Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 526
Comrade Trump is the Lying KingPage 22 of 64    (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48)

Msg: 520
Though it should funny to watch the tRump apologist claim that no such thing happened, and some might even claim partisan politics while not understanding that Yates was first appointed by Bush.

It took this incompetent administration 18 days to ask Flynn to resign, even though Yates warned the White House about Michael Flynn, and it only happened because he was exposed by the Washington post report.

Now the spin masters are accusing Yates of being a “political opponent” despite the fact that republican Bob Barr hired her to the U.S. Attorney’s office before she was promoted by Bush and Obama,
 lyinjovan
Msg: 527
more leftist fantasy
Posted: 5/9/2017 12:29:49 PM
message 525

^^^ As bad as Dee is, despite being a person with no empathy...... she is not even in the same league of badness as some of the Leftists here. Sorry Forumslady...if you are going to scold Dee here, you also need to scold the leftist Trash... especially the anti-Christian leftist trash...or do you feel like you are one of them so don't want to scold them too?

I only say that because you have scolded KJ521, Dee, Me, etc... but if you have ever scolded the Leftist trash.... and if the author of post 1286 in the Great Israel thread does not reflect vile leftist trash... there is no such thing as vile.... I must have missed it.

And you know as well as I that, like Dee, that vile leftist creature says what she says intentionally... to instigate... Just like Dee.... Only Dee is nowhere near as file.

So why don't you? do you take pity on her because she is an old, lonely lady without a chance in hell of finding a guy? Do you agree with her vileness? Her opinions? Just curious where you stand.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 528
Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 5/9/2017 12:35:33 PM

Sorry Forumslady...if you are going to scold Dee here, you also need to scold the leftist Trash... especially the anti-Christian leftist trash...or do you feel like you are one of them so don't want to scold them too?

Did someone make fun of your invisible friend?

Either way, please fill out this form and submit as soon as you can.

https://img.memecdn.com/butthurt-claim-form_o_850038.jpg
 forumslady
Msg: 529
more leftist fantasy
Posted: 5/9/2017 12:51:14 PM
lyinjovan- If you don't know better than that, then you are blind.
Did I not say, more than once, that people who are hypocritical, who use religion as an excuse to hate, are people I don't like?
I know how much you hate Jovan.
To the point he can say or do nothing that you agree with, cotter as well.
I'm seen the two of you make similar points and not recognize you are doing it. (you and Jovan)
When you see him post, you are like white on rice and go straight to arguing against anything he says, you do that with cotter too.
From time to time Dee and I do manage to agree, when that happens, I point it out and reply to her. She's done the same thing with me at times as well.
Other times, she demonstrates enough bias to choke a horse.
I have NO problem with her disagreeing with me, it's her refusal to acknowledge that it isn't about partisanship for me and many others that causes us to but heads as often as we do.
I don't think she's stupid, I know she isn't.
She's stubborn on a level that is mind blowing.
Anyone that bothers to go through my posting history can see that I DO take up for others, often.
I've had it out with people over some things, then taken up for them if they are wrongly attacked.
There are people here who know that about me, I know it.
If I've ever used the word "trash" at all, I can't recall doing it.
I have used the word vile, but not often.
Rather than criticize me, your time would be better spent asking yourself why YOU behave the way you do.
It still floors me that I have seen you go so far as to wish people dead.
No one else here has EVER done that.
Hatred will eat you alive, if you let it.
I don't hate anyone. Hating someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
I don't think you hate me, but you were quick to come after me without acknowledging the point I made about what it means that we are a divided nation and the fact that we are insures little will ever change about the way things are.
You and I agree on some things, I would rather focus on that than argue with you.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 530
more leftist fantasy
Posted: 5/9/2017 2:07:16 PM

No one else here has EVER done that.
Hatred will eat you alive, if you let it.

That is far, far too strong a word to use in my case. I hate nobody here. To hate somebody, they would have to be on my mind and the only time I think of any of these people is when I am reading their posts and responding the same.

If somebody were to take my blood pressure when reading or responding to somebody like Jovan or Cotter, it would be absolutely normal, and since I am highly fit, likely 110 over 60 or so, which is pretty good for a guy my age.

You see....as a student of history, of World War 2 and the Holocaust, and as a guy who grew up Jewish.... I am well aware of the fact antisemitism is alive and well out there...even though I have rarely experienced it myself up front... although possibly it happened behind my back.

And understand this too... I am well aware of the issues with Israel... and I see both sides of the equation... believe it or not. I am also well aware that among vile antisemites like Cotter or Jovan ..Israel is all bad.... Palestinians are all good..... These are people who would have made great little nazi soldiers and/or prison guards. I honestly see them as that deranged and that antisemitic and yes, that evil.

And by the way.... my father's family, his mother.. his uncles and aunts (all twelve of them), and extended family ...is from the Kiev area, some of them were victims of the Nazis.. . many of them migrated to Israel and helped to found it..I visited them and Israel several times in my youth. I take it personally when vile antisemitic trash condemns them and in so many words wishes they had been killed by the Arabs... still wishes death and destruction to Israel. And you think it is wrong for me to care about whether they live or die? Really? Remember this vile scum lies and supports an organization that has as part of its charter the destruction of Israel and the jews. Fuk them... hell yea... I would piss on their graves gladly. But since I don't hate them... because they are nobodies... I don't really wish them dead... because that would take hate.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 531
Posted: 5/9/2017 2:27:01 PM

That is far, far too strong a word to use in my case. I hate nobody here. To hate somebody, they would have to be on my mind and the only time I think of any of these people is when I am reading their posts and responding the same.

Unfortunately that all falls apart when someone looks at your history and then you username.

And by the way.... my father's family, his mother.. his uncles and aunts (all twelve of them), and extended family ...is from the Kiev area, some of them were victims of the Nazis.. . many of them migrated to Israel and helped to found it..I visited them and Israel several times in my youth. I take it personally when vile antisemitic trash condemns them and in so many words wishes they had been killed by the Arabs...

Zionist Israeli Girl Debates Jewish Professor Dr. Norman Finkelstein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA
 Maleman999
Msg: 532
more leftist fantasy
Posted: 5/9/2017 2:31:50 PM
lyinjovan- So what do you see as a solution to having peace in the middle east? Why is there still so much hate among nations? Countries have been invading countries since the formation of the first countries, but it eventually works itself out. The British (mainly) have invaded countries that have created the situation where native people-native Indians, Aboriginals, Maori of NZ-are like outsiders in their own country. But you don't see anymore, natives fighting to get their land back and kick non-natives out. Both sides learned to co-exist. Why is that not possible in the middle east?
 lyinjovan
Msg: 533
more leftist fantasy
Posted: 5/9/2017 2:41:00 PM
That is simple Maleman... because the arabs decided early on that the only solution was the destruction of Israel. 48, 56, 67..73 and all of the wars in between.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel

Israel has done everything possible for peace other than agreeing to its own demise or agreeing to dismantle its country. As an initial premise.... the Palestinians have to change their Charter calling for the Destruction of Israel. But even with that Charter.... Barak offered 98% of the West Bank and to dismantle the settlements and Arafat would never even come to the table.

So I don't see Israel as the problem. Its the intransigence of the Palestinian leaders who have now taught their children so much hate that it is questionable whether Peace will ever be a realistic possibility. When I lived in Israel, many Arabs traveled freely to Israel and back for their Jobs. Of course the intifada and Arab terrorism kind of killed that. Even now though, Arabs do serve in the Israeli Knesset.

So if you have any solutions... would love to hear them. The Arabs abandoned the Palestinian people, long long ago. Egypt and Sadat made its peace...unfortunately... Arafat was not the right man for the right times.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 534
Posted: 5/9/2017 2:51:53 PM

Jewish Professor Dr. Norman Finkelstein

Lots of self-loathing jews who hate being Jewish with strong opinions. I'm not sure of your point? His opinion is just another man's opinion. He doesn't change the actual facts. I think Wolf Blitzer said it perfectly here in the face of Finkelstein. And I also agree with Finkelstein... the Palestinians should have had their own State too. They were offered one... they never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Ul5fhKwzk
 deetristate
Msg: 535
leftists aren't the problem, money and/or power is the problem
Posted: 5/9/2017 5:38:36 PM
""""""""""""""""deetristate- Do you realize how hypocritical and biased you are? Or are you, as I suspect, completely un- self aware?
If I counted how many times you name call the people you insist are liberals, or how many times you spin, deflect, deny, I could retire tomorrow. WHAT NAME DO I CALL THEM? I REFER TO SOME AS LEFTISTS. IS THAT A BAD WORD TO LEFTISTS? WHY?
If the conversation was/is about Hillary, you would believe it in 2 seconds flat.
CLEARLY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT.
JUST LOOK THROUGH MY POSTS AT HOW OFTEN I SAY THAT HILLARY IS BEING ATTACKED POINTLESSLY, ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE EMAIL AND IT IS MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING.

I .... ... YOU KNOW, NEVER MIND.
YOU ARE SO WRONG ON THIS POINT THAT NOTHING THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN AFTER THIS POINT IS VALID.
EXCEPT :
WHEN DID I SAY THAT I DID NOT WANT AN INVESTIGATION:?

STOP MAKING THINGS UP. REALLY.

When it's about Trump, no proof will suffice.
I know you well enough by now that I know you will say there is no proof.
I don't care to argue that point with you, yet again, it's hopeless.
You project onto others what YOU are guilty of.
There are no where near as many liberals here as you insist there are. You are so conservative and biased, you think everyone else has to be as well.
That is NOT the case.
Not everyone is hung up on partisanship.
If Trump is cleared, if there is never proof, then fine, so be it.
But why be so opposed to the investigation, to at least TRYING to find out if it did, or did not, happen?
I wouldn't give a rats azz which party was being investigated and I don't.
As Americans, we should support any investigation into election tampering because that is something that should NEVER happen or be allowed, ignored, or covered up.
It is detrimental to our country for the possibility of it happening to exist.
I know I am not the only one here that realizes the power that money has, the corruption it causes.
You, Dee, should consider the distinct possibility that there are people and businesses/company's, special interest groups with enough money to buy people that help them KEEP it, at all costs.
Think about it..............
If you had that kind of money/wealth/power and you wanted to make sure that people didn't come together, rise up and DEMAND a stop to influence peddling, to stop special interest groups that can buy politicians, how would you prevent that?
Keeping people divided, fighting, at each other's throat's, would be the PERFECT way to do it, wouldn't it?""""""""""""""

-- LOL! The typing policemen are silently absent on the above posts.
Ha! They love me.
(Psst. If you keep up all of these fake profiles and continue to talk to yourself, you may begin to think that all of these people are real. Worried about you.
You can post when other people post. I won't mind if you stop just posting to respond to me.
Really. )
 LOLTrump
Msg: 536
Posted: 5/9/2017 7:45:19 PM
On 5/9/2017 at 536, Dee spits the dummy

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 537
roach-in-chief is the biggest threat ever
Posted: 5/9/2017 11:36:05 PM

I REFER TO SOME AS LEFTISTS. IS THAT A BAD WORD TO LEFTISTS? WHY?
Calling people leftists is not really bad but, there is a problem with it. The people who are not like you, that is, a repulsive, rancid putrefacted pieced of garbage that doesn't give a damn about the country, are not leftists. They are simply, unlike you, decent people like Sally Bradshaw for instance. She is a republican, she is decent which means she does't support malicious roaches like you who are willing to cause harm for their self-serving benefit.

STOP MAKING THINGS UP. REALLY.
He is not making things up. You, on the other hand, don't seem to be able to help yourself from making things up. The more harmful they are, the happier piece of putrefacted garbage you are. For instance: "why would anyone fight for lgbt rights?". That clearly demonstrates that not only you make totally preposterous stuff up and that spreading malicious lies is your favorite activity as clearly evidenced by the majority of your posts.

That makes you a rancid, repulsive, malicious, dishonest, self-centered, egotistical putrefacted piece of garbage just as roach-in-chief is. The two of you come out of a sewer. The only difference is, his is gold plated.

When it's about Trump, no proof will suffice.
That part is true. No matter how harmful something roach-in-chief does or wants to do, you will excuse it (because he is just like you.)

It is detrimental to our country for the possibility of it happening to exist.
You don't give a damn about this country. You have no respect for the disabled, no respect for women ("fat slobs to be grabbed by the pvssy"), you support harming the country's economy by giving tax breaks to the richest - including Wall Street which is one of the few financial structures that would benefit from lowering the corporate tax rate to 15% - you support harming people such as leaving 20+ million Americans without health insurance. And the list of ways your brutally repulsive dishonesty is, is close to endless at this point.

You are a dishonest, malicious, miserable, repulsive, putrefacted piece of garbage. That's not name calling, you've consistenly demonstrated that to be a fact.

Do yourself a favor, acquire some decency.

forumslady
Msg: 538
Posted: 5/10/2017 3:33:59 PM
deetristate- Ok, If you said that about Hillary, you did, I'm not going to back and look. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
See? How hard is that?
Can you point out, even once, where you have said that you were wrong?
No, because one thing I was spot on about when it comes to you is your narcissism.
Not all Trump supporters are narcs, but you aren't the only one who IS.
As evidenced by THIS ridiculousness...............
"Also, I am used to envious women like you two. Brush, brush. I find them rather interesting. Have had to deal with them most of my life. Can't help it. I am wonderful. (Insert Grin)"
Wow, that was an off the charts narc like statement, but thanks for the laugh. :D
And this.................
"(Psst. If you keep up all of these fake profiles and continue to talk to yourself, you may begin to think that all of these people are real. Worried about you.
You can post when other people post. I won't mind if you stop just posting to respond to me.
Really."
I only have one profile Dee.
I was here earlier under another screen name, but even then, I've always only had ONE profile.
Frankly, I don't have the time nor the desire to do such a thing.
Perhaps this is a case of projection?
I bet you would like it for me to stop responding to you.
I may or may not, time will tell.
Honestly, I might because all you do is say the same drivel over and over.
Now and then you say something worth replying to, but it's getting to be less and less.
I might start calling you Pete, as in repeat. :D
Ps-On topic: Anyone that doesn't smell a rat in the firing of Comey is in deep denial or just plain obtuse, pick one.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 539
Posted: 5/10/2017 4:02:20 PM
Big golf clap Forumslady! ( BTW, I use the news feed from NPR and CBS)
 Kj521
Msg: 540
Posted: 5/10/2017 4:31:09 PM
"Anyone that doesn't smell a rat in the firing of Comey is in deep denial or just plain obtuse, pick one."

I think pretty much "smelling" Comey as rat was a bipartisan opinion.

I am only surprised President Trump did not fire him right after his inauguration. :)
 forumslady
Msg: 541
Posted: 5/10/2017 4:46:56 PM
Kj521- Partisan?!
Do you mean you, or me?
I'm sure you don't mean me.
I might get "not partisan" tattooed on me.
Ok, I won't, but still, You are starting to sound like Dee, Kj. How many times do I have to say it's not always about partisanship with me?
Smelling a rat when it comes to the firing of Comey, especially the timing (which YOU mentioned, Kj), is kind of common sense.

@ Irish- Thank you. :)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 542
Posted: 5/10/2017 4:49:01 PM
Looks like the pressure is getting too much:

White House press secretary Sean Spicer has shown serious signs of psychological distress lately, but the events that unfolded last night seem to have crossed over into today, and even the rest of the week.

The odd behavior began last night, when Spicer was spotted by reporters hiding in a bush. When prodded to come out from behind the shrub, Spicer refused. Eventually, Spicer’s assistant made a deal with reporters that Spicer would come out, but only if he was not filmed or photographed.

Now, reports are coming in that Spicer will be absent from every press briefing this week. Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be filling in for Spicer until the week’s end.
 N2U16
Msg: 543
The Liberal Whisperer!
Posted: 5/10/2017 5:01:40 PM
It’s hilarious yet concerning how brainwashed and controlled the Liberal Herd is.

Watch as Colbert announces the firing of Comey by President Trump and how the audience CHEERS.
But this is not how they should feel about the firing of Comey so Colbert trains the Liberal Herd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Off point but does anyone watch Cesar Milan The Dog Whisperer?
 forumslady
Msg: 544
Posted: 5/10/2017 5:02:30 PM
bigbadnirish- Spicer has been close to meltdown for a while.
He has to lie on a regular basis. I like to call him the "spin meister."
I'm close to feeling sorry for him, seriously.
Maybe he's talking a break so he can memorize the things he's said, so far.
That's the thing about lying for a living, it isn't hard to remember the truth, remembering lies is much trickier. Spicer is having to lie to cover up his lies.
Do you think he might resign?
It wouldn't surprise me.
If so, I would bet on "health related" reasons. ;)
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 545
leftists aren't the problem. Money, power and comb overs are the problems
Posted: 5/10/2017 5:20:48 PM

@
I am only surprised President Trump did not fire him right after his inauguration. :)
You and everyone else, particularly considering the reason (read, excuse) he gave for firing him.

If there wasn't anything to find in that investigation, roach-in-chief would be ensuring that it is done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Instead he does the exact opposite. Comey simply came too close to uncovering something roach-in-chief doesn't want the government and the public to know.

Roach-in-chief stinks of guilt. His behavior gives him away. We may end up with dog shit as president instead of duck shit. Another roachnicant style "accomplishment".

@
Spicer was spotted by reporters hiding in a bush
Whose bush ? Melania's ? ;-) A bush grabber working for a pvssy grabber. What a team!.

@
If so, I would bet on "health related" reasons. ;)
Yes, mental health related reasons.

forumslady
Msg: 546
Posted: 5/10/2017 5:29:25 PM
TheRevenant2017- "Yes, mental health related reasons"
Indeed. ;)
Truth be told, as much as I dislike Trump, Pence would be worse.
And Ryan as Vice?! No, nuh uh, please no.
If Trump stays, and I think he's going to, we can wait until 2020.
If Trump has the nerve to run again, he will loose the next time, and loose by a lot.
If I'm wrong and Trump is impeached, think about what could happen if Pence gets to appoint people to the supreme court.
That alone would spell disaster!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 547
Posted: 5/10/2017 5:45:59 PM

If I'm wrong and Trump is impeached, think about what could happen if Pence gets to appoint people to the supreme court.

The only good thing is, none of them really know how to get anything done and 2018 is right around the corner and with the changes that will happen it will be hard for him to get anything done.

https://i.redd.it/q2aje0kphqwy.jpg
 Kj521
Msg: 548
Posted: 5/10/2017 5:55:30 PM
"Kj521- Partisan?!
Do you mean you, or me?"

No, Ms. Forumslady. I was not talking about neither of us.

This is what I was referring to. :)

"The Amazing Democrat U-Turn on the Firing of James Comey"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/10/the-amazing-democrat-u-turn-on-the-firing-of-james-comey/

You just can't make this stuff up! :))
 LOLTrump
Msg: 549
Posted: 5/10/2017 6:00:07 PM

"The Amazing Democrat U-Turn on the Firing of James Comey"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/10/the-amazing-democrat-u-turn-on-the-firing-of-james-comey/

You just can't make this stuff up! :))

Well actually you can make you what ever you want when you own the news source.

You do understand that tRump buddy who is also the White House Chief Strategist and who also owns Breitbart wouldn't just maybe post some bullsh*t to make Comey look bad.

Do you honestly lack the ability not to see that?

Kj521
Msg: 550
Posted: 5/10/2017 6:02:46 PM
Go look at the tweets from the verified Twitter accounts, Frank.

Start with Cryin' Chuck....
Then get back to me. ;)

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because