Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 John252817
Msg: 826
304-227Page 34 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
"And that....we all know you are good at! Credit given where credit is due! ;)"

^^^^^ Walts does love to "brag" about the whiskey, sadly though....YIKES!!!! I hear corrupt Hillary is still pissed at everyone except herself. She is even pissed at the dem party....YIKES!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 827
304-227
Posted: 6/2/2017 4:02:30 AM
""""""Hillary Clinton came out swinging Wednesday, ripping Russia for her November loss to President Trump and accusing the White House of colluding with Moscow in weaponizing technology to bring her campaign down. ... “Anti-American forces are going after our economy . . .""""

Could, would.

How broad is the term "white house?"
 Walts
Msg: 828
304-227
Posted: 6/2/2017 4:10:28 AM

I am, truly, enjoying myself

Of course you are.

Kj521
Msg: 829
304-227
Posted: 6/2/2017 4:38:46 AM
Yes, Walts.

It is absolutely fascinating from a social psych prospective, to watch the new counterculture "conservatism" use the "Rules of Radicals" tactics against the fascist left. It is such a unique experience to wake up each day in the present, knowing that we are living through a very important time in history. :)
 The_Pearl
Msg: 830
304-227
Posted: 6/2/2017 5:38:46 AM
^^^Now you're sounding like the nutbar...your President is....lol.
Using words like fascinating, unique, important time in history pretending it's all some planned experiment.
He wakes up everyday...not knowing what the hell he has done the day before...nutbar

Get a grip on reality...this moron is nothing but a lying, gross man...topped off with not being smart enough to be making decisions for the country. Any layman can tell this goof doesn't comprehend what he is doing....the power has gone to his head.
Of course, that's why he ran in the first place.
He will go down in history as alientating the rest of the world, achieving the least for the states and it will take years to repair the damage done...by him..

As for Walts and his drinking....have you or John met him?
It seems even with his supposed drinking ...he is far smarter than you two put together.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 831
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 6/2/2017 5:59:03 AM
Remember Anderson Cooper “bigly” words, "If Comrade Trump takes a dump on his desk they would defend him. They always have to bring Obama or Hillary because they can't defend the indefensible".
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 832
view profile
History
TRUMP.... Leading from behind.
Posted: 6/2/2017 6:50:22 AM
Trump leads us into the future, walking backwards and looking towards the past.
He stubbornly resists change and progress, because he's leading with his ass.

Now that that pesky climate change agreement has been canned Trump, Putin and Tillerson can move forward and drill for oil on Russian soil. Is'nt that why you Trumpmuffins voted for him? Maybe with the help of some sympathetic Trumpmuffins he can make it happen? Who knows? there may even be jobs for some Muffins in Mother Russia? Maybe they'll like it there so much they'll stay.

Now, if Trump can only lie and weasel his way out of this Russia collaboration thing..... If only he can get those Russian sanctions lifted.... Well, if he COULD imagine how HUUGE it could be.

Make Russmerica great again....
 dragonbytes
Msg: 833
view profile
History
304-227
Posted: 6/2/2017 7:00:03 AM
The ancient chinese curse

may you live in interesting times.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 834
tRump makes the USA the laughing stock of the world
Posted: 6/2/2017 7:25:22 AM

^^^Now you're sounding like the nutbar...your President is....lol.
Using words like fascinating, unique, important time in history pretending it's all some planned experiment.
He wakes up everyday...not knowing what the hell he has done the day before...nutbar

I would say she has no idea but is juts happy that tRump won and literally is clueless with regards to the fact he is a incompetent buffoon who is turning the USA in the a laughing stock of the world.

I would say it comes from some type of persecution complex where she has been told so long by Faux news that she was being acted against (when the total opposite was true) and now that tRump is elected she thinks that it will be sunshine and rainbows while not understanding she is literally making the world a worse place.
 deetristate
Msg: 835
304-227
Posted: 6/2/2017 7:29:46 AM
What is interesting is the leftist feeling of being not in the majority clique and focused on semantics as opposed to asking or even discussing what is best for the USA.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 836
view profile
History
304-227
Posted: 6/2/2017 7:43:12 AM

What is interesting is the leftist feeling of being not in the majority clique and focused on semantics as opposed to asking or even discussing what is best for the USA.

That's too easy, get rid of Trump and vote in a Democratic majority in Congress.

Republicans over history cause higher debt and higher unemployment. I think the only exception was Reagan. Bill Clinton reduced the deficit. They when we are in trouble, we elect Democrats . When things look good, we vote in Republicans who again screw us up.

I don't know why people vote that way, maybe it's rich people that control Congress, they don't want to actually cause a great depression. Kill the golden goose so to speak.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 837
304-227
Posted: 6/2/2017 7:46:54 AM
Derp....the President obviously didn't take the people of his country into consideration....many big businesses are saying...big mistake.
Instead he listened to Rush Limbaughs pleas and Steve Bannon...ffs.
What an idiot. He doesn't even understand it.
Thinks he is going to renegotiate....moron!!
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 838
view profile
History
304-227
Posted: 6/2/2017 8:23:32 AM
Yup... The future looks bright, the world is just right, there is really nothing to fear.
Because our President is a Russian puppet, with Vlad's arm elbow deep in his rear.

To any with working eyes, ears and brain, how can you fail to see?
Trump is in it for Trump, and to hell with you or me.

Just some things I've noticed from watching the news and following Presidential shenanigans.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 839
tRump misunderstood MIT climate research
Posted: 6/2/2017 8:31:02 AM

It is also interesting that the conservatives do not seem to understand that short term gains equal long term pain.

But I guess if you subscribe to the trickle down theory of economics and think that some invisible thing in the sky will make sure that you can still inhabit the Earth regardless what you do to it, then yep clearly those silly leftist are just acting crazy.

https://i.redd.it/zjir3rk3a81z.jpg

Either way, it is clear tRump is not the brightest as the USA now has a president who believing in conspiracy theories and will destroy the environment along with the economy all so he and his buddies can get richer.

Trump misunderstood MIT climate research, university officials say
Environment | Fri Jun 2, 2017 | 9:12am EDT
By Emily Flitter | NEW YORK

Massachusetts Institute of Technology officials said U.S. President Donald Trump badly misunderstood their research when he cited it on Thursday to justify withdrawing the United States from the Paris Climate Agreement.

Trump announced during a speech at the White House Rose Garden that he had decided to pull out of the landmark climate deal, in part because it would not reduce global temperatures fast enough to have a significant impact.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-climatechange-trump-mit-idUSKBN18S6L0
 gtomustang
Msg: 840
popular vote = majority opinion
Posted: 6/2/2017 9:27:52 AM
KJ is right for once, the whole thing is fascinating to watch. The GOP has to bend over backwards to cater to Chump and not lost the voter base (since they lost the popular vote, any Republican vote cannot be afforded to get lost)...and yet distance themselves so as not to look like total idiots. Especially to support Chump and then have him change his lie and get left hanging out to dry, lacking any credibility.

Its also interesting to see Trumpets finally say out loud what they've been thinking all these years. Its like Germany 1946. Before this, they used code words, like "urban poor" to refer to a group, or simply asked if one was a supporter of Rush, like asking someone if they are a friend of Bill W. Instead of whispering conspiracy theory to close friends, they can now loudly espouse any bullshit theory and feel they have a crowd of tinfoil hatters to join them. Instead of going online to throw around insults like "feminazis! Girly men! Clintonistas!" they now can put their simple ideals on a bumpersticker. They no longer have to pretend grey areas exist, the president tells them the world really is black and white--and guess which side they wish to be on.

HRC wins the popular vote, that means the majority of America's population was against Chump before they saw him in action...and the approval ratings since are in the basement. Just can't argue with those two facts.
 deetristate
Msg: 841
Posted: 6/2/2017 10:07:20 AM
1/3 is not true.
1/3 is true
1/3 is hysterics

And 0% matters.

Only leftists tske every untterance by trump literally and to heart. Meanwhile the Trumpets are very happy with 95% of what he is doing.

Sometimes the Trumpets just wush that he wouldn't give leftists fodder for more whining.
But Trumpets can't have everything.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 842
Posted: 6/2/2017 10:42:46 AM

Only leftists tske every untterance by trump literally and to heart. Meanwhile the Trumpets are very happy with 95% of what he is doing.

Nope.

39% are happy with him.

Many of his old supporters are now seeing they got conned by a grifter and a conspiracy nut.

https://www.mytrumpregret.com/
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 843
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2017 10:51:11 AM
Miss Dee,#843, You're quite good at number crunchin'.
But you've had way too much koolaid today, and need to stop the muffin munchin'.

If the Trumpmuffins are 95% happy with Trump, then you can rest assured.
That 100% of what is between their ears, isn't greymatter but horse manure.

But, even you Trumpmuffins have governmental representatives. Call them. Write them. Let them know you're sorry for voting him in and want to make up for your mistake. Do it before the manure between your ears starts to compost.
 deetristate
Msg: 844
Posted: 6/2/2017 10:55:23 AM
Yawn.........................
 LOLTrump
Msg: 845
Posted: 6/2/2017 1:00:52 PM

If the Trumpmuffins are 95% happy with Trump, then you can rest assured.
That 100% of what is between their ears, isn't greymatter but horse manure.

Yep as clearly they do not have the brain power to understand that tRump is a nutter.

But, even you Trumpmuffins have governmental representatives. Call them. Write them. Let them know you're sorry for voting him in and want to make up for your mistake. Do it before the manure between your ears starts to compost.

Trump regret, it is real.

https://www.mytrumpregret.com/

https://regrettrump.com/

https://twitter.com/Trump_Regrets
 gtomustang
Msg: 846
Posted: 6/2/2017 2:28:23 PM
I can understand why "rightists" don't take every utterance to heart. If they did, they'd notice how many times he reverses himself, how many times he lies, how many times he covfefe's. It would totally destroy the dream that America could be made great again by a b00b like this.

better just to ignore the evidence.

I believe the trumpets are happy with 95% of whatever he does...considering he's only getting 5% done (he didn't promise on the campaign trail to go golfing every weekend, right? then that would make it 10%). I'm also sure the trumpets secretly wish their hero wouldn't be so much a buffoon and give the world more proof. But as Steve Wright used to deadpan, you can't have everything, where would you put it?

but sometimes you can have a classy, competent First Couple in the White House, like the Obamas...rather than a Separated Couple, with Dad spending some of the week in a hotel.
 John252817
Msg: 847
304-227...Hillary crushed!!
Posted: 6/2/2017 9:23:14 PM
Doremi, I hope you contact your representative when these probes are over and if there is nothing there, I hope you and your reps get on board.
 deetristate
Msg: 848
Posted: 6/3/2017 2:34:56 AM
The Obamas were and are classy.
They also were a bit competent - for the liberal agenda.

Trumpsters have no interest in pursuing or continuing the liberal agenda.

Hence, they are happy with what you call the boob. Because that superficial stuff with which leftists are in awe and enamored has no end game benefit to Trumpsters. Even if wrapped up in a pretty package.

So far, the boob has checked off:

Supreme Court appointment ( and there is rumor of Kennedy retiring)
Out of TTP
Out of the Paris Accord
A start to improving health insurance
awakening of confidence in businesses
enforcing immigration laws, etc. etc.

If he ONLY appointed a Supreme Court Justice, that would be enough for many.
Anything else is extra bacon.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 849
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2017 4:20:56 AM
John#849.... I have been in contact with my Rep. more since Trumps inauguration than I have over the prior 30 years.

Yes, in part I like to think the reason for the probes and questions being raised about Trump is because of people like myself. Folks who care about OUR country and who push these Reps. to investigate a President who many simply....Don't trust.

My Rep. is on board the "Good ship Trump". He too is on the take and I've mentioned that in communications to said Rep. Maybe election 2018 will bring a new "outlook"? We'll see.....

And, I'd be happy to board the "Good ship Trump" if the man would demonstrate to me that he is doing anything other than heading said ship [OUR COUNTRY] towards the rocks of doom. Till that time I'll oppose anything he does that goes counter to what I think constitutes proper Government and what benefits the country. I'll do this by using OUR Representative form of addressing greivances with OUR Govt. I urge you to do the same.

Heck, even if you think all is well with our nation and you're happy with their performance let your Rep. know.... It gets lonely at the top. So I've heard....
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 850
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 6/6/2017 11:12:24 AM

At least 4 major law firms refuse to meet with White House to discuss defending Trump in Russia probe :

At least four major law firms backed away from talks with the White House to help defend President Trump in the escalating federal Russia probe, citing worries that the headstrong commander-in-chief would not listen to their counsel, Yahoo News reported Tuesday.

“The concerns were, ‘The guy won't pay and he won't listen,’ one of the lawyers familiar with the talks told the outlet.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/major-law-firms-refusing-meetings-discuss-defending-trump-article-1.3225786

How can you represent someone who will probably ruin your case with a 2 am tweet? How has it become normal for The President of The United States to behave in such a way? What happened to decency, morals and principles? Who wants a President that is consistently in some kind of bs?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because