Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 701
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because, someone wanted to see an old lady cryPage 29 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)

Don't worry. We got this. We will do what is right for our country. :)

https://i.redd.it/q0flvq15sgyy.png

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 702
The biggest threat ever is from roach-in-chief and his sewer of supporters
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:07:51 PM

Don't worry. We got this. We will do what is right for our country. :)
Which does not include attempting to leave 20+ million Americans without health care, mocking an individual's disabilities, making excuses or worse, supporting pieces of trash that grab women's pvssy without their consent, eroding the financial well being of the average American to concentrate wealth in the hands of a few, etc, etc, etc.

Obviously those who support those thing are not included in the "we" who are doing everything they can to do what is right for the country.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
ETA: re: post 705

The 455 makes so much torque, it can pull from a dead stop in top gear. Forget what the baker says, THAT is the ingredient for donuts :)
They make donuts in bakeries ?... I never thought one could make donuts with a van ;-)... maybe tipped donuts ? ;-)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
ETA: re: post 706

Like I said.....WE....will decide. Everyone else can have opinions.
The "WE" you are a part of have conclusively demonstrated not to give a damn about the country and its people. Nothing but malicious, self-centered, dishonest, mediocre, putrid pieces of garbage always ready to cause harm.

gtomustang
Msg: 703
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because. . .nah
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:08:24 PM
show of hands, how many other people read the words "you people" and hear Aaaaarchee Bunker's voice? I can't be the only one.

meanwhile back at the ranch, if Chump isn't guilty, why so many hamfisted attempts by everyone in the White Again House to cover it up? Gosh and golly, you'd think they were the chump tax returns! for a moron who loves to harass black presidents and woman candidates, you'd think chump would have a clue of how the game is played--when they accuse, show they are wrong and they have egg on their face. Easy peasy, he should be drooling to make them look foolish!

I haven't tried donuts yet in this car, but even with an automatic trans...i'm betting its possible. The 455 makes so much torque, it can pull from a dead stop in top gear. Forget what the baker says, THAT is the ingredient for donuts :)

as for doing what's right for the country, yes, the Dems are on that--removing the narcissist who is clueless. Well, actually chump is doing his best to remove himself. Hopefully he can visit the Muslim, Jewish, and Christian centers and not embarrass the country in 9 days. Considering how much hash he's made this week, what do the Trumpets want to bet?
 Kj521
Msg: 704
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:13:40 PM

We might consider them....and then again... maybe we won't. :)

LOLTrump
Msg: 705
Posted: 5/19/2017 7:05:53 PM

FYI, just because you watch Fox does not mean you get a say.

Sorry to break that to you.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 706
Posted: 5/19/2017 7:06:52 PM
do WE really want Trump removed?...who is (at present) the single best thing to power the Dem revival in the upcoming elections.

https://www.debatepolitics.com/general-political-discussion/285003-do-we-really-want-trump-impeached-5.html

Not that it would be easy....but as the saying goes "be careful what WE wish for"....as the Dems may not get a better chance to bounce back!
 Kj521
Msg: 707
Posted: 5/19/2017 7:11:14 PM
^^^^^LMAO!

"as the Dems may not get a better chance to bounce back!"

Yes! Like your thinking! ;)

"FYI, just because you watch Fox does not mean you get a say.

Sorry to break that to you."

No, Frank....but being a US citizen and a registered voter does. ;)
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 708
Posted: 5/19/2017 8:10:03 PM

being a US citizen and a registered voter does. ;)
fortunately for some, like you for instance, and unfortunately for the country, decency and a genuine desire to do something positive for it isn't a requirement to have the right to vote. On voting date, you could visit your niece and mock her instead of vicariously mocking her by voting for someone who does. At least you'd do a good thing for 20+ million Americans by not contributing to them losing their health care. Of course, their lives are worthless compared to a new pair of shoes and a La Perla bra. #MTGA.

Almost forgot the sexual frustration thing you mentioned... you cast your vote for #MSAGA... the first A doesn't stand for America... it stands for your supporting grabbing pvssy without a woman's consent.

You sure support the kind of behavior that makes banana republics great again and again and again... for their dictators and friends.

Kj521
Msg: 709
Posted: 5/19/2017 8:27:39 PM
"On voting date, you could visit your niece and mock her instead of vicariously mocking her by voting for someone who does. "

My niece voted for Trump herself....are you saying she was mocking herself? Why are you mocking her for making her own decisions? Shame on you! :/

Now....

"At least you'd do a good thing for 20+ million Americans by not contributing to them losing their health care. Of course, their lives are worthless compared to a new pair of shoes and a La Perla bra."

Those 20 million people would have enjoyed a new pair of shoes and a LA Perla bra much more so than insurance coverage they were mandated to get.... but couldn't afford to use. :/

LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 710
Posted: 5/19/2017 9:27:51 PM

Those 20 million people would have enjoyed a new pair of shoes and a LA Perla bra much more so than insurance coverage they were mandated to get.... but couldn't afford to use. :/

Right wing conservative talking points?
 Kj521
Msg: 711
Posted: 5/19/2017 9:32:05 PM
^^^^^Just shows....you need to get out and talk to real people. :/

****Psst! Talking to your mom through the basement door doesn't count. :)

vvvv (post below) I....choose....not to. The little arrows (^^^^^^) were referring to the post above.....and the little v's (vvvvvv) the post below.

Anything else you need explained to you, Mr. L2l? Happy to help. :)
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 712
Posted: 5/19/2017 9:44:34 PM

^^^^^Just shows....you need to get out and talk to real people. :/
****Psst! Talking to your mom through the basement door doesn't count. :)

To whom are you referring? Why don't you, Dee and John learn how to quote someone properly?

Pssst: Quoting properly makes conversation easier to follow.

forumslady
Msg: 713
Posted: 5/19/2017 10:10:10 PM
Kj521- "Like I said.....WE....will decide. Everyone else can have opinions.

We might consider them....and then again... maybe we won't. :)"

Dang Kj, you are running things now?!
Who is the other part of we?
Trump?
I'm telling Melania! :D :D

Edit to add.....@ L2l: What logic? ;)

LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 714
Posted: 5/19/2017 10:12:07 PM

Msg: 713
Anything else you need explained to you, Mr. L2l?

So instead of following the proper forum etiquette, or learn how to do it correctly you choose to ignore it ? Your logic doesn't make sense to me.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 715
Posted: 5/19/2017 11:09:19 PM

@
My niece voted for Trump herself....
There are two problems with that claim....

The first one is that you can't be certain she did unless you were watching over her as she was voting. That would certainly put a significant amount of pressure on her to vote for the piece of garbage you support.

The second one is, presuming you weren't watching over her, she may simply have pretended to support that piece of garbage because she didn't want to jeopardize the relationship she has with people who she greatly depends on as a result of being a quadriplegic. This is why it would be interesting to find out what she really thinks instead of what you claim she thinks.

Unfortunately, there is a small probability that she may have voted for that piece of garbage as a result of being misled by all the lies those around her, like you, are peddling but, what remains the same in that case is, the only way you can know with certainty who she voted for is if you were watching over her shoulder as she voted.

are you saying she was mocking herself?
Not at all. What I am saying is that, she is in a very undesirable position. Quadriplegic surrounded by a bunch of malicious hypocrites who support mocking the disabled and, rather unfortunately for her, her well-being depends on those people. That's a really tough spot for her to be in.

Why are you mocking her for making her own decisions?
I am not. I simply pointed out that YOU support mocking disabled individuals. I also pointed out that YOU support leaving millions of Americans without health care.

Shame on you!
Shame on those like YOU, who voted for someone who mocks the disabled. That's where the shame goes. At your age you should make an effort to take responsibility for your actions. Don't falsely and maliciously accuse others of behaving the way you do.

Those 20 million people would have enjoyed a new pair of shoes and a LA Perla bra much more so than insurance coverage they were mandated to get
It is rather unlikely that people with pre-existing conditions have to be "mandated" to get health insurance. Even people without pre-existing conditions don't have to be mandated to have health insurance, it's the type of thing people like to have. As far as the shoes and La Perla bras, no constituent so far has complained about not being able to get fancy shoes and bras to their representative(s) in Town Hall meetings. Not being able to get health insurance, that's a completely different story.

but couldn't afford to use. :/
Someone who claims
We will do what is right for our country. :)
would support actions to control costs to make health insurance affordable, not use cost as an excuse to support leaving people with pre-existing conditions without it.

The right thing for the country is to make affordable health care insurance available to everyone. Something that neither you, those like you, and the piece of garbage you, and the others, support seem to be concerned about.

@
Edit to add.....@ L2l: What logic? ;)
Right wing blonde logic. Blonde apparel-supremacist, bras and shoes over health care for Americans.

John252817
Msg: 716
Posted: 5/19/2017 11:42:27 PM
"Psst! Talking to your mom through the basement door doesn't count. :)"

^^^^^Thank God for moms eh? the rev, you are showing your racism just like a few others in here. I see you used your own way of doing so instead of typing about that "middle aged white woman".....Wow, the liberal racists are out in force. What will you kids be racist about next? YIKES!!!
 Kj521
Msg: 717
Posted: 5/20/2017 4:07:56 AM
Mr. L2l....

"learn how to do it correctly you choose to ignore it ?"

I know how to use it.

"Your logic doesn't make sense to me."

Oh gee! Let me try to put this nicely.

YOUR.....need for "proper forum etiquette".....does not supercede....MY....need for ease of use and convenience.

You may be the Superstar in your world but you are not all that in mine. The logical path can't be any easier to follow than that.

Here's a simple solution.....skip posters that offend your posting sensibilities. :)

"Blonde apparel-supremacist"

This is funny, Mr. Flman. :D

***Ok....gotta go. I have to head out to the gym that I haven't been to in 6 months cause I will be shopping for bathing suits later. ;)
 deetristate
Msg: 718
Posted: 5/20/2017 6:02:19 AM
I keep reading these threads, start to write something, and then I read kj's posts and hear"wap,wap,wap," the sound of her having this all under control.

So, I leave this to the queen.

Will check in after brunch.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 719
Posted: 5/20/2017 6:41:37 AM
Republican Patriots.

Press "We just discovered that Russia may control the WhiteHouse."

Republicans "Yes. we are very concerned about how you found out."
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 720
Posted: 5/20/2017 6:48:20 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/approval-of-president-trump-drops-to-lowest-since-inauguration-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-BBBjh14?li=BBnb7Kz

according to the reuters/ipsos poll...Trump approval rating keeps on falling......EXCELLENT!

But the most important thing about is that many in the GOP ranks are starting to distance themselves from him...which will give the Dems a head of steam going into the election phase!

This is exactly what the Dems need to fuel back up....lets keep Trump in as long as possible!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 721
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2017 6:51:19 AM

The right thing for the country is to make affordable health care insurance available to everyone. Something that neither you, those like you, and the piece of garbage you, and the others, support seem to be concerned about

And how do think making affordable health insurance available to everyone is achievable? Clearly making it the law that people purchase health insurance was not a popular thing to do.

So come on Einstein, what is your solution?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 722
Posted: 5/20/2017 6:55:29 AM

And how do think making affordable health insurance available to everyone is achievable? Clearly making it the law that people purchase health insurance was not a popular thing to do.

So come on Einstein, what is your solution?

You live in Australia, a country with national healthcare for everyone and you are asking how is this achievable?

Congratulations, you are the dumbest person I have see on the internet today, as you do not even understand how healthcare works in your own country.
 2ufo2
Msg: 723
Posted: 5/20/2017 6:57:17 AM

YOUR.....need for "proper forum etiquette".....does not supercede....MY....need for ease of use and convenience.

My need for comprehension supercedes trying to understand posts that are incomprehensible or confusing in any way; whether because
- I can't figure out if someone is being quoted and then rebutted or simply letting both sides of their personality out
- or if there is some logical disconnect
- or if the comment belongs to an entirely different subject
- or for any other reason the writer deems it necessary to be obtuse.

The entire purpose of etiquette is basically to be considerate to others and to avoid confusion.
 gtomustang
Msg: 724
Posted: 5/20/2017 6:58:28 AM
its Hilaryious to watch people who complain about divisiveness....engage in it so repeatedly in one page.

Oh well, Chump supporters have his bad habits, which is why they don't recognize them as bad. THEY are the solution? so much for inclusiveness that they ask for. But hey, at least Melania Trump is not wearing a head cover in Saudi Arabia...just like Michelle Obama. She doesn't just copy the speeches, she knows how to copy everything a classy First Lady does.

Getting rid of Chump lets Pence get into office to do damage. So the Dems still have an opening when Pence gets in and shocks even the Libertarians and Tea Party, but you know the joke, the Dems never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity :) They still have to provide a unified front, and will they? there's plenty of broken hearted Sanderites.

Promoting Newt Gingrich's wife, who helped him cheat on his last wife, as ambassador to the VATICAN? Priceless! you can't make that stuff up!
 2ufo2
Msg: 725
Posted: 5/20/2017 7:02:43 AM

So the Dems still have an opening, but you know the joke, they never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity :) They still have to provide a unified front, and will they?

I don't think so.

I think the Dems are so immersed in watching the Trump & Co gaffes with jaw-dropping amazement that they are neglecting to consolidate their voter base.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because