Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 simplesayin
Msg: 1001
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 41 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)

Don't forget those that are continually coming back under new names (supposed disguises) every month or so. I don't know how to define them.........

You can simply define them as people with tenacity and perseverance... who believe in the right of self-expression and to be heard.. who will not allow themselves to be the victims of intolerant, judgmental people with access to a report button. You can define them as people, at least on this thread, who believe the leftist trash... the liars...the scum... need to be identified for the types of people they are.

Perhaps you easily ignore the trash here Walt.... .I have yet to see you voice any opposition to the liars.. the obnoxious twits.... the mockers. Few do....and those that do are beat up by the rest of those who are here. Its okay to you that a piece of sh^t like Jovan comes here and mocks the religious, but its not okay with me. Perhaps its okay with you that Loltrump is a stupid twit... but I like to bring it up. Perhaps its okay with you that Cotter is a vile bigot and liar... but I like to bring it up.

See, I rarely encounter the types of people who are easily identified as the leftist trash on this board...not in real life anyway. .. thankfully. This board gives me an opportunity to express contempt for these human rejects I would never associate with in real life. To suggest that the world would be a better place if some of these people did not exist to contaminate the world in the manner they do. Is there something wrong with my expressing my opinions? Obviously the leftists here have a problem with it... but they have no problem with the liars, the vile, the mocking, the stupid or the bigots. Very sad.
 chameleonf
Msg: 1002
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 6/10/2017 10:48:00 AM
Something I've never understood about the comment of respecting the position of authority as a duty of being born American, which is something I've heard often. In the case such as Trump, it's akin to respecting a rogue or dirty cop, just because of the "position of authority" or a Kim Jon Un because of the "position of authority". Sometimes rebellion is necessary because no respect of the position is warranted until it's replaced by someone worthy of both respect and authority.
 meowzing
Msg: 1003
Posted: 6/10/2017 10:58:20 AM
I respect the position of President; I do not have to respect the person as in individual. I will also respect the opinions of others, whether or not they are different from my own. Its an issue of personal choice.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 1004
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2017 11:13:05 AM
chameleonf:
Something I've never understood about the comment of respecting the position of authority as a duty of being born American, which is something I've heard often. In the case such as Trump, it's akin to respecting a rogue or dirty cop, just because of the "position of authority" or a Kim Jon Un because of the "position of authority". Sometimes rebellion is necessary because no respect of the position is warranted until it's replaced by someone worthy of both respect and authority.

The thing is, there are actually at least two separate concepts involved, but dishonest people purposely mix them up.

"Respect the authority of the Office," doesn't mean that you blindly obey whoever is in it, no matter how corrupt or otherwise defective they are. It means that the METHOD you use to oppose them, needs to be within the legal bounds, and leave the office ITSELF, intact.

What the scalawags try to do, is trick everyone into extending the respect that we are supposed to have for the OFFICE involved, to cover up or ignore the fact that the person IN the office is abusing it. They want us to support the ABUSE of the office.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 1005
Posted: 6/10/2017 11:24:07 AM

What the scalawags try to do, is trick everyone into extending the respect that we are supposed to have for the OFFICE involved, to cover up or ignore the fact that the person IN the office is abusing it. They want us to support the ABUSE of the office

That's pretty much it....Trump is running the country like he ran his businesses....bullish, deceitful and crooked.
He's a well known liar and continues to do so now and is trying to use and deceive the people.
Should have stayed in his "Ivory Tower" with all his yes men.
 Walts
Msg: 1006
Posted: 6/10/2017 12:27:05 PM

You can simply define them as people with tenacity and perseverance... who believe in the right of self-expression and to be heard.. who will not allow themselves to be the victims of intolerant, judgmental people with access to a report button. You can define them as people, at least on this thread, who believe the leftist trash... the liars...the scum... need to be identified for the types of people they are.

Perhaps you easily ignore the trash here Walt.... .I have yet to see you voice any opposition to the liars.. the obnoxious twits.... the mockers. Few do....and those that do are beat up by the rest of those who are here. Its okay to you that a piece of sh^t like Jovan comes here and mocks the religious, but its not okay with me. Perhaps its okay with you that Loltrump is a stupid twit... but I like to bring it up. Perhaps its okay with you that Cotter is a vile bigot and liar... but I like to bring it up.

My my.

Name change, yet the same pile of spare parts.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1007
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:00:03 PM

See, I rarely encounter the types of people who are easily identified as the leftist trash on this board...not in real life anyway. .. thankfully.

I guess that explains why so many people like you marry their sisters?
 meowzing
Msg: 1008
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:05:11 PM
"Respect the authority of the Office," doesn't mean that you blindly obey whoever is in it, no matter how corrupt or otherwise defective they are. It means that the METHOD you use to oppose them, needs to be within the legal bounds, and leave the office ITSELF, intact.

What the scalawags try to do, is trick everyone into extending the respect that we are supposed to have for the OFFICE involved, to cover up or ignore the fact that the person IN the office is abusing it. They want us to support the ABUSE of the office.

--------------------------------------------------

There is no excuse for abuse of power, from ANY president. There is also no excuse for purposely verbally abusing others simply because they have a different point of view.
 simplesayin
Msg: 1009
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:20:40 PM

There is also no excuse for purposely verbally abusing others simply because they have a different point of view.

Not sure if you noticed, but that is what happens on this thread. That is what it is all about.... but I will go further than that... let me explain the types of people you have posting on this board.

As an initial premise, I very strongly believe in the right to Free Speech..... and everybody is entitled to an opinion. That does not mean however that the offensive conduct of some of the leftists here should ever be tolerated in a civilized society.

Take Jovan, whom you have run up against in the Philosophy Thread, or Loltrump. It is one thing for a person to opine they do not believe in God, do not believe in the goodness of organized religions, do not believe in Religion at all. It goes to a whole other level when those people mock those who believe in God, mock and make fun of them and their religions. That is allowed under Free Speech principals but it is evidence of highly offensive individuals who do not care about the importance of decency and a civilized society. And yet when Jovan and LOL trump and others here mock the religious, or attacked a woman named April, because she professed her belief in Jesus and the bible..... none of the leftists stood up in her defense. These mocking leftists you are dealing with are nothing short of Human Filth. Perhaps these people have the right to give their opinions, but we have the right to Judge them for the trash they are... and there is no excuse that others here give them a pass to say what they want...(I do remember Ouija once subtly chastising Jovan for his mocking of the religious but that is about it).

So if you come here with your belief in God, as you have expressed in the Philosophy thread, the dirt bags here will show you no mercy.... None. And the leftist trash will not step up to your defense. Don't be upset by that. Just understand these types of people, unfortunately, exist. The leftists are the bane to all Westernized civilizations throughout the world.
 chameleonf
Msg: 1010
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:25:42 PM
Great response Igor. It clarifies the statement a bit more than just respecting the office without having to like the person filling it. I questioned it because it tends to be a statement used most particularly by U.S. citizens.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 1011
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:32:58 PM
@Simple Well....I'm no leftist and I'm no rightest but I dislike Trump and will not ever concede to anyone that thinks he's a friggin' genius....just because he got elected President.

I have no idea who you were or who you think you are, but you aren't sounding any more worthy than the ones you want to chastise.
For some reason people take a dislike to each other...get over it or quit reading.
Take a break if you can't tolerate anothers opinion.
As far as I'm concerned....The old saying is true!
If you don't like arguing...then stay away from Religion and Politics or open forums where people come to give their opinion.
 meowzing
Msg: 1012
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:36:08 PM
I have been shown no mercy, and been trashed many times.
As a spiritual person I am not perfect, but I try even that much harder to be as respectful as I possibly can.
Why? In the name of peace, peace, and more peace. That's what this world needs more of. Those that disagree can.
 deetristate
Msg: 1013
Posted: 6/10/2017 3:46:21 PM
This was interesting.

"""""Once upon a time, Kathy Griffin had her own talk-show on Bravo called Kathy. Things were simpler then: Barack Obama was up for reelection and marriage equality was a big issue. Griffin played a clip from Obama’s appearance on The View, and let Elisabeth Hasselbeck really have it for her “attitude to the president, who was a Harvard Law professor,” telling her to “take it down a notch, ****.”"""""
 gtomustang
Msg: 1014
Posted: 6/10/2017 5:47:49 PM
Gosh, simply sayin' got flushed quick. must have been while I was purging myself of whatever's making me cold. so I guess two things came out of that. It may be a person returns and returns b/c they feel a right self expression, or it could be just they like to hear themselves talk. Simply sayin'.

"respect the office" was always a simple solution where I used to work.caught the boss's son stealing and wondering why you should respect him enough to follow orders after seeing that? well, "respect the office", and feel like you're a strong person who can handle the burden of what you've seen...instead of standing up for what's right. knowing the boss probably knows and doesn't want to know. or maybe you just want to believe you aren't working on the Titanic.

sometimes, "respect the office" is a cop-out, sometimes its not. Simply sayin'.
 John252817
Msg: 1015
Posted: 6/10/2017 11:10:26 PM
"If he said last week that something was pink and before congress he calls it light pink, he will be accused of perjury."

^^^^^ That is so true Dee, and forumslady totally ignored that truth when replying to your quote. But that is nothing new to the views of leftists. YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1016
Posted: 6/11/2017 8:27:53 AM
Snowflake does not want to travel if people will protest against him.

Donald Trump state visit 'delayed' after President 'told PM he will not come if people protest against him'
Kate McCann, Senior Political Correspondent
11 June 2017 • 1:51pm

Donald Trump has reportedly told the Prime Minister he will not come to the UK on a state visit if there are large-scale protests against him, according to reports.

The American President is said to have told Theresa May he does not want to come if people do not welcome his visit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/11/donald-trump-state-visit-delayed-president-told-pm-will-not/
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1017
Posted: 6/11/2017 8:34:59 AM
Off message here for Trump Jr. Says his father did tell Comey he hoped he let the Flynn investigation go. His dad says that's a lie.

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/873717070613155840

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and in case any of the whitepower racists lovers where concerned, your boy is out on bail, as getting caught with bomb making materials who was also suspected of killing his two roommates because they believed in a different sky wizard has been let out on bail due.

‘No threat to persons or community’: Florida judge grants bail to neo-Nazi arrested with bomb-making materials
Tom Boggioni
10 Jun 2017 at 11:30 ET

A federal judge in Florida has granted bail to a self-professed neo-Nazi who was taken into custody last month by police who discovered bomb-making materials, weapons and ammo in the his Tampa apartment, reports Fox 13.

According to the police who took Russell into custody, they discovered the weapons and materials used for making bombs in Russell’s garage and that he had a framed picture of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh on his dresser. Police also state they discovered Nazi and white supremacist literature on Russell’s computer.

Investigators report that Russell, a member of the Florida National Guard, admitted that he is a Nazi sympathizer and that he previously had created explosives.

Police were tipped off to Russell by Devon Arthurs, who was taken into custody after allegedly killing two of his roommates who were white nationalists. According to Arthurs he killed his roommates because he had converted to Islam and they mocked his faith.
Report Advertisement

Arthurs fingered Russell, saying he posted on white supremacist websites that he planned to blow up buildings and kill people.

Russell is charged with creating explosive devices and was released over the objection of prosecutors.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/no-threat-to-persons-or-community-florida-judge-grants-bail-to-neo-nazi-arrested-with-bomb-making-materials/
 gtomustang
Msg: 1018
Posted: 6/11/2017 10:12:14 AM
luckily he ain't an Arab, or everyone here would be posting about those darn liberal judges.

Remember his name, we'll read about him again shortly :(
 deetristate
Msg: 1019
Posted: 6/11/2017 10:34:01 AM
Those darn liberal judges.

They had to let him go like they have been letting the muslims go. The ones that after the fact they always say"He was on our radar and we brought him for questioning but we couldn't hold him," those muslims.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1020
Posted: 6/11/2017 3:55:38 PM

Remember his name, we'll read about him again shortly :(

Yeah but it will just be a quick one hit story due to the fact white crazy chirtsins killing people does not get the same ratings as when the brown people do it.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1021
Posted: 6/12/2017 7:54:08 AM
NSA leak: Russian hackers attacked US voting system
Report leaked on same day officials announced charges against US contractor for sharing classified information.
NewsNSA6 June 2017

Russian hackers attacked at least one US voting software supplier days before last year's presidential election, according to a classified government intelligence report leaked on Monday that suggests election-related hacking penetrated further into US voting systems than previously known.

The "Top Secret" National Security Agency (NSA) report, which was published online by The Intercept, does not say whether the hacking had any effect on election results.

It does say, however, that Russian military intelligence attacked a US voting software company and sent spear-phishing emails to more than 100 local election officials at the end of October or beginning of November.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/nsa-leak-russian-hackers-attacked-voting-system-170606075453624.html
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1022
Posted: 6/13/2017 5:45:16 AM
^

a HACKING pandemic..... as 39 states are affected by Russia

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/russian-breach-of-39-states-threatens-future-us-elections/ar-BBCBFpB?li=BBnbfcL

Looks like we need to go back to the paper ballot!

Its amazing how Trumptards don't care much about US elections getting Hacked by an oppressive regime,...... Yet if you utter the name "Bernie Sanders" to them.....they'll go wild and accuse you of being a "commie" like the dvmb Fks they are!
 deetristate
Msg: 1023
Posted: 6/13/2017 6:34:48 AM
Maybe Trumpets are waiting for actual evidence.
Or
Maybe they are like you people about terrorism and letting potentual terrorists into the country.
"Eh, what can you do."

LOLTrump
Msg: 1024
Posted: 6/13/2017 7:03:30 AM

Its amazing how Trumptards don't care much about US elections getting Hacked by an oppressive regime,...... Yet if you utter the name "Bernie Sanders" to them.....they'll go wild and accuse you of being a "commie" like the dvmb Fks they are!

Nope, I bet you could post a link to a story that verifies that Russians hacks 38 states and they go full derp about waiting on actual evidence or getting their paranoid panties in a bunch about terrorists in the country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eh, what can you do."

Just keep deflecting, as it is clear that is all you have left.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 1025
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2017 7:55:42 AM
The Comey hearings ended up being fun and all, but I guess I came back just in time for the bigger bombshell: that Trump is officially being investigated by Mueller for obstruction of justice. Though that’s quite a “duh” decision, apparently this is about more than just Comey, as now NI director Daniel Coats and NSA director Mike Rogers (both of whom are Trump appointees) are being forced to testify (after refusing to do so in front of the congressional committees) that Trump also attempted to get them to end the Russia probe. Trump keeps looking more and more like the world’s biggest idiot every day, and that’s not an easy title to achieve among 6 billion people. Since Comey “vindicated” him from the Russia collusion probe (but NOT people in his campaign), all he had to do was keep his fool mouth shut and leave Comey alone until the investigation was over and there probably would have been nothing impeachable on him, but his ego, paranoia and stupidity prevailed, leading him to actually commit a crime to cover up a likely non-existent crime.

Most interesting, there are almost no Republican politicians claiming that Comey lied on the stand. Because there are only 2 options: either Comey is a liar or Trump is a liar, as their 2 versions of events are completely at odds with one another. In fact, most Republicans, including Trump’s own son, are making excuses for Trump’s behavior toward Comey and trying to spin it as not illegal, rather than claiming that Comey’s testimony is a lie – which is what Trump himself is saying. Completely ignoring that this is Comey and Trump, who is the average person going to believe: the lifelong law enforcement Boy Scout Republican who has to my knowledge never been caught in a lie and once almost resigned rather than be involved in something inappropriate and wrote all these memos about his Trump interactions BEFORE he was fired... or a man who has been caught many, MANY times lying, exaggerating and embellishing? Only diehard Trump azz-kissing worshippers would ever believe his word over Comey’s, regardless of whether there are “tapes,” so the only way out of this mess is to claim what Trump did was not obstruction and start parsing words like “hope” and explaining that Trump is an inexperienced moron who doesn’t understand how government work rather than a tyrant trying to get his way by any means necessary. Including, possibly firing Mueller. Oh, Lordy, I hope he does fire Mueller! That would be the best thing to ever happen!

I see Trump’s back at it again this morning: “You are witnessing the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history - led by some very bad and conflicted people!” Just keep stirring things up, Mr. President – we’ll see how many more congressmen you’re visiting in the hospital in the coming days, between you and your son claiming the opposition and those investigating you are either “bad people” or not people at all. You can’t heal a divided nation by continuing to purposely p*ss people off. Trump is responsibile for the vast majority of hostility that surrounds his administration – he’s the name-calling, dishonest, unhinged conspiracy-theorist with snowflake skin that keeps figuratively shooting himself in the foot, which I suppose is better than being literally shot in the hip. None of this is going to end well for anyone. Soon Civil War won’t seem so ancient anymore.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because