Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lyinjovan
Msg: 751
The biggest threat ever is from roach-in-chief and his sewer of supportersPage 31 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
Comp...reducing taxes will increase growth and thus corporate revenue far less than it will increase debt. Read the stockman contra corner...since stockman was Reagan budget director and one of the major creators of the huge Reagan tax cuts, he knows what a huge failure it was and it would be far worse now given the 20 trillion debt the country already has. Reagan increased the debt more than all presidents before him combined and was forced to reverse course and raise taxes again. It's been proven not to work. Trump is too stupid to know this and his cabinet, who knows, is simply selling out to the wealthiest interests in the country. The tax cUT will never pass though. Even Congessman knows better than that.
 gtomustang
Msg: 752
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 5/20/2017 10:01:30 PM
"What is "The biggest threat ever from Russia"?"

>>>one of the threats is feeling inferior. As chump and some of his supporters show, if a superpower's leader feels a need to show off, they'll take opportunities to do so, whether if its bragging about intelligence to rivals in the Oval Office or invading a neighboring country. As Vlad pointed out, Western Christianity has a history of oppressing other people, and now we live in a world where its payback time. We all supported dictators since the time of Great Britain's White Man's Burden, and yet now "they" want a caliphate and we're scared by it. Perhaps if we had dealt fairly with them in the past, they would have democracies now where cooler heads prevail. Instead of their own Donald Trumps, shouting they will put their people first.

the world does not exist in vacuum--if Chump wants to pull America away and inward, the Russians and the Chinese will fill the void to make friends we lose. Russia has some technology to offer, and a bit of petroleum product, like the gas they sell to Europe. Petroleum is an inelastic product--the price can rise quite high before we cut back on use. The coffers can fill a lot, that way. We just sold a record amount of arms to Saudi Arabia, who's going to use them on Yemen. Is it really b/c we care about what's going on in Yemen, or what's under the sand in Saudi Arabia? Unless, of course, some of those weapons will, gosh, somehow miraculously appear in Syria....? and what groups would those be, perhaps?

as FL I think said, there's also the cyber part. For all the fear of the next world war being a nuclear one, there's a world war going on now...not on land, nor in the sea, nor in the artic, nor in space (Reagan's strategic def program), but in cyberspace. On the behalf of China, North Korea, and Russia, it might be a "proxy war" of supposed individual crackers hacking the Pentagon et al, but its really governments probing each other.

as for the Dems falling apart at lightning speed....wow, one state has a meeting and someone there sounds like O'Reilly--"turn off his mic! we'll do it live!" Yeah, that's sure a sign of a national party dying quick.

more like a sign of desperation deflection.

know what's sad, John? When a Republican Congress is ready to battle a Republican President and hides in its offices when asked if it will support a Republican president going thru scandal.

that's what a party falling apart looks like. that's the real yikes.
 John252817
Msg: 753
Posted: 5/20/2017 10:11:18 PM
Sad when California, who gave corrupt Hillary her popular vote advantage acts the way they do and did. Actually it just shows exactly what I have been saying and now we are hearing the people that voted democrat that they are just not very happy with corrupt Hillary who should never been a candidate to begin with. Yes, the wheels have come off and 2018 will be even more seats for the republicans....YIKES!!!!
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 754
The biggest threat ever is from roach-in-chief and his sewer of supporters
Posted: 5/20/2017 11:40:38 PM

First, let's take care of the garbage...

@
Can you no go oot and play with the traffic on the motorway and have a tragic accident?
^^^ what a disappointing statement. When someone makes a statement like that it's time for them to have a long hard look at themselves.

i was just wondering how many wars russia had dragged my nation into since ww2
and that is why you say
I think russia is awright.
Fortunately not everyone in your country is like you.

They piss off the wests 'intelligentsia' which is brilliant.

But here what does a thick scottish cvnt who hates global capitalism (and frank) know.
It seems you haven't realized that you live in a free country. You can move to Russia anytime.... it's unlikely you'll be missed much in the West.

@congupnaroad

Every post of yours demonstrates that you have achieved a sublime level of ignorance. You really are an overachiever in that regard.

Evidently basic macroeconomics is not within your grasp but, you should consider training the mass of cottage cheese in your cranial cavity to use [ quote ] properly.

I'm really glad you wasted all that time.
After you're done learning how to use [ quote ] you may want to spend some time learning the copy paste operation. That comment seems to indicate you are yet to master it. I encourage you to learn it, it's a real time saver.

Now, that the garbage is taken care of...

@trinity818:

Initially I thought about giving a detailed answer to that question. It didn't take long to realize that such a detailed answer would fill an entire book. What follows is a very abbreviated answer.

Just as there is more than one way to skin a cat, there is more than one way to destroy a country.

The most inefficient, unrewarding, not to mention painful, way of destroying a country is using the military. There are much better ways, a good example in the not very distant past is the destruction of the Soviet Union.

The Soviet Union was destined to fall under its own weight but, that fall was accelerated by the continuous arm's race it was in with the West. What is notable about it is that it didn't come as the result of a "traditional" war. It occurred as a result of an economic war. There is a new cold war and this one is being fought very differently than past wars.

It is rather obvious that Russia wants to expand its influence, particularly in Europe, but the U.S is in its way. Therefore, to accomplish its goal it has to damage the U.S. A traditional war will obviously not accomplish that objective. The "better" way (that is, for them) is to damage the country economically, here is how they are, unfortunately, accomplishing that goal...

1. Put a greedy, narcissistic simpleton in the W.H. That makes him very easy to manipulate. It's best if the simpleton believes he is smarter than everyone, that makes him even easier to manipulate. His greed and narcissism are icing on the cake. That leads to the points below... (there are plenty more but... this is a post, not a book.)

2. With (1.) above done, there is a much higher likeliness that very poor policies will become law. Among them...

2.a Cutting the corporate tax rate to 15% causes a lot more damage than the Tax Policy Center estimates:
The Tax Policy Center estimates the proposal would reduce federal revenue by $9.5 trillion over its first decade and an additional $15.0 trillion over the subsequent 10 years, before accounting for added interest costs or considering macroeconomic feedback effects. Most of the revenue loss would come from individual income tax cuts, but about a third would be from the reduction in the corporate income tax rate and the introduction of special rates on pass-through businesses.
The key part in that paragraph is the one in bold. The feedback effect is much more damaging than the reduction in federal revenue. Part of it is, the increase in government borrowing would push interest rates up, a very undesirable, not to mention negative effect for any country with a large public debt.

Aside from that, the tax "plan" has the effect of further polarizing the country's wealth in the class of the already ultra-rich. This has very negative effects on the flow of money in the economy. A country _needs_ a middle class with sufficient purchasing power in order to have a working economy. Polarizing wealth away from the low and middle class causes significant damage to the country's economy.

2.b The removal of the Dodd-Frank financial industry safeguards. Those safeguards were put in place after the financial disaster of 2008/2009 which caused 16 _trillion_ dollars worth of _private_ debt. That brought the country's financial system to the brink of collapse and the Russian puppet we have as president today wants a repeat of that (he owes deutsche bank which is affected by Dodd-Frank... read the writing on the wall.)

2.c Leaving 20+ million Americans without health care. The effects of that are pernicious. It corrodes the purchasing power of those affected by forcing them to pay much higher premiums for health care, that is, if they can afford it at all, and it further contributes to polarizing the wealth of the country.

2.d The neutering of the E.P.A. The effect of that will be to stick the taxpayers with the costs associated with cleaning up whatever mess some large corporations are going to make.

2.e Remove consumer protections. Among them internet neutrality, which will cause consumers to pay more for internet access and further erode privacy. The de-facto removal of fiduciary responsibility for financial advisors means that a financial advisor can give self-serving advice that is against the best interests of his/her clients with complete impunity. Basically, a veiled license to steal. The list of consumer protections to be removed goes on and on.

The last one is actually the worst one... U.S intelligence agencies are aware of it as the following document show

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

3. Damage the ethical foundation of American society. That is the most damaging of the actions taken by Russia against the U.S and that one is ongoing. They started it to damage the presidency of Hillary Clinton, neither roach-in-chief nor the Russians ever thought they'd win the election as comments from roach-in-chief make clear: "an election the Democrats should have won", "I'm president, can you believe it?".

It wasn't that long ago that people who lied and were dishonest where shunned by society. Not anymore. Never before has the current level of malice and dishonesty shown by roach-in-chief supporters been tolerated. Now roughly 35% of society _openly_ indulges in malicous behavior and, they pretend that it is not only acceptable but, that they are entitled to it by passing it as "opinions".

"Opinions" such as ...

1. Falsely accusing illegal immigrants of being rapists simply because they are illegal immigrants.
2. Accusing those that don't go along with those false accusations of defending/protecting illegal immigrants or Muslims (those are all terrorists or want to impose Sharia Law in the U.S) or whoever they falsely accused of something.
3. There is nothing wrong with mocking the disabled (as long as it's not a Democrat that does it.)
4. It's perfectly fine to go around grabbing women's pvssies as long as it isn't a Democrat, a Muslim, a Mexican or an illegal immigrant who does it)
5. There is nothing wrong with firing the FBI director under false pretenses because he is investigating a roach-in-chief chum.
6. Pass highly classified information to the enemy: no problem! Jeopardize the lives of intelligence agents: no problem.
7. Insult women (e.g, fat slobs), insult/denigrate public servants (e.g, Sally Yates - choke like dogs)
8. question other people's rights, e.g, "why would anyone fight for lgbt rights"
9. citing obvious sources of lies as reputable sources (e.g yikes post above.)
10. and the list that goes on and on.

That kind of totally unacceptable behavior is a result of Russia's influence on American society. It has worked and, is working, beyond their wildest dreams.

@
there's also the cyber part. For all the fear of the next world war being a nuclear one, there's a world war going on now...not on land, nor in the sea, nor in the artic, nor in space (Reagan's strategic def program), but in cyberspace.
That is exactly right and, we are losing that war. Fortunately, the percentage of stupid French is not as high as it is here in the U.S. Hopefully, we'll learn before it's too late.

Russia is waging a war against the U.S, it may not be obvious because they aren't using missiles but, the damage to U.S society is.

Sadly, they have the majority of roachnicants as unwitting allies.

congupnaroad
Msg: 755
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2017 3:27:02 AM
MSG 756

Hey jerkoff!

If I needed to read a book I would have went to the library.

Has your Rape Apologist friend turned up yet to play in the traffic?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 756
Posted: 5/23/2017 8:20:51 AM
White House Scandals: Then & Now
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Published on May 22, 2017

Here's a nostalgic look back at the things we used to care about before 2017 rolled around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDIoiTyK7S0
 daynadaze
Msg: 757
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2017 2:35:08 PM
John is that your idea of America, that it should be totally one-sided? No wonder you are a huge fan of Putin.
 John252817
Msg: 758
304-227
Posted: 5/23/2017 4:23:47 PM
dayna, why are you a putin fan???? YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 759
Posted: 5/23/2017 4:28:37 PM

John is that your idea of America, that it should be totally one-sided? No wonder you are a huge fan of Putin.

I think is pretty clear tha john hates the USA.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 760
Posted: 5/23/2017 7:38:08 PM

I think is pretty clear tha john hates the USA.
In addition to that, his mouth seems to be another "holster" for Russian "accessories". Maybe Russians, Putin and his U.S ambassador, like yikes ribbed tongues ;-)

Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 761
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2017 7:57:46 PM
There's no disputin', I'm no fan of Putin, or Trump and his disingenuine ways.
I just hope Lord Trump and his bible thumpin' VP, don't lead us all to the "End of days"....

To me it looks like the more time passes, the more apparent it seeming.
That you really can fool MOST of the people... A majority of the time... If you can keep the BULLSHIT streaming....

TrumPuPence 2020. The holy trinity of hogwash. My opinion, naturally.
 John252817
Msg: 762
304-227
Posted: 5/24/2017 8:36:24 PM
By Charlie Daniels | May 24, 2017 | 12:17 PM EDT

Senator Chuck Schumer (Wikimedia Commons Photo)
Sen. Schumer, I don't live in your constituency, but in the larger picture, you live in mine and every other legal, taxpaying American citizen who is affected by the power you hold in your political party, your blind allegiance to it and the obstructionist posture to anything that doesn't directly benefit it.

There's something sinister about seeing you bent over the lectern in the Senate Chamber, your countenance resembling what I would imagine Edgar Allen Poe's would look like reciting one of his macabre tales of doom and gloom, as if there is not one drop of happiness in your life, forecasting a dismal future for America if anything President Trump proposes passes both houses, is signed and becomes law.

I know you're disappointed. I know you had the balloons ready to fall and the corks halfway out of the champagne bottles on election night. And I know you just can't face the truth that what happened in the election was exactly the same thing you continue to do: you forgot about the working people; you forgot about the empty factories of the rust belt; you took for granted the high crime, low employment inner cities you've made unkept promises to for decades.

Instead of looking inward at the real cause for your party's loss, you had to find a scapegoat, and if it hadn't been Russia, it would have been something else.

Sen. Schumer, will you do me and America a favor? Will you lay your hand on a Holy Bible and tell America that you believe in your heart that Donald Trump has actually colluded with Vladimir Putin and the Russian government to the detriment of the United States of America?

You see, sir, everything you've come up with so far, and you've been at it since well before the election, has been superficial. And I believe that anything your special counsel will come up with will also be superficial, guilt by association, the fires of triviality fanned and proliferated by a tilted, hate-filled media and super partisan politicians.

Sen. Schumer, what goes around truly does come around, and if, or should I say when, this pendulum starts swinging back the other way, do you realize that Mr. Mueller could actually find a lot more dirt on prominent Democrats than they do Trump and his staff?

You have opened Pandora's Box, sir, and basically thrown away the lid.

Now it’s time to chop the log and let the chips fall where they will.

If President Trump has actually colluded with the Russians or any other foreign government, or sold out my beloved nation in any way, I definitely want to know about it, and if he has, he should be impeached and thrown out of office in disgrace. But right now, you're a hell of a long way from proving even one iota of your accusations.

Now let's turn this coin over.

Did or did not Hillary Clinton sign off on allowing a Russian agency to purchase a company holding up to 20 percent of America’s uranium production capacity?

Who leaked the classified information that started this ball rolling? For the investigation to be valid, that has to come out.

Did Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's State department, through incompetence, indifference or both, allow four American citizens to die in Benghazi?

Be careful how you answer this one because the jury and some explosive evidence are still out there, and it all could well be brought to light in a few months.

Did or did not Hillary Clinton, by using an unsecured server and allowing Huma Abedin to email copies to her husband, Anthony Weiner, expose classified documents?

Was there collusion between the Obama administration and the IRS to disallow tax free status to conservative organizations?

If not, why did Lois Lerner plead the Fifth Amendment and retire with full benefits?

You see, sir, Pandora is neither a Democrat nor a Republican, and what is revealed in the coming months could well be a two-edged sword.

Be careful what you wish for.

What do you think?

Pray for our troops, our police and the peace of Jerusalem.

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels
 LOLTrump
Msg: 763
Posted: 5/25/2017 6:24:23 AM
While some people are tryin to confuse the facts, the real story is that it is clear some stuff has gone on and it less of a question of if and more a question of who and how much:

Manafort advised Trump team on Russia scandal
Former campaign chief remained in contact with the president and his aides after the FBI launched its Russia probe.
By Kenneth P. Vogel
05/25/2017 05:22 AM EDT

Months after the FBI began examining Paul Manafort as part of a probe into ties between President Donald Trump’s team and Russia, Manafort called Trump’s chief of staff Reince Priebus to push back against the mounting controversy, according to four people familiar with the call.

It was about a week before Trump’s inauguration, and Manafort wanted to brief Trump’s team on the alleged inaccuracies in a recently released dossier of memos written by a former British spy for Trump’s opponents that alleged compromising ties between Russia, Trump and Trump’s associates, including Manafort.

“On the day that the dossier came out in the press, Paul called Reince, as a responsible ally of the president would do, and said this story about me is garbage, and a bunch of the other stuff in there seems implausible,” said a person close to Manafort.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/25/manafort-trump-russia-advise-238803
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 764
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2017 7:29:42 PM
Good gosh, Trump is being scrutinized.
Many folks think, that he's been Putinized.
And have just now begun to realize.... He's the best President Russia's ever had.

He disses our long time Allies, says our media is false and mostly lies, sells weaponry to all of the wrong guys... Geez whizz, what are people to think?

Instead of thinking, use your nose.....
If it stinking, out it should go.... Opinion.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 765
Posted: 5/29/2017 7:40:38 PM

Instead of thinking, use your nose.....
If it stinking, out it should go.... Opinion.

The 5 stages of tRumpism

1. Total lie never happened, fake news.

2. Ok it happened, but not a big deal.

3. Ok so maybe is it a big deal, but it was not illegal

4. Ok so it was illegal but Hillary / Obama something something

5. Get over it libtard you are just a sore loser.
 John252817
Msg: 766
304-227
Posted: 5/29/2017 7:50:08 PM
Oh Lol, are you related to the people that were sobbing and crying after corrupt Hillary lost?? Or maybe you were one of them, kinda sounds like maybe you were. Or are you like another poster who stomps their feet and says....he isn't my President! Both of you and others need to get over it, it isn't healthy for y'all. YIKES!!! Be an adult and try to drift a little away from the bleeding heart liberal attitude because all it does is keep people, really good people down. It may get ya votes but it is shameful and disgusting in how you libs get them. Does no good for people. You are most welcome! YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 767
Level 5 for johnny boy
Posted: 5/29/2017 7:57:15 PM

Both of you and others need to get over it, it isn't healthy for y'all. YIKES!!! Be an adult and try to drift a little away from the bleeding heart liberal attitude because all it does is keep people, really good people down.

Who here has said that tRump is not the president?

No go run and play in the sand retard, as we both know you can not answer that and will need to deflect some more.

Congrats john you are at level 5.

Up next, stage 6, which is known as tRumpregret and and when you get to that level it is really gonna suck, because that is the point you understand you are a dumb f*ck.
 John252817
Msg: 768
304-227
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:04:38 PM
"No go run and play in the sand retard,"

^^^^^^ Thanks for continuing to out yourself Lol
 LOLTrump
Msg: 769
going for level 6
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:08:42 PM

^^^^^^ Thanks for continuing to out yourself Lol

if you only had two brains cells to rub together you would see the irony.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 John252817
Msg: 770
304-227
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:11:45 PM
Lol, I really am not trying to make you look silly in your posts. Obviously I don't have to as you are doing a very good job of silliness! YIKES!!!
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 771
view profile
History
304-227
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:13:12 PM
John... Are you a lover of Putin and Trump? Never mind Hillary, the crying is over.

What I want to know is are you in the throes of an impending Trumpgasm? Do you love Trump, Putin and the Russian way of life enough to back it with your lack of action?? Can you not see there is something inherently wrong with our CURRENT leadership? ALL AMERICANS should contact their Representatives regarding our Presidents many flaws that disqualify him from such high office. Have you made the call to your Rep. John?? For that matter, have any of you Trumpnuts acted like patriotic Americans and worked to lance this boil on our collective butts.

John, all you Trumpists [Right or Left, no matter]... Well, us sane people have been trying to warn you about Trump and his wily ways since pre election time.Help us stop it now before it gets worse....Be a American and help us, before it's too late....

Use OUR system to stop Trump before Trump and his ilk destroy it..... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!
 debbiedunn
Msg: 772
304-227
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:42:06 PM
Nothing about that post sounds sane.

If you have a problem with President Trump, you should take action.
Demanding that people who don't have a problem with President Trump take action against him is wacky.

I will take action if I ever see any thing showing that Russia is controlling President Trump or that President Trump colluded with Russia.

Heed your own warning. Do not demand that others do what you want to do.
 John252817
Msg: 773
304-227
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:52:32 PM
Deb, dorem wants everyone to contact their congressmen and he wants you to think how he thinks, he wants you to act like himself and know that there were things done illegally which as of right now hasn't been proven. If you don't agree with doremi, then you are deplorable. The funny thing is people have contacted their reps and in my state where liberalism is king, those reps don't want to hear things they and doremi believe. So there ya go Deb.....YIKES!!!!!
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 774
view profile
History
304-227
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:52:44 PM
774, and 775... I'd call it more a plea or request rather than a demand. A plea to sanity as anyone who has been following our POTUS should know action needs to be taken regarding not just his leadership but his whole administration.

Apparently as an American you don't know the power you have..... Apparently you haven't been following what the man says, does and who he is kow towing to. It's OK.... Pay closer attention and when you realize he is screwing you too you can still join us.

Hope it's sooner than later but that just depends upon your density level.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 775
Posted: 5/29/2017 9:21:29 PM

@
He's the best President Russia's ever had.
Definitely. The Russians are really blessed these days, they don't have to deal with that malicious, incompetent, demented clown and, they get all the benefits.

With kokroach-in-chief, the U.S.A has become Russia's Friend With Benefits.

Never mind Hillary, the crying is over.
Don't take the baby's toy away... if you're going to do that, you better have some ice cream around... remember, it takes TWO (2) scoops to keep those babies happy.

For that matter, have any of you Trumpnuts acted like patriotic Americans...
One thing the kokroach supporters have made painfully obvious is that they could not care less about the country. Getting on their knees and blowing kokroach-in-chief is their act of "patriotism".

@
Demanding that people who don't have a problem with President Trump take action against him is wacky.
You pathetic putrefacted piece of garbage, anyone with the most minimal amount of caring for the U.S.A would _never_ even consider supporting the malicious, incompetent, repulsive, demented, vile, despicable, corrupt kokroach that the likes of you support.

I will take action if I ever see any thing showing that Russia is controlling President Trump or that President Trump colluded with Russia.
You are LYING. You are a putrid excrement of kokroach who pretends to care for the country when it is absolutely clear that you don't.

Do not demand that others do what you want to do.
^^^ more malicious, dishonest garbage. He isn't demanding that others do what he wants them to do. He is asking that Americans care for America, as they should.

@
If you don't agree with doremi, then you are deplorable.
Don't flatter yourself. The likes of you are much beyond deplorable. Putrid kokroach excrements are gold compared to the likes of you.

A sewer would puke the likes of you if it could.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because