Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 1276
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 52 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
so what is it that makes tools sharper? a rock? I'm still trying to translate what $d$$ssd$!!!$!$sd!!$!d!!!!!! means. Health care is about peace of mind, I know that from taking care of my parents, which is why even Republicans in Congress won't do without their gold plated plans that we all pay for. I mean, if they want to lower the Federal budget, golly, why wouldn't you start at home?
 deetristate
Msg: 1277
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 7/12/2017 3:38:51 AM
That was just a phone typing error, silly.

I have said several times that everyone should have the options that the Hill people have.
We were closer to that before Obamacare.

I don't know what the rest of your post pertains to or concerns.

A universal question

What should your earnings or effort dictate versus what should be guaranteed?
Are you willing g to give up your inheritance so that a person driving a fifteen year old car can get a new one?
So that a family can get a house rather than a two bedroom apartment?
So that someone can have the " Cadillac" healthcare plan even though they can't afford it."
What about my neighbor who has a part time job to pay for the new van for his family? What demargues required, entitled, optional, earned?

BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1278
TRUMP-TREASON
Posted: 7/12/2017 3:48:03 AM

Health care is about peace of mind

Yes GTO, it is. But for those neo-liberals, in the vein of Rousseau, healthy workers improve profit.

why even Republicans in Congress won't do without their gold plated plans that we all pay for.

Also true.

You could choose catastrophic and pay really low premiums.

For those who so easily accuse others of ignorance, let me educate you. You can still get catastrophic insurance-you just cannot get it off the exchange and will not get a subsidy for it. HSA's are still sold and have been all through ACA.

And that happened under Obamacare, right?

Hey Ms. box-O-rocks...how about you educate yourself? Go to KFF.com and you will see that premium's grew faster in the 7 years before ACA than they did under the 7 years of ACA (and also grew faster for the 15 years before ACA.) And all that premium increase, before ACA, was without guaranteed acceptance (yanno, the ability of the insurance company to cull the ill off their insurance rolls.)

But let's talk about healthcare instead of TRUMP-TREASON
 deetristate
Msg: 1279
Posted: 7/12/2017 3:56:02 AM
I see that the dog whistle is working for the angry little man.

You obviously have nothing but low self esteem ad hominem.
Kff.com is not the only reference.
And assuming that it is correct? So what? It doesn't change that under obamacare premiums have shot up and deductibles have become so high for many people that they can't use their insurance. Even Hillary acknowledged this during the campaign.

Peruse the additional problems with Obamacare pointed out by your cohorts in several pages of posting.
Join reality

And,no, you don't have the options that you had before Obamacare.
Obamacare limits what insurance companies can offer.
There are amendments offered to the Senate Bill to address this.

Treason? Hysterical.
Dems continue to drown in teacups.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1280
Posted: 7/12/2017 4:15:07 AM

Kff.com is not the only reference.
And assuming that it is correct? So what? It doesn't change that under obamacare premiums have shot up and deductibles have become so high for many people that they can't use their insurance. Even Hillary acknowledged this during the campaign.

LOL...you mean those HSA plans sold before 2010, that had deductibles of $5k, $10k, $15k, were affordable? Granted premiums and deductibles have been rising, just like they were in the 30 years before ACA.

Perhaps, I should educate you on what insurance looked like before GB1 instituted HMO's. Insurance used to be indemnity plans with $50 deductible's and 80/20 coverage to $500 and 100% coverage afterwards (this was the coverage I had when I first entered the financial planning industry 30 years ago.) This was group coverage. Individual plans had no rhyme or reason on coverage...they were all over the place and covered whatever the insurance company wished, and excluded whatever they wished...and premium still increased.

Most reputable insurance analysts agree much of the premium increase over the past 7 years has been created through repuglicant obstructionism which created no ability to change or tailor ACA and created much market uncertainty.

Treason?

"We tried to collude with the Russians, but the dirty byastards didn't come up with information we could use!" TREASON
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1281
TRUMP-TREASON
Posted: 7/12/2017 4:18:50 AM

But let's talk about healthcare instead of TRUMP-TREASON

After a year of denials, Trump Jr finally admits to working with the Russians to obtain dirt on Clinton, and Putin's puppet Comrade Trump "applaud his transparency".

17 Times Trump and his team denied contact with Russians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfsd6uW-D0I
 deetristate
Msg: 1282
Posted: 7/12/2017 5:58:25 AM
Oh. So now you have to go aaaalllll the way back to gw1 to try to make an irrelevant point.

At least you are admitting that there are increases even while trying you blame republicans for the conquences of a bill they had no part in passing.
Ha.

Just admit that I am right.

Actually, just try to control yourself to not question or argue with me when unnecessary and with irrelevant statements.

It is not required that you disagree with me, really.
It is not.

Yeah. Anyone who says treason at this poibt is being hysterical, especially if in bold print or with cartoons.

Even msnbc and cuomo are not making that leap now.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1283
Posted: 7/12/2017 6:12:56 AM

Yeah. Anyone who says treason at this poibt is being hysterical, especially if in bold print or with cartoons.

Are you tired of winning yet? In the meantime, Donald Trump rages privately and says his son “is an innocent victim of the greatest witch hunt in political history”.

17 Times Trump and his team denied contact with Russians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfsd6uW-D0I
 dragonbytes
Msg: 1284
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2017 6:25:17 AM

Even msnbc and cuomo are not making that leap now.

I agree, it's only been less than 6 months for Trump's presidency, we need to give him time.
 from site to sight
Msg: 1285
Posted: 7/12/2017 6:31:33 AM
(oops. double post)
 HawkingJr
Msg: 1286
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2017 7:17:10 AM
“You gave more examples of why the health system under Obamacare isn't working.”

And I also gave you the reason why it is not working in Florida, where all those examples came from: the conservative redneck legislature and governor refused to expand Medicaid and did everything they could to hinder the subsidies component, hence many people that would have been covered in other states that were pro-Obamacare fell through the cracks.

It IS working for Trinity, who is also Floridian and one of my less ridiculous neighbors, because she didn’t fall through the cracks but will have the rug pulled from underneath her if the GOP plan is enacted. She’ll have to speak for herself about what she did before Obamacare though it is pretty easy to speculate based on what happened with other people in her circumstance.

“When someone says ‘repeal and replace’ or ‘repeal’ and the response is ‘Noooooooooooo!!!’
that sounds like ‘keep the system as is.’ However, now you say that isn't so. Umm, ok.”

You’re permanently obtuse. As I already stated, of course people are going to scream “Noooooooooooo!” when the “replace” plan is worse than the current system. Nobody is screaming “Nooooooooooooo!” when it comes to fixing Obamacare except GOP-ers hellbent on completely repealing it and replacing it with nothing. Schumer and Pelosi have declared numerous times they are interested in working with the GOP to fix Obamacare’s flaws – up until recently, the GOP continuously said “Thanks but no thanks” to that offer because hardly any of them wanted to be seen as soft on Obamacare, but now that they are completely in charge but realize there is no consensus within their party for a replacement and all the plans they keep throwing out have such terrible consequences, many of the more moderate ones and even the leaders are reconsidering working with Democrats – what do they want to do, just keep trying to play a political game they now know they can’t win, or actually try to help people like they were elected to do?

“What should your earnings or effort dictate versus what should be guaranteed?
Are you willing g to give up your inheritance so that a person driving a fifteen year old car can get a new one?”

Nobody’s suggesting that rich people should be forced to help poor people with their car issues or their house issues. Most likely poor people will not die because they have a 15-year-old car or a two bedroom apartment. But poor people WILL die because they don’t have the money or health insurance coverage for cancer treatments. 150 years ago, most societies said “Too bad, so sad, not my problem, not my business.” Those same Western Civilization societies also thought lynching was an acceptable idea. Now we as a society don’t find it acceptable to just let people die because they are poor, and unfortunately for a variety of reasons, medical care has become quite expensive, prohibitively so for many people. Everyone (well, most everyone) has to chip in for defense, police protection, disaster control, public infrastructure and education for the overall good of society, and very few cry about it, so why get all up in arms over everyone chipping in for universal health care coverage? That’s also for the good of society: do you really want somebody running all over town spreading a communicable disease that he couldn’t afford to pay to have cured or vaccinated against? Where would we be without society’s combined effort to eradicate smallpox? Millions of people still dying from smallpox instead of none. Universal healthcare is not merely a bleeding heart liberal concern – despite them being rich enough to have insurance, your children and grandchildren could die from a disease given to them by people too poor to afford to prevent it or combat it.

Back on the actual topic of this thread: last night was the most fun I’ve had watching Fox News and checking out conservative websites in a LONG time. Well, since whatever the last big Trump scandal to erupt was – but this was different. Many Trump worshipping commentators didn’t even bother trying to spin the Trump Jr. fiasco, because it can’t be “fake news” if Trump Jr. himself released the emails, and then backed up the details in the emails in interviews! (Furthermore, it proves the NYT report on the emails wasn’t fake news. Of course, that didn’t stop Trump Sr. from continuing to declare the whole thing a “witch hunt,” which I say again, seems accurate to me since he is indeed a witch.) Some of them just seemed bewildered and beside themselves, even calling Trump Jr. (and Kushner and Manafort) “stupid” for allowing this to happen, and some want their advisers and lawyers fired for not spinning these revelations properly so the commentators wouldn’t look dumb trying to spin them. A few even admitted the administration was obviously lying all those many times they claimed that no one in their campaign attempted to collude with the Russians to win the election, since that is EXACTLY what Trump Jr. said in the emails and is publicly admitting (Kushner is in the most hot water, since he committed perjury on his security clearance forms by not including this meeting – which is one of many such meetings he now admits he “forgot” to include).

The only defense many of Trump’s worshippers can come up with for this mess is that Trump Jr. only ATTEMPTED to collude (though some are admitting that is no defense) and more importantly, as bad as they think this looks, were any laws actually broken? (Other than Kushner’s perjury and Trump Sr.’s obstruction of justice. And whatever all Flynn, Manafort and Page are guilty of.) I don’t know. I’m not an expert enough in federal government law to say, and apparently neither are many actual federal government lawyers! (Though we pretty much all agree it probably doesn't meet the legal definition of treason -- the eyeball test of treason, sure, but not legal.) But regardless of whether this attempted collusion is actually illegal or not, it is highly unethical and EXTREMELY un-American and any hardcore patriot attempting to defend this episode is going to look like a highly hypocritical moron. But again... is this actually going to lead to anything? Most GOP congresspeople that could impeach Trump are keeping their mouths shut and attempting to defer to Mueller or their own panels. It's such a hot potato they don’t know what to do with it, plus it also means they were lied to by the Trump team and they were unknowingly lying to the American people when defending Trump. Those state legislature seats lost in Oklahoma are just the beginning of the 2018 iceberg they’re going to have to deal with. Passing a very bad healthcare bill will just be the cherry on top of the sundae.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1287
Posted: 7/12/2017 7:24:54 AM

I see that the dog whistle is working for the angry little man.

You obviously have nothing but low self esteem ad hominem.

The irony, it burns.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I also gave you the reason why it is not working in Florida, where all those examples came from: the conservative redneck legislature and governor refused to expand Medicaid and did everything they could to hinder the subsidies component, hence many people that would have been covered in other states that were pro-Obamacare fell through the cracks.

If you really think that dee is going agree with the facts you have not really been paying attention.
 cotter
Msg: 1288
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2017 7:43:08 AM
Does anyone believe the Russian lawyer and her explanation of the meeting with Trump Jr.?

Just curious.
 deetristate
Msg: 1289
Posted: 7/12/2017 7:46:46 AM
Obtuse.
Yeah. OK.
Sure.
I realize that you and others need to attempt to denigrate and use foul language to feel like a man.
Fine. Whatever you need to keep your sanity and feel good about yourself.

In any event,

No matter how many side issues you throw in, the main fact remains:

Obamacare did not fix, allowed or created the problems that you people keep listing and pointing out.

Therefore, it needs to be fixed.

Or elimnated.

To argue to keep it is contrary to complaining about it and the state of health insurance, currently, which is under the obamacare system
----------
On topic.

The lawyer said that she never had an intention of providing info. The representation to the contrary was by a third party, wasn't it? Maybe something different has come up since I last saw anything.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1290
Posted: 7/12/2017 7:50:53 AM

No matter how many side issues you throw in, the main fact remains:

Obamacare did not fix, allowed or created the problems that you people keep listing and pointing out.

Therefore, it needs to be fixed.

Or elimnated.

Step 1: Claim that Obamacare is sh*t

Step 2: Pass laws and regulations that make it sh*t

Step 3: Profit while the derp heads deflect from step 2.
 haplata
Msg: 1291
Posted: 7/12/2017 8:18:06 AM
Obama care was working just fine..doing what it was supposed to do. It is the healthcare system itself that will fail if it can't get costs under control. Trump will never last. It's now only a question of time. Decent repubs know that they cannot support him and still be patriotic.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1292
Posted: 7/12/2017 8:38:15 AM
This just in:

Donald Trump Jr. Interrupts His Father's Call With Putin

https://youtu.be/MFjnNNz4HWE

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1293
TRUMP-TREASON
Posted: 7/12/2017 1:12:34 PM

Thank you for finally admitting ACA did not create the issues within the healthcare delivery system...whew...that was like pulling teeth.

The lawyer said that she never had an intention of providing info.

So, when Donald J tRump Jr. said:

“After pleasantries were exchanged, the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton,” he said in a statement. “Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense. No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information.”

He was lying???

Did Donald Jr. Break the Law?
By NORMAN L. EISEN and RICHARD W. PAINTER
JULY 11, 2017

The revelation that Donald Trump Jr. enthusiastically accepted an offer to meet with an individual described as a “Russian government attorney” bringing “official documents and information” to help the Trump campaign and injure the Clinton campaign is a bombshell.

It raises a host of potential criminal and other legal violations for Donald Jr. and others involved, including his brother-in-law Jared Kushner; Paul Manafort, the campaign chairman at the time; and perhaps the president himself. These new facts are a critical inflection point in the Trump-Russia matter. But they should not be exaggerated: The investigation has much further to go before Donald Jr.’s liability, or that of others, can be finally assessed.

The defense that this was a routine meeting to hear about opposition research is nonsense. As ethics lawyers, we have worked on political campaigns for decades and have never heard of an offer like this one. If we had, we would have insisted upon immediate notification of the F.B.I., and so would any normal campaign lawyer, official or even senior volunteer.

I'm sure the opinion of the Bush ethics lawyers carry no weight with readers of breitbart and infowars ...Bawwwahahahahahahaha
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1294
TRUMP-TREASON
Posted: 7/12/2017 5:56:46 PM

I'm sure the opinion of the Bush ethics lawyers carry no weight with readers of breitbart and infowars

but wait there's more:

So the lawyer that tRump Jr met with, also happens to be the same lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was also representing Prevezon just had their money laundry case abruptly dismissed by Sessions, surely this is just a coincidence.

House Democrats want to know why a major Russian money-laundering case was abruptly settled
Natasha Bertrand
July 12

Democratic members of the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday asking why the Department of Justice settled a major money-laundering case involving a real-estate company owned by the son of a powerful Russian government official whose lawyer met with Donald Trump Jr. last year.

Trump Jr., the president's eldest son, on Tuesday tweeted an email chain from June 2016 in which he entertained accepting damaging information from a "Russian government attorney" about Hillary Clinton as part of the Kremlin's support for his father's campaign.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-was-russian-money-laundering-case-dismissed-house-dems-2017-7
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1295
TRUMP-TREASON
Posted: 7/12/2017 6:18:03 PM

Democratic members of the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday asking why the Department of Justice settled a major money-laundering case involving a real-estate company owned by the son of a powerful Russian government official whose lawyer met with Donald Trump Jr. last year.

...and the Dems expect to get an honest answer from Sessions?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1296
TRUMP-TREASON
Posted: 7/13/2017 1:33:34 PM

...and the Dems expect to get an honest answer from Sessions?

We were brought up to believe that Keebler Efls never lie.

Either way, in related news, turns out that Kushner has overcome his amnesia and updated his disclosure form as it seems he left a couple off and by a couple I means more than 100.

So, either he just forgot those 100+ people, which means he is not qualified to be working in the Whitehouse.

or

So intentionally left them off, which for sure means he should not be working in the Whitehouse.

But I am sure some tRump supporter can give a simple explanation why someone who does such a thing should still have his job, or maybe they will just go on about Hillary's emails.

Kushner updated disclosure to add more than 100 foreign contacts
By Rebecca Savransky - 07/13/17 11:04 AM EDT

White House adviser Jared Kushner reportedly updated his federal disclosure form several times to include more than 100 names on a list of foreign contacts.

Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, updated the list of foreign contacts on his disclosure form — which he needed to submit to get security clearance — three times, The New York Times reported.

He added more than 100 names to it, people close to Kushner told The Times.

Some have raised questions recently about Kushner's security clearance after new details emerged about a meeting he attended last year with Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer.

Trump Jr. earlier this week released emails detailing his conversations setting up the meeting with a Russian lawyer he was told had compromising information on Hillary Clinton.

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) on Wednesday said in a "normal political world," Kushner would no longer have his job.

"If this were a normal political world, Jared Kushner wouldn't have a job by the end of today," he said during a Wednesday interview, "and at the very least, he should absolutely have his security clearance revoked."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341844-kushner-updated-disclosure-to-add-more-than-100-foreign-contacts
 HawkingJr
Msg: 1297
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2017 2:10:23 PM
“I realize that you and others need to attempt to denigrate and use foul language to feel like a man.”

Since when is “obtuse” foul language? Surely you aren’t so poorly educated that you don’t know that “obtuse” isn’t a swear word. Can you even tell me what it means without Googling it? ONCE AGAIN, if you’re so bloody concerned about denigrating language, then why do you continue to support and celebrate the man who recently said “Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe” then proceeded to complain about bleeding facelift? What is WRONG with you? How the HELL do you keep walking right into that trap? You think you’d learn to shut up about insulting language if you can’t keep your lips from kissing Trump’s butt. You’re just a gigantic hypocrisy ball that keeps right on bouncing all over this place.

“Therefore, it needs to be fixed.”

ONCE AGAIN, who the hell is arguing with you about this? Nobody – NO-BODY. What people are arguing about is what the fix should be. And many Obamacare supporters, including Obama himself (as he has stated before), would be perfectly happy to eliminate Obamacare, so long as its replacement is better – which almost no one, including most conservatives, believe the congressional GOP plans to be better, which is why so many conservatives in the House did vote against it and so many conservatives in the Senate won’t even allow it to be voted on. (Of course, their reasons for believing they’re bad plans are completely different from the reasons Obama and progressives believe they’re bad plans, but the point is... pretty much everyone agrees, they’re bad plans).

"The lawyer said that she never had an intention of providing info. The representation to the contrary was by a third party, wasn't it?"

None of this matters (which is not to say I believe her) -- doesn't even matter if she really had Kremlin connections. The only thing that matters is: the message that Donald Trump Jr. received explicitly stated that he could get some illicitly-derived information on Clinton from a Russian government representative, which is the text book definition of collusion, and instead of contacting the FBI and steeping away from this email, he responded "Yabba dabba do let's do this!" If my explanation of why this is BAD wasn't good enough for you, here's conservative pundit Charles Krauthammer's explanation:

“It’s a hell of a defense to say your collusion might be incompetent. If you get a call to go to a certain place in the middle of the night to pick up stolen goods and it turns out the stolen goods don’t show up but the cops show up,” he added, “I think you’re going to have a very weak story saying, ‘Well, I got swindled here.’"
 deetristate
Msg: 1298
Posted: 7/13/2017 2:19:11 PM
So angry. Geeze.
Just see your posts. Who said that obtuse was a swear word?
Don't be so insecure that you have to attempt to put down others all the time. There are more productive ways to develop self esteem.

I am not arguing about whether Obamacate needs to be fixed. You have connceded that..
I have said that there are aspects of the pending law that are not good.
As far as republican congressional opposition, remember part of the *for trump movement was *against those sellouts.

But just statements seem to tick you off.
Cool heads prevail, sweetie.

*****Were there stolen goods offered?******

You all need to come up with new examples of Trump putting down people or being lewd. Old. Stale. Overplayed. Even if he does so today, he can't hold a candle to you people. . No comparison to you people, who put out a fresh one every day.

Just look at your post.

Because someone is not like you, spitting Trump hatred, does not mean that they are kissing anything.
Such hysterics.
Geeze.
Just because you hate Trump, you don't have to get everyone else to hate him to justify your feelings.

Maybe you all have no outlets at your jobs and homes so you take it out here.

I get that.

I will try to be more understanding of your (collective) issues.

As far as the lawyer, it doesn't matter whether I believe her. Whether true or not, much ado about nothing.
Trumpets and Trumptards don't care. And that is all that should matter to Trump. You people resent that he breathes.
(Number 5?)

Whether they will stretch some law to make it a violation of some kind to appease the chattering class is another question.
 gtomustang
Msg: 1299
Posted: 7/13/2017 2:27:18 PM
"does any fool believe the Russian lawyer and her explanation..."

>>>the Hillaryous part is Chump's recent explanation (tomorrow there will be a new one, surely) that politics is a dirty business, so its all excused. The same Trumpets that lose their mind over being accurately labeled "deplorables", whine about the "identity politics", and wonder why we all can't get along...should be incensed that their hero, the man who invented "Crooked Hillary", "Lyin Ted" and "Loser Vietnam POW", believes politics SHOULD be dirty enough to talk to the Russians for help. Will any of the Trumpets here have anything to say? I'm betting they will act...deplorably, and stay silent in their hypocrisy. maybe curious luv will have something to say, its nice to have a cute cheerleader trumpet for once :)

Hey, how's that wall coming along? Chump has to be getting something accomplished, right?

"President Trump, who made the building of a wall along the border with Mexico a central promise of his campaign, significantly scaled back the pledge Thursday. "You don't need 2,000 miles of wall because you have a lot of natural barriers," Trump said to reporters on Air Force One during his flight to Paris. "

""You'll need anywhere from 700 to 900 miles," he said. About 600 miles of the southern border already are protected by walls, fences or other barriers. It was unclear from Trump's remarks whether the figure he cited referred to new border protections or included those already in existence, but he appeared to suggest that fixing current border fences would count against the total he had in mind."

"Trump also offered a very different description of the border barrier than he portrayed in campaign rallies, where he would sometimes talk about a wall 30 feet high. His new description closely resembles the border fencing built under Presidents George W. Bush and Obama. "You need transparency.  You have to be able to see through it," Trump said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/no-need-for-full-border-wall-trump-says/ar-BBEmfSq?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

>>>holy cow, the man who lies everyday about Russia, is talking about TRANSPARANCY? Hey, how's that tax break for the rich called GOP health care coming along? well, we got a new one and Mitch has already lost the two votes he can afford to lose. One more, and down , down, down it goes! We'll see how it washes out, er, turns out.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1300
Posted: 7/13/2017 5:11:27 PM

As far as the lawyer, it doesn't matter whether I believe her. Whether true or not, much ado about nothing.
Trumpets and Trumptards don't care. And that is all that should matter to Trump. You people resent that he breathes.

Yes because in Dee's world, it is not illegal to meet with a foreign agent to obtain information that would help you win an election as long as you say the meeting did not net any results.

because in related news, if tRump walked into a room and pulled the trigger on a gun and it jammed, he would not be guilty of anything because see folks, nothing happened.

Then sure if that same person was to then be involved and a major money laundering case you would not bat an eye if the AG just decided to drop the case, as clearly there is no relation between the two.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because