Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1501
The biggest threat ever is from within, like, white nationalistsPage 61 of 64    (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64)
the article below is a good review on how the Russian cyber disinformation program arose and how successfully it was implemented by the 2016 elections....and how it caught the US flat footed

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kremlin-trolls-burned-across-the-internet-as-washington-debated-options/ar-BBHlrIJ?li=BBnbcA1

Russian trolls operating heavily on both ends of the political spectrum honed down and nimble, reminds me of a Russian cyber-D-day on the US leading down to the 2016 election.....and much like the Nazi's of yore, we were caught with our proverbial "pants down"...even though there were clear signs that they were trying to undermine us.

The question is whether or not we have "countered" or neutralized the Russian's capabilities going into 2018....or are we playing "catch-up" as they might be ready to unleash their "version 2.0"...as we just finish comprehending the mechanics of version 1.0

the problem is that we now have a POTUS who clearly benefitted (or gained) from the Russian cyber attacks against his opponent...who (for obvious reasons) is not in anyway perturbed by any of it, and seems to brush it off as "fake news"...and thus has possibly left the US vulnerable for such future assaults....which everyone believes will happen again.

We all know what resulted with the Germans after D-day...an assault from which they never recovered, and led to their defeat. Does this same fate await us down the long winding road? And have we given this threat the right degree of concern, or are we still in denial?
 daynadaze
Msg: 1502
view profile
History
The biggest threat ever is from within, like, white nationalists
Posted: 12/25/2017 3:42:13 PM
How many Trump voters are willing to admit that they are looking forward to Putin taking over?
 John252817
Msg: 1503
Posted: 12/25/2017 8:58:24 PM
Oh please tell us dayna, what voter who didn't vote for your corrupt hillary wants putin to achieve anything? What a ridiculous comment....YIKES!!! Quit watching msnbc.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1504
Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 12/25/2017 11:45:43 PM

Msg: 1506
Oh please tell us dayna, what voter who didn't vote for your corrupt hillary wants putin to achieve anything? What a ridiculous comment....YIKES!!! Quit watching msnbc

I wonder why you keep bringing up Hillary, she lost the election A YEAR AGO, she is a civilian not running for office.

It’s easy for you to say Hillary is corrupt, than acknowledge you elected an incompetent buffoon, a toddler in the clown car, a lying narcissist, a moron, mentally unfit to be president.

Maybe you need to quit watching FoxNews, Comrade Trump's State TV so you can get away from drinking the orange kool-aid and realize that your Messiah and his corrupt administration are under criminal investigation. Last time I checked, there are four indictments, two guilty pleas in Mueller's investigation. Who's head will roll next?

Happy Festivus!!!!!
 from site to sight
Msg: 1505
Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 12/26/2017 2:51:09 AM
"I wonder why you keep bringing up Hillary, she lost the election A YEAR AGO, she is a civilian not running for office"

You can tell that the Trumptards are grasping at straws when they have to try to deflect the fact that Trump is an incompetent buffoon who is not fit to be president, by bringing up something from the past that's irrelevant now. Is John and the other Trumptards proud of the fact that Trump has given himself and the richest 1% a tax break? What would John's reaction be if Hillary was president instead and did the same thing?

As for the four indictments and two guilty pleas in Mueller's investigation so far, all I can say to that is "Lock them up".
 daynadaze
Msg: 1506
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2017 9:17:40 AM
Actually John, I am watching The Price Is Right, I like watching ordinary people people win stuff that makes them happy, not corrupt politicians rip off their country. And Hillary is not mine, you don't see me on here praising her, but of course she was a better choice than a buffoon like the super corrupt Trump who is giving our country to Putin. Of course you did not answer my question, you tried to deflect, which you are not any good at doing. LOL. Just give an honest answer.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 1507
Russian Tea Cakes...Yum
Posted: 12/26/2017 9:25:23 AM
I love The Price is Right, too Dayna<<< Cheers
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1508
Posted: 12/26/2017 9:49:55 AM

Just give an honest answer.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahaha...not gonna happen!
 John252817
Msg: 1509
Liberals are getting nastier
Posted: 12/26/2017 9:53:00 AM
Ll, please show where I said who I voted for in the last election...I'll wait. The only thing I said was I definitely didn't vote for corrupt hillary like yourself....YIKES!!!!

From site, why are you a moron like Ll(his favorite word)? You and some others that use the "retarded" word are sick people. Why is that ok for you and other liberals in here to say such a thing? Are you a racist also? A bigot? I sure hope you don't personally know retarded people that actually know you. If you do, please let them know who you really are, that would be the noble thing for you to do.....YIKES!!!

I see big is mimicking walts...YIKES!!!
 toocash
Msg: 1510
Posted: 12/26/2017 10:44:06 AM
I'm curious John. If a person is against trump because he is a loathsome person, and against the tax cuts because of the two trillion additional to be added to the deficit, and the total unnecessary give away of its nature, does that make somebody a liberal?
 whosmeow
Msg: 1511
Posted: 12/26/2017 12:06:06 PM
^No it does NOT; I'm a republican and that does NOT mean I agree with most of what our current president is doing. It means as an American I can decide for myself what I support, and what I don't for what ever reasons I deem suitable.
 gtomustang
Msg: 1512
no, its the truth that's getting nastier
Posted: 12/26/2017 2:58:03 PM
"Ll, please show where I said who I voted for in the last election...I'll wait. The only thing I said was I definitely didn't vote for corrupt hillary like yourself....YIKES!!!!"

>>>wow, its time to rename John, Peter. He's about to deny his Orange Jesus three times :)

https://www.gotquestions.org/Peters-denial.html

Who was it that asked if Chump would get elected twice? Apparently, the answer is: time to stick a fork in Chump, his fans are already denying him before the end of Year One. We'll see if the poll numbers continue to go down, down, down...
 deetristate
Msg: 1513
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 12/26/2017 3:36:21 PM
Now, where were we. . .

Well, the population changed from unfettered migration and immigration so. . . tah dah.... Crimea becomes Russia!
 John252817
Msg: 1514
Posted: 12/26/2017 3:55:05 PM
Looks like the liberals in here are grasping....again. We can't even count how many times in the last year they have got on their "pedestal" and rode a false/fake report. They feel the walls collapsing around them and still continue to look for something that will keep their walls from collapsing. One of the latest is people up in arms that mueller will be fired. And swarms of people ready to get to the streets and protest, they are foaming at the mouth. Now they have "scenarios" that if mueler is fired at a certain time of the day, they will immediately group together that same day. BUT, if it is a certain time of the day, they will postpone until the next day. You just can't make this stuff up....YIKES!!! Sounds like the inspector general who has the power, may be closing in on some very bad determinations that the snowflake liberals are not gonna like. gto personifies this type of liberal, he is exactly like the liberal that will say something when it is totally false, wanting to make it stick when it only garners seal clapping from other snowflakes. gto sir, please show where I told the forums who I voted for. You can't so you give us a link that proves nothing. You can't quote a post of mine where I told anyone who I voted for.....YIKES!!!

Was a great Christmas day yesterday, celebrating with family and friends. I am a very lucky person to have them, to be able to celebrate with them

In other reflections during this Christmas season:

It's sad that in this world, there are lonely people that have nothing to do, and at the end of their days, have nothing. I feel sorry for those types of people, I wish for them to have happier days, that those of us that are fortunate, help them see that there is always hope to become people that can mingle with society and have a happy life, whether they have family or not. When you have never experienced a family, I would imagine it is difficult to comprehend what family and friends are about. That does not give them excuses, they are adults and should have already known how to experience happiness. There is always hope for them. So here is to all the lonely people who vent their frustrations with drivel. Jealousy is a terrible thing for them to deal with...Even if you have no family, be strong and make your life feel enriched, that there is always purpose in each ones life.
 gtomustang
Msg: 1515
Posted: 12/26/2017 4:59:55 PM
Had Chump not fired Comey before he investigated charges of Russian collusion, if Chump had not asked about his ability to pardon, I would agree, the Dems were pulling a worry out of thin air. But where there's a pattern of vindictiveness....there is possibility. Time will tell if he gets that desperate. As for those who have never experienced a family, yes, hopefully these orphans will learn, "you can't pick family, but you can pick friends" and find themselves a surrogate family. Bitterness, cheating on spouses and splitting marriages repeatedly, vindictiveness to old enemies, we already have that in the White Again House, who wants more of it?
 deetristate
Msg: 1516
Posted: 12/27/2017 5:47:29 AM
""""No fewer than 14 Presidents, going all the way back to George Washington, have been forced to deal in varying degrees, and with varying success, with charges and gossip that they were less than pure when it came to bedroom conduct and marital fidelity."""""

See NYT Talk of the pillow and presidents.

Nothing to see here. . .
 toocash
Msg: 1517
Posted: 12/27/2017 8:10:32 AM
^^^^^^^if only the loathsome Trump character flaws were limited to his being a classless womenizer...how much better for the country?Shocking but not surprising this goes over your head Dee,
 gtomustang
Msg: 1518
Posted: 12/27/2017 8:26:18 AM
there were charges, and gossip, and innuendo. But Chump's been marrying the women he cheats on his wife with, for some time now, like Newt Gingrich. Its a long running story, and the evangelicals forgive them both b/c they are really sorry for it. Also, he's on video (prior to the election) bragging about grabbing women by the genitalia. its not "mere accusations", when you're the one admitting to it :) But then he apologized during a debate for locker room talk, and hey, that should be enough, right?

the rich tried to get a tax cut out of health care, and now they got one out of Congress. what else do they need the narcissist for? Trade policies? Maybe they'll be cutting the puppet strings soon, the GOP is ready to do it after Moore's defeat. We'll see how many Representatives want the Prez joining them on the campaign trail.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1519
Posted: 12/27/2017 9:36:05 AM
Yikes #1517

It's sad that in this world, there are lonely people that have nothing to do, and at the end of their days, have nothing. I feel sorry for those types of people, I wish for them to have happier days, that those of us that are fortunate, help them see that there is always hope to become people that can mingle with society and have a happy life, whether they have family or not. When you have never experienced a family, I would imagine it is difficult to comprehend what family and friends are about. That does not give them excuses, they are adults and should have already known how to experience happiness. There is always hope for them. So here is to all the lonely people who vent their frustrations with drivel.

LMAO.....all this ^ coming from a guy whose wife put him on the curb........."fake" drivel indeed!

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Gto

Maybe they'll be cutting the puppet strings soon, the GOP is ready to do it after Moore's defeat.

I don't see that happening en-masse, much of the senate & house are still with him
Orrin Hatch has been FELLATING Trump like a sword swallower...and he is up for re-election this coming year
Most in the GOP are hedging their bets....if the GOP retains control of the house after the mid-terms then Trump is safe.

If not then you will see many of them bailing out on Trump
 from site to sight
Msg: 1520
Posted: 12/27/2017 9:44:39 AM

the rich tried to get a tax cut out of health care, and now they got one out of Congress. what else do they need the narcissist for?

There's the fear that if toddler Trump is out of the picture, somebody who actually cares about the people might question giving a tax break to the richest of the rich. The rich don't want anyone rocking the boat and shooting the golden goose that's laying money filled eggs.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1521
Posted: 12/27/2017 10:43:40 AM

LMAO.....all this ^ coming from a guy whose wife put him on the curb.

There's that and the fact that he's on-line morning, noon, and night...and in the height of hypocrisy, talks about those "other" people who have no life....Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
 John252817
Msg: 1522
Posted: 12/27/2017 8:37:20 PM
Hmmmm, haven't been on all day....YIKES!!!! Thankfully dayna is going to come running in here and post that you two are being nasty!! Thanks dayna!!
 YouRAWancar
Msg: 1523
Posted: 1/2/2018 10:24:13 AM

Looks like the liberals in here are grasping....again. We can't even count how many times in the last year they have got on their "pedestal" and rode a false/fake report.

In related news:

President Trump has made 1,950 false or misleading claims over 347 days
By Glenn Kessler, Meg Kelly, Nicole Lewis
January 2, 2018 at 3:00 AM

With just 18 days before President Trump completes his first year as president, he is now on track to exceed 2,000 false or misleading claims, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

As of Monday, the total stood at 1,950 claims in 347 days, or an average of 5.6 claims a day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/02/president-trump-has-made-1949-false-or-misleading-claims-over-347-days/?__twitter_impression=true

Now hurry Johnny as ti,e is still ticking.
 Galaxie777
Msg: 1524
The biggest threat ever is from PMSNBC
Posted: 1/3/2018 5:41:38 AM
Slavs are Aryans now? where did that crap come from?
They are Asiatic inferiors.. fit to only be put to work in concentration camps... Def not Aryan.
LoL you Yugo turds.
 Mudclean
Msg: 1525
The biggest threat ever is from PMSNBC
Posted: 1/3/2018 5:45:44 AM
^^^^^^ got arab? isis on POF?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because