Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 851
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 35 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)

How can you represent someone who will probably ruin your case with a 2 am tweet?

Yep, tRump proved he is as dumb as a box of rocks and now he will be forced to quit as he will not be able to get anyone to defend him.

Which probably explains why the tRump people are in full PR mode and has scheduled a speech during Comey's testimony.

Trump wishes Comey luck, allies aim at lawman’s credibility
By JULIE PACE and JULIE BYKOWICZ
June 6

WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House and its allies are scrambling for ways to offset potential damage from fired FBI Director James Comey’s highly anticipated congressional testimony, an appearance that could expose new details about his discussions with President Donald Trump about the federal investigation into Russia’s election meddling.

Asked about the testimony, Trump on Tuesday was tight-lipped: “I wish him luck,” he told reporters before a meeting with lawmakers.

Trump’s White House and its allies are crafting a strategy aimed at undermining Comey’s credibility. Both White House officials and an outside group that backs Trump plan to hammer Comey in the coming days for misstatements he made about Democrat Hillary Clinton’s emails during his last appearance on Capitol Hill.

An ad created by the pro-Trump Great America Alliance also casts Comey as a “showboat” who was “consumed with election meddling” instead of focusing on combating terrorism. The 30-second spot is slated to run digitally on Wednesday and appear the next day on CNN and Fox News.

https://www.apnews.com/c7559200fbbd4cc08682484f876be349/Trump-schedules-speech-during-Comey-testimony
 HawkingJr
Msg: 852
view profile
History
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 6/6/2017 1:40:18 PM
“I believe the trumpets are happy with 95% of whatever he does...considering he's only getting 5% done (he didn't promise on the campaign trail to go golfing every weekend, right? then that would make it 10%). I'm also sure the trumpets secretly wish their hero wouldn't be so much a buffoon and give the world more proof.”

I have no doubt the majority of Trump voters (and certainly the majority of Republicans in general) would be happier with Pence as president, whether they're willing to admit it or not. Almost 60% of Republicans voted for another candidate besides Trump in the primary, and if you discount the later primaries when only 3 or 4 candidates were left, it would be well over 60%. He was STRONGLY disliked by many Republican voters prior to becoming the nominee, at which point quite a few of them held their noses and voted for him in the general election – this includes the likes of his primary competitors and supposed hardcore conservatives like Santorum, Rubio and Cruz. The primary reasons he was so strongly disliked among those Republicans during the primary was because of his bad temperament and character, immorality, narcissism, egomania, immaturity, impulsiveness, inexperience, dishonesty and overall lack of fitness for the job.

Almost 5 months into his term, absolutely nothing has changed about his personality or any of those original concerns -- he is exactly the same person he has always been (can't teach an old dog new tricks). It’s gotten to the point that his spokespeople are telling the media not to pay any attention to what Trump says, particularly on Twitter, but instead only pay attention to what he does (I’m not sure how much that’s helping matters). Basically they’re claiming the Trump that’s insulting and misconstruing the words of London’s mayor and lobbing bombs at his own Justice Department appointees is just “entertainment” and not the “real” president, which apparently is also going to be their argument before the Supreme Court after his latest Muslim ban tweets (Trump is BY FAR his own worst enemy – not the media, not Democrats, not Never Trumpers, not the intelligence agencies, but the idiot Trump himself). The man needs to learn that “free speech” is not without consequences – intent is actually important in legal matters. He can’t go around saying whatever he wants to until he’s in a court, when he declares “Ignore what I said, this is what I *really* meant.”

At this point he is only being supported by most Republicans because they agree with most of his agenda and by some just because they don’t want to give Democrats a win. The only people left in the entire world that believe Trump is a competent president are the brainless backwoods mountain hicks that thought he would be a good president to begin with. Pence is consistently rated MUCH more highly by Republicans than Trump, which is a first ever for a Vice-President outside of a Nixon-like situation (see: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/05/31/republicans-like-pence-better-than-trump-by-an-unprecedented-margin-will-that-hurt-trumps-future/?utm_term=.5f9a44060814) – and why not, as he’s like Trump without any of the negative temperament or immaturity aspects. I’m sure there are many supposed “Trump supporters” secretly wishing Trump goes down for obstruction of justice so Pence can take over. I doubt that’s helpful to the Democrats’ cause, at least not before 2018, so for Republicans, the earlier it happens, the better. If for no other reason because who knows what Trump will do next while waiting around for the impeachment trial?

Come on, seriously, Dee: wouldn’t you be just as happy (if not happier) with Pence in charge? You could stop wasting all your energy defending every moronic thing that Trump does and would likely never have to use the phrase “literal” again in these forums in your life.

Anyway, unfortunately I will be in Canada during the Comey testimony and I’m unwilling to waste wifi time logging into this site to “debate” you people (if you can call the Trump supporters’ flailing that), so I’ll have to catch you next week on that topic (some reports just came out claiming it may not be as explosive as expected, as Comey might just claim Trump made him "uncomfortable" as opposed to accusing him of attempting to obstruct justice). Of course, I already know how it’s going to go down here, so I'll just summarize now:

*John’s going to say “YIKES looks like Comey perjured himself before,” like any anti-Trumpers care if Comey goes to jail so long as he takes Trump with him

*Dee’s going to tell us that Comey’s testimony vindicated her, then follow that with 2 paragraphs of complete rambling nonsense and then add “Thanks for playing”

*KJ’s going to shake her pompoms and flip her skirt and yell “RAH RAH RAH TRUMP!” before spouting some racist code words and acting all innocent about it

*Vlad’s going to ignore everything I said that pointed out the great hypocrisy in his positions, then claim that if Trump was prime minister of the UK, all the other countries would quit the EU and apply to be a new part of the Kingdom

*Then of course there will be a number of drive-by Trump apologists popping up like whack-a-moles just to say Trump is God and anyone who doesn’t say so is an idiot and by the time somebody responds, they’ll have disappeared again

*And inevitably some anti-Trumpers will shoot the rest of us in the foot with a bunch of hostile Trump bashing on the same level as Trump himself

Sound about right? (BTW, I'm not leaving until tomorrow night so theoretically I might come back to respond to this tomorrow before people are like "Ay, logging in from Canada, are ya? How aboot that?")
 trinity818
Msg: 853
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2017 1:51:42 PM
^^^

Have a good trip.
 Kj521
Msg: 854
Posted: 6/6/2017 1:57:58 PM
"(some reports just came out claiming it may not be as explosive as expected, as Comey might just claim Trump made him "uncomfortable" as opposed to accusing him of attempting to obstruct justice)

Ya wouldn't say!!! You would've guessed that! Shocker!

"KJ’s going to shake her pompoms and flip her skirt and yell “RAH RAH RAH TRUMP!” before spouting some racist code words and acting all innocent about it"

As far as this goes, Mr. Hawking....

You have issues that are effecting your life. With all sincerity, I think you could benefit greatly by speaking with a professional. You have much hurt and anger inside that is unresolved. I wish you well.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 855
Posted: 6/6/2017 2:38:49 PM

If for no other reason because who knows what Trump will do next while waiting around for the impeachment trial?

Relevant:

https://i.imgur.com/jpSByF2.jpg

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 856
Posted: 6/6/2017 3:29:27 PM
@Hawkings....Spot on with your analogies of all.

And inevitably some anti-Trumpers will shoot the rest of us in the foot with a bunch of hostile Trump bashing on the same level as Trump himself

Me for one? I'll own it!

I'm on the west coast beautiful this time of year...accept Vancouver..rain forest down there...
Enjoy your visit.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 857
Posted: 6/6/2017 3:39:37 PM

*KJ’s going to shake her pompoms and flip her skirt and yell “RAH RAH RAH TRUMP!” before spouting some racist code words and acting all innocent about it

Hahahahahahahahaha! I'm not the only one who noticed. How manly :)
 Kj521
Msg: 858
Posted: 6/6/2017 4:14:51 PM
^^^^^

Okay, Mr. Irish. (Using the hand symbol, of course!)

Hahahahahaha!!!!
 gtomustang
Msg: 859
Posted: 6/6/2017 4:16:03 PM
Hey, Chump finally reached poll numbers Bill Clinton had...when he was unpopular:

"If you compare where each president stood at this point in the Gallup tracking poll, however, the two are deadlocked. The most recent Gallup survey pegged Trump's approval at 37 percent, the exact same figure the polling firm found for Clinton in early June of 1993. Trump's disapproval rating in the survey was far higher, however, outpacing Clinton—57 percent to 49 percent—in the undesirable measurement. A number of factors were blamed for Clinton's low approval at the time. The economy wasn't exactly humming along. There were the beginnings of an ethics controversy over the White House travel office. Clinton also allowed gay people to serve in the military under the "don't ask, don't tell" policy, which angered folks both for allowing gay people to serve and for not treating gay people equally. 
"I never expected that I could take on some of these interests that I've taken on without being attacked," Clinton said about the approval polls at the time. "And whenever you try to change things, there are always people there ready to point out the pain of change without the promise of it, and that's just all part of it. If I worried about the poll ratings I'd never get anything done here."
Clinton's numbers soon turned around and by the end of June, Gallup had him in the mid-40s. By the time he left office, 66 percent of the country approved."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-approval-tops-clintons-1993-rating/ar-BBCaPYu?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Can we all predict who's going to try to push those numbers as a good thing?

Meanwhile, in the Hillaryous category:

"'You have issues that are effecting your life."

>>>yeah, they're called male ***holes :)

"With all sincerity"

>>>Southern for, bless your heart

"I think you could benefit greatly by speaking with a professional. You have much hurt and anger inside that is unresolved. I wish you well."

>>>or you can just get laid, that seems to help out many.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 860
Posted: 6/6/2017 4:42:22 PM
Is KKK Sessions on the way out?

As the White House braces for former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony Thursday, sources tell ABC News the relationship between President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions has become so tense that Sessions at one point recently even suggested he could resign.

The friction between the two men stems from the attorney general's abrupt decision in March to recuse himself from anything related to the Russia investigation -- a decision the president only learned about minutes before Sessions announced it publicly. Multiple sources say the recusal is one of the top disappointments of his presidency so far and one the president has remained fixated on.

Trump’s anger over the recusal has not diminished with time. Two sources close to the president say he has lashed out repeatedly at the attorney general in private meetings, blaming the recusal for the expansion of the Russia investigation, now overseen by Special Counsel and former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

But sources say the frustration runs both ways, prompting the resignation offer from Sessions.
 Kj521
Msg: 861
Posted: 6/6/2017 5:10:25 PM
"In this deceitful American game of power politics, the Negroes (i.e., the race problem, the integration and civil rights issues) are nothing but tools, used by one group of whites called Liberals against another group of whites called Conservatives, either to get into power or to remain in power. Among whites here in America, the political teams are no longer divided into Democrats and Republicans. The whites who are now struggling for control of the American political throne are divided into "liberal" and "conservative" camps. The white liberals from both parties cross party lines to work together toward the same goal, and white conservatives from both parties do likewise.

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights. In this profitable game of deceiving and exploiting the political politician of the American Negro, those white liberals have the willing cooperation of the Negro civil rights leaders. These "leaders" sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains. These "leaders" are satisfied with token victories and token progress because they themselves are nothing but token leaders"

***Malcolm X
 N2U16
Msg: 862
The biggest threat ever is from Lib's because
Posted: 6/6/2017 5:37:26 PM
I would say Putin is a genius but he is debating Liberal America! Notice how the international audience is applauding Putin and laughing at Liberal America. Embarrassing!

https://www.facebook.com/WorldCloudLA/videos/558815254242661/?pnref=story
 John252817
Msg: 863
Posted: 6/6/2017 5:56:15 PM
"Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights. In this profitable game of deceiving and exploiting the political politician of the American Negro, those white liberals have the willing cooperation of the Negro civil rights leaders. These "leaders" sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains. These "leaders" are satisfied with token victories and token progress because they themselves are nothing but token leaders"

***Malcolm X"

^^^^^^^^^^ Wow!!!! That was so spot on with what Malcolm X said

Hawking, that is shocking news that you think not much is going to come from the Comey testimony, you better tell Ll, he will be going to the popcorn store soon and may as well hear what you and the rest of the world already knew and not get too excited! YIKES!!!
 forumslady
Msg: 864
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:05:35 PM
Ilove2laughtoo-
"At least four major law firms backed away from talks with the White House to help defend President Trump in the escalating federal Russia probe, citing worries that the headstrong commander-in-chief would not listen to their counsel, Yahoo News reported Tuesday."

Can you blame them?!
Not only would they be dealing with a narcissistic man baby, the attorney's that represented him in the Trump University scandal had to sue him for their fee!

Countdown to a Trump denier saying that is fake news is 5, 4, 3, 2.......... ;) :D
 deetristate
Msg: 865
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:08:21 PM
That is exactly what I observe and exactly why I USED to be a liberal, kj.

Somethings never change.

Why can't they argue their own causes? Why do they have to imagine that everything is race - immigration muslim, etc.- and use black people to advance their causes, for themselves.

Because they use blacks to pretend to be liberal.

Look at who in Congress they push in the Front to call for impeachment of Trump the loudest?

I grew tired of it.

And the constant anger and unhappiness of leftists.

and here is a more recent voice (she does make a few excuses for the leftist but I don't)
And from the HUFF POST? ( Oh my!):

"""""""Race, gender, religion and sexual orientation are such difficult discussions to have, and many of us don’t get it right, but my problem with some white liberals aren’t that they sometimes get it wrong, it’s their profound lack of self-awareness coupled with the smugness and self-righteousness that they use to lecture to others.""""""""

That.

and

"""""""My problem with Liberalism is that it’s more concerned with policing people’s language and thoughts without requiring them to do anything to fix the problem. White liberal college students speak of “safe spaces”, “trigger words”, “micro aggressions” and “white privilege” while not having to do anything or, more importantly, give up anything. They can’t even have a conversation with someone who sees the world differently without resorting to calling someone a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, bigot and trying to have them banned from campus, or ruin them and their reputation. They say they feel black peoples’ pain because they took a trip to Africa to help the disadvantaged, but are unwilling to go to a black neighborhood in the City in which they live. These same college students will espouse the joys of diversity, but will in the same breath assume you are only on campus because of affirmative action or that all black people grew up in poverty. My personal favorite is declaring with surprise how articulate a black classmate is despite the fact that we are attending the same institution of higher learning as they are.

The White Liberal culture encourages talking about diversity and shaming others for their alleged racism, but many times they themselves work in environments that are mostly white. When questioned they’ll defensively state that they promote strictly on merit. Black people aren’t suggesting that we want someone unqualified to get the position, but I find it telling that they assume that we are not qualified. These same Liberals are quick to be against school choice, while their kids go to private or well-regarded public schools. Leaving poor black children behind in underperforming schools and providing less opportunity to improve their lives is inconsequential to keeping true to their white liberal politics. Many people are quick to espouse the political values of liberalism without having to live with the often harsh reality of those policies.

Race, gender, religion and sexual orientation are such difficult discussions to have, and many of us don’t get it right, but my problem with some white liberals aren’t that they sometimes get it wrong, it’s their profound lack of self-awareness coupled with the smugness and self-righteousness that they use to lecture to others.

White Liberals have hijacked the conversation about diversity, political correctness and what topics we should be outraged about. When a terrorist attack occurs the media and liberals rightly remind us that it’s unfair to judge an entire religion by the actions of a small minority, but I haven’t heard similar unequivocal statements made in the media about the African-American community being unfairly judged by the negative actions of a few. The media lectures about intolerance of the Right, but is the first to show the mugshot of a young black suspect while showing the much more positive yearbook photo of a young white suspect. In fact the criminalization of African-Americans, especially men, has been turned into public policy in large part because of our negative portrayal in the media, which is predominantly filled with white liberal voices.

For so long, as a Black American, I have been told that the problem is Conservative Republicans. While I’ll admit they may have done little to try to improve African-American lives, they also don’t promise to every election season like the liberal elites. Instead we have given our loyalty and votes to Democrats, who paternalistically tell us they want to help us, but we have little to show for it since blacks started voting Democrat back in the 1960’s. I have never lived in a city as an adult that was run by Conservatives or Republicans, but I live in the biggest poor city in the country, Philadelphia. A city, for decades, run by liberal insiders.

.............The truth is that Liberalism is about making elites feel better about themselves and their lives without requiring the underlying action of significantly improving the lives of African-Americans. """""

But yet they push RACE and BLACKS in front of every issue.

They can keep it.

Hawking obviously hates himself - like most liberals.

As far as those law firms, they backed away because they do not want liberals calling for boycotts of their firms or following them home or burning their cars or threatening their clients.
 Kj521
Msg: 866
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:17:27 PM
Thanks, Ms. Dee.

Who is the author?

vvvvv We probably are more Alpha than you. Don't feel bad....you are in a lot of Beta male company. :)

Psst! Ms. Dee....white liberals don't like it when you call them out as racists. Causes too much cognitive dissonance. Just sayin' :

vvvvv Okay....Mr. irish.....have it your way. Ms. Dee and I are more "manly" than you are. Now see...I was trying to be nice. But I guess you need to face your "issues". Good luck! :)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 867
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:18:52 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha....ya'll are some "manly" women^^^^^

*Dee’s going to tell us that Comey’s testimony vindicated her, then follow that with 2 paragraphs of complete rambling nonsense and then add “Thanks for playing”

Nope, she used her other card...the hater calls everyone else hater's "Thanks for playing"...

edit to include the manly comment above:

We probably are more Alpha than you. Don't feel bad.

Hmmm "alpha"...nope...I'll stick with "manly" women.
 deetristate
Msg: 868
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:26:01 PM
KJ: Nikki Johnson
---------------------------------------------------
I know that they have lost their minds when they accuse people of writing something not on the page and then ARGUE WITH THEMSELVES. LOL!

It is funny and sad at the same time.

If they would just accept life and reality, they could regain composure and lose the anger.

'Free your mind and the rest will follow.
Be color blind, don't be so shallow.....'
-------------------------------------------------------
As an aside,
Does it rain much in Salt Lake?
 forumslady
Msg: 869
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:26:52 PM
bigbadnirish- " Is KKK Sessions on the way out?"
Not even Mr. Pompous himself was prepared for the reality of Sessions.
You have seen me post how familiar I am with him, being from Alabama.
If I were the selfish sort, I would have been glad he was gone from here.
I'm not the selfish sort and when I found out, I was dismayed.
I have no doubt you know his history, you are one of the posters that only post facts that you know.
I wish Trump supporter's would look him up, but that is my faith in common sense speaking.
Some of them, even if they did, wouldn't care, or worse, would be happy about it.
It doesn't surprise me that he did what he did to Trump.
He knows nothing of loyalty.
Not that I feel bad for Trump, at all.
As far as I'm concerned, he deserves it.
He thought he was appointing a like mind.
In a way, he did, but Sessions, in a lot of ways, is worse than Trump.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 870
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:39:27 PM
Thanks for the readable sentences Lady.....I was getting a headache trying to translate the word salad post just before you...Hahahahahaha!

I have no doubt you know his history, you are one of the posters that only post facts that you know.

Can't wait for Dee to accuse you of being me...or am I suppose to be you...she's made both accusations...but, I thought I was suppose to be the nun...or LOL...honestly, it's as confusing as her word salad.

I wish Trump supporter's would look him up, but that is my faith in common sense speaking.

They have the Breitbart cliff notes...

It doesn't surprise me that he did what he did to Trump.
He knows nothing of loyalty.
Not that I feel bad for Trump, at all.
As far as I'm concerned, he deserves it.

It's getting a little hot in the kitchen for both of them. My guess is KKK Sessions is the first rat to jump ship.
 deetristate
Msg: 871
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:46:23 PM
You really have to get over your obsession with me, Irish, Creating other profiles to respond and talk about me with yourself, drawing people in on the conversation that you are compelled to have about me.

It is not good for you.

Let it go.

And you really need to come up with some new jabs because while the ones you use OVER and OVER and OVER again are cute and flattering in their own way, those are growing stale and boring now.

------------------------------------------

On topic:

"BUDVA, Montenegro – Once the Balkan stronghold of pro-Russian sentiments, tiny Montenegro is on Monday silently celebrating its entry into NATO in a historic turn toward the West that has made the Kremlin furious."

Maybe that is what the joking was about.
 forumslady
Msg: 872
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:47:35 PM
Kj521- How disappointing.
Yes, here is where I take one of your phrases and use it.
We have a history, Kj, from back when I was still Bamagrl.
I have changed, some, since then, but not in what matters most to me.
We have exchanged private messages.
You know about my oldest son, my grand daughters and my daughter in law.
I've tried to tell Dee that I am NOT a liberal. I have to give up on that, at this point.
I am a moderate with a left lean and you know that, or you said you did.
Please don't generalize like you just did.
That doesn't apply to everyone and you darn well know prejudice does NOT apply to me.
We agreed to disagree about Trump.
I won't say anything else, because I believe in loyalty too.
But right this moment, I'm not sure you do, because if you did, you would have at least acknowledged that there ARE people who don't like Trump that don't fit your Malcolm X quote.
I'm one of them and I thought you knew that.
There are others here, too.
Dee insinuating that people that don't like Trump are racists, I expect that from her, but you?
I guess I stand corrected.
 deetristate
Msg: 873
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:50:57 PM
If you are not a liberal, then it doesn't apply to you.

Did that article say that if you don't like Trump that you are a racist?
Uh, No.

Your denial has developed into hallucinating.
(Smiling, nodding and backing away.)

Actually, you are just making up things so that you can disagree.
OK.

---------------------------------------------------------
kj:
Don't ya know leftist like manly women.
Especially if they are actually men.

Well, OK. Sorry.
Heh.
 Kj521
Msg: 874
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:58:56 PM
Ms. Forumslady?

Where was Ms. Dee addressing you? I am confused. :/

vvvvv I posted that for, Mr. Irish.
 forumslady
Msg: 875
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:26:30 PM
Kj521- Come on now Kj, you are better than this, or I want to think so.
She didn't name me, she didn't call me out, but she goes, again and again to the same tired bs.
More to the point, you just avoided what I said to you.
I will NEVER betray your confidence, but when you posted that Malcolm X quote, you did it for a reason.
Bickering here is one thing, generalizing about racism is another.
You aren't confused.
Stop that and be real, unless you want me to loose ALL respect for you.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because