Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 651
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 27 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump
By Adam Entous May 17 at 8:16 PM

KIEV, Ukraine — A month before Donald Trump clinched the Republican nomination, one of his closest allies in Congress — House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy — made a politically explosive assertion in a private conversation on Capitol Hill with his fellow GOP leaders: that Trump could be the beneficiary of payments from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016, exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?pushid=591cc76bfdd5491d00000055&tid=notifi_push_breaking-news&utm_term=.fd78ae45409d
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 652
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 5/18/2017 6:34:36 AM

"No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly."

Not said Nelson Mandela, Abe Lincoln, and many other's...but by Donald J tRump... :/

LOL...I saw some other interesting info in the Reuters article:

Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.

These un-named campaign officials were in contact with the Russians before the election, which hasn't been disclosed? What could they possibly be discussing?

Those discussions focused on mending U.S.-Russian economic relations strained by sanctions imposed on Moscow, cooperating in fighting Islamic State in Syria and containing a more assertive China, the sources said.

The tRump campaign was discussing U.S.-Russian economic sanctions??? Undermining a sitting President? I'm pretty sure that is against the law.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 653
Posted: 5/18/2017 6:54:38 AM

The tRump campaign was discussing U.S.-Russian economic sanctions??? Undermining a sitting President? I'm pretty sure that is against the law.

Well yes that is clearly an issue, but her emails.

That said, I sure tRump will claim that his impeachment is the best ever.

https://i.redd.it/rc7lptljx8yy.jpg
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 654
Posted: 5/18/2017 7:08:21 AM
LOL...I just read this little addition about the 18 undisclosed contacts with the Russians:

Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8 vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile to improved relations, four current U.S. officials said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-campaign-had-at-least-18-undisclosed-contacts-with-russians-during-2016-race/

A back channel for tRump to communicate with his puppet master to circumvent U.S. national security??? About 57% of the country would call this treason, but not the tRump fans...can't wait to here the tRump apologists twist this one.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 655
The biggest threat ever is from roach-in-chief and his sewer of supporters
Posted: 5/18/2017 9:14:34 AM

@
We are envious, jealous
Yes, you putrefacted pieces of garbage are envious and it shows. You are fully aware that you are supporting a mediocre idiot that often cannot even build a coherent sentence.

attractive blonde is saying so we will attack her personally and other attempts at derision
^^^ that's a first. A repulsive, putrid piece of garbage showing consideration for another putrid piece of garbage. How unfortunate that such consideration is absent when it comes to leaving 20+ millions Americans without health care.

You're right about one thing though, she is an attractive blonde (at least in my opinion) but, that is irrelevant. For instance, you likely bear some resemblence to the tire tracks left by roach-in-chief in his Depends, yet both of you are morally and ethically putrefacted pieces of garbage. A sewer would puke either one of you. Looks wouldn't make any difference.

There is still no evidence of anything, particularly collusion
Patience putrid piece of garbage, patience. There is a prosecutor who will likely reward it.

They should just accept that Trump is President
inform your malicious dishonest lonely neuron floating in your cranial cavity sewer that is already done. What, as you very well know, is not acceptable is for this country to be led by a mediocre, petulant, narcissistic, self-centered, incompetent, demented putrefacted piece of garbage like you. Someone who like you, would leave millions of Americans without health care to line his pockets and, who wants to lower the corporate tax rate to dig this country into a hole in order to line his pockets again and get more money from corporations who buy political prostitutes like him.

Glad that there is a special prosecutor.
Of course you are.

But they won't like that either.
As you know, you are mistaken, you malicious, dishonest, rancid, putrid piece of garbage.

there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity
The fact that the statement came out of roach-in-chief makes it extremely likely that it is another one of his lies. That's about all that comes out of his out of control big mouth.

It merely emphasizes the racism in leftists.
The putrefacted piece of garbage crossed with Freud's feces playing the race card again. It is because of "leftists" that you are no longer forced to sit in the back of a bus, you miserable, disgusting, malicious piece of garbage.

I skip over some people sometimes as well, kj
Just like the rest of the putrid masses of garbage like you, you don't like knowing that decent people see you for what you really are.

And it rarely actuslly addresses the issue.
Here is your chance to address an issue you putrid mass of roach feces, explain why American companies move to Mexico, a country that has a 30% corporate tax rate.

You've had the opportunity to explain that many times. Your failure to do so clearly shows that you are nothing but a malicous, ignorant, dishonest, putrid mass of roach feces. No wonder you hate yourself. Not even Kafka could imagine a more repulsive bag of putrid DNA than you are.

@
.I don't read the majority of posters here any longer.
One thing the putrefacted pieces of garbage like you don't like is that other people see them for what they are.

I simply prefer my goverment with a little less deep state. :)
And decent people prefer a government with less deep state of stupidity, malice and dishonesty.

@
you don't see anything wrong with that?
Of course not. They are entitled to spread lies and hatred and how dare decent people point them out.

In other highly classified information that has been leaked: Mexico agrees to pay for impeachment.

LOLTrump
Msg: 656
Posted: 5/18/2017 10:42:03 AM
Looks like someone is getting cold feet.

Fired National Security Adviser Michael Flynn Is Defying a Congressional Subpoena
Associated Press
11:46 AM ET

A lawyer for fired National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has informed the Senate Intelligence Committee he will not honor its subpoena for private documents. That's according to the panel's chairman, Republican Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina.

Burr told reporters Thursday about the response from Flynn's lawyer. Burr says the panel's members are not surprised and says, "We'll figure out on Gen. Flynn what the next step, if any, is."

The committee is one of several on Capitol Hill investigating possible collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.

Flynn was ousted earlier this year from his senior administration job.

http://time.com/4784417/michael-flynn-subpoena-private-documents/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter
 2ufo2
Msg: 657
Posted: 5/18/2017 11:34:53 AM
Hawking...

RE this:
... that Trump gave classified information to the Russians without asking the source of that information that he was going to do so, and the discovery of Comey’s memo about Trump attempting to get him to drop the Flynn investigation. The former was troubling enough but likely not illegal (just highly unethical) since the president can declassify classified information.

Actually, I'm not so sure of this.
The president can declassify any information classified under the Presidential Executive Order (usually issued with every new president though I think the most recent one was issued in 2009) since all that information is classified under presidential authority.

However, information classified by other nations does not come under that order.
I think Trump has now rendered the intelligence services as useless and ineffective far more effectively than everyone before him combined.
 forumslady
Msg: 658
Posted: 5/18/2017 1:08:28 PM
2ufo2- I read several articles before commenting.
It appears that this situation requires looking at the big picture.
The president does have the power to classify and declassify information.
What was taken for granted in giving this power is that we would never see a situation where we have a president so diversionary, arrogant and careless.
When this was decided to be allowed, no one imagined that our country would be so at risk to an idiot who can't even control his twitter posts or exercise any restraint, in general.
However, it is NOT wise, even with things so out of control, to have a knee jerk reaction and push for something that would later be regretted.
Regardless of what is happening now, (unless we wind up having nuclear war and almost everyone is wiped out and none of this matters), we have to look forward.
No matter how the current situation ends, whether it's Trumps impeachment, or if he stays, this won't last forever.
Hopefully, the country WILL survive all this and there will be other presidents who actually have the sense to be a proper leader for the country.
We don't want to limit a future presidents power to classify and/or declassify information because of the current clown in chief.
A presidents ability to do this has to be protected, especially considering how much damage control future presidents will face once the Trump train wreck is finally over and we move on to a better future.
Presently, we have to exercise the restraint that Trump is not capable of and protect what is left of the faith in our intelligence community and the powers of the most important position our country has.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 659
Posted: 5/18/2017 1:33:02 PM
Presumably, the president can declassify whatever he wishes, but that doesn't mean he hasn't broken an intelligence agreement with the country where the intelligence originated. Al Jazzerra , today claims the intel came from Jordanian sources...no friend of Russia.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 660
Posted: 5/18/2017 1:55:40 PM
He can do what he wishes with intel, but he is going to have a hard time dealing with this, as Donny, might be time to lawyer up.

Graham: Trump-Russia investigation is now a 'criminal investigation'

May 18, 2017 3:18 PM EDT - Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said the special counsel's investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials is now a criminal investigation, and that Congress may now have less access to information, on May 18 at the Capitol. (The Washington Post)

Link to video interview:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/graham-trump-russia-investigation-is-now-a-criminal-investigation/2017/05/18/cda10d5a-3bff-11e7-a59b-26e0451a96fd_video.html
 forumslady
Msg: 661
Posted: 5/18/2017 1:59:06 PM
bigbadnirish-
One of the articles I read agrees with what you just said.
Other countries are not bound by what our country, well our president, decides to do.
However, they can't come in and do anything about it either.
It's not like a leader from another country can launch an investigation into our president.
There will be talk about this for days, maybe weeks, months, heck years, probably.
What we have to face is that no matter how badly Trump screws up, we can't throw the baby out with the bath water and make things worse because Trump is a jack azz.
Other countries can complain, they can go so far as to fly their leader here and stir the pot until it foams.
At the end of the day, remember Trump bragged during campaigning that he knows the laws/regulations/limits and takes advantage of them. He even went so far as to tell her she should have done something about it all the time she's been a politician if she didn't like him taking advantage of them. I was watching the debate when he said that to Clinton.
We have to consider the distinct possibility that he is manipulating people into limiting presidential power for reasons that will last beyond his presidency and benefit him and his rich cronies once he is no longer president.
In other words, backfire because he is successful in maneuvering things to his gain.
I've said again and again, that Trump is arrogant and infantile, that is true, but I have ALSO said he is an expert at getting what he wants, he has done it all his life.
We have to be careful that we aren't short sighted and ask for something to happen that he actually wants to happen.
We have to stay vigilant and think before we encourage action detrimental to the countrys well being because we are sick of Trump.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 662
Posted: 5/18/2017 2:39:42 PM

We have to stay vigilant and think before we encourage action detrimental to the countrys well being because we are sick of Trump.
Ironically, impeaching that piece of garbage may actually be the worst thing that can happen to the country. The last thing this country needs are the likes of paul ryan, mitch mcconnell and pence at the helm. roach-in-chief constant need to have his diapers changed keeps these human sewers busy.
 forumslady
Msg: 663
Posted: 5/18/2017 3:00:23 PM
TheRevenant2017- "Ironically, impeaching that piece of garbage may actually be the worst thing that can happen to the country. The last thing this country needs are the likes of paul ryan, mitch mcconnell and pence at the helm. roach-in-chief constant need to have his diapers changed keeps these human sewers busy."

Along with undermining our intelligence capability, destroying other countries respect for our president, what you just said is one of my top concerns.

Somewhere a while back, there was speculation from more than one person that Trump might have ran to be leader just long enough to make a huge mess, then duck out or get forced out on purpose.
I'm beyond guessing, it scares the bejeesus out of me that if Trump is impeached or resigns that Pence would be president.
Who knows what the heck is going on anymore, but if Pence became president, we are BOTH correct in saying that would be worse than Trump.
You left out Sessions, a disaster waiting to happen that I am way too familiar with because of his history of leadership in Alabama.
People have been lined up by Trump that if he goes, what remains is even uglier.
Those of us paying attention need to be wary right now of that happening.
Our best option is to keep paying attention and be careful of what we ask for.
We have to stop saying things can't get worse, they can.
 John252817
Msg: 664
The leftists continue to guess and guess and.......
Posted: 5/18/2017 3:37:02 PM
"I'm beyond guessing"

Doubt the leftists are going to stop guessing and stirring things up. That was a good joke coming from a leftist.....YIKES!!!!!
 2ufo2
Msg: 665
Posted: 5/18/2017 4:19:41 PM
Bigbadnirish... I think you have worded it better with this:

Presumably, the president can declassify whatever he wishes, but that doesn't mean he hasn't broken an intelligence agreement with the country where the intelligence originated.

Forumslady... I'm with you. Every time I stretch my imagination to try to guess the level of stupidity that Trump will obtain with his next action or tweet, it turns out my guesses are absurdly conservative.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 666
Posted: 5/18/2017 4:30:37 PM
Forumslady----2ufo,

The problem with sharing third party intelligence with Russia, without consent from the third party, is that it quite possibly has great impact on the long standing 5, 9, and 14 Eyes Intelligence Agreements we have with our allies. These agreements were set up to share intelligence about our, at the time, known adversaries, China and Russia...they've been expanded to share intel about extremist terrorism.

The long and short is, when the U.S. breached an intelligence agreement with a known adversary, Russia, then we have broken a long standing security agreement. What will the response be? Don't share intel with us? We will never know, but I'm sure the notion of keeping us out of the loop is being discussed with our intelligence partners as I write.

Jerome's law...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 LOLTrump
Msg: 667
Posted: 5/18/2017 4:53:16 PM

What will the response be?

That will depend on who you ask.

As clearly tRump has been treated worse than any president in history, so people will probally just make stuff up make him look bad, and I bet some will even use his own words to do that.

https://i.imgur.com/sVv429u.jpg

https://i.redd.it/jtn66980m7yy.png
 Ouija2025
Msg: 668
Posted: 5/18/2017 5:07:49 PM
Well KJ is you don't bother reading most of the posts, what are you responding to except the sound of your own typing?
I hear POTUS deploying troops, tired of them taking money for nothing - watch out Calgary AB
 gtomustang
Msg: 669
Posted: 5/18/2017 5:30:09 PM
"No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly."

Donald J. Trump

One, its phucking Hilaryious that the dork who brought us, "Obama needs to show us his birth certificate" as he lost his attempt on the White House (Third time's the charm, apparently) is crying like Glen Beck that he's being picked on. Or asked the Russians to hack his opponent's emails. Or falsely accused a president of wiretapping. I mean, talk about the bully who can dish it out yet cries like a baby when he can't take it!

Two, if Lincoln, Kennedy or Reagan could speak from the grave, they'd say:

"get shot at, dumbass, and THEN talk about getting treated poorly"
 congupnaroad
Msg: 670
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2017 5:45:14 PM

Here is your chance to address an issue you putrid mass of roach feces, explain why American companies move to Mexico, a country that has a 30% corporate tax rate

Easy, because Mexico's lower wages easily offset their 30% corporate tax rate.

You've had the opportunity to explain that many times. Your failure to do so clearly shows that you are nothing but a malicous, ignorant, dishonest, putrid mass of roach feces. No wonder you hate yourself. Not even Kafka could imagine a more repulsive bag of putrid DNA than you are

blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

Yawn!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 671
Posted: 5/18/2017 6:06:26 PM

Easy, because Mexico's lower wages easily offset their 30% corporate tax rate.

It's only easy, cause it is a complete failure at understanding math.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 672
Posted: 5/18/2017 6:09:50 PM

talk about the bully who can dish it out yet cries like a baby when he can't take it!

This ^ is vintage Trump

All the big Politicos in NYC know this of him for ages!
His feuds with then Mayor Ed Koch were legendary
He'd always try to "get over" on others who he felt stood in his way; but when he got nailed
The you'd hear that famous outcry ...." its not fair"
Coming from a man who has honed down cheating & swindling into a Fine art!

Trump had a good ride in last years election...he tapped a nerve that his opponents could not do.... by doing what he does best............lying and deceiving to an audience primed to accept his pap!

But even he likely Knew he could not win against Hillary (on his own merit) because he had nothing of substance to say to those that wouldn't "drink his kool-aid"...and thus ad-libb'ed all his debates with political garnish and little else.

I'm sure that even He (with or without Russian help).....could NOT believe his ears when the final counts came in!
as evidenced by the fact that he didn't even prepare a victory speech...and didn't even bother undertaking the arduous task of selecting his staff until he was elected.

Whether or not Russia made it possible is something that we might never know for sure; but this victory...something that he likely didn't expect...fueled his already grandiose ego to the point where he felt as POTUS, to be "untouchable", and has no doubt gave him the feeling that he is beyond any reproach.
 forumslady
Msg: 673
Posted: 5/18/2017 7:31:43 PM
bigbadnirish- "The long and short is, when the U.S. breached an intelligence agreement with a known adversary, Russia, then we have broken a long standing security agreement. What will the response be? Don't share intel with us? We will never know, but I'm sure the notion of keeping us out of the loop is being discussed with our intelligence partners as I write."
Yes, and this is the concern we share.
Our allies aren't any happier that Trump is in charge than people that have common sense are, they can only watch the train wreck happen and hope like everyone else that the whole thing doesn't derail completely.
Barring that and the consequences that could come of it, we are all in wait and see mode.
There are enough people making waves, there is enough of an outcry, that our allies know that not all US citizens share in the Trump delusion ( his hindazz) and are blind to his machinations.
This IS going somewhere, but we need to consider this like a very high stakes game of chess and be careful with our moves based on whatever he does next.
Or, another analogy, make sure Trump is NOT the puppeteer and everyone else his puppets, but rather hope like anything he WILL be beat at whatever game he's playing.
If the proper strategy is used, what can happen, what I hope with everything in me happens, is that this will come back around and bite him HARD.
Yes, there are far reaching consequences for what is going on with Trump as our president, but if anyone questioned him before, who except idiots will trust him again once he isn't president ?!
In that case, let the idiots trust him, they deserve what they get, but so too shall Trump, if this plays out right.
In other words, the player must be outplayed and just like chess, that means wise moves and patience. ;)
 deetristate
Msg: 674
Posted: 5/19/2017 3:36:56 AM
Was an agreement broken?

NYT did the revealing of intel and also revealed allegedly from where.

Lock them up, lock them up, look them up! !!!.

(That was a joke.)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 675
Posted: 5/19/2017 3:44:56 AM

Though still reluctant to formalize the relationship, strategic cooperation became a major focus of the U.S.-Israel relationship when Ronald Reagan entered office. Before his election, Reagan had written: "Only by full appreciation of the critical role the State of Israel plays in our strategic calculus can we build the foundation for thwarting Moscow's designs on territories and resources vital to our security and our national well-being."

Reagan's view culminated in the November 30, 1981, signing of a Memorandum of Understanding on "strategic cooperation." On November 29, 1983, a new agreement was signed creating the Joint Political-Military Group (JPMG) and a group to oversee security assistance, the Joint Security Assistance Planning Group (JSAP).

The JPMG was originally designed to discuss means of countering threats posed by increased Soviet involvement in the Middle East. It has placed increasing emphasis, however, on bilateral concerns about the proliferation of chemical weapons and ballistic missiles.

The JSAP was formed in response to Israel's economic crisis in the mid­1980s. It is a binational group that meets annually in Washington to examine Israel's current and future military procurement requirements. It also formulates plans for the allocation of U.S. Foreign Military Sales credits in light of current threat assessments and U.S. budgetary capabilities.

An example of cooperation between the branches occurred January 23, 1987, when Congress designated Israel as a major non-NATO ally. This law formally established Israel as an ally, and allowed its industries to compete equally with NATO countries and other close U.S. allies for contracts to produce a significant number of defense items.

In April 1988, President Reagan signed another MOU encompassing all prior agreements. This agreement institutionalized the strategic relationship.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because