Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 501
The biggest threat ever is garbage-in-chief and the garbage that supports himPage 21 of 64    (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47)
Gee I wonder what happened to change their minds:

2014: 16% of Republicans see Russia as an ally.

2016: 56% of Republican see Russia as an ally.

https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/857775037562093568
 LOLTrump
Msg: 502
The biggest threat ever is garbage-in-chief and the garbage that supports him
Posted: 5/2/2017 1:49:09 PM
Well I can only image how outraged conservatives will be when they hear this:

Rep. Cummings busts Pence: “I warned the vice president directly” about Michael Flynn
By Tommy Christopher | May 2, 2017

As evidence grows of the White House cover-up of the Michael Flynn scandal, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) has issued a statement that implicates Vice President Mike Pence, who apparently lied to the American people about his involvement.

In a statement emailed to Shareblue, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), the ranking member of that committee, states that he personally warned Pence about Flynn’s conflicts of interest:

In addition to being in the press in the fall — well after General Flynn’s last background check — I warned the Vice President directly six months ago about the conflicts created by Lt. General Flynn’s company lobbying on behalf of Turkish interests. It is unclear whether the White House heeded my warnings or did any vetting at all, but it’s clear now that they could have prevented the problems that occurred with Lt. General Flynn. Republicans in Congress are doing a disservice to the White House and our national security interests by not conducting rigorous and serious oversight of the Administration, especially to help catch issues early and address them.

http://shareblue.com/rep-cummings-busts-pence-i-warned-the-vice-president-directly-about-michael-flynn/
 Maleman999
Msg: 503
Posted: 5/2/2017 2:58:25 PM

2014: 16% of Republicans see Russia as an ally.

2016: 56% of Republican see Russia as an ally.

On the flip side of the coin, when was the last time U.S. and Russia had an all out war, fighting in the battlefield and killing each other? Weren't they on the same side fighting the same enemy in World War 2? Is someone expecting Russian troops to be landing in the U.S. any time soon and trying to take over the country? Nobody has to be buddy-buddies with them, but to live in constant fear that they are going to be barging into your home any day now is not a good thing. Between that, and the fear that everyone from the middle east countries are terrorists who are going to take over the country and make everyone convert to Islam, paranoia is running rampant. And don't forget about all of those Mexican rapists who are sneaking into the U.S. all of the time. Hide, while you have a chance.
 deetristate
Msg: 504
Posted: 5/3/2017 6:15:46 AM
In what context?
Because we both are fighting muslim extremists?
 gtomustang
Msg: 505
Posted: 5/3/2017 6:32:49 AM
"weren't we on the same side, fighting the same enemy in WW2?"

>>>just to be a history nerd, we were happy to let Communists and Facists kill each other. Then when Uncle Joe started moving east into Europe did we kick it into gear and start moving on Berlin before he got there....barely. They won't be dropping in like the movie Reds, but they could very well hack your business' computer and hold it for ransom.
 N2U16
Msg: 506
Lib Comedy Tour Continues!
Posted: 5/4/2017 11:51:51 AM
These Liberals just kill me lol

Here is Dem Sen Dianne Feinstein saying they don’t have any EVIDENCE to prove that “Trump-Russia Collusion” narrative. Pure Comedy!

Fret not! The Liberal Witch-hunt will continue….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAxaalddaqI
 LOLTrump
Msg: 507
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 5/4/2017 11:58:16 AM

Fret not! The Liberal Witch-hunt will continue….

So true, as I am sure there still some poor people out there the GOP has not found a way to punish.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 508
Lib Comedy Tour Continues!
Posted: 5/4/2017 12:23:49 PM
Well, Comey did say the Russian's interfered with our election process because they did prefer Trump over Clinton. And Comey said the FBI is still investigating the Trump campaign for collusion with Russia.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 509
Posted: 5/8/2017 12:30:09 PM
For those interested, you can watch here:

Live: Sally Yates testifies before Senate subcommittee investigating Russia ties to the election
PBS NewsHour

The highly anticipated hearing — it is Yates's first appearance on Capitol Hill since her firing in January — is expected to fill in key details in the chain of events that led to the ouster of Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump's first national security adviser, in the early weeks of the administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtIQdneqlq4
 deetristate
Msg: 510
Posted: 5/8/2017 6:21:38 PM
Let me summarize:

"Flynn did a bad THING for which he could be blackmailed."

"Some unknown person told me that he did a bad THING."

"He didn't tell the Vice President that he did a bad THING."

'Well,Ms. Yates, what THING did he do?"

" I can't tell you."

It was really pretty ridiculous and pointless.

Then they tried to suggest that they had an ongoing investigation into Trump colluding with Russia by saying, "We put no evidence in THIS report of collusion." But when pressed by some very smart Congressman (I listened on the radios and have to look him up) they had to admit that there was no such evidence anywhere.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 511
Posted: 5/8/2017 6:44:30 PM

"Flynn did a bad THING for which he could be blackmailed."

If you cannot understand how having your sectary of defense in a position where they could be blackmailed, you should really pull a Ted Cruze and escape while you can.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 512
Posted: 5/8/2017 6:49:52 PM
^

It was really pretty ridiculous and pointless.

What is truly stupid & ridiculous is for you to think that Yates is gonna give an answer that uncovers classified information in the midst of an FBI investigation

Meanwhile, the WH had better come up with a good reason why: 1) they kept quiet on what Yates told them, and 2) why they went ahead and appointed Flynn.

The trail is pointing towards the WH, where the King of corruption holds seat!

Is it any coincidence that Flynn, Sessions, Tillerson, Ross (to name a few) are all connected with Putin & Russia in some way?

That they have been appointed to such high positions is no coincidence either....BECAUSE, Putin wanted it that way!

Trump had better hope he can find a way outta this mess, because Putin doesn't like to be kept waiting.......otherwise the secret videos will be released!

Then they tried to suggest that they had an ongoing investigation into Trump colluding with Russia by saying, "We put no evidence in THIS report of collusion." But when pressed by some very smart Congressman (I listened on the radios and have to look him up) they had to admit that there was no such evidence anywhere.

Did it ever occur to you that the FBI & CIA are not gonna disclose any evidence to the public...nor will any of the congressional committe members..........until this investigation is fully completed.

Putin & Medved....in 2020!
 deetristate
Msg: 513
Posted: 5/8/2017 7:04:20 PM
What is amazing is that people are ok with the government actors accusing you of things and then not saying what those things are and then you can't defend yourself against them. THAT is what is amazing.
And if what he talked about is "classified," so Yates said, then he can't defend himself without revealing "classified" information, and then they would whine about that.

You people are OK with this?

Amazing.

You must have missed the part where they had to admit that there was no evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump.

Put aside the hate and look at reality and what was actually said, not what you made up in your mind.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 514
Posted: 5/9/2017 8:37:48 AM
Looks like tRump is getting nervous and is making mistakes and as always is tryin to deflect:

Did Donald Trump try to threaten Sally Yates on Twitter? If so, he committed a felony
If Trump's tweet was meant to "influence, delay, or prevent" Yates' testimony, it could be felony witness tampering
Bob Cesca
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:00 AM AST

On Monday, in the hours before former acting Attorney General Sally Yates’ testimony to the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism, the president engaged in a predictable tweet-storm, complete with an attack on the “fake news.” It’s entirely possible that one of those Monday morning tweets constituted felonious witness tampering. Here’s the tweet in question:

It’s important to note at the outset that this wasn’t the first version of this tweet. Indeed, Trump tweeted a previous version in which he misspelled “counsel,” writing instead, “W.H. Council.” Fine. We all make mistakes (though he’s the president and we’re not). The problem here is that he once again violated the Presidential Records Act (PRA) by deleting the misspelled tweet and replacing it with the corrected version. The deleted tweet should’ve been retained as an official record of the president’s public remarks, but he scrubbed it anyway.

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/09/did-donald-trump-try-to-threaten-sally-yates-on-twitter-if-so-he-committed-a-felony/

Russiagate: Trump Is Trying to Put Out a Fire With More Smoke
If Republicans have a shred of intellectual integrity, they’ll ignore the president’s flailing, and follow the evidence wherever it leads.
By Max Boot, May 8, 2017

There’s a lot we know — and even more we don’t know — regarding the Kremlin interference in the U.S. election last year. The most important thing we know is that there was interference. This is the consensus, “high confidence” assessment of the U.S. intelligence community, which further concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin was trying to hurt Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump. That in and of itself is scandalous enough. What we don’t know — and need to find out — is whether the Trump campaign actively colluded with this Russian operation and, more broadly, what links if any exist between the U.S. president and the dictator in the Kremlin.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/08/russiagate-trump-is-trying-to-put-out-a-fire-with-more-smoke/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Ed%20pix%205-8&utm_term=%2AEditors%20Picks
 Maleman999
Msg: 515
Posted: 5/9/2017 9:17:43 AM
If there definitely was collusion, what's just as important is finding out who is the middleman/men was who orchestrated it. I doubt Trump called up Putin during his campaign and said "Hey Vlad. How's it going? Can you do me a favor? Can you hack into Hillary's emails and see if there's any juicy info that I can use against her?" And I doubt Trump looked in the yellow pages under "Government Hackers For Hire." There had to be a go-between involved, who would be just as guilty.

Even though Trump is a big actor in the political field, he forgot to play the part where he is shocked and outraged that someone would hack into government computers and vow to bring them to justice. Instead, he was acting like a dog seeing its owner reaching for the dog treats-waiting for juicy info to use against Hillary. To hell with national security, and there is nothing wrong with the voting process, since he won the election. It would be a totally different story if he lost the election.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 516
Posted: 5/9/2017 9:22:41 AM

I doubt Trump called up Putin during his campaign and said "Hey Vlad. How's it going? Can you do me a favor? Can you hack into Hillary's emails and see if there's any juicy info that I can use against her?"

Nope, he just went on TV and did it.

Trump asks Russia to hack Hillary's emails
Published on Jul 27, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
 N2U16
Msg: 517
Posted: 5/9/2017 9:31:35 AM

Nope, he just went on TV and did it.

Trump asks Russia to hack Hillary's emails
Published on Jul 27, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ

Yes, I remember Trump Mocking Liberal Media aka Fake News!

Absolutely Hilarious…..
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 518
Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 5/9/2017 10:18:48 AM
It was hilarious to watch Cruz face after Sally Yates schooled him during her testimony yesterday.
 deetristate
Msg: 519
Posted: 5/9/2017 10:40:03 AM
Actually, he made clear that her position and argument was as a partisan, particularly after the section of the justice department that does that sort of thing approved of the travel ban as legal and constitutional.
(Most MSM is cutting off that part of the video)

And I don't even like Cruz.

(5 on lol)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 520
Posted: 5/9/2017 10:52:31 AM

It was hilarious to watch Cruz face after Sally Yates schooled him during her testimony yesterday.

Even better to see him slink out after he gave him a Constitutional schooling.

As it was clear he was just looking for a sound bite.

Though it should funny to watch the tRump apologist claim that no such thing happened, and some might even claim partisan politics while not understanding that Yates was first appointed by Bush.
 deetristate
Msg: 521
more leftist fantasy
Posted: 5/9/2017 11:01:53 AM
Psst. The Bush family is ant-Trump.

Try again.

(i win.)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 522
more leftist fantasy
Posted: 5/9/2017 11:10:07 AM
Anyone but me sick of spaghetti word salad?

Psst. The Bush family is ant-Trump.
Try again.
(i win.)

Gawd...can't even string 8 words together...
 LOLTrump
Msg: 523
Posted: 5/9/2017 11:45:29 AM

Anyone but me sick of spaghetti word salad?

Not sick of it, just use to it.

Though it is funny when the try and declare themselves a winner.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Maleman999
Msg: 524
more leftist fantasy
Posted: 5/9/2017 11:51:16 AM
If there's proof Trump colluded with the Russians to rig the election, Trumpsters wouldn't care. They would just make up an excuse, and John Boy would be screaming from the rooftops "Hillary is the real crook." The only thing they would question is Trump not following through on his campaign of getting rid of foreigners and keeping jobs in America for real Americans (must have Anglo-saxon name and be white). They would ask, why didn't Trump hire an American hacker to hack into Hillary's emails, instead of giving the job away to Russian hackers? Keep the illegal payola in America. That's what makes America great again.
 forumslady
Msg: 525
leftists aren't the problem, money and/or power is the problem
Posted: 5/9/2017 12:21:44 PM
deetristate- Do you realize how hypocritical and biased you are? Or are you, as I suspect, completely un- self aware?
If I counted how many times you name call the people you insist are liberals, or how many times you spin, deflect, deny, I could retire tomorrow.
If the conversation was/is about Hillary, you would believe it in 2 seconds flat. When it's about Trump, no proof will suffice.
I know you well enough by now that I know you will say there is no proof.
I don't care to argue that point with you, yet again, it's hopeless.
You project onto others what YOU are guilty of.
There are no where near as many liberals here as you insist there are. You are so conservative and biased, you think everyone else has to be as well.
That is NOT the case.
Not everyone is hung up on partisanship.
If Trump is cleared, if there is never proof, then fine, so be it.
But why be so opposed to the investigation, to at least TRYING to find out if it did, or did not, happen?
I wouldn't give a rats azz which party was being investigated and I don't.
As Americans, we should support any investigation into election tampering because that is something that should NEVER happen or be allowed, ignored, or covered up.
It is detrimental to our country for the possibility of it happening to exist.
I know I am not the only one here that realizes the power that money has, the corruption it causes.
You, Dee, should consider the distinct possibility that there are people and businesses/company's, special interest groups with enough money to buy people that help them KEEP it, at all costs.
Think about it..............
If you had that kind of money/wealth/power and you wanted to make sure that people didn't come together, rise up and DEMAND a stop to influence peddling, to stop special interest groups that can buy politicians, how would you prevent that?
Keeping people divided, fighting, at each other's throat's, would be the PERFECT way to do it, wouldn't it?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because