Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 The_Pearl
Msg: 976
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 40 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
True to form...Trump held is ground on there might be tapes of his and Comeys convo...lol.
Being that he can never admit to being stupid or lying about something.
It's a "wait and see...we will be surprised" thing.
I can't believe that he thinks that "regular" people believe him about anything.

Still waiting for the proof he was wire tapped by Obama...lol.
What an idiot.!!
 chameleonf
Msg: 977
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 6/9/2017 12:59:16 PM
wow...Idiot stick in the Rose Garden today stating yesterday's hearing was only held because Democrats lost. This is why his nincompoop followers keep spouting that line when Trump pulls idiot stick moves - ya know, cuz they can't think or rationalize for themselves. Of course, he said there was no collusion and no obstruction. No mention at all, though, about Russia involvement/hacking or Flynn. Willing to go under oath himself to be questioned - unfortunately, once again would boil down to a he said/he said circle unless there is someone else that is man or woman enough to come forward with anything more substantial to add to Comey's testimony, positive or negative. Unfortunately, those who could provide anything substantial are those under investigation themselves (Sessions in particular feeds into this majorly), so we'll have to see where the bread crumb trail leads. Once again a tease about tapes with an "I'll tell you very shortly" line along the same lines of "I'll release my taxes".
 LOLTrump
Msg: 978
Posted: 6/9/2017 1:33:13 PM
Q What is the difference between Russia and reality?

A Trump had connections with Russia.
 forumslady
Msg: 979
Posted: 6/9/2017 4:06:56 PM
trinity818- " I'm seriously starting to wonder if someone else is posting to her account. Either that, or she is nothing like the person she's been presenting to us prior to this election."

It's door #2. Don't feel too bad, I didn't see it for a long time either. ((SHRUGS))
 forumslady
Msg: 980
Posted: 6/9/2017 4:18:47 PM
Meanwhile, back at the ranch..............

The Economist explains
May 31st 2017by V.v.B. | CHICAGO
ON MAY 17th Robert Mueller (pictured), a respected former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, was appointed as special counsel by the Department of Justice to run the FBI’s investigation into whether Russia attempted to influence America’s presidential election in November, and whether it did so in co-ordination with members of Donald Trump’s campaign team. Four separate Senate and House committees are already investigating the same matter. But thanks to the FBI’s ample resources, Mr Mueller’s will be the main probe: he is empowered to press charges if he sees fit. Should the congressional committees be disbanded?

On the face of it, that might make sense: Mr Mueller is now the gatekeeper to much of the information gathered by the FBI. In the two weeks since his appointment, congressional leaders have started to realise that he will decide whether they get access to critical documents and witnesses. They are trying to persuade Mr Mueller to allow a public testimony and the release of documents from James Comey, who was abruptly sacked as boss of the FBI by Mr Trump on May 9th. Mr Comey has agreed to testify before the Senate intelligence committee, which oversees America’s spy agencies, but the committee must co-ordinate his appearance with Mr Mueller, who is still reviewing the committee’s request to see the memos. Congressional leaders do not want their probes shut down; they regard their oversight as critical to ensuring the process is transparent and public. The findings of any probe are unlikely to be accepted by the public if all of the hearings are conducted in closed sessions and all work done behind closed doors, argues Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House intelligence committee. Jason Chaffetz, a Republican who is chair of the House oversight and government reform committee, points out that conducting investigations is the constitutional prerogative of Congress.

Other bodies are getting involved as well: the Federal Election Commission, which is already looking into a complaint against Mr Trump and the Russian government, filed in December by two watchdogs, is also considering whether to investigate allegations that Russian agents paid for Facebook ads that spread damaging stories about Hillary Clinton. And the business dealings of Michael Flynn, who was forced out of his job as Mr Trump’s national security adviser because of his undisclosed contacts with Russia, are also under scrutiny. A grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, reportedly recently issued subpoenas for records related to Flynn Intel Group, Mr Flynn’s company. He is also being investigated for foreign payments he received, by the Pentagon’s top watchdog.

The multitude of probes is confusing and might at times be counterproductive. But they may help to ensure nothing is missed. It is no bad thing to have Mr Mueller taking the lead. If anyone can convince a divided America that impartial probes are still possible, it may be Mr Mueller, who is held as a model of probity and was appointed by George W. Bush. And despite the flaws typical of Congressional probes—they tend to be shaped by partisan loyalties, and members of Congress are prone to posturing for the cameras—there is real value in Americans seeing the executive branch of government made to answer their elected representatives. In an era of alarmingly low trust in government, whatever these committees manage to uncover, they will have played an important role in restoring Americans’ confidence that their country adheres to the rule of law.

It ain't over yet folks, not even close. ;)
 congupnaroad
Msg: 981
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2017 5:16:46 PM
One would have to wonder how much the Russian hacking fairytale conjured up by a crazy woman who just couldn't take defeat gracefully is actually costing the US taxpayer?

Not that I care, but it is great entertainment watching certain POF posters just keep raving on as if it is an established fact, when in reality not one shred of evidence has yet to be produced, but of course it is still a fact.

Yeah, we will just establish something as a fact, then we will go searching for the evidence.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 982
Posted: 6/9/2017 5:29:00 PM

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense!

Its more about obstruction of justice than it is about Russian hacking now, you dopey sap!

Trump himself said, that he fired Comey to take the pressure off him being investigated
Why would he need to fire Comey if Trump knew he did nothing wrong!
 forumslady
Msg: 983
Posted: 6/9/2017 6:00:41 PM
congupnaroad- " One would have to wonder how much the Russian hacking fairytale conjured up by a crazy woman who just couldn't take defeat gracefully is actually costing the US taxpayer?"

Actually, the better question is, What is a crazy man costing the US?

See, some of us are capable of independent thought and don't much like it when the president of the US decides the constitution is up for interpretation and our election process may or may not be up for grabs.

Turns out, people don't much like that.

Sheeple, however, seem to love it.

Carry on. :D
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 984
Posted: 6/9/2017 6:03:20 PM

One would have to wonder how much the Russian hacking fairytale conjured up by a crazy woman who just couldn't take defeat gracefully is actually costing the US taxpayer?

Other than the fact that its not a fairy-tale-less than investigations into collusion, housing Melania in NYC, every weekend of golf, protecting adult tRump's on African safari's, playing golf every weekend, and on an on...but, keep on telling yourself its Obama's fault!!!! Azzholes!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 985
Posted: 6/9/2017 6:37:44 PM

Not that I care, but it is great entertainment watching certain POF posters just keep raving on as if it is an established fact, when in reality not one shred of evidence has yet to be produced, but of course it is still a fact.

So when Reality Leigh Winner's was arrested for leaking leaking a top secret National Security Agency document detailing election-related hacking by Russia to the online news outlet The Intercept you said to yourself, nah it's all just fake news.

Are you really that stupid or are you just a sh*tty troll?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 986
Posted: 6/9/2017 6:48:41 PM
WASHINGTON — Punching back a day after his fired FBI director’s damaging testimony, President Donald Trump on Friday accused James Comey of lying to Congress and said he was “100%” willing to testify under oath about their conversations.

Cool, so it. Monday. 100%. Great, bring it

Why do I think he won't
 deetristate
Msg: 987
Posted: 6/9/2017 6:57:29 PM
If you like action/ adventure, see The Mummy.

Anyway, if Trump has legal counsel worth a penny an hour, they will tell him not to testify.

If he said last week that something was pink and before congress he calls it light pink, he will be accused of perjury.
 forumslady
Msg: 988
Posted: 6/9/2017 7:14:04 PM
deetristate- " if Trump has legal counsel worth a penny an hour, they will tell him not to testify."

Really?
Why do you say that?
Other than the fear of him incriminating himself, what other valid reason is there for him not to?
 deetristate
Msg: 989
Posted: 6/9/2017 7:24:44 PM
Uh, read the whole post.
 forumslady
Msg: 990
Posted: 6/9/2017 8:01:51 PM
deetristate- Read the whole post?

You mean this.............

"If you like action/ adventure, see The Mummy.

Anyway, if Trump has legal counsel worth a penny an hour, they will tell him not to testify.

If he said last week that something was pink and before congress he calls it light pink, he will be accused of perjury."

You see, Dee, I read it the first time around.

I've seen the Mummy. Nothing to do with Trump.

Next comes what you said that I asked about.

Oh, I see it now, perjury, gotcha', you know he's a liar too.

Fantastic! I officially declare you cured. ;)
 meowzing
Msg: 991
Posted: 6/9/2017 8:12:47 PM
There has been action and adventure right here among these forums. Its just not the same as it used to be, but then again neither is an American president.
 forumslady
Msg: 992
Posted: 6/9/2017 8:38:48 PM
meowzing- Oh, God. (Apologies to God, Santa and the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy said I am forgiven, so there! :d)
Please tell me we aren't back to the birther bs with Obama, if so, you get the prize for bringing up the most tired hack, of all time, from conservatives.
If so, your prize is a trick microwave. I've heard you can use it as a spy device. :D
 simplesayin
Msg: 993
The biggest delusion ever is from...
Posted: 6/10/2017 8:52:09 AM
Forumslady, you really have exposed a very unpretty side of yourself. I used to like you when you were Bama...I thought you would be a good catch for some guy. Not so much anymore. You have shown yourself to be far too myopic, angry and judgmental to really be considered dateable imho. I don’t think KJ521 has changed in the least. I think she has always been a Trump supporter.... she is from Central Florida... where there are lots of Trump supporters. I personally despise Trump, but I understand why so many support him. And I think KJ521 has finally accepted, as I have advised her in the past, that most of the leftist trash here are really not decent people, some of them irredeemable... Cotter and Jovan in particular are vile human beings, and I think KJ has decided to have had fun at the expense of that trash. You know, you don’t have to be leftist trash to despise Trump. And it really does say a lot about you... not good.... that you never condemn the trash that is here.

And Hawk... get over yourself. The world is not only as you see it. As I see your side represented on this board..... these leftists are some of the last people in the world worthy of friendship. They really are that despicable....and you, living in a two dimensional world, simply are unable to see it.
 simplesayin
Msg: 994
Posted: 6/10/2017 9:04:32 AM

Haven't seen KJ get so riled before

I'm seriously starting to wonder if someone else is posting to her account. Either that, or she is nothing like the person she's been presenting to us prior to this election.

Oh please... she is the same person. She is simply responding to the leftist Trash on this board in the manner they deserve. I'm curious Trinity....do you really think these are decent people? Do you think the way somebody like Jovan mocks the religious makes him a person of any respect? Is he the type of guy you would ever recommend to a good friend for a date? A vile bigot like Cotter? An obnoxious Twit like Loltrump? How about their one dimensional outlooks and their total inability to see the merits of the other sides position? You have to be blind not to see what this Trash is all about. It took KJ a very long time to see what she was dealing with... but she finally got there.... and yes I despise Trump... I am politically involved, I protest, I recognize his huge failures... but that in no way relieves or excuses the leftist trash on this board from being the scum they are... not even close.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 995
Posted: 6/10/2017 9:08:10 AM
Now...We have another "man" stepping into a girly spat on KJ's behalf. Maybe both women really haven't changed....they just didn't know each other...at all.

Bad enough, Mr. Yikes follows the two women around with his nose up their rear.....
Apparently the 2 women involved had a back and forth through private messages....one tends to want to believe someone that they know on a personnal level....and are disappointed when the facade drops or they find out they are not who they thought they were.
I know of a few friendships that have been dropped on these boards.
Politics is poiltics....true friends is another thing.

In my eyes KJ hasn't changed one bit....I first knew her on these boards....oh...
Way back with the big romance was happening....no comment on that.
She hasn't disappointed me but I don't fall in line with the cliques people like to form on here.

Leave the women to fight their own battles....is all I'm saying.
JMO

I don't think KJ was the confrontational type. So that part of her has changed imho

Well....If you don't like to be contraticted or confronted on your views.....then don't post on a forum about politics..would be my advice. easy...peasy...
 simplesayin
Msg: 996
Posted: 6/10/2017 9:16:47 AM

In my eyes KJ hasn't changed one bit....I first knew her on these boards....oh...

I don't think her opinions have changed... but she is now doing something she did not do before, which is fighting back and having a good time doing so. That is the big difference. Not all people are confrontational in that manner, and I don't think KJ was the confrontational type. So that part of her has changed imho.
 simplesayin
Msg: 997
Posted: 6/10/2017 9:24:58 AM

There has been action and adventure right here among these forums. Its just not the same as it used to be, but then again neither is an American president.

Hi Meow... you have to be brave to venture into off topics. This place is not for the timid....the board is not the same as it used to be because so many of the good posters have left or been terminated. What you have left, at least at this category, are many of the human rejects... the haters... the bigots... the worst humanity has to offer. Sometimes they stray up to the philosophy thread.... vile, stupid people like Lol Trump... infecting a generally good topic with their presence. There have been many good discussions over the years on those threads.. but when you have despicable people like Loltrump and Jovan around, it tends to make the place less palatable.. and that is what happened on many threads. As the good people have left... the threads have been left with the Trash... ... the mockers.... the liars.... the judgmental....which has pretty well taken over. . Hope you are doing well... this ID will shortly be gone, but I have others in reserve :-). I may use them to discuss in the philosophy thread... cept I'm very busy this weekend, so maybe later next week. :)
 Walts
Msg: 998
Posted: 6/10/2017 10:04:40 AM

As the good people have left... the threads have been left with the Trash... ... the mockers.... the liars.... the judgmental....which has pretty well taken over

Don't forget those that are continually coming back under new names (supposed disguises) every month or so.

I don't know how to define them.........
 chameleonf
Msg: 999
Posted: 6/10/2017 10:17:28 AM

I don't know how to define them

One way is very Trump esque...Full of themselves and deceitful
 meowzing
Msg: 1000
Posted: 6/10/2017 10:24:35 AM
Birther bs? Not at all; quite to the contrary. I might be a conservative, but mostly on the fence politically. The face of being an American president has changed, and not for the better. As a patriotic person surrounded by military members I do not have to like, agree with our current president. However I will respect this position of authority as my duty being born American.

P.S. I don't own a microwave. I actually cook healthy meals.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because