Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1126
Comrade Trump is the Lying KingPage 46 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)

To understand what happened and why it is significant requires going through a brief timeline of events.

To really understand what someone is trying to say you first must look at who is saying it.

Which I guess is why Dee wrote all that stuff herself, or maybe she copied and pasted it from some site that she is too embarrassed to post a link to.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1127
Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 7/5/2017 11:17:27 AM

Which I guess is why Dee wrote all that stuff herself, or maybe she copied and pasted it from some site that she is too embarrassed to post a link to.

Dee is really a white supremacist and her cut n pasties come from the Daily Stormer or worse.
 forumslady
Msg: 1128
Posted: 7/5/2017 2:06:38 PM
Bigbadnirish- At best, Dee is grasping.
She thinks what, exactly?
Is it easier for her to think some smuck in Russia was able to hack into the DNC, on their own?
For what reason?!
If she thinks the answer is, just because they could, that is a belief that doesn't hold much water.
I'm seriously considering doing on image search with Dee's photo.
I can find out if she is who she says she is, trust me on that one.
She is either an idiot, or exactly what you suggested.
I'll await her answer, but if she gets snippy and deflects, again, that might just motivate me to follow through and find out who she REALLY is.
 Kj521
Msg: 1129
Posted: 7/5/2017 6:44:40 PM
"I'll await her answer, but if she gets snippy and deflects, again, that might just motivate me to follow through and find out who she REALLY is."

I hear #FraudNewsNetwork.....formerly known as CNN.....is looking for a new doxer with intimidation skills. Looks like you are qualified.
 forumslady
Msg: 1130
Posted: 7/5/2017 8:05:53 PM
Kj521- " I hear #FraudNewsNetwork.....formerly known as CNN.....is looking for a new doxer with intimidation skills. Looks like you are qualified."

I hear you should stick to tanning, nail salon's and shopping. Being a ditz isn't a qualification to decide who works at CNN.

The master of intimidation is your buddy Trump, who inferred that he had tapes he didn't possess, in the hopes that he could stall the investigation into the Russia scandal.
Turns out, that didn't work out too well for him.

If you were smart enough to understand irony, you might avoid looking foolish. I would point out the hypocrisy and irony of you, of all people, saying what you did, but something tells me that would go over your head.

Carry on. :D
 Kj521
Msg: 1131
Posted: 7/5/2017 8:25:00 PM
i·ro·ny1

ˈīrənē/Submit
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism
"that note of irony in her voice"
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
plural noun: ironies
"the irony is that I thought he could help me"
synonyms: paradox, incongruity, incongruousness
"the irony of the situation"
a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
noun: dramatic irony

That's your justification? Yeah....keep your day job. Not even #FraudNewsNetwork would hire you! Lol!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1132
Posted: 7/5/2017 8:32:04 PM
They have to keep the king happy.

Trump Will Have Buses of Supporters Sent to His Speech in Poland, Utilizing Communist Party Tactics
By Jason Le Miere On 7/5/17 at 12:30 PM

Donald Trump didn’t exactly earn a unanimously warm welcome during his first trip to Europe as president in May. To ensure that his second visit starts off on a far more positive note this week, considerable measures are being taken, including those borrowed straight from the Communist Party playbook.

Ahead of making his way to Germany for the start of the G-20 summit Friday, Trump will land in Poland Wednesday and is guaranteed a rapturous reception: Supportive crowds literally will be bused in to cheer for him.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-poland-crowds-bus-communist-632124
 forumslady
Msg: 1133
Posted: 7/5/2017 8:55:41 PM
Kj521- Google is such a blessing, to all the twits in the world.
Also, thank God for copy and paste, right Kj?

I don't need a "justification."
I mean what I say and say what I mean.

If Dee wants to address what I said, she can. If she wants to call me out, she can. Heck, maybe I went too far and sounded like I was intimidating her, that was NOT my intent and don't try to say you know what I intended better than I do, you don't.
It would just be nice, if once, she would answer a direct question with a direct answer, instead of spinning and deflecting.

You are a fine one to talk about justification, don't you think?!

It becomes clearer to me, the more you post, why you are so fund of Trump.
Water seeks it's level.
 deetristate
Msg: 1134
i have just accepted that leftists are just not that bright
Posted: 7/5/2017 9:35:32 PM
Consequently, this is getting boring.
Other than braying and heehawing, there is no evidence of russian government collusion or "interference." (Is there any term more vague?)

If there were, fine. No sweat off my back. But this need that leftists have for excuses for losses as well as an enemy and slave ish labor is getting old and sadder. And the constant conjecture and "supposing" needs to change or they will continue to lose.

When there is actual evidence other than. "Rrpeat it often" collusion by the chattering class and leftists, let me know. Is there evidence like that of Obama trying to defeat Netanyahu?

Speaking of never answering questions, no one who believes (do they really?) that "russia did it, russia did it" has offered anything about what to do in the meantime, in response or how to stop this " interference" in 2018 and 2020.

Envy is a terrible thing to waste
against people on this board and the predident.
 forumslady
Msg: 1135
Posted: 7/5/2017 9:47:06 PM
deetristate- Well, thank you for being more specific.
I don't think you were only addressing me, with your questions, but I'll answer the same way I have been, all along.
I'm not sure it happened.
There, I said it.
I also am not sure that it did NOT happen.
Clinton lost, Trump is president. I accepted that a LONG time ago.
If there was interference by Russia, in the election, it needs to come out so we CAN prevent it from happening again, DUH!
If the situation were H. Clinton being accused of this, I would STILL support the investigation.
Christ almighty, I wish I had a dime for all the times I've already said that.
NO one should be able to interfere in our election process.

I asked you before, if you are so sure nothing happened, why not take a stance of sit back and allow the investigation??
If someone is falsely accused of something and I support them, I might not be happy they are being investigated, but since I support them, I would want them cleared.
If you are so sure nothing happened, why be so opposed to the investigation?
That is the second time, maybe the third, that I asked you that.
Answer the question!
 John252817
Msg: 1136
Posted: 7/5/2017 10:08:04 PM
Kj, do you tan and get your nails done? Oh you are such a piece of crap!!!!! forumslady is going to find out for sure if that is true and if it is.....uh oh....YIKES!!! And Dee, is that you? Are you you? forumslady is gonna check because she means what she says and says what she means!!! Looks like the liberals are plotting to find something else to see if it sticks after this russia thingy....YIKES!!! Oh, and Kj, if you enjoy life, are a good person, love your family and love this country, hopefully some "others" in here can be like you.......it's up to them though.
 Kj521
Msg: 1137
Posted: 7/5/2017 10:17:09 PM
Oh no! John!

Mani....pedi....hair....botox (once)....lots of shopping. :/

What can I say.....i am single and dating!

https://youtu.be/1IdEhvuNxV8

Sittin' here, eatin' my heart out waitin'
Waitin' for some lover to call
Dialed about a thousand numbers lately
Almost rang the phone off the wall
Lookin' for some hot stuff, baby this evenin'
I need some hot stuff, baby tonight
I want some hot stuff, baby this evenin'
Gotta have some hot stuff
Gotta have some love tonight
(Hot stuff)
I need hot stuff
I want some hot stuff
I need hot stuff
Lookin' for a lover who needs another
Don't want another night on my own
Wanna share my love with a warm blooded lover
Wanna bring a wild man back home
Promoted Content
New Simply Summer’s Eve™. Simply made. No harsh chemicals.
featured video
10 Songs You Didn't Know Were Covers
featured video
Jared Leto Compares Writing A Song To Having A Kid
featured video
8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake
featured video
What's That Line?
Gotta have some hot love baby, this evenin'
I need some hot stuff baby tonight
I want some hot stuff baby this evenin'
Gotta have some lovin'
Got to have a love tonight
(Hot stuff)
I need hot stuff
Hot love
Lookin' for hot love
(Hot hot hot hot stuff)
(Hot hot hot)
(Hot hot hot hot stuff)
(Hot hot hot)
How's 'bout some hot stuff, baby this evenin'
I need some hot stuff baby tonight
Gimme little hot stuff baby this evenin'
Hot stuff baby
Gonna need your love tonight
(Hot stuff)
I need hot love
Lookin' for hot love
Wanna have hot love
Sittin' here eating my heart no reason
Won't spend another night on my own
I dialed about a hundred numbers baby
I'm bound to find somebody home
Gonna have some hot stuff, baby this evenin'
I need some hot stuff, baby tonight
Looking for my hot stuff, baby this evenin'
Need some loving baby
Hot stuff baby this evening
I need some hot stuff baby tonight, yeah yeah
I want some hot stuff baby this evenin'
I want some hot stuff baby tonight, yeah yeah yeah yeah
Hot love, baby
I need your hot stuff baby tonight
I want your hot stuff baby this evenin'
Hot stuff baby

Lol! Let's have some fun!

And I have news for you....

It's raining men!

https://youtu.be/l5aZJBLAu1E

Hallelujah! :D

deetristate
Msg: 1138
Posted: 7/6/2017 5:25:09 AM
Heavy sigh.

For the umpteeth time, no one wants to stop or prevent an investigation.

Not even Trump.

Do they want an impartial investigation? Yes.
Do they want one that is not a fishing expedition? Yes.
Do they want one without a predetermined outcome? Yes.
Do they want one not based on vivid imaginations and conjecture but actual events and reality? Yes.
Do they want people to stop making up things and pretending their questions weren't answered so that they can be demanding and petulant ? Yes.
 kubatto
Msg: 1139
The biggest delusion ever is from...
Posted: 7/6/2017 5:40:27 AM
Russia IS NOT a threat to the USA, absent nuclear war. It's military is dwarfed by our own. Justin is right...the military builds up the Russian threat rather than seek peace for its own purposes. The US is always at war. Imagine if that money had been used for good purposes instead of killing so many:

http://original.antiwar.com/srichman/2017/07/02/american-way-war/
 gtomustang
Msg: 1140
Posted: 7/6/2017 5:53:21 AM
That's right, the guy who fired Comey and the White House that has already judged Mueller to be biased, wants an investigation of why they kept firing people who had connections to Russia. Like, duh :)

After decades of Commie black lists and witch hunts and Red Scares, its so nice the Republicans finally see the Russians as warm and fuzzy. Yep, the American military invented the whole Ukraine thing, and that's why Republicans don't support the American military anymore, b/c they are so sick of the American military pushing its Russia agenda rather than seek out peace. Boy, if only the bad American military had only avoided so much war and Republicans like Bush and Trump had sought out peace by sponsored the State Department more than the Pentagon. If only Bush and Trump had sent in the diplomats, but no, they have to threaten countries with WMD like Iraq, Iran, and North Korea.

hopefully the Republicans can stop Trump!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1141
Posted: 7/6/2017 6:09:44 AM

Other than braying and heehawing, there is no evidence of russian government collusion or "interference." (Is there any term more vague?)

In Poland, Trump Asks Whether West Has ‘Will to Survive’
By THE NEW YORK TIMESUPDATED 10:04 AM

• At a news conference with President Andrzej Duda of Poland earlier in the day, Mr. Trump said that Russia was most likely behind the hacking in the 2016 presidential election, he repeated a warning to North Korea after its missile test, and he once again denounced what he called “fake news.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/06/world/europe/donald-trump-poland-g20-hamburg.html
 deetristate
Msg: 1142
Posted: 7/6/2017 6:31:57 AM
"""It was a critique that the president did not appear to extend to Russia’s actions last year during the presidential campaign. In a news conference before his speech, Trump questioned the veracity of American intelligence about foreign meddling in the U.S. election, arguing that Russia wasn’t the only country that may have interfered.

“Nobody really knows for sure,” Trump said.""""
 The_Pearl
Msg: 1143
Posted: 7/6/2017 6:53:10 AM
Well...You Americans should fire all your intelligence agencies then....and just listen to Trump.
Lol....because he knows everything.

There is no doubt (they have stated this) within the intelligence agencies, working for the American people that the Russians interfered in the election.
Accept it.
They're investigating the how/when and with whom they may have colluded with.
So far there seems to be a whole lot of lying/forgetfulness going on about meetings between Trumps campaign people.
 kubatto
Msg: 1144
Posted: 7/6/2017 7:41:50 AM
This is why Trump won the election. Nothing to do with Russia:

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/07/04/anti-interventionist-voters-elected-trump/

How did Donald Trump defy all the pollsters, the pundits, and the Twitterverse “experts” and take the White House? According to the Democrats, it was all a Russian plot – Kremlin-directed Twitter “bots” spread “misinformation” and “fake news,” Russian hackers stole the DNC’s emails, and this deprived Hillary Clinton of her rightful place as President of these United States. If we listen to the Bernie Sanders wing of the party, it was all because their man Bernie failed to win the nomination due to corporate influence and the flawed election strategy of the Clinton campaign. And the Republicans tell us it was because – well, they don’t have any coherent theory, but, hey, they’ll take it regardless of why or how it happened.

What hasn’t emerged from the shock and horror of the elites, however, is a reasonably convincing explanation for the Trump victory: the storied “deplorables,” as Mrs. Clinton described them, rose up in rebellion against the coastal elites and delivered them a blow from which they are still reeling. Disdained, forgotten, and left behind, these rural not-college-educated near-the-poverty-line voters, who had traditionally voted Democratic, deserted the party – but why?

No real explanation has been forthcoming. Hillary tells us it was due, in part, to “sexism,” and the rest was a dark conspiracy by Vladimir Putin and James Comey. More objective observers attribute the switch to the relentless emphasis by the Democrats on identity politics, which seems convincing until one examines the actual statistics down to the county level in those key states – Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania – that gave the party of Trump the keys to the White House.

Francis Shen, a professor of law at the University of Minnesota, and Douglas Kriner, who teaches political science at Boston University, have done just that, and their conclusion is stunning – and vitally important to those of us who want to understand what the current relation of political forces means for the anti-interventionist movement. They write:

“With so much post-election analysis, it is surprising that no one has pointed to the possibility that inequalities in wartime sacrifice might have tipped the election. Put simply: perhaps the small slice of America that is fighting and dying for the nation’s security is tired of its political leaders ignoring this disproportionate burden. To investigate this possibility, we conducted an analysis of the 2016 Presidential election returns. In previous research, we’ve shown that communities with higher casualty rates are also communities from more rural, less wealthy, and less educated parts of the country. In both 2004 and 2006, voters in these communities became more likely to vote against politicians perceived as orchestrating the conflicts in which their friends and neighbors died.

“The data analysis presented in this working paper finds that in the 2016 election Trump spoke to this part of America. Even controlling in a statistical model for many other alternative explanations, we find that there is a significant and meaningful relationship between a community’s rate of military sacrifice and its support for Trump. Indeed, our results suggest that if three states key to Trump’s victory – Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin – had suffered even a modestly lower casualty rate, all three could have flipped from red to blue and sent Hillary Clinton to the White House.”

While the Trump campaign’s foreign policy pronouncements often veered into bombastic belligerence – “We’re going to bomb the hell out of ISIS!” – the candidate also ventured into territory previously alien to GOP presidential nominees. He denounced the Iraq war – “They lied. There were no weapons of mass destruction and they knew there were none” – and forswore the “regime change” foreign policy that produced the bloody disasters in Libya and Syria well as Iraq. His “America First” theme evoked the “isolationist” sentiment that is anathema to the Washington elites – and is the default position of the average American. And yet he did not take the reflexively anti-military position so beloved by peaceniks of the left: he praised our veterans at every opportunity and railed against their neglect by a government that used and abused them.

Continue with link
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1145
Posted: 7/6/2017 7:43:12 AM

“The data analysis presented in this working paper finds that in the 2016 election Trump spoke to this part of America. Even controlling in a statistical model for many other alternative explanations, we find that there is a significant and meaningful relationship between a community’s rate of military sacrifice and its support for Trump.

Yep, because nothing motivates a vet to vote for you more than letting them know you dodged the draft.

Try harder next time, your stupid is showing.

Conservatives 2003: Critical statements about leadership are unpatriotic when overseas.

Conservatives 2017: Let's go to Europe and trash on individual states, US Intel, and former presidents.

gtomustang
Msg: 1146
Posted: 7/6/2017 10:30:55 AM
D had raised somewhere around here a good point, about investigating American elections. Not surprisingly, liberals were doing this back when Republicans didn't think it was fashionable, asking about Diebold and paper receipts and such. Its Hillaryous that now the GOP wants a voter list so it can create its own lists, even red states don't want to give up that hacker's dream of data

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-vote-fraud-panel-feels-heat-after-states-seal-data/ar-BBDPN7H?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

i'm sure a lot of those states are paranoid someone like Greg Palast will compare the number of blacks who voted, to a census listing of how many could have voted, and then ask the red states some real embarrassing questions about voter roll purging and why do their voter ID laws keep getting thrown out of courts for being unconstitutional.

" the storied “deplorables,” as Mrs. Clinton described them"

>>>Golly, those poor deplorable, "Corrupt Hillary" called them a name, and "Lyin Ted" and "Loser Vietnam POW" and all the other insults they cheered, but when they get called a name, wow, they just lose all their shit, don't they? Like little babies who can dish it out but cry when they can't take it. Why was it so OK to call everyone else names, but oh my goodness, we got called a name and boy are we going to get upset over it. pulllleease. I thought these were the tough people, and the liberals were the brie-eaters.

"these rural not-college-educated near-the-poverty-line voters, who had traditionally voted Democratic"

>>>Wait, red states vote Democrat? Maybe Dixie Democrat. Why do swing states like PA and Ohio and other states that live on coal vote for....oh, we just said the operative word: Coal. yep, he talked to those people, and magically, they overlooked racism and misogyny and outright lying. Why did they overlook those lousy qualities in a leader who never served in the military? How could racism and lying "speak" to those "not college educated near the poverty line voters"?

War dead? bzzt! wrong answer! California has the highest at 482--who did they vote for? John will tell you

http://icasualties.org/Iraq/ByState.aspx
 forumslady
Msg: 1147
Posted: 7/6/2017 5:43:08 PM
gtomustang- Don't forget the George W. hanging chad debacle.
So much hinged on Florida.
I wonder how many people remember the name of Florida's governor, back then and her ties to Bush and the GOP?

Maybe Dems should take notes on how to steal elections.
Given what is STILL going on, I'm sure they would be fine with the Dems having a turn at it.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1148
Posted: 7/6/2017 6:48:52 PM
Clapper: ‘No Evidence Whatsoever’ Anyone But Russia Meddled In Election
By Esme Cribb Published July 6, 2017 6:53 pm

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Thursday said he saw no evidence that any entity except Russia interfered in the 2016 election, despite President Donald Trump’s equivocation on the matter.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/clapper-no-evidence-anyone-but-russia-interfered
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1149
Posted: 7/6/2017 7:10:01 PM
So tomorrow is the big hyped up POW-WOW between the 2 Miscreants.

My prediction: .....is that Putin will (officially) make Trump his concubine!!!

No its not NK, its not ISIS, and it is sure not Russia's hacking attempts....there is 1 thing and only 1 thing that dominates Trump's thinking....and that is his MONEY (or lack of it).

The thing that is gonna be in the forefront of Trump's mind...is the TRUMP family DEBT owed to Russia, whose terms he would LOVE to get re-structured...but doing so might cost Putin some revenues.

However, Putin is willing to take a SLIGHT LOSS, if Trump is able to take serious steps to DROP ALL SANCTIONS imposed on Russia by the US. This will of course free up Russian businesses to spread out and conduct affairs under "normalcy" status....and very likely make up for any losses that Russia/Putin might incur by restructioning of Trump's huge debt.

The other thing Putin will want...is for the US not to get in the way of its ambitions in the ME (specifically Syria), and this will likely mean that Trump will "look the other way" when the Syrians commit more atrocities. And the other BIGGIE, is not to do anything that might cause the price of oil to drop any further.

Trump may of course get some superficial concessions from Putin:
1. Putin will give his "scouts honor" that rogue Russians won't meddle in future US elections.
2. Putin will personally slap Kim Un on his chubby wrists
3. Putin won't release any of Trump's salacious videos...taken of him while in a Moscow hotel (unless Trump gets outta line).

So in conclusion...here is what you likely hear Trump say once the meeting is over:

It was a great start...we got along GGGGGREAT....we are gonna have a GGGGGREAT relationship...we are gonna put all our differences aside.....and work for the common good....I mean its gonna be GGGGREAT

And all the Trumptards will be hoopin' & hollering....... because he is MAGA!
 John252817
Msg: 1150
304-227
Posted: 7/6/2017 7:32:41 PM
"So tomorrow is the big hyped up POW-WOW"

^^^^^ YIKES, is Rachel Maddow prepping the liberals for another "nothing burger"???? She got the libs slobbering with the tax thing, I bet she has more BS for the libs coming up....YIKES!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because