Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chameleonf
Msg: 901
Leftists still won't accept realityPage 37 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)

Did anyone today testfy that Trump did anything wrong? Oh, and how Dare Trump ask for loyalty. The Gall!!!!!

Well, no...no one testified that Trump did anything wrong because, well, they didn't testify - no response to a direct question is not testifying *rolls my eyes*

Are you really that obtuse when it comes to the above and the loyalty expectation of Trump, given the role of the FBI Director, the circumstances of the "question" and subsequent actions? Nah, fess up, you're just being deliberately obtuse. I doubt obstruction charges will come of this, and if not, what a missed opportunity to get rid of the dim witted fool.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 902
Leftists still won't accept that tRump is a criminal
Posted: 6/7/2017 1:34:01 PM

Well, no...no one testified that Trump did anything wrong because, well, they didn't testify - no response to a direct question is not testifying *rolls my eyes*

I think is pretty clear she does not udnerstand the differnec between an opening statement and not the actual testimony.

Are you really that obtuse when it comes to the above and the loyalty expectation of Trump, given the role of the FBI Director, the circumstances of the "question" and subsequent actions?

I think you are missing the fact that tRump is white so he can do anything he wants up to including colluding with a foreign power to influence the election.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 903
view profile
History
Leftists still won't accept reality
Posted: 6/7/2017 1:50:00 PM

Did anyone today testfy that Trump did anything wrong?

Oh, and how Dare Trump ask for loyalty. The Gall!!!!!

I assume people know Comey released his prepared testimony today? To give people a chance to reflect on it and prepare relevant questions.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/politics/james-comey-memos-testimony/index.html

It's up to Congress and the Justice Department to decide if Trump did anything wrong.

As to loyalty, it includes compliance with an order, request, submission to another's authority. The FBI is not going to be compliant to the President's requests to drop an investigation. The FBI's Director loyalty is to the Constitution, not to a person.

IMO Comey's remarks are just going to provide fodder for both sides of the great Trump divide, it won't "settle" anything. Now that I know what he is going to say, I am tempted to tune out the whole thing and wait for the sequel. IE: Robert Mueller.
 forumslady
Msg: 904
Posted: 6/7/2017 1:57:20 PM
LOLTrump- Chameleon isn't missing anything, she's guilty of the same thing I used to be guilty of.
She's intelligent and observant, she doesn't lie all the time.
People like us (including you, LOLTrump) are mystified that people like Dee are so blind.
I got over that.
She isn't blind, nor is she obtuse.
What she is is Trump's wet dream.
Stupid to the point I'm surprised she ever makes it out of her house.
Eventually, she'll be an internet sensation.
"Woman gets lost in her own home, has to use window to get out because she can't find the door." :D :D
Like the line from the Joe Walsh song, "It's hard to leave when you can't find the door."
 The_Pearl
Msg: 905
Posted: 6/7/2017 2:50:50 PM

Are you really that obtuse when it comes to the above and the loyalty expectation of Trump

You need to ask.....

What I don't get is why have a hearing before a majority Republican House of Congress to start with and then allow people to plead the 5th (more or less).
What is the purpose of it...anyway? Waste of tax payers money??
Being that they have the memos of Comey......they may get more direct answers tomorrow.
I doubt that the Congress meetings will find fault with their Republican President....this is just a preliminary for the real inquiry...Muellers.

If this circus doesn't show the American people anything but they need to do an overhaul their whole system.
They need to define or upgrade their government and all departments..... so this sort of nonsense isn't repeated.

My suggestion is....Make sure an incoming President takes his daily briefs....to begin with...so, they can't plead naivety.
Make it a policy that all candidates need to have an intelligence or aptitude test.
A candidate shouldn't be allowed to be on the ticket unless they disclose their taxes.
No family allowed to have clearance or to sit in on meetings.
There seems to be a lot of latitude allowed or/and taken with Trump and no one seems to want to step up and hold him accountable.
It's not that he's finding the loopholes...it's just no one knows what to do about anything....all dumbos.....imo.
 chameleonf
Msg: 906
Posted: 6/7/2017 3:29:22 PM

You need to ask.....

Ya...I know, nothing like a blatantly rhetorical question, particularly as it's been posed before, followed by more posting from the subject in this and other threads with the same sort of vacuity.

One thing I would add to your suggestions, The Pearl (I'd call you T.P. but don't want the usual suspects to jump on it), is that some form of psychological testing be done. This particular man isn't just unintelligent or lacking aptitude with respect to the position itself, there are too many signs of mental malfunction which is being demonstrated more and more often. It, along with what you have stated, is the reason the U.S. is slipping in the rankings as the lead country of the free world and the potential for global calamities caused by it, never mind within the U.S.'s own borders.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 907
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2017 3:47:16 PM

I doubt that the Congress meetings will find fault with their Republican President....this is just a preliminary for the real inquiry...Muellers.

It maybe a subtle difference, but many Republicans may disagree with the President, but they don't want to run afoul of his very ardent supporters come the next 2018 election cycle, nor incur Trump's wrath while trying to get re-elected. BUT you do see those like John McCain say whatever he feels like since he isn't going to have to run for election for 7 more years, and by then he will be 87.

No doubt the real focus will be on after 2018 elections take place, regardless of how things change.

BTW, I think it makes sense to have the House of Representatives have at least a 4 year term rather than have to run every 2 years. Every 2 years means that most of their time in Congress is spent running for the next term.

Not easy to change that, but I would support that change.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 908
Posted: 6/7/2017 3:57:21 PM

LOLTrump- Chameleon isn't missing anything, she's guilty of the same thing I used to be guilty of.

I was referring to the person she was commenting about, not Chameleon.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 909
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:19:38 PM
@chameleonf

there are too many signs of mental malfunction which is being demonstrated more and more often.

Agree...He just doesn't seem right to me either.

I would add an age restriction for members in Congress...as well.
Sure seems to be a lot of 70+ ....I'm sure that is why you have a whole lot of rules but no one wanting to implement anything.
Cushy pay checques coming in.....hhmmm
 forumslady
Msg: 910
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:27:48 PM
LOLTrump- Ok, it definitely apply's to who Chameleon was referring to.
I guess we can expect her plane to land soon, then we'll get treated to her saying you are stalking her, or obsessed with her, or some other nonsense.
She missed her calling, she should have been a comedian. :D
 congupnaroad
Msg: 911
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:44:57 PM

I would add an age restriction for members in Congress...as well.
Sure seems to be a lot of 70+ ....I'm sure that is why you have a whole lot of rules but no one wanting to implement anything.
Cushy pay checques coming in.....

That's called age discrimination, is there no end to the left's discriminatory attitudes?

Although one would have to wonder if Hillary had of been elected President and given that she turns 70 this year, that wouldn't even rate a mention from the left now would it?
 The_Pearl
Msg: 912
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:59:57 PM

That's called age discrimination, is there no end to the left's discriminatory attitudes?

Age Discrimination happens all the time...believe it or not. Why do you think they ask...what years you went to school or the year you graduated...or an interview first...yep! Just not admitted to.
I don't care what your political views are.....some of those old codgers could hardly stand up and barely put a sentence together and collecting a pay check...tsk..tsk...
Both Hillary and Trump were too old...imo.
 Walts
Msg: 913
Posted: 6/7/2017 5:03:18 PM

People like us (including you, LOLTrump) are mystified that people like Dee are so blind.

She's not blind, just ignorant.

Closes her eyes and ears when she wants, giving her a "reason" for her ignorant comments.

It's actually a pretty good skill when you are actually good at it.

But, alas, Dipsy is a failure at that one too.
 forumslady
Msg: 914
Posted: 6/7/2017 5:23:25 PM
Walts- Ain't THAT the truth!
So many people misunderstand the "see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil" saying and the statue.
It's not about there being no evil, it's about people who go through life pretending there isn't.
2020 can't come soon enough, that's hoping we make it that long.
Trump is not only arrogant, he's dangerous.
He has zero self control.
Never did I think I would live to see the day when the president of the US has twitter wars with celebrity's and other people. SMH
 deetristate
Msg: 915
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.
Posted: 6/7/2017 5:39:59 PM
Gee

A whole page about me.

I am flattered.

You people need to work on your envy, though.
( no travel or plane today so that was wasted envy today)

That is what is killing you about Trump.

Anyway...

Comey released a STATEMENT.

Other people TESTIFIED today.

I suggest that you people read about what is going on before commenting and making up things to falsely accuse people of saying so that you can argue with yourself and discuss me.
Flattering, though.

-------------------------------
""""What is the purpose of it...anyway? Waste of tax payers money??""""

To appease crying leftists and Repub Trump haters in some fashion.

----------------------

Loyalty doesn't require compliance.

I am sure that if any of you were ever married you were loyal( at some point) to your spouse. It did not mean that you had to do his or her or his or her bidding.

But you know that.
 forumslady
Msg: 916
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.
Posted: 6/7/2017 5:52:41 PM
This just in......excessive arrogance causes you to repeat yourself. ^^^^^
Also, to mistake contempt for envy.
Fools and their coping mechanisms.
Lord have mercy, you are a RIOT!
Seriously, reading your latest post had me laughing up a storm. :D :D
 deetristate
Msg: 917
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.
Posted: 6/7/2017 5:59:22 PM
Glad I could give you a laugh

(Smiling nodding and backing away)

Phew.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 918
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.
Posted: 6/7/2017 6:07:49 PM

To appease crying leftists and Repub Trump haters in some fashion.

Well...In all fairness...

The GOP spent over $82 million tax payer dollars on four Clinton related scandals pushed by the Republicans lawmakers leading up to a much anticipated report from Star the Independent Council. Finally the findings of the Star report were released in September 2000, with the following conclusion. “This office determined that the evidence was insufficient to prove to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt that either President or Mrs. Clinton knowingly participated in any criminal conduct."...

Isn't that bloody ridicoulous....for all involved...
 deetristate
Msg: 919
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.
Posted: 6/7/2017 6:21:29 PM
It was ridiculous.
That whole thing with Clinton hating ( Bill( to a MUCH lesser extent Hillary)) was simply a waste and a big nothing at taxpayer expense.

And now Trump haters are just as bad. Or worse.

forumslady
Msg: 920
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.
Posted: 6/7/2017 7:00:59 PM
deetristate- "Glad I could give you a laugh

(Smiling nodding and backing away)

Phew."

That's a really tired, old saw you keep resorting to.
Narcs always resort to insinuating other people are crazy.
All you are doing is showing your narcissism, making it plain to see, so thank you.

One sure sign of toxicity is when a person is chronically unwilling to see his or her own shortcomings and uses everything in their power to avoid being held accountable for them. This is known as projection. Projection is a defense mechanism used to displace responsibility of one’s negative behavior and traits by attributing them to someone else. It ultimately acts as a digression that avoids ownership and accountability.
 deetristate
Msg: 921
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.
Posted: 6/7/2017 7:03:44 PM
Sure.
Ok.

Goodnight, all.

chameleonf
Msg: 922
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.
Posted: 6/7/2017 7:17:39 PM

Sure.
Ok.

Easy, typical comeback from her, Forums, when your comments fly a mile over her head.
 forumslady
Msg: 923
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.
Posted: 6/7/2017 7:22:38 PM
Chameleonf- You would think she would quit engaging me, I hand her her hiney, every time.
Glutton for punishment, I guess.

She doesn't even realize she proves me right, constantly.
The other narc trait she just exhibited, avoidance.

She went to bed?
Darn, we should all cry at the loss of her presence, the peach that she is. :D
 John252817
Msg: 924
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.
Posted: 6/7/2017 9:39:40 PM
Dee, looks like you schooled forums, she does get testy when talking from behind. I sure hope the stores have enough pacifiers for these liberal kids....YIKES!!!
 dragonbytes
Msg: 925
view profile
History
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.
Posted: 6/7/2017 10:19:24 PM
Dee
Loyalty doesn't require compliance.

I am sure that if any of you were ever married you were loyal( at some point) to your spouse. It did not mean that you had to do his or her or his or her bidding.

But you know that.

Loyalty in your marriage refers to whether you uphold or damage your spouse’s public image. Standing up for your spouse demonstrates your willingness to put yourself out there, in defense of your spouse’s reputation.

Trump was sort of making Comey into his wife, it’s something I never considered. A bromance gone wrong.

But now that I think about it, you could see the bromance, Trump arranging the whole intimate dinner for two in the Green Room, the hug Trump forced on Comey, the disgust Comey felt.

Then like a jilted lover, Trump fired Comey.

That explains the whole sorted affair.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because