Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 801
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 33 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)

"""""Trump, who tweets from his iPhone, poked fun at the situation this morning asking his more than 30 million followers to figure out what covfefe means.

Well technically he asked ~15million as over half of his followers are bots, but don't tell him, as he thinks they are real.

Also he has also been urging world leaders to call him on his cellphone, raising security and secrecy concerns, as that iPhone is not a secure device, but hey using an unsecured device or a private server, no big whoop right.

either way:

New Intercepted Intelligence Shows the Russians Have Damaging Information on Donald Trump
By Jack Moore

Russian government officials discussed having potentially "derogatory" information about then-presidential candidate Donald Trump and some of his top aides in conversations intercepted by US intelligence during the 2016 election, according to two former intelligence officials and a congressional source.

One source described the information as financial in nature and said the discussion centered on whether the Russians had leverage over Trump's inner circle. The source said the intercepted communications suggested to US intelligence that Russians believed "they had the ability to influence the administration through the derogatory information."

http://www.gq.com/story/russian-intel-trump
 gtomustang
Msg: 802
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:41:58 AM
"why set rat traps for the rats eating my cheese everyday?"

>>see, now you get it! If you live up north, where winter sends the field mice into the house every December, you know that putting out traps is a losing proposition. Killing the mice makes room for the next one to move in. Instead, you put the cheese away so the mouse doesn't smell food and come in to find it. When there are jobs in Mexico, the immigrants don't risk their lives to come here. They stay where they are, b/c that's where the jobs are. But of course killing NAFTA and putting tariffs and threatening Carrier who's just going to move the jobs there anyway doesn't help with that.

"why put up my hands to block your punches?"

>>>and again, now its clear. Some immigrants run here to escape violence. Who's buying the drugs from Mexico? Who's exporting gang members from LA to Latin America? Gosh, its like we create our own problems. Maybe we should do our best to clean up the violence in our backyard rather than play policeman/now not a policeman, and help out our neighbors economically, and they won't see us as the Land of Milk And Honey and run here. Two birds, one stone.

the most permanent way to ever solve a problem is to solve...why it happens. Get rid of demand, and you never have to worry about locking up the supply.
 deetristate
Msg: 803
Posted: 5/31/2017 9:33:05 AM
You put the cheese away but there is someone givibg it to the rats anyway (leaks).
They also put out fake cheese just to encourage the rats.

The rest is compketely off topic but at lunch so i'll play.
Wait. If leftists think it fine that factories move to mexico, aren't there jobs thete?

It is up to the USA to create jobs in other countries?

Wiw. You apologists really feel guilty about everything. Wow.

Maybe you should give some illegals some of the property that you inherited. (They arent getting any of mine. ) It may ease your guilt.

We are getting rid of other people's violent and criminal. We have enough of our own.

Repair the ceiling before you fix the leak? No.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 804
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2017 10:09:30 AM
Dee, you could just implement a Trumpfix and drop a MOAB on the encroachers.... No leak, no ceiling, no problem.

Maybe a bit harsh but it's good for the defense contractors and it sends a "get tough" signal for others. Can't do this too close to the Southern border though... It'll wreck the wall.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 805
Posted: 5/31/2017 10:20:40 AM
Franken: ‘Everything points to’ collusion between Trump team and Russia
By Olivia Beavers - 05/31/17 09:40 AM EDT

Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) said Tuesday that "everything points to" collusion between President Trump's campaign and the Russians during the 2016 presidential election, The Associated Press reported Tuesday.

"My feeling is that there was some cooperation between the Trump campaign and the Russians. I think everything points to that," Franken told former late-night host David Letterman during a discussion about Franken's new book.

Franken, pointing to the appointment of former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel to lead the investigation into Russian election meddling, did not provide evidence to support his accusation, the AP reported.

"They just haven't been acting like people who have nothing to hide,” Franken added.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/335749-franken-everything-points-to-collusion-between-trump-team-and-russia
 Maleman999
Msg: 806
Posted: 5/31/2017 11:06:51 AM

I also care about why he obstructed justice over an investigation that he believes to be a witch hunt.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Trump's campaign was mostly a witch hunt-doing whatever he can to destroy the reputations of both of the Clinton's, Obama, and anybody else who didn't approve of him. How convenient and good timing that Hillary's emails are hacked, but let's lock her up for it, and not be concerned about who did the hacking and why she was targeted. But Americans believe that Trump is going to created paradise in the U.S., because he said so.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 807
Posted: 5/31/2017 11:49:50 AM

I also care about why he obstructed justice over an investigation that he believes to be a witch hunt.

Welcome to stage 2.

The 5 stages of tRumpism

1. Total lie never happened, fake news.

2. Ok it happened, but not a big deal.

3. Ok so maybe is it a big deal, but it was not illegal

4. Ok so it was illegal but Hillary / Obama something something

5. Get over it libtard you are just a sore loser.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 808
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2017 12:02:22 PM
“Trump is not a saint but you have already admitted that tgey are determined to find him guikty of something, even if self defense when backed into a corner can be called a crime.”

Attempting to stop an investigation into a crime you know didn’t happen is self-defense? When was the last time someone got off scot-free by claiming “self-defense” after shooting or punching a cop that was investigating him for a crime? I can promise you one thing: if I start beating up a cop that’s investigating me for murder, I can scream “self-defense” in the court room all I want but I still guarantee you I’m going to prison for assault on an LEO even if the real murderer confesses and turns himself in. The only difference between that scenario and Trump’s is that Trump is in a position of power such that he can abuse it in an attempt to end what he believes to be unjust investigations. Which under normal circumstances all of us upstanding citizens would agree is wrong, but Trump has managed to turn good people into believing wrong is right. With Comey now saying he’ll be testifying before the Senate next week and the supposed gist of his testimony being that Trump tried to pressure him to drop the investigation, I expect we’ll finally have more answers about this than new questions, as has been the case ever since he was fired.

“they are determined to find him guilty of something”: I think it bears repeating that Trump’s campaign was secretly being investigated for Russian collusion months before he was elected. If the investigation had started the day that he was elected, that would be a lot more suspicious of being a “witch hunt” by intelligence agents in fear of the impending Trump presidency. But Trump campaign members’ behavior aroused suspicion among those agents all the way back when nobody was taking his theoretical election seriously. What’s happening now is just an extension of what began a year ago, not what began 4 months or 7 months ago. Certainly with all the checks-and-balances intelligence agencies have, somewhere along the line the investigation would have been killed if a significant number of agents and supervisors had decided it lacked validity. I mean, look at the many investigations dropped for “nothing” being there that shouldn’t have been dropped, such as Mateen’s. If there was absolutely “nothing” there, I can promise you the agents would have dropped the Trump investigation once he became president because who wants to PO your boss like that unless there’s good reason to?

BTW, I think it’s perfectly fine to call this investigation a “witch hunt” – after all, Trump has proven himself to be an extraordinary witch. I mean, he won a presidential election despite 10 million more people voting for someone else, being a proven adulterer (Tiffany), being caught on tape talking about p*ssy grabbing, claiming in an interview he liked walking into the Miss Universe pageant’s dressing room unannounced so he could catch the contestant’s changing, condemning Gold Star families and war heroes, and running a campaign with a dictator plank – if that’s not sorcery, I don’t know what is.
 gtomustang
Msg: 809
Posted: 5/31/2017 2:34:47 PM
"its up to the USA to create jobs in other countries? They won't get any of my property"

>>>Chump gave $7 million of your tax money to Carrier to send jobs to Mexico. So, apparently the answer is, yes, Chump finds that it is his job, and yes, they are getting your property.

thankfully no one has to be determined to find guilt (like when the GOP forever and ever and ever went after HRC and forever and ever could find nothing but still insisted they were going to keep looking under Chump...hey, how is that going, anyway?), b/c there's apparently so much guilt already there to go around.
 Kj521
Msg: 810
Posted: 5/31/2017 3:16:04 PM
Let the games begin. :)

"House Intelligence Panel Issues Seven Subpoenas in Russia Probe"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/house-intelligence-committee-said-to-have-issued-seven-subpoenas-in-russia-probe-1496261435

"The House Intelligence Committee issued seven subpoenas on Wednesday, in a sign that its investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election is ramping up in scope and intensity, according to people familiar with the matter.

The Republican-led committee issued four subpoenas related to the Russia investigation. Three subpoenas are related to questions about how and why the names of associates of President Donald Trump were unredacted and distributed within classified reports by Obama administration officials during the transition between administrations. "

The....unmasking....is the story and the crime.....not the #fakenews "Russia collusion".

vvvv Frank....don't you ever get embarrassed being wrong so often?

Btw....what happened to the Comey "memo"? :D
 LOLTrump
Msg: 811
Posted: 5/31/2017 3:22:36 PM

The....unmasking....is the story and the crime.....not the #fakenews "Russia collusion".

Looks like we have a new catagory, lets go with 2.5

2.5 Ok, so the crime was not the crime, the crime was telling people about the crime and who where the criminals.

The 5 stages of tRumpism

1. Total lie never happened, fake news.

2. Ok it happened, but not a big deal.

2.5 Ok, so the crime was not the crime, the crime was telling people about the crime and who where the criminals.

3. Ok so maybe is it a big deal, but it was not illegal

4. Ok so it was illegal but Hillary / Obama something something

5. Get over it libtard you are just a sore loser.
 Kj521
Msg: 812
Posted: 5/31/2017 4:17:48 PM
"2.5 Ok, so the crime was not the crime, the crime was telling people about the crime and who where the criminals."

So.....what was the crime, specifically, Frank, my love?

(I think you have been missing my flirting with you....so I shall try to step up my game! ;) )
 LOLTrump
Msg: 813
Posted: 5/31/2017 5:37:18 PM

So.....what was the crime, specifically, Frank, my love?

If you have to ask, you need to go sit at the kids table Becky.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Kj521
Msg: 814
Posted: 5/31/2017 6:04:16 PM
^^^^^Frankie, my love! THAT looks like a....DEFLECTION! Lol! :D

Guses you couldn't figure out what the alleged crime was, huh? :/

LOLTrump
Msg: 815
Posted: 5/31/2017 7:03:40 PM

^^^^^Frankie, my love! THAT looks like a....DEFLECTION! Lol! :D

Well Becky, that is because you are retarded.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 816
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2017 7:09:11 PM
#816... KJ... Trumps crime is this, impersonating a POTUS.

A charade he has been miserably failing at. I suspect you don't share my opinion in regards to Trumps "Presidency" so far.

But, if you have a brain and access to daily news you should be wondering about some of the nutty things he says, does and tweets. I am sure you know how to contact your Representative once you compile your findings. Use your head and keep the faith that Trump is batshite crazy and can only get worse. I am just trying to warn you so you can do the right thing.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 817
Posted: 5/31/2017 7:27:29 PM
Some like to drink the COVFEFE KOOL AID !
 John252817
Msg: 818
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:56:35 PM
^^^ Wilkes I love kool aid when I was a kid. Not sure how you are ok with taking the baton from your liberal demeanor's and act just like them with your language......YIKES!!! But I guess when they do what they do, it gives you the green light to talk just like em....YIKES!!!
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 819
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2017 9:20:16 PM
^^^ John, 820.... What are you talking about. Who has a "Liberal demeanor"? And, does kool aid go good with?

TRUMPMUFFINS ?

Because, that is what you Trump lovin', koolaid drinking, language police are beginning to remind me of. A bunch of precious, whiny little TRUMPMUFFINS.

Trump and his followers ideas are not only stale but also growing mold around the edges. To compare you to muffins is a insult to muffins everywhere. And, it's really too bad for EVERYONE because you got the head muffin elected to POTUS and now we are ALL living with it.

But, it's not too late to make up for your stupidity. Use YOUR representative to save US from YOUR Presidential pick. Call your Reps. Show us you care.

Quit being such a TRUMPMUFFIN and step out of your safe spaces and help us.
 deetristate
Msg: 820
Posted: 6/1/2017 7:55:08 AM
Can you be specific?
Calling people Trumpmuffins, which is funny,. . . . . . .do you really think that will encorage them to support you?
( which should be the goal of dems at the moment)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 821
Posted: 6/1/2017 8:20:31 AM
Nigel Farage is 'person of interest' in FBI investigation into Trump and Russia
Exclusive: FBI interested in former Ukip leader’s ties with people connected to US president and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange

Nigel Farage is a “person of interest” in the US counter-intelligence investigation that is looking into possible collusion between the Kremlin and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, the Guardian has been told.

Sources with knowledge of the investigation said the former Ukip leader had raised the interest of FBI investigators because of his relationships with individuals connected to both the Trump campaign and Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder whom Farage visited in March.

WikiLeaks published troves of hacked emails last year that damaged Hillary Clinton’s campaign and is suspected of having cooperated with Russia through third parties, according to recent congressional testimony by the former CIA director John Brennan, who also said the adamant denials of collusion by Assange and Russia were disingenuous.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/01/nigel-farage-is-person-of-interest-in-fbi-investigation-into-trump-and-russia

If you want to see a bit more into Farage, check out this interview with Zeit online and you will see, this dummy has lots to hide:

ZEIT ONLINE: I just want to understand your role.

Farage: We have no links to Russia.

ZEIT ONLINE: You didn't meet with the Russian Embassy's deputy chief-of-mission in London?

Farage: Nope.

ZEIT ONLINE: Not in 2013, before the Brexit campaign was conceived?

Farage: Ah, hang on. He came to the EP office. Or I met with him in London. So what?

ZEIT ONLINE: Why did you meet with him?

Farage: I think you are a nutcase! You are really a nutcase! Brexit is the best thing to happen: for Russia, for America, for Germany and for democracy. And that's the key point.

As you see, typical nutter response when pressed about the truth.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-05/nigel-farage-brexit-ukip-russia-contacts/seite-3
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 822
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2017 10:49:55 AM
^^^^ Trump insulted his way to a Presidency in 2016. I think his supporters like that and respond well to such abuse. I'm simply giving them what they've already shown to prefer.

It's worth a shot and our country and it's worldwide integrity is what the Trumpmuffins will ultimately be supporting. I'm simply trying to point it out and get them to act on it.

I haven't enough time or space to list his many gaffes. If you watched his overseas trip you'll realize how detrimental he is to the rest of the world. Domestically, his eradication of environmental rules and agencies is a step backwards. Pay attention, he isn't doing that to benefit people. Money Trumps muffins....

As I said before, it's not about Dem. or Repub. or left or right. It's about our country and EVERYONE in it..... Make up for your past stupidity and do something positive for a change. Admit your mistake and help us fix it. ALL of us.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 823
Posted: 6/1/2017 4:49:38 PM
^

Make up for your past stupidity and do something positive for a change. Admit your mistake and help us fix it.

There is a higher likely-hood of seeing the Messiah making his second coming...before you'll see ^ them do the above.
 Walts
Msg: 824
Posted: 6/1/2017 6:17:27 PM

I think you have been missing my flirting with you....so I shall try to step up my game!

If what you have been doing is what you call "flirting" let me inform you that you suck,,,,,,

at it.

Your laugh though, is getting louder, I'll give you that, even though it's as fake as a few other things.
 Kj521
Msg: 825
Posted: 6/1/2017 6:22:52 PM
Drink another bottle, Walts....it will help with your grumpiness .

And that....we all know you are good at! Credit given where credit is due! ;)

You're right.....I should work on the flirting. I should, probably, start with focusing my attentions on a more worthy gentleman than Frank. :/

Ps. My laugh is genuine.....I am, truly, enjoying myself! :D

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because