Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 776
The biggest threat ever is from roach-in-chief and his sewer of supportersPage 32 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
Congress expands Russia investigation to include Trump's personal attorney
By Brian Ross, Matthew Mosk
May 30, 2017, 12:04 PM ET

One of President Donald Trump’s closest confidants, his personal lawyer Michael Cohen, has now become a focus of the expanding congressional investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 campaign.

Cohen confirmed to ABC News that House and Senate investigators have asked him “to provide information and testimony” about any contacts he had with people connected to the Russian government, but he said he has turned down the invitation.

“I declined the invitation to participate, as the request was poorly phrased, overly broad and not capable of being answered,” he told ABC News in an email Tuesday.

After Cohen rejected the congressional requests for cooperation, the Senate Select Intelligence Committee voted unanimously on Thursday to grant its chairman, Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina, and ranking Democrat, Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, blanket authority to issue subpoenas as they deem necessary.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia-investigation-expands-include-donald-trumps-personal-attorney/story?id=47646601
 deetristate
Msg: 777
304-227 -Last bastion of leftists
Posted: 5/30/2017 1:04:25 PM
The biggest threat from Russia is that leftists will destroy the country rather than admit that the allegation of trump russia collusion was false.

By focusing news stories and opinion piecrs on "crimes of the coverup" the msm is admitting that the original crimes alleged were without evidence of any kind, just inuendo.

CNN is now saying that trump is conflating investigations of russia with trump wrong doing, not the media.

That is such a backpeddle that it is hilarious.
 2ufo2
Msg: 778
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:02:32 PM
That allegation has not yet been proven false.
That's why the FBI is investigating the allegations.
To determine if they are true or false.
 N2U16
Msg: 779
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:46:11 PM

POLITICALLY MOTIVATED NEWS ORGANIZATION TRYING TO RATIONALIZE A HORRIBLY RUN DEMOCRATIC CAMPAIGN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJhZ4PCiNw

John Sununu made Fake News look completely Stupid. If Sununu was in his prime he would have Brutalized this CNN aka Fake News propagandist.

Love the way he is just laughing at her lol
 LOLTrump
Msg: 780
Last bastion of rightwing nazis is to deflect and cry
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:54:27 PM

The biggest threat from Russia is that leftists will destroy the country rather than admit that the allegation of trump russia collusion was false.

Stage 1.

By focusing news stories and opinion piecrs on "crimes of the coverup" the msm is admitting that the original crimes alleged were without evidence of any kind, just inuendo.

Stage 2.

The 5 stages of tRumpism

1. Total lie never happened, fake news.

2. Ok it happened, but not a big deal.

3. Ok so maybe is it a big deal, but it was not illegal

4. Ok so it was illegal but Hillary / Obama something something

5. Get over it libtard you are just a sore loser.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 781
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:54:42 PM
Message 781......^^^^Old school politics.....he knows nothing, sees nothing, hears nothing....as long as it's his party doing the wrong.
Even Clapper is saying there was interference....to what extent...he doesn't know.
Good thing...the FBI thinks there's something there to investigate.
Every day new stuff comes up...look how many have quit, fired over all the non- disclosure of their Russian contacts....and what was said.
Yep....I'll wait for the end results.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 782
Yep he did it, now watch the rightwing deflect
Posted: 5/30/2017 4:02:46 PM
Shhh no one tell derpy dee and her alt accounts that the proof is in.

Trump is already guilty in the Russia scandal—here's the evidence
David Corn

On June 15, 2016, the day after the Washington Post reported that the DNC had been hacked and that cybersecurity experts had identified two groups linked to the Russian government as the perps, Trump's campaign issued a statement blaming the victim: "We believe it was the DNC that did the 'hacking' as a way to distract from the many issues facing their deeply flawed candidate and failed party leader." The intent was obvious: to impede somber consideration of the Russian intervention, to have voters and reporters see it as just another silly political hullabaloo.

In the following weeks, Trump continued to claim the Russia story was fiction. After WikiLeaks dumped nearly 20,000 DNC emails—a move that nearly blew up the Democratic convention—Trump tweeted, "The new joke in town is that Russia leaked the disastrous DNC e-mails, which should never have been written (stupid), because Putin likes me." Two days later, he proclaimed at a news conference, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press." Trump supporters including Rep. Mike Pompeo, who would become Trump's CIA director, and Roger Stone, the longtime political dirty trickster, cheered on WikiLeaks.

Private experts and US intelligence had already determined that Russia had pulled off this caper. Trump had been told this. Yet he continued to deny Russia's culpability, actively protecting Moscow.

Many Republicans followed his lead. Trump's stance—treating a widely shared conclusion as controversial speculation—essentially foreclosed a vigorous and bipartisan response to the Moscow intervention. It is hard to imagine how this did not embolden Russian intelligence and reinforce Putin's belief that he had backed the right horse.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/05/trump-putin-russia-scandal-guilty
 deetristate
Msg: 783
Posted: 5/30/2017 6:08:26 PM
Wait,wait, wait.

""That allegation has not yet been proven false.
To determine if they are true or false."""

So, in the USA, I have to prove that I am innocent?
They don't have to prove that I am guilty?
Or I can be accused of blocking out the sun and i have to prove that I didn't?
Don't they, the persecutors, have to prove that it is true?

No wonder people find it time for a revolution.

No one should be subject to false accusations to just get an investigation started by people hoping to find something or, as the leftists are doing now, hoping that there is some effort to "cover up" a crime that did not occur and that yields some other crime even though they know that the accusations were false to begin with.

I can't wait for the leftists to find some other obsession besides Russia.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 784
Posted: 5/30/2017 7:18:56 PM

If there is nothing to find, why does it bother you so?

Though maybe tRump was right about one thing.

"Trump, knows Republicans are stupid"

J. Kushner
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 785
send kokroach-in-chief to the roach motel.
Posted: 5/30/2017 7:50:25 PM

@
That is such a backpeddle that it is hilarious.
Never seen anyone "backpeddle" yet. That must be fun to watch. What an ignorant piece of trash you are. Learn to speak English.

rather than admit that the allegation of trump russia collusion was false.
There is nothing that leads to the conclusion that kokroach-in-chief didn't collude with Russia. On the contrary, everyday there is more evidence of wrongdoing between Russia and kokroach-in-chief.

Yes, people have to be proven guilty. That's what the FBI investigation is for.

No one should be subject to false accusations
You're right about that but, that didn't stop you from supporting sending two innocent boys falsely accused of rape to jail. That's the problem with putrid garbage like you, you want the law applied in reverse. Send the innocents to jail for crimes they didn't commit and leave the criminals in the W.H so they can continue harming this country.

If your putrefacted kokroach-in-chief was innocent as you baselessly claim he is, he wouldn't have fired Comey because that gets in the way of concluding the investigation quickly which is what someone who is innocent would want.

As far as his being "innocent", patience putrefacted piece of garbage, patience. It's going to take some time to shove a U.S Constitution etched in a large slab of granite up your idol's rear end.

@
"Trump, knows Republicans are stupid"

J. Kushner
And he has proved it quite a few times since. That in addition to being chronic malicious liars.

N2U16
Msg: 786
Posted: 5/30/2017 8:12:53 PM
Ummmm……….well……………..shucks……….. I don’t know how to say this but I was wrong about Putin not hacking the U.S. election (sigh of despair).

Creditable evidence, a video, was recently released by a reputable media source which shows 100% proof that the President of Russia did hack our election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3C3mazf5zk&feature=youtu.be
 2ufo2
Msg: 787
Posted: 5/30/2017 9:13:56 PM

Wait,wait, wait.

""That allegation has not yet been proven false.
To determine if they are true or false."""

So, in the USA, I have to prove that I am innocent?

There is obviously the presumption of innocence... after all Trump has not been indicted or imprisoned pending a complete and thorough investigation. He's still running the country.
Once the allegations are determined to be true or false, then a case may be brought in which someone attempts to prove you guilty and you attempt to prove your innocence. Until you are convicted, you are legally presumed innocent. Social critics, on the other hand, can slay you with gossip.
But you know all this. It happened with HRC.
Innocent until guilty by gossip.

No one should be subject to false accusations to just get an investigation started by people hoping to find something or, as the leftists are doing now, hoping that there is some effort to "cover up" a crime that did not occur and that yields some other crime even though they know that the accusations were false to begin with.

And you don't find saying this the least bit ironic? You said this with a straight face?
Personally, I don't know the accusations against Trump et al are false.
At this point, I have every reason to believe they are true.
Since he is (as rightists are so fond of pointing out) 'my' president, I want to know if these accusations are valid.

I don't think leftists are obsessed with Russia. We're obsessed with the disaster that is the Trump administration.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 788
view profile
History
send kokroach-in-chief to the roach motel.
Posted: 5/30/2017 9:29:59 PM

There is nothing that leads to the conclusion that kokroach-in-chief didn't collude with Russia

There is nothing that leads to the conclusion that Trump colluded with Russia

On the contrary, everyday there is more evidence of wrongdoing between Russia and kokroach-in-chief

On the contrary, everyday there is no evidence being produced of wrongdoing between Russia and Trump.

How's your Mummy going?
 deetristate
Msg: 789
Trump is President
Posted: 5/31/2017 3:51:01 AM
Nice save, 2fu.
Exactly. Innocent until proven guilty. One should not be subject to a search hoping that a crime may be found.
Even the msm is no longer accusing trump of collusion. They just hope to find that he jaywalked or sonething during its "russia investigation."
I, like trump, welcome an investigation. Not that leftists will be satisfied with any cinclusion short of trump in jail.

See perfect summary of what is happening by congupnaroad above.
 Walts
Msg: 790
Trump is President
Posted: 5/31/2017 4:41:17 AM
One of the basic problems with Mr.Trump was quickly exposed as soon as ANY questions surfaced about him, or anyone around him. Mr.Trump has shown, he believes no one should question him,,,,,, at all. Now, we also see that in some of the people that supposedly support him, along with his chosen "team".

The supporters here have expressed this quite openly with comments like,,,,,

One should not be subject to a search hoping that a crime may be found.

Reread that one.

I could go back and give more examples of the same type of comments.

Now, wouldn't it be nice for any country to have a elected leader that doesn't bring up these types of questions during their time as a leader?????? I mean, for the good of the country and it's people itself?????? Mr.Trump, and his team have done it all to themselves, with their actions, and their comments regarding those actions. For those that support him, and his team, you, in fact, should be leading the pack on finding out the "real" answers to the questions brought forth.

Instead, we have reasons,,,,,ummmmm, excuses given, for not finding those answers.

Makes sense, to some.

And of course,,,, we also get this, after all the reasons, ummmm, excuses, given.

I, like trump, welcome an investigation

With investigations, there will be questions. We just don't get the "answers" until that investigation is done. It will take awhile because of the subject that is being investigated. Too bad, for all of you done south, it couldn't happen quicker for you. It's too bad you couldn't have voted in someone that didn't have a record for being a lying piece of ca ca.
 Kj521
Msg: 791
Trump is President
Posted: 5/31/2017 4:50:44 AM
Ms. Dee....

"I, like trump, welcome an investigation"

Private citizen Trump was well aware of what he would need to fight and endure as President Trump. This "investigation" is necessary to the process of "Draining the Swamp". Much will be revealed in time. :)

Thank you, POTUS!

#WeStandWithTrump!
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 792
Trump is President
Posted: 5/31/2017 6:28:30 AM
COVFEFE = ROSEBUD
 LOLTrump
Msg: 793
Tiny Trump is President
Posted: 5/31/2017 6:32:44 AM
Ok, Donald

Your word is "Coverage"

https://i.redd.it/dmc7r1fxms0z.jpg
 The_Pearl
Msg: 794
Trump is President
Posted: 5/31/2017 6:52:00 AM
KJ

Private citizen Trump was well aware of what he would need to fight and endure as President Trump. This "investigation" is necessary to the process of "Draining the Swamp".

Ahh...you give him too much credit and he thought once he made it in, he could pull the wool over everyones eyes...not happening.
In his own words..."He didn't think it would be this hard to be running the country"

Much will be revealed

Still waiting for that Vault 7 ....to open...lmao.

COVFEFE

I go with he made a spelling error than tried to make it look like it meant something....he's such a goof.

Don't forget this "genius" pretended to be "John Miller"....true story!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html?utm_term=.8a8ffcba5d35
 Maleman999
Msg: 795
Trump is President
Posted: 5/31/2017 7:12:59 AM
COVFEFE

It's a message in secret code that only Trump and Putin are able to decipher. It means "Good morning Vlad. Hope you have a good day".
 Jo van
Msg: 796
Trump is President
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:13:02 AM

Meh.
It's just an "alt-right". "Thing".
Sometimes, they just get so angry, and screw their tiny hands into little "fists of rage",
and then they have to just use their elbows to type.

I don't think it sets any new sort of president.
 gtomustang
Msg: 797
Trump is President
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:16:14 AM
Hmm, they went after the Clintons, now they go after the Chumps. Did the Clintons fire Ken Star? Try to get the intelligence services involved? Did they have to fire as many people who were connected to the charges? I mean, it seems like Chump is doing a ton of covering up for an innocent dude.

seems like there's much more "There" there. no wonder he doesn't want to reveal his taxes. Give investigators a direction to shine their flashlights.

"The 5 stages of tRumpism

1. Total lie never happened, fake news.

2. Ok it happened, but not a big deal.

3. Ok so maybe is it a big deal, but it was not illegal

4. Ok so it was illegal but Hillary / Obama something something

5. Get over it libtard you are just a sore loser."

>>>golly, that sounds like someone else's argument around here...or maybe its Jerome's Law.
 deetristate
Msg: 798
Trump is President
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:20:26 AM
I win a dollar. I knew that I would.
_____

It was pretty funny.

"""""Trump, who tweets from his iPhone, poked fun at the situation this morning asking his more than 30 million followers to figure out what covfefe means.

"Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!," the President wrote on Twitter."""""""
 HawkingJr
Msg: 799
view profile
History
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:20:44 AM
“By focusing news stories and opinion piecrs on ‘crimes of the coverup’ the msm is admitting that the original crimes alleged were without evidence of any kind, just inuendo.”

Your problem is that it doesn’t even matter if there is no “original crime” if he’s committed new crimes to cover up the non-existent original crimes. Do you know how many people have been held in contempt of court despite being acquitted of the original charges that got them into court to begin with?

And ultimately, why the hell is Trump so committed to covering up a crime that doesn’t exist? What’s the logic in that? Well, there is none, which is all the more reason for us to be greatly concerned that we are being ruled by a man without logic. Let’s just assume there is no “Russian collusion,” despite the fact that at least 5 members of Trump’s campaign team and cabinet have been investigated by non-partisan intelligence agencies for having highly questionable contact with the Russians since long before he was elected and Trump himself is on record praising Putin and asking the Russians to “find” Clinton’s missing emails – more importantly, even if there is collusion, it might not even be a defined crime (just extremely unethical). Then why not let the “witch hunt” just play out and vindicate him? Why get defensive about the investigation? Why ask the FBI director to stop the investigation? Why fire the FBI director when he doesn’t stop the investigation? Why tell the Russians that’s why you fired the FBI director? Why keep saying and doing things that make your motives highly suspicious?

Of course, these are essentially rhetorical questions. We all know the answers to them. It’s because Trump is STUPID. And narcissistic, and egotistic, and petty, and vindictive, and immature, and impulsive. Trump supporter Rick Santorum recently gave the “greatest” defense of Trump’s behavior, basically saying that Trump is not colluding with the Russians or obstructing justice, because he’s too dumb to plot such things – he doesn’t know what he’s doing, he doesn’t know how to run anything but a dictatorship-like corporation, so he’s just doing and saying stupid things, and we’re going to have to help him not do and say those stupid things. There’s no bad intent in any of these dumb and illegal actions, so he’s not a criminal! And he lies all the time, so we can’t believe anything he says – we have to believe what he “means”! Again... that was a Trump SUPPORTER saying these things. IN HIS “DEFENSE.”

I won’t lie to you: I really don’t care if Trump colluded with the Russians (mostly because Russian interference in our election is at most one of dozens of reasons he got elected, none of the others having anything to do with Russia – Clinton was just a highly flawed candidate at the wrong time in American history). I *do* care if he obstructed justice, but at this point, I don’t consider that an “if” – he has basically admitted that’s what he did! I also care about why he obstructed justice over an investigation that he believes to be a witch hunt. But most importantly, I care that this “scandal” damages Trump so greatly that it costs him the ability to accomplish any of the truly evil things he’s plotting to do. So, yes, that’s not about justice but politics. But I believe in this case justice can be delivered by politics, and I’m fine with that.
 deetristate
Msg: 800
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:27:08 AM
I know.

Why set rat traps for the rats eating my cheese eveyday?

Why put up my hands to block your punching me 24 hours per day.

How dare I!!!!!

Trump is not a saint but you have already admitted that tgey are determined to find him guikty of something, even if self defense when backed into a corner can be called a crime.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because