Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 926
TRUMP IS TOASTPage 38 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
Has anyone read Comey's prepared testimony? Holy Guacamole! Here's part of what Comey will say:

The final straw leading Trump to fire Comey appears to have been the president's "white hot" anger after Comey confirmed in an open — and televised — hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee that the FBI was still investigating whether the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia.

Comey had not allowed the White House to preview that testimony, which Trump and his aides considered "an act of insubordination," according to Reuters. The New York Times echoed that report, saying Trump was broadly irked by his inability to gain assurances of loyalty from Comey.

Comey will testify one day after the Senate Intelligence Committee grilled top intelligence officials about the circumstances surrounding his firing.
Business Insider
 deetristate
Msg: 927
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT
Posted: 6/8/2017 3:39:22 AM
Yes,John.
Hmm.
-------------------
dragon.

That was funny.

But Trump fired Comey so wouldn't Comey be the jilted lover?

If I were Comey I wouldn't be too happy about what happened and how but it would not be worth perjury and prison

Jo van
Msg: 928
TRUMP IS TOAST
Posted: 6/8/2017 5:17:10 AM
I would have thought that the "loyalty" of top officials, including both Trump, and Comey, should be to the American people.
But apparently not so.

Trump didn't show much loyalty to the American people when he publicly encouraged Russia to 'hack' during the election campaign.
Or when he heaped praise on Wikileaks.
But now, he doesn't like leaks.
The "art of the squeal"

His supporters and voters voted for a known and proven liar.
He lets his mouth run away with him.
Most of the rest of the world knows that he's a bullshitter, so they're laughing up their sleeves at him.
He defrauded people with his fake "university".
It's the "art of the heel".

Even though he's a self-confessed sex-pest/molester, even that didn't put off the religious right-whingers.
They just see that as the "art of the feel".

He was quite prepared to literally "dance" for the "Muslims" who he claims to hate, to secure an arms deal.
Russia's got lots of money, and oil and gas too.
Trump's rich enough to be able to afford lots of mouthwash.
So: "ok then, but not in my hair this time!"
It's "the art of the kneel".

Trump will just lie his way out of whatever Comey says.
It's the "art of conceal".

How bad will he have to get, to be told "you're fired", by the American people.??
It's the "art of the surreal".

It's funny watching loyal republicans trying to pretend that he's good, and competent.
They're still full of admiration for his magic, invisible clothes.

Keep it up.
It's comedy gold.

It's Election Day here, I need cheering up.
 gtomustang
Msg: 929
America has a hype man, rather than a leader. MAGA, baby!
Posted: 6/8/2017 5:45:22 AM
"looks like you schooled the forums"

>>>in a Betsy DeVos kinda way.

it is encouraging some Trumpets wish to make liberals here part of their group, to the point of parsing words in posts. Its easily understandable why--they wish to be associated with the rational people.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 930
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:12:44 AM

>>>in a Betsy DeVos kinda way.

In related news:

Senate Republicans Reject DeVos’ Proposed Education Cuts
‘The kinds of cuts that are proposed in this budget will not occur’

http://www.rollcall.com/news/policy/senate-republicans-reject-devos-proposed-education-cuts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pile of evidence proves Trump committed federal crime in attempt to obstruct FBI investigation
BY: Nick Akerman
SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, June 8, 2017, 6:00 AM

The import of former FBI Director James Comey's statement released in advance of his Senate testimony, when considered with all of the surrounding evidence, is clear — our President is guilty of obstruction of justice for endeavoring to obstruct an FBI investigation.

Obstruction of justice is a federal felony outlawing a corrupt endeavor "to influence, obstruct or impede the due administration of justice," which includes FBI investigations.

To be clear, to be guilty of obstruction of justice there is no requirement that there be any evidence that Flynn actually made false statements to the FBI or colluded with the Russians during the campaign. The prosecution only needs to prove that the defendant had a corrupt purpose to terminate the FBI investigation. No one can dispute that the President, who has the sole power to terminate the director of the FBI, is in a position to exert enormous influence over an FBI director.

...Given this overwhelming evidence of the President's violation of a serious federal felony, the ball is now with the House of Representatives, which has the Constitutional duty to determine whether the President has committed "high Crimes or Misdemeanors" justifying impeachment. Obstruction of an FBI investigation, which carries a maximum penalty of five years imprisonment, is undoubtedly a high crime. The question is — will the House, controlled by the President's own party, have the courage to take action?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/evidence-proves-trump-committed-federal-crime-article-1.3229636
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 931
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:47:52 AM
Senator McCain sounded drunk during his questioning to Comey’s testimony. He reminded me of a few people here deflecting back to Clintons emails..... He spent his entire time talking about Hillary Clinton investigation.
 chameleonf
Msg: 932
Posted: 6/8/2017 10:06:29 AM

The question is — will the House, controlled by the President's own party, have the courage to take action?

Hard to say, now that the Comey public hearing is over and they will be headed to a closed door hearing with him. They definitely didn't sound antagonistic with him and, in fact, quite the opposite.

As Repubs are being hampered at every turn because of Trump's stupidity, they may well take action...nah, that's too much to ask, being that they jumped on the Trump bandwagon to the point of getting him elected in the first place - once again wishful thinking, I'm sure, on my part. It will take much more investigating to make it happen.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Trump could be questioned in a hearing? Then he would have an opportunity to use all those "words" he knows, although he's too stupid to understand the actual questions. Would be a exercise in much hair pulling by those questioning and a huge comedy fest for everyone else. A true comedy/tragedy show if there ever was one - you simply can't write this stuff any better.
 forumslady
Msg: 933
Posted: 6/8/2017 11:19:32 AM
GtoMustang- ">in a Betsy DeVos kinda way."
Good old' DeVos. Nothing like appointing someone with no experience teaching or even with education in general, to be in charge of education.
Plus, she's a vocal proponent of ending public education and switching to a private school system. With the public school system, children have to be taught actual facts. Not all private schools are about keeping children indoctrinated, but some of them are. The next generation of sheeple.
I posted a while back about my friend who is a teacher. This year was her 27th year. She was talking about quiting when DeVos was appointed, but she recently said she might not.
Like the rest of us, (with sense) she is looking to 2020. She is now leaning toward staying so that she can retire with a better president in office and someone in charge of education that knows what they are doing. I hope she stays.

@LOLTrump- I think it was one of your posts that I replied to and asked why Trump hasn't been charged with Obstruction of Justice.
He would deserve it and his actions certainly meet the standards for the charge.
I doubt it will happen.
Plus, as bad as Trump is, Pence is worse.
It would be a nightmare scenerio for Pence to get to appoint supreme's.
That would mean the court becoming so conservative, the US would go backward to around the 1950's.
With Trump, if he got to appoint supreme's, he's going to think about money, how it benefits him, especially what it would mean for him when he isn't president anymore.
Neither situation would be good, but we don't want someone who publicly says he's in favor of gay conversion therapy appointing supreme's.
 deetristate
Msg: 934
Posted: 6/8/2017 1:31:17 PM
L2L
That is surprising about mccain.he has never been a trump fan.
Rubio was setting himself up for a run I heard.

What is interesting is that while people feel free to say in defense of the treatment of trump, "Well, look at what they did to the Clintions snd Obama," these same people don't like when trump supporters bring them up.
 forumslady
Msg: 935
Posted: 6/8/2017 1:52:38 PM
deetristate- "What is interesting is that while people feel free to say in defense of the treatment of trump, "Well, look at what they did to the Clintions snd Obama," these same people don't like when trump supporters bring them up."

The treatment of Trump?! As if he's a victim?

Didn't you say yourself the man is his own worst enemy?

Are you now contradicting your own words?

The desire to have a president with a modicum of self control isn't partisan Dee, it's our desire to not have him constantly embarrass the entirety of the US.

And, yes, it makes us a might nervous that he has the power to get us into war. That's a bit concerning when we are talking about someone with the same amount of self control as a three year old let loose in Toys-R-Us!
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 936
Posted: 6/8/2017 2:03:52 PM

The treatment of Trump?! As if he's a victim?

All president tRump has to do is go through 25 years of public service and scrutiny along with 8 Benghazi-like investigations spanning 4 years...then he might be treated as poorly as Hillary...but, the snowflakes claiming he's a victim...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...what a bunch of craype.
 forumslady
Msg: 937
Posted: 6/8/2017 2:38:35 PM
bigbadnirish- "All president tRump has to do is go through 25 years of public service and scrutiny along with 8 Benghazi-like investigations spanning 4 years...then he might be treated as poorly as Hillary...but, the snowflakes claiming he's a victim...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...what a bunch of craype."

I know, right?!

The whole Benghazi thing was ridiculous.
People using those dead soldiers for their own twisted agenda made me furious.
These are the SAME people that campaigned to ruin Colin Kaepernick's career because he wouldn't stand for the pledge of Allegiance, but let someone get killed in the line of duty and all of a sudden, they were after Hillary Clinton.
Last I checked, when someone gives you a gun and trains you to kill, you kind of know you aren't being sent to play footsie.
You would have thought Clinton was there and gave the order to attack.
Anyone who knows jack about the military knows about the chain of command and what happens during maneuvers.
Disgraceful, the whole thing.
Nobody better come after me about this one.
There is a long history of service in my family, it was tragic, but soldier's know that is the chance they take when they join.
I wish it weren't so, but it is.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 938
Posted: 6/8/2017 3:02:19 PM

bigbadnirish- "All president tRump has to do is go through 25 years of public service and scrutiny along with 8 Benghazi-like investigations spanning 4 years...then he might be treated as poorly as Hillary...but, the snowflakes claiming he's a victim...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...what a bunch of craype."

It begs the question, are they stupid or evil?

Eric Trump defends his father from insults and profanity. He’s aware of the stuff his dad’s said, right? (@ToddDracula for CAFE)

https://twitter.com/cafedotcom/status/872479275164631040
 John252817
Msg: 939
304-227
Posted: 6/8/2017 6:28:13 PM
"You would have thought Clinton was there"

^^^^ That's the problem forums, she was not doing her job, must have been asleep at 3AM.....but you knew that eh?

Hey Ll, how was the popcorn and the "nothing burger" for you leftists?? YIKES!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 940
304-227
Posted: 6/8/2017 6:43:32 PM
I know,John.

I didn't hear the whole thing, just clips.

Did you learn anything new?

The Trump haters here have gone off on a tangent unrelated to what was posted so I will just read them conversing on a different topic.

_------------

Edit

Mika will sputter and Cuomo will talk in a loud dramatic voice and smirk occasionally.

304-227
Posted: 6/8/2017 6:48:24 PM
No Dee, other then the leftists must be drumming up something new to try out. Let's wait though and see how Mika reacts....YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 942
tRump makes his supporters look like cucks
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:05:36 PM

The Trump haters here have gone off on a tangent unrelated to what was posted so I will just read them conversing on a different topic.

Nah, you will live up to one of your nick name deflector dee and keep avoiding this question.

You said:

Are there people who believe this? I know of none.

In response to people will believe anything he says.

So, what has said that you believe makes him a liar?
 Kj521
Msg: 943
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:45:36 PM
"The whole Benghazi thing was ridiculous.
People using those dead soldiers for their own twisted agenda made me furious.
These are the SAME people that campaigned to ruin Colin Kaepernick's career because he wouldn't stand for the pledge of Allegiance, but let someone get killed in the line of duty and all of a sudden, they were after Hillary Clinton.
Last I checked, when someone gives you a gun and trains you to kill, you kind of know you aren't being sent to play footsie.
You would have thought Clinton was there and gave the order to attack.
Anyone who knows jack about the military knows about the chain of command and what happens during maneuvers.
Disgraceful, the whole thing."

Disgusting.

Why don't you ask one of the surviving heroes of Bengazi....Kris "Tanto" Paronto....why he feels the way he does about Hillary Clinton and the former President Obama. I'll take the opinion of a surviving Hero of the "ridiculous" Bengazi tragedy rather than some nobody posting on a dating forum. Pfft!!!

Oh yeah! Almost forgot! More winning by Trump today! I am sure the Democrats are getting tired of it but not his supporters! :)
 forumslady
Msg: 944
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:53:01 PM
Kj521- Awe, well, now you hurt my feelings.
I'm not a nobody, I'm a somebody that's informed about things other than wine, lanais and designer purses.

Don't be so 'itchy, let's kiss and make up/
Next time you party with your quadriplegic friend and encourage her to mix alcohol with her meds, it would come in handy to have a nurse around to keep her from overdosing and your azz out of jail.

Love ya' sweetie, mean it. :D :D
 LOLTrump
Msg: 945
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:56:39 PM

Why don't you ask one of the surviving heroes of Bengazi....Kris "Tanto" Pronto....why he feels the way he does about Hillary Clinton and the former President Obama. I'll take the opinion of a surviving Hero of the "ridiculous" Bengazi tragedy rather than some nobody posting on a dating forum. Pfft!!!

So where are the inquiries to the deaths of the 60 people who died in Embassies while Bush was in office?

July 30, 2004: Two people, including a suicide bomber, were killed and one person was injured as a suicide bomber set off an explosion at the U.S. Embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The Israeli Embassy and the Uzbekistan Prosecutor General’s Office in Tashkent were also attacked in related incidents.

Oct. 24, 2004: Edward Seitz, the assistant regional security officer at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq, died in a mortar or possible rocket attack at Camp Victory near the Baghdad airport. An American soldier was also injured. He was believed to be the first U.S. diplomat killed following the March 2003 U.S.-led invasion.

Nov 25, 2004: Jim Mollen, the U.S. Embassy’s senior consultant to the Iraqi Ministers of Education and Higher Education, was killed just outside the Green Zone in Baghdad.

Dec. 7, 2004: Gunmen belonging to al-Qaida in the Arabian Penninsula stormed the U.S. Consulate in Jedda, Saudi Arabia, triggering a bloody four-hour siege that left nine dead. One American was slightly injured in the assault.

Jan. 29, 2005: Unknown attackers fired either a rocket or a mortar round at the U.S. Embassy compound in Baghdad. The strike killed two U.S. citizens and left four others injured.

Sept. 7, 2005: Four American contractors employed with a private security firm supporting the regional U.S. embassy office in Basra, Iraq, were killed when a roadside bomb exploded near their convoy. Three of the contractors died instantly, and the fourth died in a military hospital after the bombing.

March 2, 2006: An unidentified driver detonated a car bomb while driving past the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing a himself, a U.S. Consulate worker and at least three others.

Sept. 12, 2006: Islamic militants attacked the U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria, with hand grenades, rifles, and a vehicle rigged with explosives. One guard and the four attackers died.

July 8, 2007: Two Iraqi U.S. Embassy workers were killed when the wife went to deliver a ransom for her husband who had been kidnapped in Baghdad. One of the couple's bodyguards was killed in the failed ransoming.

Jan. 14, 2008: A bomb hidden on a north Beirut highway hit a U.S. Embassy vehicle, killing at least three Lebanese bystanders. The car's Lebanese driver and an American at a nearby school were wounded.

March 18, 2008: Al-Qaida's wing in Yemen, Jund Al-Yemen Brigades, fired between three and five mortar rounds toward the U.S. embassy, but instead they hit a girls’ school nearby, killing a guard and a schoolgirl and injuring 19 others in Sanaa, Yemen.

July 9, 2008: Four unknown gunmen killed three Turkish police at the U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey.

Sept. 17, 2008: Suspected al-Qaida militants disguised as security forces detonated vehicle-borne improvised explosive devices, fired rocket propelled grenades, rockets and firearms on the U.S. Embassy in Sanaa, Yemen. A suicide bomber also blew himself up at the embassy. Six Yemeni police, four civilians (including an American civilian), and six attackers were killed while six others were wounded in the attack.

Nov. 27, 2008: A Taliban suicide car bomber targeted the U.S. Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan, killing four civilians in addition to the suicide bomber and wounding 18 others. The embassy was hosting a Thanksgiving Day event as Americans and other foreigners were arriving at the venue at the time of the attack.

So why don't you go take your crocodile tears and buy a pair of shoes.

Oh yeah! Almost forgot! More winning by Trump today! I am sure the Democrats are getting tired of it but not his supporters! :)

I would ask you what specifically you are referring to, but I am pretty sure you will pull the old duck and run.

Or maybe you are super happy about the cuts to the Consumer Protection Division or the repeals of Dodd-Frank.
 John252817
Msg: 946
304-227
Posted: 6/8/2017 8:04:18 PM
Lol, why do you quote a post and go off on something else? You and Ll need to stop emailing each other and fighting over who deflects more....YIKES!!!!
 chameleonf
Msg: 947
Posted: 6/8/2017 8:06:55 PM
Lol...Only a vacuous trumpanzee could believe he won anything today. Bless your heart!
 Kj521
Msg: 948
Posted: 6/8/2017 8:16:03 PM
"Next time you party with your quadriplegic friend and encourage her to mix alcohol with her meds, it would come in handy to have a nurse around to keep her from overdosing and your azz out of jail."

Uh Hello???

This is a quadraplegic who is over the age of 21....drives.....and a certified (1st in the nation) crossfit trainer! LMAO!!!

Your skills and knowledge won't be needed.....she could teach you quite a bit on her physical condition and your negative and erroneous stereotyping of individuals with different abilities . :)

Frank?

Comey revealed quite a bit today....

1. He's a leaker.

2. NYT...."anonymous sources"= #fake news

3. He isn't Alpha enough to be FBI director.

4. The President was never under criminal investigation.

5. The President encouraged the "Russia" investigation of "satillite" associations.

6. Comey lied under oath.

I call that WINNING!!!

But hey....hopefully, y'all enjoyed some good popcorn. :)
 forumslady
Msg: 949
Posted: 6/8/2017 8:32:44 PM
Kj521- " Your skills and knowledge won't be needed.....she could teach you quite a bit on her physical condition and your negative and erroneous stereotyping of individuals with different abilities . :)"

Stereotyping?! How far up your hind end did you go to come up with that bs?

Cause, gosh, your hero Trump is just SO kind when it comes to disabled people, you know, the ones he mocked on national tv!

How do explain supporting him to your friend?
"Well, gee Susie, yeah, he flapped his hand around and made a mockery of people with disability's, but he didn't mean YOU."

PPPFFT! Indeed. :D :D
 chameleonf
Msg: 950
Posted: 6/8/2017 8:35:45 PM
Again...Vacuous trumpanzee response deserving of two bless your hearts

VVV...Oh burn...Lol...Is this where a hair flip is done??
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because