Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 John252817
Msg: 401
The biggest threat ever is turd-in-chiefPage 17 of 64    (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43)
As gto uses the schoolyard name....."chump". I guess he is admitting to being a "simple mind"
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 402
The biggest threat ever is turd-in-chief
Posted: 4/18/2017 2:49:08 PM

but hey, dividing America instead of uniting it helps people notice what the rich are getting away with. Also helps if you use schoolyard names, like Lyin Ted and Crooked Hillary. as advertising teaches, it helps simple minds to remember things.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Chump fits like a glove... but I also like the puzzy grabbing blue-collar billionaire
 Kj521
Msg: 403
Posted: 4/18/2017 6:38:48 PM
Anyone know how that.....Russia interfered in US election investigation.....is going?

I have not been watching the news so much lately.
 gtomustang
Msg: 404
Posted: 4/18/2017 6:46:51 PM
actually, Johnny Yikes, I was saying Chump uses schoolyard names so that the simple minds who follow him, can understand his point and remember the insults easier. Sorry it was so hard to understand :)

Since KJ asked, it still ain't lookin' good for Chumpster--I wouldn't blame his supporters for not watching the news lately:

"The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation. The dossier has also been cited by FBI Director James Comey in some of his briefings to members of Congress in recent weeks, as one of the sources of information the bureau has used to bolster its investigation, according to US officials briefed on the probe. This includes approval from the secret court that oversees the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to monitor the communications of Carter Page, two of the officials said. Last year, Page was identified by the Trump campaign as an adviser on national security.Officials familiar with the process say even if the application to monitor Page included information from the dossier, it would only be after the FBI had corroborated the information through its own investigation. The officials would not say what or how much was corroborated."

" Page has denied meeting the officials named in the dossier and says he never cut any political deals with the Kremlin. During the campaign, he traveled to Russia in July, where he gave a lecture critical of US policy toward Russia. That trip drew the attention of the FBI and raised concerns about Page's contacts with suspected Russian operatives, according to US officials briefed on the matter. Page has said he made the trip independent of the Trump campaign and his speech reflected his own views."

"The dossier is a collection of memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative working for political opponents of Trump. The memos purport to describe efforts by Russian intelligence to gather compromising information on Trump. CNN reported earlier this year that both President Obama and then-President Elect Trump were briefed on the dossier's existence in part to ensure that Trump understood what was being circulating among intelligence agencies investigating the dossier, and also to emphasize that Russia sought to compile information damaging to Republicans and Democrats. US investigators say they have corroborated some aspects of the allegations, particularly the conversations between foreign nationals that took place as described in the reports. "

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politics/fbi-dossier-carter-page-donald-trump-russia-investigation/index.html

yikes!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 405
Posted: 4/18/2017 6:47:20 PM
only this Ms KJ521
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/on-russia-trump-and-his-top-national-security-aides-seem-to-be-at-odds/2017/04/18/13fdc832-23bf-11e7-bb9d-8cd6118e1409_story.html?utm_term=.7da894307410
course prolly fake news
 Kj521
Msg: 406
Posted: 4/18/2017 6:57:21 PM
Thanks, Ms. Ouija. :)

I saw this on my Twitter feed posted by Wikileaks.....and was just wondering how the US can possibly attempt to take the high ground.....if it is determined Russia interfered with our election. :/

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/22/506625913/database-tracks-history-of-u-s-meddling-in-foreign-elections

I mean 81 elections?!?! Sheesh! We got some accountability that needs to be done. :(

vvvvvv I think they make a cute couple. :)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 407
Posted: 4/18/2017 7:00:56 PM
well Julian is busy now with Pam :)
I did read she said she talked more to him than all her ex husbands combined
I do hope she is finally happy tho, I rather like her
 gtomustang
Msg: 408
Posted: 4/18/2017 7:04:36 PM
I'll agree with you on that, KJ. We screwed with the Russian economy under Yel'tsin, trying for a coup d'grace. And of course we have a long, long history of Making America Great by making sure other democracies and other countries wanting market prices for their raw materials and other economies didn't interfere.
 flman2015
Msg: 409
Posted: 4/19/2017 3:39:10 AM
@
flman2015- Now THAT was all a heaping helping of the truth!
Thank you :-)

I held my nose and voted for Clinton.
I don't think the "dislike" for HRC is justified. Like everyone, she is not perfect. The real problem with HRC is that she is a smart, driven and, assertive woman. If this election clearly demonstrated one thing is that there are a lot of people who cannot deal with a woman like that. We definitely live in a patriarchal society driven by male insecurity and jealousy and, the latter in particular, comes from both genders.

Democrats had better wake up and find someone electable, next time around.
It seems that "electability" means "someone who can endlessly lie in order to vilify their opponent" instead of someone who has the modicum of honesty, brains and talent required to manage a country reasonably well.

@
Its actually Reagan, his dumb ass tax cuts and the trickle down theory (which he ended up reversing to a degree before he left office) and defense build up that started us on this huge deficit coaster.
Yes, Reagan is the one that opened the door to "mega-deficits". He also opened the door to something which is even worse: deregulation. A nice sounding word to fool the angry gullible into allowing the removal of the rules/laws that prevent those with significant economic and political power from screwing the "little people". Deregulation gave us the S&L debacle, Enron and the systemic crash of 2008/2009. If what has already happened with the EPA is an indication of what's coming, there is a lot of lead ahead.

By any measure, Reagan was a lackluster president at best but, there is one thing he deserves credit for, that is, he accelerated the economic collapse of the Soviet Union by dragging them into an arms race which was more illusion - star wars - than reality. Fortunately, the soviets took the bait. The point of that is, while that resulted in a doubling of the national debt, we got our money's worth (as did Germany, they certainly got OUR money's worth) ;-). That's the real problem with governments in general, ours is obviously no exception, the country rarely gets its money's worth. It's not so much how much is spent but, what do we get for the money. What's the ROI on that money.

What I meant by this is the government now was far more likely to vote for what the lobbyists want instead of what is best for the People.
So unfortunately true. The equally unfortunate irony is that the people who are "angry" about that situation keep voting into office the very people that bend over backwards to perpetuate that problem. Essentially, the current campaign finance mechanisms are a form of legalized bribery sanctioned by decisions like Citizens United that pretend that corporations are individuals and, as such, have the rights of an individual, particularly when it comes to campaign contributions.

Nothing underlines the infinite stupidity and dishonesty of the garbage that voted for turd-in-chief, as supporting the making of a Supreme Court that openly gives corporations the power to buy our representatives to do their bidding instead of what is best for the country and its people. Then they whine and elect a POS who takes that problem to new heights.

But, what really matters to these one-neuron pieces of garbage is this:
... cost you the election and didn't change any minds.
Win the election. It's not about what's good for the country, it's about winning at any cost, decency, honesty and the country be damned. Since they are going to get royally screwed again, they'll be even angrier in the next election and vote for the people that screwed them.... again!.

The biggest threat ever is the c0cktail of ignorance, hate, stupidity and dishonesty that is the essence of turd-in-chief supporters.

Yea... Trump may well start a war with NK simply as a diversion....
It's quite likely he'll start a war someplace to benefit from the fact that people tend to rally behind a wartime president but, I don't think NK will be the target because, short of using nukes, that war is unwinnable. Syria and Iran are better candidates, particularly Iran. Whichever way, quite undesirable.

Hopefully the sh*t doesn't hit the atomic fan in the next four year.

@
I mean 81 elections?!?! Sheesh! We got some accountability that needs to be done. :(
In the last election, we got a generous dose of what we did to them. They say Karma is a b*tch but, what we got is way worse than a b*tch.
 deetristate
Msg: 410
The biggest threat ever are whining leftists
Posted: 4/19/2017 5:18:03 AM
Irish, You are actually usually the fake black people as well,who you give all stereotypical negatives, as a leftist would like them.

But, whatever. As long as you are enjoying yourself. And often the creativity is interesting.

That is all that I am saying on that to you. You may begin your insults in 3....2...1 go!

------

You people are going to stroke out with all of that hatred and anger in your hearts for all things Trump and those who voted for him.

-----------

They still have nothing on that investigation,kj. They keep casting the net wider and wider. Eventually they will find someone who happened to be in the same room as Trump at some point in tume who did something.
 gtomustang
Msg: 411
Posted: 4/19/2017 5:58:56 AM
I'll tack on a little detail to FL's post, since he was running out of room to do so :) Nixon got the snowball rolling by taking America off the Gold Standard in order to pay for an unpopular war without raising taxes (on the campaign trail Chump wanted to default on the Fed deficit, considering Social Security bought T-bills in order to balance the budget a while ago and so the Baby Boomer's retirement is partially based on us paying back our debts, this may not be a great idea). Nixon also pushed an environmental agenda, which seems weird for a GOP man except that back then, people did think the government could solve big problems...like smog so bad you could actually see it.

Reagan changed the idea that government could be competent outside of wars, proclaiming "Government is not the solution, government is the problem". After the 1929 stock market crash, americans believed the government could help, now it was "Trickle down" and "Free the market!", ie deregulation. History repeats itself. Meanwhile the Soviets were falling apart on their own, but some didn't want to believe. During the Ford Administration, Team B proclaimed the Soviets had weapons so secret we couldn't find them, and not finding them was proof they existed. Who was on Team B? Oh, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, the people who told you there was also WMD in Iraq. Like I said, history repeating itself, and thus full steam ahead to outspend the Soviets instead of letting them go on their own, as they bought their wheat from us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_B

and yes, it certainly is sad the people who get hurt the most by these charlatans (S&L crisis, housing bubble under the second Bush, etc) are the ones who keep voting them in, like an abuse victim who lets the husband back into the house.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 412
Posted: 4/19/2017 7:04:08 AM

I saw this on my Twitter feed posted by Wikileaks.....and was just wondering how the US can possibly attempt to take the high ground.....if it is determined Russia interfered with our election. :/

There is no if about it, they did and that has been proven, they created fake news and manipulated social media.

Now it is a matter of finding out how much tRump's people knew and what role they played.

So when stories like this come out, there is no reason not to think there was some shady sh*t going on:

Devin Nunes worked with Trump administration to create a fake scandal about Susan Rice: report
Rice did nothing wrong, but the Trump administration is using her as a distraction from their real scandal
Matthew Rozsa

When House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes claimed that he had found documents proving that Susan Rice had spied on the Trump campaign, it was immediately pointed out that Nunes’ so-called evidence did not actually prove what he claimed they did. Now a new report indicates that President Donald Trump and Nunes may have deliberately worked together to manufacture a fake scandal, most likely in an attempt to distract America from the real one in which the president is embroiled.

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/19/devin-nunes-worked-with-trump-administration-to-create-a-fake-scandal-about-susan-rice-report/
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 413
Posted: 4/19/2017 11:58:25 AM

Is that like President Trump's conversation with O'Rielly comparing Putin to America???
O'Reilly pressed on, declaring to the president that “Putin is a killer.”

Unfazed, Trump didn't back away, but rather compared Putin's reputation for extrajudicial killings with the United States'.

“There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers,” Trump said. “Well, you think our country is so innocent?”
 Kj521
Msg: 414
Posted: 4/19/2017 2:36:38 PM
"there is no reason not to think there was some shady sh*t going on:"

I'm with you on this, Mr. Lol. Only difference is....I believe "shady sh*t" is nonpartisan. :)

"Is that like President Trump's conversation with O'Rielly comparing Putin to America??? "

It just may be, Mr. Irish.....it just may be. :/

But.....good news is....we cannot change what we don't, first, acknowledge. And for goodness sakes....without Wikileaks we wouldn't even know we needed to change! :)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 415
Posted: 4/19/2017 2:43:01 PM

I'm with you on this, Mr. Lol. Only difference is....I believe "shady sh*t" is nonpartisan. :)

I am aware of that, I am also aware you have yet to provide any actual evidence that supports your claim with respect to current events.
 Kj521
Msg: 416
Posted: 4/19/2017 2:57:42 PM
Listen.....Mr. Lol....my luv! What claim? What evidence?

I just got home from work...I have had to banish myself to my lanai....and am now contemplating if a glass of wine is worth going back into the house for.

Ya know why???

Cause there are five.....five.....teenage girls.....crying in there! Apparently.....Blake broke up with Nicole....one week before prom! I did not stick around to find out what the other four's swollen eyes were all about.

So.....could you kindly, give me a break and tell me, specifically, what it is you want from me? :)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 417
Posted: 4/19/2017 3:05:43 PM

Third, and to me this is the biggest, Comey confirmed that the investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to the Russians who tampered with our election is not “fake news” manufactured by Democrats stewing over a bitter loss but a legitimate investigation that has been underway for months and has no end in sight.

Individuals who were associated with the president of the United States’ winning campaign are under criminal investigation. That is an extraordinary sentence and one that no American can allow to be swallowed up by other news or dismissed by ideologues.

I know that every conservative here thinks that being under investigation by the FBI has no cause for concern, but that's not what President Trump thinks:

Trump said at a... rally:

“The investigation is the biggest political scandal since Watergate, and it’s everybody’s hope that justice at last can be delivered.”
 Kj521
Msg: 418
Posted: 4/19/2017 3:15:00 PM
"I know that every conservative here thinks that being under investigation by the FBI has no cause for concern, but that's not what President Trump thinks:"

Can't speak for all conservatives....but....yeah....FBI investigation? Pfft! No big deal. Did you think it was a big deal with Hillary?

Thing is.....you gotta trust and have faith in the Alphabet agencies in order for it to be a big deal. Just sayin' :)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 419
Posted: 4/19/2017 3:40:42 PM

Thing is.....you gotta trust and have faith

Yea, and what we've learned form our Commander -In-Chief is the alphabet soup is corrupt (unless they serve his specific purpose), he knows more than the generals (still waiting for that ISIS plan he bragged about before the election), the media are liars (unless they say good things about tRump), and no one wants to see his tax returns....we now live in the land where only opposites are true (the radical republican view)

Many a demagogue has pursued the hated media/opposition party/military/anyone not like us/minorities and found their tenure was short lived and the only spot held in history wasn't an attractive picture...but, there were people who, at the time, thought these demagogues brought something to the table they could not do without....some say these people are just as responsible as the demagogues they voted for.

As we close the first 100 days of the Presidency that was won by the thinnest of margins (bigly historically thin), we look to the accomplishments of the current administration.

After 65 votes to repeal ACA (Obamacare for those that still don't know) the President and his party do not have a viable replacement, and fixing what is wrong with ACA seems like the only reasonable thing to do...65 repeal votes..no wonder nothing gets done in congress.

The Muslim ban, a campaign promise, issued by Trump as an executive order, twice, has been reversed by federal courts, twice.

The One China policy has been challenged...3 policy changes on Russia within a week....the same with Syria...posturing with a madman in North Korea, which has the potential to escalate out of hand in a heartbeat...and they complained about the Obama foreign policy :/

Not much legislation coming out of congress...and nothing that originated out of the White House....and oh by the way...the economic indicators at the end of March, Trump's second month that he's responsible for.....suck.
 forumslady
Msg: 420
Posted: 4/19/2017 4:15:21 PM
Regardless of how the investigation into Trumps ties with Russia turn out, the underhandedness that has gone on during the investigation has assured two things:
1)Even if Trump is cleared, if no evidence is found to prove the ties to Russia/Putin, there will ALWAYS be speculation he was guilty and got away with it.
Innocent people tend to not go out of their way to take actions that corrupt an ongoing investigation. They hire lawyers, keep their mouths shut and let the investigation happen, so that they can be cleared.
When Nunes blabbed to Trump behind everyone's back, that ended ANY hope that people will have faith in how the investigation turns out.
2) Much worse, what Nunes and Trump have done calls into question our ENTIRE system of checks and balances.
Continued partisanship on behalf of Trump supporters is unwise, given that eventually there will be more investigations of some sort and no matter WHO is president when it happens, our system is forever tainted after this.
People would do well to STOP being so partisan and consider just how bad that is and how it bodes for the future of our country!
Read this:
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/lawmaker-news/325665-devin-nunes-has-jeopardized-the-critical-oversight-role-of
 congupnaroad
Msg: 421
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2017 5:09:53 PM

Democrats shrieking about the election being rigged. But though the Russians did not “hack the election”, the phrase has taken root all over.
This myth is spreading like wildfire. Russia hacked DNC email servers along with the RNC’s but only released the stuff it found on the DNC’s. That’s what happened. There was no altering of vote totals in voting machines. Stop saying there was.
Elections are massive, nationwide operations. We all know the country is broken down into 50 states, and those 50 states are broken down into about 3,100 counties. But, for elections, those counties are broken down into voting precincts, or election districts, and it is in those tens of thousands of precincts where elections actually happen. There is usually one polling place per precinct, but sometimes multiple precincts share polling places. Election returns are first reported at the precinct level, then the county level, then the state level. Cities, counties and states all have Election Boards or Committees to certify the results and pass them on up the chain. Election results ultimately end up in the state Secretary of State’s office, who gives the final stamp of approval.
In other words, presidential elections are highly decentralized ordeals, and this makes them extremely difficult to “hack” and alter. You’d have to physically be in hundreds, if not thousands, of precincts all across the country to do so in any meaningful way.
I don’t care how much you hate Trump: stop spreading the falsehood that “Russia hacked the election.” If an individual’s hatred of Trump overrides his or her dedication to truth and honesty, they’re the real hacks. I’m not going to accuse people saying “Russia hacked the election” of lying because I don’t think they’re deliberately spreading lies. I think they’re just mistakenly repeating something they thought they heard (or wanted to hear.) But negligence is not a defense: it’s still spreading falsehood.
Saying “Russia hacked the election” is Fake News, pure and simple. It’s “Obama wasn’t born in this country.” It’s “Bush lied us into war.”
It’s an outright falsehood that people believe out of blind partisanship. Stop saying it if you have any dedication to truth

tI politics.com
 LOLTrump
Msg: 422
Posted: 4/19/2017 5:26:02 PM
{quote]I don’t care how much you hate Trump: stop spreading the falsehood that “Russia hacked the election.”

Well tell that to the FBI, because they seem to think otherwise.

Also I think most people know they did not hack into voting machines, they used fake news and orchestrated leaks for what is looking like favors from the tRump people.

We just got a huge sign that the US intelligence community believes the Trump dossier is legitimate
Natasha Bertrand

The FBI reportedly used the explosive, unverified dossier detailing President Donald Trump's alleged ties to Russia to bolster its case for a warrant that would allow it to surveil Carter Page, an early foreign-policy adviser to Trump's campaign.

It's a key signal that the FBI had enough confidence in the validity of the document to work to corroborate it and present it in court.

"In my long experience in dealing with FISA processing, unconfirmed information about a potential target cannot (and has not been) included in the application‎," said John Rizzo, the former acting general counsel of the CIA.

"So, if the CNN report is accurate, then I have to believe that the FBI and Department of Justice concluded (and the Court agreed) that the info in the dossier about Page was reliable," Rizzo said, "and in all liklihood was backed up by other available intelligence."

The FBI has been using the dossier as a "roadmap" for its investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election since last year, the BBC's Paul Wood reported last month. The document itself was not central to the bureau's argument before a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that Page could have been acting as an agent of Russia, according to CNN.

http://www.businessinsider.com/carter-page-fbi-dossier-fisa-warrant-case-2017-4
 Kj521
Msg: 423
Posted: 4/19/2017 5:37:13 PM
Wow! That is amazing, Mr. Lol!

The spin is incredible!

https://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round
You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round
 LOLTrump
Msg: 424
Posted: 4/19/2017 5:46:16 PM

The spin is incredible!

The fact you failed to mention what specifically in the story you claim as spin I will assume you are just attempting to deflect.

Either way, you day just got a bit worse.

Exclusive: Putin-linked think tank drew up plan to sway 2016 U.S. election - documents
World News | Wed Apr 19, 2017 | 4:18pm EDT
By Ned Parker, Jonathan Landay and John Walcott | WASHINGTON

A Russian government think tank controlled by Vladimir Putin developed a plan to swing the 2016 U.S. presidential election to Donald Trump and undermine voters’ faith in the American electoral system, three current and four former U.S. officials told Reuters.

They described two confidential documents from the think tank as providing the framework and rationale for what U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded was an intensive effort by Russia to interfere with the Nov. 8 election. U.S. intelligence officials acquired the documents, which were prepared by the Moscow-based Russian Institute for Strategic Studies [en.riss.ru/], after the election.

The institute is run by retired senior Russian foreign intelligence officials appointed by Putin’s office.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-election-exclusive-idUSKBN17L2N3
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 425
Posted: 4/19/2017 5:59:30 PM

The fact you failed to mention what specifically in the story you claim as spin I will assume you are just attempting to deflect.

Yes, the days just keep getting longer in the Trump administration as they continue to manufacture deflecting issues to draw attention away from collusion with the Russians during the 2016 campaign season.

7 investigations into Benghazi and no charges...

And all the Benghazi radical right players...where are they now???Chavez is now leaving congress at the end of his term...Gowdy is a silent as a church mouse...Nunes, has less credibility than a jailhouse snitch...all is quiet on the radical rights congressional front...no Benghazi investigations and no ACA (Obamacare for those who are still confused) repeal efforts anymore... No presidential budget that will pass congress...they just insured one of the least successful 100 days of an administration since FDR started the 100 day count.

In my opinion, Trump is one misplaced puzzy grabbing statement or misplaced bomb away from completing the radical republican rights party fracture.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because