Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 576
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 24 of 64    (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50)

Everything this buffon said accusing Hillary Clinton of wrong doing is coming back to haunt him.

This is no longer a matter of what Trump considers wrong or right!
He is clearly in Putin's pocket (whether it is profit driven, or as a result of blackmail...we don't know)
Trump himself said that when he received a call from Putin to host Lavrov & Kislyak, .......Trump's own words is that he "could NOT say no" to that! ......and we know that those 2 didn't just come over to have cookies & coffee in the Oval office!.................they already knew that they were gonna be given "coded" information!

Can we imagine?
The POTUS.................... could not say NO to Putin!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 577
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 5/16/2017 7:10:52 AM
Differnce between Obama and tRump

https://i.imgur.com/ttSdWXr.png

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 gtomustang
Msg: 578
The biggest threat ever is Trump from Russia because
Posted: 5/16/2017 2:35:46 PM
its Hillaryious that Trumpets quote Chump's claim of false news....have you really, honestly, not learned yet that if you wait a mere 24 hrs before you look foolish, Chump admits he did what the liberals accuse him of doing? You really should work at the White Again House, so you can look like his staff who defends him only for the desperate-for-attention president tweets the truth.

maybe his mom said the truth will set him free.

No wonder Melania didn't want to move to the White Again House to promote a campaign against bullying. She didn't want to have to stand there with a plastic smile while her husband makes a total ass out of himself. Acting like a child needing attention and throwing staff under the bus is bad when you run a business. Its a disaster when you run a country.

EVERY WEEK ITS A NEW SCANDAL! HRC actually needs the nattering nabobs of the GOP to reach this low a level. Every few days, Chump does something so unprofessionally bad, you're amazed. And then a few days later, he does something even worse. you literally can't make up the scandals he's creating, and we're not even at 200 days yet.

quick, little Johnny, deflect again and tell us something Obama said to Putin. It will seem like nothing in comparison to what Chump is doing to the American government.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 579
Posted: 5/16/2017 3:17:08 PM

quick, little Johnny, deflect again and tell us something Obama said to Putin. It will seem like nothing in comparison to what Chump is doing to the American government.

Maybe he also had to "catch a flight"

Either way, the hits keep coming:

As now it is being reported that a memo from Comey states that Trump asked him to end Flynn investigation.

I can only imagine his supporters will be threating a civil war if he gets impeached, as it seem the only truth he told was the statement referring to himself being able to do anything he wants and they will stand behind him.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

Mr. Comey wrote the memo detailing his conversation with the president immediately after the meeting, which took place the day after Mr. Flynn resigned, according to two people who read the memo. The memo was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence an ongoing investigation. An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of conversations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html?_r=0&mtrref=undefined&gwh=E85C785F03842AB9964B0C4B17B267B7&gwt=pay
 HawkingJr
Msg: 580
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2017 3:30:07 PM
"Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation"

Needless to say, that should be the end of Trump. Of course, I emphasize the word "should," because we know that will never happen with Republicans in charge of Congress and it might be forgotten by the time the Democrats take over (only because 5000 other insane unethical things will have happened by then). They need to get Comey before a panel ASAP -- if he testifies this memo and its information is legitimate, a special prosecutor will magically appear. And it would be difficult for anyone in Congress besides McConnell and Ryan to keep defending Trump at that point, but that's all he needs.

I can't believe all this happened in slightly over 100 days. Well, I imagined this is how it would be, but I thought that was just my imagination running away with me.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 581
Posted: 5/16/2017 5:11:35 PM

"Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation"

Needless to say, that should be the end of Trump. Of course, I emphasize the word "should," because we know that will never happen with Republicans in charge of Congress and it might be forgotten by the time the Democrats take over (only because 5000 other insane unethical things will have happened by then). They need to get Comey before a panel ASAP -- if he testifies this memo and its information is legitimate, a special prosecutor will magically appear. And it would be difficult for anyone in Congress besides McConnell and Ryan to keep defending Trump at that point, but that's all he needs.

I can't believe all this happened in slightly over 100 days. Well, I imagined this is how it would be, but I thought that was just my imagination running away with me.

After these latest treasonous developments, and the inaction from the republican party, I've come to the conclusion that the Manchurian candidate, along with the Russians, has completed his mission. Thanks to the spineless GOP, nothing sticks to The Teflon Don. The only hope is to win a majority of seats in 2018, and at this point it won't be easy.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 582
The biggest threat ever is from roach-in-chief and his sewer of supporters
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:12:08 PM

... inaction from the republican party... spineless GOP.. .
When I see the way the republicans are behaving it reminds me of what Pence said:
I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order,
Religion was first, Luddite second, politician third. Being an American didn't even make it onto his list.

The republican party has shown total disregard for "We the people". "We the people" are just taxpayers to be taken advantage of as long as we are healthy. Those that lose their health are "liabilities" that are better done without, certainly not worth "wasting" any money over.

The only hope is to win a majority of seats in 2018, and at this point it won't be easy.
I also feel that it won't be easy but, considering that 78% of the population want a special prosecutor to be appointed to investigate the collusion with Russia shows that people are waking up.

Roach-in-chief is losing supporters. The republicans seems to be losing theirs even faster. There is reason to be cautiously optimistic. Most important is for the Democrats to get their act together and offer charismatic candidates that are not afraid of nailing republicans to the wall for their behavior.

deetristate
Msg: 583
The biggest threat ever is from paranoid, maniacal, husrt your country because they lost leftists
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:40:12 PM
Meh.

Trump is calling for an investigation.
Is anyone saying that there shouldn't be one?

If you actually read the details of the polling information, you will see that many want a special prosecutor because

1. they don't think that Congress is capable ( the same congress they had no faith in that prompted many to vote for Trump) and

2. they want this over so that leftist have one fewer thing to whine about.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 584
The biggest threat ever is from paranoid, maniacal, right wingers
Posted: 5/16/2017 7:59:42 PM

Thanks to the spineless GOP, nothing sticks to The Teflon Don.

He will run away before it gets too bad.

My bet is he will cite it is taking too large of a toll on his family or some crap like that.

The only hope is to win a majority of seats in 2018, and at this point it won't be easy.

If the town halls are any indication it will not be easy, but it won't be that hard.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 585
The biggest threat ever is from paranoid, maniacal, right wingers
Posted: 5/16/2017 8:09:02 PM
Trump Criticizes Trump

Just as I predicted, @BarackObama has not allowed an independent investigation into the national security leaks from his cabinet.

Donald J. Trump July 27, 2012

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 586
Posted: 5/16/2017 8:09:05 PM
Hawk #580

I emphasize the word "should," because we know that will never happen with Republicans in charge of Congress and it might be forgotten by the time the Democrats take over

Not if the "gifts" keep on coming in for the Dems at a steady stream as they have been!
Telling Comey to quit investigating Flynn is a "biggie"...that it constitutes obstructing Justice goes without saying!
the Dems need to WEAPONIZE this gift....in their favor

All they gotta do is connect the dots; and present the case to the Pple...over and over....if they can "flip" at least 25% of the Trumpanzees...........they have a good shot at taking back some of the house seats; but i agree that it won't be a breeze!

They need to get Comey before a panel ASAP -- if he testifies this memo and its information is legitimate, a special prosecutor will magically appear.

The word is that he'll be going before the judicial committe

And it would be difficult for anyone in Congress besides McConnell and Ryan to keep defending Trump at that point, but that's all he needs.

you gotta remember that Trump is NOT loved by most in the GOP...merely tolerated!
When that tolerance is exceeded then you'll see more Pubs bailing out....as John McCain is on the verge of doing!

`````````````````````````````````````````

#581 says

Thanks to the spineless GOP, nothing sticks to The Teflon Don.

The GOP is doing what is predicted of them....they don't wanna create further divisions between themselves....but there is only so much they may tolerate...if Trump becomes a liability to the GOP base; then they will act!

This thing about Comey may be the TIPPING point for the GOP...if he testifies further and it becomes crystal clear that Trump obstructed justice in the back drop of releasing secret info to the Russians...they may be forced to take action...not for the sake of what is right, but for self preservation come election time!

It will hinge on how the Dems carry out the strategy......they have to be relentless, and be able to "connect" with the audience.......this is their D-day!

````````````````````````````````````````````````
#582 says

Religion was first, Luddite second, politician third. Being an American didn't even make it onto his list.

Pence is what can be called a "Neo-Pharisee".......they are proper, opulent and clean on the outside, BUT "filthy & grimey" on the inside!............This is how Jesus described them in the NT

We can only hope that he will be judged by the very scriptures that he portends to believe in!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 587
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2017 11:06:45 PM

I also feel that it won't be easy but, considering that 78% of the population want a special prosecutor to be appointed to investigate the collusion with Russia shows that people are waking up

What collusion? Oh I forgot, just make a conclusion then worry about finding the evidence later.
 Maleman999
Msg: 588
Posted: 5/17/2017 2:46:04 AM
"What collusion? Oh I forgot, just make a conclusion then worry about finding the evidence later."

Do you mean like what Trump's been doing, when he said Obama wasn't American and he was born in Kenya, or when Trump said Obama wiretapped Trump Tower without having any evidence, or how illegal immigrants were voting for Hillary? Shall I go on? Be careful-your microwave might be spying on you.
 Kj521
Msg: 589
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:04:55 AM
Donald J. Trump.....45th President of the United States of America!

***If you keep repeating it.....it will help y'all come to terms with that FACT! :)
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 590
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:14:58 AM

As The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus is shutting down for good, the Trump Circus days are numbered!

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation :

WASHINGTON — President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The documentation of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia.

Late Tuesday, Representative Jason Chaffetz, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee, demanded that the F.B.I. turn over all “memoranda, notes, summaries and recordings” of discussions between Mr. Trump and Mr. Comey.

Such documents, Mr. Chaffetz wrote, would “raise questions as to whether the president attempted to influence or impede” the F.B.I.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html?_r=0
 deetristate
Msg: 591
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:23:07 AM
CNN has even said, between the hate, that the memo may not even exist. ( they want trump to prove that it doesn't exist or that he didn't say that. Basically, the msm is saying that they can make any claim without proof. That is not journalism. It is fiction.)

The NYT admits that it has never seen the memo but someone read it over the phone to a reporter.
If it exists, produce it. It may. It may not.
Let's see that memo and what it actually says, if it exists.

By the way, it was already shown that they were sureptisiously surveiling the trump team. They just claim that it happened by accident while recording other people.

One news commentator suggests that it was a recording summarized(produce the origubsl and let's hear the actual words) but comey could be indicted for making such a recording.

Has Comey himself said anything or are the writers at nyt sacrificing him like they did israel?
 Kj521
Msg: 592
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:31:24 AM
"As The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus is shutting down for good, the Trump Circus days are numbered!"

Goodness, Mr. L2l!

Should we go through the Trump for President thread to see how many of your "predictions" were wrong? Lol!

Don't you ever get tired of getting your hopes up....only to have them crushed? :/
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 593
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:46:26 AM

Don't you ever get tired of getting your hopes up

Are you tired of winning yet?

1) - Last week, the White House was in turmoil amid fallout from Trump’s abrupt decision to fire Comey, one day after former acting attorney general Sally Yates told a Senate panel she had warned a top Trump official that Flynn was “compromised” and “could essentially be blackmailed” by the Russians.

2) - In an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt the next day, Trump cited “the Russia thing” as a consideration before deciding to fire Comey.

“I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it,” Trump said. “And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election.’”

3) - That same day, the The New York Times reported that Trump asked Comey to pledge his “loyalty” during a private dinner on Jan. 27. Comey said he could only offer “honesty,” according to the report.

Amid intense scrutiny over the decision, including calls from lawmakers for a special prosecutor to investigate potential collusion, Trump lashed out on Twitter, and implied he had taped his conversations with the then-FBI director.

4) - A report Monday in The Washington Post report revealed that Trump had disclosed “highly classified information” about a new plot by the Islamic State group to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak. The administration received the intelligence from a U.S. ally, reportedly Israel.

5) - President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 594
HITLER'S BIG LIE
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:59:19 AM

***If you keep repeating it

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. Adolf Hitler

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/adolfhitle385640.html

SOME OF US SEE THE TRUTH

;0P
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 595
Posted: 5/17/2017 5:08:31 AM

@
Trump is calling for an investigation.
You are as ridiculous and putrid as sewer-in-chief. The roach called for an investigation of the Clintons with Russia. What a pathetic joke you putrid pieces of garbage are.

Is anyone saying that there shouldn't be one?
Yes, there is. An ill-tempered, dishonest, corrupt liar who, among other things, pressured Comey into dropping an FBI investigation. The refusal caused the FBI director to get fired.

1. they don't think that Congress is capable
There is likely some truth in that, particularly considering that Congress has a majority of roachnicants. The FBI certainly is capable, particularly if they aren't obstructed by a political stooge chosen by the personification of never ending lies, malice, incompetence and dishonesty.

2. they want this over so that leftist have one fewer thing to whine about.
No doubt 78% of Americans are concerned about what the Democrats want. You and the other putrid garbage, who have shown such great concern about what the Democrats want, among them. The Democrats must be touched by the concern putrid garbage like you feign to have.

Let's see that memo and what it actually says, if it exists.
Better yet, Comey can simply confirm or deny its existence. Interesting that he hasn't denied it, something he could have done easily and quickly enough.

comey could be indicted for making such a recording.
Good one. Indict Comey for doing his job.

What a sad joke you putrid excrements are.

@
.it will help y'all come to terms with that FACT! :)
Yes, that is a fact. Another fact is that, that putrid sewer overflow like his supporters, doesn't give a damn about the country. The latter fact is the problem. That putrid fact, like those who support him, would like to leave 20+ million Americans without health care and grow the national debt to unmanageable levels to line his pockets, those among a plethora of other actions that are very damaging to the country.

Don't you ever get tired of getting your hopes up....only to have them crushed? :/
More and more decent people are hoping to see the country being led by someone who actually cares for the country, not by a putrid piece of garbage like you, who mocks the disabled and jeopardizes the well-being of 20+ million Americans in the hopes of lining their pockets with a few extra dollars.

congupnaroad
Msg: 596
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2017 5:21:16 AM

***If you keep repeating it.....it will help y'all come to terms with that FACT! :)

Sshh! Be quiet! Pointing out facts is why they get all upset!
 Kj521
Msg: 597
Posted: 5/17/2017 5:28:15 AM
^^^^^^LMAO!

FACT!

Donald J. Trump.....IS....the 45th President of the United States of America!

#Winning!!!

And not tired of it! :D

P.s. Putin just called y'all Schizophrenics! Hahaha!

Maleman999
Msg: 598
Posted: 5/17/2017 5:45:43 AM

The GOP is doing what is predicted of them....they don't wanna create further divisions between themselves....but there is only so much they may tolerate...if Trump becomes a liability to the GOP base; then they will act!

Or is it more of a case of the threat of being fired by Trump as soon as someone says something Trump doesn't like? The way Trump is going, there's not going to be anyone left in the government if Trump keeps firing anyone who he perceives as a threat and doesn't worship the ground he walks on. When Trump visits the pope, I wonder if he is going to mock the pope by telling him he is more powerful.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 599
Posted: 5/17/2017 6:12:33 AM

Msg: 597
LMAO!
FACT!
Donald J. Trump.....IS....the 45th President of the United States of America!
#Winning!!!
And not tired of it! :D
P.s. Putin just called y'all Schizophrenics! Hahaha!

Russia calls conservatives “Putin’s Puppets”.
 gtomustang
Msg: 600
Posted: 5/17/2017 6:17:08 AM
"ssh! be quiet! pointing out facts is why they get all upset!"

>>>Con man is right, pointing out facts--not "alternate facts", not "the wrong set of facts", but the only facts--does get the Trumpets into deflect mode. Kellyanne Conherway should take over for Bill O'Reilly and his "No Spin Zone". The reality is, in under four years we'll be saying Chump WAS the president...and the Trumpets will be at the front of the group, denying all the support they gave, saying they knew all along Chump was doomed. They'll spin and deflect.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/embattled-white-house-lurches-from-crisis-to-crisis/ar-BBBe8PD?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

it'll be Hillaryious to watch.

meanwhile Chump is talking to Bibi, probably not even realizing he should beg for forgiveness for spilling Israeli intelligence.

""I've never seen anything like this in terms of this kind of aspect -- the apparent recklessness involved," said Chris Edelson, assistant professor of government and a director of Politics, Policy and Law Scholars Program at American University in Washington, D.C. "

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ad-hoc-disclosure-of-intel-sets-trump-apart-experts-say/ar-BBBenxR?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

meanwhile, back in Washington:

"Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States.  Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey.  (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361)  He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law. "

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/gregg-jarrett-comeys-revenge-is-a-gun-without-powder/ar-BBBdLbm?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because