Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forumslady
Msg: 351
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because it isPage 15 of 64    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
ouija2025- Good question.
When he bombed Syria, she was pissed, or so she said.
In fact, she said she was worried about "protecting her child."
I guess she thought when her son joined the military, the guns they give him were accessory's, you know, like her shoes.
I guess her and Trump kissed and made up. :D :D
 Kj521
Msg: 352
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because it is
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:33:18 PM
"but going to Church allows one to receive the Eucharist, and thus be a member of the club."

Mr. Gto....can you tell me what chapter this is in? Cause I actually haven't that whole Bible....skipped around some though. :)

Here you go, Ms. Ouija.

http://www.snopes.com/trump-flies-sick-boy/

vvvvvv Not surprising you missed the point, Ms. Forums. ;)
 forumslady
Msg: 353
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:37:55 PM
Kj521- Luke 22:19-20
"And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.” 20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you."
Now, Kj, if even a heathen like me, after not going to church for years, knew that, well, I guess you are slakin.'
Shame, shame.
Better get with the program, a heathen shouldn't know the bible better than a Christian. :D
 lyinjovan
Msg: 354
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:08:06 PM
forums lady...I take it back. I thought you were a decent person who had a few episodes. But as I see it..anybody who mocks people more religious than themselves for their religions are really despicable people. You have earned my disrespect in perpetuity. Your being nice as Bama..just a fraud...trying to scam some poor guy into thinking you were dateable.

But hey.....blame your inexcusable behavior and conduct on terrorists, like Jovan does, if that makes you feel better in attacking those more religious than yourself. You have still proven you are a very small person
 deetristate
Msg: 355
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:19:31 PM
I find it interesting that some of you say that Russia is no threat but also blame everything on Russia, including the election if Trump and hacking.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 356
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:22:34 PM

But as I see it..anybody who mocks people more religious than themselves for their religions are really despicable people.

How about people that mock religions that believe in a different sky fairy? Is it ok to mock them?

That said, pretty sure no one gives two sh*t what some biblethumping nutter with a foot fetish thinks about them.

You have earned my disrespect in perpetuity. Your being nice as Bama..just a fraud...trying to scam some poor guy into thinking you were dateable.

See this is where you did not think your insult all the way through, as you seem to keep forgetting there in an invisible man watching you and he judges you on everything you say and do.

Jesus quotes the Law of Moses from Exodus 20:3 and Leviticus 24:21/Numbers 35:16.

The sense of the guidelines is clear enough: one should not kill one's fellow man, and to do so is to be liable for death yourself. But Jesus does not stop there-- He indicates that "I say unto you," speaking on His own authority, that they ought not even be angry with or insult their brethren.
 deetristate
Msg: 357
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:26:33 PM
""""""Although your DNA doesn’t lie, scientists use it to calculate the probability that you and another researcher are related or that you have African roots, based on genetic patterns they’ve observed in populations. This means that genetic genealogy can suggest, but not prove, a relationship.""""""""

Msg: 358
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:27:25 PM
^^^^^ Mr. Lol?

I don't believe Mr. Lyin is Christian.

So....you might not have thought that one through. :/

vvvvvv Incorrect. :)

Now.....what questions? Mocking other religions? I try not to. I would not mock Mohammed or Buddha or whatever. I have mocked certain aspects of other Christian denominations......and.....I do feel bad about it. Does that help?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 359
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:28:11 PM

I find it interesting that some of you say that Russia is no threat but also blame everything on Russia, including the ekection if Trump and hacking.

I find it interesting that you never actually back up anything you claim and yet expect people to believe you.

Or maybe you are getting two topics mixed together or attempting to equate Russia would help tRump because they want to invade the USA and ignore the obvious connection between tRump's team and Russia.

Either you are playing stupid or you really are, because no one can be that simple not to see there is clearly something up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^^ Mr. Lol?

I don't believe Mr. Lyin is Christian.

So....you might not have thought that one through. :/

First congratulations for jumping pass those other questions and point that out.

That said, it is a she and she is a hard core bible thumper.
 deetristate
Msg: 360
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:34:25 PM
You care what people think of you, LOL/irish/walt/ whatever. That is why you try so hard to be clever,but not smart. (and what's her name is obsessed with people on a discussion board "liking" her.)
(Exemplifying a need to be "clever" is that statement about Russia helping Trump something and invading the USA. Ha! Your usual tactic of attributing some bizzare statement to someone that the person did not say,or even suggest.)
Consequently, I expect nothing from any of you.
You are just strangers with whom I share opinions. This is not a dissertation. And google is your friend.

And in one post you chatised someone for actually conducting research. Sad.

Now they claim that we are forcing them to argue with believers in their effort to convince themselves that they are not. Ha!

Insert Twilight zone music.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 361
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:39:31 PM

You care what people think of you, LOL/irish/walt/ whatever. That is why you try so hard to be clever,but not smart.

Nope.

You are just strangers with whom I share opinions. This is not a dissertation. And google is your friend.

I can only give you a 5/10 on that deflection, but B for effort as I know it is not easy for you to have to do it every single time that you get asked to back up your derp.

And in one post you chatised someone for actually conducting research. Sad.

Cool story bro.
 forumslady
Msg: 362
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:40:14 PM
LOLTrump- Dee certainly isn't referring to me.
I have repeatedly said that Russia IS a concern.
As far as the whole bible thing, I keep hoping one of them will keep forcing us "heathens" to prove we know the bible better than they do. THAT is funny. :D
Church twice on Sundays and on Wednesdays for 18 years comes in handy from time to time. ;)
Funny, how I had 6 people, at least, who came to my defense over Easter weekend while I was gone and being talked about.
I guess even a heathen like me is fairly well liked and respected.
Maybe certain folks here need to think about why no one ever takes up for them.
They could take the hint and realize they need to stop pointing fingers at me, you or anyone else and take a good look in the mirror, for a change.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 363
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:48:18 PM

I have repeatedly said that Russia IS a concern.

They are a concern but not in the way she is trying to spin it.

She does not understand that Russia helped tRump win as he would do things on the world stage that would be beneficial towards Russia.

Which we can literally see that he has done, but for Dee her job is to make sure there is always doubt, as that is how fake news works, just try and leave that door open a crack and squeeze some doubt in there.

Church twice on Sundays and on Wednesdays for 18 years comes in handy from time to time. ;)

So does growing up with a nun as an Aunt and the funny thing is, she is a much better debater than any of them in here.

She also does not pull out the crying towel when I mock her religion and she is one of the first to admit it is very much mock-able.
 Kj521
Msg: 364
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:52:14 PM
"So does growing up with a nun as an Aunt and the funny thing is, she is a much better debater than any of them in here."

Thank you, Mr. Lol. This helps. :D
 flman2015
Msg: 365
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:58:24 PM
The biggest threat isn't from Russia, North Korea, China, Mexicans or Muslims... it is from the dishonesty and mediocrity that caused a dismal piece of trash to be elected president. A lying, dishonest, mediocre piece of garbage that mocks the disabled, that's presidential material these days, at least to those that are like him.

Religion... the art of turning deceit into a god... a self conferred license to burn people presumably to protect "sacred" moral values (or depending on the "viewpoint", the rapid acquisition of 25 virgins). The ticket to circumvent personal responsibility with "it's the will of god" card. Very handy thing for the first group above.

Renaissance.... we are serious need of another one of those (the real thing ... not a counterfeit "renissance" supported by the sisters of the church "I know everything" and the priest of tweeter.

Amen.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 366
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:01:43 PM

LOL/irish/walt/

Dee, you never replied to my response to your "CLEARLY" comment over the weekend! Dayum, - I went to a lot of trouble for you too, my feelings are hurt!

I can also state 100% that "Irish" is not Walts or LOL--Irish lives maybe 1- 1.5 hrs. from my NY house & a few years back I wanted to introduce him to a gal in my neck of the woods & I was briefly his FB friend, he is indeed a real person. Walts has been around a long time, & LoL, well I have an idea of who he is & I hope he realizes how wrong he was (I don't fault him) about an assumption he jumped to about 18 mos. ago.

CLEARLY, some people allow themselves to be manipulated when they are feeling vulnerable.
 deetristate
Msg: 367
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:04:26 PM
Seems like several of them grew up arguing with a nun or some such.

Still arguing and trying to convince themselves.

Still would like to know what evidence, not conjecture, shows that Russia was the reason Trump won.

Well,maybe, because leftists whinned so much about Russia without any proof, more people voted for Trump than would have otherwise.

So maybe it was Russia by way of leftist whinning.
Hmmmmm

_______

Ok.Sure Wilkes.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 368
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:14:30 PM

Still would like to know what evidence, not conjecture, shows that Russia was the reason Trump won.

You will not find any, because they are not the reason he won ang agian is just you trying to move the goal post away from the actual conversation.

Which is:

Did they interfere with the elections?

Did anyone in tRumps team offer favors for doing such?

Those are the issues and so far there is more evidence that the answers are yes on both counts then they are no.

So maybe it was Russia by way of leftist whinning.
Hmmmmm

Maybe you keep trying to deflect away from the conversation by making false assumptions because you are a troll or you just hate the USA.

Hmmmmm which could it be.
 deetristate
Msg: 369
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:22:16 PM
Actually, leftists move the goal post.

From
Reason he was elected to influenced to interfere to contacted to talked with to assiciated with to know to does or did business with to hacking to hacking through wikileakes to whatever they think is supported until they find out that,again, it is not and they,leftists, change the angle again.
Oh, and it swtiches from Trump himself to his "team" to people who know Trump. OK.
If they expand it to include anyone in a city at the same timeas Trump, they can wrap this up quickly.

I look forward to evidence. Of something.

No evidence that they interfered. But I guess that word can be stretched to include anything,like saying "Trump" in a microphine. So that is why they keep returning to "that. Ha!.

"Troll" is so dated and meaningless.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 370
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:35:26 PM

Ok.Sure Wilkes.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16576869datingPostpage41.aspx

deetristate

Msg: 1023
Posted: 4/15/2017 936 AM

Do you know how you sound?

Their Prime Minister stated that he would take them.

Let them

Win Win.

What does "self awareness" have to do with this? Talk about cliched.
You people tossing around all of these pat and overused phrases out of context is sometimes very amusing.

I have no belief that we should rid ourselves of muslims. The questions is whether we should let more people in, from where, under what circumstances and why.

We have problems here to deal with.

( Also, you clearly are not the Blond Angel/Blondie that I corresponded with offline but nice effort)

Dee (from the FORUMS), CLEARLY this is ME :0P HD

Apr 15, 2017 11:52 AM

https://youtu.be/te5Xs1ASwYg

Dee, do you know how YOU sound?

stupid...
 deetristate
Msg: 371
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:45:36 PM
I don't care what you are doing with all of this.
You doth protesteth too much.

I should not be that important to you.

Sure. Whatever you say.

" You can be whatever you like, you like, you like, you like."
 forumslady
Msg: 372
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:47:51 PM
deetristate- Are you NOT capable of looking up, for yourself, Trump's buisness ties to Russia??!
The "man" has vested interest, making money, in Russia.
When Trump makes money, in Russia, Russian's ALSO make money.
Why, on earth, can you not GET why they would want to make sure he became president?
The money, Dee, it's ALWAYS about money.
Do you need Trump to show up at your door and say, "Hi there Dee, I make MILLION'S in Russia, Russian's make million's off me. They helped me win."
It makes NO sense, what so ever, to keep denying the OBVIOUS.
Are you obtuse, or just way too stubborn for your own good?
Some people, (some of them good, but naive people), bought what he sold.
That is what he DOES, he is a businessman.
We have the Fox, living in the hen house and idiot's keep acting blind and saying "Fox, what Fox"?!
He kept saying, "I'm an outsider, vote for me and I'll change things, I'll drain the swamp."
For God's sake, he IS the swamp.
WAKE UP!
He is LAUGHING at people like you and enjoying doing it.
 deetristate
Msg: 373
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:53:00 PM
Conjecture.

Business dealings by a businessman who is a billionare means nothing.

Will check in the morning for actual evidence.

Is he laughing? Good. So am I at how things are moving in the right direction.
(Except environmental matters, my usual dusagreement wuth Trump)
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 374
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:58:29 PM

It makes NO sense, what so ever, to keep denying the OBVIOUS.
Are you obtuse, or just way too stubborn for your own good?

FL, you hit the nail on the head, do you see how she side-steps? She said I was not me & when I posted proof, she played dumb. Then when I just called her out on it now & posted the link, she side-stepped again.

No Dee, honey, I am not protesting too much, you just made yourself look stupid.
If you can't even discern who is who, how can you discern about 45 ?
 N2U16
Msg: 375
Big Sleepy Yawning Chasm ......
Posted: 4/17/2017 9:20:26 PM
The Russia Conspiracy is for the Liberal Herd. Mindless Zombies!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because