Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 201
Following Clinton's wag the dog?Page 9 of 64    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
"so in effect, we just spent $ 30 million of Cruise missiles to hit a few planes & Hangars"

>>>remember when Bill Clinton blew up Bin Ladin's pharmaceutical factory, and the Republicans said it was just a diversion from Monica Lewinsky? The GOP even used a movie title of the time, "Wag The Dog". Now Chump needs a distraction, and hey, the same bunch of missiles gets used (guess not having the F35 is a real pain at times like this) and I think it was around the same time of the morning when there were fewer people running around the target. So, John, please join with Tom in telling us how this is just a distraction, a tail wagging the dog, and means nothing. Or you can just say,

meh.
 John252817
Msg: 202
The biggest threat ever is from Russia because
Posted: 4/6/2017 8:54:24 PM
"John, as to that deleted thread regarding US Airstrikes on Syria. People were killed by Assad. Killing more people with missiles won't stop any more killing. Putting Americas name on further involvement may very well heighten terroristic sympathies and embolden further terrorism..... Endless cycle but it does distract America from Trumps lying, self serving, treasonous "leadership". In that respect it's served it's purpose.

Just something I've been thinking about all of this recent action."

You may want to contact your local representatives....Make sure you tell them what you just posted, because any investigation going on now has nothing to do with syria but you and the people that think like you regarding what you just posted shows you want to deflect ALL THE TIME. Ll is the leader of deflect, he would be proud of you. YIKES!!!!!!

^^^^^^ ruh roe, I see gto is among the deflectors. Careful with those blinders so they don't make your posts any worse then they are now....YIKES!!!!!
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2017 9:10:59 PM
#202 John.... Sir. Are you trying to tell me the Govt. is watching me and may just send me to the "Gulags" because of my opposition to both Trump and his policies? Are you also telling me they will target me for my views? And if so, why are they doing this now during the reign of Czar Trump and his Trumpanoff dynasty in our White house?? If it's so then it's your fault for voting for this loon.

My Representative knows exactly how I feel pal. I'm an American and I am using MY American system to address my grievances. You're damn right I am, and have been, contacting my Rep. and will continue to do so. If something bothers you about your country it's your duty to let your Reps. know and why you feel that way...,. Right, fellow American John??

Unless, you are afraid to voice your opinion to your own Govt. and are OK with Russian rule. Which, is what myself and others who view Trump as a impediment to Democracy are doing by participating in OUR system. Try it sometime, be an AMERICAN..,..
 N2U16
Msg: 204
Posted: 4/6/2017 9:20:40 PM
They were trying to do a false flag the first time around with President Obama and Hillary Clinton. Seymour Hersh wrote a story about Hillary approving sending sarin to Syrian Rebels.

The funding came from Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar and the CIA was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenal into Syria.

This new chemical attack is another false flag especially because it doesn’t make sense for Assad to provide the U.S. and Allies an excuse for Regime Change.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
 John252817
Msg: 205
Posted: 4/6/2017 9:33:34 PM
Doremi, who said the gov't is watching you?? Yikes, I doubt they or the russians are watching ya so hopefully that makes you feel better. Glad to hear that you have talked to your representatives, that is definitely a great thing. Hopefully you will try to separate your hate and what happened in syria tonight. I see that the way you talk you will always be a hater no matter whether there is good going on or not. Yes, hopefully you separate as a true AMERICAN would, that you don't tie all your beliefs into a deflection of everything that is being done. Scary....YIKES!!!!!
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2017 9:55:09 PM
#205 Hate??? What happened in Syria and my opposition to it makes me a hater? My opposition to a presidential administration that used mis information and outright lies as part of everyday operations makes me a hater?

If so, I'll wear the jacket. I fail to see any good going on regarding this action. I am always open to further enlightenment however.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 207
Posted: 4/7/2017 4:59:44 AM
Make no mistake about it (all of you who are clear minded and not brainwashed).

This was just a diversion approved by Putin to boost Trumps ratings among the Trumpanzees whose support may be slipping.

There will be no regime change in Syria......while Russia & Iran is there; you can Bank on it
 deetristate
Msg: 208
Posted: 4/7/2017 5:02:12 AM
Were people killed by Assad? Or was this strike at an empty,planned to be anyway, air base to appease the "you must do something" chatterers?
Who are now, after urging action, are complaining that it was illegal.

Bad move in either case, imo.

Russia announced that they will just give Assad new planes.

Win win?

People who support this are of the belief that Assad, who was winning,, used chemical weapons that he knew would draw a response like this?
And you believe that killing with chemicals is somehow worse than killing with bullets or bombs?

Uh, ok.

Actually, yule, this will probably lower Trump's rating by the people who supported him.
 Walts
Msg: 209
Posted: 4/7/2017 7:08:50 AM

He will pay a price.

The piper must always be paid.....

No.

YOU, as citizens will pay.

YOU, always do.

The "he" is, and always will be, hidden behind the protection of those others.

YOU, are the others.
 LGL1975
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2017 7:24:34 AM
Trump is a Zionist. His racism was just a distraction to protect the real power from criticism.
 deetristate
Msg: 211
Posted: 4/7/2017 7:47:26 AM
You may have a point. Given the marriage of the daughter, and the Clinton's for that matter, a lot of their money and position now belong to the Zionists.

I have to give this a bit more consideration.

I have heard that racism is stirred to distract from the people controlling. I dismissed it.
Again, I will have to give it more thought and consideration.

That would explain ignoring more settlements built.
Hmmmmm.........

In any case, this is an interesting perspective.

LOLTrump
Msg: 212
Posted: 4/7/2017 7:57:20 AM
so this tweet has aged well.

The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 30, 2013
 John252817
Msg: 213
Posted: 4/7/2017 8:23:58 AM
Sorry but trump did not need approval from congress for yesterday's air strikes. Now if there is more to come, then there needs to be a discussion. The ignorance of some is astounding....YIKES!!!!

Maleman, speaking of ignorance, looks like many liberals are deflecting. Sounds like you are joining the club. Russia is stopping air communication with the US over syria, not a great thing because they are nit happy with what the US did. TOUGH!! Finally we have a President whodid what Obama should have done. But liberals deflected that big story, that big bad red line. Obama was weak and other countries took advantage, just like a child will do to a parent who doesn't discipline their child. YIKES!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 214
Posted: 4/7/2017 8:27:13 AM
There is no evidence that syria used chemical weapons.

There is a congressional briefing today. Maybe they have come up with some.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 215
Posted: 4/7/2017 8:29:52 AM
This tweet also seems to have come back to bite him in the azz

Now that Obama's poll numbers are in a tailspin - watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.

Donald Trump Oct 9, 2012

https://i.redd.it/vklbbq0xt1qy.jpg
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 216
Posted: 4/7/2017 2:26:05 PM

Russia is stopping air communication with the US over syria, not a great thing because they are nit happy with what the US did. TOUGH!!

wow, and I bet you believe that the WWE results are real too............weeee; the "good guy" is beating up the "bad guy"!

Trump confered with Putin well before the strikes.....we know it
Putin removed all Russian airmen and equipment......we know it
Putin tips off Assad; all Syrians leave.........................we know it

What we are hearing from Russia is all Fake & staged
If they were that pissed; they would have issued a dire warning against any such strike
given what Putin is capable of; any idiot can see through it!

Putin is betting that this is something that will "pump up" Trump's approval rating, amidst all the Meyhem that has been occuring in th WH.....and take the attention of the investigation
````````````````````````````````

There is no evidence that syria used chemical weapons.

That much is true.....which means that Russia is the only other party who could have done it; and i don't believe this could have been done without Russia knowing about it, as they were in possession of the chemical weapons.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 217
Posted: 4/7/2017 2:37:47 PM
because of stuff like this:

Jared Kushner hid dozens of meetings with Russians from his application for top-secret security clearance
Kushner failed to report dozens of contacts with foreign leaders. His lawyer argues Kushner simply forgot
Friday, Apr 7, 2017 03:52 PM AST

Jared Kushner, the White House’s key diplomat and business innovator, did not disclose dozens of encounters with foreign leaders when he applied for top-secret security clearance, The New York Times reported on Thursday.

In order for him to gain access to the country’s best-kept secrets, the president’s son-in-law was required to report all contacts he had with foreign government officials over the past seven years. Kushner, however, omitted dozens of meetings, including ones with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the U.S., and Sergey Gorkov, the head of Russia’s state-owned Vnesheconombank. The Senate Intelligence Committee informed the White House two weeks ago that it sought to question Kushner about these meetings.

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/07/jared-kushner-hid-dozens-of-meetings-with-russians-from-his-application-for-top-secret-security-clearance/

Jared Kushner secretly met with Russian spy-turned-banker who runs ‘Putin’s slush fund’
Travis Gettys
07 Apr 2017 at 11:33 ET

Jared Kushner met with the head of a Russian bank described as Vladimir Putin’s “private slush fund” before his father-in-law was inaugurated and then failed to report the meeting when requesting top-secret clearance for his White House job.

The meeting, which was arranged during the presidential transition by Russian diplomat Sergey Kislyak, came to light last month, after the FBI confirmed that members of the Trump campaign were under investigation for alleged ties to the Kremlin

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/jared-kushner-secretly-met-with-russian-spy-turned-banker-who-runs-putins-slush-fund/
 N2U16
Msg: 218
Posted: 4/7/2017 2:46:20 PM

That much is true.....which means that Russia is the only other party who could have done it; and i don't believe this could have been done without Russia knowing about it, as they were in possession of the chemical weapons.

Yes, I’ve been noticing how our propaganda outlets are talking a lot about Russia. Russia is possibly responsible! Is anyone really SHOCKED that our media (Propagandist) are pushing the Russia narrative.
 John252817
Msg: 219
Posted: 4/7/2017 2:48:59 PM
Great to hear that even many Democrats agree with what Trump did and Obama wouldn't do.....YIKES!!!!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 220
Posted: 4/7/2017 2:57:53 PM

Is anyone really SHOCKED that our media (Propagandist) are pushing the Russia narrative.

Ummm, Yah........and your narrative is that Assad did it all by himself......with chemical stock that he wasn't supposed to have!
 BeckyHT
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2017 3:34:03 PM

There is no evidence that syria used chemical weapons

Dee, what evidence do you want?

And what evidence do you have as to who really did it?
 gtomustang
Msg: 222
The biggest threat ever is uttter stupidity of Trumpets
Posted: 4/7/2017 3:46:13 PM
poor Johnny, he has to spin this so bad, he even has to ignore a post about HRC that may contradict his hero worship. never thought i'd see the day Johnny has to ignore a demonization of HRC b/c to do otherwise would stop his own spin. But there it is. At least Johnny won't read this, b/c he thinks my posts are so bad :)

Then again, he thinks "Russia is stopping air communication with the US over Syria" is actually a good thing, b/c it's a result of his hero doing something the GOP wouldn't let Obama do. Obama asked Congress for war powers, and they didn't dare. Chump firing some missiles is equal to Clinton firing some missiles at a pharmaceutical factory, yet Johnny can give no credit to that b/c, again, it screws with his spin.

what will Chump be forced to do when getting his gun off results in nothing? Oh, that's right, he didn't plan that far. That's why he doesn't share his plan, he has none to share. As least the Trumpets are happy Chump has seen the neocon light. The Second Amendment people will sleep well this weekend, knowing they elected a strongman who goes back on his promises without conferring with Congress first. But to quote Chump, maybe they can do something about that. whatever that's supposed to mean.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 223
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2017 4:19:23 PM
I have no doubt Russia tried to influence our election; I also have no doubt that Trump and many of his associates for some reason are infatuated with Russia to an unhealthy degree. But I would be surprised if any rock solid evidence ever surfaced that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election, dossier or no dossier. And although I would certainly be happy to see him impeached (despite that resulting in the equally unattractive Pence as POTUS), I really could not give much of a damn one way or the other if he actually colluded with Russia. Russia doesn’t scare me. The Soviet Union – now THAT scared me, but then again I was a kid! The chances of the U.S. and Russia going to war, even if they accidentally kill each other’s soldiers or citizens in a proxy war like Syria, is close to zero. After Russia invaded Crimea then Russia-backed Ukrainian rebels blew up Flight 17 and nothing came of it, it became very difficult to imagine what would start a hot war between Russia and NATO members. Russia and its Western enemies know exactly what would happen if a real war started between them, which is the same thing that would have happened if a war started between the Soviet Union and its enemies, which is why that never happened, and I don’t know about you other guys who lived through the Cold War, but what’s going on right now between Russia and us doesn’t feel anywhere near as nuclear winter-ish as that era did. At this point, I just feel like leaders on both sides like puffing out their chests, and probably as soon as Putin is dead, Russia will become just another country that the U.S. sells stuff to.

Do I think Russia’s influence resulted in Trump’s win (regardless of collusion)? No one could possibly know that. Clinton was a highly flawed candidate – not more flawed than Trump, but just flawed enough to shoot her own self in the foot. The email server (which was a non-issue that Republicans and Comey blew up into disproportionate loud nonsense) and Sanders’ primary attacks were enough to damage her to the point that she probably could have lost even without Russia’s influence, and she was never all that popular to begin with because of her husband. She also suffered from a lot of bad timing. Imagine if the Billy Bush video came out AFTER Comey’s second FBI briefing that amounted to a hill of beans but was after voting had already started. Trump would have been toast, because there would have been no opportunity for recovery – instead he ended up with 2 national debates to make his case that his “lockerroom talk” shouldn’t disqualify him, then got the Comey boost, at which point Clinton had no opportunity to plead her case in front of a national audience, since the debates were over – by that point, several GOP officials that had previously abandoned him upon the Bush tape release had reversed themselves and were encouraging people to vote for him again. With 80,000 votes in 3 states (4 if you count New Hampshire that Clinton barely won) determining the winner, timing was everything, even more so than Russia’s meddling, which was PURPOSEFUL timing, vs. the accidental timing of all the other stuff mentioned in this paragraph.

"Russia is stopping air communication with the US over Syria"

Although that was originally reported, I saw something else that claimed that was not the case. Both sides would be stupid to stop communicating, unless they really did want to "accidentally" kill each other instead of Syrians. And certainly not all Trumpets are happy Chump has seen the neocon light -- in fact, I'd say it's split nearly down the middle. The Alt Right in particular, along with many other non-interventionists, aren't happy at all, though the most Trump-worshipping among them are trying to justify it (just like they justify everything he does, no matter how stupid). But certainly the neocons (plus some Democrats including HRC that basically asked him to do this) are so giddy we might have to give them shots of depressants to get them to calm down. Whether this really depresses his approval rating probably depends more on future escalation than the relatively little that just happened.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 224
Posted: 4/7/2017 5:14:47 PM
Right now Trump is swayed on the side of the neocons (including Kushner); and a quiet escalation of US troops is taking place in Syria as we speak.

The far right isn't happy, as they see Trump as going back on his pledge to avoid regime change, ME wars, etc. The question is just how long can he fool them....this is where his voter base is!

Its funny that when Obama tried hard not to get mired in another ME war, he was depicted as weak & feckless by the right!
 John252817
Msg: 225
Posted: 4/7/2017 5:18:01 PM
gto, please show where I liked what Russia supposedly was doing as far as cutting off air communication with us? You can't,you just really like hearing yourself type...alot....YIKES. And no gto, the President did not have to confer with congress on this air strike. But you know that.....I would hope....YIKES!!!

^^^^^^ Obama was weak, he is probably outside drawing red lines....YIKES!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The biggest threat ever is from Russia because