Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kj521
Msg: 876
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 36 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
Why do you think everything is about you, Ms. Forumslady?

Serious question. You did not even cross my mind when I was posting.

That is not being mean....keeping it real.....as you asked.
 forumslady
Msg: 877
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:43:10 PM
Kj521- Um, wow, I guess I'll have to declare you the bs and deflect queen.
Dee said that and I thought you would take it as an insult, but, ok, not so.
Please, sweetheart, tone down the drama that YOU accuse ME of.
I know Dee didn't mean ME, when you responded, you didn't mean ME.
However, you BOTH generalized in a way that included a LOT of people.
Playing the race card is weak, indeed, but the two of you are the ones that do it and then try to accuse others of it.
I was pointing out to you BOTH, that is not the case.
As far as you Kj, I almost took up for you when you got put in your place by Hawking's.
Now, I'm glad I didn't because he was right about you.
 John252817
Msg: 878
304-227
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:44:57 PM
"Psst! Ms. Dee....white liberals don't like it when you call them out as racists. Causes too much cognitive dissonance. Just sayin' :"

^^^^^^ YIKES, forums and big just had a meltdown reading the posts about liberal racists. But hey, dig a little tiny hole and they put their head in it not wanting to hear the truth....YIKES!!! The truth hurts sometimes.

Uh oh, forums is having more meltdown feelings because someone doesn't fit how she wants another poster to say. And this makes absolutely no sense at all: "As far as you Kj, I almost took up for you when you got put in your place by Hawking's.
Now, I'm glad I didn't because he was right about you."

Forums agrees with hawking putting kj in her place and in the same breath without thinking(surprise), she repeats basically the same next sentence. "almost took up for you".....ya right...YIKES!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 879
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:49:59 PM
John tried to tell us, kj.

Just smile and back away while nodding.

( Particularly when they play the "I know you are but what am I" game and make weird I-don't-know-what-they-are-reading-and responding-to statements.)

We point out racism in them and then they call us racists.

May they exit the schoolyard. Soon.

Goodnight, all.
 Kj521
Msg: 880
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:52:43 PM
Ms. Forumslady.....

The World does not revolve around you, I know this is shocking....but true.

Btw....I do not need anyone to stick up for me. I manage quite well on my own. As far as Mr. Hawking is concerned....I did not read those posts...so I should have no idea what you are talking about. Regardless....I will say nothing derogatory about Mr.Hawking....because I have met him. I know what haunts him. If he needs me to be a scapegoat or an object of derision....so be it. That I can do. He needs it. My heart will always be with him....no matter what.

Mr. Hawking.....I just went back and read your posts. :(

https://youtu.be/_R552UFoXaA

vvvv Seek help.

forumslady
Msg: 881
Posted: 6/6/2017 8:05:58 PM
Kj521- You're funny, I'll give you that.
A classic case of projection.
Look, Blondie, I get it, all bets are off.
You are fake.
You have been, from day one.
It doesn't surprise me you like Trump, you are a narc too.
I see it now.
You didn't read Hawking's posts??!
BS!! Yes, you did, and it hurt, the truth always does.
Take comfort in your delusions.
Pretend you are a good person.
You aren't.
I see you now and it makes perfect sense why you like Trump.
Water seeks it's level.
 John252817
Msg: 882
304-227
Posted: 6/6/2017 8:12:54 PM
"Look, Blondie, I get it, all bets are off.
You are fake.
You have been, from day one.
It doesn't surprise me you like Trump, you are a narc too."

^^^^Isn't it great when a poster like the one I quoted really shows who they are? I hear a lot of hate and demeaning going on in that post....YIKES!!! But we have seen that before when someone doesn't tow her line...she gets all testy YIKES!!!
 Kj521
Msg: 883
Posted: 6/6/2017 8:46:50 PM
"Dee said that and I thought you would take it as an insult, but, ok, not so."

"As far as you Kj, I almost took up for you when you got put in your place by Hawking's.
Now, I'm glad I didn't because he was right about you."

Are you bipolar? You acuse me of doing what you did??? Seriously????

You are exhibiting....projection....paranoia and delusions of grandeur. You need professional help. :/
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 884
Posted: 6/6/2017 9:10:06 PM
Comrade Trump is going to need lots of professional after James Comey's testimony.

Got my popcorn ready!
 Kj521
Msg: 885
Posted: 6/6/2017 9:18:19 PM
^^^^^Don't forget to save room for the....nothing burger! Hahaha haha!

LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 886
Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 6/6/2017 10:37:44 PM
Dan Coats will testify today before the Senate Intelligence Committee, a day before James Comey's testimony. Comrade Trump is tightening the noose around his own neck.

Coats told associates Trump asked him if he could intervene with Comey on Russia probe :

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats was asked by President Trump to step in and persuade then-FBI Director James Comey to lay off his investigation of former national security adviser Mike Flynn, according to a report Tuesday.

Trump asked Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo to remain in the room following a meeting and then expressed his dismay with Comey and how he was running his agency's investigation into Russian meddling.

Trump later called Coats, asking him to have DNI issue a statement claiming there was no evidence of ties between Trump and Russia. Coats denied this request too. Trump reportedly also asked National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers to publicly dismiss the FBI's Russia probe, which got turned down.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-pressed-top-intelligence-official-to-persuade-comey-to-back-off-flynn-report/article/2625159
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 887
Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 6/7/2017 2:50:52 AM
Do you think Comey was implying tRump is gay???

Then-FBI Director James Comey asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions to keep him from being alone with President Donald Trump
FOX News

and then:

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats told associates that Trump had asked him in March if he could intervene with Comey to get the FBI to back off the Flynn angle in its counter-intelligence probe of alleged links between Russian officials and the Trump campaign.

In separate news; reports are starting to flood news outlets that the run on popcorn has state and local officials investigating "certain" grocery stores for price gouging...the recent jobs report has a spike in agricultural jobs-apparently in response to the recent run on corn....who said tRump would help stimulate the jobs market?

You really have to get over your obsession with me, Irish

Poor Dee, she thinks men calling her stupid is a form of flattery...SAD!

Creating other profiles to respond and talk about me with yourself, drawing people in on the conversation that you are compelled to have about me.

This is what happens to people who read too much Alex Jones.
 deetristate
Msg: 888
Trump is President. Accept reality
Posted: 6/7/2017 3:16:38 AM
Kj

Even MSNBC and CNN are softening the disappointment of their people, saying things like

''The hearing is really theatre''

''We will not get the smoking gun''

''Not much will change''
 Kj521
Msg: 889
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:17:14 AM
Ms. Dee....

There is a reason why the radical lefties need to be let down....gently.

One never knows whether they will throw a tantrum or need a safespace "crying" room! :O

I just wish they would take their constant "let down" frustration out on the source....the #fakenews....so the rest of us wouldn't have to deal with it!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 890
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:37:22 AM
Comrade Trump doesn’t know anything about policy. Comrade Trump doesn’t know anything about politics. Comrade Trump doesn’t know anything about anything. Comrade Trump in just four months has single–handedly destroyed the image of the United States around the world.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 891
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:48:50 AM

There is a reason why the radical lefties

Ms. kj, even if imitation is a form of flattery, it would be nice if you would use the brain God gave you and come up with your own words.

One never knows whether they will throw a tantrum or need a safespace "crying" room!

Those "manly" women are back at being "Alpha"...do you take testosterone for that???

Ms. Dee and I are more "manly" than you are.

Do you quarrel to see whose on top? Not that that's a bad thing.

I hope the stores aren't already out of popcorn!!!

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr, R-North Carolina, said that he doesn't expect former FBI Director James Comey's testimony to be "fenced off" or "constrained" when he appears before the committee Thursday.

"He can't talk about anything that's classified in an open session," Burr told reporters Monday, "but I haven't gotten any indication that he is constrained in any way, shape or form as a public citizen."

Comey was already expected to talk about his conversations with President Trump, which Burr again confirmed. The chairman also said he spoke to him Saturday, the latest of several conversations he's had with the fired FBI director. But not only will Comey talk about the Trump conversations -- and the memos he wrote following his talks with the president -- but he'll also address the Russia investigation Comey was leading at the time he was fired by Mr. Trump.
CBS
 The_Pearl
Msg: 892
Posted: 6/7/2017 5:57:36 AM

I just wish they would take their constant "let down" frustration out on the source....the #fakenews....so the rest of us wouldn't have to deal with it!

What exactly is fake news to you? You mean the leaks from the WH? Seems there's a few that corroborate the same story.
Because it exposes the President for lying and trying to persuade others to drop the investigation about Flynn or Russiia.....please try to catch up.

Now....whether you or the President believe that to be "fake news".....is your issue.
Fake news is when something isn't true....so far the leaks have been right on.
He maybe shouldn't have p.o.'d off his intelligence agency.....and the press.
He's not a smart man but normal people know that...lol.

IN the News today....Clapper now claims that "Watergate pales compared to this Russia Probe"....Got to love it!
 Maleman999
Msg: 893
Posted: 6/7/2017 6:20:51 AM

Comrade Trump doesn’t know anything about anything.

Trump must know something about golf, since he spends so much time playing it. Running the country is just a hobby Trump does in his spare time, between running his business empire and his constant trips to Florida to play golf. The same guy who criticized Obama on a number of occasions for his golf excursions while president, which is a fraction amount of time compared to Trump. But reality has never been Trump's strong suit.
 chameleonf
Msg: 894
Posted: 6/7/2017 7:59:06 AM

Trump must know something about golf

...and from multiple accounts, he apparently cheats at that as well. Surprise, surprise. The guy's a fake and a fraud at everything he does. That people admire and follow this guy blindly speaks to their own character in much the same way as a catholic will premeditatedly commit a "sin" and believe going to confession after the fact will absolve them. In other words, you can have the same traits, beliefs and actions as the Idiot-In-Chief and believe you are upstanding, strictly because he was elected by 24% of the population who hold the same lack of character (therefore absolved) or are, unfortunately, not too bright - wait, that's not too bright on both accounts.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 895
Trump is the worst President in the history of the USA, time to accept reality
Posted: 6/7/2017 9:04:37 AM

One never knows whether they will throw a tantrum or need a safespace "crying" room! :O

Or maybe they could act like your heroes on the right and go around stabbing and killing people.

Aw, do you need a safe space where the truth does not hurt so much?

Or maybe you could call out what you claim is "fake news", but based on your past abilities I will bet that you cannot do such and will just keep complaining that people are pointing out your hero is a incompetent douche bag.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and from multiple accounts, he apparently cheats at that as well. Surprise, surprise.

I guess that explains why he gives himself participation trophies.

https://i.imgur.com/pcGyZRl.jpg
 The_Pearl
Msg: 896
Posted: 6/7/2017 9:58:09 AM
Well....The Republican chair was p.o.d with Coates and his sidekicks.
Told them to never come before Congress with no answers....they work for the people.
McCain was priceless....on his comments to them.

Seems no one knows much about their positions and where their loyalty lies in this situation or the policies......does their loyalty lie to the President..... the public or as they assumed they couldn't answer because of the criminal investigation by Mueller.
Seems some schooling for all involved is in order.

They wouldn't say yes or no that the President questioned them about the Russian investigation....only that they have never felt pressured...lol.
I wonder if Comey will fall in line with the same type of rhetoric
 chameleonf
Msg: 897
Posted: 6/7/2017 10:08:38 AM

Seems no one knows much about their positions and where their loyalty lies in this situation or the policies

Seems more like they were wanting to hold onto their positions by using the typical legalese by the way they framed their responses to the direct questions. That they didn't feel "pressured" leaves it open to interpretation that they were asked by idiot stick but they felt nothing the matter with it, therefore, no pressure. They might as well have stated that they refused to answer on the grounds it would (not even "may") incriminate them.

Hard to tell with Comey because of past flip flops. The determining factor may be that he's no longer an employee.
 gtomustang
Msg: 898
Posted: 6/7/2017 10:15:22 AM
ah yes, when "maybe" means "yes". You'd think a simple answer would be simple to say. Meanwhile, the Mideast is heating up, and chump foolishly thinks taking credit for it is a good thing. Is he learning from the ISIS playbook?

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/6/7/attackers_in_tehran_kill_12_injure
 deetristate
Msg: 899
Leftists still won't accept reality
Posted: 6/7/2017 12:45:13 PM
Did anyone today testfy that Trump did anything wrong?

Oh, and how Dare Trump ask for loyalty. The Gall!!!!!

LOLTrump
Msg: 900
Posted: 6/7/2017 12:57:44 PM

ah yes, when "maybe" means "yes". You'd think a simple answer would be simple to say. Meanwhile, the Mideast is heating up, and chump foolishly thinks taking credit for it is a good thing. Is he learning from the ISIS playbook?

Nope he is just pandering to the stupids.

For an example see:

https://i.redd.it/v6ujbfa6m42z.jpg

Though I guess, only in America will you find a bunch of uneducated idiots trying to convince people that if you lower the taxes on rich people and corporations and lower wages for workers it will make things all better.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because