Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GoodLord1
Msg: 126
The biggest threat ever is from Russia becausePage 6 of 64    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Muhammad Ali didn't feel that way and neither do I. IT AIN'T BRAGGING IF IT'S THE TRUTH.

keep in mind liberal traitor snowflake losers........

IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE

WHEN YOU'RE SOOOOO GREAT!

I may very well be the most successful POF dater in my age category having been out with 17 different women in 21 months here. admittedly i'm a little behind as I like to have a new one once a month.
forgive me for this little slip up.

have a great day.
and be sure to lock your doors at night!
there are people who want to harm us.
 deetristate
Msg: 127
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 3/17/2017 1:34:17 PM
I had a lunch time discussion with a table of six leftists, another person and me. (Dog whistle)
No one killed anyone.
They did carry on about Russia, though..
I just smiled and nodded.
I asked why they believed there was some Russian involvement and collusion, all were silent except one man who said that I should watch Rachel Maddow. When asked for specifics, he said that I should watch Rachel maddow. He just kept going on about Rachel maddow and how she had it all laid out. The other five nodded in agreement.

It took all my diplomacy to smile and nod rather than laugh.

But

I will watch Rachel maddow tonight, simply becasue I wonder what she is saying that has so many people losing it. And why do they think louder means right? Maybe it is just that anger bubbling up.
 _babblefish
Msg: 128
Posted: 3/17/2017 1:36:47 PM
^ t'is a shame his son can't travel as a born n bred u'all without being hampered at various airports cuz of his muslim
name

keep in mind liberal traitor snowflake losers........

says the man who openly bragged to being able to live off his steelworker UNION pension/medical

fake conservative cereal dater
 LOLTrump
Msg: 129
Posted: 3/17/2017 1:37:10 PM

I won't mention that Bill O'Reilly read my email on The O'Reilly Factor last year because I don't want to brag.

I will mention it looks like you are proud to be associated with a sex offender.

and be sure to lock your doors at night!
there are people who want to harm us.

You hear that folks, put locks on your cat doors, Tom Thumb wants in.
 tomfiend
Msg: 130
Posted: 3/17/2017 1:38:34 PM

I may very well be the most successful POF dater in my age category having been out with 17 different women in 21 months here. admittedly i'm a little behind as I like to have a new one once a month. forgive me for this little slip up.

I consider that the mark of a guy not all that successful in the woman department. What you have to ask yourself is why....none of those women wanted to stick around.

Now when I was young, and had women throwing themselves at me left and right (true... although none here would believe it :-), I actually got tired of too much dating . . . . and it is easy for sex to become just sex if you don't watch yourself, instead of being a far more meaningful experience.

I sure wouldn't play that game in my 60s. I'd rather stay home and read a good electronic book.
 GoodLord1
Msg: 131
The biggest threat ever IS FROM FELLOW AMERICANS WHO HATE AMERICA
Posted: 3/17/2017 3:09:43 PM
to have some fun during the campaign I joined up with the Pinellas County Sign Wavers. there would be 20 to 40 of us waving American flags and signs at the four corners of a major intersection during rush hour which in the Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete area means four lanes each way of a traffic nightmare. we loved getting all the honks, people yelling support and the thumbs up signals.

what wasn't so pleasant from the "tolerant left" was what our people endured:

countless middle fingers
countless screaming profanity with some halfway out the car window
liberals spitting at us
beer cans and water bottles thrown at us
a soiled diaper thrown at us
people walking down the sidewalk cursing at us

I personally experienced....
many verbal threats of harm (as did our women)
a lady in an electric wheelchair ran into me full speed from behind screaming "that bas..rd will take away my check!"
a Hispanic guy about 28 years old SCREAMED at us to "GET THE FK OUTTA HERE" about 5 times in a row, his feet almost leaving the ground as he pumped his fist up and down. he went to strike me and I pivoted, him hitting me on the arm. we called the police and had him arrested. he was driving his father's car and the cops said he lived with his Dad and had no job. he pled guilty to assault and paid a fine.
a guy drove his car very slowly past me and raised a gun through the open window, pointing it at my chest. I yelled "GUN" and he drove off but no one got the license.

maybe the worst - I had an large American on a long pole and a guy stopped at the red light gave me the thumbs down. I pointed to the flag and said, "You gotta give thumbs up for the flag right?" he shook his head and yelled "NO!" and gave me the thumbs down again.
my heart sank knowing I was looking at an American who was an America hater, much like some people on these forums.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2017 3:23:32 PM
OH,,,, BOO Hoo ,,cry me a river ,,,what "drama" if someone pointed a gun ,,it was one of your own,,,funny you talk haters ,my soon to be 94 yo mom thought Obama hated america ,,,why????? MR Rush ,,,there should be a thread on that brain washing SOB
edit And proof read ,,,"I had a large american on a pole " LMAO
 GoodLord1
Msg: 133
Posted: 3/17/2017 3:34:08 PM
i'm from Youngstown, Ohio so that wasn't the first gun ever pointed at me.

Youngstown's Tim Ryan is a bigshot Dem there. we drank in the same bars and ate at the same restaurants.
he's a moderately nice guy and thinks Nazi Pelosi is insane.

you don't know your ass from your hat tomfiend America hater. I can get almost any woman in their 60's. that's no challenge. but many in that age group are haggard, worn or at least not desirable to me and for the activities I want to do. so I have to go much younger.
vvvv

I kinda like the name Tom Thumb. but being a YELP business, restaurant and healthcare reviewer my internet name is TOM TERRIFIC.
 tomfiend
Msg: 134
Posted: 3/17/2017 3:38:38 PM
You are full of sh^t goodlord....I've been to enough rallies...both the protesting and the Trump sides in Florida to know that crap does not happen, not in a city like Tampa, certainly not in St. Pete.

And guess what... a guy in his sixties... if he can't date as many women in their sixties as he wants... something wrong. Guys have all of the advantages at that age.
 trinity818
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2017 3:46:42 PM

LMAO

Thanks. I needed that.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 136
Posted: 3/17/2017 3:46:57 PM

my heart sank knowing I was looking at an American who was an America hater, much like some people on these forums.

Well at least it did not have far to go.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 137
Posted: 3/17/2017 4:00:38 PM

water bottles thrown

Is that what caused ...
the shrinkage"?

I dunno what about the crack under the door?
 Jo van
Msg: 138
Posted: 3/17/2017 4:07:22 PM
That diaper wasn't soiled, until it hit you in the mouth.
I've never seen anyone talk so much shit.

Are you really angry at "god", for making you so small
#napoleonsyndrome.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2017 4:25:54 PM
Tom teriff ,,what I don't like about your post is boasting about you "dating",, quantity does not mean quality,and boasting makes you no gentleman,,,but I'm old school
and does not make your point any sharper ,,just more dull
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 140
Posted: 3/17/2017 4:27:41 PM
^^ you have more class in your little pinkie than he does in his entire bod...cuz they are the same size...
 forumslady
Msg: 141
Posted: 3/17/2017 6:39:31 PM
goodlord1- Um, you MIGHT want to google the name Timothy McVay sometime.
While you are at it, research the amount of people killed by the KKK, skin heads, etc.
Then again, the KKK openly endorsed heir Trump.
Btw- PLEASE use your "insider" knowledge (LOL :D) to find a way to tell Trump about tanning beds, which you CLEARLY know all about. He's looking rather umpah-lumpahish these days. Orange REALLY is not a good color for him. :D
Btw- As much as I get into it with some people on these forums, I have NEVER referred to anyone as "Un-American, seditious traitors, brainless idiots, or low life's." (Turd burglars?! Seriously?! THAT would make a 5 year old blush :D)
Have I done some name calling? Yes
BUT, it is you and your ilk that get down and dirty with the name calling (well, not Dee, she just thinks every body wants to date her and/or "copy's" her. :D).
You, at least, didn't call anyone "leftist trash". We ALL know who has a lock on THAT. ;)
 John252817
Msg: 142
Posted: 3/17/2017 6:43:25 PM
Wilkes ^^^^^^^^^^ You need to find a man. You post the above and in another thread you talk about the President's "pee pee". Hopefully you do find a man and can stop fantasizing.

forums, are you saying that Hillary was never supported by unwanted people, unsavory people?? If you think for a second that every voter who voted democrat is lilly clean, you are very naive. So to use that as some type of "argument', you strike out mightily. And someones hair color...REALLY??? YIKES!!!
 forumslady
Msg: 143
Posted: 3/17/2017 7:03:10 PM
John252817-
"forums, are you saying that Hillary was never supported by unwanted people, unsavory people??"
I didn't say that.
Both sides have "unsavory" people (as you put it).
Looky there, I just HANDED you a way to insult me. Can you resist?
I didn't "strike out mightily", I just quoted the words goodlord1 HIMSELF used, but of course, you are ok with that, since he agrees with you.
You should REALLY give up the "yikes" thing now. You aren't bothering anyone with that anymore, but rather beating a dead horse to DEATH.
Carry on. :D
 John252817
Msg: 144
Posted: 3/17/2017 7:14:30 PM
forums, you have only yourself to blame....When you talk about the color of our President's hair, and you "just have to add the KKK thing",(please tell us who supports the KKK) ya, you are doing it all yourself. I don;t have to agree or disagree with another poster when you post that "dribble". Do you need a bib??? And sorry if the word YIKES bothers you. It really shouldn't....YIKES!!!
 gtomustang
Msg: 145
ISIS IS THE BIGGEST THREAT
Posted: 3/17/2017 7:47:23 PM
"As we all know it is a starting point from which he intends to negotiate."

>>>that is an interesting idea. Bare knuckle negotiation starts at the extreme, to let the other side feel they get a victory when they meet in the middle (the fairest deal in the world, is when both sides walk away feeling they could have done better. Like bureaucracies, equality comes from screwing everyone equally). Still, the Carrier deal was a hoser. When Pence was governor, he wouldn't give Carrier what it wanted, but as VP they gave in and financially rewarded the company for its blackmail.

2) according to the daily caller article, ONLY 13% of the population thinks something. If I said give me $100, I promise a 13% chance you're going to get that money back, would you bet? 13% of anything sucks, its less than one quarter. Or as the article points out:

"The study shows that, in general, the majority of Arabs all over the Middle East have a negative view of ISIS. While 85 percent view ISIS negatively, 11 percent view them favorably."

That's a pretty low level of support, and a high level of hatred for ISIS. Even by De Vos standards, that's obvious math.

3)"our biggest threat is from WITHIN the United States and the un-American traitors who reside here and their dupes who want open borders."

>>was that a reference to the Confederate States of America? So when Trumpets fly the Confederate flag, they are the internal threat to the Constitution, UnAmericans who shoot at our military? At least the name calling matches stuff found on Faux News. At least the bragging helps a lot, if we have to rely on what we see, we wouldn't believe anything told. I mean, really, if you are all that and a bag of chips...why do you need to come here and brag to a bunch of strangers? Successful people find that as necessary as telling people, "hey, look, I can breathe! in fact, I just did it again!"

when its your nature, it ain't news. I've been on TV 3 times, but I haven't seen a need to mention it until now as a reference. If you're lining up the ladies, bully for you. I'm not, hopefully that makes you feel better about yourself. Especially when you compare yourself to Muslims who refused to fight for their country during Vietnam,

"Muhammad Ali didn't feel that way and neither do I."

I do worry someone put something in your Medimucil this morning.

forumslady
Msg: 146
Posted: 3/17/2017 8:12:11 PM
john252817- I brought up the "kkk thing" because it happened, they DID endorse Trump.
"blame myself", Well there IS some truth to that. You keep baiting me, I respond and feed the troll, my bad.
Justinelle started this thread because of the Russia issue and here I am entertaining your silliness, helping you hijack the thread, again, that is PARTIALLY on me.
Enough of that, at least from me.
What you do is on YOU.
As for me, if you care to speak on topic, I will address it, otherwise, I'll leave it to others to keep feeding the troll.
 GoodLord1
Msg: 147
Posted: 3/17/2017 8:12:51 PM
we are in an era where you call the enemy of America their name.
the enemy of America is Radical Islamic Terrorists.

people like you liberal snowflakes who would allow anyone into this country
to subvert it and think sanctuary cities are fine are anti American seditious ass pirates, those that Abraham Lincoln warned us of.

as for my bragging you can deal with it any way you want. some of you guys need to get laid. the last time you had a piece of ass was when your finger broke through the toilet paper and you went knuckle deep.

anti Americans fudge packers like you mean nothing to me.
you are sludge eyed shit heels not worth a pimple on a wart hog's ass.

now as an aside, i'd like all loyal America lovers and patriots to check out my new thread
in off topic about the chicken that is grown in a lab from animal cells. it may be the future of American foods and the end for animal farms and slaughter houses.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 148
Posted: 3/17/2017 8:28:16 PM
The new enemy are the traitors of this country, the Republicans are delivering America into Putin's hands.
 forumslady
Msg: 149
Posted: 3/17/2017 8:33:25 PM
goodlord1- I am anything BUT Un-American, but I refuse to continue explaining myself to you.
I should have NEVER entertained you, even for a moment.
See what I said to John, that goes for you, too.
I WILL give you one thing though, you actually managed to equal Trump (NEVER top, not possible) when it comes to perversion.
Congrats, I hope you are proud.
Who knows, maybe I'll decide to contact the people you CLAIM to have met and share your words with them, EXACTLY.
I wonder how long it would take them to DISTANCE themselves from you? Oh, wait, I know, as long as it took the multiple women who have DUMPED you. (I'm serious, just so you know, I WILL contact them and send your posts TO them, TRY me. Keep it up, I WANT you to)
Carry on. :D
 LOLTrump
Msg: 150
Posted: 3/17/2017 8:42:42 PM

The new enemy are the traitors of this country, the Republicans are delivering America into Putin's hands

But what about the emails.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because