Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1151
The biggest delusion ever is from...Page 47 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)

It was a great start...we got along GGGGGREAT....we are gonna have a GGGGGREAT relationship...we are gonna put all our differences aside.....and work for the common good....I mean its gonna be GGGGREAT

Which can be translated to, all sanctions will go away, the State dept. will continue to look the other way while you do what you want in the Ukraine yep sure, ok now give me the pee pee tape.
 John252817
Msg: 1152
304-227.
Posted: 7/6/2017 8:55:02 PM
I see forumslady still can't get over the past.....YIKES!!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1153
304-227.
Posted: 7/6/2017 9:52:38 PM
You just can't make this stuff up....not even by SNL

IN THIS CORNAAAAH !

The Wild haired Orange POTUS.....who has barely been in office 6 months, with NO political experience whatsoever!
His TAG team partner....a super Billionaire himself...who is just learning the ropes as SOS

THE OPPONENTS

Vicious Vlad...spymaster extraordinaire...jack of all trades and with a 20+ year history of Gov't experience.
His Partner, Luscious Lavrov....Mr Slick Himself...long term crony of Vlad, who know each other's moves to perfection.

The question is:

Can 2 bereft political Neophytes last 1 minute in the ring without getting their asses HANDED to them?

Your answer will depend upon:

1. whether or not you are a gambler
2. and if so, how much money you'd be willing to lose!
 N2U16
Msg: 1154
Wrecking Ball
Posted: 7/6/2017 10:39:52 PM
Prez Trump Wrecking FRAUD NEWS NETWORK lol
https://twitter.com/parsonian/status/882686932777611264

Prez Bush delivering some Truth to Fake News
https://twitter.com/jojoh888/status/883074828374343684

Little Acosta…… LMAO
https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/882939709089095681
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1155
Wrecking Ball
Posted: 7/7/2017 6:26:20 AM
president tRump knows more than his intelligence agencies do (and his appointees to head these agencies):

Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va.: Intelligence community assessment accurately characterized the extent of Russian activities in the 2016 election and its conclusion that Russian intelligence agencies were responsible for the hacking and leaking of information and using misinformation to influence our elections? Simple yes or no would suffice.

Robert Cardillo, director of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency: I do. Yes, sir.

Lt. Gen Vincent Stewart, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency: Yes, Senator.

Adm. Michael Rogers, director of the National Security Agency: Yes I do.

Coats: Yes I do.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo: Yes.

Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe: Yes.

In other news Polish first lady snubs president tRump :~)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1156
The biggest delusion ever is from...
Posted: 7/7/2017 7:09:44 AM

I see forumslady still can't get over the past.....YIKES!!!

I see the retard known as johnny boy has trouble with irony.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1157
Posted: 7/7/2017 7:24:58 AM
Yep, nothing to see here folks, just move along.

8 times U.S. intelligence chiefs have unequivocally said Russia meddled in the U.S. election
By Amber Phillips July 6 at 11:56 AM

Here's a rundown of the facts about Russia's interference in the presidential campaign as people with extraordinary access to the nation's secrets know them. (Trump administration officials are starred; my emphasis is added in bold.)

1. “In 2016, the Russian government, at the direction of Vladimir Putin himself, orchestrated cyber attacks on our nation for the purpose of influencing our election. That is a fact, plain and simple.” — former Department of Homeland Security secretary Jeh Johnson, testifying to the House Intelligence Committee on June 21. (He added that he did not think that votes cast “were altered or suppressed in some way” by Russia.)

*2. “It's pretty clear about what took place here, about Russian involvement in efforts to hack information and to have an impact on American democracy. This was an aggressive action taken by the senior leadership of Russia.” — CIA Director Mike Pompeo, in addressing the Senate Intelligence Committee during his January confirmation hearing.

*3. “I have no doubt that the discourse that's been taking place is something that Vladimir Putin would look at and say, 'Wow. That was among the objectives that I had, to sow doubt among the American political community, to — to suggest somehow that American democracy was not unique.'

*4. “There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did it with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. And it was an active-measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There is no fuzz on that.

*5. “We continue to see this similar activity that we identified and highlighted in the January report. Those trends continue. Much of that activity continues.” — Adm. Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, at a June 7 Senate hearing. He was referring to a January report signed off by major intelligence agencies that found that Russia tried to sabotage the U.S. election on an order from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

6. “I was convinced in the summer that the Russians were trying to interfere in the election. And they were very aggressive, they had — it was a multifaceted effort and I wanted to make sure that we were able to expose as much of that as possible. … Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton and harm her electability and potential presidency, and to help President Trump's election chances.” — former CIA director John Brennan, during a May 23 House Intelligence Committee hearing.

7. “Now the Russians are watching very carefully what's going on in Washington right now, and they will try to exploit it for their own purposes and to see whether not they can further, I think, seed partisan animosity here in Washington and try to roil the waters — the political waters here. And so even though the election is over, I think Mr. Putin and Russian intelligence services are trying to actively exploit what is going on now in Washington to their benefit and to our detriment.” — Brennan, at the same hearing.

8. “[T]he Russian government pursued a multifaceted influence campaign in the run-up to the election, including aggressive use of cyber capabilities.” — James R. Clapper Jr., former director of national intelligence, during a May 8 hearing before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee. He went on to explain:

The Russians used cyber operations against both political parties, including hacking into servers used by the Democratic National Committee and releasing stolen data to WikiLeaks and other media outlets. Russia also collected on certain Republican Party- affiliated targets, but did not release any Republican-related data. The Intelligence Community Assessment concluded first that President Putin directed and influenced campaign to erode the faith and confidence of the American people in our presidential election process. Second, that he did so to demean Secretary Clinton, and third, that he sought to advantage Mr. Trump. These conclusions were reached based on the richness of the information gathered and analyzed and were thoroughly vetted and then approved by the directors of the three agencies and me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/06/8-times-u-s-intelligence-chiefs-have-unequivocally-said-russia-meddled-in-the-u-s-election/?utm_term=.5adc1085cd35
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1158
Posted: 7/7/2017 12:54:38 PM
Putin & Trump supposedly agreed to establish a mutual cyber-security pact

That would be like the crook who BROKE into your home....asking for a copy of your house key so he can make sure nobody else will rob you.

Putin lifts Trump overhead...for the body slam!

And the winnah is....!
 Kj521
Msg: 1159
Posted: 7/7/2017 1:30:51 PM
^^^^^More like an agreement to re introduce the concept of "honor amongst thieves". ;)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1160
Posted: 7/7/2017 1:47:40 PM
LEAKED footage of trump-putin meeting

https://i.redd.it/6jbg027tl78z.jpg

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Yule_liquor
Msg: 1161
Posted: 7/7/2017 2:31:19 PM
Well, Trump calls it an "honor" to be in a meeting with Putin....I guess meeting the God-father can be considered an "honor".

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-calls-putin-meeting-an-honour-cites-very-good-talks/ar-BBDWIvF

Tillerson stated that Trump "pressed" Putin about Russian cyber attacks...but Putin did not admit to anything...despite a wide array of cyber attacks perpetrated at numerous nations bearing the same hallmarks emanating from Russia....yet this is the man who proposes establishing a bilateral cyber security agreement!

Putin tried to "butter up" Trump by offering a cease-fire or truce in Syria, a small token considering that most of Assad's opponents have been eliminated....and perhaps is nothing more than helping to take some heat off Trump in ME affairs

Not much is known about issues with NK, Ukraine and Iran.

In all likely-hood, there will be little (if any) substantial material released to the public about this meeting; thus Trump can "spin" it any way he wants.
 gtomustang
Msg: 1162
Posted: 7/7/2017 4:27:59 PM
"more like an agreement to re-introduce the concept of "honor amongst thieves"

>>>its so Hillaryous when the truth slips out of even the deniers. Even the Trumpets know, deep down, they are supporting thieves. Sometimes they let their true feelings on the subject slip out when they aren't trying so hard to hide it.

feels refreshing to finally tell the truth, doesn't it.

so, Chump pressed Putin, and Putin asked, "whatchu talkin bout Willys". Did Chump have the guts to say, "stop it", or did he fail to even reach that goal post?
 John252817
Msg: 1163
304-227
Posted: 7/7/2017 5:45:17 PM
I bet the one thing Trump didn't say was......"knock it off". Those were the 3 famous words that obama has for his being a step above Carter in legacy terms....YIKES!!! I know the bar to beat carter is low but really? If Obama starts building houses for others, that will be one thing he will be applauded for like carter, other then that, his legacy is not much....YIKES!!! CNN said that trump would not bring up the russian hacking....whoops!! Was the first topic raised by trump...uh oh, I mean YIKES!!!!
 Kj521
Msg: 1164
Posted: 7/7/2017 6:08:19 PM
"its so Hillaryous when the truth slips out of even the deniers."

Uh....Hello????

I have been saying for quite awhile our deep state has been committing nefarious acts....directed by the Globalists with complicity of our elected officals. The main comfort I take in Trump....he was not the "chosen" one. :)

Remember Trump's statement.....the "US is not innocent" ???

Sorry to burst your bubble! Hahaha!

Read the Wikileaks! And no....despite the #FakeNews claims....it is not illegal to do so. :)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1165
Posted: 7/7/2017 6:26:48 PM
Who did it better,

Dwight Schrute at the sales conference

or

tRump attempting to give a speech

Trump/Dwight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1lSMZL1wqE

Yule_liquor
Msg: 1166
304-227
Posted: 7/7/2017 6:53:30 PM

I bet the one thing Trump didn't say was......"knock it off".

Put the whisky bottle back in the cabinet...you gullible Geezer.
At least Obama stuck up for his country and let that Thug know he was on to him

CNN said that trump would not bring up the russian hacking....whoops!! Was the first topic raised by trump..

He had to bring it up....otherwise his presidency would have been de-legitimized...and Putin himself was hoping Trump would bring it up too....because he doesn't want his patsy to lose anymore standing than he already has!

The "topic" nonetheless played into Putin's hands.............Sergei Lavrov clearly stated that Trump ACCEPTED Putin's denial of cyber hacking.........Tillerson tried to put a different spin to it, indicating that "no conclusion was reached" but that they would "move forward".

One of them is LYING...and in this case I don't think Lavrov is the liar...because he & Putin have nothing to gain from saying so...and would even possibly serve to make Trump look weak.

But Trump wants to put this all behind him.....it is the only way that Putin was gonna let him walk out with a few concessions in his hands. Its like a child that gets handed a LOLLY POP for being well behaved while sitting in the Dentist's chair.

Any further concessions will hinge upon the lifting of sanctions...Which I believe will come within 1 year. This is something that both Trump & Tillerson want for their own financial benefit.

I mean YIKES!!!!

so do I...because today....Trump just became Putin's "wife".
 Kj521
Msg: 1167
304-227
Posted: 7/7/2017 6:58:42 PM
so do I...because today....Trump just became Putin's "wife".

Oh dear goodness! You are so clueless. :/
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1168
Posted: 7/7/2017 7:09:30 PM
The voices inside Comrade Trump are "talking" about Podesta DNC server.
 John252817
Msg: 1169
304-227
Posted: 7/7/2017 7:10:40 PM
"At least Obama stuck up for his country"

^^^^^^^ Son, telling someone to "knock it off", if that is your type of approval "talk", no wonder you keep hugging that participation trophy, glad that is all you have to hug...YIKES!!!
 The_Pearl
Msg: 1170
304-227
Posted: 7/7/2017 7:15:39 PM
What is it specifically....Trump has said?
Other than...conflicting stories behind closed doors.
I tend to believe anyone but Trump or Tillerson on what was said.....Trumps a proven bullshitter.

Other than..."It's an honour to meet you"....that's being a real tough guy.....morons.
OR
Pleading with China to help out with N. Korea....what a pussy!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1171
Posted: 7/7/2017 7:21:20 PM

What is it specifically....Trump has said?
Other than..."It's an honour to meet you"....that's being a real tough guy.....morons.

Comrade Trump is sleeping with the enemy at the "Golden Showers" hotel!
 Kj521
Msg: 1172
Posted: 7/7/2017 7:22:10 PM
Those "voices".....sure triggered Podesta the Molesta into pulling over to the side of the road....so he could go on a tweeting rampage!

Looks like Trump's "voice" is in a lot of peoples' head! (incert lying on the floor laughing emoji)

At least Obama stuck up for his country"

Holy Cow! When was that?!? Seems he was to busy....bowing....apologizing....appeasing....kissing azz....and drawing erasable red lines!

Sheesh! I know some of y'all miss your Beta Male Hero....but you got Macron and Trudeau to fawn over....be happy!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1173
Posted: 7/7/2017 7:33:19 PM

Those "voices".....sure triggered Podesta the Molesta into pulling over to the side of the road....so he could go on a tweeting rampage!

Looks like Trump's "voice" is in a lot of peoples' head! (incert lying on the floor laughing emoji)

You are so gullible, that you actually believe your Messiah when he claims “Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA".

------------->[Insert clapping like trained seals at the zoo emoticons]
 Kj521
Msg: 1174
Posted: 7/7/2017 7:52:59 PM
^^^^Are you saying Podesta did not respond to Trump's comment?

Are you intentionally playing ignorant or simply uninformed? Hahahaha!

LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1175
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 7/7/2017 8:08:27 PM

^^^^Are you saying Podesta did not respond to Trump's comment?

Are you intentionally playing ignorant or simply uninformed? Hahahaha!

Let me repeat it, slowly........."you are so gullible, that you actually believe your Messiah when he claims “Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA".

The funny thing is that even Comrade Trump aides don't have a clue what he is talking about. Are you implying they are intentionally playing ignorant or simply uninformed?

------------->[Insert clapping like trained seals at the zoo emoticons]

Trump Aides on Podesta Tweet: ‘No Idea What He Is Talking About’

According to those present, the only world leader at the summit who was actively bringing up Podesta and “the DNC server” was the U.S. president.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-aides-on-podesta-tweet-no-idea-what-he-is-talking-about
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because