Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kj521
Msg: 426
The biggest threat ever is turd-in-chiefPage 18 of 64    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
"The fact you failed to mention what specifically in the story you claim as spin I will assume you are just attempting to deflect."

The whole thing? Kinda falls apart for me when it is predicated on......"explosive, unverified dossier". When it is verified....let me know. :)

In the meantime....

"This is the open scandal that Congress should investigate."

https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-brennan-colluded-with-foreign-spies-to-defeat-trump/

And.....my day did not get worse. Already went through the whole Russia/ US influencing other nation-state elections. I will care about that when we have a higher moral hill to stand on. :)

Now.....what else ya got, darling? Oooh! You got wine? Cause.....sadly.....I found out the hard way.....I have none. :(

vvvv Tried to sneak back into my kitchen.....and got sucked into a "Why are boys such jerks?" conversation. By the time the tears turned to giggles and I was able to break free.....
I discovered the cupboards were bare. :((
 Ouija2025
Msg: 427
The biggest threat ever is turd-in-chief
Posted: 4/19/2017 6:18:11 PM
Thought you were drinking on the patio :)
Besides ppl having multi profiles and bickering amongst themselves.. start a thread, call it " I hate BLANK.. because BLANK"
Then people who really want to speak of the topic don't have to scroll thro the battles
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 428
Posted: 4/19/2017 6:21:58 PM
I don’t know – it’s hard for me to see any U.S. ties to Russia…
except for the Flynn thing
and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
and the Rosneft thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and NINE Russians mysteriously dying thing who were mentioned in the Steele dossier
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev and his plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and Trump’s reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
so there’s probably nothing there
since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie
probably why Nunes cancels the investigation meetings
all of this must be normal
all these 'nothing' distractions
just a bunch of separate dots with no connection.
 John252817
Msg: 429
The whining liberals
Posted: 4/20/2017 12:10:19 AM
Oh forumslady, I will have to give you credit as the one who is coming right out and saying if the President is cleared(not sure what), he still is guilty....(of what I am sure you will et us know....YIKES!!!!! If the sun doesn't come out tomorrow, it is the President's fault, no matter what!!!!! You definitely speak for the other misguided liberals in here, that no matter what, you will all still be crying and moaning no matter what. YIKES!!!!!
 flman2015
Msg: 430
The biggest threat ever is turd-in-chief and the garbage that supports him
Posted: 4/20/2017 5:57:56 AM

The pieces of garbage that support turd-in-chief can't help themselves from pretending Russian interference in the election is a story made up by the "liberals" and the "dishonest media". They artfully bury any concern for the democratic integrity of the country in their customary layer of putrefacted dishonesty.

The combined and declassified report from the CIA, NSA and FBI is obviously written by "liberals" (the republican kind of liberals). See the report from the "dishonest liberals(?)" at

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

It is rather notable that turd-in-chief carried out the Russian script to damage the integrity of our democratic process to the letter. For instance, putting in doubt the integrity of the voting process. "The election is rigged", "dead people voted", etc.

While, so far, the evidence is circumstantial, that piece of garbage-in-chief is on very thin ice and, he knows it and so do his accomplices.

There is a lesson to learn from what has happened. There is something more damaging than an atomic bomb, that is, radicalizing a bunch of simple minds with hatred to have them elect a repulsive idiot as president. No matter the outcome, Russia will get away with it and the country will have to deal with the hate from the radicalized simple minds for years, not to mention other significant damage such as the nullification of the EPA, the increased cost of education, just to name a couple of the obvious ones.

Maleman999
Msg: 431
The whining Repugnants
Posted: 4/20/2017 5:59:38 AM
I wonder what the repugnants attitude would be if the situation was reversed and Hillary was accused of contacting Russians to help influence the elections. Would repugnants say "There's no evidence of any tampering, so she's fine"?
When there were accusations of Hillary's emails being hacked, why didn't Trump say anything about having an investigation, when he becomes president, to see who was doing the hacking, bring those hackers to justice, and look into ways of making government computers more secure?
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 432
The whining liberals
Posted: 4/20/2017 6:07:44 AM

Besides ppl having multi profiles and bickering amongst themselves

Maybe it's more like "Sybill" or "The Three Faces of Eve" ?
 gtomustang
Msg: 433
Posted: 4/20/2017 6:09:31 AM
I'll skip the joke about a house full of teen girls, and regret to say, America has a long history of choosing hate and demagoguery over freedom and what is good about America. Evidence? Andy Griffith's first movie (I think), "A Face in the Crowd" in 1957. Hell, it could almost be about a certain someone on Faux News, Pied Piper-ing the fools who want his hate and anger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Face_in_the_Crowd_(film)

"A Russian government think tank controlled by Vladimir Putin developed a plan to swing the 2016 U.S. presidential election to Donald Trump and undermine voters’ faith in the American electoral system, three current and four former U.S. officials told Reuters. They described two confidential documents from the think tank as providing the framework and rationale for what U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded was an intensive effort by Russia to interfere with the Nov. 8 election. U.S. intelligence officials acquired the documents, which were prepared by the Moscow-based Russian Institute for Strategic Studies [en.riss.ru/], after the election. The institute is run by retired senior Russian foreign intelligence officials appointed by Putin’s office. The first Russian institute document was a strategy paper written last June that circulated at the highest levels of the Russian government but was not addressed to any specific individuals.
It recommended the Kremlin launch a propaganda campaign on social media and Russian state-backed global news outlets to encourage U.S. voters to elect a president who would take a softer line toward Russia than the administration of then-President Barack Obama, the seven officials said. "

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-election-exclusive-idUSKBN17L2N3

YIKES! indeed.
 Jo van
Msg: 434
Posted: 4/20/2017 7:05:25 AM

In the meantime....
"This is the open scandal that Congress should investigate."

https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-brennan-colluded-with-foreign-spies-to-defeat-trump/

That story draws on the information in the Guardian link, which takes you here:

Luke Harding, Stephanie Kirchgaessner and Nick Hopkins
Thursday 13 April 2017 14.39 BST Last modified on Friday 14 April 2017 07.15 BST

Britain’s spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.

The issue of GCHQ’s role in the FBI’s ongoing investigation into possible cooperation between the Trump campaign and Moscow is highly sensitive. In March Trump tweeted that Barack Obama had illegally “wiretapped” him in Trump Tower.

Sean Spicer: Trump stands by ‘wiretap’ claim
The White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, claimed the “British spying agency” GCHQ had carried out the bugging. Spicer cited an unsubstantiated report on Fox News. Fox later distanced itself from the report.

The claims prompted an extremely unusual rebuke from GCHQ, which generally refrains from commenting on all intelligence matters. The agency described the allegations first made by a former judge turned media commentator, Andrew Napolitano, as “nonsense”.

“They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored,” a spokesperson for GCHQ said.

Instead both US and UK intelligence sources acknowledge that GCHQ played an early, prominent role in kickstarting the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation, which began in late July 2016.

One source called the British eavesdropping agency the “principal whistleblower”.

The Guardian has been told the FBI and the CIA were slow to appreciate the extensive nature of contacts between Trump’s team and Moscow ahead of the US election. This was in part due to US law that prohibits US agencies from examining the private communications of American citizens without warrants. “They are trained not to do this,” the source stressed.

“It looks like the [US] agencies were asleep,” the source added. “They [the European agencies] were saying: ‘There are contacts going on between people close to Mr Trump and people we believe are Russian intelligence agents. You should be wary of this.’

“The message was: ‘Watch out. There’s something not right here.’”

According to one account, GCHQ’s then head, Robert Hannigan, passed material in summer 2016 to the CIA chief, John Brennan. The matter was deemed so sensitive it was handled at “director level”. After an initially slow start, Brennan used GCHQ information and intelligence from other partners to launch a major inter-agency investigation.

In late August and September Brennan gave a series of classified briefings to the Gang of Eight, the top-ranking Democratic and Republican leaders in the House and Senate. He told them the agency had evidence the Kremlin might be trying to help Trump to win the presidency, the New York Times reported.

One person familiar with the matter said Brennan did not reveal sources but made reference to the fact that America’s intelligence allies had provided information. Trump subsequently learned of GCHQ’s role, the person said.

The person described US intelligence as being “very late to the game”. The FBI’s director, James Comey, altered his position after the election and Trump’s victory, becoming “more affirmative” and with a “higher level of concern”.

Comey’s apparent shift may have followed a mid-October decision by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (Fisa) court to approve a secret surveillance order. The order gave permission for the Department of Justice to investigate two banks suspected of being part of the Kremlin’s undercover influence operation.

According to the BBC, the justice department’s request came after a tipoff from an intelligence agency in one of the Baltic states. This is believed to be Estonia.

The Washington Post reported on Wednesday that the same order covered Carter Page, one of Trump’s associates. It allowed the FBI and the justice department to monitor Page’s communications. Page, a former foreign policy aide, was suspected of being an agent of influence working for Russia, the paper said, citing US officials.

The application covered contacts Page allegedly had in 2013 with a Russian foreign intelligence agent, and other undisclosed meetings with Russian operatives, the Post said. Page denies wrongdoing and complained of “unjustified, politically motivated government surveillance”.

Late last year Comey threw more FBI resources into what became a far-reaching counter-intelligence investigation. In March he confirmed before the House intelligence committee that the agency was examining possible cooperation between Moscow and members of the Trump campaign to sway the US election.

Comey and the NSA director, Admiral Michael Rogers, said there was no basis for the president’s claim that he was a victim of Obama “wiretapping”. Trump had likened the unproved allegation to “McCarthyism”.

Britain’s MI6 spy agency played a part in intelligence sharing with the US, one source said. MI6 declined to comment. Its former chief Sir Richard Dearlove described Trump’s wiretapping claim on Thursday as “simply deeply embarrassing for Trump and the administration”.

“The only possible explanation is that Trump started tweeting without understanding how the NSA-GCHQ relationship actually works,” Dearlove told Prospect magazine.

A GCHQ spokesperson said: “It is longstanding policy that we do not comment on intelligence matters”.

It is unclear which individuals were picked up by British surveillance.

In a report last month the New York Times, citing three US intelligence officials, said warning signs had been building throughout last summer but were far from clear. As WikiLeaks published emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee, US agencies began picking up conversations in which Russians were discussing contacts with Trump associates, the paper said.

European allies were supplying information about people close to Trump meeting with Russians in Britain, the Netherlands and in other countries, the Times said.

There are now multiple investigations going on in Washington into Trump campaign officials and Russia. They include the FBI-led counter-espionage investigation and probes

The "real story" is that there were so many "red flags" linking Trump's people to the Russians.
The Spectator manages to ignore that, and somehow imply that the fault instead lies with the then head of the CIA., to whom the information was correctly brought.
It's an astounding piece of"spin"

. I will care about that when we . have a higher moral hill to stand on. :)

Interesting.
So you base your own personal morality on "the lowest common denominator".
The "wisdom of the crowd", just like 1939.
"If other people are doing it, it's nothing to care about"?
"Hey! Lots of men grab pvssies"

It all makes sense now.

Personally, I decide my own morality, but then I'm an atheist.
We have nothing to "guide us".
 Kj521
Msg: 435
Posted: 4/20/2017 7:26:27 AM
"Interesting.
So you base your own personal morality on "the lowest common denominator".
The "wisdom of the crowd", just like 1939.
"If other people are doing it, it's nothing to care about"?
"Hey! Lots of men grab pvssies"

It all makes sense now.

Personally, I decide my own morality, but then I'm an atheist.
We have nothing to "guide us".

Mr. Jo van...maybe this will help. :)

Romans 2:21

......21 you, then, who teach others, do you do not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal?
 deetristate
Msg: 436
Posted: 4/20/2017 7:54:03 AM
Libs have gone from:

Trump colluded with the Russians
To
Trump staff Colluded with Russians
To
Trump campaign people colluded with the russians
To
Met with Russians
To
Know Russians
To
Russia interfered with the election

Which is so broad as to include a russian mentioning Trump's name in a public area.

Conjecture is not evidence.

________
By the way, even if that whole"think tank" article has any truth, it also said that unnamed sources said that the plan was scraped.

Still hoping to see actual evidence from you people.

As an aside, kj is correct noting that the usa "interferes" with elections all the time. Start with Obama with Netanyahu and work backwards.
 John252817
Msg: 437
Posted: 4/20/2017 8:00:12 AM
^^^^ Add to that list is that they drink White Russians...ruh roe
 flman2015
Msg: 438
Posted: 4/20/2017 8:10:02 AM

Stephen Colbert described Bill O'Reilly with a statement that is very accurate:
"Self-righteous landfill of angry garbage".

Add "lying and dishonest" to that and the result is a really accurate description of turd-in-chief and his supporters:
"Self-righteous, lying, dishonest, landfill of angry garbage".

See above for free samples :-)

deetristate
Msg: 439
Posted: 4/20/2017 8:53:58 AM
Sure.
And Aaron Hernandez killed himself.
Riiight.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 440
Posted: 4/20/2017 9:08:14 AM
^^^^ why is it so hard to believe he killed himself...with nothing to look forward to but life behind bars... Also, imagine the torment...He had everything... and he allowed his temper to give it all away... tens of millions, beautiful women, fame and fortune.... while his prior team went on to win the Super Bowl again. I can imagine the torment more than a loser who had nothing going for him anyway convicted to life in Prison.

Plus... who would have killed him and why? Why would a "guard" have taken such a risk in killing him.. What motive? what purpose?
 _babblefish
Msg: 441
Posted: 4/20/2017 9:14:14 AM

Sure.
And Aaron Hernandez killed himself.
Riiight.

lulz, where's your proof Stephen, looks like he had more than one reason to off himself,
poor misunderstood murdering thug

- In a Massachusetts legal loophole, Hernandez could have his murder conviction vacated because he died before his appeal was heard

- That development may also make any civil lawsuit filed by Lloyd's family against Hernandez's estate more difficult to prove and therefore help protect what is left of the former NFL star's fortune
 LOLTrump
Msg: 442
Posted: 4/20/2017 9:50:46 AM
Yep, totally nothing to see here:

As the current Exxon CEO asks former Exxon CEO now Sec. of State to waive Russian sanctions.

Exxon Seeks U.S. Waiver to Resume Russia Oil Venture
Exxon Mobil applied to Treasury for exemption to resume venture with Rosneft forged in 2012 by Rex Tillerson
By Jay Solomon and Bradley Olson
Updated April 19, 2017 3:53 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON— Exxon Mobil Corp. XOM +1.33% has applied to the Treasury Department for a waiver from U.S. sanctions on Russia in a bid to resume its joint venture with state oil giant PAO Rosneft, according to people familiar with the matter.

Exxon has been seeking U.S. permission to drill with Rosneft in several areas banned by sanctions and renewed a push for approval in March, shortly after its most recent chief executive, Rex Tillerson, became secretary of state on Feb. 1, according to one of these people. The company originally applied for a waiver to gain access to the Black Sea in July 2015 but its application wasn’t approved, the person said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/exxon-seeks-u-s-waiver-to-work-in-russia-despite-sanctions-1492620677
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 443
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2017 11:30:24 AM
# 428... Anyone who has been following Trump and all of this news about his many possible collusions and conflicts of interest may be familiar with some of the listings in your post # 428. I have heard of all of these accusations and applaud an investigation whether there is proof or not. Here is why.

Trump is an elected official. As such, he is open to the scrutiny of every citizen. If said citizens don't feel he is working for us and that he is being less than honest then we can urge OUR representatives to investigate. Many feel, he is owned lock, stock and barrel by another country, or world leader. Many feel, he is in violation of our emoluments clause as per OUR constitution. I, and others feel just by being president he diminishes that office simply by being suspect of all of these things. This, to me is non partisan and looking into his dealings and just who he is serving is something I feel Congress should investigate. My Congressperson knows how I feel about this and if you're American you should be concerned also. Regardless of party affiliation.

If you smelled smoke in your house but saw no fire, would you check it out?
Maybe call the fire department if it was bad enough?
Or, would it be best to ignore things in hope that the next election in 2020 will bring new hope?

By 2020 we may all have a radioactive glow thanks to this nut and I prefer to act now. That however, is just one persons opinion.
 forumslady
Msg: 444
Posted: 4/20/2017 11:42:32 AM
Doremi Fasolatido- Excellent post.
Read my earlier post, #420, where I also spoke about the partisan silliness going on, also just why it ISN'T, or shouldn't be, a partisan issue to speak out against the corruption of an investigation and, therefore, undermine the US system of checks and balances.
It's a bone that Dee and Johnny won't let go of. (Partisanship and their constant put downs of liberals, and thinking everyone who speaks out against Trump is a liberal)
They think the smoke comes from their bongs, like Gto pointed out in the North Korea thread. (which I mention here, because it directly relates to your, valid, concern about nuclear war due to Trump and his sheeple.)

"That however, is just one persons opinion."
No, I 100% agree, and so do many others.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 445
Posted: 4/20/2017 11:59:31 AM

A transcript of Donald Trump’s meeting with The Washington Post editorial board...

FREDERICK RYAN JR., WASHINGTON POST PUBLISHER: Mr. Trump, welcome to the Washington Post. Thank you for making time to meet with our editorial board.

DONALD TRUMP: New building. Yes this is very nice. Good luck with it.

RYAN: Thank you… We’ve heard you’re going to be announcing your foreign policy team shortly… Any you can share with us?

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/21/a-transcript-of-donald-trumps-meeting-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/?utm_term=.43833aff8d56

The FBI is zeroing in on a former Trump adviser the White House just can't shake
http://www.businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-adviser-2017-4

And we already know that General Flynn, former Trump National Security Adviser, was colluding with the Russians to undermine Russian sanctions.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 446
view profile
History
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 4/21/2017 12:45:10 PM
Though I still doubt Trump himself had anything to do with “colluding” with the Russians that attempted to influence the election, it is quite interesting how he had so many cabinet members, campaign advisors and leaders that were suspiciously entangled with Russia while at the same time he himself was espousing unusually (for a Republican politician) pro-Russia views. I mean, if he is completely innocent of colluding, he has no one to blame but himself for the suspicion. He could have chosen people without Russian ties (thousands of other possibilities) and he could have kept his bizarre Russian views to himself, because for the most part in a 2000s presidential campaign, nobody would have cared – most of the questions he got on Russia in debates and interviews were because of unsolicited praise he sung about Putin. Clinton didn’t make it an issue until Trump made it an issue (which is also true about a number of other issues he came out looking idiotic about). I think it’s pretty safe to say that almost none of the Trump apologists believe Putin is a good person, and defending Trump’s love of Russia has to be particularly tiring, unless you’re just a pure blind Trump follower.

As for turnabout being fair play, one of the worst effects Trump has had on America is contributing greatly to the decline of American exceptionalism. I’m an American, therefore I’m fine with America attempting to influence the elections in other countries to better serve America; I’m not fine with other countries attempting to influence American elections to better serve themselves. Conservatives used to think that way, too, until Trump came along and said America was no longer great enough for its philosophy to be “exceptional.” (Of course, I should point out, Trump’s only motive for contesting Russian influence on our election is personal ego; had Russia done the same thing except to aid Clinton, he’d be mad as fire about it, just like he is at the “mainstream media” and everyone else he claims helped Clinton, Democrats and his other enemies.) Now for the most part conservatives are just blindly following him over the anti-exceptional waterfall, not so much because they believe that philosophy but because they need to “win at all costs” and Trump’s election being delegitimatized is not particularly helpful in that goal.

BTW, the primary reason why not much has been said about Trump-Russian collusion over the past couple of weeks is that Congress has been on Easter break during that time, so no public committee work, and obviously the FBI and other security agencies don’t say anything about their ongoing investigations unless prompted to do so. And just importantly, Trump himself has said nothing much about it. Again, nobody EVER (president or otherwise) has shot himself in the foot more than Trump – his inability to SHUT UP (Twitter and otherwise) and act like an adult has created the vast majority of controversies that surround him. There may be a witch hunt, but those are made really easy when the “victim” can’t stop cackling.
 deetristate
Msg: 447
Posted: 4/21/2017 6:49:43 PM
"""""" I’m an American, therefore I’m fine with America attempting to influence the elections in other countries to better serve America; I’m not fine with other countries attempting to influence American elections to better serve themselves"""""

I'll just let that sit there.

""""""There may be a witch hunt, but those are made really easy when the “victim” can’t stop cackling""""

i.e, I wouldn't keep hitting you with a rock if you didn't keep walking by. .

Interesting perspectives.
 Kj521
Msg: 448
Posted: 4/21/2017 6:58:11 PM
^^^^You got that right, Ms. Dee.

"Exceptionalism is the perception that a species, country, society, institution, movement, individual, or time period is "exceptional" (i.e., unusual or extraordinary) in some way."

I don't want to be "exceptional" if it means in a hypocritical way. :/
 flman2015
Msg: 449
The biggest threat ever is garbage-in-chief and the garbage that supports him
Posted: 4/22/2017 6:34:28 AM

I don't want to be "exceptional" if it means in a hypocritical way. :/
Looks like it's too late for that. People who disapprove of mocking the disabled don't support pieces of garbage who do. It takes a really "exceptional" individual to do that.
 Kj521
Msg: 450
The biggest threat ever is garbage-in-chief and the garbage that supports him
Posted: 4/22/2017 7:48:56 AM
Oh! Mr. Flman!

Your baiting just won't work today!

Do you want to know why?

Because today I planned to "kidnap" my sister for a "Sisters Day Out" but......a household "emergency" has occurred! The elusive prom dress has yet to be found! I kid you not. We have searched high and low through many.....many stores but the "perfectness" the princess seeks remains just out of reach. :(

But fear not! The two sisters changed their plans to play "fairy godmother" to a gaggle of girls. One looking for the dress to end all dresses and the others.....well....procrastinators (at best, I fear). :/

And so.....the story...shall commence with mimosas (adults only)....lunch....shopping malls....with the two sisters bickering about who......would have......wore which dress better...back in the day! All the while, the gaggle of girls with roll their eyes....attempt to hide their snickering laughter....barely contain their frustration.....

But alas.....by days end.....the dresses will be bought (maybe not paid for....yet....thank goodness for credit cards)! And result in happy....excited girls.....all feeling like "princesses" excited for the upcoming ball.

Most lovely? Will be the....thanks Mom....I love you!

Moral of the story? Love & Happiness go hand in hand.

You should try it, Mr. Flman. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because