Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 476
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because Page 20 of 64    (6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46)
oh, they are materially successful, you are right. Many people can look at them and say, "look, they went to the right school, they are self employed (or a minor celebrity), and did you see their house?"

"they must be a success!"

And for some, material success IS success. Oh, there may be a trip to rehab that is whispered about, but hey, out in California everyone's in therapy, so that can't mean anything. or maybe it does. It does come down to, "how do we define success?" Is it happiness? well, a fat bank account and a convertible BMW does make most people happy. don't spoiled rich kids look happy? Wouldn't we want to be them? And hey, who's truly happy all the time, anyway? What is an acceptable level of happiness?

is the person who worked their way out of a bad situation, happy that they were able to do it? or is the person who bought their way out, and never knew the struggle and thus never knew what they are really capable of, the happier person? Is there really a degree of happiness we all must achieve? B/c for certain, the beautiful people and the ones born into wealthy families have a head start.

do all wealthy kids automatically go bad like cheese left out in the sun? no. some grow up and mature beyond the days of crashing cars and going to school high. and there are plenty of punk kids who are poor, too. Tho the punk kids usually don't get out of trouble by having their dad's pay for a new goalpost on the football field like one of my peers did.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 477
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 4/23/2017 1:47:19 PM
^^^ I can't speak for happiness. Who knows what is going on inside a person. But I think many people derive happiness out of success and positive contributions to society...or they get it from their spiritual beliefs... or they are depressed no matter what. What I don't buy into is this perpetrated myth that the "successful" produce children who are losers or that success produces people who are in therapy more than any other group of people. The less successful like to think that I'm sure... and sure...Trump never appeared to be a happy man.....but that's because he was always a Maliginant Sociopath.
 gtomustang
Msg: 478
Posted: 4/23/2017 1:53:01 PM
I agree, successful parents have more options to give to their children, and of course if their success comes from their genes rather than from desperation, there's a good odds their children will take the options and run with them. But a spoiled, materialistic child, regardless of the parent's paycheck...may continue in life to act spoiled around others, expect things from other people, think the world revolves around them, and if they think everything materialistic in life is the best sign of success....

young kids tend to focus on material things as a sign of success, b/c they don't know yet what real success is. Thus, they go for the simpliest measuring stick, material possessions."if you don't drive a cool car, how can you be cool?" is the universal lament. "You want to fit in, right? then wear the right clothes" Because fitting in, is everything. "Girls are only interested in guys who have stuff."

some other people focus on simple ways to measure the value of others b/c...they just like life to be simple. Their life and other peoples' lives. Mexicans must be rapists b/c...well, that's simple. When life is black and white, no grey areas, its simple. easy to understand, no need to become confused or question the beliefs.

who doesn't like simple? especially in a complicated world. Some people like conspiracy theory just b/c it makes them feel like someone must be controlling things. it beats thinking the world is out of control. Vote for the rabble-rouser b/c he's going to do...something. even being a bull in the china shop is "something". Beats learning economics and finding out things are really complicated, and that even worse, its a zero sum game--gain something from here, and you lose something else over there. Cutting defense spending means cutting American jobs. but its easier to say, "let's cut this".
 flman2015
Msg: 479
The biggest threat ever is garbage-in-chief and the garbage that supports him
Posted: 4/23/2017 1:55:14 PM

@
What is most amusing is that the Trump haters' descriptions of Trump and his supporters... garbage ... garbage... garbage
Keep flattering yourself. Neither the turd you support nor his supporters are good enough to be hated. Repulsion, disgust, embarrassment and disappointment is the most, and best, filth can elicit.

One of the few things that bothers the trash that supports turd-in-chief is to be aware that decent people see them as what they really are instead of what they pretend to be.

@
by public board I meant....think of the number of mentally ill out there...the totally fuked up.
They all have one thing in common, they support a piece of garbage that mocks the disabled and they deceitfully attempt to deny it or pretend that such repulsive behavior is acceptable.

is it really hard to understand why some who detested the stays quo...would have supported trump as a sort of anti government vote.
It's beyond hard to understand as you put it. It reeks of hypocrisy, brutal stupidity and dishonesty and here is why, the garbage that voted for that piece of trash complained about the following (among many other things):

1. The national debt being what it is today. Yet they vote for a piece of garbage who will significantly increase it by, among other things, cutting taxes for the richest in the nation. Then they'll whine about it and accuse the "other" party of having done it.

2. They voted for a repulsive piece of trash that makes fun of the disabled. That means they approve of and support the lack of morals, ethics and absence of basic human decency of that piece of garbage.

3. They complain about the government doing Wall Street's bidding while they elect its ultimate prostitute as president.

4. They whine endlessly about U.S corporations going to other countries such as Mexico and cite that as a reason to support cutting the corporate tax rate to 15%. Those repulsive ignorants should learn that the corporate tax rate in Mexico is 30%. Obviously, corporations don't go to Mexico to save a paltry 5%.

5. They expose their dishonesty, ignorance and malice by supporting a piece of garbage that claims/complains that the VAT in Mexico is a tariff.

6. They support a piece of garbage that slings malicious accusations to entire groups such as Mexicans, Muslims, etc but, they want respect. People that behave like that, haven't earned any and they don't deserve any. Add to that, malicious accusations towards Judges, Miss Universes, etc and you have a pretty good picture of what these people are. Of course, grabbing women by the pvssy, that's no problem, the mark of a gentleman (in their circle) but, they'll b*tch endlessly about Bill Clinton.

7. They want a ridiculous wall to keep illegal Mexicans out while completely and self-servingly ignoring the fact that Americans won't pick the lettuce, the oranges and the other produce they consume. They certainly don't whine about those people being grossly taken advantage of in the form of abjectly low wages because they benefit from it in the form of low prices for the produce they consume. As if that wasn't enough, the disgraceful piece of garbage they elected, who mirrors them, is the first one abusing the H1B visa program to bring foreign workers to his Mar-a-turd resort where he can hold them captive (because of the visa) while underpaying them.

8. They whine and complain about foreigners taking their jobs. These sacks of repulsive mediocrity are not the Wernher von Braun's that are going to design Saturn V and put a man on the moon or, the Leo Szilards and Enrico Fermis that are going to figure out the atomic chain reaction and make the Manhattan Project successful. They find it a lot easier to b*tch about HRC's emails than do something to better themselves (like learn some basic math that would allow them to figure out almost instantly that the national debt cannot be paid in 8 years... just an example.) Like turd-in-chief, they couldn't tell an eigenvector from a tomato.

9. They complain about the government not giving them a voice or not representing them but they elect a piece of garbage that puts judges in the Supreme Court to maintain Citizens United which is what allows politicians to be bought like vulgar prostitutes by corporations to represent corporate interests instead of those of the nation. They'll have plenty to be angry about in the next four years.

10. They'll whine and complain about the power and abuses of corporations while electing a piece of trash that guts the EPA. Their one angry neuron cannot figure out that the only purpose that serves is to allow some businesses to pass the bill to cleanup the mess they make onto the taxpayers. They can't figure out either that it would have been much cheaper to simply prevent the problem from happening. The repugnicant's definition of free market is very simple: bill the taxpayers. After that complain bitterly about the national debt they are mostly responsible for to give the impression it's the "other" party's doing.

and the list goes on and on... ad nauseum.

It simply isn't credible that turd-in-chief supporters are acting in good faith or even out of simple ignorance (but some are obviously beyond gifted in that area.) Even infinite stupidity cannot explain their support of a totally repulsive, dishonest, malicious incompetent. Malice, dishonesty and the desire to blame/accuse others do. They support him because they are like him.

The only thing that seems to bother them is when decent people see them for what they are instead of what they pretend to be. They pretend that their repulsive malice and dishonesty is simply an "opinion" and should therefore be acceptable (plenty of examples in this thread). That kind of behavior is only acceptable to filth.

assuming you are a rationale individual
I'll return the courtesy you extended me. Is it really that hard for you to see that these people are _not_ acting in good faith ? It's obvious they aren't since they support everything they b*tch about and then some.

daynadaze
Msg: 480
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2017 2:27:11 PM
Trump is repulsive, this not about differences in politics, this is about whether you support trash so you can get your hate on, or if you care about people being harmed by bigots and racists.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 481
Posted: 4/23/2017 2:31:20 PM
Thank you Flaman..... I don't agree with you about all supporters of course, .. but I think I am going to copy your quote here...if you don't mind...revise so nobody can trace it back here...and then use in some of my own arguments on other social media sites to show how despicable he is as opposed to how despicable his supporters are. You are pretty complete :-)
 Kj521
Msg: 482
Posted: 4/23/2017 6:27:04 PM
"I was a country kid in a city school, a "poor" kid in a rich kid school. B/c of my background, I viewed the world differently than they did. They solved problems with daddy's money, I solved my problems with the tools I had. was my solution better than their's? didn't matter, as long as it was the solution that worked. I've gone on to live my life, they've gone on to live their's. Their world is different from mine, and that's fine. I like the world I've created, and i'd think they enjoy the opportunities they get in their's. I can only hope they are no longer the bored, spoiled kids they used to be....tho when I bump into them at reunions or see FB posts, I do wonder :)"

Mr. Gto....

This is your issue.....you need to own it. Stop projecting it on to others.

You inherited money from family...did you not?

Money....wealth....or....lack thereof.....in and of itself....does not make one better or worse than another. :)

Ms. Ouija....

"Not sure if bickering over who could have worn it better back in the day was positive body imaging"

You don't have a sister, do you? Lol She is my best friend. :D

And....John....you are a good man....and I hope you find love. :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 483
Posted: 4/23/2017 7:27:13 PM
Yep, I inherited enough to retire on. Its very nice, it doesn't make me jealous of others. They hopefully have their happiness, I have my own. But when I listen to SOME, they have their material opportunities yet aren't happy on the inside with themselves. Sorta like what John Candy says in Cool Runnings about getting the gold medal, "But if you're not enough without one, you'll never be enough with one." Money and status are a tool, but they may not always be a solution. Sometimes who we are is more important than what we are. The inside is more important than the outside. Money is not the root of evil, its the WANT of money that can drive people to do things they should not. There can be other solutions in life, and sometimes that's something learned thru experiencing life. When we can't have what we want, we hopefully learn to adapt, and sometimes that is the solution...to learn to like the next best option :)

and thus why I posted:

"Speaking VERY generally....its sometimes a pity to hear youngsters believe a material item is the ticket to happiness. That instead of enjoying an event, they focus on how they will be seen when they are at the event, that they must have a material item or it will somehow be a failure. it might help them, when they become adults, to see a bigger picture, esp when dealing with matters in life. sometimes, it helps a child to not get the thing they want, so they can learn not everyone gets an award for showing up, that things can fail to happen and yet an adult finds a way to find victory out of those ashes. that we can all be a prince or a princess by who we are not what we have, that clothing does not make the man, and so on thru all the old clichés. now, i'm not trying to judge how any parents reveals to their children what is the most important thing in life. i'm merely thowing an idea out there. ultimately, we want our children to smile, and we'll do what we individually think is necessary."

some will say, "learned that a long time ago" others will say, "hmm, didn't think of it that way", and the remainder will say, "who cares?". Just like with most wise sayings :) Take away from it whatever one wishes. Everyone's mileage may vary. We all have to play the hand we are dealt, and hopefully play it well. And so on.
 John252817
Msg: 484
Posted: 4/23/2017 8:23:36 PM
"some will say, "learned that a long time ago"

^^^^^^^^^ From my upbringing, that is exactly who I am and proud of it. I was given a very good foundation growing up so when I did become an adult, it was a natural thing to know what to do. Kj, I don't know your upbringing nor does it matter but from what I do know of you, you are the same type of person and you have given your children the same thing too when they get older. You definitely are not the "who cares" parent, sadly there are many of those parents out there. Even though my kids are older, you never stop caring, you are always there, and you also know that the way they were brought up, very good things, like family, is always there and there for the right reasons. Life is great!!
 flman2015
Msg: 485
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:04:15 AM

I don't agree with you about all supporters of course,
We can agree to disagree but, I must point out that, I answered your question
is it really hard to understand why some who detested the stays quo...would have supported trump as a sort of anti government vote.
with facts. It is difficult not to wonder what is the foundation of your belief that garbage-in-chief filth (euphemistically known as "supporters") aren't just like him.

If these people weren't like him, they could refute the above list of facts that clearly demonstrate they simply are as repulsive as the garbage they support.

That said, there is a small percentage of people who voted for that piece of garbage who I believe are decent people who simply don't pay enough attention to what's going on around them. I know of one young man who voted for garbage-in-chief because his grandma told him to vote for him. I suggested he do a little research on a few points, a few days later, he came to apologize for having voted for garbage-in-chief.

On a note related to a few of the above posts. It's difficult not to wonder how a mother would react if her daughter in that "perfect" prom dress were to be grabbed by the pvssy by the same kind of "gentleman" as the piece of garbage she supports and approves of does. If these people are honest then she would just explain to her daughter that's what the kind of gentlemen she approves of do.

In the same manner, it is difficult not to wonder how disabled family members feel about having a relative, or presumed "friend", that supports a piece of garbage that makes fun of the disabled.

But, according to the garbage that supports turd-in-chief, there is no hypocrisy and dishonesty in any of that... ... it looks like some parent's good upbringing of their then children went for naught.

gtomustang
Msg: 486
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:35:48 AM
"Is it really hard to understand why some who detested the stays quo...would have supported trump as a sort of anti government vote"

>>>if they didn't like the Establishment, and hated racism and misogyny, they could have gone Bernie Sanders and convinced themselves they had voted anti Establishment. Or they could have said,"Ted Cruz is religious and the Tea Party Candidate", and convinced themselves they were anti government since Congressional Republicans hate Cruz--Trump even pointed that out as a reason to not vote the guy! Instead, they looked at a billionaire investor and said, "yep, this guy will magically stand up against the Establishment, the rich guy will magically save the poor guys from the rich guys like him".

Never mind that its an illogical conclusion. A billionaire who stiffs the workers he owes money to, the guy who changes from Democrat to Republican depending upon what governor is in office so he can schmooze? Now, it could be argued these people work too hard to look up all the facts about candidates. Yet if you ask them about HRC....they are suspiciously experts on everything she's done, and every fake news story that isn't the least bit true. How can they be experts about her, and yet "know nothing" about a household name like Trump?

They see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears, what he says about Vietnam POWs, disabled people working for a living, Mexicans, women he doesn't like, hands out Lindsey Graham's personal phone number (Would we enjoy someone doing that to us on TV?), backtracking on things he said, lying that he never said them...how does lying NOT turn people off who hate liars? Maybe those who lie but hate being lied to, don't see the problem b/c it looks like how they conduct themselves. But to claim they don't know what they see Trump doing on the bus and in interviews and in debates...well, that's a lie in itself. the question is, are they lying to themselves as they lie to us about how they innocently "don't know" all this about the candidate who "Talks to me"?

it just defies logic. What it doesn't defy, however...is emotion. The demagogue said things that struck an emotional chord. "We're going to make America Great Again!" Yeah, how? oh who cares, we're just going to do it. Its like a "chicken in every pot". It just feels good, and for a large percentage of human nature, feeling good is all that matters.

"In an Associated Press interview, President Donald Trump claimed more progress than he's achieved on his 100-day plan and showed he was not completely familiar with what he had promised in that "contract" with voters."
"Of 38 specific promises Trump made in his 100-day "contract" with voters, he's accomplished 10, mostly through executive orders that don't require legislation. For example, he's withdrawn the U.S. from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, created a violent crime task force and lifted restrictions on fossil fuel development. Of the 10 pieces of legislation he promised, none has been achieved and most have not been introduced, with the notable exception of the health care overhaul that was put in play but withdrawn from Congress because of insufficient support. "
"He hasn't started on 15 of his 100-day promises, which include several immigration laws, college affordability, infrastructure incentives and punishment for companies that move jobs overseas. Saturday will be his 100th day."
"Trump has grown dismissive of the 100-day mark, calling it "ridiculous," and now plays down his manifesto even as he boasts of his achievements. "

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/ap-fact-check-misfires-in-trumps-ap-interview/ar-BBAemTB?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Yikes! is right.
 Maleman999
Msg: 487
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:45:31 AM

It's difficult not to wonder how a mother would react if her daughter in that "perfect" prom dress were to be grabbed by the pvssy by the same kind of "gentleman" as the piece of garbage she supports and approves of.

Whenever Trump is running low on his daily fix of needing people who tell him how wonderful he is, and has a rally to fix his addiction, it amazes me when I see news footage of it and see women in the rallies going crazy like in a cult or bible revival, and think it's like meeting Jesus disguised as Trump. Do they just totally dismiss any stories and the notion that Trump just considers women as nothing more than pvssy owners that are men's property, and men should be able to do whatever they want with any woman, regardless if women object to it? Do these women tell their daughters how wonderful Trump is?

The only explanation I can think of is in some families, everybody in the family always votes for the same party, and have been for generations, regardless of who is the leader of the party-being the good mindless sheeple that they are. Their families would disown a family member who would consider voting for another party. If Putin or Kim Jong-un became the leader of the party they always voted for, they would vote for either one. Brain cells are terrible things to waste.

"Is it really hard to understand why some who detested the stays quo...would have supported trump as a sort of anti government vote"

A lot of people voted for Trump as an anti-establishment vote or anti-Hillary Clinton vote, rather than voting for someone who would make the best president. How does someone who has no political experience get the top job in the country? It's like hiring a recent college graduated to be president and CEO of General Motors.

Hopefully, the next election should be an anti-Trump vote, providing the planet lasts that long. Trump is playing the school yard bully card-since he know he's safe from any harm-and threatening to go to war with any nation who doesn't worship him. On top of that, he is or has removed all environmental protection laws, because it interferes with business owners' profit margin. Increasing profits is more important than having healthy people.

deetristate
Msg: 488
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:45:45 AM
Anyway,
Exxon executives are not too happy that Trump said no to the company resuming its venture in Russia.

(I pause now for the examples of darned if you do and darned if you don't.)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 489
Posted: 4/24/2017 8:02:17 AM

Yikes! is right.

Yep, I guess next he is going to say that having a 100 day measurement is stupid.
 gtomustang
Msg: 490
Posted: 4/24/2017 8:12:55 AM
"Exxon executives are not too happy that Trump said no to the company resuming its venture in Russia."

1)As Chris Christie and now Steve Bannon can tell anyone, the problem with hooking your wagon to the narcissist horse is how quickly they can, and will, dump your ass.

2)its nice Chump did the right thing, but he's under pressure to cover his ass and make it look like he isn't a Russian puppet.

3)it could be good PR for Exxon
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/21/news/companies/trump-exxon-russia-sanctions/index.html

4)he goes back on himself so much, he could do it with this or just change it thru some backdoor move when no one is looking, like kill the ADA part deux

5)some other explanation

pick whatever makes one feel warm and fuzzy
 flman2015
Msg: 491
Posted: 4/24/2017 8:55:13 AM

Our septuagenarian baby president is throwing a tantrum because his job approval is the worst in the ratings history. The petulant baby should take consolation in that, at this point in the presidency, he is the only one, ever, to have a greater disapproval rating than approval. A new definition of success.

But, there are some good news for turd-in-chief, 96% of turd-in-chief garbage say they would vote for him again. Stupidity isn't only infinite, it's resilient.

In turd-in-chief's recent AP interview, linguist experts found that the parts that were marked "unintelligible" made more sense than the rest of his babble. With the verbal abilities of an intellectually under-privileged 6 year old, those who support that piece of trash have plenty to be proud of. (This is a case where their "resiliency" serves them well.)

5)some other explanation
As far as turd-in-chief goes, the points 1 through 4 you mentioned are reasonable possibilities.

As far as why turd-in-chief filth mentioned it in this thread: to deflect attention from the facts that demonstrate their hypocrisy, dishonesty, malice and "resiliency".
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 492
Posted: 4/24/2017 9:04:09 AM

In turd-in-chief's recent AP interview, linguist experts found that the parts that were marked "unintelligible" made more sense than the rest of his babble. With the verbal abilities of an intellectually under-privileged 6 year old, those who support that piece of trash have plenty to be proud of.

The "unintelligible" babble was the best part of the entire interview.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 493
Posted: 4/24/2017 10:12:01 AM

I think that is why they keep him away from the press as much as they can, as it is clear he is not all there.

Donald Trump claims he does not watch CNN anymore, after saying he did minutes earlier
President says he avoids 'negativity' before work
Rachael Revesz

Donald Trump claimed he did not watch CNN anymore to avoid negativity, but the journalist interviewing him was ready to counter his claim.

In a most recent interview with the Associated Press in which the President railed against “fake news” and his “unfair treatment” by the media, he claimed he no longer watched CNN.

Journalist Julie Pace responded: “You just said you did”, referring back to an off-the-record exchange which had been cut from the transcript.

The President replied: “No. No, I, if I’m passing it, what did I just say?”

When Ms Pace tried to tell him what he said, Mr Trump asked, “Where? Where?”

She replied: “Two minutes ago.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-cnn-not-watch-contradict-us-president-fox-news-associated-press-julie-pace-a7698716.html
 Maleman999
Msg: 494
Posted: 4/24/2017 12:49:58 PM

It sounds like Trump is learning how to be a politician-by saying a lot of nothing. Either that, or he's showing signs of dementia. Watch out if Trump starts wandering around the White House in the middle of the night in his pj's, and says "Where did I park Air Force One? It's got to be around here."
 congupnaroad
Msg: 495
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2017 12:53:30 PM
It is rather amusing watching you people piss on about the election of Trump.After 4 years you are going to be out of breath and will have achieved nothing more than more division in your already crumbling society.

So before that happens take a deep breath and ask yourselves "Why did Trump get elected?". Believe me no one was more surprised than me.
But of course for many of you that would be a question not worth considering because you don't like the answers.

Anyway we all know the New Left nutters don't like free speech and what the election of Trump has revealed is they don't like Democracy either.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 496
Posted: 4/24/2017 1:02:00 PM

It is rather amusing watching you people piss on about the election of Trump.After 4 years you are going to be out of breath and will have achieved nothing more than more division in your already crumbling society.

So you are saying that people on POF have the ability to control the president?

So before that happens take a deep breath and ask yourselves "Why did Trump get elected?". Believe me no one was more surprised than me.
But of course for many of you that would be a question not worth considering because you don't like the answers.

He got elected because he ran a campaign based on lies and bullsh*t and enough people bought it hook line a sinker and then you combine that with the fact that most people thought there was not way a crazy person like him would get into office and add some Russian trolls and collusion with the FBI and boom you got a nutter in the Whitehouse.

Anyway we all know the New Left nutters don't like free speech and what the election of Trump has revealed is they don't like Democracy either.

Yes which is why tRump wants to be able to sue people who insult him.

So congratulations for being completely wrong with your claim.
 flman2015
Msg: 497
Posted: 4/24/2017 1:35:54 PM

"Why did Trump get elected?"
Fairly obvious, because there is a significant amount of intellectually and morally mediocre trash that wanted one of their own in the W.H.

It definitely is worth considering but, you're right, the reason is disappointing.

New Left nutters don't like free speech
Incoherent, unintelligible babble from a piece of trash isn't free speech, it isn't even speech.

the election of Trump has revealed is they don't like Democracy either.
The definition of Democracy isn't allowing a sick repulsive piece of trash to grab women's pvssies and mock the disabled. The repugnicants sure have a "peculiar" but definitely self-serving definition of Democracy.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 498
Posted: 4/27/2017 10:16:20 AM
So this just in:

Newly Unclassified Documents show a timeline of events regarding Flynn.

1) Pentagon warned Michael Flynn not to take foreign payments without permission.

2) He didn't seek permission, took payments from Kremlin-backed propaganda outlet Russia Today, then lied about it.

3) The White House is now stonewalling.

Cummings Releases Three New Docs on Flynn
Apr 27, 2017

Washington, D.C. (Apr. 27, 2017)—Today, Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, the Ranking Member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, released new documents relating to Lt. General Michael Flynn, who was fired by President Trump from his position as National Security Advisor after concealing information about his communications with the Russian Ambassador to the United States.

https://democrats-oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/cummings-releases-three-new-docs-on-flynn
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 499
Posted: 4/27/2017 10:39:01 AM

Msg: 498
The White House is now stonewalling.

Maybe one of Comrade Trump's apologists would like to explain why the White House "is still refusing to comply and provide any document" requested as part of this bipartisan investigation.

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, anyone, anyone?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 500
Posted: 4/27/2017 6:52:46 PM

"Why did Trump get elected?"

because there has been a significant cultural regression in the US

~ John Kasich; lifelong Republican
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because