Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 John252817
Msg: 726
The leftists continue to whinePage 30 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
^^^^^^^ Like Kj says, for all you "concerned" posters, skip the posters who don't/can't conform to your needs.... Pretty easy eh?? YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 727
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because, cafeteria christians are just pretending
Posted: 5/20/2017 7:45:16 AM

Promoting Newt Gingrich's wife, who helped him cheat on his last wife, as ambassador to the VATICAN? Priceless! you can't make that stuff up!

Yep just goes to show you who the "real" christians are and who are just the cafeteria ones.

As they really know that there is no invisible man in the sky or they would have a problem with this, as it is clear they are just pretending to make themselves feel better.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 728
view profile
History
The biggest threat ever is from roach-in-chief and his sewer of supporters
Posted: 5/20/2017 8:45:44 AM
Hey Franky? Seeing as you have now called me a retard a pyscopath and the dumbest person on the internet, I think it is only fair that I point out you are a Rape Apologist, don't ya think?

Another teen gang raped. This time in Nova Scotia. The rapists took photos, published them online and the victim was vilified and bullied.

Her rapists were not charged. 18 months later she hanged herself.
Her father is devastated. RMCP have only now made arrests.

Too little, too late

And the crowning glory, your reply Franky.

Actually if you knew a bit more about the case you would probably say:

Too much, too late.

As one look at that girls twitter and tumbler feed would show you she was no innocent little girl, she was a sexually promiscuous young lady who was into lots of bad stuff and was not shy about telling the world about it

Now while no one can be guilty of dressing or acting a certain way, if people took a little peek behind the curtain they would see there is some serious doubt with regards to her story

How ta going now Franky? Gonna have another meltdown? Aw Diddums!
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 729
Posted: 5/20/2017 9:28:56 AM

@
Here's a simple solution.....skip posters that offend your posting sensibilities. :)
The truth and the facts offend those like you. That's why those like you prefer reading breibart and theduran.com.

This is funny, Mr. Flman. :D
That part was meant to be. What isn't funny is what followed, that those like you would leave Americans without health care for a pair of shoes while claiming they are committed to do something good for the country. Shows how little principles and decency are worth to the likes of you.

Pretend you didn't read that. You'll feel better that way.

@
So, I leave this to the queen.
That's probably a first. You piece of garbage unable to come up with some malicious lie to support your behavior and that of those like you.

Do like the "queen", pretend you didn't read that.

@
And how do think making affordable health insurance available to everyone is achievable?
That's not hard to figure out. The first step would be to look at how other countries have achieved it. If you had a brain instead of a putrid mass of cottage cheese in your cranial cavity, you would have looked at how it's done in your country and answered your own question. There are other countries whose health care systems could be analyzed and used as the foundation of a workable, sensible, and affordable solution.

So come on Einstein, what is your solution?
See above. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure it out. It only takes copying genius instead of creating more malicious mediocrity that results in people being left without health care..

I think it is only fair that I point out you are a Rape Apologist, don't ya think?
It's also fair to point out that you support grabbing women's pvssy without their consent. Something that, if I recall correctly, you not only support but bragged out. People like you have demonstrated a clear tendency towards becoming a rapist, particularly when they believe and claim they are entitled to that kind of behavior.

Great irony, someone with clear tendencies to becoming a rapist, complaining about rape.

@
The entire purpose of etiquette is basically to be considerate to others and to avoid confusion.
Confusion and ambiguity are the main tools of those who spread lies and malice. Plenty of examples of that in threads related to the malicious clown-in-chief.

Their mediocrity and malice is readily evident, they'll make empty claims such as "A tax decrease can only be a good thing" but never back it up because they know full well it is a malicious lie.

Everyone of them will pretend they didn't read that but, it bothers them plenty that decent people see them for what they really are.

LOLTrump
Msg: 730
Posted: 5/20/2017 9:54:39 AM

Hey Franky? Seeing as you have now called me a retard a pyscopath and the dumbest person on the internet, I think it is only fair that I point out you are a Rape Apologist, don't ya think?

Well Becky, seeing as it is clear you cannot defend yourself from those claims I guess they must be true, so thank you for proving my point.
 forumslady
Msg: 731
Posted: 5/20/2017 11:08:12 AM
2ufo2- (Post #725) " or simply letting both sides of their personality out"

It's this! ^^^^^ ;)
 congupnaroad
Msg: 732
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2017 11:08:24 AM

That's not hard to figure out. The first step would be to look at how other countries have achieved it. If you had a brain instead of a putrid mass of cottage cheese in your cranial cavity, you would have looked at how it's done in your country and answered your own question. There are other countries whose health care systems could be analyzed and used as the foundation of a workable, sensible, and affordable solution

That would mean you would agree to increasing every American's taxes by 2% to fund a national health care scheme then? But I would bet if Trump even suggested that you would object, correct?

It's also fair to point out that you support grabbing women's pvssy without their consent. Something that, if I recall correctly, you not only support but bragged out

Please point out where I have ever condoned Trump's alleged indiscretions.

Their mediocrity and malice is readily evident, they'll make empty claims such as "A tax decrease can only be a good thing" but never back it up because they know full well it is a malicious lie

Everyone of them will pretend they didn't read that but, it bothers them plenty that decent people see them for what they really are

Decreasing company tax can have the effect of increasing investment and increasing jobs and in the long term increasing Govt. revenue. . But I suspect you know that and you don't want Trump to do it because it might work. Which just proves you don't give a shyte about your own country. Which proves you are the one telling malicious lies.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 733
Posted: 5/20/2017 11:17:04 AM

That would mean you would agree to increasing every American's taxes by 2% to fund a national health care scheme then?

loaded question

You asked a question that had a presumption built into it so that it couldn't be answered without appearing guilty.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/loaded-question

As I can only assume that is because you are really bad at math or you fail to understand that there is more than enough money to go around and subscribe to some backwoods redneck trickle down derp.

Decreasing company tax can have the effect of increasing investment and increasing jobs and in the long term increasing Govt. revenue. .

Only one problem with that Becky, it has never happened in the history of the world.

So thanks for letting everyone know you are rather dim.
 Kj521
Msg: 734
Posted: 5/20/2017 11:18:51 AM
Ms. Forumslady......

You are not adhering to "proper forum etiquette" as evidenced by posting Msg. # and quotation marks.

Please take note. :)
 swedishtextiles
Msg: 735
Posted: 5/20/2017 12:30:57 PM
^^^

Ms. Forumslady......

You are not adhering to "proper forum etiquette" as evidenced by posting Msg. # and quotation marks.

Oh, Snap<<<

(ummm, did I do that right?)

hahahaha ;-)
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 736
Posted: 5/20/2017 12:38:39 PM

That would mean you would agree to increasing every American's taxes by 2% to fund a national health care scheme then?
It's likely that there are better solutions than that. Among them forcing the military industrial complex to be more efficient, forcing the pharmaceutical industry to price their products _reasonably_ (see Gleevec and Epipen), those among many other steps. Generally speaking increase efficiency and prevent abuse. "Maybe" the answer is in figuring out why a drug in Canada costs a fraction of what the same drug costs here in the U.S. It doesn't take Einstein to figure out there is something in that situation that is not quite the way it should be.

But I would bet if Trump even suggested that you would object, correct?
I object to waste, greed and mediocrity. Characteristics that are over-developed in roach-in-chief and his supporters. I object to leaving 20+ million Americans without heath care to line the pockets of malicious, mediocre liars.

Please point out where I have ever condoned Trump's alleged indiscretions.
You bragged about all the pvssy you've grabbed. Bragging about that, as you did, means you condone that behavior in others. Your post about that is in one of these threads but, it's obvious you are not about to stand by your words. Coward.

Decreasing company tax can have the effect of increasing investment and increasing jobs and in the long term increasing Govt. revenue.
No, it doesn't. Reagan peddled that nonsense and it resulted in doubling the national debt. gwb managed to pass a trillion dollar tax cut, that and other "bright" ideas he had,came very close to destroying the country's financial system.

Also, support that statement with facts, a solid, correct and logical argument. Don't just make the claim, provide a foundation for it. d.putrid.state may want to help you with that since she is another one peddling the ridiculous and malicious lie that "A tax decrease can only be a good thing". Support your claims or both of you are simply proving (again and again) that you are nothing more than ignorant, malicious, repulsive, putrid pieces of garbage. Prove me wrong. Present a logically sound argument.

If you are going to present an argument, you need to explain how lowering the corporate tax rate is going to increase investments when the majority of large corporations already pay less than 15% and some, like GE for instance, declare profits of 14 billion, yet not only do they not pay a cent in taxes, they manage to claim a tax credit.

Here is something from people that obviously know a lot more about economics than you do:
Generally, economists have found little support for the claim that tax cuts from current rates increase tax revenues or that most taxes are on the side of the Laffer curve where additional cuts could increase government revenue.
Conclusion of the following:

Feige, Edgar L.; McGee, Robert (1982). "Supply Side Economics and the Unobserved Economy: The Dutch Laffer Curve". [Economisch Statistische Berichten]. 67 (November).

Feige, Edgar L.; McGee, Robert (1982). "The Unobserved Economy and the UK Laffer Curve". 3 (1). The Journal of Economic Affairs: 36-42.

Feige, Edgar L.; McGee, Robert (1983). "Sweden's Laffer Curve:Taxation and the Unobserved Economy". The Scandinavian Journal of Economics. 85 (4): 499-519.

Trabandt, Mathias; Uhlig, Harald (2011). "The Laffer Curve Revisited". Journal of Monetary Economics. 58 (4): 305–27. doi:10.1016/j.jmoneco.2011.07.003.

Pecorino, Paul (1995). "Tax rates and tax revenues in a model of growth through human capital accumulation". Journal of Monetary Economics. 36 (3): 527. doi:10.1016/0304-3932(95)01224-9.

Start by reading those. After you've read those, I'll sugest a few books about Engineering Economics.

But I suspect you know that and you don't want Trump to do it because it might work.
Not only it won't work. It cannot work. Large corporations like G.E for instance won't derive any benefit from a tax rate cut but, the country would suffer from it. Read the above to figure out why.

Which just proves you don't give a shyte about your own country.
All your statement proves is that you are an ignorant, peddling lies, malice and nonsense.

Which proves you are the one telling malicious lies.
Says a cottage cheese brain that reads breibart and theduran.com. You are so credible. Your most developed ability is to continuously regurgitate garbage,which is the most salient characteristic of those who support the demented, mediocre orange clown.

forumslady
Msg: 737
Posted: 5/20/2017 12:48:02 PM
Kj521- Ms. Forumslady......

Is that so?
Who decides what "proper forum etiquette" is?
You?
Someone else?
My guess..........
I've ventured into something you have going on with another forum member and this is an attempt to draw me into the drama using passive/aggressive fun and games?
If so, don't bother answering.
I have better things to do than be a pawn in whatever you have going on with someone else.
Grow up!
 Kj521
Msg: 738
Posted: 5/20/2017 1:17:33 PM
"2ufo2- (Post #725) " or simply letting both sides of their personality out"

It's this! ^^^^^ ;)"

"Grow up!"

It would appear that we are all multifaceted. ;)
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 739
Posted: 5/20/2017 1:45:38 PM

I've ventured into something you have going on with another forum member and this is an attempt to draw me into the drama using passive/aggressive fun and games?
If so, don't bother answering.
I have better things to do than be a pawn in whatever you have going on with someone else.
Grow up!

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16361884datingPostpage11.aspx

dragonbytes
Msg: 259
All aboard the poopiehead train. Choo ... choo ...
Posted: 3/3/2015 800 PM
I was trying to think all day long what this reminded me of. A lot of names went through my head, then I just now
finally remembered.

A Cat's paw.

Cat's paw is a phrase derived from La Fontaine's fable, "The Monkey and the Cat", referring to a person used unwittingly or unwillingly by another to accomplish the other's own purpose.

The forums are rife with this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat's_pawhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat's_pawpurpose.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15293935.aspx

Why Are Women So Mean to Other Women?
larissan04
Msg: 1

Why Are Women So Mean to Other Women? Page 1 of 4 (1, 2, 3, 4)
I recently came across this interesting article about Relational Aggression, i.e., the way women use covert, or passive aggressive behaviors to bully other women. If you have ever suddenly found that your female friends are giving you the cold shoulder, or have been in a situation where you are the new girl and not accepted by the group, then you know what this is. The article asserts that the Mean Girls never out grow this behavior, and instead they exhibit the same maliciousness in adulthood, thereby carrying it into the workplace.

Have you ever been the victim of Relational Aggression? If so, how have you handled it? Have you ever participated in it, and do you do this now?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1195438&page=1

larissan04
Msg: 9

Posted: 5/19/2012 807 AM
lotustemple~

"You really can't negotiate with passive aggressives other than to threaten one. The work place is the easiest place to deal with them, as there is always a mediator aka supervisor of some sort. You don't waste a minute once the m.o. has surfaced by reporting immediately actions that slow down production and jeopardize the best interest of the company. If it doesn't stop, they go or I go, is what I've said refusing to work in a non-productive environment. Worked very well for me."

I think you are right. I have often ignored the behavior, but it seldom, if ever stops. Then it usually progresses to several people joining in, which I suppose is the way women deal with someone they don't "like" - get allies. On the other hand, when one goes to a supervisor, they have to be careful because it may backfire. Sometimes the victim ends up looking bad or ends up being accused of not being able to "work well with others" or "get along" even though the victim is not the problem.

Landra2
Msg: 29
view profile
History

Posted: 5/19/2012 342 PM
Have you ever been the victim of Relational Aggression? Yep.
If so, how have you handled it? I left the situation. Or, I could say I was made to feel so uncomfortable and attacked, I had no choice but to leave.
Well, I suppose the other option would be to stick around and wage a counter-attack, but I'm a lover not a fighter.

There's always a Queen Bee in every group, and usually at my age (over 45) these are the women who may once have been prom queen and have since lost their only asset (looks). Or were never considered attractive and now are just old, unattractive, hostile women.

Any woman they perceive as younger, prettier, more outgoing, better dressed, better figure, (etc) is considered a threat to them and they will rally the troops and destroy or get rid of the threat.
 forumslady
Msg: 740
Posted: 5/20/2017 1:52:43 PM
Kj521-" It would appear that we are all multifaceted. ;)"

You've taken to speaking in riddles now?
Sorry, I prefer direct communication.

I'm pretty sure I know what you are inferring.

I figured it out by looking back and realized I upset you with what I said to L2L and 2ufo2, last night.

At least I think that's the case??

I don't think other forums members want to read exchanges between us concerning these kinds of things, so if I'm right, please send me a pm.

After all, proper forum etiquette isn't you forcing us to air out our differences for other forums members to have to read.

At least not in my book.

If I'm right and you want to keep this private, then simply say I have a pm and we'll go from there.

If you insist on keeping this public, remember that this is me trying for that not to happen.

The next move is yours. :)
 trinity818
Msg: 741
view profile
History
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 5/20/2017 2:59:21 PM
This thread has turned into a bad flashback from grade school.

So, at the risk of receiving a reprimand...

What is "The biggest threat ever from Russia"?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 742
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2017 3:51:38 PM
Trin
Could it be that a former athiest society that killed many millions of folk for no other reason than they did not fall at the athiest cause have rediscovered a belief that athiests said was doubleplus ungoodthinful (as george orwell wrote)?

As we well know on these forums christians are evil. The only reason muslims and jews do anything terrible its only because posters on here can go on google and find the evil christian equivalent.

I think russia is awright. They piss off the wests 'intelligentsia' which is brilliant.

But here what does a thick scottish cvnt who hates global capitalism (and frank) know.

I'll let the forum intellectuals answer that.

Toodle pip Trin
VD
 LOLTrump
Msg: 743
Posted: 5/20/2017 5:11:37 PM
So guess what this guy just did?

https://i.imgur.com/9IHHNYo.jpg

I guess his supporters will be outradged over this, or maybe they will flip flop on another issue.

Trump signs largest arms deal in American history with Saudi Arabia

The United States and Saudi Arabia have sealed an arms deal worth $350 billion over the next decade, the White House said Saturday, on the occasion of President Trump's first visit to Riyadh since taking office. The deal was partially negotiated by Trump's son-in-law and senior White House adviser Jared Kushner, who reportedly called the CEO of defense contractor Lockheed Martin and asked her to lower the price of a missile detection system while meeting with Saudi officials earlier this month.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/700428/trump-signs-largest-arms-deal-american-history-saudi-arabia
 vlad dracul
Msg: 744
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2017 5:22:49 PM
Frank
"So guess what this guy just did?

https://i.imgur.com/9IHHNYo.jpg

I guess his supporters will be outradged over this, or maybe they will flip flop on another issue.
Trump signs largest arms deal in American history with Saudi Arabia

The United States and Saudi Arabia have sealed an arms deal worth $350 billion over the next decade, the White House said Saturday, on the occasion of President Trump's first visit to Riyadh since taking office. The deal was partially negotiated by Trump's son-in-law and senior White House adviser Jared Kushner, who reportedly called the CEO of defense contractor Lockheed Martin and asked her to lower the price of a missile detection system while meeting with Saudi officials earlier this month.
http://theweek.com/speedreads/700428/trump-signs-largest-arms-deal-american-history-saudi-arabia"

Can you no go oot and play with the traffic on the motorway and have a tragic accident? Honestly you'll no be missed that much and I'll win the bet we have running.
Honest I'll no laugh at your funeral

Vvvvv
Funily enough i was just wondering how many wars russia had dragged my nation into since ww2. Hmmmm............
 forumslady
Msg: 745
Posted: 5/20/2017 5:26:09 PM
trinity818- " What is "The biggest threat ever from Russia"?"

At present, their cyber security capabilities are certainly relevant.
Are they better than the US? No
Can they create havoc? Given current events, that is an easy, yes.

Another concern: The issues Russia has with our allies.

Also, where things stand in terms of if they are truly OUR allies.

Putin has motivations in areas such as the Ukraine and Syria, that call for US attention.

All of the ways Russia is a threat, those I've named and many I haven't, are but an internet search away.
 John252817
Msg: 746
Posted: 5/20/2017 7:00:24 PM
Kj, I kinda think forumslady wants to act "grade school" with the "quote" thingy. I see 2ufo2 is. Golly, I sure wish forumslady would put HER quoting someone in the "correct" manner, like she agrees with 2ufo2. Hypocritical very often??....YIKES!!! Like I said above, if you can't understand a poster's post whether they are quoting a previous post or not, DON'T read it........YIKES!!!!!
 forumslady
Msg: 747
Posted: 5/20/2017 7:10:44 PM
Vlad dracul-
"Funily enough i was just wondering how many wars russia had dragged my nation into since ww2. Hmmmm."

You own Scotland?!

Wow, that's great, does everyone else that lives there know?
I hope you kept the bill of sale, or a receipt.
That's a rather large transaction and I'm not sure you could prove ownership without proof of purchase. :D :D :D

(ps- It's funnily. Two n's, not one. You're welcome)
 congupnaroad
Msg: 748
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2017 7:15:20 PM

It's likely that there are better solutions than that. Among them forcing the military industrial complex to be more efficient, forcing the pharmaceutical industry to price their products _reasonably_ (see Gleevec and Epipen), those among many other steps. Generally speaking increase efficiency and prevent abuse. "Maybe" the answer is in figuring out why a drug in Canada costs a fraction of what the same drug costs here in the U.S. It doesn't take Einstein to figure out there is something in that situation that is not quite the way it should be

Great solution!

object to waste, greed and mediocrity. Characteristics that are over-developed in roach-in-chief and his supporters. I object to leaving 20+ million Americans without heath care to line the pockets of malicious, mediocre liars

Obamacare made it the law for Americans to have health insurance correct? So if that no longer is to apply and some Americans choose not to, that is their choice.Your sensationalism about 20 million being left without health insurance is what you read in the media, which proves you can't think for yourself.

You bragged about all the pvssy you've grabbed. Bragging about that, as you did, means you condone that behavior in others. Your post about that is in one of these threads but, it's obvious you are not about to stand by your words. Coward

Where? Was that an attempt at deflection when you realised you defended the resident Rape Apologist?

Also, support that statement with facts, a solid, correct and logical argument. Don't just make the claim, provide a foundation for it. d.putrid.state may want to help you with that since she is another one peddling the ridiculous and malicious lie that "A tax decrease can only be a good thing". Support your claims or both of you are simply proving (again and again) that you are nothing more than ignorant, malicious, repulsive, putrid pieces of garbage. Prove me wrong. Present a logically sound argument.

Look it up yourself, consensus is divided, but i suspect you know that and are making an issue of it and crying like a baby about it because it is one of Trump's proposals. Anyway your Rape Apologist friend claims it has never been done. Next time you and Franky are circle jerking, tell him it worked in Ireland.

Here is something from people that obviously know a lot more about economics than you do

I'm really glad you wasted all that time.

All your statement proves is that you are an ignorant, peddling lies, malice and nonsense

Yawn!

Says a cottage cheese brain that reads breibart and theduran.com. You are so credible. Your most developed ability is to continuously regurgitate garbage,which is the most salient characteristic of those who support the demented, mediocre orange clown

Hey jerkoff? Here is question for ya, you being such an economic guru and everything. How do you think Trump can reduce the US debt? If he can't raise revenue by reducing corporate and individual taxes which MIGHT in the long term increase revenue, then his only option is to reduce spending.

But jerkoffs like you have a tantrum over budget cuts don't ya, then you make up lies about the severity of budget cuts, like you did with the Meals on Wheels thing.

Hey jerker?
 John252817
Msg: 749
Democrats are losing their
Posted: 5/20/2017 7:22:03 PM
Like I have been saying, the democratic party is dying a very fast death...........

The rift within the Democratic Party was on full display at the California Democratic Party Convention on May 19 in Sacramento, California. Progressives joined members of National Nurses United, protesting the Democratic Party establishment’s refusal to support single payer healthcare system. Rather than follow through with Democratic rhetoric that healthcare is a human right, establishment Democrats have responded to voters by scolding and attacking them.

During the first day of the convention, California Democratic Party chair John Burton yelled at protesting nurses to “shut the f*ck up and go outside.” Burton condescendingly told the protesters, “There’s [sic] some people who have been fighting for that issue before you guys were born.”

The California Democratic establishment, like the national party leadership, has favored corporate and wealthy donors, undermining pushes for a single payer healthcare system that would provide Americans with healthcare—not just health insurance. Eric Bauman, the California Democratic Party vice chair and candidate to succeed Burton as the Party’s chair, received $12,500 a month from the pharmaceutical industry to fight proposition 61, which would “cap the price that any state agency or care program could spend on prescription drugs at what the federal Department of Veterans Affairs pays.” Bauman received these payments while earning a six-figure salary as an adviser to California Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon. Proposition 61 failed to pass in November 2016 after the pharmaceutical industry spent millions of dollars opposing it.
advertisement

During a rally at the state capitol, National Nurses United Director RoseAnn Demoro told supporters not to wait for establishment Democrats to take the lead on healthcare and making medicare for all a reality. “They cannot be in denial anymore that this is a movement that can primary them.”

DNC Chair Tom Perez spoke at the California Democratic Party Convention, offering the same meaningless rhetoric and platitudes that have incited boos, protests, and criticisms of his ability to lead. “We make sure that healthcare is a right for everyone,” Perez claimed. “And not a privilege for a few.”

Despite his claim, Perez and the Democratic Party leadership refuse to support Medicare for All, insisting Obamacare just needs a few improvements. Obamacare does not ensure healthcare as a right, but rather serves to maximize benefits to the pharmaceutical and health industries. Perez claims the Democratic Party supports providing healthcare to all Americans, but is unwilling to support the policies that will actually do so. After pandering to protesters on the issue and jokingly comparing their presence to infighting at Thanksgiving dinner—a stark change from his constant affirmations that the party is united—Perez reverted to the Democratic go-to in lieu of championing stances on actual issues.

“We have a president …. I don’t know who it is, Putin, or Trump,” Perez said to an uninspired crowd. “They’re in a bromance. This is really weird.” On May 20, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who also doesn’t support single payer healthcare, focused her speech at the California Democratic Party Convention on Russia as well.

In contrast, at a rally for Bernie Sanders supporters at the State Convention hosted by the National Nurses United on May 19, former Ohio State Senator Nina Turner explained the need for the Democratic Party to address the issues impacting working, middle class, and low income Americans. “We need to deal with income inequality, racial justice, but Dems only want to talk about Russia!” she said. “We need a party that stands up for people & doesn’t fake it. In the words of Janet Jackson ‘What have you done for me lately?'”

In the above: California Democratic Party chair John Burton yelled at protesting nurses to “shut the f*ck up

Wooohoo, did this fine human learn from mung and bigirish in here or did they learn from this fine man in California???? YIKES!!!!!!

VVVVVVVVV Thank God 2ufo2 was able to reply to a poster who didn't "comply" with the etiquette thingy!!!!
 2ufo2
Msg: 750
Posted: 5/20/2017 7:22:25 PM

It would also appear that some of these facets are cracked.

Did you know that when facets form in the snow crystals, they are more likely to avalanche?
That facets on clay particles are what keeps clay slick and thick?
That facets on crystals react to electricity and vibration?

Trinity...
These days, I think the threat is less from Russia and more from Trump.

Putin is 'old school', from when the USA was 'the enemy' of Russia. He is also a very disciplined politician and recognizes that politics is the art of war without battle (a rift on Von Clausewitz' quote that "War is the continuation of politics by other means.").

I think that Putin realizes that geopolitical economics is (or should) take the place of war while Trump has probably never heard of Von Clausewitz or Sun Tsu or Marcus Aurelius. The Middle East (with its stores of relatively available oil) is the economic prize in this battle and Putin has mapped out various and multipronged strategies to obtain the Middle East while Trump is off curtsying in Saudi Arabia.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because