Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kj521
Msg: 951
America has a hype man, rather than a leader. MAGA, baby!Page 39 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
"How do explain supporting him to your friend?"

I transported a few individuals with various disabilites to their polling places....they all voted for Trump except one. Guess they didn't believe the #fake news! Lol!

Indeed! Hahaha!

Bless your heart....Ms. Cameltoe!
 meowzing
Msg: 952
America has a hype man, rather than a leader. MAGA, baby!
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:08:39 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/politics/comey-testimony-trump-winners-losers/index.html

I found this informative.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 953
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 6/9/2017 12:45:43 AM

Msg: 951
1. He's a leaker.

President Trump (aka John Miller, aka John Barron) is a leaker.

2. NYT...."anonymous sources"= #fake news

Donald Trump, Breitbart, Infowars = #fake news

3. He isn't Alpha enough to be FBI director.

By Alpha do you mean by grabbing women by their pvssy?

4. The President was never under criminal investigation.

Trump's presidential campaign is under investigation.

5. The President encouraged the "Russia" investigation of "satillite" associations.

The President encouraged Russia to hack into an American citizen and U.S. institutions.

6. Comey lied under oath.

Please explain.

Are you aware that president Trump tried to shut down the Flynn investigation? The president alleges that Comey is lying. Comey said at the hearing today that president Trump is lying.

Comey wrote the memo as soon as that conversation happened. And there is the people at the FBI who Comey told right after that conversation with the president happened.

Today Senator Rubio asked Comey: "who are those senior leaders at the FBI you shared those these conversations with?"

Comey replied: the FBI deputy director, the FBI chief of staff, the FBI general counsel, the FBI deputy directors chief counsel, the FBI associate deputy director and the Head of the National Security Branch.

So please tell me, who is lying again?
 Kj521
Msg: 954
Posted: 6/9/2017 3:47:03 AM
"Despite so many false statements and lies, total and complete vindication...and WOW! Comey is a leaker!"

DJT.....Twitter June, 9, 2017 6:10am

So. Do you think the DOJ will be looking into the former FBI....head leaker....Comey?

Was he the hair plug in the drain of the Swamp?

Stay tuned! Interesting times ahead! :)

***Great song to start the day!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FscIgtDJFXg

"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day."
 Walts
Msg: 955
Posted: 6/9/2017 4:09:22 AM

I call that WINNING!!!

I'm sure you do.

The one thing I know about losers is that they never could actually understand anything about winning, letting alone doing it.

I've got a ribbon around here, somewhere, if you want.
 Kj521
Msg: 956
Posted: 6/9/2017 4:26:52 AM
"The one thing I know about losers is that they never could actually understand anything about winning, letting alone doing it. "

I agree, Walts. We never should have given out "participation" awards and trophies.

Look what we ended up with! An entire generation of Snowflakes! Who can't except LOSING an election!

"I've got a ribbon around here, somewhere, if you want."

If you earned it.....keep it. I have plenty of my own.... that I have earned! :)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 957
Posted: 6/9/2017 5:05:16 AM

Look what we ended up with!...Who can't except LOSING an election!

What we ended up with is illiterate people, who haven't educated the brains God gave them, to even write 30 words without a grammatical error....and these are the classical tRump, never say die, supporters. SAD!

We also ended up with a president who, according to PolitiFact, lies 2 times out of every 3 times he opens his mouth along with 1 partial truth. A president who has insulted POW's and Gold Star families (at least he didn't steal money from children dying of cancer.) A president who has no actual infrastructure plan, no tax plan (1 page of kinda sorta outline isn't a plan), no healthcare plan, but loads of blame for those how cannot implement his "plans." The only concrete "plans" tRump and the GOP have are take-away plans. Get rid of PPACA, get ride of environmental controls on business, get rid of consumer protections. Get rid of public education. Get rid of Social Security as we know it. Get rid of Medicare as we know it.

Did anyone here actually notice that in all the conversations tRump had with Comey, he never once expressed any concern over Russian meddling in our elections? There is absolutely concrete evidence that Russia did interfere in our elections and that the interference is continuing (not that any tRump fan would ever admit it.) Yet, there has been no tRump administration official who has come out to speak on this interference, or ways to combat the interference. They are all too busy CYA.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 958
Posted: 6/9/2017 5:08:34 AM
Good on Comey....for exposing this conniving/lying President and his ways of trying to sabotage the investigation.
Sometimes whistle blowers are necessary for the people to know the truth.
Make no mistake this President is nothing but a civil servant and everything he says is not privileged.
If someone wants to charge Comey...have at 'er. Sounds to me that he covered his arse....he could have come before the House and lied....but like a Man he's willing to take his comeuppance.

Comey had nothing to hide....do you think the President would go before Congress and be scrutinized?
Hell No....he can't keep his stories straight in an interview...he admitted to firing Comey over the Russian deal....
The truth will unravel with the Muellor investigation....there's some sort of cover up happening to do with the Russians.
I'm betting business dealings with the Trump family and Russia....for one.
There is something that Flynn and the president is trying to keep under wraps.

I think the majority of the American public sees through the lying buffoon that Trump is.
It's not like it's new territory for this guy to lie and try to bully people...he tweets his nonsense every day.
Been caught on tape many times....lying.
Truth is...the Russians meddled in the election....so, that is probably why he is licking their boots...lol.
 Kj521
Msg: 959
Posted: 6/9/2017 5:28:08 AM
Mr. Irish?

Your whole post is.....covfefe! :D Hahahaha!

BigBadNIrish
Msg: 960
Posted: 6/9/2017 6:05:17 AM
Ahahahahahahahaha...SAD!

In response to this:

Look what we ended up with!...Who can't except LOSING an election!

I said:

What we ended up with is illiterate people, who haven't educated the brains God gave them, to even write 30 words without a grammatical error....and these are the classical tRump, never say die, supporters. SAD!

Which precipitated this reply from the original forum poster:

Mr. Irish?

Your whole post is.....covfefe! :D Hahahaha!

Let me give this poster a little education on proper grammar. Except means to exclude, omit, apart from. It was used in this sentence by the poster: "Who can't except LOSING an election!" "Who can't [exclude/omit/apart from] LOSING an election." - makes no sense. Perhaps the original poster can find the word that should have actually been used? Perhaps not?
 The_Pearl
Msg: 961
Posted: 6/9/2017 6:14:55 AM
Hey Irish....Rumour is Trump and his lawyer are talking charging Comey...lol.
Just what he needs another investigation into his nonsense.
Then it can brought into evidence....the other people he tried to "persuade" to drop the investigation.
Comey is the only one to come forward...is all.

Probably a bluff from him but hey....he isn't the smartest...he should know better than to try to bluff Comey..dumb ass. Show us the 'tapes'....
As for his lawyer...he can't be too smart to open that can of worms......hope he gets paid....lol.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 962
Posted: 6/9/2017 6:48:44 AM
Today's daily tweet from comrade tRump:

Despite so many false statements and lies, total and complete vindication.

Since Comey testified, under oath and threat of perjury, before the Senate Intelligence Committee, it is now time for president comrade tRump to come forward and testify under oath to the American people his side of the story and what lies he feels Comey has made.
 John252817
Msg: 963
Posted: 6/9/2017 6:50:44 AM
No obstruction of justice, what will the leftists try next? YIKES!!!
 Maleman999
Msg: 964
Posted: 6/9/2017 6:52:54 AM
How many Trump supporters still believe he's making America great again?
 chameleonf
Msg: 965
Posted: 6/9/2017 7:24:23 AM

Despite so many false statements and lies, total and complete vindication.

Despite so many false statements and lies (by Trump), there is NOT total and complete vindication. It may well have been that Trump wasn't under investigation at the time Comey was still Director, but since his firing and the circumstances surrounding it, Trump can't say with any certainty he's not under investigation now. As his ship further sinks, the rats that he surrounds and surrounded himself with will start squealing in an effort to save themselves.

Can you imagine Trump testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee?? A laugh a minute. It's bad enough when he veers off speeches prepared by people who can at least put a sentence together. Trump would be asked a direct question and respond with, "Did you see how yuuuuuuuge my crowds were?"

Haven't seen KJ get so riled before ( Cameltoe??)
lol...ya...bless her heart
 Ouija2025
Msg: 966
Posted: 6/9/2017 7:43:37 AM
I figured it was Donald Trump tweeting on Eric and Jr accts.
Certainly this President has divided people. I thought voting was supposed to be kinda secret - you know, going into a booth, etc.
I wonder if Bill and Hill a had a fun time at the Trump's wedding ?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 967
Posted: 6/9/2017 7:47:16 AM
I'm not surprised that those "loyal" tRump fans, for whom nothing tRump does, be it releasing code word classified information to the Russians, mocking the disabled, bragging about sexual assault, alienating our allies, disrespecting POW's and Gold Star families, and a host of LIES, can sway their "loyalty"....I'm not surprised that they have not understood some of tRumps comments about "loyalty" to Comey.

“A few moments later, the President said, ‘I need loyalty. I expect loyalty.’

Comey then said that tRump told him he wasn't involved with the Russians but some of his campaign might have been. So, tRump demands loyalty and then throws those loyal to him under the bus.

Loyal tRump fans have exactly the president they deserve!
 Maleman999
Msg: 968
Posted: 6/9/2017 8:03:46 AM
Wouldn't an investigation into who hacked into Hillary's computer-a government computer-during the campaign give clues about who might have been meddling in the election, or is that not important anymore? Or did Trump do something to make sure that it's never investigated, even though he was using the fact to rally his troops and promised to have Hillary locked up for it. Did Trump back down on having Hillary prosecuted because an investigation might reveal how he was involved with the hacking or hackers?
 chameleonf
Msg: 969
Posted: 6/9/2017 8:36:27 AM
Any guesses as to who will have written Trump's statement he's giving this morning? (I'm thinking his not too bright lawyer or maybe his Bridgegate nominee for FBI Director). Wonder if he'll stray as per usual. ...or will he stick to labour and transportation, which will also be written by someone else because he doesn't have a clue. Well, that's over...same old same old. Didn't even throw in a pout like he did at his last speaking engagement (this won't last long).
 deetristate
Msg: 970
Posted: 6/9/2017 9:10:18 AM
Senator Cotton elicited some interesting answers.

Including thst an NYT article was mostky wrong.

Also some interesting nonanswers which are really answers.lol

"""","Cotton started his roughly eight-minute questioning session by asking Comey if he believed Trump colluded with Russia.

The former FBI director said that was a question he should not answer "in an open setting," adding that "it will be answered by the investigations."

Comey later said he was not trying to suggest "something nefarious" with his answer. Cotton said the issue can be discussed more in a classified setting.

A private hearing is set for later Thursday.

The senator also recounted media appearances by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., who was asked by CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer if she had evidence of collusion. Feinstein replied she had no evidence yet. Cotton asked Comey if he doubted Feinstein's statements.

"I just don't want to go down that path, first of all, because I'm not in the government anymore," Comey said.

The back-and-forth also turned to Trump's ousted national security adviser, Michael Flynn. Cotton asked Comey if he or the FBI ever sensed that Flynn "attempted to deceive you" or made false statements.

"That was the subject of criminal inquiry," Comey said.

The senator finished his questioning by asking Comey if he ever tendered a letter of resignation while serving under Trump if the two men really had such an "honest but serious" difference of opinion.

Comey replied he never considered resigning and never drafted a letter."""""""
 LOLTrump
Msg: 971
Posted: 6/9/2017 9:15:50 AM

So. Do you think the DOJ will be looking into the former FBI....head leaker....Comey?

https://i.redd.it/o151jz6pmg2z.jpg
 gtomustang
Msg: 972
Death of the Salesman.
Posted: 6/9/2017 9:25:06 AM
I'm sweating out a stomach bug, so we'll see how delusional this sounds :)

If someone asks you, "did you take a cookie from the cookie jar before dinner?" the answer is either...no...or its every other answer.

"The former FBI director said that was a question he should not answer "in an open setting," adding that "it will be answered by the investigations."

Bill O'Reilly would call that answer, "spin". If the answer is not "no", then its some version of "sort of". its not a total vindication. People who aren't bullshit artists, understand this naturally. I don't have children, and I understand that if the answer isn't as simple as N and O, then its not a no.

Meanwhile, May seems to be losing support for Brexit? sounds like the global movement against globalism is running low on gas.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 973
Death of the Salesman.
Posted: 6/9/2017 10:23:45 AM
I said:

SADly, as we see in the last conservative post, nothing has changed.

"Donald Trump supporters concoct their own James Comey story"
Christian Schneider, Opinion columnist Published 5:00 a.m. ET June 9, 2017 |

When former FBI Director James Comey's prepared congressional testimony hit the internet on Wednesday, President Donald Trump's supporters rejoiced. In the statement, Comey admitted that he told Trump on three separate occasions that Trump wasn't personally under investigation by the FBI in connection with potential Russian interference in the 2016 election.

This is a point Trump had made upon firing Comey in May, and this week Trump enthusiasts were happy to declare the president clear of any wrongdoing now that Comey had corroborated it. Yet this is an example of how far we've sunk – the U.S president is now getting credit for having managed not to lie to the American people.

Let the canonization process begin.

In fact, Comey's written and verbal testimony on Thursday would provide so very much more. In it, Comey accuses the President of the United States of trying to pressure him into an inappropriate relationship, demanding "loyalty" of the FBI director and urging him to shut down an active investigation.

To say that Comey's testimony "vindicates" Trump in any way ignores giant swaths of what the former FBI director actually said — it's like leaving the theater after seeing Wonder Woman and telling people it's a World War I documentary.

This is the place where Trump's supporters exist: rather than seeing the president for who he clearly is, they construct an entirely different Trump in the negative space around him. If Comey accuses the president of obstructing an FBI investigation, they will say, "but look at all the laws Comey didn't charge Trump with breaking!" If Comey says Trump lied, they'll say "according to Comey's own admission, here's an instance where Trump told the truth!"

Given that the Trump we know often behaves indefensibly, his supporters simply build a more tolerable version of Trump, the one they see in the blank spaces around him. They view Trump as free-form jazz: his strength is in the things he doesn't say. Even if he actually says them.

Yet the first step in creating a new, more palatable Trump is never admitting he said things he actually said. Prior to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003, Trump expressed support for the operation; in presidential debate after presidential debate in 2016, he lied, claiming he never had supported the war. Trump knew that if he just kept saying it, his supporters would somehow wish it true. Score one for Imaginary Trump.

For #AlwaysTrumpers, it is also important to concoct fictions about Trump and never back down from them. Trump supporters are required to pretend, for instance, that the president is a tough-as-nails, no-nonsense negotiator who will only get us the best deals – yet the briefest of trips through his Twitter timeline reveals a thin-skinned moral adolescent obsessed with settling scores and being well-liked.

The most common trick in defending imaginary Trump, however, is the practice of "whataboutism" — or complaining about the outrage over Trump's actions when there was a lack of concern over a previous president's similar actions.

Comey says Trump tried to pressure him to end the investigation? What about the time Bill Clinton met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on an airport tarmac while Lynch was supposedly investigating Hillary Clinton?
 trinity818
Msg: 974
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2017 10:44:17 AM

I'm seriously starting to wonder if someone else is posting to her account. Either that, or she is nothing like the person she's been presenting to us prior to this election.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 975
Posted: 6/9/2017 11:44:17 AM
From NPR:

Former FBI director James Comey may have done more damage to Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday than even President Trump, whom Comey publicly accused of waving him off part of the Russia investigation.

Comey said he expected Sessions to recuse himself from the Russia investigation weeks before he did because of reasons that are classified. That does not comport with Sessions rationale when he announced his recusal in early March.

Sessions has been the subject of scrutiny over his failure to disclose meetings with Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak during the 2016 campaign, which Sessions has defended as routine — part of his duties as a U.S. senator.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because