Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 John252817
Msg: 76
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 4 of 64    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
^^^^^Msg 74,Didn't realize you were 12 but will help ya out here. As a journalist you dig into what is being said, not just rubber stamp it. And when the spokesman basically said corrupt hillary wouldn't talk whereas Trump would as far as their agreements or disagreements, isn't that a good thing? Russia is evil, there are many evil countries, just ask Obama when he met them trying to negotiate. Obama didn't say he was pro evil countries, but he had to try and work with them(miserably though). And again, if you are only 12 years old, go and google where obama is telling a russian to tell Putin that he can do some things when he gets reelected. As young as you are, I can understand you didn't hear about that. Maybe your parents should hear more news media so you can hear more news then what you must be watching.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 77
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 3/13/2017 7:17:11 PM

And again, if you are only 12 years old, go and google where obama is telling a russian to tell Putin that he can do some things when he gets reelected.

You do know who Rex Tillerson is and his connection to Putin and the fact that he is now in charge of State Department and in the process of gutting it?

Because it make your story about Obama sound rather insignificant.

Is it too complex for you to put the pieces of the pie together, or do not just hate the USA and that it stands for?

I anticipate this will be too hard for you to answer and you will run away and hide.
 John252817
Msg: 78
Posted: 3/13/2017 7:25:04 PM
There has been no collusion between the President and Russia........^^^^^^^ why do YOU hate??????? What type of person are you and what do you stand for? If there was proof of what you are "inventing", indictments would have already been going on, but everytime anyone is aked for PROOF, they and you have NONE. Get over it, if you are American, this is YOUR President also. YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 79
Posted: 3/13/2017 7:40:55 PM

There has been no collusion between the President and Russia........^^^^^^^ why do YOU hate???????

Why do you say I hate, when all I did was tell you the facts?

How many people have had to resign from Trumps campaign or office because of dealing with the Russians (to date)?

What type of person are you and what do you stand for?

When faced with truths and hard questions the first thing you mus do is attack the messenger.

If there was proof of what you are "inventing", indictments would have already been going on, but everytime anyone is aked for PROOF, they and you have NONE.

What part do you need proof of?

They are not doing anything illegal, they are just gutting certain agencies that made it a habit to call Russia out on their bullsh*t.

Everything thing I stated is true and 100% verifiable and if you can not see that you are either simple or you hate freedom.

So which is it Johnny, do you not understand who Rex is and his connections to Russia, or do you hate the USA that much that you would attempt to deflect any conversation regarding him and what he has done so far to the State Department?

Do you even understand what the State Department does and how massively cutting the staff and also the changes that have already happened with regards to how and what information it makes public affects the USA's role in world diplomacy?
 BBEisBack
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2017 7:50:59 PM

Correct, you gerrymander the sh*t out of it and then you do not have to worry about the popular vote, though leaving the door wide open to be seen as a idiot / hypocrite.

OFFS......

Gerrymandering does NOT change the Way a President is Picked..

The Popular Vote of Each State, picks who is going to the Electoral College, for that State......
 John252817
Msg: 81
Posted: 3/13/2017 7:58:30 PM
"They are not doing anything illegal"

^^^^^^FINALLY!! Thank you for all that other BS but the above is very true. It is way past November 8th, good to see you trying to come around.

LOLTrump
Msg: 82
Posted: 3/13/2017 8:44:03 PM

^^^^^^FINALLY!! Thank you for all that other BS but the above is very true. It is way past November 8th, good to see you trying to come around.

I can only assume the fact that everything I stated which is 100% verifiable undisputable fact went over your head, and now because it is spinning so hard this was the best you could muster.

It must have been hard, but you did it Johnny, you managed to prove to the world that your game is deflect deflect deflect.

And just between you and me, I do not think you voted for Obama twice, I bet you did it three times.

Voter Fraud, #justconservativethings.

Steve Bannon 'under criminal investigation' for voter registration fraud

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/steve-bannon-voter-fraud-criminal-investigation-donald-trump-adviser-white-house-a7626721.html
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 83
Posted: 3/13/2017 9:06:46 PM

It must have been hard, but you did it Johnny, you managed to prove to the world that your game is deflect deflect deflect.

He is the undisputed King of Diversion & Deflection!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 84
Posted: 3/13/2017 9:59:07 PM
#76 Yikes says:

As a journalist you dig into what is being said,

what is being SAID, by the Russsian is that there is unproductive talk from the Clinton team. But very PRODUCTIVE responses from the Trump team.

And when the spokesman basically said corrupt hillary wouldn't talk whereas Trump would as far as their agreements or disagreements, isn't that a good thing?

A "good thing" that Trump talked? To whom?
Wouldn't that depend on what he talked or negotiated about? Which is something that NONE of us officially know, but clearly REEKS of wrong doing (collusion), as he clamored for the Russians to keep on "hacking".........wouldn't you wanna dig into that?.... Or does your infatuation of Trump, obviate any potential wrong doing perpetrated on 1 of the greatest institutions of our country!

-Do you know what the entire Russian leadership did when they found out Trump won? Answer: they all congradulated Putin!
-Do you know what song they sang that night at the Kremlin (and recorded)?: Answer: "We are the Champions"
-Do you know what Putin was quoted as saying days after Trump wan? (answer): "nobody knew he could win other than me"

Doesn't this^ raise any concern in you Trumpanzees?

Obama didn't say he was pro evil countries, but he had to try and work with them(miserably though).

Working with a country who is "evil" is one thing! You do what you need to do
But striking a deal with this same country to HELP you get elected, and then being BEHOLDEN to them is a WHOLE other matter!

Russia is evil, there are many evil countries, just ask Obama when he met them trying to negotiate

Unlike any other POTUS, when did Trump ever acknowledge that Russia/Putin was "bad"; yet in his tweet, he called Obama "bad"....accusing him of doing something he has absolutely no proof of!

McCain--"putin is a thug"
Rubio--"putin is a mobster"
Fiorina--" we should not talk to this man"
Cruz--"he is not a friend to us"
Kasick--" we cannot trust him"
Trump-- (dead quiet)

Do you recall how Trump answered when Bill Oreilly (of Fox news) said to him : "you do know that Putin is a killer"
Trump said: " we are not innocent"

This statement ^,.... coming from a man who was sworn to defend the flag & USC!

Again.....it would be a "no brainer" for even a 12 year old to come to the RIGHT conclusion on this matter!
 John252817
Msg: 85
Posted: 3/13/2017 10:05:49 PM
"But striking a deal with this same country to HELP you get elected, and then being BEHOLDEN to them is a WHOLE other matter!"

^^^^^^^^^ Are you really 12?????? Even 12 year olds know what "there was no collusion" means. YIKES!!!!

In other unbelievable news, the democrats are threatening to shut the government down. Oh are we going to have a hay day with this new blunder by the liberals. Yup, the democrats, I mean the hypocrites.....YIKES!!!! Stay tuned!!!
 gingerosity
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2017 4:30:39 AM

Do you recall how Trump answered when Bill Oreilly (of Fox news) said to him : "you do know that Putin is a killer"
Trump said: " we are not innocent"

This statement ^,.... coming from a man who was sworn to defend the flag & USC!

It seems reasonable to me as stated (I did not see the interview).

How does it diminish the defence of the flag and USC to hold yourselves to the same standards as others? I would think it undermines the enemy's arguments of hypocrisy and double-standards as opposed to giving them aid and comfort.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 87
Posted: 3/14/2017 7:45:19 AM
^

No, not when he is providing this response as a "way out" so as to not offend someone who has allegedly undermined the election process...in his favor! Although the answer itself, is not "untrue" at face value,... but it is disenguenous given the context of the discussion.

How does it diminish the defence of the flag and USC to hold yourselves to the same standards as others? I would think it undermines the enemy's arguments of hypocrisy and double-standards as opposed to giving them aid and comfort.

It wouldn't have diminished it,...if the discussion had been solely about what moral principles have gotten compromised in the pursuit of national interests....and their intended (or unintended) consequences!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 88
Posted: 3/14/2017 12:28:03 PM
having trouble understanding the information out there?

These may help:

Full break down of Trump-Russia Investigation

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DnQWKe9koRkG31bO3vGJdLjqlI5fPi4I7MRjWFTz3Y0/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs

You can also view the above in an interactive document

https://trumped-up.neocities.org/
 tomfiend
Msg: 89
Posted: 3/14/2017 3:35:46 PM

Robert Taft warned the nation about empire building, and now... the amount of blood on our hands... Vietnam, Iraq, arguably Korea....(although there we did not want China or Russia to take over in the South Pacific)

And we kill, oftentimes, for no other reason but to support the military industrial complex and enrich its companies. Very sad.
 John252817
Msg: 90
Posted: 3/14/2017 4:37:13 PM
No collusion between Trump campaign and Russia.... How many times have we heard that from so many different people? I lost count.
Watch out, the Russians are under your couches and beds and cars and houses. Hell, they are EVERYWHERE. Just like right after the election when we all saw these liberals crying, I wonder how they can cope right now with the Russians everywhere and crying, depressed, losing weigh and gaining weight over nov 8th. YIKES

Here is another perfect example of wacko liberals......A liberal professor at liberal university gets beaten up by left-wing students and blames Trump......You just can't make this stuff up!!!! YIKES!!!
 Walts
Msg: 91
Posted: 3/14/2017 5:02:51 PM

Watch out, the Russians are under your couches and beds and cars and houses. Hell, they are EVERYWHERE.

Everywhere BUT the microwaves. That's spot for Obama. I heard in the reallllllllly biggggglllly ones, Hilary is in there too.

Has the deportation of said microwaves started yet????????

We'll take em up here in the great White North but, they gotta be working though.

And not the kinda "working" Mr.Trump is bragging about.

I meant the real kinda working.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 92
Posted: 3/14/2017 6:46:26 PM

No collusion between Trump campaign and Russia.... How many times have we heard that from so many different people? I lost count.

Did you run out of fingers?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 John252817
Msg: 93
Posted: 3/14/2017 7:00:28 PM
"Did you run out of fingers?"

^^^^^^^ Why yes I did, and toes too!! And if I had more I would have run out of them also...YIKES.....Looks like you finally understand the facts. Good job!!

LOLTrump
Msg: 94
Posted: 3/14/2017 7:04:30 PM

^^^^^^^ Why yes I did, and toes too!! And if I had more I would have run out of them also...YIKES.....Looks like you finally understand the facts. Good job!!

Ah Johnny, you are like the retarded brother I never had.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 95
Posted: 3/15/2017 8:37:22 AM
The hits keep coming.

Donald Trump's RussiaGate Timeline
117 Comprehensive, Incriminating Pages Detailing 30 Years of Intertwined Associations

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By1TN7FzSbdQVWl5emlCVkh1Mms/view
 deetristate
Msg: 96
Posted: 3/15/2017 10:00:24 AM
Still waiting for evidence of control, collusion and election fixing.

Conjecture is not proof.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 97
Posted: 3/15/2017 10:21:45 AM

Conjecture is not proof.

So what in the above timeline document is imcomplete?

I look forward to you proving to anyone reading this thread that you can not answer a simple and direct question.
 deetristate
Msg: 98
Posted: 3/15/2017 10:49:48 AM
A "timeline" and "association" does not prove anything.

How do you believe that it does prove anything?
 gtomustang
Msg: 99
Posted: 3/15/2017 10:53:14 AM
Johnny doesn't run out of fingers, he only uses his middle one when responding :)

Golly, gerrymandering is so simple to understand. The Tea Party gets a Republican into the governor's mansion, that person helps redraw the districts to help Republicans get into the legislative branches. Easy peasy, but it does make room for this happening:

"After President Obama swept all seven “toss-up” battleground states in the 2012 election, Republicans in Pennsylvania and Virginia, cheered on by national leaders of the party like RNC Chief Reince Priebus, have proposed bills to rig the way that electoral votes are counted in these states to favor a Republican candidate. Currently, the winner of the statewide vote takes all state electoral votes (except in Nebraska and Maine, neither of which offer a large number of electoral votes like larger battleground states). Under the system being proposed by Republicans, electoral votes would be allocated by congressional district, so that whichever presidential candidate received more votes in a given congressional district would win one electoral vote for that district. In Pennsylvania, the winner of the state popular vote would then be awarded two additional electoral votes. However, it’s even worse in Virginia, where those two extra electoral votes would be awarded to the candidates who won the most districts in total."

what are the odds a congressional district, gerrymandered around Republican voters, might want a Republican for a president? Well, after Trump screws them, this may not be so obvious an answer, but this is an article from 2013 when Trump was just another tin foil hat conspiracy nut. Sure could have been interesting if the GOP got away with it, huh.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joan-fitzgerald/electoral-college-gerrymandering_b_2552584.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/28/how-to-gerrymander-your-way-to-a-huge-election-victory/?utm_term=.f72182165e96

hey, here's one even the Trumpets here agreed with. but now they won't.

http://billmoyers.com/2014/11/05/gerrymandering-rigged-2014-elections-republican-advantage/
 LOLTrump
Msg: 100
Posted: 3/15/2017 11:51:33 AM

A "timeline" and "association" does not prove anything.

Good point, clearly prosecutors have no idea what they are doing when they use things like "timelines" and "associations" to establish motives.

How do you believe that it does prove anything?

Because I am reasonable enough to see that there are some very real connections there, and then when you look at what is currently happening in the State Department it raises some giant reg flags.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because