Mr. Flman. ;)

https://youtu.be/pojL_35QlSI
 John252817
Msg: 304
The biggest threat Susan Rice????????
Posted: 4/11/2017 8:03:01 PM
During an NPR interview on January 16, Ms. Rice claimed the Obama administration was "able to find a solution that didn't necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria ..." She said they accomplished this "by virtue of the diplomacy that we did with Russia ..." (yes, Russia!) "We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile."

Susan keeps lying, no matter what month or year....YIKES!!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 305
Posted: 4/11/2017 8:50:23 PM

And Johnny boy keep parroting the rightwing derp and still does not understand it makes him look stupid for not checking the source.

Leaving out the fact she was speaking about 2013 I am sure was just a innocent mistake there Johnny.

We were able to find a solution that didn't necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria, in a way that the use of force would never have accomplished. Our aim in contemplating the use of force following the use of chemical weapons in August of 2013 was not to intervene in the civil war, not to become involved in the combat between Assad and the opposition, but to deal with the threat of chemical weapons by virtue of the diplomacy that we did with Russia and with the Security Council. We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile.

https://www.northcountrypublicradio.org/news/npr/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment
 John252817
Msg: 306
Posted: 4/11/2017 9:01:27 PM
Thanks for verifying Susan Rice lied^^^^^^^^^You really didn't have to confirm it....YIKES!!! And Obama also said that they didn't have to retaliate against syria for chemical weapons because "there wasn't any"......whoopsy daisy!!!
 gtomustang
Msg: 307
The biggest threat is ignorance, as usual
Posted: 4/12/2017 5:20:38 AM
Clearing out a verified stockpile in 2013, doesn't mean that by 2o17, a new stockpile could not be created. Aum Shinryko made a stockpile on their own, and this stuff does have a shelf life, it has to be relatively fresh. Syria is also using chlorine gas, if memory serves its a classic dual use chemical, Iraq needed it for purifying water.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/world/middleeast/werent-syrias-chemical-weapons-destroyed-its-complicated.html

Syria got rid of its stockpiles, not its scientists

http://www.popsci.com/how-syria-using-chemical-weapons-2017

whoopsy, indeed.

meanwhile, we'll see the spin on Carter Page, soon. Like I posted before, it sounds (as of this posting time) like there was enough intel to convince a FISA court of conservatives that something was afoot.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 308
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:52:18 AM

Syria got rid of its stockpiles, not its scientists

Yes but someone said something 7 years ago so there is no way that things could have changed since then, otherwise some people are going to look rather stupid or expose themselves as a shill for attempting to spread a story based on a 7 year old statement.

Though I think anyone can safely assume that KJ will buy it hook line and sinker.

meanwhile, we'll see the spin on Carter Page, soon. Like I posted before, it sounds (as of this posting time) like there was enough intel to convince a FISA court of conservatives that something was afoot.

Yep, but I am sure for some this will still not be enough and will demand more evidence.

FBI got court order to monitor ex-Trump adviser in Russia probe: Washington Post
Politics | Wed Apr 12, 2017 | 9:27am EDT

The FBI secured a court order in 2016 to secretly surveil the communications of Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump's presidential campaign, as the agency investigates possible ties between the campaign and Russia, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

Citing law enforcement and other U.S. officials the Post reported that the warrant for Page was obtained last summer by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

The judge was convinced there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of Russia, the Post said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKBN17E00G
 John252817
Msg: 309
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:12:28 AM
" a story based on a 7 year old statement."

^^^^^^^^Hmmmmm statements in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 are "a 7 year old statement"??????? YIKES!!! Along with the "recent" years(not SEVEN years ago) the Obama administration was also touting Russia in helping to eliminate the chemical weapons. Russia???? I wonder if Russia saw Obama's "red line" and told assad......"sure, we will work with the US...(wink wink), that are easily gullible and we will play that game with them". In August 2016, a U.N. report revealed that Assad had used chlorine gas against civilians on two separate occasions since the 2013 deal – a clear violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention. Despite that report, members of the Obama administration continued to claim they had been successful in disarming Assad’s chemical weapons arsenal.

They routinely touted the diplomatic nature of the joint U.S.-and-Russia brokered deal.

^^^^^^^ RUSSIA brokered a deal alright.......with syria and Obama fell for it!! YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 310
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:35:10 AM

" a story based on a 7 year old statement."

Sorry john I misstyped, I meant to type 5 not seven.

Either way, if you think that what Obama did was bad, then only a rationally thinking person could see what tRump has done is 10X worse.

In August 2016, a U.N. report revealed that Assad had used chlorine gas against civilians on two separate occasions since the 2013 deal – a clear violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention. Despite that report, members of the Obama administration continued to claim they had been successful in disarming Assad’s chemical weapons arsenal.

So when Obama went to congress with his plan what happened?

Look, maybe you do not understand the role congress played with Obama and Syria or maybe you are just happy that the black man is no longer in the Whitehouse or maybe you are just a shill.

But just an fyi, you are making yourself look stupid by not understanding the whole story, as you are just posting 1/2 truths and out right lies.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 311
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:35:29 AM
I don't understand why the US even still view Russia as a threat.

The Russia of today is not the Soviet Union of yesteryear. The Soviets of yesteryear had Global ambitions, whereas the Russia of today doesn't. It seems the US resents Russia having any geopolitical influence outside Russia, even if it was to the advantage of the U.S.

The Syrian people elected Assad and the U.S. is remaining steadfast that his removal must be part of any peace negotiations. Which is just hindering everything because Russia, China and Iran will not agree to that.Actually the rhetoric from Russia about Assad's alleged use of chemical weapons makes a lot more sense than the rhetoric coming out of the US.
Perhaps now the biggest threat is Trump, Tillerson and Haley.

Sending warships towards North Korea proves that Trump is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 312
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:51:59 AM

The Russia of today is not the Soviet Union of yesteryear. The Soviets of yesteryear had Global ambitions, whereas the Russia of today doesn't.

I have a feeling there are some people in the Ukraine who may have a different opinion.

It seems the US resents Russia having any geopolitical influence outside Russia, even if it was to the advantage of the U.S.

The USA use to have geopolitical influence, but thanks to president Bannon the State Department under Tillerson is being gutted and the global watch dog that once existed is being dismantled.

Now is that because there is not enough money to run the agency or is it because someone would rather the USA stop pointing out to the world the bad shit people are doing.
 flman2015
Msg: 313
Posted: 4/12/2017 12:50:48 PM

glad I bought those Kate Spade red & cream patent leather shoes with the sparkly rhinestone accents

A special song for you, Mr. Flman. ;)
Next time... forget the song... post a picture (or link to a picture) of the shoes!

A turd-in-chief supporter complaining about lies... LOL. Sometimes you manage to be funny mr. yikes.
 Kj521
Msg: 314
Posted: 4/12/2017 1:54:14 PM
"Next time... forget the song... post a picture (or link to a picture) of the shoes!"

Here you go, Mr. Flman. ;)

http://www.6pm.com/p/kate-spade-new-york-lydia-black-patent-pale-pink-nappa/product/8927190/color/593786?zhlfid=139&kpid=36994848&gclid=CjwKEAjwoLfHBRD_jLW93remyAQSJABIygGpvoDQbZ7LlX2E1jkf1pfVvZA8pJ5e1VdnXzljm0PqshoCUPLw_wcB
 flman2015
Msg: 315
Posted: 4/12/2017 9:05:19 PM

Here you go, Mr. Flman. ;)
Finally something good in a turd-in-chief related thread.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 316
Posted: 4/13/2017 3:51:32 PM
Trump bringing russia relations to a new low...but thankfully per one expert:

"Russia has morphed into a pip-squeak economy with only 7% of America's GDP and a tiny $50 billion military compared to the Pentagon's $650 billion budget; Putin couldn't mobilize his way off the Eurasian land mass if he wanted to, and he self-evidently doesn't"
 LOLTrump
Msg: 317
Posted: 4/13/2017 9:58:21 PM
And if you are doping the math, that means within the next week this whole mess should be put to bed, unless maybe he is just once again talking out his azz.

Trump 90 Days Ago: “My People Will Have a Full Report on Hacking Within 90 Days!”
Jon Schwarz
April 13 2017, 6:01 p.m.

Exactly 90 days ago — on Friday, January 13 — Donald Trump, then president-elect, issued a series of tweets attacking the claims in former British MI6 officer Christopher Steele’s “dossier” that the Russian government had long been “cultivating, supporting and assisting” Trump.

Trump called the allegations “phony” and “totally made up” and pledged that “My people will have a full report on hacking within 90 days!”

No such full report has appeared, nor is there any evidence that an investigation by the Trump administration is currently underway — or was ever initiated.

Reached by phone, Senior Assistant White House Press Secretary Michael Short said, “I’m in the parking lot, I don’t have an update” on the promised report. Asked when he might be able to provide an update, Short repeated, “I’m in the parking lot.” Then he said “I’ve got to run” and hung up.

In fairness to Trump, he might have meant that his administration would produce a full report within 90 days of his inauguration.

That leaves them another week.

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/13/trump-90-days-ago-my-people-will-have-a-full-report-on-hacking-within-90-days/
 gtomustang
Msg: 318
Posted: 4/14/2017 5:46:04 AM
oh well, what can you expect from the owner of a resort with health code violations

"President Trump has promised to make America great again. Maybe he should start with the kitchen at Mar-a-Lago.
The President's posh resort in Palm Beach, Florida, was slapped with 13 health violations at its last kitchen inspection in January, including three categorized as "high priority" by Florida's Division of Hotels and Restaurants.
Two of those were related to keeping raw meat -- such as the beef at the heart of Trump's beloved meatloaf -- in walk-in and reach-in coolers that were set above the mandated maximum temperature of 41 degrees. "
"Mar-a-Lago, nicknamed the "Winter White House," has been slapped with a total of 55 citations since 2014, which is as far back as the state's database goes."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/health/mar-a-lago-health-inspection-trnd/index.html

boy, all that money to join, and you can't even be assured to avoid a "bigly" case of diarrhea.
 deetristate
Msg: 319
Posted: 4/14/2017 5:58:23 AM
Meh.

What a way to pester your competitors and people you hate. They are really reaching.

Interesting how some of the most highly rated restaurants in the world have health code violations.

They fix the problem and continue.

Thank you health department.

Meh.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 320
Posted: 4/14/2017 8:38:43 AM

oh well, what can you expect from the owner of a resort with health code violations

Well the upside is, with all the new money that they are earning on behalf of the US Tax Payer they can spend some money on some upgrades.

Sure that means maybe some school lunch programs need to be cut, but those are the hard choices that need to me made to make America Great Again.
 Walts
Msg: 321
Posted: 4/14/2017 8:58:05 AM

Interesting how some of the most highly rated restaurants in the world have health code violations.

Silly of me to ask, I know, but, do you have a link to back up your statement?

The best thing for Mr.Trump to do in a situation like this would be to eliminate all those damn regulations that restaurants have to follow, which cost money and jobs!!!!

Yeah,,,,,, that's the ticket!!!!!!
 Maleman999
Msg: 322
Posted: 4/14/2017 10:48:54 AM
^^^I could imagine Trump putting his standard spin on it by saying that by eliminating health inspectors and health regulations on food, it would create more jobs, because hospitals and funeral homes would need to hire more people to handle the extra work load because of so many more food poisoning cases. So he is fulfilling his promise of creating more jobs.

It's also one of the reasons why Trump eliminated regulations on coal. It's not just to create jobs for miners. It also creates more jobs in hospitals because of more cases of black lung disease or other ailments people get when coal pollutes the environment.
 N2U16
Msg: 323
next
Posted: 4/14/2017 12:49:41 PM

"President Trump has promised to make America great again. Maybe he should start with the kitchen at Mar-a-Lago.
The President's posh resort in Palm Beach, Florida, was slapped with 13 health violations at its last kitchen inspection in January, including three categorized as "high priority" by Florida's Division of Hotels and Restaurants.
Two of those were related to keeping raw meat -- such as the beef at the heart of Trump's beloved meatloaf -- in walk-in and reach-in coolers that were set above the mandated maximum temperature of 41 degrees. "
"Mar-a-Lago, nicknamed the "Winter White House," has been slapped with a total of 55 citations since 2014, which is as far back as the state's database goes."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/health/mar-a-lago-health-inspection-trnd/index.html

boy, all that money to join, and you can't even be assured to avoid a "bigly" case of diarrhea.

More Hard-Hitting Journalism from CNN, also known as “Very Fake News”.

Dude, thanks for bringing this to our attention because we are going to impeach Trump on this one. I’m busy doing something but keep us updated :)
 deetristate
Msg: 324
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT
Posted: 4/15/2017 6:05:34 AM
They will soon report that he purchased a salve for athlete's foot.

I am against all of these military actions that Trump is now taking ( I say, like Vlad, let them just kill each other)
but it should be clear to anyone that the news media is trying to dig up anything, anything, that can be slanted against Trump.

The funny thing is that leftists complained about Bannon's presence.
Now they have ACTUAL neocons and generals making policy decisions.

Yeah, things can be worse. Ha!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 325
Posted: 4/15/2017 5:40:42 PM

Yeah, things can be worse. Ha!

True, someone could uncover connection between him and some Russian cash

Which for a business person would not a big deal, but for someone who has stated more than once he had never had anything to do with Russian money it sure does make ya wonder.

Is tRump just a blow hard who cannot help but lie, or is he connected to some shady people and those people also did things to give him an advantage in the election.

Trump ‘was bailed out of difficulties by Russian cash’
Fiona Hamilton Crime & Security Editor
April 14 2017, 12:01am, The Times

A former head of MI6 has suggested that Donald Trump borrowed money from Russian lenders to keep his property empire afloat.

Sir Richard Dearlove, who ran the service from 1999 until 2004, said that financial links with Moscow may “linger” for the US president.

Amid intense scrutiny of his relationship with Russia, Mr Trump has strenuously denied any business links with the country.

Sir Richard said that the allegations surrounding members of Mr Trump’s team over contact with the Russian government were “unprecedented”.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-was-bailed-out-by-russian-cash-fxpb5wh5p
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because