Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 601
The biggest threat ever is from roach-in-chief and his sewer of supportersPage 25 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)

#Winning!!!
What you call "winning" is what people with a brain describe as significant loss, e,g. a 916 million dollar loss. What a winner!.

And not tired of it! :D
Undoubtedly since, fortunately, the first win hasn't happened yet.

But, there is a consolation prize for the putrid garbage that supports him, he is the star in the production "Sewergate 2: Resign Harder".

Ouija2025
Msg: 602
The biggest threat ever is from roach-in-chief and his sewer of supporters
Posted: 5/17/2017 6:27:51 AM
Charlie Sheen was always saying " winning" and we all know how that worked out for him.
Meanwhile I wonder if the global community is going to be far more careful re sharing Intel.
Going to be an interesting next few days seeing what else is going to happen... I Don't blame Melania for laying low.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 603
view profile
History
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 5/17/2017 6:47:16 AM
“Trump is calling for an investigation.”

I’m pretty sure the standard interpretation of Comey’s memo is that Trump was asking him to STOP the investigation. It doesn’t really matter what Trump is saying now in front of cameras – as proven by the Access Hollywood incident, people like Trump speak most honestly when they don’t think anyone’s listening. Hence his Twitter threat to Comey about “tapes” that neither Spicer nor anyone else in the administration will clarify.

“CNN has even said, between the hate, that the memo may not even exist.”

This “fake news” angle has never gotten you or your ilk anywhere. 99% of these revelations from credible journalism sources like the NY Times and the Washington Post have proven true. Just a few days ago you were saying their claims that Trump gave the Russians classified information was nonsense, until Trump himself said it was true (and his actions had been leaked to the press). To paraphrase Trump, the news is real... the leaks are also real, which is why the news is real.

But why don’t you humor me: what if the memo IS real and Comey testifies before Congress that the incident happened as reported? Then what?

My guess is, despite the concern you seemed to express in that post about its possible existence, you won’t care. Just say it: doesn’t matter to you if Trump did these things or not, because Trump is god to you.

“you gotta remember that Trump is NOT loved by most in the GOP...merely tolerated!
When that tolerance is exceeded then you'll see more Pubs bailing out....as John McCain is on the verge of doing!”

I love your optimism. I think it is slightly delusional, but I surely love it! That said, most congressional Republicans said last night that “if” the memo exists, it is highly problematic for Trump, because they nearly all believe Comey is very credible, and even Chaffetz and Gowdy have jumped on the subpoena train. The biggest question mark among conservative pundits at this point is why didn’t Comey say something about this before now (well, technically, he still hasn’t SAID anything), as obstruction of justice concerns should have gone straight to his boss when they happened. Most claim either it means Comey didn’t think it rose to the level of obstruction at the time, or he did and failed to report it to Sessions (who had just taken office; Rosenstein had not), which some think could be a crime in-and-of itself. Of course, Comey will almost certainly say that he didn’t report it at the time because he didn’t want to taint the investigation, but would have included it in his final report.

“Donald J. Trump.....IS....the 45th President of the United States of America! #Winning!!!”

I was just going to skip over you, as you skip over me, but I just have to ask: WTF is wrong with you? Whenever somebody finally gets you to be completely serious, you admit Trump is a highly flawed leader with many unlikeable qualities and you were offered two bad choices and had to take the least worst one (to you), but those occasions are very rare and you spend most of your time on here swooning over Trump like a 10-year-old girl at a One Direction concert no matter how much he sh*ts all over the honor, decency and integrity you claim to be so important. I mean, were you just addicted to abusers and bullies while growing up? Can you not love a man unless he is a first rate ahole? Dee I get – she’s a bigot of the nth degree. And all these guys slobbering all over Trump are among the “poorly educated” that just wish they could be his best friend if not actually him. But you... two years ago you seemed like the most typical middle class white female on earth, and now you seem like you have been thoroughly brainwashed by a cult... of personality.
 deetristate
Msg: 604
Posted: 5/17/2017 6:51:26 AM
Speaking of how it ends,
The beauty of this is by the NYT throwing Israel under the bus, hopefully the Mosad will be involved in routing out the leaker.

Not inly that, now there are calls for all memos in everyone that comey may have created- like Obama,Clinton, surveillance of Trump, etc.

Now it gets really good, unless they see the hole that they are digging for themselves and say that there aren't any.

Hawk, dear, widen your view. Trump has said on record and in press conferences that he wants an invrstigation. That comey memo, if it exists, its not the whole world.

Fake news is said more by you "i am not really a leftist" and leftists more than anyine.
If it is true, show the memo. Produce it. Let's see what it actually says. Really simple.

If it is true, we need the whole conversation to make any conclusion. If am the mayor and I tell the DA that I hope that he can drop drug charges agaunst you, it that obstruction of justice. I know that Trump haters mince words and take things out of context. Done here daily.

We have to hear the whole conversation. ,

Leftists constantly create chaos and then complain about the chaos and use it to excuse their hatred.

The leftists are like (some) Israelis who bomb palestinuans and their homes to rubble and then say that Palestinians deserve no respect because they live in rubble.

First the claim was that Trump didn't want an ininvestigation. After it became clear they are wrong, now they say," well, he may have said he wanted it but do you believe him?"
Pretty good pivot. Ha, ha!
 The_Pearl
Msg: 605
Posted: 5/17/2017 6:53:53 AM
Charlie Sheen/Trump....At least Charlie was wacked out on crack...Trump has no excuse for his erratic behaviour besides stupidity.

If you keep repeating it.....it will help y'all come to terms with that FACT!

It seems quite a few are starting to put their country before party and are getting tired of this clown.
Can't put lipstick on a pig...
America will never live this fiasco down....what a laughing stock you have become for letting this carry on.

Meanwhile...How's the market doing...John??

Trump has said on record and in press conferences that he wants an invrstigation.

Do you seriously take anything he says as the truth?? He lies on a daily basis...smh
There's probably 10 tapes where he also says...it's a waste of time.
I can totally see him trying to block any investigation.

John252817
Msg: 606
Leftists still crying!
Posted: 5/17/2017 7:11:33 AM
If Comey did write a memo in regards to his visit and THINKS it was obstruction of justice, he would have been required right then and there to report. Right now there is no proof of that happening. Also, if the memo exists, how did Comey interpret? Right now it sounds like another fake accusation. And I am now wondering how many leftists in here are educated? Or think they are because they do a lot of spewing. YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 607
Posted: 5/17/2017 7:24:20 AM

If Comey did write a memo in regards to his visit and THINKS it was obstruction of justice, he would have been required right then and there to report. Right now there is no proof of that happening.

Do you get updates from the FBI john, or has your microwave been telling you stories agian?

Also, if the memo exists, how did Comey interpret?

How did he interpret?

john are you trying to use word you do not understand?

Right now it sounds like another fake accusation.

You believed there was a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place with no basement but you can’t see the Trump/Russia connection.

You really are a special kind of stupid aren’t ya johnny.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 608
Leftists still crying!
Posted: 5/17/2017 7:39:46 AM
Oh...there is a memo and there is something to it...trust me.
The silence from Trumps twitter feed is very telling....for one.
The spin doctors are all working full force to come up with..all the bull crap
Like this....
he would have been required right then and there to report

We don't know that he didn't...do we?

I think Trump tried to bully Comey with the threat of him being taped and Comey has called his bluff!!
Proves to me.....he has nothing to hide.
Good for him....he may redeem himself yet.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 609
Leftists still crying!
Posted: 5/17/2017 7:54:22 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/vladimir-putin-says-can-prove-trump-did-not-pass-russia-secrets/ar-BBBetUc?li=BBnb7Kz

Putin trying to buff-up Trump's image

Apart from the Trumpanzees,... does he think that everyone in the US is that Fkn stupid
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 610
Posted: 5/17/2017 8:04:09 AM

@
The beauty of this is by the NYT throwing Israel under the bus...
Your beloved roach-in-chief did that... he threw the source under the Russian bus. Way to go.

now there are calls for all memos in everyone that comey may have created- like Obama,Clinton, surveillance of Trump, etc.
The putrid garbage like you hoping to deflect. Don't look at the memos concerning roach-in-chief, look at the other ones instead. Your malice and mediocrity is disappointingly transparent.

Now it gets really good, unless they see the hole that they are digging for themselves and say that there aren't any.
At the bottom of that hole is roach-in-chief bathing in his sewer of putrid supporters like you.

That comey memo, if it exists, its not the whole world.
It certainly isn't the whole world but, it reveals the putrefaction of roach-in-chief.

If it is true, show the memo. Produce it. Let's see what it actually says. Really simple.
Patience, putrid piece of garbage, patience. Comey will likely reward it at _his_ convenience, not yours.

Leftists constantly create chaos ...
In that case your roach-in-chief is a leftist.

The leftists are like (some) Israelis who bomb palestinuans...
^^^ the desperation of roach-in-chief putrid supporters is showing.

First the claim was that Trump didn't want an ininvestigation.
He may have wanted one on Hillary but, he obviously didn't want one that involved him. The malicious statements from putrid garbage like you are disappointingly transparent.

@
If Comey did write a memo in regards to his visit and THINKS it was obstruction of justice, he would have been required right then and there to report.
No he isn't. One single instance of clearly attempting to obstruct justice would likely not be enough to indict the POTUS. On the other hand, that instance plus the firing of the director of the FBI after he implicitly refuse to stop an unwelcome investigation may very well be enough.

The putrid sewer you people came out of may be removed in the near future.

@
Putin trying to buff-up Trump's image
Putin vouching for sewer-in-chief. That is really great stuff. The part that I couldn't help but love... Putin offers a transcript of the meeting at the W.H.

Sounds like there are tapes to be had. Roach-in-chief will now claim that the tapes were created for "humanitarian reasons" .. or that the Russians lied and tricked the W.H.

Just what the country needs... the Russians taping the conversations that take place in the W.H. A new paradigm in national security. Terrific!

What a bunch of clowns roach-in-chief and his putrid supporters have become.

dragonbytes
Msg: 611
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2017 8:06:30 AM
The latest is that the Russians are offering to help out the USA and Trump.

The Russian president said was ready to provide the US Congress with a transcript of Foreign Minister Lavrov's conversation with President Trump.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 612
Posted: 5/17/2017 8:25:12 AM

The latest is that the Russians are offering to help out the USA and Trump.

Big Joke to them.
No doubt they may have recorded it all....I wonder with this idiot Trump and his crew... if they were even searched before entering the WH.
Makes you wonder.

I'm sure the Republicans would believe the Russians over their own countries intelligence community.
That's what Trump has done to your country....he's a keeper....lol.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 613
Posted: 5/17/2017 9:05:07 AM
You know you are in deep sh8t when your own people will not go on the record to defend you, there are even stories of GOP members pretending to take calls to avoid questions.

It is not looking good for donny.

Fox host: No Republicans 'willing to go on camera' after Comey memo
By Joe Concha - 05/16/17 09:24 PM EDT

Fox News host Bret Baier shared Tuesday there weren't "any Republicans willing to go on camera" in the wake of a New York Times story that reported President Trump had asked former FBI Director James Comey to end an investigation of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

According to the Times report, Comey wrote in a memo that Trump said, "I hope you can let this go,” and “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

The bombshell resulted in a guest booking challenge for Fox on the Republican side of the aisle.

“We’ve tried tonight to get Republicans to come out and talk to us, and there are not Republicans willing to go on camera tonight as of yet, and we'll see if that changes" said Baier, host of "Special Report."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/333758-baier-says-no-republicans-willing-to-go-on-camera-after-comey
 The_Pearl
Msg: 614
Posted: 5/17/2017 9:18:23 AM
EGads...He can't help himself.
His speeches always deterioate into the same rhetoric about himself.
How he is such a "tough" guy and how he has overcome such diversity in his life....blech!
He makes sure to quote some Bible verse to keep the thumpers on board.
His writers are probably worried everytime he goes out...if he'll stick to the script.

Dow Jones down -261 and dropping.....
 gtomustang
Msg: 615
The biggest threat ever is Russia's presidental plant because
Posted: 5/17/2017 9:47:45 AM
“Trump is calling for an investigation.”

>>>yeah, and Chump called for a wall on Mexico, too. You still believe in the Tooth Fairy? It calls one's intelligence into question to constantly believe the lies of someone who is constantly caught backtracking. Its like the beaten wife who keeps justifying her husband while laying the rib eye against her purple eye socket. So sad. The only thing constant about Chump's stories and tweets and denials IS their inconsistency. You try to stand by his statement, and 24 hrs later he is the one throwing you under the bus, telling another lie. Don't link your reputation to the liar.

unless, like the liar, you aren't worried about your reputation. that explains a lot, and I realize people wonder "WTF is wrong with this person", they are seeing now what I spotted years ago. We watch a person's nice behavior, and we mistake that for their nature. We fail to notice the people they refuse to support, and thus get a look at who they really are. its not that these people are inheritantly evil, they just don't know what real good is. They try to do what they think is really good, but its all just superficial.

(and as for the claim from the deflectors here that I must be self hating or in a bad mood or I need to accept something...I just took my 1968 Oldsmobile for a ride and i'm amused. The technology gap is just utterly amazing, this thing rides like a waterbed over the road bumps compared to my 2007 pickup truck. And the power steering, wow, so little road feel. its like driving for the first time all over again, and I love driving. whatever it is you feel when you do something you enjoy and yet feel like you're doing it for the first time...that's what i'm feeling now.)

its a pity to watch denial in action. its something worse when its located in a position of power and leadership. If HRC was in this situation, Johnny and Con man and the rest wouldn't be trying to say, "hey, we don't know there is a memo". When Comey said he was going to investigate HRC, Johnny sure didn't say, "now, folks, let's not jump to conclusions, let's wait and see how this turns out, maybe its just nothing."
 congupnaroad
Msg: 616
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2017 12:30:36 PM

Not for me!
You can save your breath…
He’s not my president.
Never has been,
and never will be[/quote

Hillary isn't your president either-FACT!
 lyinjovan
Msg: 617
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:04:36 PM
^^^^ You know, I think Trump is a terrible President, but even I concede this Russia stuff is total BS. Who cares that Trump tried to make friends with Russia....isn't that a good thing to do with a country that has one thousand or so nukes to vaporize the US with if it chose to do so? How can this be a bad thing.

Do we really know if Trump injured National Interests by sharing classified info from Israel with Russia? Or is this a media feeding frenzy?

The problem with Trump, besides the fact he is a sociopath, is he is so easily manipulated by the Republican elite... will give them whatever they want, and he put in Cabinet people who despise the agencies they are leading. We need a strong EPA.. not a weak one.... We should not tolerate going backwards.

As for Trumps tax cuts...stimulus plan... wall.... as I have repeatedly said over and over again over the months... Not going to happen. Doesn't look like the health care plan envisioned by the House is going to happen either. I wouldn't be surprised if it slowly dies in the Senate. Once Dems take over after the 2018 elections... its a new day. Trump may not last that long. The Deep State wants him gone. His criticizing Comey... and firing him...not a good idea.

parenthetically....one more real plus from Israel that is completely ignored by the antisemites here..... they have wonderful intelligence gathering capabilities. .. and freely share with the US which makes us Safer. Well spent money for the dollars.
 Kj521
Msg: 618
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:19:57 PM
"Do we really know if Trump injured National Interests by sharing classified info from Israel with Russia? Or is this a media feeding frenzy?"

Psst! I have a high level source that read me a memo over the phone....it said...#veryfakenews! ;) ;)
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 619
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:32:41 PM

@
one more real plus from Israel that is completely ignored by the antisemites here..... they have wonderful intelligence gathering capabilities. .. and freely share with the US which makes us Safer.
Quite true.

even I concede this Russia stuff is total BS.
Hardly. By giving the information to the Russians, he jeopardized the lives of the operatives who obtained it. Now, the radicals that were figuring out how to place bombs in laptops know there is a mole among them. Not good for that individual. And that's just one of the many problems that idiot created by bragging about the intel he gets.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/trumps-disclosure-endangered-spy-inside-isis-israel-officials/story?id=47449304

Who cares that Trump tried to make friends with Russia...
No one _as long as_ national security and interests aren't compromised in the process. That malicious idiot compromised quite a few things in the process. Among them the willingness of other countries' intelligence agencies of sharing secrets with us.

@
#veryfakenews!
^^^ conclusion from #veryfakebrains of #very_putrid_pieces_of_garbage.

LOLTrump
Msg: 620
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:33:21 PM

Psst! I have a high level source that read me a memo over the phone....it said...#veryfakenews! ;) ;)

So what part are you saying is fake?
 cotter
Msg: 621
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2017 2:01:21 PM
Message 620 ...
The Rev ...
By giving the information to the Russians, he jeopardized the lives of the operatives who obtained it.

He could care less ... it's collateral damage. There are no limits as long as he can make himself look like the ____________ man in the room (fill in the blank with all kinds of "Trump adjectives").

That malicious idiot compromised quite a few things in the process. Among them the willingness of other countries' intelligence agencies of sharing secrets with us.

All because he has to go around bragging like a kindergartner ... "Oh yeah, well our intel is better than yours ... blah, blah, blah and yadda, yadda, yadda ...".

Next thing you know he's blowing his mouth off about stuff he's not supposed to. That or they just "stroked" him a couple of times and he started spilling the beans like dumping the soup pot.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 622
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2017 2:42:38 PM

So what part are you saying is fake?

Your profile!
 HawkingJr
Msg: 623
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2017 3:29:22 PM
Well, looky, looky:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/robert-mueller-appointed-special-counsel-oversee-probe-russias-220156046--abc-news-topstories.html

"The United States Department of Justice has announced that a special counsel has been appointed to investigate Russian interference into last year's presidential election and links or coordination with the campaign of President Donald Trump.

Former FBI Director Robert Mueller was assigned by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to 'oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election, and related matters.'"

Looks like Mr. Rosenstein is about to get fired by Trump! And then he'll try to figure out a way to fire Mueller! This is a damn fine choice of special prosecutors -- hopefully we can ALL agree on that... right? I mean, he's a Bush FBI director appointee that also served under Obama -- that should touch all the bases right there! Good times are a comin'! (Or maybe not.)

It is a little unfortunate that the Republicans in Congress got let off the hook -- I'd like to have seen them squirm for a few more days.

Wonder how much farther the stock market will plunge tomorrow -- Trump giveth and Trump taketh away!
 cotter
Msg: 624
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2017 3:38:00 PM
Whoo Hooooo ... this guy is one tough cookie.

He prosecuted Manuelle Noriega and the Gambino crime family boss John Gotti. He doesn't take any shit off of anyone. I can't wait to hear what Trump will have to say about this ... especially given that he was whining at the Coast Guard graduation about how badly everyone picks on him.

Mueller is going to make history!

They are gonna be standing in line to cut deals with this guy. This should be good.

When he worked for "Dumbya/Dimya", he and Comey both threatened to resign in March 2004 if the White House overruled a Department of Justice finding that domestic wiretapping without a court warrant was unconstitutional. Ashcroft denied his consent to then White House Chief of Staff Card and White House Counsel Gonzales to waive the Justice Department ruling and permit the domestic warrantless eavesdropping program to proceed. Bush finally caved in and gave his support to sufficiently satisfy the concerns of Mueller, Ashcroft and Comey.
 Kj521
Msg: 625
Posted: 5/17/2017 3:43:39 PM
Fantastic!

Can we all go on record to say this Special Counsel is a GOOD thing?

Wanna have it for prosperity's sake. :D

*****taking notes and writing a memo.....Russia thread pg. 26....for future reference. ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because