Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 congupnaroad
Msg: 626
view profile
History
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 26 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
Hey Crybabies?

What's up?

Don't you think it is great that your boogeyman(Putin) has offered to provide a transcript of Trump's meeting with the Russian diplomats? You know the one that proves that Trump never divulged any classified information.But oh I forgot you will of course dismiss the source eh?

Even better it means that the money Queen Hillary paid to the Washington Post to publish that BS was a waste. Now that is what you call justice!
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 627
The biggest threat ever is from roach-in-chief and his sewer of supporters
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:44:31 PM

@
He could care less ...
Hard to tell what is worse, his not caring about it or his not having the brains to figure out he is endangering someone by divulging the information. Either way, the result leaves much to be desired.

especially given that he was whining at the Coast Guard graduation about how badly everyone picks on him.
His speech to graduates... "No politician in history has been treated worse"... poor pathetic petulant thing. That's why he gets two (2) scoops of ice cream. The country didn't elect a woman president but, it elected a pvssy nonetheless. Oh well.

Mueller is going to make history!
Good history would be rather welcome for a change. Hopefully, he still places the interests of the country above those of the roachnicant party. At least he is no Rudy giuliani or Chris Christie. That is a good sign.

@
Wanna have it for prosperity's sake. :D
it would be for posterity's sake.

@
But oh I forgot you will of course dismiss the source eh?
Only someone with your superlative intellectual abilities is capable of seeing how reliable the source is.

Even better it means that the money Queen Hillary paid to the Washington Post to publish that BS was a waste.
She must have paid roach-in-chief too for him to publish it in twitter.

Now that is what you call justice!
No, that's what _you_ call justice. People blessed with a properly functioning brain call that amazing stupidity... alternatively, a great achievement in neural masochism.
 Kj521
Msg: 628
Posted: 5/17/2017 5:09:04 PM
"it would be for posterity's sake."

That was actually intentional, Mr. Flman. ;)

Ya know why?

Cause President Trump is gonna....

#MAGA!!!!

#WINNING!!!!

***Still....not tired of it! :D
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 629
Posted: 5/17/2017 5:34:45 PM
Former Majority Leader and Paul Ryan on June 15,2016, say they think tRump is on Putins payroll.

KIEV, Ukraine — A month before Donald Trump clinched the Republican nomination, one of his closest allies in Congress — House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy — made a politically explosive assertion in a private conversation on Capitol Hill with his fellow GOP leaders: that Trump could be the beneficiary of payments from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016, exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) immediately interjected, stopping the conversation from further exploring McCarthy’s assertion, and swore the Republicans present to secrecy.
 gtomustang
Msg: 630
Posted: 5/17/2017 5:57:10 PM
"the problem with Trump, besides the FACT he is a sociopath, is he's so clearly manipulated by the Republican elite..."

but hey, "who cares that an easily manipulated sociopath tried to make friends with Russia"?

its nice that even when dismissing the accusations on Chump, the truth still comes out :)

Still, Putin told us the whole truth about why he sent people on vacation into Ukraine, how could he possibly lie to save his agent?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 631
Posted: 5/17/2017 6:02:32 PM
"You can't con people, at least not for long,...you can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you can't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."

D. tRump
 Kj521
Msg: 632
Posted: 5/17/2017 6:11:09 PM
^^^^^See how smart POTUS is?

The American people have finally woke up and elected a President who will get results when he finishes draining the swamp of the political elites!!!

Trump 2020!!!
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 633
Posted: 5/17/2017 6:29:54 PM
Speaking of the swamp, have you seen the new SWAMP Act proposed in congress?

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA) has formally introduced a bill into Congress that would require Trump to reimburse the government for funds spent on travel to his own properties, such as Mar-a-Lago in Florida and the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, NJ.

Lieu’s bill, the Stop Waste and Misuse by the President (SWAMP) Act, states that Trump’s travel “results in the American taxpayer effectively subsidizing the president’s businesses.” The bill would also require that Trump reimburse the government for Secret Service costs derived from visits to his properties....

Trump’s costs have skyrocketed since assuming office. The Wall Street Journal has reported that, of the $6 million in “campaign funds” that Trump spent in the first quarter of 2017, $500,000 was directed right back into Trump-owned hotels, restaurants and golf clubs. In total, since the start of his campaign, over $14 million has been funneled back into Trump-owned properties.

If Trump really wants to keep his promise to “drain the swamp,” he should start with the most egregious source of government waste first: himself.
 Kj521
Msg: 634
Posted: 5/17/2017 6:52:38 PM
^^^^^^President Trump is worth every penny, Mr. Irish!

A great investment in America's future! :)

TheRevenant2017
Msg: 635
Posted: 5/17/2017 7:00:34 PM

President Trump is worth every penny, Mr. Irish!
I always thought blonde jokes were undeserved.... no more!.

Roach-in-chief mumbles....
blonde:
See how smart POTUS is?

ETA:

It's the leaker of what trump told Russia about Israeli intelligence who was the problem.
No. The problem is that a hostile nation got classified information that compromised the source.

lyinjovan
Msg: 636
Posted: 5/17/2017 7:00:43 PM
I agree with Dershowitz on can tonight. It's the leaker of what trump told Russia about Israeli intelligence who was the problem.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 637
Posted: 5/17/2017 7:16:26 PM

The American people have finally woke up and elected a President who will get results when he finishes draining the swamp of the political elites!!!

https://i.imgur.com/rve56kn.jpg
 Kj521
Msg: 638
Posted: 5/17/2017 7:25:38 PM
"I always thought blonde jokes were undeserved.... no more!."

Oh no! Say it isn't so! :/

(That.....no more! Oooh....that was just so authoritarian! Hahaha! )

Careful, Mr. Lyinjovan.....you might get red pilled! Lol!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 639
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 5/17/2017 8:22:31 PM

Msg: 597
“Donald J. Trump.....IS....the 45th President of the United States of America! #Winning!!!”

Msg: 604
I was just going to skip over you, as you skip over me, but I just have to ask: WTF is wrong with you? Whenever somebody finally gets you to be completely serious, you admit Trump is a highly flawed leader with many unlikeable qualities and you were offered two bad choices and had to take the least worst one (to you), but those occasions are very rare and you spend most of your time on here swooning over Trump like a 10-year-old girl at a One Direction concert no matter how much he sh*ts all over the honor, decency and integrity you claim to be so important. I mean, were you just addicted to abusers and bullies while growing up? Can you not love a man unless he is a first rate ahole? Dee I get – she’s a bigot of the nth degree. And all these guys slobbering all over Trump are among the “poorly educated” that just wish they could be his best friend if not actually him. But you... two years ago you seemed like the most typical middle class white female on earth, and now you seem like you have been thoroughly brainwashed by a cult... of personality.

Something strange is happening in the town of the Stepford wives...
 deetristate
Msg: 640
Posted: 5/17/2017 8:26:38 PM
kj:

Translation of the above few posts:

-----We are envious, jealous and can't really dispute what the attractive blonde is saying so we will attack her personally and other attempts at derision-----

They know that "they" are failing. Hence, the piling on by the various personalities.

There is still no evidence of anything, particularly collusion, but they keep trying so they get points for trying.

They realize that if they make enough noise, with no proof of anything, leftists will rattle the cages and get excited and disrupt . .well... everything.

They should just accept that Trump is President and start working on the next election. Manning would be an ideal candidate for them. He's free now. And actually still, technically, in the service. Huh.

---- Glad that there is a special prosecutor.

But they won't like that either.

"He doesn't want a special prosecutor"

;Well, he SAYS that he wants one but he never will get one."

"Why did he get a special prosecutor if he is not guilty?"

The pivot continues.

""""The White House was informed of the decision less than an hour before it was publicly announced Wednesday and released a statement from the president over two hours later.

"As I have stated many times, a thorough investigation will confirm what we already know -- there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity," read the statement from Trump. "I look forward to this matter concluding quickly. In the meantime, I will never stop fighting for the people and the issues that matter most to the future of our country.""""""
 deetristate
Msg: 641
The biggest threat ever is the anger of leftists destroying themselves from within
Posted: 5/17/2017 8:41:55 PM
Meh

He was a businessman. He did business in Russia

And South Africa

and

France

and

Italy

and
England

and
Ireland

and

Scotland

and

China
and

Yawn.
 Kj521
Msg: 642
Posted: 5/18/2017 4:28:00 AM
"kj:

Translation of the above few posts:"

Lol! Ms. Dee!

Truthfully....I don't read the majority of posters here any longer. There is no point. It's the same whining and hate over and over again. And with some posters....it makes me sad to see the mental deterioration that is occurring.

But....I will assume that Mr. L2l is most likely quoting Mr. Hawking. So out of the respect I hold for Mr. Hawking, I went back and read his post and will answer this:

"but I just have to ask: WTF is wrong with you?"

Not a thing. I simply prefer my goverment with a little less deep state. :)
 Walts
Msg: 643
Posted: 5/18/2017 5:00:21 AM

Not a thing. I simply prefer my goverment with a little less deep state.

Dee, a little help here with this one too please, since you're taking on the job of translations.

Maybe the confusion on this one is because the insistent laughing in the background hasn't been included.

Thanks, in advance.
 Maleman999
Msg: 644
Posted: 5/18/2017 5:14:41 AM

Kj521:
Truthfully....I don't read the majority of posters here any longer. There is no point. It's the same whining and hate over and over again.

But when Trump spews and promotes hatred of specific groups like Mexicans and people of Muslim faith, and any other non-white group, and stereotypes them all as some kind of monsters, you don't see anything wrong with that? Do you have a deep hatred of all non-white people? I doubt people here will act on their discrimination of minority groups, but Trump is trying to pass laws that openly discriminates against them and tells people is OK to discriminate against non-whites. Is it wrong for people to be opposed to that? Do you want to go back in time-to the good old days-where non-whites have to sit at the back of the bus?
 Walts
Msg: 645
Posted: 5/18/2017 5:20:07 AM

Do you want to go back in time-to the good old days-where non-whites have to sit at the back of the bus?

Someone didn't even understand any of that "stuff" actually happened until a black "Canadian" with Jamaican roots started the history lessons with his long winded essays.

Gotta give her a break.

I guess.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 646
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2017 5:29:39 AM
"As I have stated many times, a thorough investigation will confirm what we already know -- there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity."

I'll repeat what I just said in the accomplishment thread:

You’d be hardpressed to find a post on here in which *I* claimed Russian collusion (at least directly by Trump himself) was likely. At this point, you’ve got far more to worry about the attempted cover-up than the original supposed crime. As recently as Friday, Rosenstein was saying that a special prosecutor was not needed. Only two related incidents of significance occurred between Friday and yesterday, when the special prosecutor was appointed: the discovery that Trump gave classified information to the Russians without asking the source of that information that he was going to do so, and the discovery of Comey’s memo about Trump attempting to get him to drop the Flynn investigation. The former was troubling enough but likely not illegal (just highly unethical) since the president can declassify classified information. But it was almost immediately after the latter discovery that the special prosecutor suddenly appeared, as the latter has all the markings of obstruction of justice, which if proven is unquestionably illegal for the president to do and an impeachable offense, as several Republican congressmen have admitted. It seems very likely THAT is what caused Rosenstein to decide a special prosecutor with the ability to file charges was needed. If Mueller should also find that Trump’s campaign colluded with the Russians (which would be just about stupid as Trump trying to shake down the FBI director to save worthless Flynn, who he already knew was under investigation when he hired the guy), well, that would just be icing on the cake at this point.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 647
Posted: 5/18/2017 5:31:12 AM
Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources
Politics | Thu May 18, 2017 | 7:19am EDT
By Ned Parker, Jonathan Landay and Warren Strobel | WASHINGTON

Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.

The previously undisclosed interactions form part of the record now being reviewed by FBI and congressional investigators probing Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election and contacts between Trump’s campaign and Russia.

After Vice President Mike Pence and others had denied in January that Trump campaign representatives had any contact with Russian officials, the White House later confirmed that Kislyak had met twice with then-Senator Jeff Sessions, who later became attorney general.

Kislyak also attended an event in April where Trump said he would seek better relations with Russia. Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, also attended that event in Washington. In addition, Kislyak met with two other Trump campaign advisers in July on the sidelines of the Republican convention.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106
 gtomustang
Msg: 648
Posted: 5/18/2017 5:38:13 AM
" It's the leaker of what trump told Russia about Israeli intelligence who was the problem."

>>>oh, sure, but if its a leak of Secretary of State's emails....that leak can't be any problem. Especially when Chump asks the Russians to do it. That can't look suspicious in the least.

funny how that works.

if chump was even capable of waking up America, it wasn't the majority b/c HRC won the popular vote.

chump is worth every penny...to comedians and the enemies of America. internal and external.

"do you have a deep hatred of all non-white people?"

Hard to believe, but...Occum's Razor. Or is it Jerome's Law?

Make Ignorance Great Again!
 deetristate
Msg: 649
Posted: 5/18/2017 6:00:33 AM
Does someone win a bet when YOU say Jerome's Law?

I don't often point it out anymore because I have trained you people to recognize it.

It merely emphasizes the racism in leftists.

Oh, and buried in that Reuters "18" story is that no one saw evidence of wrongdoing or collusion.

Anyway . . .

I skip over some people sometimes as well, kj. You know exactly what it will say.
And it rarely actuslly addresses the issue.

LOLTrump
Msg: 650
Posted: 5/18/2017 6:04:48 AM

chump is worth every penny...to comedians and the enemies of America. internal and external.

Hey now, maybe you should go easy on the guy, he has had a tough week and needs his safe space.

"No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly."

Donald J. Trump

https://i.redd.it/ggn65isvr8yy.jpg
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because