Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1201
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 49 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
tRump: Did you take down the World Trade Center towers?

Bin Laden: Definitely not.

tRump: Ok, I believe you, You want to work on anti-terrorism unit so we can stop future attacks?

I strongly pressed President Putin twice about Russian meddling in our election. He vehemently denied it. I've already given my opinion.....

Donald J. tRump July 9, 2017
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1202
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 7/9/2017 10:37:46 AM
Donald Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner met with a Kremlin connected lawyer two weeks after Trump was elected to discuss adoption. And according to Reince Priebus it's the Dems fault. I bet Trump fans will fall for that. If you think the meeting was about Russian adoptions, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
 from site to sight
Msg: 1203
Posted: 7/9/2017 12:19:26 PM
In a way, it could've been about adoptions-who gets to adopt the money. I wonder if Trump will make a deal with Putin similar to the deal he made with Saudi Arabia-selling Russia billions of dollars worth of military weapons. Trump will say it's good for America, because it creates jobs, and Russia said they will only use the weapons to fight terrorism-since Trump's plan of getting rid of terrorism withing 30 days of taking office isn't quite working out to schedule.
 gtomustang
Msg: 1204
Posted: 7/9/2017 12:56:26 PM
Wait..so Chimp admits he did NOT talk to Putin about sanctions BESIDES THE ONES OBAMA DID.

Do you read that, John? Mr. "Obama did nothing but say stop it"?

Yeah, you'll come back later and make the same fraudulent claim that Obama did nothing, when it was Chimp. And KJ will as well b/c she loves to repeat the same fake news. Its fun to watch Trumpets get their ass handed to them :)

but at least Chimp and his puppet master will form a cyber security unit. First step? take all your voter info and test it out.

Hey, how is that health care plan coming along?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-is-suffering-from-a-critical-pr-problem-on-health-care/ar-BBE3La7?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

wow, chimp can't get anything done. why do the trumpets worship him again?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1205
Posted: 7/9/2017 3:38:18 PM

Donald Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner met with a Kremlin connected lawyer two weeks after Trump was elected to discuss adoption. And according to Reince Priebus it's the Dems fault. I bet Trump fans will fall for that. If you think the meeting was about Russian adoptions, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Hahahahahah, so Trump Jr first alleged the meeting with the Russians was about adoption of Russian children, and now is singing a different tune: it was to discuss damaging information the Russians claimed to have against the DNC and Hillary Clinton, hahahahaha

What a bunch of treasonous criminals.
 deetristate
Msg: 1206
Posted: 7/9/2017 3:39:38 PM
The more they are wrong and disappointed that there will be some big reveal or event, the more crude and low class they get, I see.
Ha Ha!

I don't know that they can last the entire 4 year term without a stroke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"""""After pleasantries were exchanged, the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton," the Times quoted Donald Trump Jr. as saying. Clinton was the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

"Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense. No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information.""""""

Assuming that this is true, so. . .

Oh, Right.
Someone was in a room with a Trump.
Who happened to be Russian.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1207
Posted: 7/9/2017 3:47:29 PM
[Msg: 1208
Oh, Right.
Someone was in a room with a Trump.
Who happened to be Russian.]

The younger Trump initially claimed the meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was simply to discuss an adoption program.

President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton before agreeing to meet with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign.

The meeting was also attended by his campaign chairman at the time, Paul J. Manafort, and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner. Mr. Manafort and Mr. Kushner only recently disclosed the meeting, though not its content, in confidential government documents described to The New York Times.
 deetristate
Msg: 1208
Posted: 7/9/2017 3:52:35 PM
so . . . .

therefore...

(I am skipping over the "described" to the NYT part for sake of the discussion.)

Also, in another story it says two weeks after Trump secured the Republican nomination.
L2L says two weeks after he was elected.
Hmm.
Which is it?
They better get their stories straight.
 John252817
Msg: 1209
Posted: 7/9/2017 3:55:13 PM
"The more they are wrong and disappointed that there will be some big reveal or event, the more crude and low class they get, I see.
Ha Ha!"

^^^^^Dee, we are seeing it all over, even in here, like in the "Muslim in America" thread....YIKES!!! Watch, you will see more "slingin" soooooon....YIKES!!!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1210
Posted: 7/9/2017 4:05:19 PM

Msg: 1210
Also, in another story it says two weeks after Trump secured the Republican nomination. Hmm. Which is it? They better get their stories straight.

You are conveniently omitting the part where Trump Jr is now admitting that he agreed to meet with the Russian lawyer after he was promised damaging information about Clinton.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1211
Posted: 7/9/2017 4:09:44 PM

The more they are wrong and disappointed that there will be some big reveal or event, the more crude and low class they get, I see.

The 5 stages of tRumpism

1. Total lie never happened, fake news.

2. Ok it happened, but not a big deal.

3. Ok so maybe is it a big deal, but it was not illegal

4. Ok so it was illegal but Hillary / Obama something something

5. Get over it libtard you are just a sore loser.
 gtomustang
Msg: 1212
Posted: 7/9/2017 4:52:52 PM
first John and KJ were pushing

"“Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA".

Forgetting that the Podesta wasn't in charge of the DNC, so he didn't have any right to hand over a server, and two, the CIA doesn't work domestically. you might hope the President might know that some day. Yikes! Then Flounder tried to say Obama only said to cut it out, when he's been taught repeatedly more was done...and then Flounder gets taught that Chump couldn't even reach up to Obama's level of retaliation.

the failures keep happening, and soon there will be the next stage of trumpism..."Why doesn't anyone ever listen to us?"

by now, the answer is obvious.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1213
Posted: 7/9/2017 5:18:03 PM
By golly...what will Dee and her white clone say to this:

A New York Times report Sunday citing advisers to the White House briefed on the encounter said Trump Jr. agreed to the meeting after being promised information damaging to Hillary Clinton.

The June meeting at Trump Tower with attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya involved Trump Jr., his brother-in-law Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort, who was then the campaign chairman.

The existence of the meeting was disclosed only recently to government officials and confirmed on Saturday by representatives of Trump Jr. and Kushner following a separate Times report.

All these "recently" disclosed meetings...that hadn't been disclosed until discovered...typical GOP BS
 The_Pearl
Msg: 1214
Posted: 7/9/2017 6:03:21 PM

The more they are wrong and disappointed that there will be some big reveal or event

Try to catch up Dee......quit listening to Fox...
Things are revealed everyday about the lying President and his entourage of Goofs in the WH...
Funny thing is....they get caught up in their lies and then tattle on themselves...too friggin' hilarious!!
So many different stories told.
Can you imagine sitting around the Trump table for a dinner.....his kids have learned from the biggest Con....

the more crude and low class they get, I see

Do you mean like this?
LOCK HIM UP...LOCK HIM UP......
 deetristate
Msg: 1215
Posted: 7/9/2017 6:30:03 PM
So. . .
Repeating the same information over and over again doesn't change anything
So . . . therefore. . .

Anything?

""""""quit listening to Fox""""""
Yawn.
New material.
Please.

(They used to pretend not to see what I posted. Now the leftists are ignoring what each other leftist is posting.
Ha.)

What is a white clone? You need to work on that obsession you have with race.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1216
Posted: 7/9/2017 8:18:56 PM
Imagine President tRump at Ground Zero!

https://i.redd.it/ti7ty4cgbn8z.jpg
 meowzing
Msg: 1217
Posted: 7/9/2017 8:22:40 PM
Y'all should stop long enough to read, and listen to yourselves. There is so much discord, and hate in America no wonder someone like Donald Trump ever ran for president in the first place.

Peace out.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 1218
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2017 9:26:41 PM
^^^ I see no discord and am solidly in the camp of folk who can see Trump is fully owned by Putin. Not just myself but many other Americans can see this and many of us are using our American system of representative grievance addressment to stop this pox on our highest office and country.

Trump would like to curtail not just our individual freedoms but also freedom of OUR press. And, he is trying to do exactly that now by conflagrating with Putin in private. Or, with a select few who are then pumped for facts. Which, strangely all seem to contradict one another when said facts are made public....

Maybe this is good for Russia but it's not one of the reasons for which I served OUR country... I'll not support a President who diminishes our free press and admits it and revels in such..... The man should be ashamed of himself but it isn't in his nature to feel anything other than that which enriches himself.... At least, that is what I see.
 gtomustang
Msg: 1219
Posted: 7/9/2017 9:54:02 PM
"There is so much discord, and hate in America no wonder someone like Donald Trump ever ran for president in the first place."

>>>it is interesting to get the view from the outside. Republican hate radio on the AM dial began creating the discord the first time HRC was in the White House, back in the 1990's. Its taken a while to get here, and even then...this is Chump's 3rd attempt at the White House. And he still lost the popular vote. So, perhaps the discord is only in small areas, and they just happen to have the microphone at the moment.

like any other country, America has a bunch of angry people, and with a large population, that small segment becomes a lot of people. Fueling their fire is the change in the economy. Cities used to survive on retail shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Retail stores are closing doors and moving online. The Republicans in power are cutting funding to local governments, so they have to rely on their tax base...which is closing stores, and businesses they handed all sorts of tax breaks to in order to keep them in the city. factories, meanwhile, are relocating or automating. Americans who work retail or factory are finding fewer job opportunities. And that of course makes them angry. but who should they get angry at, immigrants or computer technology that is changing the way we do things?

Compounding matters is Republican states tend to rely on selling raw materials/resources, like coal, oil, iron, etc. When market prices are high for raw materials, it hurts manufacturing more but helps the miners/drillers/loggers/etc. Low gas prices at the pump this July 4th weekend helps the consumer, and the transport industry, but doesn't put more money in an oil worker's pocket.

so, they too get angry. but who should they get angry at, that they work in an industry slaved to market prices?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1220
Posted: 7/9/2017 11:23:20 PM

Msg: 1220
I see no discord and am solidly in the camp of folk who can see Trump is fully owned by Putin. Not just myself but many other Americans can see this and many of us are using our American system of representative grievance addressment to stop this pox on our highest office and country.

What we have here is a bunch of treasonous criminals, and a group of trained seals clapping at the zoo regurgitating Breitbart's/InfoWar's narrative!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5dxkz_H3R4
 deetristate
Msg: 1221
Posted: 7/10/2017 4:18:40 AM
The leftists are very angry. Just read the posts. Even when we agree with them or concede a point they react angrily ("How dare you agree with me, you retard") or omit words in something that is written so that they can twist the words and argue anyway. Unless you hate everything Trump to the core, they react with venom.

Number five.
They need to get over it.

Many people are satisfied with what Trump is doing policywise snd are not concerned with the trivial matters, style, rumor snd innuendo.
Getting angry with people because they successfully elected a candidate doesn't help the opposition.

Trying to convince them to hate the person that they elected simply because you do is not productive.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1222
Posted: 7/10/2017 4:44:58 AM

The leftists are very angry.

This morning, the only angry people are the ones meeting at Trump Tower trying to change the narrative about Trump Jr new disclosure meeting with the Russians to collect damaging info on Hillary Clinton. Even Pence is on tape arguing nobody from their administration met with Russians. The Trump administration lies are falling apart.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1223
Posted: 7/10/2017 6:35:54 AM

Many people are satisfied with what Trump is doing policywise snd are not concerned with the trivial matters, style, rumor snd innuendo.

So true, as it is not like anyone from the tRump Campaign met with people from Russia.

Well with the expection of:

Sessions
Kushner
Flynn
Manafort
Gordon
Page
Trump Jr.

So clearly just get over it folks.
 deetristate
Msg: 1224
Posted: 7/10/2017 7:12:29 AM
Ha!
They have now dissolved from

Colluded with

To

Met with.

OK.

They will soon devolve to

Was in a building with a russian.
Or

Nodded at a Russian in a restaurant.

And if they did meet.
So . . .therefore. . . what?

People in government
and successful business people
meet with foreign nationals.

Is there evidence of a plot of some kind?

If there is such evidence and proof of something illegal, Trumptards and Trumpets will turn on Trump and want them all prosecuted.
Until then. . .
 The_Pearl
Msg: 1225
Posted: 7/10/2017 7:16:21 AM
The 5 stages of tRumpism

1. Total lie never happened, fake news.

2. Ok it happened, but not a big deal.

3. Ok so maybe it is a big deal, but it was not illegal

4. Ok so it was illegal but Hillary / Obama something something

5. Get over it libtard you are just a sore loser

Maybe....Trumptards (standards of morals are low).... don't care about a Lying WH but a lot of others do....
Once again....If these meetings were innocent....why all the lies??
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because