Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 326
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 14 of 64    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
when your business practice is to default on your loans, American banks tend not to lend, and you have to go elsewhere to get your money.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/when-donald-trump-needs-a-loan-he-chooses-deutsche-bank-1458379806

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.05de9fa349d7
 LOLTrump
Msg: 327
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 4/16/2017 9:01:01 AM
The rats are starting to look for protection.

Rudy Giuliani Now Connected to Trump/Russia Scandal, “Desperate to Make a Deal”

Investigative journalist Grant Stern extensively explains, “Circumstantial evidence strongly indicates that President Donald J. Trump and his campaign associates brokered a massive oil privatization deal, where his Organization facilitated a global financial transaction to sell Russian Oil stock to its Syrian War adversary, the Emirate of Qatar.”
How does Rudy Giuliani tie into all of this?

Time Magazine once referred to Rudy Giuliani as an “honorary Texas oil lawyer”. However, it was his drive, his New York connections, and his reach inside both Kremlin and the Persian Gulf that allowed his law firm to become the leading energy law firm for the last 10+ years.

-Both the Emirate of Qatar and state-owned Russian oil company Rosneft are clients of Rudy Giuliani’s law and consulting firm, Giuliani Partners.

-According to TriGlobal Strategic Ventures, Giuliani’s former clients, the Rudy met with Minister Lavrov in 2004 when he was newly hired, while employed by the venture capital firm.

-The Giuliani/Lavrov relationship represents the highest level link possible between the Trump Campaign’s top surrogate and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

-Russia’s Alfa Bank has also hired Rudy Giuliani as a paid speaker in the past.

Remember Alfa Bank, the bank that had servers pinging Trump’s server several thousand times during the election?

Alfa Bank hired Rudy Giuliani in 2008. He then traveled to Moscow to give a speech at their “Award for Excellence in Foreign Investment in Russia” which they presented to the Intel Corporation.

Stern goes on to report:
Rudy Giuliani is featured prominently on page 8 of the Alfa Bank Fellowship Brochure, meeting with Alfa Bank’s owners.

In late November 2014, Rudy Giuliani’s former law firm told Bloomberg News that Russian state-run oil company Rosneft is one of its clients.

That was just a year after Rosneft had signed a massive deal with Exxon-Mobil — led by now-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson — estimated to be worth half a trillion dollars, and after sanctions landed. Bloomberg noted:

The firm’s work for Russia’s state oil company didn’t stop the former Republican presidential candidate talking tough on sanctions against Russia.

Claud Taylor is a veteran of three presidential campaigns and served on the White House staff with Bill Clinton. He claims Rudy Giuliani is in legal jeopardy, according to this source.

http://www.bluedotdaily.com/rudy-giuliani-now-connected-to-trumprussia-scandal-desperate-to-make-a-deal/
 congupnaroad
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2017 12:22:15 PM

when your business practice is to default on your loans, American banks tend not to lend, and you have to go elsewhere to get your money

Now the left wing nutters are going to be pushed to the edge of a nervous breakdown running around trying to find evidence for a conclusion they have already made. Just like they concluded that the Russians hacked/influenced the U.S. elections, when all the evidence they had was a big fat ZERO.

Anyway who gives a shyte if Trump borrowed from a Russian bank during the GFC, (if he did at all) what possible relevance can it be to anything? It would not have been illegal, neither is it illegal for wealthy Russians to invest in Trump's businesses, (if they at all have) another possible myth the left wing nutters get their panties all in a twist over.

Anyway if Trump has lied about it he must have been trying to stop the spread of the terrible affliction that many left wing nutters suffer from called Russophobia.
 gtomustang
Msg: 329
Posted: 4/16/2017 4:17:32 PM
anyway...anyway...anyway...sounds like the backtracking liberals Dee loves.

But I love Rude Fooliani getting his fingers pinched. Can't happen to a bigger schmuck.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 330
Posted: 4/16/2017 4:27:21 PM
Yep, the whole time he did the Sunday shows and would go on about Hillary and her speaking fees to banks, when he was doing the very same thing.

He like most douche bags cannot keep a secret very well and this video shows that he had inside knowledge and now it is coming to bite him in the azz and it will be wonderful watching him squirm and try and weasel his way out.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-fbi-clinton-emails_us_581c9e3fe4b0e80b02c93d6b
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 331
Posted: 4/16/2017 5:50:39 PM
The NOBLE republican steps in!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mike-conaway-emerges-from-relative-obscurity-to-lead-house-russia-inquiry/ar-BBzUvLD?li=BBnb7Kz

So here it is; the GOP Rep tapped to take over Nunes' place
Its the little known Mike Conaway, an ordained Baptist deacon, who has no known connection to anything "trump", and who has a reputation for being a "stand-up" guy, basically all his life. Sounds good up front!

So the question remains, will this man be as transparent as he ought to be....or will he put partisanship first!
Or, is this the next-best-thing to an independant investigator....as we are gonna get

What we can know is that this man's integrity will be "on the line"; so it will hinge on how much value he puts on preserving his own integrity...in the face of foraging through the murk that may unveil something that he wish he didn't have to see!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 332
Posted: 4/16/2017 7:25:12 PM
tick tock tick tock

EXCLUSIVE: Carter Page took tape of Donald Trump to Moscow, promising policy shifts for hacking help #TrumpRussia

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/853729191136817153

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 333
Posted: 4/16/2017 7:34:31 PM
Speaking of the baby jesus and all:

The Obama's spent every Easter attending church service. Trump hasn't attended church once since his inauguration. Where's the GOP outrage?

pic.twitter.com/5zOBO616LM

Matt McDermott (@mattmfm) April 16, 2017
 jimjonesoak
Msg: 334
Posted: 4/16/2017 7:51:59 PM
the tobacco companies would lose a fortune if we couldn't sell them cigarettes.
 Kj521
Msg: 335
Posted: 4/17/2017 3:18:12 AM
Mr. Lol.....

I didn't attend Easter service, either. Not even the sunrise one on the beach!

I suppose I should be outraged at myself. :/

Except.....that I learned a long time ago.....attending Church does not a Christian make. :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 336
Posted: 4/17/2017 5:52:49 AM
well, one can always ACT Christian, like Gandhi, but going to Church allows one to receive the Eucharist, and thus be a member of the club.

"For Catholics, the Holy Eucharist / Catholic Mass is considered the most important and highest form of prayer. In fact, attending Mass is an obligation, under penalty of mortal sin, each Sunday and on certain other Holy Days of Obligation."

https://www.gotquestions.org/Holy-Eucharist.html

probably most don't know the connection to Passover

http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/religion-and-philosophy/apologetics/from-jewish-passover-to-christian-eucharist-the-story-of-the-todah.html
 Kj521
Msg: 337
Posted: 4/17/2017 12:10:32 PM
Great....just great...now....somebody tells me what I must do to be a "Christian" vs. "Acting" like one. :/

Do you think it helps, Mr. Gto.....that Nana and I had coffee and bagels while we watched the Easter service via podcast on my laptop while nice and cozy (still in our pj's) ensconced in her "receiving" room?

Cause I am already in trouble with her. She called me a heathen. Simply because...while she was having UTI induced divine visions and stated that "Jesus leaves presents everywhere, one only has to look out the window"....I (quite nicely) asked her if she could ask Jesus to leave me a Chanel purse...on his next visit. :D

Ooooh! Wait a minute! We are not Catholic....maybe I haven't committed a mortal sin (yet). :)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 338
Posted: 4/17/2017 12:23:28 PM

Great....just great...now....somebody tells me what I must do to be a "Christian" vs. "Acting" like one. :/

Nope, people are just pointing out the hypocrisy that exists within the right wing echo chamber, as they would spend days harping on Obama being a mooslam or that is does not go to the right church or literally nit pick anything they good to claim he was not a "good christian"

And now when tRump literally does not do anything to indicate that his words about how great of a christian he is where not just words meant to appease the stupid people quickly give him a pass.

It just goes to show that tRump not only fooled the poor but he also pulled a con on the religious folks of the USA.
 forumslady
Msg: 339
Posted: 4/17/2017 12:36:02 PM
LOLTrump- You just managed to say, exactly, what lead me to stop going to church.
I couldn't take it anymore.
What they were saying and what they were DOING were too contradictory.
It is proof, positive, of the FACT that calling oneself "christian" and actually being moral are NOT the same thing.
Being in church doesn't make one a Christian anymore than being in a garage makes one a car. ;)
One CAN be moral and not be "Christian" and one can call themselves Christian and be anything BUT moral.
Trump, indeed, pulled the mother of all flim flam's claiming to be a "Christian."
Of course it was pandering, and sad to say, for many, it was quite effective.
 Kj521
Msg: 340
Posted: 4/17/2017 12:42:12 PM
"It just goes to show that tRump not only fooled the poor but he also pulled a con on the religious folks of the USA."

How do you know this, Mr. Lol? Did you take a survey or something?

Are you religious? Do you feel conned? :)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 341
Posted: 4/17/2017 12:53:17 PM

How do you know this, Mr. Lol? Did you take a survey or something?

So are you saying tRump claims about being a religious man was true or false (based on his actions)

Are you religious?

Relevance?

Do you feel conned? :)

No, as I did not vote for him, but for the ones that did, they are starting to understand that tRump has lied to them about many things, up to and including how he portray himself as a religious man.

It just goes to show that the fake news worked with the religious right, as they where pounded with Hillary is non‑Christian world, and her pro‑abortion views are anti christian, etc....

Meanwhile tRump strolls along doing nothing remotely christian and in fact breaking most of the rules and still gets a pass.
 Kj521
Msg: 342
Posted: 4/17/2017 1:20:46 PM
"So are you saying tRump claims about being a religious man was true or false (based on his actions)"

I should have no idea. Like most human beings..he appears to have exhibited both good and bad behavior. But I couldn't tell you if he was "religious" as it encompasses more than just behavior. :)

"Meanwhile tRump strolls along doing nothing remotely christian and in fact breaking most of the rules and still gets a pass."

Nothing? Are you sure about that? Sure you're not just focusing on what you want to see?:)
 trinity818
Msg: 343
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2017 1:48:46 PM
never mind.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 344
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because it is
Posted: 4/17/2017 2:42:31 PM

I should have no idea. Like most human beings..he appears to have exhibited both good and bad behavior. But I couldn't tell you if he was "religious" as it encompasses more than just behavior. :)

So what other things beside behavior matter?

Nothing? Are you sure about that? Sure you're not just focusing on what you want to see?:)

Are you sure you are not pretending to see anything?

Either way I think it is fantastic that you in no way consider religion as part of the reason who you voted for, but if you want to defend all the people who claim that religion matters than you will have to do much better than just asking silly questions.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 345
Posted: 4/17/2017 3:03:48 PM

Either way I think it is fantastic that you in no way consider religion as part of the reason who you voted for, but if you want to defend all the people who claim that religion matters than you will have to do much better than just asking silly questions.

It is ridiculous for you to assume that religion had to matter to any particular person in their choosing Trump over Clinton. There is also nothing wrong with defending people to whom religion matters... because it matters to those people and any decent people would defend any others who chose to be religious....for whatever reason. Only repugnant ahole-low-lives would accuse the religious of being "damaged" individuals and mock their beliefs simply because they themselves were not believers..
 LOLTrump
Msg: 346
Posted: 4/17/2017 5:03:00 PM

It is ridiculous for you to assume that religion had to matter to any particular person in their choosing Trump over Clinton.

No it's not, as religion plays a huge roll in the American political system and I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy of voting for someone who is only pretending to be religious.

There is also nothing wrong with defending people to whom religion matters... because it matters to those people and any decent people would defend any others who chose to be religious....for whatever reason.

Never said there was, just pointing out the facts with regards to tRump and his actions.

Only repugnant ahole-low-lives would accuse the religious of being "damaged" individuals and mock their beliefs simply because they themselves were not believers..

Maybe in your world you think that we should not mock anyone or make fun of anything, but I am not a SJW who thinks that people should be silenced because of their views.

Because if I am able to mock it, then it must not be much of a belief system.

Either way, if you are offended or if anyone else is offended please watch this:

I was offended - steve hughes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceS_jkKjIgo
 gtomustang
Msg: 347
Posted: 4/17/2017 5:39:02 PM
"Great...just great...now...somebody tells me what I must do to be a "Christian"

>>>>um...have you ever heard of...the Bible?

Or have you possibly heard of....a church?

See, there's this carpenter named Jesus, He had a lot to tell the Jews about what they were doing wrong. And it was so impressive, there's multiple gospels telling different versions to different audiences. Its funny that what Jesus had to talk about centuries ago, are still true today.

meanwhile, cheating on a bunch of wives isn't "bad behavior", its a pattern. when you keep repeating your bad behavior, you aren't making mistakes, you're revealing your nature.
 Jo van
Msg: 348
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:02:10 PM
Couldn't resist this bullshit

There is also nothing wrong with defending people to whom religion matters... because it matters to those people and any decent people would defend any others who chose to be religious....for whatever reason.

Yeah!!
"Suicide bombers have "rights" too! "
"They should be defended by "decent people"."
#DumbasaTrump.

Only repugnant ahole-low-lives would accuse the religious of being "damaged" individuals and mock their beliefs simply because they themselves were not believers..

Well, they're usually very fúcking "damaged" after they've blown themselves to smithereens, along with lots of "non-believers" too .
You do talk some shit.
People to whom "religion matters, " are killing innocent people, all over the fúcking place.
Especially, and all around the alleged "holy lands".
But apparently, mocking is worse.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 349
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:14:26 PM
I will play - what has he done so great KJ?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 350
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:18:02 PM

But apparently, mocking is worse.

Yep, though I love the irony of people claiming that you can not mock religion without understanding they are doing the same thing that religious extremists do.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because