Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 1351
The biggest joke ever is leftists pretending to fear and hate Russia becausePage 55 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
So you people don't have any other reason.
It is attempt at cool and pc.
Thanks.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1352
Das ve donya president tRump
Posted: 7/22/2017 11:04:37 AM

So you people don't have any other reason.
It is attempt at cool and pc.

Is there anyone fluent in word salad that can translate this gibberish?

Now for something that actually is on topic:

By PETER BAKER
JULY 22, 2017
NORFOLK, Va — President Trump on Saturday asserted the “complete power to pardon” relatives, aides and possibly even himself in response to investigations into Russia’s meddling in last year’s election, as he came to the defense of Attorney General Jeff Sessions just days after expressing regret about appointing him.

Nothing to see here....move along.

But, just for the sake of argument....why would president tRump need to pardon anyone, or himself, if there is nothing to Russian collusion? Sounds like an admission of guilt to me.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1353
Posted: 7/22/2017 12:57:05 PM
^

why would president tRump need to pardon anyone, or himself, if there is nothing to Russian collusion? Sounds like an admission of guilt to me.

Naaah...not according to Trump's logic

Trump says this investigation on him & family is a "witch hunt"....so he is gonna do the country a FAVOR and "pardon himself & family"...so he can bring the "witch hunt" to a sudden end.

forumslady
Msg: 1354
Posted: 7/22/2017 1:26:16 PM
Bigbadniriish-
"NORFOLK, Va — President Trump on Saturday asserted the “complete power to pardon” relatives, aides and possibly even himself in response to investigations into Russia’s meddling in last year’s election, as he came to the defense of Attorney General Jeff Sessions just days after expressing regret about appointing him.

Nothing to see here....move along.

But, just for the sake of argument....why would president tRump need to pardon anyone, or himself, if there is nothing to Russian collusion? Sounds like an admission of guilt to me."

He wouldn't. Pardons, by their very nature, are intended to clear the guilty of guilt. Trump can't have it both ways.

Meanwhile, congress is set to put Trump in a catch 22 situation. They are poised to pass legislation to sanction Russia.
What will Trump do? Allow the sanctions, or veto them?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/22/us/politics/congress-sanctions-russia.html

Also, I predicted more heat on Trump Jr., in regard to him being drawn into the Russia scandal. Sure enough, on my news feed, today.......

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/15/politics/russia-donald-trump-jr-meeting/index.html

Settle in folks, things are getting interesting and showing NO signs of letting up, any time soon. ;)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1355
Posted: 7/23/2017 2:55:36 AM

Pardons, by their very nature, are intended to clear the guilty of guilt.

Actually, a pardon is to prevent a guilty person from having to serve the penalty imposed by the courts as decided in 1915 in the SC ruling, Burdick v. United States:

A pardon is an act of grace, proceeding from the power entrusted with the execution of the laws, which exempts the individual on whom it is bestowed from the punishment the law inflicts for a crime he has committed. It is the private though official act of the executive magistrate, delivered to the individual for whose benefit it is intended. A private deed, not communicated to him, whatever may be its character, whether a pardon or release, is totally unknown and cannot be acted on.

Thus, when tRump said he can pardon anyone including himself, he has admitted guilt, as he cannot pardon an innocent person.

Meanwhile, congress is set to put Trump in a catch 22 situation. They are poised to pass legislation to sanction Russia.
What will Trump do? Allow the sanctions, or veto them?

Q. How many senate repuglicants does it take to override a tRump veto?

A. 12
 gtomustang
Msg: 1356
Chump gets to learn how to say, pardon me
Posted: 7/23/2017 3:11:09 AM
So what kind of new news can we expect from the new comm director at the White "Pardon Our Appearance" House?

""I think one of the things that Breitbart has done is you've captured the spirit of what is actually going on in the country," Scaramucci told Breitbart's Matthew Boyle."
""Did you send your job application form in yet, Matt? I was looking for it yesterday when I started. I didn't see it. You need my email so I can get your resume over here?" Scaramucci said."
Breitbart has been a major force during President Trump's administration, with a number of its former employees now serving in the White House and focusing on areas such as economic globalism and terrorism.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/scaramucci-lauds-breitbart-in-first-interview-since-entering-white-house/ar-AAoBOLF?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

"Contributions to Democrats have not been a disqualifier for Mr. Trump in putting together his own staff — including his new communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, who donated money to Mrs. Clinton and Barack Obama in the 2008 campaign cycle"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump%E2%80%99s-attack-on-russia-inquiry-is-from-familiar-playbook-the-clintons%E2%80%99/ar-AAoBG1k?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Another part of the first article was interesting:

""A large group of people, that for whatever reason ... have been disaffected by the economic franchise, and so one of the successful things about the president is that he has a vision for those people, but he also identified that way earlier than what I would call the typical politician," he continued....Boyle, who started the interview saying Washington had "forgotten" about working- and middle-class people in areas including the Rust Belt"

Chump apoligists here like to argue Trumpets are poor people...and then that they aren't as poor as "libtards" think. So, are Chump supporters broke people who thought a rich man could help them against the rich, and magically forgot the black man in the White House had a bailout package that saved the Detroit auto industry while Pence didn't attempt to save Carrier jobs from going to Mexico when he was governor? Or are Chump supporters people who are doing well financially, but just afraid that people of color are changing the country into something they don't recognize, and one day they'll come for their job as well?

Meanwhile, the economy seems to be doing OK...still running under Obama's budget. hmm. maybe fear does sell.

I wonder how "moderate" Chump supporters feel right now about all the news they hear daily. Not just the Russian collusion (geez, if the prez is talking pardons, it sure sounds like something is up, imagine if a Clinton did all this), but the lack of laws getting passed in a Republican Congress for a Republican president to sign. They don't seem to be saying much of anything...I guess silence says a lot.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 1357
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2017 5:01:14 AM

Thus, when tRump said he can pardon anyone including himself, he has admitted guilt, as he cannot pardon an innocent person.

"While pre-emptive pardons remain very rare, there are a few notable exceptions. Perhaps the most famous presidential pardon of all time occurred before any charges were filed. Gerald Ford's pardon of Richard Nixon absolved the former president of "all offenses against the United States which he … has committed or may have committed or taken part in" between the date of his inauguration in 1969 and his resignation in August 1974. In other cases, presidents have pardoned individuals after criminal proceedings have begun but before a judgment has been handed down. In late 1992, less than a month before leaving office, President George H.W. Bush pardoned former Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger, who had been indicted earlier that year on perjury charges surrounding the Iran-Contra affair. (A lawyer for Roger Clemens' former trainer Brian McNamee claimed the pitcher might receive a similar pardon from Bush if he were ever indicted.) In addition, broad presidential amnesties—like the one President Carter issued to those who had avoided the draft during the Vietnam War—are essentially pre-emptive pardons issued to a large group of individuals. "

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/07/preemptive_presidential_pardons.html

People are innocent until proven guilty, so a pre-emptive pardon would pardon someone that was innocent.

I wonder, what if Trump issued a pardon for anyone that had ever worked for him in any capacity from 1980 to the present for all possible crimes? Maybe sounds insane and corrupt, but it would appear legal.

At the end of all this, it's possbile that Trump could cause us to attempt to amend the Constitution of the United States .
 deetristate
Msg: 1358
Posted: 7/23/2017 7:12:58 AM
Was it you who called Trump the master troll?
Is it working again?

It seems that the message is that trump haters will be the policeman following you on your bumper for blocks because he knows that he will either bump into you or force you into breaking some driving rule so that he can ticket or arrest you.

And if he can't get you, he will arrest your child and terrorize your family. Or coerce a criminal to lie against you.

I would wave the "try it, i have pardon power," to the trump haters.

Sounds smart.

Now if Trump and company actually commit a real crime , everything changes.

Innuendo, what ifs, maybes snd probably are not crimes. Neither are half stories from "anonymous sources."

MSM spent 75 percent of its news time today on whatiftrumpardonshimself.

-------

Newest amusing leftist actions

Ask trump about Sessions and he answers that he didn't like some thing , whine.

Trump defends Sessions, whine.

That's right. You are "one issue and I dump my friend" people.
The "I dumped my friends who voted for Trump people."

Nevermind

LOLTrump
Msg: 1359
Posted: 7/23/2017 8:25:23 AM

In 1915, the Supreme Court ruled that accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt. So by expressing an interest in pardoning yourself and your family, you're admitting that you are all guilty.

Burdick v. United States
236 U.S. 79 (1915)

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/236/79/case.html
 dragonbytes
Msg: 1360
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2017 8:42:06 AM

That's right. You are "one issue and I dump my friend" people.

I don't think Trump has many friends. And I believe it depends on the issue, like murdering your patents, sometimes "One Issue" is one issue too much.
 tablata
Msg: 1361
Posted: 7/23/2017 9:20:24 AM
"
In 1915, the Supreme Court ruled that accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt. So by expressing an interest in pardoning yourself and your family, you're admitting that you are all guilty."

Haven't read the case, but doubtful scotus said this. Factually, people may not be guilty of crimes for which they accept a pardon, especially if already convicted. A conviction simply means you are legally guilty, not factually guilty.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1362
Posted: 7/23/2017 10:06:22 AM

Haven't read the case, but doubtful scotus said this.

Step up and collect your Dunning–Kruger prize.

Pertinent part:

Ruling for the majority in the 1915 case Burdick v. United States, Supreme Court Justice Joseph McKenna ruled that a pardon "carries an imputation of guilt; acceptance a confession of it."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burdick_v._United_States
 tablata
Msg: 1363
Posted: 7/23/2017 10:15:39 AM
Well yes it does say that...but I think the Justice penning those words got it wrong. Don't forget, the Supreme Court has also said...in the past... separate but equal is constitutional. Obviously a man convicted of a crime will accept a pardon... even if the conviction was factually incorrect. And one thing we know about our Justice System, it can indict a ham sandwich if it wants, and often convict it too.

Regardless, I am taking no stand on Trump's guilt right now. He is a pathological liar with no integrity... but whether he is guilty of a crime or treason....that is speculation at best at this point.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1364
Posted: 7/23/2017 10:30:21 AM
First you are: "Haven't read the case, but doubtful scotus said this."

Then I show you yes in fact they did say that.

Then you are : "Well yes it does say that...but I think the Justice penning those words got it wrong."

He is a pathological liar with no integrity...

So are you saying he would attempt to deny something exists and then when shown proof try and say well it is just wrong?
 tablata
Msg: 1365
Posted: 7/23/2017 10:36:25 AM

Then you are : "Well yes it does say that...but I think the Justice penning those words got it wrong."

Exactly, I read the case, or pertinent portions of it.

So are you saying he would attempt to deny something exists and then when shown proof try and say well it is just wrong?

I don't understand your issues with reading comprehension. I posted what I posted. It does not take a high IQ individual to comprehend my words..... and yet.... you can't even seem to get that right. You never seem to understand what anybody clearly says, always restating and misinterpreting. Very sad. Please stop trying to pretend you are smarter than you are. You're not fooling anybody, anymore than Hopeless claiming he has a 161 IQ.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1366
Posted: 7/23/2017 11:08:17 AM

I don't understand your issues with reading comprehension.

Cleary that is because you attempting to weasel your way out of your own statements.

I posted what I posted.

Yep and I showed beyond a shadow of a doubt you were 100% wrong and yet you are still trying to squirm your way out of it.

It does not take a high IQ individual to comprehend my words...

Correct, as it is pretty easy to see that you clearly have no idea what you are talking and when you are confronted with 100% undeiable proof you then go full deflection.

You never seem to understand what anybody clearly says, always restating and misinterpreting. Very sad. Please stop trying to pretend you are smarter than you are. You're not fooling anybody, anymore than Hopeless claiming he has a 161 IQ.

I am not here to fool anyone; I am just here to make fun of losers like you.

So thank you for proving that it is clear you are a special kind of dumb.
 tablata
Msg: 1367
Posted: 7/23/2017 11:20:17 AM
^^^^ There really is something wrong with you... I mean really. Anybody can go to my two posts above and see I gave an opinion...without having read the case and then, after reading the case... giving a supplemental opinion.

So the question is what the fuk is wrong with you? Why does Vlad call you a Kunt and have so much contempt for you?

You know we all take positions here, make assertions...but I say this absolutely honestly...you are one completely fuked up dude... a real psycho. Boy does Vlad have you down cold.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1368
Posted: 7/23/2017 11:28:55 AM

There really is something wrong with you... I mean really. Anybody can go to my two posts above and see I gave an opinion...without having read the case and then, after reading the case... giving a supplemental opinion.

Yep anyone can see you stated a lie, got called on it and are now going full retard in an attempt to deflect away from those very facts.

It is truly sad when someone is literally that stupid they cannot even see when they get something 100% wrong and have to resort to insults and derp.

_mungojoe_
Msg: 1369
Posted: 7/23/2017 11:31:40 AM

People are innocent until proven guilty, so a pre-emptive pardon would pardon someone that was innocent.

Horsesh!t...!!!

Total horsesh!t...!!! You clearly don't understand the prinicple... at all...

Hint: "presumption of innocence" is NOT the same as "innocence"... not by a long shot...

Yep anyone can see you stated a lie, got called on it and are now going full retard in an attempt to deflect away from those very facts.

Yes... yes he did... You nailed the "stupid fvck" good on that one... and left him with nothing to come back with to show otherwise...
 gtomustang
Msg: 1370
Posted: 7/23/2017 8:22:24 PM
"MSM spent 75 percent of its news time today on what if chump pardons himself before grabbing anything"

>>>well, what else should they report on...what law the GOP has passed recently? should they report how many Republican voters want to keep Obamacare? How about if racist Jeff Sessions met a Russian he did like? Presidential pardons are highly controversial, and a president pardoning himself is a Constitutional issue. If it went to the SCOTUS for some reason, would Gorsuch recuse himself and would there be a tie?

"one issue and I dump my friend"

>>>yeah, ask Christie and Spicy and "unfair to the president" Sessions how that feels. true narcissist, praise highly and then dump and run at the first thought of betrayal.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1371
Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 7/23/2017 9:06:11 PM
Did Anthony Scaramucci gave an example of an anonymous source to State of the Union Jack Tapper, and then outed the anonymous source when he admitted that the person questioning whether or not Russia attacked the US was Trump?

Scaramucci said, “Somebody said to me yesterday, I won’t tell you who, that if Russians actually hacked this situation and spilled out those emails, you would have never seen it. You have never had any evidence of them. Meaning that they’re super confident in their deception skills and hacking. My point is, all of the information isn’t on the table yet.”

Jake Tapper broke in and said, “Anthony, you’re making a lot of assertions here. I don’t know who this anonymous person is that said that if the Russians would have actually done it, we wouldn’t have been able to detect it.”

Scaramucci spilled the beans, “How about it was the President, Jake? He called me from Air Force One, and he basically said to me, hey this is, maybe they did it, maybe they didn’t do it.

Trump’s new communications director couldn’t resist shooting off his mouth and disclosing a private conversation with the President. The result is that investigators now know that Trump has more faith in Russian intelligence than he does in the US intelligence community, and he is working behind the scenes to discredit the investigations into the Russia scandal.
 tablata
Msg: 1372
Posted: 7/23/2017 9:19:20 PM
"Yes... yes he did... You nailed the "stupid fvck" good on that one... and left him with nothing to come back with to show otherwise..."

I know Joe you have no respect for a guy like lolfrank,,see him as a stupid "fuktard,,,,you probably had to hold your nose supporting his psycho post...how sad you stoop that low,,simply because he and your former friend are at odds.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 1373
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2017 10:05:45 PM

Horsesh!t...!!!

Total horsesh!t...!!! You clearly don't understand the prinicple... at all...

Hint: "presumption of innocence" is NOT the same as "innocence"... not by a long shot...

Legally, the principal of presumption of innocence means you are innocent until proven guilty.

Definition from Nolo’s Plain-English Law Dictionary

One of the most sacred principles in the American criminal justice system, holding that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty. In other words, the prosecution must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, each essential element of the crime charged.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/presumption_of_innocence

Obviously a pre-emptive pardon could be given to a person that is legally, morally and in actual fact innocent.

That is why they call it pre-emptive.
 veron2929
Msg: 1374
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 7/24/2017 12:14:31 AM
Scary this happens
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1375
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 7/24/2017 8:08:13 AM

Did Anthony Scaramucci gave an example of an anonymous source to State of the Union Jack Tapper, and then outed the anonymous source when he admitted that the person questioning whether or not Russia attacked the US was Trump?

Here is video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVXEjkiYcrg
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because